• Pros

• "It is very easy to use and priced just right. We are a small company, and couldn't afford the competitor. You are perfect."

• "This software Rocks!!! Some of my users are computer handicapped so having them install and run the software is a no-brainer and it make me happy that it is so simple. "

• "I love the fact that I can access my office computer from home, especially since I live in an area where the weather can get rough."

• Cons

• "The only feature missing from DualMon is multiple window control."

• "Had some issues with the software running on non-admin accounts and it not being able to show not admin stuff (access screens, etc) but we worked that out. "

• "At the moment nothing really; even the install file itself is nice and small. Perhaps I wish that with a subscription I could save more than 7 computers to always connect to."

Browse dualmon Reviews

David from Beachbody

Dualmon makes it all so simple

Pros

I access my computers as well as friends and family from all over the world. I get a bundle package that is economical per computer and allows me to group them based on the different groups I am helping.

Cons

If they were going to improve it, I would like a way to stay connected for a set amount of time and a set amount of time since last activity.

Jeff from TotalGeekTek

Industry: Computer Networking

Best I could find and for a very reasonable price.

It is great remote software, i highly recommend it. I will continue to buy it as long as they don't skyrocket the price as some of the other remote software has done.

Pros

I have the unattended remote and the remote assistance. Both plans get used at least 10 time a day. We are a small 2 person company and this has saved us a lot of time from having to drive to customer locations for what is often a 20 minute fix. I evaluated at least 10 other similar products and this one was the one I chose, it had all the features I needed and was the most reasonably priced. I've had to contact tech support only one time so far, they already had a fix about to be released in next update, which they emailed to me immediately. The remote assistance software completely removes itself from the client's computer when the session is done. Many of the other ones i looked at left itself the machine. Two even left a service installed and running. It also is easy to get installed by even "less than tech savvy" customers. Simply added a link to my website and have them click as needed. I can email to them also.

Cons

Dual screen feature lets you toggle between the customer's dual screen, but does not show both their screens simultaneously. A small detail, I just forget to check the second screen and often times a window will open off screen.

Brian from East Coast COmputer Technologies

Industry: Computer Networking

Pretty good, but slow and not a lot of documentation

The workflow once connected is very slow, but the connections are also very reliable. It's fast and easy to connect, but the actual speed of getting things done is much slower than say TeamViewer or LogMein. I would like to see more documentation and a more involved tech support presence.

Pros

Easy and fast connections

Cons

Once connected, the connection is slow so there is always significant lag.

remote access for modern communications

they have a lot of advantages, enjoy file transfer in encrypted form, have an unlimited number of users, remote deployment to enjoy a rapidly updated network; may be some of the great benefits included in Dualmon

Pros

The main advantage of this software is that it is scalable, so communication at the enterprise level brings work teams in a synchronized and secure way with two factors of authentication, while you could to be connected over the internet with any platform .

Cons

The truth is that even though I analyze this software, I consider that the only thing against it is the operating cost, perhaps because it is focused on corporate application.

Michael from Hunter IT Technology Group

Robust and Reliable, pity it is so laggy

it got me started in my IT MSP business, with affordable and reliable services, providing the majority of functions I need keeping my prices down for my customers.

Pros

Affordability: Pricing model is excellent Simplicity: It doesn't try to do everything, but what functions it does have it does well reliability: I have never experienced an outage or unavailability issues

Cons

Web-based creates significant lag. even 2 computers in the same room on a 100/50 Mbit connection is very laggy. They need to establish client-client connections after authentication to improve the experience. No Mobile support: im not supporting Mobile devices remotely yet, but all my customers have them.. File Transfer speeds: Transfering files is quite slow, probably due to the non client-Client connections.

Gregory from Pinnacle Mortgage Corporation

A flexible, easy to use system for remote access and support

Permits me to remote administer and provide support of multiple PC's in multiple locations.

Pros

Web-based, so nothing to install. Client computers only require an install to allow for unattended access. For "quick" remote connection a simple "server" login through the web and a code sent to the remote PC is all that's required. It is an excellent value for the cost - I've used far more expensive systems that were not faster, simpler or more capable. It allows me to access the PC's of a remote staff with just a few clicks, allows them to see what I'm doing for training purposes, and very efficiently puts a remote PC under my direct control.

Cons

For accessing PC's connected to multiple monitors, it requires manually toggling between the remote screens. It DOES allow access to all connected monitors, but sometimes the window you need is visible, but not in the panel you're viewing.

Jeff from Allens All-Night Accounting Inc

DualMon review

able to work at several locations remotely with no problems

Pros

The price and ease of connecting to my computers

Cons

I can not view multiple screen at once

Tonya from Alto Products Corp.

This is a very good remote software. I am able to connect to my home computer with very few issues.

I am able to connect to my home computer and am able to transfer files back and forth as I edit or update them. This prevents me from having to do work twice and I am always on the clock.

Pros

Easy to connect and stays connected most of the time. When there is a glitch with my ISP, DualMon automatically tries to reconnect.

Cons

There is not a remote print option and the remote sound is a little glitchy which could just be with the remote computer.

Bishop W. James from Calvary Baptist Church

Great Investment

The ability to continue to get work done even while I am out of the office.

Pros

Cons

I do not like the fact that I have to keep my computers on in order to access them. If I accidentally shut my computer down before leaving the office, I am unable to access my files, which can be a headache.

Mary from Summit Software Systems, Inc.

Awesome product - Just what we were looking for.

Have easy connections to all clients. They don't have to purchase some costly software - and neither do we. By putting our logo and colors on the site, it looks much more professional. We have different sites and will be adding those users and computers so we can connect to each other as well. I put in a request to be able to print a report of the sessions so I can do some analysis and their Customer Service department had them add it. I had what I needed in just a few days.

Pros

Easy set-up for most of our clients. Very little delay when connecting to a client machine. Customer Service is superior. Can't beat the price.

Cons

It would be nice if the software did not uninstall every time after I end the session. Some of our clients have an issue with computer things that are not our software.

James from Red Bird Mission, Inc.

Best remote access program on the market!

Being able to successfully manage my network and my servers by using Dualmon remote access software has been a lifesaver! I honestly would not be able make it without this software!

Pros

I absolutely love the ease of use of the Dualmon program! As Director of IT for the largest Methodist mission in the United States, it's imperative that I have an easy to use program to remotely access my organization's machines. I'm able to manage my servers and other PC's from anywhere with this software. I've tried other solutions, but Dualmon is BY FAR the best alternative that I've found!

Cons

There is really nothing negative that I have to say about Dualmon!

Rajpal from Archetype Risk Advisors, Inc.

A High-Quality, Low-Cost Solution to Remote Desktop Control

I have a small business (i.e., small budget!), but with ten desktops that I occasionally need remote access to and so the cost of other options is staggering. But with DualMon, all of my needs are met at a fraction of the cost! A superb value for the money!

Pros

What I like most about DualMon is it's low cost - while offering essentially the same functionality as the very high-priced alternatives!

Cons

The only feature missing from DualMon is multiple window control.

Garrett from Next Day Blinds

Functional, Reliable, Cost-Effective remote connectivity solution

Pros

We replaced VNC accross the board with this. The ability to create users and groups, and control access by login and then by asset password ensured that we could granularly provide and control remote access to our systems easily and with the confidence that we could dictate what users could access the software.

Andre from IctatWork IctatSchool

Why dualmon?

Easy manage all servers and laptop users arround the world without using rdpclient software.

Pros

Value for less money Solid Exellent helpdesk Easy to use Secure Also for apple platform

Cons

In the beginning there was no apple platform. Till i talked to them. Then they started sooner and i helped them with testing.

Gina from Latitude Sales & Marketing

Works great and very affordable. Every time I've had an issue it was resolved quickly

Ability to log in to my computer from any location at any time without being tied to an office.

Pros

Connection is easy and clear. Anytime I have contacted customer service, they were very quick to respond and resolve my issues -- which were usually computer related on our end.

Tara from Powerhouse Outdoor

BEST WE HAVE FOUND

We have tried Google Remote Desktop and Logmein, and this is the best we have found so far. I love being able to manage user access without uninstalling/reinstalling or signing out and in on a remote device; if that were convenient we wouldn't need this. I also appreciate that multiple users can be logged in simultaneously. Dualmon has been GREAT!

Pros

simultaneous user login, user management

Cons

the fixed screen size of the popup window sometimes doesn't match the destination computer monitor dimensions

Response from dualmon

Replied April 2017

Thanks, Tara! We're happy you're enjoying the service! We always appreciate user feedback, so thanks for your input on the window sizing - we'll look into that!

Bill from HRP

Happy so far

We've been very happy with the change to dualmon. The ability to provide support to someone who doesn't already have the client (ie. employee laptops) is fast and easy. We have an Enterprise Account, and tried playing with the 'meeting' feature a little, but couldn't quite figure it out. Used a different product until we can learn it better.

Pros

Cons

Would be nice to have an option to either lock the client application so end users can't disable/close it, or to have it hidden altogether.

Niels from Stichting Rijdende School

Excellent and affordable remote access application

When someone needs explanation on the computer or laptop I can show what needs to be done while talking on the phone. Also installs are made trough access remote.

Pros

Very easy to install on all laptops and computers in my company. Remote accessability also on trough a phone.

Cons

It needs some clicks to put every computer in the right group because some users are in different groups at te same time.

Useful Remote Access

I am able to access and work on all the PCs at our clinic from my home computer, saving me from numerous trips to the clinic site. Although a bit slow, it is still functional for a very wide range of activities that I perform on the remote PC. Good product at a good price.

Pros

The cost of Dualmon compared to other remote access software is great. Requiring a password each time a remove PC is accessed is a plus.

Cons

The speed compared to other remote access software could be improved. There is a noticeable delay in keystrokes on the remote PC.

john from jamestowm metal marine sales

absolutely fantastic remote software

I can send an invitation to anyone and they can install the agent with ease and I get to handle there issue without putting stress on myself trying to explain steps to the user how to fix there issue.

Mark from CCI web 904

Dualmon is awesome

Been using it for three years without incident

Pros

Ease of setup, especially when compared to setting up a vps

Cons

Paying for it but absolutely don't mind since it's a great value

Stephen from Thoggs Neck Pharmacy

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Very user friendly. Never any problems

Im able to enter my business paperwork from home. Im able to pay bills on my home desktop if im away from my home or on vacation

Pros

Works anywhere. Simple to use. I use it from my destop at home to log into work and vice versa. Very user friendly

Cons

wish there was an app for it on my iphone. When you use a browser on your phone to use Dualmon its a little tedious.

Mindy from R.E.D. Laser, Inc.

Industry: Machinery

Dualmon for work

I use the service to work on work computers from home. The service is very user friendly, the connect never fails and there is not a lag when moving about like I have experienced with other programs.

Pros

How quickly I can log in to the remote computer.

Cons

I am not able to access the remote computer if it has gone into sleep mode.

Response from dualmon

Replied May 2017

Thank you, Mindy! By default the software should prevent your computer from going to sleep so connections can be made. If you'd like to reach out to our customer care team about this, we' he happy to get it straightened out for you.

William from K-way auto

Great program

I use it daily and I love it

Pros

The ease of access and the printing option

Cons

None to talk about at this point ,I use it daily

Convenient

I spend a lot of time in meetings and, oftentimes, I need to access a file that I did not bring or forgot to bring. This program has saved me a lot of time. Also, it keeps me from having to drive back to the office once I have left if I forget a file. I can simply access it from home.

Pros

I like the fact that I can access my computer without having to carry a portable hard drive around and do everything I need to do in the office without having to physically be in the office.

Cons

If the computer I am accessing is turned off, then it does present a problem. Sometimes, the cleaning personnel will accidentally shut my computer off, which leaves me unable to access my computer.

Great alternative to TeamViewer

We use it to control computers at unmanned sites.

Pros

Lots of bang for the buck. Easy to use.

Cons

Sometimes there is a lag on the remote computer.

Reasons for Choosing dualmon

Much less expensive

Shane from DCM Data Wrangler

Great Find

I have been using this for about 9 months and love it, I was searching for a cloud based remote service, and for the price Dualmon is great!!!

Pros

This does everything I need it to do. I can take control of a customer PC, it is secure with not only the password for your account but also for the static PC. I love the way the assistance works also, very easy.

Cons

Wish there was a wake PC option, that is all I would really need to be added.

Chris from HSBC

Ease of Use and Excellent Value for Money

Its provided an easy to use and configure solution to my requirement of accessing remote PCs at a very reasonable price.

Pros

It does what I need. It gives me access to my remote computers and was much better priced than teamviewer which I was using before.

Cons

A couple of things were definitely better in teamviewer but that I can live without for the price: 1 - The log in journey is much longer. I have to access the dualmon webpage, log in, select which computer I want to access, then enter another password. In TV, I had a handy desktop app where you can just double click and access is initiated. 2 - When TV logged in, it reduced some of the bandwidth required by turning off the desktop images on the destination compueter which was handy for my users with low broadband speeds.

Mike from MARCO CS

Very easy to setup new clients

Easy to use and setup

Pros

Good value compared to the others. File transfer easy to use. Also setup for users out of the country.

Cons

Wanted printer support now I have that. Not sure what other problems there are. Hope to continue using far in the future.

Mario from Hermes DTS Group

Overall is relatively easy to install and use.

Pros

Value, it provides almost anything I need at a reasonable price.

Cons

It needs a file transfer option separate from the the main access page, this way files can be transferred without interrupting if the main user is using the computer.

Dawn from Greenleaf Family Center

Easy remote desktop access

Pros

Technology can be so challenging! When my non-profit was looking for remote access software that would be easy to use but also allow us to control and monitor employee access we looked at Dualmon and decided to use it. We all find it extremely easy to use and remote desktop access for most of my leadership team is a must! We love it.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about Dualmon

Luis from Muddy Paws Pet Grooming and Spa

Industry: Veterinary

Great remote access

Love this service. Can access my computers from anywhere in the world. Will be your client for a very very long time.

Pros

Remote easy access

Cons

None yet

Response from dualmon

Replied May 2017

Great to hear that you're so satisfied with everything, Luis! We appreciate your business.

Randell from Great Southwest Paper Company Inc

Best software for the money

Best software that I have found. Easy to use. Works on Cell phones, Tablets and laptops as you are seating in front of your computer at work.

Pros

Easy to Use, Double Security

Response from dualmon

Replied April 2017

Thank you, Randell! We know mobile access is critical for many of our users.

William from Macs Fresh Market

Easy to setup, easy to use. Never had a problem and use at over 12 locations. Best app aroumd

Able to come back and add more sites when needed.

Pros

Easy to setup and use. Other software packages have to many headaches when installing. Easy to distribute to other locations when needed. Easy online interface.

Cons

The only thing is it's not Android compatible. Other than this one limitation, it's a rock solid application that gets the job done.

It just works

Pros

It just works.... best bang for the buck.

Cons

Clients of remote access have had problems downloading plugin.

Tim from Boulder County

Dualmon Review

Overall provides an easy, affordable way to connect to my work computer from home and have access to all the software and files I need to be productive remotely.

Pros

it works well, rarely crashes. There is sometimes a slight lag, but not too bad.

Cons

Number of login screens. Must enter the same password multiple times.

Freddy from N&G Services Inc

user friendly. Easy to use.

Pros

Access from anywhere. User friendly. Easy to setup and understand. It allows you to troubleshoot multiple computers at the same time

Cons

Can use with tablets. It is only web based no application available.. not user friendly when using a mobile device

Top tier web based remote access

Dualmon has been a crucial part of my career. Gaining access to customer or support computers in a moment makes a lot of projects a much simpler process. Troubleshooting becomes a breeze rather than needing to do a walk through, and installing new programs or assisting on projects is monumentally faster.

Pros

The fastest web based remote access I've used. Can be in and out of a computer in a remote location without leaving a footprint. The program will install and uninstall itself when accessing other computers.

Cons

It's still web based so at times the lag can be unbearable, but this comes with the territory.

Mark from Byte Logic

Very cheap alternative to TeamViewer

It is one of the best solutions on the market and the price is extremely cheap. No speed issues when running on Mobile Internet dongle. I just wish they had an ipad app like TeamViewer has but Teamviewer is 400% more expensive a month compared to this very cheap but powerful remote access solution.

Pros

Very cheap and very powerful

Cons

No iPad app

Response from dualmon

Replied April 2017

Thank you for the feedback about an iPad app, Mark. We're glad to hear that everything else is working out for you - we're committed to keeping our prices far below those of our competitors.

Brett from Nexgen Sources

Industry: Information Services

Dualmon is Great!!

Pros

I like that I can fix most customer issues by remoting in with ease

Cons

Some older customers have a hard time getting connected to dualmon. Usually it's the customer not being tech savvy.

Best Remote Access

I’m able to email a file without going into the office if a client calls. I’m able to resolve a problem if a team member needs assistance.

Pros

Being able to work on my files remotely

Cons

Not sure if remote local printing is available

Alan from Saw Creek Estates HOA

Works as expected every time

Able to work and connect from home.

Pros

Easy to use, always connects. I use this software to do work from home and I seldom have any issue. The connect speed is always good and the screen resolution is great.

Cons

As with any software the cost for multiple users is always higher than we would like but everyone needs to make a living so a con but not a show stopper.

Jean Francois from Information Technology

Big bang for the bucks!

Pros

-Easy to use -Fast -Support multiple monitors

Cons

-Can't boot a PC when he is shutdown. -Will be nice to see all the monitors in the same time

D. from Young Management Services

Dualmon is great!

We moved from Logmein Central to Dualmon. The support for user controls and remote printing for a fraction of the cost of Logmein Central won us over. Billing is straight forward and honest, and if desired, one can cancel from the dashboard. Support has been great, usually responding to requests within an hour of sending them.

Pros

Cost, Features, and User Controls

Cons

Slight input lag, but to be expected.

Response from dualmon

Replied April 2017

It's great to hear that your transition from a competitor has been a positive one. Expedient resolution of support issues is a top priority for us; we're glad you've been happy with the response you've gotten. Thank you!

May 2016

David from Self Employed

May 2016

Lifeblood as a Freelancer

As a freelance computer consultant, remote access software is something I need and use every day. I was a subscriber to other services such as GoToMyPC and LogMeIn but their subscription prices kept rising and rising every year without giving me anything extra. Dualmon is fantastic. It is several tools rolled into one. I can host online meetings, I can permanently set up some of my computer slots on machines I access on a regular basis and I can keep some slots free for remote assist one time use . All this at a reasonable price. It's also very easy to add computers to my account without breaking the bank. Oh I also forgot, I can set up users on my account so if I have someone helping me in certain situations I can give them access to only certain computers on my account. Comes in very handy.

Response from dualmon

Replied May 2016

Thanks, David! Thrilled to hear that you're getting so much out of our service.

p from Teacher

EXCELLENT PRODUCT AND EXCELLENT SUPPORT

I tried several screen share systems like go-to-meeting.com, join.me,freescreensharing.com, freeconference.com and freeconferencecall.com; required the attendee to download software and/or first upgrade me to Pro version and upsell me after 30 days. Some had no call-in support and software would not support attendees with Windows XP. Dualmon.com free screen share system does not require the attendee to download software, works on XP, no first upgrade Pro version and has live phone support. I have tested their free screen share with friends and all say the image is great, plus I have seen the shared screen. Dualmon does have a Pro version for all of one dollar per month with great features.

Response from dualmon

Replied April 2017

Thank you! We're glad you're enjoying our service. We understand that there are still many people needing Windows XP compatibility, and we will continue to support it.

Debbie from Trinity Operations

Industry: Restaurants

Dualmon remote access

I access remote computers for programing changes and have found the platform to be very reliable.

Pros

Easy of use and reliability. I have not needed customer support a product works well.

Cons

I have not found any cons at this point, I have been using dualmon for about 1 year having switched from a more expensive program.

Walt from Knightdale Data Services, Inc.

I have limited experience so far, but I like what I have seen on the desktop version.

Ability to use a secure remote access tool, without having to connect to a VPN.

Pros

I like having the ability to set up a permanent connection to servers while also having the capability of setting up one time support sessions to PC's. I also like the fact I can set up other users and control permissions to the product.

Cons

So far, I am not impressed with the mobile connection to servers. On my phone, the screen does not have the whole desktop and I have not found a way to scroll. I have only tried using Dualmon on my phone a couple of times, so maybe there is a setting I don't know about, yet. I think an app would work better on mobile devices instead of using the built in browser. I would be willing to pay for the app, or pay more for the annual subscription if it came to that.

Brenda from Hotel

It's been great being able to access things in my office from home

Pros

Being able to work from where ever I am Even when staff has an issue I am able to pull everything up and walk them through it

Cons

It's fairly slow compared to working directly on my office computer Like when you click on things it is a delayed respond

Toby from LaPointe Manufacturing

Easy and convenient.

Pros

Ease of use. Logging in is simple and the connection has always been reliable. It allows me to do my job while out of the office.