• Pros

• "Easy to use! Being able to connect from my session to several remote devices simultaneously to be able see the whole issue is great!"

• "Easy, fast and user friendly to deploy. Very cost effective."

• "Easy to use. Have had no issues when using the software."

• Cons

• "1.File transfer is big problem;transferring other than PDF file is difficult 2.No Mac platform support 3.Nothing really, not much "

• "Only con, file transfer is kind of weird, other than connection issues that are not FixMe issues, it worked every time. "

• "used to be lackign features, but is a lot better lately. I would like it to work better with remote systems that have more then 2 screens. I use it a lot in 6 screen clients and its a pain."

Browse FixMe.IT Reviews

R. Curtis from Alliance Transportation Group, Inc.

Industry: Civil Engineering

Best Remote Access Software Available

I use this application daily to provide help desk and server support to many customers. The price is great and the features are fantastic.

Pros

The is by far the easiest remote access software I have ever used. As an IT manager, this software has saves me $1000s every month. With just a few clicks I can access customer's computers and correct problems while never leaving my office. My customers love this process. I can store computers for anytime access so I can manage many servers and computers 24/7 without requiring brick and mortar access.

Cons

If I could fix a few things I would make this software available for MAC and get a different URL. I have to constantly spell the word "IT". It seems such a simple word but it does not correlate to web browsing to the common internet user. Few people have ever visited a .it domain.

Alex from EML

Industry: Government Relations

Great bang for the buck!

I like the simple connecttion to it and the unattended access feature the most. It allows me to connect to my end users easily and quickly.

Pros

Fixme offers remote admin access to end points that are in the field and not connected to the local domain via VPN or other connection options. This is helpful for setting up and troubleshooting issues on end points. And it is much cheaper price than competitors

Cons

Sometime the local admin access for restarting as a system service is a bit wonky, its best to setup the PC and unattended access while on the local network to the domain and then kick the device out the door than trying to gain unattended access after the fact. Alsomany competitors have additional functionality to run scripts or gather data about a device in the background without the end user seeing, and Fixme does not offer that from the best I can tell.

Reasons for Choosing FixMe.IT

My go to for years has been Logmein Rescue, however in my current position I am a 1 man shop so justification for the cost lead me to look for alternatives. When I started the previous IT Manager was using Turbo meeting and it was not easy to get connected. The cost for Fixme and what it provided was enough to take a chance on it, and I am very happy with the product for the price.

Michael from Complete Technology Services

Long time user

I have used Logmein, Teamviewer and Fixme extensively along with sharing some small use with other products. FixMe is by far the easiest for my company and its customers. Install is easy and it is safe. I support a lot of the medical community and it being HIPAA compliant is a big plus.

Pros

Easy to have remote users install. Simple console. Great value for money.

Cons

No Apple support, no multi user support.

Price and ease of use.

Thomas from Gonetinc

Industry: Computer Networking

It's hard to knock the product as it is but it's just ok

I am generally able to connect to my customers computers to assist with issues and install software

Pros

On demand sessions work great East to install and setup remote clients Easy to organize accounts by company

Cons

No Ability to go cross platform ie mac No mobile ability The remote control agent doesn't work, well, sometimes gets eaten by anti virus clients/or disappears for what ever reason and you can't cut copy paste really!!! Their response is that's odd, just drag files...sorry to say that's a tedious endeavor with the spotty mouse movements.

Response from Techinline

Replied November 2017

Hi Thomas, Thank you for the feedback and for being our valued customer. We regret that you've experienced this copy-paste issue - this is, indeed, non-standard behavior of our application, which in most cases can be attributed to custom or advanced antivirus settings, or other 3rd party local factors that we have absolutely no control over. As suggested in most reviews here, FixMe.IT's file transfer feature is quite reliable and easy to use. Furthermore, FixMe.IT offers several file transfer options including a file transfer button and drag-n-drop, so our intent at the time was to provide you with a feasible workaround in case copy-paste didn't work with a specific client machine. Regards, Dan | Techinline

Rex from Inspire Business Solutions

Industry: Computer Hardware

Simple and Fast Connection

It has been good, its a good product. The only draw back is the pricing structure, as others offer a scaled back speed at a free price. For some of the features its a great product to consider. Love the ability to create a custom installer, which makes the image of our company better.

Pros

Having used and still using many remote connection and management software providers, FixMe has been one that seems to work when others won't. Its fast, and simple. The remote reconnect after startup is great. Some others will not do this and requires someone at the other end to restart the software. The price and the speed of connection is worth it. The custom logo you can add to the install page is a nice feature.

Cons

If you are not using it often, and can seem expensive. Its billed monthly regardless if you are using it. Its based on technician, so if you have 3 people, you will need to have 3 licenses to all be working at the same time.

Response from Techinline

Replied December 2019

Hi Rex, Thank you for sharing your experience and for being our valued customer! Subscription-based pricing is the software industry standard. Some vendors do offer so-called "lifetime" licenses, but that often means paying for upgrades on a yearly basis (which in the end is a more expensive and a less flexible option). FixMe.IT delivers unlimited on-demand connections, unattended remote access, multi-window remote control, and a lot more for only $30 per month or $300 per year, and I can say with full confidence that no other vendor offers a package like that at a lower price. Sure, there are some remote support apps that offer personal licenses for under $10 or even $5 per month which allows you to access one or two remote computers, but no more than that. While we understand that FixMe.IT's pricing model might not be ideal in some cases, it is still one of the most cost-effective remote support solutions on the market. Best, Dan | Techinline

Jon from Clayton Research

Industry: Computer Networking

FixMe is exaclty what I need

Amazing consistency, fast, stable, can keep up for extended periods of time, can enable always on remote.

Pros

FixMe can do one off, or dedicated remote control. Simple, never have any problems.

Reasons for Choosing FixMe.IT

personal experience with support at fixme.it, price, ease of use

Response from Techinline

Replied December 2019

Hi Jon, Thank you for sharing your experience and for being our valued customer! FixMe.IT allows to exchange files/folders via drag-and-drop, copy-paste, and the standard Send File button. You can find more information on the file transfer options here: https://docs.fixme.it/features/transferring-files-folders-and-text Could you please specify what you mean by the weirdness of file transfer? Or, if you are experiencing some sort of issues with it, please let our support team know (support@techinline.com). Best, Dan | Techinline

Olaf from Education Management

Cheap & Stable

Reporting the above case (user revokable unattended access) would be taken in consideration by FixMe and thats the last we heard about it. (almost a year now)

Pros

Cheap and stable is the opposite of my ex so thats a plus. Price -> Affordable per admin (unless you have 150+ unattended clients) Stability -> No downtime experienced Self updating client

Cons

- No OSX expert app - No Android expert app - No IOS expert app - No client app for the above either, but thats clear when you buy. - Unattended client access can be revoked by the user without any hassle. (which isnt helping if your client computers are used by schoolchildren) - For every 150 unattended seats you need to buy an extra admin license, whether you have more than 1 admin or not

Usability

Jessica from Williams & Keckler, LLC

Saves me a lot of time and travel and very user friendly

This software is a lifesaver! I use it to log in to clients computers when they have issues and or when I need to send files back and forth. Before FixMe.IT, I had to drive to clients offices to fix their issues; this saves me and my client money. I also use it to work on computers throughout my own office. Instead of running back and forth between two offices to work on large projects, I can use FixMe to work back and forth between computers at my own desk.

Pros

I love being able to easily and quickly log into other computers. I also love unattended access, so my clients don't always have to go to the website and give me a number to connect.

Cons

The only con, I have is it doesn't work the greatest with multiple monitors. I have gotten around this by restoring my window and expanding it across my screens.

Tom from Unlimited Care, Inc.

It just works great

A great program for technical support to remote users outside our SD-WAN network

Pros

Easy for the user to start a session, even without the app being installed.

Cons

I didn't find any Cons with the product. Remote access as expected.

Reasons for Choosing FixMe.IT

Better product for our needs.

James from Prism Software Inc

FixmeIt Expert

Use to install, train and support our Prism Software package

Pros

Used this daily to support our 300+ clients that use our software. Saves us time in supporting clients

Cons

There are no cons in using this software

Randy from American Helpdesk

FixMe.IT is great!

Overall this software is the best available option for Windows machines.

Pros

very easy for end user to get logged in. very easy for IT representative to download and open.

Cons

No Mac access No file transfer capabilities.

Reasons for Choosing FixMe.IT

Cost is definitely the main factor.

Response from Techinline

Replied September 2019

Hi Randy, Thank you for taking the time to review FixMe.IT and for being our valued customer! Our application offers three file transfer options including drag-and-drop, copy-paste, and transferring files via the Send File button. Please visit our support center to learn more about the file transfer capabilities https://docs.fixme.it/features/transferring-files-folders-and-text or contact our support team directly if you have any questions. Best, Dan | Techinline

Strong Remote Management App - good balance of features for price

Overall, it's fast, simple, lightweight and good for get at this cost point.

Pros

Fixme is a simple and basic remote access tool that we use daily for unattended support to our end users. I like that you can have separate accounts should you want to have personal devices not available to the rest of my staff. It's easy and fast for one-off remote sessions and you can white-label a custom page for your end-users to keep your brand flowing through the remote experience. Deployment is simple and effective. The chat feature is also nice. With this basic feature set, it would easily be replaced by most bulit-in RMM tools.

Cons

Although it has multi-monitor support, it's frustrating to always guess which monitor and sometimes does not reset correctly. I do like the chat feature, but it only stays on the end-user screen while you are connected with fixme. Which means you lose the dialog if you have to close out but your end-user has stepped away. It has a file transfer feature so you can send a file to the remote computer, but it would be very helpful to reverse the process and be able to send a file from the session back to the tech.

Response from Techinline

Replied September 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for being our valued customer! Regarding the file transfer feature, the remote user has the option to use the Send File button which can easily be found on the Client App interface. Besides that, you can transfer files back to your desktop during the remote session via drag-and-drop or copy-paste. Best, Dan | Techinline

Jeff from ThoughtEater Technical Solutions

Our money-maker for tech support

Overall, we've been VERY happy with FixMe. It's out top tool in solving our clients' tech problems.

Pros

For my tech support business serving clients in eight states and Mexico, we've been using FixMe for about four years. It has proven to be reliable and more than adequate for our needs. Over those four years, I can recall only twice that the service was unavailable, but in both instances, the service resumed within seconds. I especially like how quickly it opens and connects us to our clients' workstations and servers. Our customers are able to easily get us connected. Even our senior citizen clients have found it easy to get us connected using FixMe.

Cons

FixMe used to require the remote client to click an 'I accept' button to complete the remote connection. But about a year ago the program changed to omit that security checkpoint. Now, once the remote user communicates the client ID and we punch in their ID in our FixMe program, we get connected. My concern is that if blackhats (such as those who exploited similar connection methods of AMMYY) are using FixMe for nefarious purposes, they could randomly enter client ID's hoping to connect to a remote computer. This concern may be unwarranted, though, as the odds of randomly entering a client ID shortly after someone uses the fixme.it website, have got to be extremely low, and I imagine FixMe's servers would log such activity, flag it, and identify the abuser.

Response from Techinline

Replied December 2018

Hi Jeff, Thank you for taking the time to review FixMe.IT and for being our valued customer! Regarding the removal of the 'Accept' prompt - there's a security mechanism in place against those who might randomly enter client IDs in order to connect to a remote machine for fraudulent purposes. Such connections are flagged after a number of failed attempts, and the user's account gets blocked due to potential misuse of our service. Best, Dan | Techinline

Keith from NetTechPRO

Software works great and it is easy to use.

Remote login from my home or anywhere I bring my laptop. It is a fantastic value for the money.

Pros

I like the ease of the client being able to go to fixme.it and initiating the remote session. The value for the features is incredible compared to other remote clients. Over the years it has really exceeded my expectations in terms of features and how it works. The latest updates in the last few years supporting multiple monitors has been nice as well as cropping the video to fit the guest screen. I do wish it was a bit easier to make customer notes on a client without having to be connected to them. I really think this program is very powerful for my business and I have over 50 unattended clients. I love the fact that I can troubleshoot system in the comfort of my office. Heck I can even wear my pajamas during the process!! haha

Cons

I think it needs more features, like being able to lock the remote keyboard and mouse. I would also like to see making the remote system screen go black option so while I am completing tasks the client does not see the tools I am using to do so. I would also love to see remote file transfer option to and from the remote system. The most important is being able to install the unattended client without the remote user's intervention.

Response from Techinline

Replied September 2017

Hi Keith, Thank you for reviewing FixMe.IT and for being our valued customer! Actually, we have three file transfer options, including drag-n-drop, copy-paste and clipboard transfer. Here's a short YouTube video we've made to showcase these features: https://youtu.be/1qLCOUBsf5c Best regards, Dan | Techinline

FixMe.IT is very easy to use and is extremely reliable.

Pros

I find that end users have a very easy time navigating the interface when walking them through connecting to their workstation using the FixMe.IT website. Setting up unattended access is a breeze. The layout of the drop down menu when connected to workstations is very simple and intuitive. It has many useful features including Scaling, which is definitely needed when working off high resolution screens like my Microsoft Surface Pro 4. Being able to pan across multiple screens on a workstation or just locking into one specific screen is a very nice feature as well. I definitely use the screen recording function when doing demos along with the laser pointer and marking pen. Saving the recording and sending it to users is always appreciated. Being able to transfer files between my workstation and end users workstation is a must and works great. My favorite feature that was recently added to FixMe.IT is being able to work on multiple computers at once. I have a 3 monitor setup in my office and I can be doing multiple tasks remotely for one or many clients at once. The fee for this service is very reasonable.

Cons

I wish FixMe.IT supported MACs. Since I do not support many MACs it is not a huge problem, but would love to see this feature added.

Sheldon from The King Corporation

This is an invaluable tool for us, many times eliminating the need for an on site visit!

Saves time, trips and the number of employees we need to support our clients quickly.

Pros

We have used this product for years and we couldn't give the level of support we do without it. It allows us to take care of most of our clients issues without leaving our office and lets us work on a number of different clients at the same time. It actually does allow us to be multiple places at once. Without FixMeIt we would need to hire more people to provide the same level of service. A fantastic product, great support and they are always open to hearing ways to enhance or improve the product. Then throw in the great pricing and there is nothing like it!

Cons

None I can think of. We are always putting in suggestions to add features like notification when one of the clients goes of line, etc. Their support staff response quickly and gives the ideas consideration. This is really a pro, rather than a con but the form to complete this survey required me to put in at least a 100 characters in the Cons.

Andrew from Advanced Audio Systems

Industry: Consumer Electronics

The single most valuable tool in any arsenal

I am able to diagnose and fix my company's hardware and software packages from anywhere at any time.

Pros

Rocket fast access, unlimited troubleshooting capabilities, real time online status indicators, multiple client lists. Easy to use interface, multiple support sessions can be open at one time. Unattended access to any client machine.

Cons

No ability to force wake a machine on unattended access.

John from Abyasa

Our first choice in remote desktop applications

For us fast and accessible customer support is paramount - our clients love the ease at which they can show my team the issue they want fixed or have my staff take control of their screen and demo a new feature etc. We have excellent reviews for the support we offer and a part of that is due to the ease of sharing desktops using FixMe.IT

Pros

The image quality and response times are excellent even with a poor internet connection. In extreme situations we still have access to our client's screens long after the accompanying Skype call has lost its connection. It very cost effective as we do not need a license for everyone in the team, we rarely need more connections at any one time than the 3 seats we have purchased. Our clients find it very easy to connect and it is the desktop sharing app which is blocked least by our customers - all UK Higher Education Institutions with strict security policies.

Cons

We have used it for so long we no longer find anything that we would like changed.

James from PPG Industries, Inc

I have been using FixMe.IT for years with very reliable success.

Already stated earlier in the review.

Pros

>It is very easy for the customer to get connected >Managing multiple computers is a great feature >Transferring files is a piece of cake >Reboot and reconnect helps my support sessions go fast with less pain for the customer >You can't beat the cost >Unattended access is very easy to setup and initiate when appropriate I have used this product for years with amazing reliability and very little need for technical support. The billing is very accurate and you just can't beat the price. I do a monthly subscription because that is what my company prefers. With a yearly I could save more. I work with other companies when their support is required and use their remote access software. After seeing many that are on the market, FixMe.IT is by far the best one I've seen. This product makes my job possible whether I'm working from my home office or I'm on the road. A cafe hot spot or hotel internet is all I need to take care of my customers.

Cons

The only current downside is when I remote in with my new laptop the window for viewing the customer's screen is very small. I contacted customer support and they responded very quick to let me know they are working on this one.

Mark from Micronetics, Intl.

Easy to Connect with Customers

We have tried many products for demoing and supporting our accounting software but found Fixme.it the easiest in respect to the following. The system was improved where when a customer connects with different browsers, it's very easy for them to start the application. We use it for demo's and support. For support, we have a link to load it, for demo's they easily type fixme.it. So we usually connect with anyone in less than a minute. In addition, we do not seem to run into any security issues as we did with other programs. Copying files back and forth a breeze, and since we can connect with up to 10 computers at once, remote network installations are no problem. Only thing we needed was to be able to record voice and video for training purposes. But this would require connecting the call via the web and it defeats the purpose of speed and ease of connection. This was resolved by using a special wireless headset that connects to the phone and computer. Excellent product, good support, good price and would highly recommend it.

Pros

Please read comments. All positive.

Cons

None really.

I have been using FixMe.IT for several years and it works excellent for remote support scenarios

Makes my life easier to fix things for clients instead of trying to walk them through or have them describe error messages.

Pros

Ease of use and the ability to setup unattended access clients. The ability for it to run as a service so that users do not need to be logged in for unattended access to work and you can easily switch between windows users on a machine without having to reconnect.

Cons

Current inability to rename groups of unattended access machines. Inability to search on group names in filter list (filter only works on machine names). Inability to have systems on low bandwidth connections reduce. Would like confirmation option when clicking to share *MY* desktop with end user (blue button, because I have accidentally clicked that button when trying to click the yellow one and there is no way to back out before first sharing your desktop with the end user). No OSX/MacOS support.

Christopher from CD Computer Services

Great and easy to use Remote Software

Being able to remotely manage clients on a day to day basis.

Pros

- Easy to setup and use. Direct client to site and grab 6 digit code and go. - Unattended client is great for remote access. Just install and system is auto-added to your list - File transfers are as easy as drag and drop and then accept on client side. Can work in the background while files transfer. - Management screen makes it easy to chat with clients and see groups of clients together and their current status - Seeing whether the PC is in use makes interruption a lot less frequent. - Recently fixed issue with controlling multiple clients. (before had to back out and then go back to your list to open a session (was limited to only 1 active session) - Very cost effective versus other solutions.

Cons

Sadly does not support Macintosh PC's at this time. Has no tablet/phone app like some other remote software (would be nice for remote support on things like Android and Apple tablets)

Nigel from Advanced VB Solutions, Inc.

Support using FixMe.IT

Good to excellent

Pros

a) It is extremely light b) It provides a great number of Unattended clients. c) Unlike the major competitors software, it does not crash on Win 10 updates d) About 1/3 of the yearly cost of the major competitors offerings

Cons

a) When the client has customized their screen, is not always easy to see the download meter. For example, if the client's screen has a dark background, the meter is almost impossible to determine.

Larry from Space City Systems

Works well at a price that fits my business.

Pros

Fairly simple with most of the useful features anyone could want in a product like this. Lacks a couple of features the competition has, but those aren't critical.

Cons

Expert application only works on Windows, wish there were a version for iOS. (I can remote-control my PC from my iPhone with VNClite so it CAN be done.) Also, its easy to transmit a file from the expert PC to the client PC; there is no feature to do the reverse. Why not?

Response from Techinline

Replied March 2018

Hi Larry, Thank you for sharing your experience and for being our valued customer! There are several options to transfer a file from the client PC to the expert: 1) when running Remote Desktop Control, you can transfer files from the client PC to your own machine by using either drag-and-drop or copy/paste, or 2) the client can use the Send File button located in the top left corner of the Client Application. Best, Dan | Techinline

Paul from Saracen

We just use it. It just works very well.

Quick and easy support for all our Windows clients.

Pros

The recent multiple connections feature is fantastic. We like the way it is continually progressing.

Cons

Hardly any cons at all, no real complaints. That said, the interface could be inproved a bit. We would really like to have a "last seen" column.

Response from Techinline

Replied May 2018

Hi Paul, Thank you for sharing your feedback and for being our valued customer! Regarding the "last seen" column - if you're referring to the current status of an unattended computer, you can check when the computer was last used by going to the Unattended Clients list and hovering over the Not In Use status in the Activity column. Please visit our support center for more details: https://docs.fixme.it/unattended-access/managing-unattended-client-list If you have something else in mind, please don't hesitate to share your suggestions with our support team at support@techinline.com. Best, Dan | Techinline

Jon from Specialty Enterprises,Inc.

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

My experience has been fantastic. I can put it on my home machine and work machine. I

I can control my customers much better when they need help.

Pros

I like that I can Sort the unattended Machine by Customer. I also like that it does not use a browser to connect to the customer

Cons

Not Much- I think that they can work on the multi screen function a bit When there are multi screens the resolution is way too small.

Response from Techinline

Replied December 2017

Hi Jon, Thank you for your feedback! Have you already tried our new scaling features? Here's a short video that shows how they can help you adjust the size of the remote screen: https://youtu.be/NoryfEpF-CE For instance, if you're working on a remote desktop that has a much smaller screen resolution than yours, you can either scale it to window and then resize it according to your preferences, or choose the Optimal View option (this one automatically calculates the optimal settings based on your and your client's current screen resolution). Regards, Dan | Techinline

Simon from Eagle Accountancy UK Ltd

Great tool!

Generally pretty good

Pros

Access to client desktop withou the need for traveling to them

Cons

gets blocked by a couple of either products/firewalls and have been unable to get installed at clients as a result

Reasons for Choosing FixMe.IT

location, ease of use plus interface plus at the time was priced better.

Ryan from Lucas Technical Services LLC

Fast and Reliable

Pros

I'm a small business offering managed services (MSP) to my clients. Remote Monitoring solutions usually include some form of remote access but it's no comparison to FixMe. By keeping them separate I don't have to be concerned about setting up access all over again if I switch RMM solutions in the future. For my residential clients I can use FixMe in conjunction with apps such as CCleaner Cloud to connect and then patch applications. FixMe is the framework in which I build my business.

Cons

I would like to see electronic auditing as a future feature. I want to be able to see the system specs on a unattended system without having to connect and view it manually. A Mac client would also be nice.

Zachery from Shasta QA

Quick and easy to use. Nice GUI for grouping and monitoring.

Pros

- I enjoy how easy it is to see my connected computers and their online status, being able to name them, group them or remove them from a group. - The spreadsheet totals for connection times is very useful for showing clients the work/time put into maintenance or troubleshooting on their devices. - It is nice that the program is not reliant on a browser. lightweight. - Very quick, patient, efficient, and friendly with customer service.

Cons

- Customization is present but not as easy as I would like. It feels like I have to read manuals in many places and put work for my branded page or template to really shine. If they added more ease and options for customizing the client seen windows and page that would be great! - This is an extra but I wish after a connection the program could prompt you for notes on what was performed and that would be included in the spreadsheet for connection times. Currently, I am writing in a different program and having to track all those notes, times/dates/client, and then attempt to incorporate them into the spreadsheets I send to my clients but it's not as clean in two different documents or takes an additional amount of time to combine them and make it look nice.

Craig from Software Support Technician

Pros

I like that the program does not need to be installed on the customers computer. It connects fast and allows for support

Cons

Sometimes when connecting to customers widows of programs open behind other windows. So this makes you minimize other windows. Also that it temporarily installs in the temp folder. If Windows security is set to not allow this the program cannot be used.

Response from Techinline

Replied August 2018

Hi Craig, Thank you for sharing your feedback and for being our valued customer! If the app opens behind other windows, simply click on the FixMe.IT taskbar to make it active - this way you won't have to minimize other windows. Regarding the installation of the Client app, it is downloaded to the temp folder by default. If you need to permanently install the FixMe.IT Client app on the remote user's PC, you can use one of the options described here: https://docs.fixme.it/features/installing-client-application-on-a-remote-computer Best, Dan | Techinline

Ryan from Custom Computer & Networking Solutions, Inc.

Satisfied overall

Pros

Ease of use and it's features for supporting multiple displays. Addition of ability to control more than one computer at a time was a great update.

Cons

Wish they had a way to set it to low bandwidth so that high res background pictures would not attempt to send over slower connections or to tell it to not send so it improves user experience when bandwidth is limited.

Response from Techinline

Replied April 2018

Hi Ryan, Thank you for your feedback and for being our valued customer! To speed up a slow remote connection, you can specify image quality during Remote Desktop Control/View. To do that, click the Options button on the session toolbar and choose Image Quality => High Speed (displays the remote desktop as an 8-bit color image). Best, Dan | Techinline

Bob from Soft Green Corp

reliable, fast, easy for me and my customers to use

Pros

The service's reliability is very good- near 85 percent of connections without any loss of connectivity during sessions.

Cons

The loss of connectivity during sessions, once a loss occurs, seems to recur often. These losses effect me sometimes often.

Response from Techinline

Replied July 2018

Hi Bob, Thank you for reviewing FixMe.IT and for being our valued customer! Sorry to hear that you've been running into frequent connectivity issues lately. FixMe.IT guarantees a fast and stable connection to any machine located in any environment, so normally working with the application shouldn't result in any dropped connections. Please reach out to our support team at support@techinline.com - they'll provide all appropriate assistance with getting these issues resolved. Best, Dan | Techinline

Ethan from WWF

Review for Fixme.it

I have been able to seamlessly resolve all desktop issue with all users who are based outside of my current office

Pros

Easy to use logging on as admin is seamless little delays when connecting easy for user to allow connections

Cons

No computer info or history of connections Difficulty connecting back when loss of connection

Bruce from Bruce Crosby Consulting

I have been very pleased with the my overall experience. Product works well.

I do not have to leave my office to service my multi-national customer base.

Pros

Ability to connect to multiple computers at the same time, is a very useful. As an I.T. professional, I routinely connect to many computers at once, when deploying many computers at once. Or when stopping a virus attack, I can quickly get to all computers on any network I need to.

Cons

Techinline Ltd billing system, no grace period. they claim 1 day but haven't seen that yet. keeps cancelling my service, if payment is not received on 1st attempt. Other suppliers will try more than once before cancelling anything.

Response from Techinline

Replied May 2018

Hi Bruce, We rely on a third-party platform, Bluesnap, to handle our billing matters. By design, the Bluesnap system cancels a declined order on the following day after the original failed auto-renewal attempt. The main purpose of this is to ensure that there are no subsequent repeat charge attempts whenever any payment is declined. At the same time, we assure you that the FixMe.IT application provides a 1-day grace period, which means that we keep your subscription active for 1 full day whenever the auto-renewal payment is not processed by Bluesnap. We also reach out with a failed renewal notice and provide instructions for submitting the payment. After one day, i.e. when the subscription expires, you may use the 'Renew License' option within the Expert app to submit the payment. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact our sales team at sales@techinline.com. Best, Dan | Techinline

Rich from Skyridge Design Team

Great value for the money but lacks a very helpful feature

Pros

For the most part, the software works very well. I have been able to connect to nearly all of my client computers. I do like the ability to have a person for to fixme.it and start a support session for a "one off" support call.

Cons

I'm still waiting for the ability to have multiple logins (not simultaneous) for a single account. I need to be able to give a specific person access to a group of client computers for remote support. I.e. If I have groups named Client A, Client B, and Client C, I want to another person be able to log in with their email and password and have access to Client C computers. There is also a minor issue of some sort with Server 2008. On a regular basis I am not able to connect to that computer. It appears the connection works but I never get the screen for remote access. When that server is rebooted I have access for a few days but then something happens and I can only RDP to that server.

Response from Techinline

Replied June 2018

Hi Rich, Thank you for sharing your feedback and for being our valued customer! Regarding the issue with Server 2008, please submit a ticket to support@techinline.com so that our support team could investigate the issue and provide any necessary assistance. Best, Dan | Techinline

Leonard from Vertex One

Excellent Remote Management

Pros

Great tool for managing dozens of client computers

Cons

Response from Techinline

Replied November 2018

Hi Leonard, Thank you for reviewing FixMe.IT and for being our valued customer! When connected to a remote computer that has 2 or more screens, FixMe.IT shows all displays on your local screen by default. To simplify working with remote systems that have multiple monitors, you can take advantage of the multi-display tool, which allows you to switch between individual screens you want to work with: https://docs.fixme.it/features/using-the-multi-display-tool Best, Dan | Techinline

Justin from Global Financial Credit, LLC

Fantastic value when you have far more computers than people to remote into

Remoting into any Windows PC either via a very convenient pin or unattended access.

Pros

Fantastic price compare to competitors It has all of the features you can expect at the price point. It is a very solid program. I have never had an issue with it. It always works. Support is good and responsive.

Cons

It is a little light on features, but at the price point, I don't expect much more. It would be nice if it auto-refreshed the unattended list. Sometimes you have to go back to the unattended in order to find out of the computer is back online after a reboot because sometimes the information on the home page doesn't update as quickly.

Scott from SearchMaster Software

Fast, Easy Connections at an Affordable Rate

Fast and easy remote connections to clients needing help along with unattended access clients that need ongoing or after hours support.

Pros

Simple, Quick and Easy connections to remote clients needing help. With other software the installation of a remote support utility takes too long, and IMO, shouldn't be installed at all. We need to connect, do our work, and disconnect without having to deal with install issues on top of the problems we are connecting in to fix. TechInLine lets me do just that with a run-only version of the connection utility, while still offering expanded options including an unattended access client.

Fraser from Rhea Limited

This is a great alternative to LogMeIn, Teamviewer and other such tools.

Cost effective and fast remote control for unattended and one off connections........exactly what you need.

Pros

Simple and reliable as well as being great value for money. Slowly but surely features are being added such as the recent update to allow multiple remote control screens at once (previously you could have multiple connections, but only remote control one at a time)

Cons

Software doesn't support OSX so I'm forced to use Teamviewer for my OSX customers. Also it would be nicer if the app was also web based so we could use any computer to remote control etc without installing software, even if it was more limited.

Best remote desktop software I have used to date.

Pros

Easy to set up unattended access Useful UI on remote host as well as master computer. Super fast connection speed over LAN and even over the net.

Cons

Can only have one unattended license per remote computer. Can only have one expert client oen at the same time.

Response from Techinline

Replied May 2018

Hello, Thank you for reviewing FixMe.IT and for being our valued customer! Regarding the ability to open multiple expert apps at the same time, I would say that this is more of a licensing question rather than a con. Our licensing is based on concurrent technicians, which means that you can open only one expert app using your account at a time. To have it opened on multiple machines at once, you will need more licenses. However, you can share your account with others if needed (provided that you're not using it yourself), create sub-logins and run as many concurrent sessions as you need to. Best, Dan | Techinline

tamer from T1 Networking

Good Tool for Good Price

price and its good tool for IT support

Pros

Price of course, easy to use, if you login to a domain environment it will prompt for domain admin credentials, some other application doesn't, it will keep session available when you switch user name or logout. love the last update multiple session at the same time. I totally recommend this application

Cons

Need few more features like screen that will have more details about the computer you are connected to: ip computer name. I also notice the client id the host give you is not the same after you connect the session, that is all I remmber

David from SleepMed Inc.

Industry: Medical Devices

My company switched from using WebEx to FixMe.IT and it was a huge improvement.

Being able to establish a session with a user quickly is very important and that's probably the biggest strength.

Pros

The thing I like most is how fast it is under normal circumstances. As I said, we switched from using WebEx and it felt like it took several minutes to start up a WebEx session where as with FixMe we can get a session started very quickly, especially if it's with an experienced user who knows how to start a session.

Cons

One main problem comes to mind. Performance when customer is on WiFi can be poor. Sometimes when we're helping a user who has WiFi, the session will seem to freeze up for around a minute and then will pick up again with a reasonable level of lag (like click response time is 1 or 2 sec behind) that is understandable.

Neil from ReformIT

Great remote support utility

Have used this software for several years and watched it grow and become a better solution. Great software.

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

Lack of simple branding options.

Response from Techinline

Replied May 2017

Hi Neil, Thank you for the feedback and for being our valued customer! I see that you mentioned "lack of simple branding options" in the "Cons" section. Actually, FixMe.IT does offer branding options that allow you to change the appearance of the app's interface for your clients and integrate the service into your website. You can find more information on FixMe.IT's customization options here: https://goo.gl/g1TX6I If you have any questions regarding these options or any suggestions for their improvement, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Best, Dan | Techinline

FixMe.IT

So far it has been a very positive experience. New features are always getting added and it's a tool that I used every day all day for providing IT services.

Pros

Having a centralized database of all of our customers. The ability to install unattended access when needed and the ease of putting a desktop shortcut on the users account to easily allow them to double click it and then give us the ID number.

Cons

Not having the ability to lock the keyboard and mouse from the end user when working on their PC and they think they can keep working while you fix the issues they contacted you for.

Vincent from MOEbiz

Industry: Printing

Great, simple program. However, I still prefer teamviewer.

ease of use.

Pros

Ease of use. Simply send the client to fixme.it > start support session> run/open/install > provide technician with 6 digit client ID

Cons

Inability to bypass UAC. Inability to run at service (instead of having the dialogue box open in order to maintain connection)

Response from Techinline

Replied July 2018

Hello Vincent, Thank you for taking the time to review FixMe.IT - your feedback is very valuable to us. There shouldn't be any issues in using FixMe.IT with UAC. Please reach out to our support team and we'll assist you further. Thanks again for your valued and loyal business, and we hope to hear from you! Serge from FixMe.IT

James from Westcom

Brilliant I.T Support Software

We have tried a number of products and this is certainly our favourite

Pros

Great unattended features that can be shared through all employees using the tool making remote access to customers systems much easier. The software gives a clear view of which system are online and which aren't. It is also very easy getting a customer to start a session when using the software.

Cons

Doesnt work on mac. Copy and paste to clients PC could work better When you run out of licenses it doesn't tell you who they are in use by which means shouting round the office

Great Remote Support Client for the Price!

Pros

The software is straight forward and super easy for the clients to get connected, definitely recommend it for any small to medium business that needs remote support.

Cons

Doesn't always support full screen, sometimes it doesn't optimize well with older versions of windows.

Response from Techinline

Replied June 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience and for being our valued customer! FixMe.IT is one of the few remote desktop solutions that still support older versions of Windows starting from XP. For instance, LogMeIn discontinued their support for Windows XP in 2016. Please also note that FixMe.IT supports all screen resolutions including 4K. In case you're experiencing any issues when working on a remote desktop with high screen resolution, please contact our support team at support@techinline.com for assistance. Best, Dan | Techinline

Martin from I.T. Know Howe

Simple product to use, easy to get customers connected or to get on with unattended clients.

Pros

FixMe.IT is really simple to use and has some useful tools: file transfer is simple, as is screen sharing, plus you can use a pen to highlight things on the screen or change the mouse to a red dot to guide people around the screen. And the software is inexpensive when you consider you can run both new remote support sessions and unattended clients from the same console.

Cons

The ONLY issue I have with the software is that it is not the quickest to connect and sometimes you are left wondering what is going on.

Shay from IAC

Awesome product, service us really good

Supporting users anytime , really quick, without the needs of installing any other third party applications or add on.

Pros

The easy graphic user interface, included some great features, that help supporting our users. The simplicity of the product is really amazing, thanks you for a great service and support. If you are looking for a quick and simply remote tool, this is the one for you!

Cons

The options, to revoke service still available for users , and they can remove the service at any time, it would be great, if you can take this option out.

Remote Access - best bang for the buck

I have been using FixMe.IT for almost 7 years to support my clients wherever they are. Selling remote support contracts is exceptionally profitable using FixMe.IT.

Pros

This application is easy to install, and is easy to use for both the support agent and the client. It does not require that the client system have any software pre-installed on it. It operates over normally open HTTPS ports, so it can permit connection to remote clients through the client firewall without compromising security in any way. The remote session is encrypted end-to-end to provide a secure, isolated connection. It only requires an active internet connection. The Expert application can handle multiple simultaneous remote connections. The annual cost of this software is $300 per year, making it an excellent value.

Cons

I would like to see additional platforms supported, not just Windows.