• Pros

• "this tool is very easy for end users and it works really fast."

• "It is very fast and very easy to use. We use it for many years now."

• "Works perfectly. All the functions we need. Good price!"

• Cons

• "I wish the software was a little cheaper but its Worth the Money."

• "nothing, the product is excellent, some minor wishes for the mobile app but nothing seriously upsetting"

• "This product is a bit expensive but is worth it. "

Browse ISL Online Reviews

Christian from Emsisoft

Solid alternative to Teamviewer

It was a positive experience for us so far. The software allows us to provide a professionally looking remote support service to mostly new and unknown users.

Pros

We've just renewed our license for the third year. We're using it to provide remote tech support for our customers and it never let us down so far. Our support staff likes working with it. Certainly not looking back to Teamviewer again.

Cons

Two relatively small issues with it, last time we checked: 1. The chat identifies our staff as "Desk" and there is no way to change this. In TeamViewer we could set our identification to whatever we wanted (We had it set to "Firstname Lastname - Company" for clarity and personal touch). 2. It uses the chat like a log, so everything that happens while we're connected gets logged in the chat, and we feel it's difficult to carry on a conversation with someone with log output cluttering the chat.

Reasons for Choosing ISL Online

After playing Teamviewer's forced paid updates game for a couple of years we finally left them. Teamviewer is on a very high horse in our opinion and totally lost connection to their actual user base a long time ago. Never again.

David from 3Tek

Great product that works!!!

Pros

This is a great product that just works, no messing, we give the customer the session code, connects very quickly and we can support our client's needs quickly and easily. I can set up unattended access so I can remote into my clients after they have gone home to fix issues so they don't have any downtime.

Cons

The only thing I have an issue with the software is when I am justing it on my tablet to give remote support, I am unable to pause it on the app or have multiple sessions open. I can do this on the desktop no problem.

Reasons for Choosing ISL Online

We chose ISL Light because it was easy to use, gave us the facilities we needed at a great cost

Response from ISL Online

Replied February 2020

Thank you for your review! Regarding the pausing of sessions on mobile devices - this is currently not possible. However, we have created a feature request ticket (internal ID REQ-1948) for this functionality to be developed and integrated. I suggest you subscribe to our newsletter, follow our blog and social channels, so you'll be notified on the progress. Best, ISL Online Team

Dominik from STC Informatik Dominik Steiner

ISL Light Remote Desktop

Remote control to help our customrs business. But also controll system in unattended mode.

Pros

It's easy to setup a remote control to our customer. Even if they a not power users.

Cons

Realy, is there somthing I doesn't like in ISL Light?

MAtjaž from Prima Sistemi

Industry: Consumer Electronics

ISL Light

We mostly support people in the USA, Denmark, Arab emirates.

Pros

slo support, multiple monitor connect is nice

Cons

I can not prepare a remote access in advance. I have to open software, generate session ID and then wait a really long time for the installer to tell the customer to download it. Generating link is nice, but I still need to be there at the beginning. It is really confusing whenever session drops, sometimes it reconnects and writes some data into chat window? why chat window? Whenever you have chat open and remote and also file transfer it is really hard to manage all those windows. Audio chat would also be nice. Connecting to some remote in Arab Emirates can take up to 5 minutes. Having multiple administrators use the same Session ID would be also a nice feature.

Response from ISL Online

Replied September 2019

"Audio chat would also be nice. " Audio chat in an active session is possible. You can check out the following guide which will show you how to use it: https://help.islonline.com/37390/230353 "Connecting to some remote in Arab Emirates can take up to 5 minutes. " Long connection times can be caused by a number of reasons (network issues, ports unavailable, ...) If you can reproduce this issue, we can help you see the exact reason why the connections take a long time. You are most welcome to visit our live chat so we can connect to one such computer and check the issue. "Having multiple administrators use the same Session ID would be also a nice feature." Since the session code (Session ID) contains a lot of important information about the session, each session code is unique. However, you are able to invite other operators into the session by using the 'Invite operator' option: https://help.islonline.com/37390/166673#invite-operator Yours sincerely Domen Vidmar ISL Online Team

Tadej from Signal IT Tadej Žakelj s.p.

Industry: Computer Hardware

ISL expirience

Pros

easy of use, easy to instal client for anytime access, overall great product

Cons

for now, I didn't find any, I still need to check all the options. sometimes response times are a little longer that with teamviewer

Reasons for Choosing ISL Online

isl is cheaper for me, and I can also self hoste a server for isl

Gary from ProPeg Systems Ltd

ISLOnline easy to use

It allows me to support my customers 24-7 not just Monday-Friday 9-5. It saves site visits and allows me to quickly fix a problem.

Pros

Easy to setup and supports multiple platforms. You can add multi sessions for a fixed fee. Flexible subscription I started off with a price per use with a few customer then upgraded when the I built a larger customer base. Recently I have started to use the Web Conference feature for hosting online demos.

Cons

I would prefer a drag and drop to specific folder when transferring files. I would also like remote printing

Reasons for Choosing ISL Online

One of my suppliers used ISL and I like the pay per use license as I initially had very few customers

Response from ISL Online

Replied November 2019

We are currently working on a new implementation of file transfer which will improve the file transfer functionality. For the remote printing functionality, please check the following ticket on how to do this with ISL Light: https://help.islonline.com/56320/374642 Best regards, Domen Vidmar, ISL Online Team

Marko from Prana 3stil, d.o.o.

Easy to use, great to work with

Pros

In 20 years in IT I have tested a lot of remote support applications. But I found that ISL Light is the best of them to use and recomend. Also customers find it easy to run and recive support from our team.

Cons

The only option I miss is SMS notification with support code so it would be able to connect one-time later if you dont want to install ISL always on.

Better price / performance / user friendly ratio

Werner from Vermelis Automatisering

ISL Remote for optimal Network support

We use ISL for several years already and the overall benefits of this product makes that we continue to use it. Even on a Phone or Tablet we can remote access the connected systems.

Pros

The ease of use makes it perfect for daily use. It works perfect even when we are logged in to multiple systems without any loss of speed.

Cons

It would be better is we had an automatic way to create a report, of even a quick report of the system.

JanDirk from ONE a HELP Computerdiensten

Excelent product for remote support

Pros

I like the Cost- and the ease of use of this tool. I started with using the prepaid version and later on used the subscription, the change to the latter product was seamless, Excellent.

Cons

I could not find a way to create useage reports, to be able to easily create the bills to my endcustomers for the support they got

Reasons for Choosing ISL Online

For me the price and the possibility to use it as a prepaid option were critical at the time that I decided to use this tool.

Marjan from Konstill

Good software

ISL solves our support in dislocated production facilities!

Pros

Works perfectly. All the functions we need. Good price!

Cons

Since I am not daily users I have trouble setting up remote control or presentation. Team viewer is/was easier for non-regular users. Others, that use ISL daily in our company, do not have my problems.

Reasons for Choosing ISL Online

Price. Our IT support company and ERP developer company also used ISL and we were already familiar with it. Both IT company and ERP company recommended it.

Alejandro from Grupo IEN

Industry: Executive Office

Easy remote access/support solution with multiple options

We offer support to company owned and employee owned PCs, and also support business partners that require access to our systems for our business relationship. For company owned equipment we used to install another remote support product, but we can't do that on most of not-owned equipment, so ISL became a great help since we do not need to install anything, just provide the session ID so they can join when they need and be confident no one will be accessing their property beyond that particular moment.

Pros

When you need to provide support or remote access (attended or unattended) it is a simple solution, easy to use, several alternatives to grant access in variety of OS's and circumstances and cost competitive.It isn't cluttered with functions that may work in some cases but in others are completely unnecessary.

Cons

No "bundles" for several users in small companies, those with need of many simultaneous users are likely to be really big and this situation works at their favor (btw, those are the ones that may need the extra functions from other competitors), but for small companies (using 1-2 simultaneous users) add an extra channel means doubling the cost. Even with that unpleasant situation still cost competitive.

Nigel from RJS Consultants

Use ISL Remote Desktop to perform Remote Support

We have been using ISL for around 5 years, and it is the mainstay of our ability to provide remote support to our clients. We have also been able to allow users to access their own computer when working away from their desk using some of the tools provided by ISL, which makes the product a hit with our clients as well.

Pros

The ability to group users together, to easily assign who on our support team can access which computers, and the ease of transferring files from ourselves onto the remote computer. And perhaps the greatest value is that we can set up the various parameters in a command line executable, so we don't need to set them up by hand every time.

Cons

It can sometimes take a few minutes between the user providing access and it appearing as an available remote system on our console

Reasons for Choosing ISL Online

At the time, Teamviewer was priced based on the number of named users, whereas ISL was priced on the number of simultaneous users, regardless of who they are. This better suits our operation. It also is a more secure product, as the remote software is tied in to our license, whereas with TeamViewer, anyone can log on to the remote computer if they have the password. We are always concerned with the security of these types of products, and we consider this to be a safer approach.

Mark from Jemtek Solutions

Great Value Remote Support Software

I used to use LogMeIn and was approached by ISL to try out there product initially I said no then the price of the other product had its third increase in twelve months which made it too expensive. Since then I haven't looked back, I can connect to my clients quickly and securely and provide the type of service my clients expect as if I was there in person. I must use the software three to four times a day on average and now most of my support work is done remotely saving journey time and fuel cost. It's made me more efficient.

Pros

ISLOnline has all the features of it's competitors but at a more competitive price. The software is continually being developed and improved and can be branded to suit your company needs. It supports remote connections to multi platform and devices and has a chat platform for you to converse with your customers which can be added to your website. Technical support is first class and they are extremely helpful when you first begin using the software. You get an evelauation period to trial the fully featured software and this can be extended if needs be so you can be sure. Did I mention the price?

Cons

I would like to see some improvements in the Remote support logging page as I use this to generate invoicing information and it takes an export of the log and some reformatting to get it in the state I need.

Response from ISL Online

Replied February 2019

Hello, thank you for your review! We are currently developing some new features for the reports page, which will soon show the name of the computer in the list aswell, making it easier to see which computer you were connected to in a particular session. If you have any requests which you would like to see added to the reports page (or to ISL products in general) please send us an email to support@islonline.com or visit our live chat on our website www.islonline.com! Best regards, Domen Vidmar ISL Online Team

chris from FROG IT Services Ltd

isl

we support customers using this.

Pros

file transfer is very useful, also multi session is invaluable to us.

Cons

cannot save passwords on IOS. also cannot use domain login details to authenticate. Reporting tools could do with a little more detail

cost mainly

Christian from Digital Promotion Scandinavia AS

Industry: Computer Hardware

Fast and not bloated

Remote management of external PC players for digital signage software for 500 players at different locations. A key success factor in delivering our service.

Pros

Fast and reliable software for controlling remote computers. All functions you would expect like file transfer, keyboard shortcuts, focus on quality or speed. Web interface, PC client and Android client for remote management. You could help your customers even when gone shopping with the wife! Firewall friendly.

Cons

Last time I've checked it does not offer support for taking control of android units.

Reasons for Choosing ISL Online

God feature set and good price model

Response from ISL Online

Replied October 2019

We offer remote control for Samsung, Cyrus and rooted Android devices. With other devices, remote viewing is possible. Best regards, Domen Vidmar, ISL Online Team

François from TSR Concept

Using ISlRemote daily

Pros

Very easy to use, simple to install, easy to remotely control a new computer using "invite". Isl light is also available for installation on remote computer for unattended control and on local computer so you don't have to login on a web page but juste start a local software.

Cons

Only information available is a complete description about the remote computer (CPU, ram, processes and so on) and lats connection time. Impossible to know how many time spend remotely by computer or by group on a period of time. Impossible to know wich computer have been accessed last month. Impossible to share a session like with TeamViewer ou AnyDesk. An the local app crashes after a while.

Javier from SARBELUC ATIC

We give remote assistance and it is essential that it works well, especially reboots

Pros

Always works correctly. We can almost always connect with customers.

Cons

The time it takes to connect could be improved

Reasons for Choosing ISL Online

By price and by the reboots of the computers

Response from ISL Online

Replied August 2019

Javier, thank you for your review. The time it takes to connect can depend on a number of reasons. If connecting takes a long time, this could indicate a network issue. If possible, we invite you to visit our live chat so we can check the connection speed and improve your experience.

Martial from ACCESS GROUP

Industry: Information Services

My Review

Pros

Very Quickly and simple for our customer

Cons

Multiuser management and shared AlwaysOn Connection

Pricing and functionnality

Stef from WIZZ software en service

Great product and great support (lot's of extras)

Remote support to users on Windows platform. Users are working on different version of Windows (like: 7, 8, 10 and some server editions too).

Pros

Most important of course is that ISL Light delivers the goods when it's about remote support. I've looked at multiple other products (after deciding to leave Teamviewer) to find a solution that fits my requirements. One of them is remote support to individual Windows users on a virtual Windows Server. ISL Always On basically is the only product that could do this easily. Also many other products have different products (or subscriptions) for attended and unattended support. With ISL you get ISL Light (attended) and ISL Always On (unattended) and all for a very good price.

Cons

You only get one concurrent session with each licence. This might be just not as flexible as you would like. You can however add an option to allow multi-sessions. You have to pay a little extra though. It would be nice to have a list of users that previously asked for support so you don't need a sessioncode to get connected. Than again it might be more secure this way.

Alessio from Achab

The most secure and stable remote connection sofware

Pros

It's very easy to use and to configure. You have the integration of this software on your portal You can use it also on smarthphone. Above all it hasn't reported any data security flaws

Cons

The grafical interface should be improved in terms of modernity, but it's a detail

Johan from PC Consultance

Industry: Computer Networking

ISL is a proper tool for IT professionals / consultants to support their clients

We actually resell the product besides using it for ourselves. I still believe its a good piece of software, support is good and the dutch distributor DCC is very friendly and gained a lot of knowledge about the products of ISL. Way better product then Teamviewer although i keep on waiting for a better experience with mac.....

Pros

To be able to log in remotely without manual inteference from the client. Support reacts with knowledge and content. (no auto-message nonsense) The mobile app to give emergency support from a tablet/phone

Cons

With mac clients there is no easy way to run the software from the desktop with an icon. Your client needs to download the software, run it and give consent, accept a securitywarning etc.. before you can actually take control of the remote PC / Mac

Response from ISL Online

Replied February 2019

Hello, thank you for your review! I'm sorry to hear the experience with ISL software on a Mac computer is proving to be difficult. I have raised this issue with our team and we will look into ways of improving this functionality. Let me know if you will have any further questions or issues! Best regards, Domen Vidmar ISL Online Team

Marjan from AJPES

ISL Light during coronavirus lockdown

We have been using ISL Light to support AJPES users for many years. At the time of the coronavirus lockdown, system administrators had to quickly establish new VPN connections for most employees from their laptops or home computers, requiring additional ISL licenses for a short time. Provisional licenses were provided to us by the service provider immediately upon the first phone call, without additional payment and administration, for which we thank them very much. It's nice to know that you can count on a business partner when you need him.

Pros

Easy to use Support in Slovene language

Reasons for Choosing ISL Online

Easy to use, all the necessary functionality

Mark from Hotech Ltd

So Glad I Switched To ISL

Always works as expected

Pros

The features, the reliability, and the price

Cons

Ease of setting up WOL, more columns to show more data in computer list view

Price and ease of use

Stuart from SME-UK Limited

Excellent Product

Having tried many other remote products finding one that has all the features I required and delivering them at such a competitive price was a natural winner for me.

Pros

Ease of use, easy to manage and deploy, being able to respond to any situation on any device to any device in a timely manner is awesome.

Reasons for Choosing ISL Online

Better product with full suite of tools and a much better price

Robert from Agencija Znajdi se d.o.o.

Frequent user

We are serving our customers with additional services due to remote desktop usage.

Pros

It works well, quite reliable and support is outstanding.

Cons

It lacks some features - for example - double screen comes in one big windows (instead of two seperate).

Price

leonardo from leo's computer srl

Easy client assistance

It is very simple to use, both with direct invite or from mails. Also the transfer mode between operators it is simple

Pros

easy to use and implement in our support interface

Cons

we are using this platform for assistance from a lot of years and we find this suite very stable and compatible with all the customer platform. Also ISL always on is very important were we don't need to expose one server in RDP mode. We suggest to test and buy these produts

Paul from W. Clifford Watts Limited

Remote Desktop Software

Business efficiency and backup was the main aim which has been achieved.

Pros

Using ISL Light to 1. Assist with remote junior members of staff when they have issues with software. Thereby explain and/or giving training to allow them to complete tasks. 2. Accessing remote unmanned computers to obtain data integrity and backup as and when required.

Cons

Web Conference can only be accessed via the web portal. Also the screen appears to be too small and is only practical if you have two screens.

Price and recommendation

Olivier from IMMERSIVE FACTORY

ISL ONE

We use ISL ONLINE to help our clients remotely after they have installed our virtual reality training exercices. Thanks to ISL ONLINE they can contact use directly thru our website which makes our support very professional.

Pros

Very easy to deploy and to use. On top of that it does offer not only remote control within the same tool , for the same price, but also online chat which is very useful for us.

Cons

There is no real cons with ISL ONLINE. We have been very satisfied by both the product and the support provided.

Professional and affordable..

it does what it is designed for

We gladly help the customer as quickly as possible by watching them, and so solve their problems immediately and quickly. No matter what internet connection they have, or how fast the PC is. We have found a solution in ISL that can be started easily and quickly also by less useful users. We have been working for years with ISL (on-prem) and had never problems with it.

Pros

quick, simple, it does what it has to do. picking up after restarting, logging off / logging in works very well

Cons

The only thing we missed in ISL Light is the option to disable using keyboard or mouse on the client side. Really super frustrating when people want to click themselves.

Response from ISL Online

Replied February 2019

Hello, thank you for your review! We have a feature request ticket open for this functionality, the ID for this ticket is REQ-234. I have added a comment to this ticket, raising it's priority for development! Thank you for your suggestion! Best regards, Domen Vidmar ISL Online Team

Bruce from Patient Computer Help, Inc.

The right product at the right time

Very helpful customer service people. I wish I remembered the name of the first guy I spoke with.

Pros

I find it's easy for my usually-non-computer-literate clients to connect to me when needed. They can follow the directions and get me connected. I discovered this just as COVID was causing my business to switch to a remote-support model. I was not happy with the alternatives. I like that there's a big blinking arrow telling the client where to click.

Cons

I got a bit confused about how to make the unattended-access feature work, but I'll get back to that.

Reasons for Choosing ISL Online

My business is 50/50 Mac and Windows. I have an RMM installed on my clients that handles remote work. But I needed something for NEW clients, those that call and I haven't touched their computers yet.

Reginald from Mais Automatisering N.V.

Industry: Industrial Automation

Perfect tool for our customer support !

Also the easy way to use it on devices with (many) other OS platforms is for us a big PLUS ! The customatisation (f.e. with our LOGO + Technician Name) of the interface is a nice AND easy thing, together with the selfstarting video-recording is a great advantage. In this way we can please our customers -on a simple demand- with a video so they can replay the session and see what was done / altered to their system/device settings later-on when the stressed situation is all over.

Pros

The auto-reconnect function in a remote session, after a remote (network-) reboot was done, is for us one of the major reasons to choose for ISL online ! We've been using this for some years now and will stay to do so !

Cons

No real contras encountered so far … We found a bug once, reported it to ISL; they loocked into it in a live session with us, and things got solved , so ... that's what counts !

Yves from Vircom Inc.

Happy with ISL Online

Happy, affordable, does the job and only that job (remote access). Convenient. All I want is something that gets the job done and this qualifies.

Pros

Inexpensive compared to the competition. We were using logmein Rescue at the time and when they changed their pricing policies and started jacking up prices, we started shopping around for other solutions. ISL Online does the job well. We use ISL to service our clients who run our Email Security platform for troubleshooting purposes and so far we've never had any outages or issues with this remote access tool. Have been using it for over 5 years.

Cons

It's not as "Snappy" as Logmein Rescue but you can't have everything. However have tried other emergency remote access tools and they are pretty similar in terms of responsiveness.

Dave from DH Consulting

Reliability Every Time

Pros

Cross platform connection to provide remote support, easily, quickly and reliably every time we need it. Always on option out performs other remote support options and offers good value for money.

Cons

It's difficult to think of many if any Cons for ISL.

Bruce from RISC IT Solutions Ltd

Not cheap but reliable

The ability for our technical team to quickly remote onto customers computers for a break \ fix session quickly, easily and with minimal fuss was great. Its easy for our customers to join the session, either by visiting our or ISL's website or simply by receiving an email.

Pros

Speed of access Makes it easy for end users to connect Works across lots of OS's Ability to embed in your own website Just connects, unlike some of the others Persistent sessions, so overcomes reboot disconnections

Cons

Price - it is expensive for what it does, but it does it SO well. Transferring a session to another technical team member can be awkward. Multiple sessions by multiple users = Extra cost File transfer process not the most intuitive + if there are files you regularly use would be great to have those constantly available

Silvester from TOMAS d.o.o.

Pros

We like Always on option. Good licensing model for us.

Cons

We have problems with some client computers, which doesn't connect. Screen is blank specialy tablet, mac. When we need admin rights we have sometimes dificulties.

Reasons for Choosing ISL Online

it's slo product as i know. we need to support each other:)

Rok from Anni Edico

By far the best remote assistance software

Pros

Easy to use, small download size, quick updates, user management console, always on mode...

Cons

Not much to mention, for our environment all things work as expected.

Reasons for Choosing ISL Online

Simple UX, all major OS platforms are supported, server options, great price,

José M. from Afinsoftware

Application excelent for support

Pros

Easy, fast, customizable. The service is in the cloud, we do not need servers or anything to service our customers from the first minute.

Cons

There is little that does not like software. Everything is really fantastic

Reasons for Choosing ISL Online

Low cost, easy, customizable.

Tomas from NOD Baltic

Smart choice of Remote Support tool

We do customer services by ISL Online daily bases in our on premisses environment, so we are sure that our customers data and connections are in our closed environment and not somewhere in the "cloud".

Pros

Clare and reasonable pricing. Tools you might need are there for remote customers support in different channels starting from Live chat integrated remote desktop to Conferencing tool letting to do a training or technical presentation to customers remotely. ISL Online for sure the best Remote desktop software supporting multiple devices OS, so no need for any additional tool for PC, Tablet, Smartphones or even Smart TV

Cons

There are user interface not in all languages and it might be an issue with customers who don't understand available ones.

Mauricio from IngeSoftNet

ISN and ISL

It is the perfect tool to establish a remote connection with users and prospects. It is our right hand.

Pros

Ease of use and connection always constant

Cons

It has no disadvantages. It has everything that is needed for a good job.

Reasons for Choosing ISL Online

ISL is more efficient and effective

Matej from Optiweb d.o.o.

Best remote tool possible

Pros

- Ease of use. - Quick and well done implementation into the core business. - Easy and safe for the end-user. - Best value for the price. - Chat, Remote destkop and AlwaysOnline in one package.

Cons

Perhaps the design of the aplication ISL GROOP, but all in all it is very practical.

Reasons for Choosing ISL Online

Because it's simpy the best after you read what you get together under one license.

Frank from IT-eksperten AS

Good competitor to Teamviewer

Always working. I have never seen an issue With the software for all the years we have been using it.

Pros

Stable and very fast. Easy to provide support for Our Clients.

Cons

I wish the software was a little cheaper but its Worth the Money.

Price

Brandon from St Stephens Lutheran Church & School

Great mult-platform remote software

I have been using ISL for over a year with both WIndows and Mac systems. The ability to control systems over the internet easily from any device is awesome.

Pros

Ease of use Cross platform Ability to group clients Able to use mobile devices for control

Cons

This is based on internet connectivity so if the internet goes down at your location you are unable to remote into computers on the local LAN.

Response from ISL Online

Replied February 2019

Hello, thank you for your message! When using cloud service of ISL, when there is no internet connectivity you will unfortunately indeed not be able to support computers in the same network. If you are using a self-hosted service however, it's possible to set the connections up to go through the internal network so they will work even if there is no connection to the external network. Let me know if you would need help settings this up, either by sending us an email to support@islonline.com or by visiting our live chat on our website www.islonline.com! Best regards, Domen Vidmar ISL Online Team

Tommy Andre from Knowledge networks as

Happy customer

Good company and reliable products I can recommend it and haw used it sins 2010

Pros

It's working with my customers and has everything I need

Cons

It's working on both platforms windows Mac

Reasons for Choosing ISL Online

It's working better and it costs less

Marc from TKB

Customer support with ISL

Pros

Its easy for our customers to give our support consultants access to their systems.

Cons

sometimes we can't connect to our customers with ISL online. The customer asks us to use teamviewer to connect

Response from ISL Online

Replied February 2019

Hello, thank you for your review! I'm sorry to hear you are having issues connecting to some of your customers. We will be happy to help you solve the connecting issue, so you will be able to connect to any customer with ease. If possible, please send us an email to support@islonline.com explaining what type of issue occurs when connecting to the customers (can't connect to session, can't start ISL Light application, ...) You are also welcome to join our live chat on our website www.islonline.com so we can investigate this further Best regards, Domen Vidmar ISL Online Team

Emmanuel from Multiburo

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Très bon produit

Pros

Simplicité Qualité de la prise de main Accord de l’utilisateur

Cons

Rien de spécial Pas de gros problèmes.

Tomaz from Audax

Stable and constantly improved

We run user support services with (currently) eight ISL Light connections for more than ten years with great success.

Pros

Easy to use, Web page for client connection and client software download, Connection is stable and fast also on slower lines, client loader for distribution to clients, no need to install client software on client machines, you can run client software as user without admin privileges, possibility to have your own connection server, many additional modules (AlwaysOn, Groop, Pronto)

Cons

Occasional unsuccessful connection which is usually resolved by dropping the connection and connecting again, occasional problems with Windows UAC (User Account Control)

Andrea from AccountAble Solutiond

Review of ISL

Pros

Its really easy for my customers to access ISL online

Cons

If administrator rights are needed on the clients PC and the end user clicks ok i can't control the end users screen anymore

Eric from Onsitehelp.com

Industry: Computer Networking

Pros

The product is very easy to use. I have used it for many years and prefer it to other products I have used for a similar purpose.

Cons

Sometimes the user interface can be counterintuitive such as the chat window being the session window instead of the remote desktop window. There is no way to configure it so closing the remote desktop view terminates the session. Especially if one is on a pay per use coupon, the purchased 500 minutes can accudentally get used up by forgetting to close the chat window.

Response from ISL Online

Replied February 2019

Hello, thank you for your review! The behaviour you described with the interface being counterintuitive is similar to the behaviour of ISL Light Desk, which is an older version of ISL Light. In the older versions, the chat was indeed the main window, but this has since been improved and in the newest versions of ISL Light, the session window is now the main window. I suggest testing out the newest version and seeing if this does indeed improve the interface: https://www.islonline.net/download/ISLLight Let us know if you will have any additional questions or issues! Best regards, Domen Vidmar ISL Online Team

Aksel from Rosenlund Data

Good software

Pros

Easy to download and install for back end users. Easy to build in and call directly from other software. Fairly cheap

Cons

It would be an improvement if it said 'Enter 8 digits here' in the field where users enter them. Some users press enter after I have said the first 4 digits. It could also be an improvement if users only should enter 6 digits and not eight. Why so many digits? There can't be more than 999.999 users at any time anyway. If the download and upload of files function could be replaced by copy / paste it would also be an improvement.

Philip from Clarity Computer Solutions Ltd

consistent and essential tool

This saves many miles and many hours of customer frustration. It allows instant support to customers - they all find it easy to use the islonine.net/join facility. I use the permanent remote function to keep my machines patched and secure.

Pros

I came to ISL some years ago searching for a tool for my MSP company. Needed security with simplicity and reliability. The support is excellent and swift - whatever hour of the day or night. This is the tool I cannot and will not do without!

Cons

nothing wrong with it at all. If I wanted all the extra features on another product I would pay the very high price. But my business works perfectly with ISL LIght Remote Desktop