All Agorapulse Reviews

Matt

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2019

Recommending AgoraPulse for Social Media Management Platform

Overall, I have had a great experience with AgoraPulse. One time, I had a problem with a feature that I couldn't figure out, I contacted their support and within a day they got back to me with a video showing me the steps I needed to accomplish what I needed. They were very helpful.

PROS

When I moved over to AgoraPulse, I first noticed that the interface was very clear to understand and intuitive to use. I am very busy and social media is a critical part of my business so I appreciated how it quickly I was able to get up to speed on using AgoraPulse's features. At present, I am running 5 social media accounts for my business and AgoraPulse keeps all my streams neatly organized. It helps me see urgent messages from my customers and I can respond directly to them AgoraPulse. My favorite feature overall is the schedule queue feature that allows me to post throughout the day on a schedule that I set based on when I believe my audience most wants to receive their content!

CONS

Overall the platform works great and I strongly recommend it. My complaints are pretty minor. 1. After I log in on my browser; AgoraPulse opens in a new browser window, however the original tab the landing page stays open and flashes a notification icon at me. I always have to close that tab to make the notification go away. It's minor but it's annoying. 2. I use the Queue feature a lot and I have multiple schedule queues. However, I am not able to sort the order fo the queue's in the drop-down list. Again, it's minor but I post a lot so it is annoying that I can't sort this list the way that I want.

Reason for choosing Agorapulse

AgoraPulse is more comprehensive than Later. Later is very focused on Instagram. AgoraPulse seems well designed to handle all major social media platforms well.

Reasons for switching to Agorapulse

AgoraPulse feels much more up to date and modern than Hootsuite. AgoraPulse's design and layout is much clearer and easier to understand than Hootsuite's.

Hi there Matt, Thanks for sharing your Agorapulse experience with Capterra readers. I love hearing about your successes using the publishing queues. As far as reordering queues, what drop down list do you mean? There is a drag and drop functionality but I'm not certain it's in the same place that you're talking about. Here's to your continued social media success! Lisa

Replied September 2019

Kassie

Hospitality, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed April 2021

Great Resource for Teams Looking for Ease of Use

Wonderful. Customer service is great. Just using it is easy and has most everything you will need - especially for the cost.

PROS

The ease of use both with the setup, daily use and maintenance of this product is by far the easiest tool out there.

CONS

There are a few features missing, for example being able to search all conversations by a specific word to find select posts.

Reasons for switching to Agorapulse

Lack of customer support and the high pricepoint.

Hi Kassie, Thank you for your review! It's so great to hear that you find Agorapulse to be the easiest tool out therewe strive for this! We hear you on needing to be able to search all conversations by a specific word to find posts. The good news is this is on our roadmap now! We can't give a definite date for release but it's coming :) I have added you to this product feature list so that when we release it, you'll be the first to know. Please reach out if you have any other ideas on how we can improve the product for you! Cheers, Candace

Replied May 2021

Amy

Real Estate, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed February 2022

Inexpensive Option That Provides Some Benefit

It provides our company some benefits but it is not the robust social media management platform we hoped it would be. However, it is much less expensive than the robust solutions so I suppose it is to be expected.

PROS

Makes managing our social media easier in that it is much easier to reply to comments/ messages using Agora Pulse. We also are able to track brand mentions much easier than from within the social media platforms.

CONS

This is not a robust solution. You can't really do much with Instagram stories, it is very difficult to clear out messages and comments, posting from within the platform is more difficult than doing it from within the social media platforms themselves. The analytics is lacking and it is much more difficult to collaborate than we hoped it would be when we started using this solution.

Reason for choosing Agorapulse

The price was better and it seemed like it provided a robust solution but in the end, that was not the case.

Hey Amy, Thanks for reaching out to us! I am sorry to hear that you haven't found what you were expecting in our tool. We have implemented new Instagram features since Instagram lifted some of its API limitations. We hope that you've enjoyed working with these new features. Regarding reports, we're continuously working to improve them. If you have any specific suggestions, feel free to reach out at product@agorapulse.com. We'd love to hear from you! Thanks, Samia

Replied June 2022

Adam

Automotive, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2020

The Best I Have Used, But Always Room To Grow

Very, very positive. The couple of times that I have needed help with something the staff was there immediately and helped. Also, when COVID first hit Agora was more than willing to forego a month's payment until we knew what was going to happen to our company. Zero pushback, zero arguing. That speaks VOLUMES of the kind of company you are.

PROS

What I like most about Agorapulse is it the LEAST finicky social media scheduler that I have used. I have tried others (if you can publish the names of other companies: Hootsuite, Buffer. If you can't, just delete this line) and with those I was CONSTANTLY having to fix something. You can tell immediately that Agorapulse is in a different league than other social media schedulers. It is meant for managing multiple different accounts and to scale to use with teams. I recently brought someone on to help with some basic scheduling and I just had to simply add them, give them privileges, they scheduled the content, sent it to me to review and I could review and accept quickly across all of the socials. Easy, breezy, lemon-squeezy.

CONS

The only large con I can find about the software currently is not being able to easily adjust a post when it is scheduled across multiple different accounts. Example: I have a company that is in several different countries and as such different time zones. If I want to adjust some wording in one of those countries profiles I have to duplicate the original post and then schedule just that countries post. I realize I am probably in the extreme minority that has this problem but just wanted it known. The only other gripe is it's integration with Instagram, but that is NOT Agorapulse's fault. Instagram is a such a diva software to work with and it hates any sort of efficiency or outside API integration. It could honestly leave tomorrow and I would care less.

Reason for choosing Agorapulse

Highly recommended from peers in the industry.

Reasons for switching to Agorapulse

I constantly had issues with the other schedulers. In fact, one of them I got locked out of my account and customer service didn't even get back to me for TWO WEEKS. Unacceptable.

Hi Adam, Thanks so much for this review. It's fantastic that you've found our publishing scheduler to be next-level. As far as the Instagram API goes -- oy, don't get me started :) I also hear what you're saying about editing for different time zones. I'll talk to my product team about this one. Warm regards, Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse

Replied November 2020

Melissa

Reviewed November 2021

Favorite Social Scheduling Tool!

I have used numerous social media tools over the last 5 years and have found Agorapulse to be the easiest, with the most features available, even at the lowest tier subscription.

PROS

Ease of use. It is incredibly easy to schedule content, engage with followers, and create custom reports to better understand user behavior.

CONS

The need to use the app to post more than one photo to a post on IG. There are also often issues when trying to post an image to Facebook through a scheduled post. Many times the image doesn't end up appearing on the post. Would love if Agorapulse did an integration with Pinterest...and maybe even TikTok.

Ease of use.

Reasons for switching to Agorapulse

I used Agorapulse for a client and found it much more user friendly, and I preferred the layout.

Hi Melissa, Thank you for sharing your review! We are delighted to hear about your experience using Agorapulse! Unfortunately, due to Instagram's API limits, it is necessary to use the mobile app to post more than one picture on Instagram. We will keep you posted in case anything changes. I have also added your vote to the feature request to add TikTok and Pinterest. Cheers! Samia

Replied January 2022

Ryan

Telecommunications, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2021

Simplified Management for Multiple Social Networks

Agorapulse makes it easy to post content, engage in social listening, and respond to comments for multiple networks. It saves me a lot of time as opposed to using each separate network.

PROS

The main thing that set Agorapulse apart for us was the advanced reporting, which makes it easy to share social media ROI with executives.

CONS

No issues I can think of. It would be nice to combine reporting for multiple networks without additional fees.

Reason for choosing Agorapulse

Best value among those researched and the best reporting options.

Reasons for switching to Agorapulse

More advanced reporting and better user interface.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review, Ryan!

Replied February 2021

Laura

Non-Profit Organization Management, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed May 2021

Easy and robust

Everything has been very easy. We did the trial for a couple of months to test it out, and when it came time to move over it was seamless and easy. Their customer service has been so helpful and nice whenever I have questions.

PROS

I really enjoy the easy-to-use interface for scheduling, but most of all I love the Power Reports add-on. It takes minutes to set up and schedule to run on a regular basis, looks professional and is easy to add analysis to and share with management.

CONS

A few tiny quirks, but customer service is amazing and provides workarounds/tips or adds to their suggestions from users for their developers.

Reasons for switching to Agorapulse

We found Hootsuite reporting wasn't robust enough, the package was expensive for what you got, and customer service/client management wasn't fantastic.

Hi Laura, What an awesome review of Agorapulse, thank you! It means so much to us that you took the time out of your day to complete this. We are so happy to hear that you love the Power Reports as much as we do! If you have any questions, always feel free to reach out. Cheers, Candace

Replied May 2021

Lainey

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed September 2022

Agorapulse

Agorapulse just saves so much time by bringing the whole social media management process into one place.

PROS

Agorapulse is constantly looking to improve the platform and there is a built-in forum that allows users to suggest improvements. So with this continuous development they are able to keep ahead of the competition and roll on new features on a regular basis.

CONS

The price! The caps on profiles make it really expensive to provide basic social media management to small businesses. With the currency exchange, I can be spending $150-$200/month per client.

Reason for choosing Agorapulse

The listening tools and community management were easier to use and the support was great.

Frank

Reviewed May 2020

Makes My Life Easier

This tool has made my life easier and has opened up a world of tools and functionality that allow me to service my clients in a better, more effective, way.

PROS

LABELS! Groups Ease of use Reporting Free tools

CONS

I don't have any major complaints. The new tools, like the image editor, are great — could use a little more functionality (like basic lighting and contrast adjustments) but not that big of a deal.

Reason for choosing Agorapulse

Functionality and ease of use. Customer support!

Reasons for switching to Agorapulse

Functionality and ease of use.

Hi Frank, Yay! So glad you love our features (labels, new tools, easy dashboard) as well as our round-the-clock customer support. If there's anything else we can do to make your agency's social media management easier, let us know. Warm regards, Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse

Replied May 2020

Tayfun

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Reviewed June 2019

Fast and easy

A very nice way for planning content posts and the statistics give me insight. Clearly everything works fine, the traffic is booming :-)

PROS

Easy to use. Every element of the working area is functional and explainable. Creating a post is a breeze, no hassles. Individual editing for platform can be done right at the spot (for example Twitter posts). Scheduling is SUPERB, it comes with an approval system or a time scheduling system and best of all an repetition system, brilliant! Statistics are clear and usable.

CONS

LinkedIn posts don't come nicely, an image is being cropped. Also there is no summary statistics of all the platforms together (they are working on it as we speak).

Reason for choosing Agorapulse

Because of the scheduling options and the way the lay out with sort of kan ban look works. Very easy to get a great overview.

Hi there Tayfun, What a treat it was to read your review of Agorapulse. It's great to hear how our social media management tool is helping you with your scheduling and reporting. And yes, you're right -- unified reports are coming soon to make your social media reporting even easier. I've put your name on our notification list specifically for this feature so you'll be informed when this is ready to go live. Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse

Replied June 2019

Ben

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2020

Has improved our agency workflow ten-fold!

Very positive, we had a hitch with shared calendars which turned out to be a bug that had never happened before, the customer service team escalated quickly and came back to me in the following days when the technical team had fixed it - couldn't ask for any more.

PROS

The main reason for moving to AgoraPulse is the fact that it offers publishing, listening and community engagement with all providing great service but at a very competitive price for our size of agency. It is constantly introducing new features such as the shared calendar which is allowing us to drop another service and bring clients on to AgoraPulse for all processes of social management.

CONS

Not much - the only thing we would love is an alert when channels have no content scheduled in, given the number of accounts we manage it would be great to have this to know when they are about to run out or have run out.

Reason for choosing Agorapulse

Great onboarding and trial period plus price.

Reasons for switching to Agorapulse

Needed additional listening and community management services which Buffer proved too expensive for and also the ability to post videos natively on LinkedIn which Buffer didn't offer.

Hi Ben, So glad the features, customer support, and price point are working well for your agency! Warm regards, Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse

Replied June 2020

Caleb

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2020

Overall, the best bang-for-buck social media marketing software out right now!

With Agorapulse, we are able to schedule posts, manage profiles, and give detailed reports to all of our clients in the easiest way possible. I only hope that Instagram makes edits to their API allowing for carousels to be posted through a 3rd party app like Agorapulse. This software really handles any managing or tracking you need for your business or clients.

PROS

I love the ease of use. When training new employees on how to use this software it takes no time at all until they understand the ins and outs of the platform. The features across this platform is only limited by Facebook and Instagram API. Anything a platform can do, Agorapulse does. To be so rich in features yet still easy to implement and learn is really something special.

CONS

Recently, Agorapulse implemented Power Reports, which was the one feature it was really missing. It allows for us to combine reports for multiple social media profiles in one file, instead of having to combine the reports externally like before. Its a fantastic feature, but for something that seems so necessary, I would say it is a con that it will cost extra once it is fully implemented (currently free while testing the feature).

Reasons for switching to Agorapulse

While Hootsuite is the normal go-to in the industry, when I tried out Agorapulse there was no way I would turn it down. Agorapulse makes it much easier to manage posting schedules across multiple social profiles and also is easier to use for posting. These 2 tasks are the most common on the platform, so having them be as easy as possible helped us make our workflow much more efficient. Agorapulse is also easier when it comes to training someone who is new to using software to manage social profiles.

Hi there Caleb, I'm so glad to hear that you've found Agorapulse to be easier for your agency to publish content to your clients' social media profiles! We too hope that Instagram further opens its API so that we can provide even more functionality. It's great to hear how you're enjoying the Power Reports. We're working on a price point that most of our customers will be willing to pay. Stay tuned! Lisa at Agorapulse

Replied September 2020

Marketing and Advertising, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed October 2020

Very user-friendly and efficient to use with some minor weaknesses

Simple setup, very easy and efficient to use, even for non-digital-affine people, many easy-to-use functions and many channels are supported. All in all, it makes working in a company with many pages and many users much easier. The calendar overview of scheduled posts is also very useful, you can easily move posts by drag and drop. Only the display of comments under ad-posts is missing. And great would be a built-in advertising option (i.e. automatic boosting or similar). But new functions are constantly added.

PROS

We looked at many tools for social media management. The price-performance ratio was by far the best at Agorapulse (even if the name is a bit bulky to pronounce ;-) The tool supports multiple channels, has an efficient and easy user rights management, has extensive and very easy to use approval processes or processes to assign messages and comments to other users. The built-in translation function is ideal because we work internationally and this makes the work much easier. Another advantage is that you can schedule Instagram Stories, which has proven to be complicated in the past and with other tools. The tool itself is self-explanatory, a long training is not necessary. The reports are useful and complement the information from Facebook Insights very well. In addition, you get Instagram reportings, which you miss with Instagram itself. All in all, I can recommend the tool because of its ease of use, the variety of functions and the good price-performance ratio.

CONS

The tool has some weaknesses, e.g. it does not support all features of the different platforms, such as Facebook carousels. In these cases the use the platforms themselves is necessary. And what is also missing is that comments on Facebook/Instagram ads are displayed. Agorapulse only shows comments on organic posts.

Reason for choosing Agorapulse

Because of the good price-performance ratio and because the tool is very easy to use.

Reasons for switching to Agorapulse

The tool has been discontinued.

Hello Michael, It's super to hear how our tool's onboarding, inbox, and reporting options have worked for your worldwide team. Our inbox captures ad comments on Facebook and Instagram so continue to reach out to our support team for more information. Warm regards, Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse

Replied October 2020

Madison

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Reviewed November 2020

Easy to Use, Increases Productivity, and Allows for Admin Approvals

Overall, our experience with Agorapulse has been extremely positive. We are no longer having to spend time every day posting to separate platforms, we are more easily able to get approvals on posts, and we've been able to easily target analytics to find the best days and times to post. We are very happy with our experience thus far.

PROS

Agorapulse is incredibly easy to use and has increased the productivity of our marketing team. It saves us hours of work, and we can plan campaigns easier than before we had the tool. In addition, Agorapulse is the only scheduling tool we found that has a post approvals calendar, which is essential for our team. Our administrators love the approvals calendar and love the platform and how easy it is to use. Integrating Agorapulse into our daily routine was seamless and we immediately noticed the improvements in our productivity, creativity, and ability to be more active across all platforms/channels.

CONS

There are only a couple of features our team feels could use some improvement. We frequently run into issues with the 5MB photo size restriction (across all platforms). We also wish it was easier to post a photo carousel from Agorapulse to Instagram without having to send a notification to a phone because we've had issues getting the feature to work, and we often have to schedule a separate post to Instagram and choose only one photo versus posting an entire carousel. However, considering the pros of this software and the increase in productivity we've seen since implementing it, these are small takeaways and not extremely difficult to work around when needed.

Reason for choosing Agorapulse

The primary feature that sold us on Agorapulse over other platforms was the approvals calendar. No other platform had an approvals process that was as seamless or accessible. We did consider Hootsuite for its integrating capabilities, as we will be implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 very soon, but our Executive Team decided the admin features (i.e. the approvals calendar) were more important than a potential integration.

Hi Madison, What a delight to read how efficient your content approval with our new Shared Calendars! Isn't a big timesaver? As soon as Instagram's API lets third party directly publish carousels, we'll add it to our dashboard. Fingers crossed! Lisa at Agorapulse

Replied November 2020

Kylie

Reviewed December 2020

Great for teams!

Overall, I'm very impressed with what AgoraPulse has to offer. It's a little more expensive than I wanted it to be, but it is worth it. I can't imagine going back to any other software.

PROS

I like that you can easily assign stuff in your inbox to team members. Sending the product for review is very helpful too. I also appreciate the fact that I get a notification as soon as something might be wrong and then again when it is fixed. With other software I've tried, you don't know something is wrong until a post doesn't go out.

CONS

I do wish there was a way to manage Google My Business through AgoraPulse. I heard that's coming, so hopefully in the future!

Reason for choosing Agorapulse

My team and I did a free trial to a few and ultimately decided on AgoraPulse because of the calendar view, ease of use, overall design (this is important to us), and the team-oriented communication features.

Reasons for switching to Agorapulse

I had 2 instagram accounts that wouldn't connect properly. Contact customer support, and they kept saying they were sending it on to the technical team. They were disconnected for 6 months! When I asked for a refund for the year I hadn't used, they said I must finish out my year. When that year was up, I immediately switched. It was just bad, bad, bad.

Thanks so much for your comments, Kylie! We're very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come.

Replied December 2020

Tanisha

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed January 2021

So far, so good

Overall I have had a good experience.

PROS

I like the abliltiy to plan ahead and repeat posts without having to recreate them everytime. I also like that my team can proof posts before we send them out.

CONS

I do not like that I have to jump through hoops to go back and make an edit in Facebook, and I hate that the reports are not included in the huge price that we already pay. Reports should not be an add on feature.

Reason for choosing Agorapulse

I thought I was gaining the ability to make weekly reports, since it is an add on, I am considering looking at alternatives at the end of our subscription for this year.

Reasons for switching to Agorapulse

I wanted more planning options, and reports, but they cost extra and I was not told that in the beginning.

Hi Tanisha, Thank you for your review! Unlimited reports are included with every Agorapulse subscription. We did release a new add-on a few months back that allows you to build customized reports with data from multiple social profiles. However, unlimited individual reports (and exports) are and will remain included with every plan. We are currently working on new publishing options that will help you schedule (and edit) your content faster. We hope that you'll like them! Again, thank you so much for your comments!

Replied February 2021