• icon"Easy of use and reliability. I have not needed customer support a product works well."
  • icon"Connection is easy and clear. Anytime I have contacted customer service, they were very quick to respond and resolve my issues -- which were usually computer related on our end."
  • icon"It is an excellent value for the cost - I've used far more expensive systems that were not faster, simpler or more capable."
  • icon"If I accidentally shut my computer down before leaving the office, I am unable to access my files, which can be a headache."
  • icon"It's still web based so at times the lag can be unbearable, but this comes with the territory."
  • icon"Sometimes there is a lag on the remote computer."

Browse all dualmon Reviews

• Have you used dualmon and would like to share your experience with others?

Dualmon makes it all so simple

Pros

I access my computers as well as friends and family from all over the world. I get a bundle package that is economical per computer and allows me to group them based on the different groups I am helping.

Cons

If they were going to improve it, I would like a way to stay connected for a set amount of time and a set amount of time since last activity.

Stephen

September 2022

I love the product

We have had a great experience with dualmon. We came over from TeamViewer and had many instances where could not access remote computers with errors about server connectivity issues. At times the connection is a bit slow, but there are many reasons. It would be great to have slightly better speeds.

Pros

Very simple to use and easy to roll out on client computers. Reliable.

Cons

It would be nice if there could be both voice and text communication with customer. At times it isn't simple to use phone and get work in Dualmon. Would be nice to have a slightly better dual monitor experience. When selecting both monitors it doesn't really allow much usability.

Reasons for switching to dualmon

The tools offered by dualmon resolved a lot of our issues. The price fits the product perfectly. Ease of use was also a huge consideration.

Shane

March 2022

This is one of the best products I have found

I love this software and will continue to use it.

Pros

I use this software daily, in fact I have dumped AVG cloud for this software. The remote features work so much better. I have recently upgraded to more PC because I can support my clients better.

Cons

I have not found anything I don't like yet.

Reasons for switching to dualmon

The cost and support features it offers for my clients.

Cristian

Industry: Civil Engineering

Recommended

Decent experience, should improve speed

Pros

It's easy to use and to implement, it has multiple users and it is very reasonably priced.

Cons

It is slow compared to other similar software

Price mostly

TeamViewer is too expensive

Terry

Industry: Oil & Energy

October 2022

Best affordable Remote Access System with all the features one needs.

Being able to create groups and assigns computers to users and having detailled logs are advanced features that we make heavy use of. We love it. Support too is excellent and there are apps available for mobile and tablets as well as desktops.

Pros

DualMon is an incredible tool that allows us to manage remote pc-based unattended systems with simplicity. The ease of deployment and excellent functionality allows us to perform the tasks the team needs efficiently. It has unlimited user capability and is super value for the money. Its secure and has all the features one needs.

Cons

Will not work with Linux or RPI systems although it works with Mac Systems.

Reasons for choosing dualmon

Most important of all is the pricing model which does not limits the number of users. The pricing is reasonable and is based on the number of computers not the number of users which was paramount for us. All the others are based on the number of users!

October 2022

Pros

Dualmon provides a very fast remote access client. I service numerous clients and the reliability of Dualmon is very important.

Cons

In my 5 years of use I can't think of any negatives for this software. It has always worked and performed as expected.

Price and performance.

Weston

February 2022

Wes

Excellent! I can't say enough about this product as I really love it!

Pros

The cost, security, ease of use and the list goes on!!!

Cons

The only part that is difficult is to get my customers to find the downloaded assist app so they can run it. I think it would be great if the downloaded assist app would automatically run on my customers end and all they'd have to do is say yes to run it.

Reasons for switching to dualmon

Dualmon was the most affordable and the On-Demand Remote Assist plan fit perfectly in my business model

Ray

One of the Best Screen Sharing/ Remote Control Softwares

Just the peace of mind knowing the remote software will always work and start with the computer regardless of account logged in, makes my job that much easier. In the 5 years ive used the software, its always been a solid + in my toolbelt.

Pros

Price is competitive, especially in comparison to services like Teamviewer. I've never had a problem with the remote software starting up and letting me access the remote computer, even when switching users, thats the BEST feature. Some software shuts down when switching users, this doesn't. Makes my job easy.

Cons

Whats not to like? Maybe if I had to say something, the screen resolutions supported when there are various screen sizes on either the computer I'm remoting into or the computer I'm using to remoting in with leaves something to be desired. The buttons get small when I'm using a 4k display, and when I switch from docking station to laptop it can also screw up the size of buttons. That is pretty normal for all software now so minor gripes.

Jose

May 2022

Best Remote Support App Ever!!!

Pros

I use this all the time to help out my customer and its the best and the cost is amazing.

Cons

No Cons Here. Overall the product does what it is intended to do.

Reasons for choosing dualmon

Price ease of use and deployment.

Marc

August 2022

Great Software!

The software allows us to remotely support all of our clients regardless of which platform they are using.

Pros

The product is easy to use and we had no difficulties integrating it into our business. Our clients like the support options we are able to offer with it.

Cons

Remoting from an iPad is not as easy as remoting from a computer. Sometimes we need to offer support while we are in the field and an easier iPad app would help.

Reasons for switching to dualmon

Cost and easier access for our clients.

Robust and Reliable, pity it is so laggy

it got me started in my IT MSP business, with affordable and reliable services, providing the majority of functions I need keeping my prices down for my customers.

Pros

Affordability: Pricing model is excellent Simplicity: It doesn't try to do everything, but what functions it does have it does well reliability: I have never experienced an outage or unavailability issues

Cons

Web-based creates significant lag. even 2 computers in the same room on a 100/50 Mbit connection is very laggy. They need to establish client-client connections after authentication to improve the experience. No Mobile support: im not supporting Mobile devices remotely yet, but all my customers have them.. File Transfer speeds: Transfering files is quite slow, probably due to the non client-Client connections.

Russell

November 2022

Best bang for you buck...

Used for unattended remote access and remote access support for customers. Our customers have been very receptive to using this software.

Pros

Installation and deployment was simple and easy to use with minimal cost. We provide remote access support using dualmon, and haven't regretted our decision to use it.

Cons

Customers have to run software to make a connection, but I suppose that is a necessary evil.

More affordable.

Jerry

February 2022

Easy to use remote software

We monitor and program telecom equipment with this software

Pros

Easy to use remote software competitively priced!

Cons

Addition of IOS remote to iPad's would be a good addition.

Pool

Very satisfied

Pros

Cost effectiveness. Ability to stay logged into client's computer. Being able to brand it.

Cons

For my usage I have no issues. It does what I need.

Cost

Elizabeth

September 2022

Easy to use to access and help customers

I have used this product for years and it has not let me down.

Pros

I love how easy it is to understand and use. I can log in quickly to client sites and perform work as if I were there.

Cons

It could be a bit easier to assign specific computers to each of my associates/employees.

Reasons for choosing dualmon

Look of the screens and ease of use.

Gillentine

August 2022

Great Service!

Being able to help my customers from any workstation is very convenient and time saving!

Pros

The ability to assist a client is smooth and seamless! Dualmon give the user many features that come in so handy.

Cons

I would like to see the app that needs to be run on the client side install automatically, Some of my clients put in the code and then think we are ready to go.

Cost and ease of use.

Hope

Great Product! Easy to Use

Pros

This product is easy to use and easy to link into our office computers when we have to work remote.

Cons

We do not have issues with this product. The simplicity of its use is why we like it.

sai