All RemotePC Reviews

Used unspecified

Reviewed February 2024

RemotePC Review: Remote Pc's Ease of Use and Price is Great!

Translation and Localization, 1 employee

Reviewed November 2022

Cheaper than the competition, with all the features I need

RemotePC is cheaper than the competition, with all the features I need.

PROS

Price: RemotePC is cheaper than the competition. I previously used another program (ZOHO Assist) but was looking for something better, but also cheaper if possible. RemotePC is cheaper, especially since I got the special discount for getting a 2-year subscription.Audio chat:I use RemotePC to hop onto computers of friends and family to help them fix things and troubleshoot. The video chat functionality is extra cool as we can can video or audio chat while I help them fix things on their computer.Good connection:I have fibre optic internet but the people I help remotely often have pretty terrible internet and yet it works perfectly.

CONS

A minor thing but I don't need the video aspect of Video chat, I just use it to chat to the person I am helping by voice. A simple audio chat feature would be cool.

too expensive

Elizabeth

Farming, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Easy setup, reasonable pricing for small businesse

PROS

It was super easy to set up RemotePC on all of my computers. The cost was very reasonable for a small business with a limited budget.

CONS

So, far I haven't found a problem with any of the features.

Reason for choosing RemotePC

RemotePC offered ease of setup and a price that fits our budget.

Reasons for switching to RemotePC

TeamViewer is super expensive and the "free" version is limited and times out.

Rob

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2022

Mediocre support and continuous issues

My overall experience using the tool when not running into any issues is alright, if everything was working and going to plan i was able to work as intended. Unfortunately, this is a rare occurrence for me personally. Due to the lack of EU support, we have had to wait days for an issue to get solved, sometimes even to not get an answer back till we contact support back ourselves. Because of this support and the continuous number of issues we have run into we, at the current state of the product, would not recommend it to businesses planning on using it in the EU region. I feel like the product would be a lot more useable if you have the phone support the US region does, this is why i recommend getting an EU line.

PROS

What i like about the software is the availability is has, you are technically able to do anything you have to be able to do in a remote session to be able to work normally in a remote session like; printing, file transfer and the fact you are able to launch certain apps only through RDP Connector.

CONS

What i currently do not like about RemotePC is the lack of support for people in the EU region and the number of issues we have run into. The support for people in the EU region is slim to none, the chat support is great, but they are only 1st line and are not able to perform any actual support actions other than tell you where you can get help, help you with FAQ and check the status on your support tickets. The actual support (via email and phone) is poor. We have only an hour a day where we can get proper support via phone and even then, we usually end up getting forwarded and told to wait a few business days before an issue can be resolved and that we should check our email through the week. This has cost us a lot of time and because of this we have not been able to finish the work for a client for nearly a month now. The email replies are a lot of time very minimal and sometimes we dont even get a response back for days or at all, we ask support again and get told to wait a few more days and give the team some more time. As an IT provider this is unacceptable and can cause for a loss of clients, this also causes for a company to look into other alternatives to this product. Therefore, my biggest suggestion for RemotePC is a support line for Europe or a general 5 day 24 hours a day call line.

Reason for choosing RemotePC

We ended up choosing RemotePC because the trial we did felt good and had all the actions we needed to supply this program to our clients. But because of the number of issues we have been having we are now in doubt of said decision again.

Reasons for switching to RemotePC

Mainly the price of the product, splashtop is a lot more expensive than RemotePC.

Hi, thanks for the review. Please get in touch with our support team so we can see if we can get this working properly for you. idrive.com/support

Replied October 2022

Kerry

Renewables & Environment, 2-10 employees

RemotePC - AWESOME!!!

This has been a wonderful experience, especially after dealing with TeamViewer and never getting the answer to my question. They responded, however, not to the question asked.

PROS

The ease of installation, features and easy access.

CONS

Haven't found any! The product is working great.

Reasons for switching to RemotePC

The lack of customer support and inability to speak or chat with a representative. My question was never answered, I was directed to the website; which did not have the answer to my question! Also, they do not offer a refund, even if the product was never used and the service cancelled within 1 day.

Halimatun

Accounting, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed November 2021

Remote desktop easily

PROS

Connecting and remote connection with desktop using RemotePC is very easy and can be setup as fast as under 1 minute. I use it to solved minor problem on my colleague desktop from my workstation.

CONS

It need a strong and stable internet connection on my end and the target desktop to have a smooth connectivity.

Jordan

Real Estate, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2024

Save LOADS of time with Remote PC

Very easy to use and optimizes workflow; saves me a ton of time!

PROS

The ability to access files remotely when I may have forgotten something in the field.

CONS

Truthfully, there is not one thing i dislike about Remote PC

Peter

Railroad Manufacture, 2-10 employees

Great product

PROS

It enables me to remotely access my computer and transfer files with ease. its a very cost effective tool.

CONS

none so far. i've only been using it a couple days but no complaints.

Dean

Construction, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2024

My Review Dean R

I used Remote PC in my previous job and now I am using it for new position. right next to desktop remote connection, this is a great product

PROS

ease of use and reliability. very easy to download and run install. no issues at all

CONS

none so far. as far as I know I did not have any problem at all.

Reasons for switching to RemotePC

not having access to the router to st up ip forwarding so i went with Remote Pc

Tony

Mental Health Care, 2-10 employees

RemotePC honest review

My overall experience with RemotePC has been very positive, previously used another remote desktop product but it was cost-prohibitive for my size company and wouldn't connect on occasion.

PROS

Remote desktop access was very easy to setup and use.

CONS

The mobile app still needs a little work.

Reason for choosing RemotePC

RemotePC had great reviews and cost savings.

Joe

Information Technology and Services, 1 employee

Remote PC is Great

It's only been a couple of weeks but feeling good about it.

PROS

Ease and ability using their Remote Access.

CONS

There was nothing to dislike. I am also very comfortable with the product.

Reason for choosing RemotePC

I felt comfortable with the support staff, cost of product., their tech support team and I also use IDrive & I Backup

Reasons for switching to RemotePC

Not happy with the service and the cost of the product.

Kasha

Accounting, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2024

Great Product for Remote Work

PROS

How easy it was to setup on a new computer.

CONS

I haven’t found anything I dislike about the product.

Food Production, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2022

Full featured and cost effective solution to remote access.

A totally satisfied customer who rates this software as essential, reliable and simple.

PROS

Pricing is realistically based rather than 'have you over a barrel' prices from other solutions. Definitely a lot of features for the price, easy to install and straightforward to use. This puts many other solutions that cost 3 times the price to shame. Excellent product!

CONS

Honestly, it is hard to fault. I run this software on linux, windows and mac systems but one tiny thing I haven't managed to do yet is complete the installation without errors on an old Linux system. I think the system is up to date but I am still struggling. However, I have successfully installed it 1st time on another identical Linux system so I think the problem lies at my end rather than the software. No problems installing on several windows machines and macs though.

Reason for choosing RemotePC

More features, better mobile interface, better desktop interface, better user experience and file transfers.

Reasons for switching to RemotePC

Teamviewer is a rip off and there autorenewal system is outrageous. Minimum 28 days notice is required or they bill you for a FULL YEAR! Dodgy tactics from that company and eye-watering prices. Customer service was appalling too.

Trevor

Utilities, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2023

RemotePC

We used it to provide remote support to users at and found it to be very easy to use.

PROS

We use the remote computer management feature. The rollout was easy.

CONS

I don't like the fact that you allowed use remote desktop and then notified about a $20 fee.

Reason for choosing RemotePC

We like the fact that the 2 - Factor authentication was a feature.

Jill

Non-Profit Organization Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2023

A less expensive full featured alternative

Overall, the experience has been very positive with ease of use and deployment.

PROS

Remote access, unattended access, and the ability to move files easily have all been game changers for our small agency. It was really easy to deploy across all of our computers and it has made it a breeze to be able to log in, move files, provide real time support, and ensure that our machines are as functional and safe as possible. We had previously been using an alternative that cost more and did not deliver as good of service without some limitations. We've been super happy with the switch and aren't planning to return to our prior program.

CONS

Overall, we have been really pleased with the product and haven't found the features that we use to be lacking. However, we are a really small organization with simpler needs and I can see that larger organizations with more complex needs may find the overall product to be a bit simple for their needs.

Reasons for switching to RemotePC

We swapped as the overall cost was quite high for our needs and we were constrained by the number of devices that we could log in from which was challenging in a period of high growth for our company.

Reviewed October 2020

I'm coming back! Whoa. Teamviewer is not for me.

I didn't appreciate them and switched to Teamviewer and it was the worst experience EVER. There's no way the Teamviewer reviews are real.

PROS

It is solid, affordable, they are a decent organization.

CONS

Sometimes it seems hard for my clients to use, but I'm going to figure that out.

Reason for choosing RemotePC

Because they are honest and the value for dollar is great.

Reasons for switching to RemotePC

Abusive support at teamviewer. They REFUSED to cancel my license and give me my money back. So I have to dispute transaction with PayPal.

Adrian

E-Learning, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2022

A great tool

In general it has been great! Easy to use, easy to configure and easy to follow up. Also is very cheap and offers a lot of stuff to make your remote working even better

PROS

Is very easy to start using this tool, you don't need to be an IT expert (even your user don't need to)

CONS

Sometimes there is lag on the connection, and from time to time the screen just get black, so you have to close and open the software again (from the controller PC), but it happens rarely

Reason for choosing RemotePC

Because the price, the software is not as bigger as others in therms of MB, and is very easy to use

Reasons for switching to RemotePC

Google only offer 30 min connection, after that you are obligated to clic if you want to continue using. We can afford to monitor and clic each 30 min

Meghan

Accounting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2022

CPA using RemotePC with Clients

I have had a pleasant experience with RemotePC. It meets all my needs and I am happy I chose this option.

PROS

I like how easy this product is to use. I like how easy it was to set up and gain access to the computers I need access to.

CONS

I wish it was easier to downgrade plans without having to set up a new login. I tried out the free trial but did not need that large of a plan to start off our small firm with. When I went to purchase the plan I had to set up a new login with a different email to be able to get the plan I needed because it was only giving me the options for the 2 large business plans.

Reason for choosing RemotePC

The pricing and options of RemotePC was better for what I needed

Reasons for switching to RemotePC

I wanted a better option.

Field

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2023

RemotePC is a great product

Overall, I like the product in the short time that I have been using it.

PROS

I like the ease of use and that I did not need any customer service to get this product going.

CONS

The online access to pc is sometime slow and the resolution is not as good as the RDP.