• Pros

• "I love how I can easily remote into any computer on our Network within the click of a button. It makes my job so much easier!"

• "Powerful tool that is easy to use and often the quickest way to get things done.Also a very good deal price wise compared to other products."

• "Its a great product that has awesome functionality. It has helped us see first hand what issues our staff is experiencing."

• Cons

• "I wish the search functionality had a bit more AI in it's results, but it is certainly very usable."

• "Need to work on the File Manager. It's great but can be better."

• "Some PC's or OS's will require prep to integrate in full. Once this system is worked through, it isn't as much of an issue"

Browse Goverlan Reach Reviews

Joseph from Mt. Hood Community College

Goverlan Reach - A Necessity for Service Desk

GR has been a wonderful tool in both organizations I have managed. It came out on top in a trial for my remote support staff twice in a row, and has been in use for years in both organizations with little concern and great success for the support techs.

Pros

GR has a great user interface with several key features that set it apart from other basic remote support tools. These include: tabbed remote sessions, saved connection layouts, WOL tool, remote chat functionality, observe only, remote input lockout, remote task manager, auto license redaction on close, connection history and abundant logs. Additionally, the concurrent user license model makes it great for teams with part timers!

Cons

Having to install an up to date client on each remote computer prior to connection is a bit tedious, but this can be proactively pushed out to accommodate fast connectivity. It would be ideal to allow a "run as another user for all connections" function. If the person launching GR is not a system admin on remote machines (they shouldn't be!) they must enter their admin credentials for each connection (they can be saved per session).

Kevin from Simply Storage Management

GoverLan great works for us!

We continue to be very pleased with the product, support and additional feature upgrades over the last couple years.

Pros

We have over 100 storage locations across the US. Managing desktops at these locations would be very difficult without GoverLan. The Automation scripts are great! We use it for running inventory reports, pushing software, checking software versions, applying configuration updates. We use the remote desktop feature everyday and it works great.

Cons

Would love to see a cloud version as we are trying to move everything off-site.

Reasons for Choosing Goverlan Reach

Setup and configuration was straight forward. We didn't need to spend weeks setting up and configuring. Everything was very easy to follow and the automation task are straight forward.

Esteban from Mt. Hood Community College

Pros

its easy to use, can go between windows and see multiple machines at once

Cons

it donst always work and it crashes alot

Kyle from Renville County

Solid Product!

Solid product - This is our go to product for supporting our users.

Pros

The ability to quickly connect to remote users and offer a quality tech support experience.

Cons

Sometimes we struggle with users that have 3 displays(about 20 of our users). The content from each of the displays often times does not load. We have not had a problem with 2 remote displays. We will see if this is improved in the latest 9.50.02.1032 version.

Michael from Lewis Management Corp

Goverlan is a god send

Originally, we were looking for a simple remote control tool, to manage employee computers. Goverlan blew that expectation out of the water. With AD integration, we can browse the entire AD structure and even do simple tasks in AD (group assignment, password resets, etc.). More so, process automation has allowed us to deploy software, change settings on the fly, and generate reports that we never thought to use.

Pros

With its Active Directory integration, we can see if a user is logged into a PC and which PC they're logged into. Furthermore, since we have users that share computers, we can see which user is logged into any given PC. We can also deploy software and investigate computer settings without interrupting the user.

Cons

There are a few features that are quirky and difficult to understand. For instance, it has a great robust Automation tool, which can implement different functions based on certain criteria. However, the filter logic is sometimes difficult to understand/manage. These limitations are rare and support is always available to walk me through it.

Mark from Cornerstone Solutions Group

Goverlan Review

Goverlan is great inside the LAN, marginal outside the LAN.

Pros

I originally purchased Goverlan as a remote control tool about 10 years ago. Over the years it has come in handy on multiple occasions when other remote control apps didn't work. I've had situations where servers have been hung and couldn't RDP into them but was able to get into them with Goverlan. It has detailed hardware info about the computers in your network and you're able to push procedures, make changes to registries, etc. It's very powerful and I have only scratched the surface of its capabilities.

Cons

When the reach version came out, it was supposed to make it easier to access machines outside of your LAN. I've been able to use it that way but it's not very easy to set up and not always reliable outside the LAN. Tech support is not very helpful...they refer you to documentation and help forums.

Response from Goverlan Inc.

Replied August 2019

Hello Mark and thank you for the review! I reviewed your support case and indeed one of our support engineer pushed his responsibilities to the user guide which is inappropriate (this engineer is gone btw). The management of external endpoints feature was fresh out of the oven when you tried in in 2017, and we have made a lot of stability improvement since then. If you are still interested in this feature, please contact our support department again. I will make sure that we provide you with our latest and greatest.

Goverlan in Secondary Edication

We have been using goverlan for well over 10+ years and it has been great. We have briefly reviewed it against other similar products but always continue to use Goverlan.

Pros

What we like most is its ease of use and its features. It database mirrors Active Directory so we know exactly where to find a user or device. Or when we don't its search feature works well and takes us directly to the required resource. The ability to remotely access windows clients as well as mac from one console is very handy, saves us having multiple remote administration apps.

Cons

Unfortunately we find the program sometimes has issues finding clients in remote domain or forests. Usually looking up the clients IP Address from DHCP and connecting via that works, but would be great if we didn't have to do this.

Reasons for Choosing Goverlan Reach

Ease of use, cost, features.

Bruno from Metaltech-Omega Inc

The best of all

Pros

You can just do anything with this software. From resetting password to report software.

Cons

Need to work on the File Manager. It's great but can be better.

juan from MCC

Pros

Goverlan Reach allows me to get a broad and detailed view of the assets in my enterprise. The reporting feature has made my daily administrative tasks much more manageable. The ability to push installs to groups of devices cuts the time to implementation drastically.

Cons

When I run an administrative scope, the results are only based on the devices that are currently powered on. I have seen in this newer version that Goverlan keeps a history of information about a device, but that information is not queried or reported when doing a scope. This information is only available when looking at individual devices.

Philip from Vornado

Must have for ITSM world

I have been working with this product over 20 years in my IT career. Every company I bring it to thanks me for introducing this product it really helps with service management teams.

Pros

I can easily navigate AD reset passwords, remote PC’s. Reporting. Just to name a few of this very capable product

Cons

Not a biggie, but would love to see more with windows patching incorporated into the product

Stability, reliability, and price

Ryan from EMA Design Automation

Not only a lot of value for your money, but features that products that cost much more do not have.

Pros

I was tasked with finding software so that I could access everyone at my company. We have 140 employees. The bulk of them work out of our office in New York, but we have many remote workers. On top of that, I am the only admin, and I work out of an office in Alabama. . So, when I was looking for various tools, one of the requirements was pricing. I personally wanted something that gave a lot of bang for my buck. The trend right now that many software companies are moving towards, the SaaS concept where you pay a monthly fee and it is a never ending software rental, I personally hate that. I have no problem paying for software maintenance or a update fee (as Goverlan does) but I want to own it, and the ROI on Goverlan shows that it is a much better investment then some competitors. When I bought Goverlan, I needed a remote control app. Having said that, Now, almost a year after buying it. I am blown away by the software's abilities, (get a demo, you will be blown away also), quality of software, I have used so many MSP tools in the past that might look cool but are breaking and have to configured "just so". Quickly I wanted to mention that I have worked with every major vendor out there, one thing that has impressed me time and again is the support AFTER the sale. I wanted some help setting up some automation a year after I purchased and the support was just as good the when I demoed. Secure, being able to secure the port my users access when outside the office is great.

Jason from Durham Manufacturing

Industry: Information Services

Goverlan Reach Removes All Complexity from Remote Support

Goverlan Reach has been a pleasure of a product to use, and has allowed our IT team to achieve a much higher degree of efficiency with all user support instances requiring hands-on PC work. Users can be helped from across the world just as easily as those sitting within proximity of the team, which has had a massive positive response from these end users.

Pros

Goverlan Reach allows technicians to provide remote assistance with a very minimal amount of effort. Even if a client for the software is not installed on the PC to be serviced, the program can be used by the technician to remotely install the client, therefor removing any responsibility from the end user to receive assistance. If server software is used as well, PCs can be queried to local the machine a user is currently logged into, removing the need for a user to be familiar with their machine's name or address to receive support.

Cons

There are some undocumented security features that can arise and cause some small hiccups in a technician providing support, but these do exist to create a more secure remote assistance experience.

David from Vanguard

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Critical Piece of IT Software

Goverlan provides a critical tool that our IT department is able to use to support our remote locations that don't have any onsite support. I can't say how much this reduces our overhead and significantly lessens our need to physically be onsite. Additionally it has become such a useful tool that we are able to provide support and manage our system using this as out primary support for any system that is on our network

Pros

Goverlan really provides immense flexibility to support our users and our hardware over local and remote locations. It connects very quickly and easily, ties in to our existing AD structure, and provides numerous tools to provide critical information about our systems.

Andrew from City of Cornwall

Goverlan Reach

Other than my request above, we have been really happy with Goverlan Reach

Pros

The ability to roll out policies throughout our domain and keep track of where users are logged in at any given time.

Cons

Would really like a way to force the machines to report back system information to your SureDATA database. Instead I have to run a weekly scope on my machine to force them to update their information. If we could do it through Reach then that would be a much better centralized solution rather then depending on my machine being on for the database to get updated somewhat frequently so that we can run reports even and get up-to-date information on systems that are powered off at that time.

Overall Satisfied

Overall I am satisfied with the value I receive for the price I paid. I use it daily.

Pros

Price was a major deciding factor for me. At the time they were one of the few options with perpetual licensing. Easy to deploy. Client app is not resource intensive. Customization and automated reports Provides a lot administrative back-end where work can be done without disturbing the user. Ability to aid users remotely, eliminating need for third party remote tools that we cannot control.

Cons

The customizing can be a bit more intuitive and easier. It took a little while to get used to. I used other RMM tools before that I found were somewhat better in this regard. I've come across many installed application that I could not remove from the admin console. Would have been good if it could connect with WSUS or it's own repository to manage Windows Updates. The Technician versio can't use any customizations created. It's kind of handicapped to just remoting in.

Goverlan Reach

Overall it has been a really solid product. Hope to see a cloud based version soon so we don’t have to lunch a hole in firewall for remote capabilities.

Pros

They have a ton of awesome features and functions. You can search for a user then connect with ease. The custom actions and scope actions are awesome.

Cons

Wished they would connect there custom actions to the remote control features for a deeper integration between their products. Also would like to see built in automation instead of having to rely on Windows schedules tasks. Also would be nice to see patch management and windows updates like other remote control tools.

Great Software for Support Desks

I use it for remote support and for bulk admin changes to computers.

Pros

Goverlan Reach helps us to give remote support to collegues and to make bulk changes to computers from a single interface.

Cons

When working with two domains, I have to switch between them when working in the other domain.

Better overall quality

Wesley from Harris Packaging Corp./American Carton Co.

Industry: Packaging and Containers

I love Goverlan......

Overall I have been using Goverlan now for 4 years, and of all the products I have tried out, Goverlan is the best.

Pros

I like everything about Goverlan pretty much. I like the fact that I can deploy software remotely, connect to machines remotely, connect to Workgroup added machines, see all the details about a connected machine, add printers remotely, see file folders, run DOS Commands. It is just a great product for an IT Admin to monitor machines.

Cons

I wish there was more reporting. I also wish I could see everything grabbing an IP address off my DHCP Server. DHCP Integration would be great.

wayne from Unity College

Goverlan in a School Environment

We use Goverlan in a school environment and remotely connect to students and staff. The snapshot and record features have been great and overall the Goverlan program has been a great tool to help support our staff and students and monitor the students activity.

Pros

We can easily search for users and remotely connect with ease. I like the tools available such as snapshot and record features for end users. I also like the remote task manager, the observe only feature and the chat and send message.

Cons

I'm not aware of any Cons. I'm sure I dont use this program to its full capacity and would welcome the chance for some online training.

Goverlan is almost perfect

The always respond same day.

Pros

I love the ability to remote into multiple machines.

Cons

Often when opening up machines, if one machine becomes unavailable, you have to switch between tabs in order to remotely control a machine again. Hopefully they will fix this bug soon.

Response from Goverlan Inc.

Replied September 2018

Hello and thank you for your review! Regarding the bug you have reported: We are aware of it and will fix this soon, but for now, here is a quick fix. 1. Open Goverlan Remote Control's General Settings 2. Under 'User Interface', REMOVE the check under 'Use local keyboard hooking' 3. Restart the Goverlan application Doing so should resolve the issue. If not, please contact our support department.

Troy from CSDNet

Good remote management software

My overall experience with Goverlan is positive. By providing powerful remote management tools within the software that are just as good as Microsoft's own tools, as well as the ability to create shortcuts to other external third party tools, Goverlan has saved me a massive amount of time doing mundane tasks like switching windows and opening other tools and utilities.

Pros

The software's is overall easy to use, while retaining a lot of functionality. The setup is straightforward and simple, and the UI is intuitive and responsive.

Cons

It's only available for 64-bit systems, and the software only supports windows, not OS X, ChromeOS or Linux.

Christian from United NAtions DOALOS

Industry: International Affairs

Most useful remote control software

Reach enables me daily to troubleshoot remote stations successfully. I can verify installations, maintain labs and fine-tune Lab's workstations. I love it! It is easy to setup, learn and operate. It has all the functions an administrator dream about. Keep up the good work GoverLAN!

Pros

The ease of use and the power of the options/features.

Cons

Not much. I did no encounter any problem.

Reasons for Choosing Goverlan Reach

Price, functionality, learning curve, power

Chad from University of Northwestern Ohio

Works well for our needs

We needed something to provide desktop support that would also allow us to enter credentials for administrative tasks. Goverlan has made this process very easy for us.

Pros

Agent software is very lightweight. Remote management support works very well and our end-users appreciate the ease of use. Very easy to deploy.

Cons

Deployment of software with the product is more difficult than competitors. Not being able to see deployment tasks that others have created makes it hard as an administrator. The online support videos for app deployment did not help us successfully deploy.

Rusty from Sugar Salem School District

IT usein Educational enviroment

Pros

It is easy to use, things like remote control, editing user information , see what tasks are running on a remote machine. Information about a specific computer is available as needed, by using system info. The remote control feature works well when connecting to other computers to fix issues.

Cons

When I remote in and tell the software that I want to use administrator mode, it does not always blank screen or take away the users ability to move the mouse or use keyboard, this can be aggravating when trying to fix issues.

Janice from Brand Mortgage

It's really easy to use and makes helping remote users so much easier and convenient.

Not having to travel to remote locations to help users who are out of state or not local

Pros

Convenience - many of our users are remote. Having a way to see what they are seeing and to troubleshoot their issues is great. Easy to use Licensing is convenient to keep track of users Observation tool is great when interaction is not needed Chat tool - love it!

Cons

Do not like that if you logout as one user to login as another user, you may lose your connection. Connection sometimes randomly locks up, at which time, you then have to disconnect and reconnect.

Irmantas from European Banking Authority

Great tool. Very useful for enterprise IT administrators.

Flexibility.

Pros

Goverlan tools works without any errors or lags. IT has Active directory integration that works perfectly fine. Great tool and I would recommend it to use for IT colleagues in enterprise environment. Tool saves time, it has account information where you can see the password age of user. This helps to identify problems with expired password. Remote connection also works great.

Cons

It could have System Center Configuration Manager 2012 integration. For Example to download or apply machine policy or to trigger application deployment cycle. It could also have a tool to install System Center Configuration Manager 2012 client to desktop and laptop workstations.

For In-House / Enterprise, AD-Integrated Remote management of Windows Desktops and Servers...Amazing

We demo'd the product for one week and were so amazed at the functionality and price difference that we immediately signed. The entire team loves it.

Pros

We were looking for an alternative to all of the RMM tools out there that are geared for MSP's, but none for In-house tech support on an enterprise level (without getting into the convoluted beast that is SCCM/SCOM). The intuitive, ease-of-use for our TSR team, right out of the bat, along with the amazing tools available make this suite as powerful as any other RMM tool we have used (Pulseway, Connectwise, Kaseya, Atera, Solarwinds, etc.) but for IN-HOUSE, non-MSP...simply awesome. Another excellent point is that we migrated from a mid-sized RMM and the pricing was literally 1/4th for our small in-house team of 8.

Cons

Without purchasing the more expensive on-boarding package...it was fairly convoluted to set up for our out-of-network laptop users and there is no ios/android app. That being said, the management tools, along with AD integration and relationship mapping make this so incredibly easy to use for our clinical informatics and Tier 1 and Tier 2 TSR's...it easily outweighs the CONS.

Scott from Rockville Centre Schools

Fantastic Product

Have used Goverlan Reach for reporting / planning, remote control / problem resolution, remote installation of software (either individually or in batches). Extremely satisfied with this product.

Pros

This is by far one of the best AD / client management solutions I have ever used. Extremely powerful toolbox to resolve technical issues without having to leave the office and drive to remote sites.

Cons

Scope actions could be easier to configure / use. Filtering options are difficult to sort out.

Great central tool for managing domain workstations

We use this to manage hundreds of computers from the IT office and seldom need to touch a computer unless there's a hardware problem. Software saves time every day and makes us more responsive.

Pros

Quick and easy control over any computer in the network. It's easy to set a scope action to do massive software rollouts and hit just the machines you need.

Cons

Lots of little things could use more polish. Remote control software doesn't send keyboard shortcuts, sometimes bugs out at weird times.

William from Claymont City Schools

Goverlan Reach - The IT Admin's Best Friend

Pros

It allows me to monitor my entire domain easily and quickly. Now that I have Goverlan, I don't have to have anymore step-by-step phone conversations with staff. I can just show my staff how to do something instead of explaining it!

Cons

The program crashes sometimes for the strangest thing. In addition, there has been a copy and paste bug in the release for many, many versions that has remained unfixed.

Brown from National Spinning Co., Inc. (USA)

Industry: Textiles

GoverLAN Reach

Support tool for remote servers (CoLo and Remote Sites), End user support, System setup without leaving office. Simple to use and user friendly.

Pros

Easy to use and connect to clients by machineID or UserID, copy and paste, and simple file transfers, great management tools and background scripts available also

Cons

Does require direct IP, when using VPN sometimes have to use IP rather than hostname or username, easy to get around though...

Eugene from City of Clovis

Goverlan Helps Make IT Efficient

Goverlan allows me to fix quick and easy issues from my desk without having to go onsite for something that only takes minutes to fix.

Pros

Goverlan is easy to use and allows IT Admins the ability to troubleshoot and fix user issues quickly. The Remote Control is extremely helpful to see an issue immediately that a user may be having. Sometimes issues are gone by the time we have a chance to arrive on site.

Cons

I have not found anything yet. The software has so many features that I am still exploring and learning what additional abilities it gives me to make me more efficient.

Ara from Valley Presbyterian Hospital

A great tool for IT departments

It has helped our Helpdesk be more productive and minimize need to go to a user or try and locate their device name through more complex means. It’s a big timesaver.

Pros

Ability to find users devices by just knowing their name or the reverse. The tools like sending messages to users and reporting abilities are great.

Cons

The setup is not so straightforward. I still have users that it never shows the computer they are logged into. I’m sure it’s a issue on how we set it up but it should be more seamless. There are zero canner reports which is a negative. I can think of 5 reports that should just be included. Including some automations which would be helpful. They have some in their website but tricky to install.

Better value.

Michael from Calloway school district

Best tool for remote administration and support is top notch

Pros

Remote administration is great. Scope actions work great . Ease and functionality is great. Upgrading to the latest edit versions and initial setup is quite easy as well. Works great with AD.

Cons

Crashes too often. This has been an ongoing problem no matter what version but 8 and 8.5 seem to be the worse. 9 seem to correct some of those issues. Would like to see some more functionality from wol.

Jelle from Westerscheldetunnel

Excellent for remote support

Being able to quickly check a system and give remote control support works excellent. It's mostly very quick.

Pros

We purchased Goverlan mainly for the remote control capabilities. Their Active Directory toolset is great too, for example able to do a recursive group membership query.

Cons

Some of the options are a little confusing or not too well organized. Also some GUI elements look a bit outdated.

Matt from Construction

Goverlan has helped me manage over 100 network devices.

Pros

Remote access has improved efficiency. Now I can help remote users without having to guess at what they are looking at. Scope Actions have helped me manage software licenses and updates.

Cons

App shuts down every once in a while. I have been able to reopen Goverlan without any issues. I would have said Remote Control when computers are out of network, but that is now supported.

Derel from Protect America Inc.

I use Goverlan to admin 300+ workstations in a call center.

Pros

Scheduling scope actions make program updates, installations, and after hours processes across the whole network or to specific stations a lot easier.

Cons

I leave the application up all day but it crashes and needs to be restarted about once a day. Sharing a database on the network with other IT personnel has failed. Using the same database caused crashes at startup.

George from Fusco

Easy to navigate and use. Makes remote desktop assistance easy.

The benefit that I can remotely do my work without leaving my office to go fix an issue at a job site.

Pros

Ease of finding users and the computers that they're logged into. Being able to connect to a user that's miles away without needing any input from them.

Cons

Resolution when user has a dual monitor set up. First time install some times requires that the Windows firewall is disabled.

Justin from JEC

TIme Saver

Overall were very pleased it has cut down on our response time to help our end users..

Pros

Goverlan can save you tons of time. We had purchased the software a few months prior tp upgrading our anti-virus. With the help of Goverlan I was able to install the new AV on 120 workstations in less than an hour. With proper active directory structure it could have been less time.

Cons

Sometimes when pushing software you will get access is denied you just have to go in an enter alternative credentials.

Marcus from Barreto Manufacturing, Inc.

Goverlan has been a fantastic replacement to our out-dated remote support software.

Pros

-Multiple protocols available to use to connect, not just the Goverlan client. -Multiple, simultaneous connections within one main window. -Updates are easy to install. -Control and maintenance of Active Directory from within the Administration/Diagnostics window. -Visibility of what computers a user is logged in to. -Disk management ability without having to log in to a remote session.

Cons

-So far, I like the GUI changes in v9 but, I miss the blue theme options. -In v9, the 'Observe Only' has been removed from the tab of each remote session. It's still available under Session Controls but, having it in each tab was convenient.

Ben from School DIstrict of Pickens County

Ease of use

mostly remote troubleshooting but also helps with inventory and configuration of devices, alerts, so many different applications. As stated initially we have been and continue to be very happy with the product.

Pros

everything is intuitive, easy to find, easy to use, software installs in seconds, no complaints

Cons

I wish they had a management console that worked on MacOS

David from Miller School District

Likes and dislikes

Just today, I need to check the windows update status of a few machines. It gets used nearly everyday to check something, make a change or deploy a piece of software.

Pros

1. It can do a lot of different things. 2. Doesn't have a steep learning curve. 3. Reliable...it just works. 4. Fairly priced.

Cons

Have the tutorials keep up with the version.

Yefim from Mt Hood Community College

Great software !

I am using it to remove into client computers which are having issues. These problems can be drivers issues , email issues , logging in issues , etc. with governlan you can do it all.

Pros

This software is so easy to use and extremely helpful in my day to day life.

Cons

I have no complaints what’s so ever. I enjoy this software and would never go back.

Javid from Unicomer Saint Lucia Limited

Goverlan has been a great asset personally and company wise. It provides easy access.

It has greatly improved on my customer relation skills and interaction ability. It has also provided me with an avenue to explore command prompt and power shell skills and knowledge. It also allows me to better inventory my network structure.

Pros

I love the new updated feature where you can actually have an audio conversation with the user on the other end.

Bryan from United Enertech

Best product I've used for remote management and support!

very reliable and easy to use remote management

Pros

Remote management features and reporting are my favorite features and I have yet to dive into all that it offers!

Cons

I would really like the ability to run this on MacOS as that is my primary workstation, but I run it on a windows box that I can always connect to.

Zach from AUTONEUM NORTH AMERICA INC (UPG)

Ease of use software .

Pros

The ability to remote into users PCs and view settings. Setting scope options if really nice for pushing updates or finding data. Highly recommend.

Cons

DNS issues seem to be an issue when trying to connect to a users PC via hostname. Sometimes the software will not respond in windows 7.

Paul from City of Clovis

Amazing! Love it!

Saved us a ton of time in supporting our remote users.

Pros

Goverlan has made our IT Department much more efficient. We have about 16 sites and it has saved us countless hours from having to drive around and fix issues that take a few seconds to fix. Also, we can fix things before the user knows there is an issue.

Cons

My only thing I don't like is the agent deployed to the end user devices do not auto update when a new version is released.

Nachman from EMC

A great remote login tool for networks

Pros

It is easy to use, and can find the computer your end-user is using by their login name or the computer name, as well as its IP address. It will install updates as needed, without any input from the end user (like some other remote software).

Cons

Cutting and pasting from your computer to the remote computer seems to be an issue sometimes, with no resolution from the company. Sometimes a simple re-connection fixes the issue.

Michael from lynbrook public schools

Great product

Pros

The functionality and options are really great.

Cons

The software does not respond at times, Closes when you try to set focus. Would like some more detailed information when trying to use the product. Example when using scope actions a list of command examples would help

Joe from Texas Conference of Urban Counties

Industry: Government Relations

Goverlan Experience

Excellent product, use it daily.

Pros

Cons

having to install the client on the machines.

Reasons for Choosing Goverlan Reach

Used in the past and had no issues.