• Pros

• "Makes working from home during covid 19 times an ease even with multiple screens. It's secure with dual authentication."

• "Worked well, secure, good tech support just got too expensive"

• "Simple setup. Simple to run. Multiple computer access."

• Cons

• "Cost has gone up recently and if there are connectivity issues on either end it can be slow and jumpy."

• "I do not really have anything to complain about. Its a great product and that is why me and my staff currently use. "

• "I found that there was a lot of latency at times and there was quite often a need to restart the session as the keyboard would go unresponsive."

Browse GoToMyPC Reviews

Brittany from Christine & Mullen Agency

Best Remote Administration Software Yet

I love this product. It works extra great when I am traveling for work and need to get onto my desktop for a file or something.

Pros

The best thing I like about this software is the flexibility with the workflow between the users. You can see who is using the log ins and who isn't. Being able to also use the mouse share and be able to use it smoothly, is awesome as well.

Cons

When connecting from home, rather than the hub spot at my office, the connection can be a bit slower than normal.

Ross from Pandora

A good solution for enterprise, too expensive for personal use

I've used it for a while until I came across with TeamViewer and decided to switch. Overall Gotomypc is definitely a robust remote connectivity solution, but the pricing and the outdated UI makes it not the first choice for many people.

Pros

1. It delivers on what it promises - you can log in to a remote computer and work on it with minimal lag. 2. The connection is usually very stable and once you get familiar with the SW, it becomes a second nature to use. 3. It's one of the industry veterans, so the solution is pretty robust and reliable.

Cons

1. Feels so 1990... Everything looks and feels a little old-school, starting from their website and to the actual software UI. Some would not be bothered by graphics, though. 2. Pricing is not intended for personal use - if you just want to help out your parents, use TeamViewer. This is clearly targeted at enterprise with deep pockets. 3. Not as versatile as TeamViewer, lacks features like having one-time passwords for quick one-off remote sessions.

Reasons for Choosing GoToMyPC

I switched from Gotomypc to Teamviewer because TeamViewer was easier to set up, was cheaper and had a cleaner UI.

Great remote application

This is a great way to log in to computers if you operate a business with multiple locations.

Pros

GoToMyPC is a great software platform for remotely logging into your desktop or laptop as it is easy to use and works well.

Cons

The interface of GoToMyPC does not look fresh and appears outdated compared to alternative applications.

christian from KBR INC

Work from home with ease

Great product, easy to use. no speed issues, great multi user discounts.

Reasons for Choosing GoToMyPC

Appears that the benefits outweigh their competition

Carole from Cook & Watkins, PLC

Industry: Law Practice

Love, love, love this product!

Wonderful! Once my desktop app didn't work and I had to call for assistance, which I got promptly and it solved the problem. Again, I can't say enough about GoToMyPC!

Pros

I can't say enough good things about GoToMyPC. I live in the country and when snows it is difficult for me to safely get to work, and GoToMyPC enables me to work from home. It is like I am sitting at my desk! I can use absolutely everything, and can even send stuff to print and have it print out in my office. This software makes my life so much easier. I also use it occasionally when my boss needs something after hours. I have recommended this to several people actually.

Cons

I can't think of a single thing I don't like about this product. It could be a little cheaper but honestly, it does so much I can't complain.

Harley from Due Process International, LLC

Remote Connectivity

Allows one proprietary program to be used on multiple computers.

Pros

As I have a full time estimator utilizing my software on my server on a regular basis and he does not live in the same State, this remote connectivity allows him to run a proprietary program from my server on his computer.

Cons

Sylvia from The plastic and cosmetic center

Great software

This is the best software. It allows me to take a day off without falling behind on my work.

Pros

The thing I love about this software is that I can connect to my desktop from anywhere that has WiFi.

Cons

There is not a thing that I dont like about this software. This is one of my favorite software's. It's great.

Gotomypc the best remote control software on the market now

We have allowed some user to remotely connect to office computers from home. It was really helpfull during couple snow storms last weinter

Pros

The software is pretty easy to configure. You need to install client on host machine and do very simple configuration. To connect to machine you simple use the browser login with your username and password, choose a computer from the list if you have many and you age good to go. Pretty easy to connect both form Mac and PC, and very seamless for user with limited computer experience

Cons

Sometimes client lost connection to the server, and you receive a message that computer is offline. I have two of those occurrences, but customer service representative advice me how to resolve those problem s quickly. Otherwise, it was pretty easy to use.

Reasons for Choosing GoToMyPC

Easy to use and configure

James from Einhorn & Einhorn

The cost is outrageous

It was a good product but they raised the prices 500% and then offer you a deal to pay half, which is still 200% more then what you were originally paying.

Pros

Simple setup. Simple to run. Multiple computer access.

Cons

I really never had any issues with software itself but the price increase makes the product not worth it.

Debbie from A Reliable Bookkeeping Service

Good But Expensive

Good except Pricing

Pros

Worked well, secure, good tech support just got too expensive

Cons

They raised their prices almost triple!!! From about $500/year for 4 employees to over $1500. Ridiculous.

Security

Does the trick but leaves a little to be desired

It does what it needs to and has some great features (files transfers, as an example), but given the pricing and the alternatives that are out there, I'd love to see some of the challenges get tackled down the road (primarily in the realm of latency and RAM usage).

Pros

Once installed, it's a turn key solution to allow for remote desktop access. We used these on windows machines and it made it quite easy to access from wherever we were.

Pretty Solid and Easier than most

Overall it really isn't that bad and is a solid option if you're doing the VM route.

Pros

1. How easy it is to login into a computer 2. I like that it has a passcode when you try to connect to a computer. 3. You can add a shortcut to it onto your desktop. 4. You don't actually have to install anything onto your computer, just a launcher. So if you're in a predicament where you don't have admin rights to install on your PC at work, this actually works out.

Cons

Maybe because I don't have this installed onto my desktop (I am not even sure if you can) but I launch this from my browser but I feel like its a bit of a drag to login and then launch from browser. (Maybe it's just my license?)

Christine from Cook & Watkins PLC

Great Software helped me through difficult times at work

Excellent

Pros

I love this software, can't expect more efficient than this, it has no difference than using your own desktop at work, i have been through rough situations with my family that prevented me to be physical at work, this software helped me to access all my documents and desktop and worked from home. This didn't affect my productivity at all.

Cons

being compatible with certain software or computers

Michael from Print Mail Communications

I was very disappointment when my company stopped using this software

Nothing but great things to say. I’m sorry I don’t use this software anymore.

Pros

Ease of use. Very dependable. User friendly. Little to no problems.

Cons

I loved this software. I mostly work from the office and my company provided me with a less costly alternative.