• Pros

• "This product is ok, the remote is clear and the software is mostly stable unless someone closes the app."

• "It helped me a lot in an emergency, also good when working remotely."

• "It is a cost effective way to be able to access the office from anywhere. Also great to use to help client's with tech issues and data entry directly to their machine. "

• Cons

• "Compared to teamviewer and go to assist, this software is slightly slow and lags a bit. "

• "Nothing that I've seen yet. It's super simple and does what it should; allows remote access to machines."

• "Nothing - love this product - it allows me to do what it need to do from anywhere."

Browse RemotePC Reviews

Stephen from The Law Office of Stephen P. Shepard, LLC

Industry: Law Practice

Affordable, Easy Way to Remotely Manage PCs

RemotePC is a very affordable and easy way to manage a small network of PCs remotely.

Pros

RemotePC is just like TeamViewer, but affordable - especially for a small network. It's easy to use and pretty intuitive. It allows for remote WOL, disable remote input, send remote commands, file transfer, and complete unattended access of a remote PC. Remote PCs may be accessed by web, computer, or mobile app.

Cons

It's hard to find any cons with RemotePC. The WOL feature could be better, but nothing else that I can think of is what I would consider a con.

RemotePC allows me to work remotely on client machines

I'm an account and need to access my client's accounting records. Some clients use software that isn't online, so I set up a remote connection to their machine. This allows me to access their machine when I need to. This has saved me so much time because I don't have to travel to their location.

Pros

RemotePC gives me the ability to have attended and/or unattended access to client machines (Mac or PC). This is so helpful as I don't have to spend time traveling to a client and I can work late at night or early in the morning.

Cons

We use this software for one client.

It has been ok, lacking features but it gets me on the computers.

Pros

Cons

I don't like that I cant see deeper into the machines, User names PC specs, how long a computer has been down for... Etc.

Feature-Rich Software

RemotePC is our go-to when it comes to sessions that are beyond just basic tech support. We can use it not only to provide support, but also to help clients learn specific software techniques, etc. And being able to offer clients recordings of the remote session is like being able to give them a review whenever they need it.

Pros

RemotePC has tons of features. This is one of the reasons we like it. Not only can we provide remote support, but we can also record that remote session and use it later on if we need to refer back to it. We can provide support from just about any internet-connected device, including iPhones and Android devices.

Cons

The only con, if you can call it that, is the fact that so many features take time to learn. But once we realized the potential of the different features, and started implementing them, it started becoming easier and easier to learn them and put them to use.

Farhan from Clary Icon

RemotePC for quick software support

Pros

The software comes with an option of providing and utilizing one time access. This is a very useful features as in most of the cases our customers need support once in a while and they do not have to be charged for this. If you are a small business, this product is a very good value for the money spent.

Needs some work

I really enjoy using this system and the cost is so much less to the company that previous software I have used. I went in to my work settings and made sure it has that my computer does not have any settings to have it rest or sleep or anything like that as that may have been the reason I was unable to get on line at my home work station at times. We will see. Overall it is a great software and the people I have talked to when I had a problem are knowledgeable and very nice.

Pros

It is so easy to use. I also think it is easier to switch between monitors when you have two monitors at work and only one at your remote computer.

Cons

It disconnects in the middle of your work sometimes. it will automatically reconnect pretty quick, but you will have to make sure whatever you think you saved or did was not lost in the disconnect. I also have had trouble not being able to connect a couple of times and I would go to work and my main computer was not turned off and the internet connection was still signed on so it made no sense to me (like if I lost power or something, which no software would be able to keep from happening)

Very good remote access application.

Being able to connect remotely to any computer and transfer files between desks.

Pros

Very economical application, which has good tools such as file transfer between remote and local desktops.

Cons

When I'm going to connect to a computer remotely, it takes a lot to be able to take remote access to any desktop.

Richard from Medical Practice

no remote printing??

Very poor. I can only assume that most people have no need for remote printing.

Pros

really cheap remote connection. Much cheaper than Logmein (whose remote printing works fine)

Cons

Printing does not work. I have made enumerous calls to support (always foreign) and had a log in by the "development team." They don't have the slightest idea how to do this. In the instructions it just says choose RemotePC printer and print. (and it may not work if the remote printer is not "configured". They do not explain anywhere what they mean by "configured" nor how to configure it. Very poor FAQ.

Yesenia from Make-A-Wish Foundation of America

Payroll Administrator

great hopefully it continues this way

Pros

I love I can connect from anywhere and access my work information, emails , folders etc

Cons

none so fr it has worked great only been using for 1 month

Phil from KALW Radio

Not ready for prime time.

Pros

Free version for single computer use. Easy installation, access.

Cons

Slow response to mouse clicks , fuzzy video

Jeff from Apparel2000 Embroidery

Good product

After using the big name product for years they were doubling their pricing for 2019. Found this product when looking for an alternative. Gave it a try for literally a fraction of the cost. Works just as good if not better than the big boy. No disconnect issues as other review mentioned. Saved our small office over $1000 this year.

Pros

Works as it should. Connects quickly. I like having the standalone software to keep pinned to the taskbar. Makes for even quicker connections.

Cons

The only negative which is minor, you have to click "view" & "full screen" to get to full screen mode. Double clicking the top bar doesn't get you there. Not a big deal but I had to write something.

Scott from MidShore IT

Flawless and Affordable Remote Systems Access

This product allows me to quickly (and easily) access ALL of my computers (both office and personal) in an instant. It contains all the features one would need for personal or business use, without having to pay for all the features you don't. Also, the system tray application is very small and doesn't effect the computer's performance.

Pros

All the features you need and then some, fast and easy access, password protected, lightweight system utility, inexpensive, unlimited systems

Cons

A few glitches in the desktop program that are annoying, but don't effect functionality. The mobile device access could use some work too.

Carol from ISC, LLC

Product doesn't work when computer sleeps

Great idea; poor execution.

Pros

I like the idea of accessing my office computer when traveling.

Cons

Remote PC does not work when the home computer is "sleeping" which I believe is the default for most computers. Someone from Remotepc helped me configure the application when I purchased it. They were very helpful but forgot this important fact. It would have been nice for someone to tell me this at the outset. I have called at least 4 times while on business trips with the complaint that I am not able to access my office computer. NO ONE suggested that I need to disable the "sleep" mode until today. I am very angry that this was not explained up front or on any of the prior calls. While I paid a reduced "trial" fee, it was an entire waste of money.

Remote PC - Great Value, Easy To Use

Pros

Remote PC was easy to install and use. Rolled out the software to a few users and they found it easy to use as I walked them through it. I would recommend it to small to midsize businesses.

Cons

A couple of things I didn't like that may or may not be fixed in the future are: 1. Cannot lock the setting for the application on a users computer. 2. Cannot make a deployable package with setting pre-configured.

Tabby from Halston Media

Unpredictable functionality

Frustrating.

Pros

Price. Ease of use and the first 15-30 minutes seems ok. Setup is also easy.

Cons

I use a Mac platform-updated to latest always. I use Indesign. After about 15-30 minutes of use, the functionality changes. Sometimes I can click on a box to select it and deselect. sometimes that same action just keeps selecting boxes--text, images, etc. sometimes I can "save-as" for a document, sometimes I cannot even type the name of the new document into the "save as" field. Literally a crap shoot what starts not working first. Often have to either restart Remote PC, the connected computer, or the computer I'm connected from. It could not be more frustrating and customer service before this was not all that quick. Now with the virus... I may never hear from them.

Reasons for Choosing RemotePC

Price and reviews seemed pretty good.

Great Remote Connection

Pros

I love that I am able to access my laptop from anywhere using RemotePC. The installation was very quick, and super straight-forward. It's very easy to set up an always-on connection with the guided installer.

Cons

I least like the need for the remote computer to be "awake" in order to establish the connection. If for whatever reason your computer "sleeps" while it's locked, you won't be able to establish the connection.

Gets the job done

Pros

Does exactly what it should. I used to use this software in tech support. I really liked that you can use this without having to download any software.

Cons

It didn't always work right away or was difficult to get the person on the other side of the phone connected.

Alexander from ASTA

Great day to day tool

Pros

I really like this software for remote connections, it has a good price and a good discount for the first year. Grear value!

Cons

Sometimes I have problems when the wireless gets slow, I don't have this problem with other tools but it's not bad

Great way to access computer anywhere

A nice product that make remoting in to the office easy to do.

Pros

Cons

For non sophisticated users there still are issues getting it installed and working. Price can be higher when not purchased on sale if you need alot of users.

Maor from Pharmaceuticals

Stay away from this company

Stay away from this company!!!! Cheap services and the worst customer service I have seen. They just canceled my account and deactivated 40 computers without even telling me. Now, I need to redo all this work and customer service team said they can't do anything and they don't really care. Shame.

Pros

Cheap services if you need something to access

Cons

Customer Services is the worst. Features sucks Computers appear in the web portal but not on the desktop app.

Saved me carrying my laptop to and from work!

I wanted a simple mechanism to be able to leave my work laptop at work, with the ability open to me to use my home computer to log in remotely. RemotePC fit the bill perfectly. Setup was a breeze, and this thing at times runs better than some VPN's I've used in the past.

Pros

Easy to setup, with little to no delay when connected remotely. Good authentication process.

Cons

Some failures to connect a times, but honestly, one retry and the connection is good.

Managing any computer with remotePc is easy.

Pros

It is good tool when it comes to data sharing or screen sharing. Remotepc is very simple and easy to use. Anyone can easily connect to other computers easily.

Cons

The problem I found is that the software is less popular as compared to the Team viewer and other persons does not have the remotepc installed on their computers. Otherwise its cool.

Remote desktop that works

Pretty good, free price can't be beaten, but lacks the speed

Pros

Ease of use, free, not excessive features, does what it says it will, ctrl+tab works

Cons

Lagging, a delay in the remote Connection which eventually becomes disturbing, doesn't feel like you're sitting in front of the other computer, screen resolution is sometimes not compatible

Milena from Studio Skript

Good, can`t think of other apps that are better for this purpose

Pros

It helped me a lot in an emergency, also good when working remotely.

Cons

Nothing specifically, but also there was no need to use it frequently.

Tapan from PRO Marine Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

Great service

Pros

Really good integration and compatible to use with multiple team members. Viewing and sharing files is easy and the design is amazing

Cons

Needs newer features in the long run, rest everything is perfect. It's usable and friendly but surely needs improvements

John from Satilla Spine Center, P.C.

easy access from anywhere with your smart phone

Now I do not need to run back to the office to look up anything or get work done from anywhere.

Pros

easy setup and controls - straight forward interface, but best of all is the cost.

Abhishek from AppVersal

Great functionality

Pros

Convenient and easy to be honest, this app has been a game changer for my business. Simple and friendly app

Cons

Can be more responsive and adding members to edit the files on my pc takes some time. A faster and better navigation would be great

Tapesh from Alphonic Network Solutions Pvt Ltd

Connect PC With Mobile

Pros

Mobile Connectivity with PC is the best thing , there is no interruption and everything is browse smoothly

Cons

There should be some voice part like if someone wants to talks after giving access then users can do

Mark from SR Productions

Unstable POS

Access to computer that is 30 miles away, because I can not afford Team Viewer.

Pros

Cheap. The pricing is economical compared to competitors, but there's a reason.

Cons

Connection is horribly unstable. Disconnects every 2 minutes (I timed it) and customer service cannot find the problem. Clicking anywhere on the windows changes the size of the window to some weird size so you have to drag it back out. No setting to scale the window. Did I say HORRIBLY UNSTABLE CONNECTION?

Brian from Outdoor Resources, LLC

Great solution for working remotely

Pros

Remote PC makes working remotely a snap. It's very easy to use and administer.

Cons

We occasionally have connection issues but it may be out network.