• icon"The linkable review funnel page is excellent, and better than any other resource I have looked into."
  • icon"The price is a no-brainer if you are managing multiple locations and/or clients. Great value for the price."
  • icon"Great Customer Service, CSR did a quick training for me and explain what work the best in the market. Explain more about SW Capabilities."
  • icon"No deeplinking support for native mobile apps. Breaks all the time causing angry clients."
  • icon"The lack of Yelp data is an obstacle for me. It leaves me with an incomplete picture which results in inaccurate reporting."

All Grade.us Reviews

Zach

Grade.us is an awesome platform for both small businesses and agencies

I love grade.us - gives a great way to help small businesses get the reviews they need in a simple, easy-to-understand way :)

Pros

Grade.us gives a simple way to generate reviews on the sites where businesses need them. By providing a product that agencies can use to offer this service, it adds an easy way to increase revenues as well. The software itself is easy to use, simple, clean and effective. It gets out of the way in all the right ways while having just enough customizability to be stay on brand. The support and training is also superb. I very much love this software and offering.

Cons

I wish it was free... but I wish everything was free! Honestly, I don't think I have much to say in terms of downsides. Oh! For my market, they don't track Zillow reviews correctly, which is pretty problematic - but it is possible this is completely out of their control. Still, this is a problem since I work mostly with real estate agents.

Response from Grade Us

Hi Zach, Thank you so much for sharing your feedback on the Grade.us platform! We were especially excited to see that you've had a great experience with support and training. Over the past several months, Grade.us has invested heavily in our support team and customer training resources, so hearing that you've had a great experience with us let's us know that we were on target with what we thought our customers would love most! We've also made some recent review updates that should address the trouble you've experienced in the past with specific review sites. Feel free to take a look and let us know if you still have any concerns we can address. Thanks again for sharing your kind words! Warm regards, Kelly Rogers Director, Customer Success Grade.us support@grade.us

Replied July 2019

Julie

Best price, all the features.

Pros

Best review software at the best price. We white label the platform and resell it to our clients, and have looked at lots of options. Not only is GradeUs the least expensive, it has all the features we could ask for. It’s also pretty easy/intuitive to use.

Cons

I don’t have any real issues with it. Sometimes I have trouble finding what I want it to do, but usually it’s pretty easy to figure out.

Reasons for choosing Grade.us

More features than Vendasta, and way less expensive than either one. Grade us is pretty great.

Ferhan

GRADEUS WILL DOUBLE FEES WITHOUT NOTICE AND REFERENCE TERMS NEVER AGREED UPON

My time with Gradeus was good until they doubled my license fees with 1 months notice. I run a SaaS platform built on their platform and doubling my fees destroyed any margins I had. I asked them to refund my fees I paid for renewal for white labeling my dashboard 1 month prior, since they doubled my license fees and made it impossible for me to continue. They refused stating that their terms don't allow them to refund dashboard fees... (even though these terms were new and I never agreed to it) Very shady practices.

Pros

Their pricing was good. Their API's were decent. They had good review site coverage.

Cons

The dashboard UI is old Their zapier was limited They don't provide support for their API They will double your license fees without any notice They created new terms and not notify you .

Their white label solution

Great Customer Service

We are not getting the best from Grade US,. CSR made some suggestions and we are hoping to improve review responses in the upcoming weeks.

Pros

- Great Customer Service, CSR did a quick training for me and explain what work the best in the market. - Explain more about SW Capabilities.

Cons

Price increased multiple times in the past year.

Reasons for choosing Grade.us

Offered a 50% off for few months, tried the products for the first campaigns and they were working at the beginning.

Reasons for switching to Grade.us

Best Price vs Value product in the market at that moment.

Response from Grade Us

Hi John, Thank you so much for the kind words! We've invested a lot in our support team so I'm thrilled to hear you've had your expectations met. Feel free to reach out to us any time you have additional feedback. Thanks again! Sincerely, Kelly Rogers Director, Customer Success

Replied December 2019

Jenna

REVIEW Management

LOVE it only would change a few things as outlined above.

Pros

Love the whitelabel features and ease of use! It's at a great price point for me!

Cons

I would like to see better and more integrations. I would like to see integrations with linkedin and instagram as well, I know it already share the reviews to FB & Twitter but these two would be great as well! I wish the texting feature was easier as well.

whitelabeling feature and pricepoint

July 2015

Best balance of features vs. cost, excels at review acquisition.

Grade.us has best balance of features vs. cost that I've found on the market, and it excels at the most important task — helping the business or organization acquire reviews. Other apps may have more robust reporting or dashboards at them moment, but they are often weak on acquisition. The Grade.us feature set leaves no acquisition opportunity overlooked. There's a customizable autoresponder system to drip review requests, a simple review invitation feature that allows organizations to quickly trigger the autoresponder (without signing-in to the dashboard), even nicely-printed invitation cards. The review "funnel" can also be triggered by an embeddable review button, live review widget (just click a star to start), or QR code. Negative reviews are routed to the organization first, at least presenting a opportunity for the reviewer to vent themselves and for the organization to respond before going public. The system reliably tracks 80+ review sites — all the usual suspects plus many social media and industry sites. Daily email alerts keep the organization current. Positive reviews (or all reviews if you like) may be streamed to any website. All very nice. Support is snappy and I believe the company is intent on refining and polishing this app over time. I've seen significant development over the last six months. Five stars for Grade.us!

Pros

Easy and fast for reviewers to use — resulting in better acquisition. Mobile-friendly. Solid tracking and alert system.

Cons

I'd like to see more refined dashboard reporting, similar to other systems that provide visual representations of activity over time.

Response from Grade Us, Inc.

Thanks for your review, Michael! Agreed--we absolutely need more in the way of a visual dashboard for all of the review data we collect for you. The scheduled PDF and Web based reports are nice for sharing with your clients, but it would be nice to login and see your current stats "at a glance." It's in the pipeline!

Replied July 2015

Rabeah

White Label Reputation Management Made Easy

Our competitors were offering similar software, so we bought their white label service to use with our clients

Pros

Grade. us offers Reputation management software that can help businesses aggregate positive reviews while mitigating negative ones. After trying multiple review management solutions, we stuck with Grade.us for their customer service and easy to use software. Setting up profiles is quick and customizable. You can set up profiles with each account with different persmissions. Another nice touch is the ability to send out automated reports to specified email addresses.

Cons

They could do a better job at communicating changes that they are making to their platform as they roll out. Sometimes they will add or move a feature in the admin area, and you have to search around to find it.

Randy J

Best Value Review Management System

Everytime we have a service request we get emmediate response and customer service is awesome.

Pros

I like the White Label version because my clients log in straight from my website to send review invites. It handles both email and SMS funnels and it allows negative responses to be funneled to a contact form versus hitting the review channel.

Cons

We have not yet found a negative yet as the SAS has been working seamlessly for the past year.

Response from Grade Us

Thanks for the great review, Randy! We're so happy to hear that the platform has worked well for your clients. We take pride in our ability to provide a white labeled solution for our digital marketing companies. I'll share your appreciation with the customer service team! Hearing stuff like this really validates all of the hard work that they put in.

Replied November 2018

Alex

the Lighter Side Of Reputation Management

Overall, the reputation management success we've had with Reputology is on par with any other platform out there. The API is definitely a plus for those looking to integrate their own apps.

Pros

Okay, so full disclosure we've used and still do use several other reputation management products out there in parallel with Reputology, including Birdeye, YEXT and Revinate. Reputology's main allure is its price and API to things like GMB and Facebook. It definitely works as easily as all the other big names in that list - with the notable exception of YEXT, which is more geared towards enterprise class chains.

Cons

It's not the software per-say, it's just the nature of the relationship management game out there today. for instance, you can't properly pull or respond to Yelp without the new paid relationship with them, so it doesn't matter who you use to manage reviews on certain platforms, you end up paying someone something to do it. But that has nothing to do with Reputology, and everything to do in your willingness to invest in this side of the game. For hotels like us, it's critical.

Best review wizard tool for agencies

Simple to use and a great solution for agencies looking to offer review wizards to their clients.

Pros

- Great solution for agencies to white label their review wizard - Easy to set up - The thumbs up, thumbs down solution is great for the end-user - Custom domain mapping

Cons

- The email drip functionality could be a little better (i.e. if someone opens/clicks don't re-send) - Integration with something like mailchimp would be awesome

Response from Grade Us

Hey John, Thanks for this great feedback about our email campaign functionality. Great news! We do offer the ability to deactivate a campaign based on open or click. You can find those settings under your invite tab, but feel free to reach out to support if you'd like to have a screen share walkthrough on how to activate it for your clients. I'll pass your feedback along to product. As reporting and email marketing analytics continue to grow in importance for agencies like yourself, that type of intelligent conditional behavior would definitely make sense! I'll also let product know that you appreciate the white label solution is really working for you and your clients. Thanks for being a fantastic customer! Garrett

Replied December 2018

Karen

Industry: Online Media

Grade.Us perfect name!

Grade.Us has provided me the opportunity to work from home. The dashboard and software are user friendly. I work mostly with family owned businesses. When their business receives a strong Review I feel as if I am helping their business succeed.

Pros

Grade.Us is a White Label review and reputation product. The customer support is top-notch! They were very patient with me as I learned the system and dashboard. The dashboard is user friendly. The report feature is clear and precise. A great tool to share with clients. Entering review requests is simple and efficient.

Cons

Grade.Us recently raised their prices. In my opinion Grade.Us is one of the higher priced Review & Reputation White Labels. I don't believe they have the capability to request surveys from customers. I think this will become more popular in the future --so maybe Grade.Us will incorporate this into their system.

Response from Grade Us

Hi Karen, Thanks for the amazing review! That's so cool that the white label aspect of the platform allows you to work from home and grow your remote business. I love that you have such a personal relationship with your family owned business clients. Great news! We do in fact offer surveys. Feel free to reach out to the team and we can show you how you can set that up on your client's review funnel. Thanks for being an awesome customer.

Replied February 2020

Time used: Free Trial

September 2015

There is NOTHING out there like Reputation Loop; Period!

We have tried so many other software's & they all were limited to the point of no use or we had to use 3 different systems to accomplish what Reputation Loop would do. They have thought this out so much further than most businesses owners could understand. We use the software integrated into InfusionSoft & within a day or 2 we had reviews coming in. PROS: 1. There is a follow-up system ready to go; with a little amount of changes to start seeing reviews. 2. The system will do what our staff & most business fail to do & that is reach out & ASK! What a concept; asking how their visit was & if they could leave a review for us. Most employees don't care enough to ask & the owners to egotistical to ask so it never happens. Well now it does. Enter the customers info that came in for the day into Reputation Loop & the follow-up begins. 3. I was able to find an issue we were having with someone on the staff. This issue was going on for over a year & within 4 weeks of using it we found this out from customer feedback. There is so much more going on with this system then what most would truly understand. 4. If a client leaves a bad review it sends it to a different page allowing the business owner to find & solve it before it goes up for everyone to see. It also will ask the Positive feedback people if they don't mind leaving an additional one. This is BRILLIANT, IT WORKS & its very hand off. So no one had to feel uncomfortable about getting reviews. 5. Look I could go on & on because IT WORKS & I USE IT every day. I bet 80% of the software out there isn't being used because people have to do manual stuff consistently to get it to work & because of it they never use it. SIMPLICITY is key! CONS: 1. It does take a little bit to get set-up for most people that are not very computer savvy. Reason is because it integrates into social media accounts like Facebook & Twitter they have to go & find their information to log in. They have to update some listings so average people might feel like there is a lot to do to get it working but I'm willing to bet the same average people don't understand the alternatives; THERE ARE NONE! You do everything manually, check all your listings for bad reviews, actually start asking for reviews & then you email 1 at a time each day to ask for reviews. Point is that I LOVE this software & my advice to you is DON"T let the 30 to 60 minute set-up scare you because it's a beautiful thing once it's working & in motion!

Erin

August 2016

Manage Your Customer Service

We have been using the service at House of Blues for about 2 years. Reputology is a great resource for organizing and managing your customer service. reviews.

Pros

Organizes all feedback in one place, in a clear, organized format. Multiple users in your company can access the account. Reputology pulls together direct feedback and social media feedback all in one place. Provides you with detailed information to reach out to customers.

Cons

You receive emails of feedback to your outlook. At our company we respond to our customers through outlook emails & phone calls. You then have to close out feedback in Reputology or you will receive emails reminders. I wish there was away to update the status to Reputology through email. Or if there was away to respond right through Reputology. I often feel like I am doing double duty.

Response from Reputology

Hey Erin - Thank you for the feedback. We are always trying to figure out ways to make the product better and definitely do not want you doing more work than necessary. I'll escalate this suggestion to our tech team. TY!

Replied August 2016

Roger

Great resource for agencies committed to helping small businesses with online visibility

Grade.us is the backbone of our online visibility product offerings. We do things other than help clients solicit reviews, but G.US makes us look good with a clean white label product.

Pros

It has many intuitive qualities that help the use execute the objective of obtaining published positive reviews online. The support is consistently excellent. Pricing is designed to allow agencies to make a decent profit on a modest amount of needed attention. I have used other products. The team that put this together really care about doing it right.

Cons

The learning curve was a little steeper that I had hoped. The dashboard requires memorization of where and what the tabs do rather than being obviously intuitive. The product works, but you have to work to learn the layout.

Reasons for switching to Grade.us

BirdEye's management philosophy is inconsistent with our sense of caring and fairness. RepLoop sold to Grade.us

Response from Grade Us

Hey Roger, Thank you so much for this incredible review. It's been awesome to have you as a customer, value the software, join us for our office hours, and provide great feedback. ~ Garrett

Replied October 2020

Marc

Very good for some but not all client types and geographical regions

The people are all very friendly and do the best they can to help. I just wish that they'd had more support for clients in different time zones. My clients tend to want solutions very fast and that was a problem. When I signed up, the price was half of what it is now so it was acceptable. But then the exchange rates impacted my local cost and even when provided a discounted rate to stay on board, it was still a massive cost jump and not one I could pass on easily to my clients. So now I've gone elswhere.

Pros

Robust infrastructure. Up time is very good and does what it claims to do.

Cons

Rather expensive, especially if you have to factor in exchange rates. Support is limited to their head office location hours so not ideal for people in other world regions Rather inflexible in terms of configuration which makes it hard to white-label as well as some of others I've looked at.

Reasons for switching to Grade.us

Cost, flexibility, support, more local

Kimberly