All AgoraPulse Reviews

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

One of the Best Social Media Scheduling Platforms

Mike

Agorapulse for Social Media Management Success

It is our primary social media management and scheduling tool we use for our own social media and for all our clients social media.

Pros

Agorapulse has been our "go to" social media management platform for our agency for over 2 years now. I am a diehard fan and user. We love the calendars we can share with clients and the ability to assign brands to just the team members that need to see and have access to their social. The ease of use for teams is the best, ability to give clients access is a huge bonus, and the smart phone app is an asset for on the go monitoring and publishing. We moved from another tool because it was getting "clunky" to use with a non-efficient interface. Agorapulse has continued to make innovation a priority and that is huge for us. Love the tool.

Cons

Nothing really to speak of. Agorapulse has met our needs and we are fans. If there was one thing I would add it would be ability to store and add hashtags in a specific tool, like for Instagram. I can save hashtags to add but if I create the post for Facebook and Instagram, then I have to add the saved hashtags to both and then go to the Facebook version and delete them versus just being able to go to the Instagram version and add them. Not big, but something.

Reasons for choosing AgoraPulse

Interaction with their team, features, and ease of use were key.

Reasons for switching to AgoraPulse

Ease of use and interface, teaming ability was simpler and more intuitive.

Response from Agorapulse

Thanks for the review and your longstanding support of Agorapulse. Michael! Lisa at Agorapulse

Replied March 2020

Cynthia

Industry: Alternative Medicine

The most amazing social media software investment you can make!

The customer service is out of the world and remarkable. It is very stressful running a business in general, however, if you lack social currency, you lack any growth potential, so start and up your game today! We love you Agorapulse, thank you for taking our team of students under your angel wings!

Pros

Agorapulse is absolutely amazing. We have been using them for several months for numerous social channels and groups that we have scaled from ZERO to HERO. If you get the premium version of Agorapulse they open up access to an educational academy that is valued at $1K. This has saved us money and time. Many of our students at Assuaged.com have been able to find and secure jobs because of this advanced social media training. It takes time, trial, and error to figure out what works, and what does not work. Agorapulse is truly the answer to all of your social media needs, especially the advanced reporting and ability to post in GROUPS, not many social media platforms support the type of features that Agorapulse has. If we didn’t have this software, I have no clue where we would be, it is simply a life-saver and true golden investment that you won’t regret.

Cons

We LOVE everything about Agorapulse, it is A LOT to learn, but with time and patience it works out!

Reasons for switching to AgoraPulse

Expensive high costs and lack of customer service

Response from Agorapulse

Hey Cynthia, My name is Samia and I'd like to thank you for sharing such an extraordinary review with the community! If you have any suggestions on how we could improve your experience even more, just let us know! Best, Samia

Replied September 2021

Audrey

December 2022

Automated publication

Overall we are satisfied with the use of this tool. As mentioned earlier we only use agora for the automated publication of our content on social networks and everything works very well. The platform is really easy to use and allows us to easily visualize the final rendering of our publications before confirming everything. Eventually, our team will integrate to our marketing process the more statistical side of this tool to use it to its full capacity.

Pros

Our company uses this tool really just for the automation of publications for our social networks (facebook, instagram and linkedin). Everything works fine. When we schedule our publications, there may be a delay of about fifteen minutes between the time that we set and the actual time that the publication is published. At the end what is really important is that we know that our posts will always be published and on the right dates.

Cons

what I like least about this tool is that you have to renew the token for social networks quite frequently, otherwise the application can no longer publish on the different platforms. So for us, it's very important that it's up to date and require some maintenance. Nevertheless, we are inform by email that our token has to be renew so that is helpful.

Reasons for choosing AgoraPulse

At the beginning, we choose AgoraPulse because we were looking for a free tool that can publish on more that one social media and this is exactly what Agora allow us to do.

Feels really clunky and there's a lot of improvement to still do

It's allowed us to organise comments and DMs

Pros

I love that we can collaborate as a team and have multiple team members go in to reply etc. I also like the ability to schedule something multiple times.

Cons

Often comments do not get pulled through. Insta DMs never get pulled through so we have to manually check on another platform Editing a post for multiple platforms is not as smart as other software we've used. i.e. I want to be able to upload different image sizes for the different networks but it's not a feature. 'first comment' on IG isn't an option so hashtags need to stay in main post copy. Sometimes comments will come in days or sometimes weeks after they've been posted so we miss them.

Reasons for choosing AgoraPulse

It looked great at the time.

Reasons for switching to AgoraPulse

We wanted the ability to schedule evergreen content and manage comments better

Response from Agorapulse

Hi, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! Unfortunately, we do not support Instagram DMs at this moment. However, this is something that we are working on. Regarding our publishing options, we'll be releasing new changes that will make posting a lot easier. If you want to test these new options, feel free to contact me at samia@agorapulse so I can give you early access to these features. Thank you!

Replied March 2021

Leena

December 2022

Agorapulse review.

Agorapulse is our chosen channel to manage my company's presence on multiple social media platforms at the same time and integrate content activity on each social media platform as much as possible.

Pros

The ability to access incoming messages from all social media platforms where we have got a presence, in one inbox is what Agorapulse gets right the best. Having all messages in one single place brings a whole new level of organization to how we respond to messages and most importantly , our ability to assign and label specific incoming conversations makes it almost impossible to miss incoming messages and has improved our message response time.

Cons

Lacks an Instagram grid preview functionality and does not provide notification alerts when there are increased engagements on any of our contents.

Matt

Recommending AgoraPulse for Social Media Management Platform

Overall, I have had a great experience with AgoraPulse. One time, I had a problem with a feature that I couldn't figure out, I contacted their support and within a day they got back to me with a video showing me the steps I needed to accomplish what I needed. They were very helpful.

Pros

When I moved over to AgoraPulse, I first noticed that the interface was very clear to understand and intuitive to use. I am very busy and social media is a critical part of my business so I appreciated how it quickly I was able to get up to speed on using AgoraPulse's features. At present, I am running 5 social media accounts for my business and AgoraPulse keeps all my streams neatly organized. It helps me see urgent messages from my customers and I can respond directly to them AgoraPulse. My favorite feature overall is the schedule queue feature that allows me to post throughout the day on a schedule that I set based on when I believe my audience most wants to receive their content!

Cons

Overall the platform works great and I strongly recommend it. My complaints are pretty minor. 1. After I log in on my browser; AgoraPulse opens in a new browser window, however the original tab the landing page stays open and flashes a notification icon at me. I always have to close that tab to make the notification go away. It's minor but it's annoying. 2. I use the Queue feature a lot and I have multiple schedule queues. However, I am not able to sort the order fo the queue's in the drop-down list. Again, it's minor but I post a lot so it is annoying that I can't sort this list the way that I want.

Reasons for choosing AgoraPulse

AgoraPulse is more comprehensive than Later. Later is very focused on Instagram. AgoraPulse seems well designed to handle all major social media platforms well.

Reasons for switching to AgoraPulse

AgoraPulse feels much more up to date and modern than Hootsuite. AgoraPulse's design and layout is much clearer and easier to understand than Hootsuite's.

Response from AgoraPulse

Hi there Matt, Thanks for sharing your Agorapulse experience with Capterra readers. I love hearing about your successes using the publishing queues. As far as reordering queues, what drop down list do you mean? There is a drag and drop functionality but I'm not certain it's in the same place that you're talking about. Here's to your continued social media success! Lisa

Replied September 2019

Tianna

May 2022

Agorapulse is great for monitoring, but features need more improvement

Pros

The inbox management and labeling is very handy, especially when you receive a large amount of comments/messages/tags on multiple accounts. The ROI feature also seems interesting, although I have not used it in full depth. I think there needs to be more documentation for the feature in order for me to use it to its fullest

Cons

There is no feature to preview your Instagram grid, to help visually plan future posts. I’ve also found that Facebook data doesn’t synch consistently, leaving my monthly reports with gaps. Thankfully, the customer service reps are quick to manually fix these problems. As well, metrics for my Reels are not tracked in the Agorapulse analytics. The only thing they seem to track are impressions received. This is a huge gap in my reporting, as Reels have become a priority in my content strategy.

Reasons for choosing AgoraPulse

For the inbox management and depth of analytics for various platforms.

Response from Agorapulse

Hi Tianna, Thank you for sharing this review with the Capterra community! We would like to let you know that the Instagram Grid preview is now available. If you want to have early access to this feature, please send us a message at support@agorapulse.com Cheers, Samia

Replied June 2022

Lainey

September 2022

Agorapulse

Agorapulse just saves so much time by bringing the whole social media management process into one place.

Pros

Agorapulse is constantly looking to improve the platform and there is a built-in forum that allows users to suggest improvements. So with this continuous development they are able to keep ahead of the competition and roll on new features on a regular basis.

Cons

The price! The caps on profiles make it really expensive to provide basic social media management to small businesses. With the currency exchange, I can be spending $150-$200/month per client.

Reasons for choosing AgoraPulse

The listening tools and community management were easier to use and the support was great.

Frank

Makes My Life Easier

This tool has made my life easier and has opened up a world of tools and functionality that allow me to service my clients in a better, more effective, way.

Pros

LABELS! Groups Ease of use Reporting Free tools

Cons

I don't have any major complaints. The new tools, like the image editor, are great — could use a little more functionality (like basic lighting and contrast adjustments) but not that big of a deal.

Reasons for choosing AgoraPulse

Functionality and ease of use. Customer support!

Reasons for switching to AgoraPulse

Functionality and ease of use.

Response from Agorapulse

Hi Frank, Yay! So glad you love our features (labels, new tools, easy dashboard) as well as our round-the-clock customer support. If there's anything else we can do to make your agency's social media management easier, let us know. Warm regards, Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse

Replied May 2020

Beth

June 2022

An amazing product but out of my price point.

I enjoyed my free trial but decided to pursue a cheaper option that had better photo editing capabilities.

Pros

Navigating between accounts is easy and intuitive.

Cons

This product is very expensive considering the photo formatting needs improvement, and the IG Auto Publish feature.

Reasons for choosing AgoraPulse

A colleague uses AgoraPulse and I trust her opinion on software tools.

Reasons for switching to AgoraPulse

Trying out different platforms.

Response from Agorapulse

Thanks for leaving this review, Beth! We appreciate your honest feedback.

Replied June 2022

Ben

Has improved our agency workflow ten-fold!

Very positive, we had a hitch with shared calendars which turned out to be a bug that had never happened before, the customer service team escalated quickly and came back to me in the following days when the technical team had fixed it - couldn't ask for any more.

Pros

The main reason for moving to AgoraPulse is the fact that it offers publishing, listening and community engagement with all providing great service but at a very competitive price for our size of agency. It is constantly introducing new features such as the shared calendar which is allowing us to drop another service and bring clients on to AgoraPulse for all processes of social management.

Cons

Not much - the only thing we would love is an alert when channels have no content scheduled in, given the number of accounts we manage it would be great to have this to know when they are about to run out or have run out.

Reasons for choosing AgoraPulse

Great onboarding and trial period plus price.

Reasons for switching to AgoraPulse

Needed additional listening and community management services which Buffer proved too expensive for and also the ability to post videos natively on LinkedIn which Buffer didn't offer.

Response from Agorapulse

Hi Ben, So glad the features, customer support, and price point are working well for your agency! Warm regards, Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse

Replied June 2020

Mia

Industry: Veterinary

Easy to use Love the Repeating Scheduler Option

I've been doing this a long time and have used a lot of different tools. This is one of the best if not the best.

Pros

Being able to schedule Facebook posts multiple times, set it and forget it, and be able to visualize and edit dates and times is a lifesaver for us. I also love being able to monitor YouTube comments outside of YouTube and schedule posts to Instagram. As someone whose main role isn't social media but is the only one able to do it, Agorapulse has been an incredible help.

Cons

I ran into some issues with managing another user's use of the tool (learning to use the scheduler vs. the queue upload options), but my own experience has been really easy and great.

Reasons for switching to AgoraPulse

We were using the free version of Hootsuite. Ultimately being able to moderate YouTube comments brought us to Agorapulse, but I prefer AP overall.

Response from Agorapulse

Hi Mia, So glad Agorapulse is working for you, esp. because you're not a dedicated social media manager! Isn't it super easy to find all the YouTube comments in your inbox? I also like the YouTube keyword monitoring feature for brand mentions. Lisa at Agorapulse

Replied November 2020

Stephen

A Breath of Fresh Air

Pros

There is so much I love about this software. From scheduling to cropping posts in the app to prepare for posting has been such a pleasure. I love the ability to edit copy for each platform and the ability to save my hashtag groupings. The analytics are also absolutely incredible!

Cons

There is not much I don't like, I came over from Buffer and this software has been excellent. The only cons I find are with the Instagram API which is out of your control.

Reasons for choosing AgoraPulse

The UI was profoundly better!

Reasons for switching to AgoraPulse

They did not offer the ability to reply right within the app any longer! This was a big issue for me! Was a big reason why I started looking for another service.

Response from Agorapulse

Hello Stephen, Thanks so much of sharing your story of coming over from Buffer! I'm so glad you're seeing great value in our engagement, publishing, and reporting features. Here's hoping that Instagram API gets friendlier with third party tools! Lisa at Agorapulse

Replied November 2020

Matteo

Complete for all we need

The experience with Agorapulse is very positive, it significantly speeded up our work.

Pros

Agora makes it easy to post and follow multiple pages. I like the possbility to replicate post, the calendar view that gives me a complete overlook of the monthly schedule. I also like the flexibility in managing the subscrition plan, where I can buy additional features as I need. I also like the fact that the developers are pretty active and keep on adding features.

Cons

I think the software needs some improvement on the overall functions that it offers. First of all, it needs to give the ability to schedule instagram stories without any workaround (the solution that you guys are using now is not convenient at all, look at Storrito for some insights). Activity assignment could be improved, in the way that there should be the abilty to have a conversation over the assigned item, not only a message. I would also like to see better functionality in terms of # following and mention monitoring. Reports could be improved in addding customizations to the data that it exctracts and in scheduling reports that may be sent out to clients.

Reasons for choosing AgoraPulse

It offered more flexibility and a better price structure, even if it lacked in some functions.

Response from AgoraPulse

Hi there Matteo, Thanks so much for sharing your Agorapulse experience with GetApp readers. It's great to hear how you're using our social media management features. We wish we could permit Instagram Stories scheduling like some of the other tools out there -- but then we'd be violating Instagram's terms of service. (And we don't want to do that.) As for the revamps to our reports, we have team members working on that right now! I've added your name to the notification list regarding emailed/scheduled reports. Lisa at Agorapulse

Replied January 2020