• Pros

• "Referrizer has helped me combine all of my marketing into one, easy to use platform! It has allowed me to sell more, without having to do extra work!"

• "How user friendly it is. I find it very easy to troubleshoot problems with out having to reach out to the support team. "

• "They weren't kidding when they advertised the power of the tool - but it's also very usable, not just because of the well designed UI but also because of the amazing support staff."

• Cons

• "The only thing I wish it could do is better integrate with our club software so we don't need to import/export data regularly. I also would prefer not having a texting limit/credits."

• "I wish they have more clients in my area so I can partner up with more businesses and exchange referrals. "

• "The call forwarding could be beefed up and I'd pay more to have multiple numbers and scheduled forwarding as well"

Browse Referral Marketing Automation Reviews

Brandon from Thrive CryoStudio

Helped me grow my small business!

My business has really benefited from using Referrizer. Since Referrizer integrates with my booking software, Mindbody, it literally works automatically, without me having to do much. It has truly helped my business grow over the last 2 years.

Pros

Referrizer has been a great software for my small business. It has helped in multiple ways: 1. It has helped me generate more online reviews 2. It has helped me get more new customers through referrals (from my existing clients) and directly from visitors of my website 3. It makes it easy to communicate and send out marketing campaigns through email and text templates

Cons

As a business owner, sometimes I'm not able to create some of my marketing campaigns until the weekend (my only free time). While they have good support, they don't offer support on the weekends (when I need it).

Sabrina from Sabrina's Z CREW Fitness

Referrizer is the way to stay connected

I really enjoy the automation with texts and even the pre-made emails that used to come out around holidays. I havent seen those lately...did you get rid of them? The automation of everything is really helpful because I have another full time job and cant always get to doing a lot of this on my own.

Pros

The text marketing and loyalty/referral are my favorite. I use texts to stay in contact with my students and to communicate changes in the schedule or the newsletter or special events. I like how the texts automatically go out to ask for reviews and referrals as well as let them know about their loyalty points. I know how important it is to stay on their radar and Referrizer helps me do that.

Cons

I wish it was easier for my students to figure out. Many times they want to redeem stuff and they expect to be able to click on a link and instantly get that 20% off a new punch card. When I tell them that they have to show me the text like a coupon they are disappointed that our system is not as sophisticated. So i wish there were more integration with MindBody to take my students to get the deal right away online. Some of my students create multiple accounts too and I wish there was a way to merge duplicate accounts. And sometimes carriers drop my students or block my texts therefore unsubscribing them and my students have no idea that they are missing out on my texts. I wish there were a way to flag this when it happens. The emailing system is also not super user friendly or "moldable". Thus I still use constant contact for my emails....would be nice to have an all in one place so I think the email system needs some work too.

Reasons for Choosing Referral Marketing Automation

I actually do both cause I like the email better with constant contact but I like all the other features of referrizer and constant contact doesnt do that.

Tim from Restore Hyper Wellness and Cryotherapy Meridian

Referrizer exceeds expectations.

As stated above with the loyalty, referral, email, mass text and short built into one this is a apowerful marketing tool. The fact that you can also very easily customize workflows will increase customer frequency, purchase, purchase value and total ROI without doing very much at all. It takes it off yoru staff and reduces Human error.

Pros

It is still not fully operational and I am already seeing big returns on Investment. You have the referal program which is nice but they have a complete built out marketing system with email, two way texting and short code that helps you automate your follow up. Very easy to build campaigns and edit. It also has loyalty. I am about a month in but I would already feel comfortable recommending it as I have done a lot of research into different systems and this one is the best.

Cons

It is all actually pretty easy. The owner of the company even jumped on a zoom meet a few times to help it get set up. No negatives yet.

Reasons for Choosing Referral Marketing Automation

It was a much better product with a foreseeable return on investment

Lori from BODY of Santa Fe

Do not deal with this SCAM company.

Horrible. I've spent months trying to resolve a simple matter, leaving over 15 voicemails and messages and never got even one returned call. Then a Senior Account Manager at Referrizer wrote me a scolding, aggressive email that left no room for my experience or opinion as a client. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS DISHONEST COMPANY.

Pros

This company is based on earning client loyalty for your business, and yet they treat their own clients with aggression and hostility. How can a company help you with something they know nothing about?

Cons

Their customer service is less than terrible. They never return your calls and when it comes to listening to a client they choose to attack vs listen. Do not deal with them.

Michael from COASTAL CONTOURS WELLNESS, INC

New Customer Set up

It has been a good overall experience and I believe to date I see and am getting appropriate value to continue. I think with more time using the system, I will experience even great value.

Pros

The product is very complete and intuitive. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] creates emails and offers for special days of the year that I can send directly to my customers and that is a great benefit. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has also been very attentive to my learning style and because of that I very satisfied with my progress and uptake.

Cons

It takes some effort to learn and get the most out of especially concerning campaigns for both text and emails and landing page development. I may not be there yet because I am a month into using the system but I want more analytics. Also, when beginning my service, all services were not available to me and that was a little annoying.

Reasons for Choosing Referral Marketing Automation

In use by other companies that I respect.

Jon from Bikram Yoga Delray Beach

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Referrizer Review

Great - increase in business through 2 way text message contact

Pros

Customer Referral and loyalty points programs

Cons

Cannot reorganize text message templates

Todd from M November Sales LLC

Contact your clients with targeted advertising

targeting my clients and getting my message delivered to their inbox rather then their spam or junk folder

Pros

This will contact your clients and deliver your message with accuracy and not ending up in their spam folder. My sales has increased with this advertising tool and highly recommend it

Cons

setting up the campaigns does take time and their support staff is great with helping me.

Reasons for Choosing Referral Marketing Automation

it integrates with my mind body software and i am able to target several different areas for marketing, Birthdays, anniversaries as a few areas to target and it personalizes the campaigns

Maggie from Thrive CryoStudio

Great tool for local small businesses!

Pros

Cons

There is nothing that I can think of! For me, there are many features, that I just need to take the time to learn how I can maximize the features for my business!

Emily from OnlineBizMGMT

Makes marketing Easy

Pros

UI is great and this products gets my clients doing half the heavy lifting by making it EASY to seamlessly share my promotions with their friends and family .

Cons

This product really does have all the bells and whistles I need to reach my customers across several major touchpoints.

Reasons for Choosing Referral Marketing Automation

More value and more features

Craig from F45 Training Rochedale South

F45 Training Rochedale South

Simple to participate in for our members and offers great engagement. Easy option for members to provide reviews of my business. Syncs easily with our software.

Pros

The simplicity of the referral and rewards program is great!

Cons

More features required in the email campaigns.

Reasons for Choosing Referral Marketing Automation

Other F45 studios had success with it.

Chris from Music Tech Studios

Industry: Music

All-in-one Marketing Automation

Prior to using Referrizer I was paying over 8 different companies a monthly fee for individual services and they weren't streamlined and didn't talk to each other. I have been able to save over $1,200 a month by streamlining all of my services by just using Referrizer. All of my metrics are in one place and each part of Referrizer grows over time and keeps building my marketing machine each week. I will never go back to the old way.

Pros

This is hands down the best all-in-one marketing automation tool I have ever used for my business. The on-boarding process was really easy and the support team goes over the top to make sure your system is fully optimized. I have been using Referrizer form just over two years and can't imagine running my business without it. We use all of the features, but love the call capture, text/email campaigns, loyalty program, wifi hotspot check in, 5 star review booster and so much more! Highly recommended!!

Cons

Honestly there is nothing I am not happy with. Integration with my business was a breeze and it's very user friendly.

Haroon from Lake Buena Vista Aesthetics

Good value for money!

Have greatly increased the number of our reviews (from 30 to 160 in a year) and been able to weed out some of the negative ones.

Pros

Easy to use use. Implementation and setup team were great. Ongoing training and support are great. Interfaces with our scheduling software (MindBody) so clients lists are automatically updated and automatically contacted for Reviews. Allows texting and emailing to clients.

Cons

Referrals haven't really worked for us, but being able to collect reviews, and send emails and texts to clients meets our needs.

Reasons for Choosing Referral Marketing Automation

Ease of use, implementation, and integration with existing scheduling software.

John from Elias Fitness

AMAZING company to work with

I started doing business with Referrizer 2 years ago. Back then, they were an early stage start-up with great energy and a lot of passion. They have grown 10x since then and it seems they don't plan to stop. I recommended 17 other business owners to Referrizer. This is by far the most advanced platform in existence. In order to accomplish the same results, I had to pay 10 vendors and have 10 different logins. Now, Referrizer makes it all easy. One dashboard, one login, one database, all connected. Thank you for helping my business and saving me a lot of time.

Pros

Price - Affordable Customer Service - Available over phone, live-chat and email at anytime Performance - I got every month between 4 and 10x return on my investment Easy to use - They integrate with my CRM so I don't have to do any additional work on a daily basis

Amber from Soma Massage Therapy

Referrizer works!

This is a great feature! I wish I knew how to use it better because with the little bit I know, it really seems to work.

Pros

I love how simple it is to put together an email or SMS to my clients. Their customer support is top notch, and they're easy to work with and sync up with my current client retention software! Also, we went from having just a handful of Google reviews to HUNDREDS, thanks to the automated prompts our clients receive!

Cons

I wish I could send out a text instantly to ALL of our clients, instead of rolling it out 100 texts per hour -- sometimes I have info I need to send out immediately rather than have a slow burn. Also, the email newsletter format feels clunky and needs some updates.

Stratos from ethos Greek Bistro

Superb support

As mentioned above, anyone can create a viable product, but when it comes to support and guest experience many people forget that this is as important and some times more important than the actual product they offer. Referrizer understands that very well. Higher management has done an excellent job in creating a company culture that has the above engraved in the company's DNA.

Pros

Features keep on adding; Referrizer listens to your requests and customizes according to your needs. I have been with them for a long time and i have seen a ton of features added since I started with them. Most important out of all is something that many companies keep forgetting...their customer support is by far the best I have experienced. They listen to you, they assist you and they follow up!

Cons

I would like to see negative reviews as they come in without logging into referrizer. I have to pay for a review software (Review Tracker) and I believe this is something that could be part of their feature additions to their suite of services. How about a menu management software that could be integrated with the customers' website?? We update our website menu and that updates, our iPad menu (for our customers), TripAdvisor, FaceBook, Google, etc

Reasons for Choosing Referral Marketing Automation

Text message campaigns was key here. Honestly, email campaigns haven't been very popular or effective for us. I also feel not that many ppl are logging into our wifi any more

Tammeca from Harlem Cycle

Great tool to stay connected

Pros

I strongly recommend Referizzer to all businesses. It's easy to use and incorporate email, text and a loyalty program all In one. This one tool saves me a lot of time. Plus they are always updating it to make the features and email campaigns more user friendly and great for my clients to receive.

Cons

The email lacks a lot of design features. For example if we have an event we need to have the "add to calendar" feature.

Ashley from Body Energy Fitness Pilates Studio, LLC

Great Program

Extremely helpful for quick coorespondents with clients and staff. The loyalty program is very helpful also, our clients love building up their points. Great program overall!

Pros

Cons

Not really anything. I would like for more options for mass emailing so I can shed constant contact.

Tracey from Destin Hot Yoga

Great software

None

Pros

We regularly use the texting feature to communicate with clients. The loyalty program is marginally successful, but I think that’s the nature of our business, we are a yoga studio.

Cons

The level of control we have over our client email and text lists is frustrating. It’s not easy to make sure everyone that has opted out of the emails or texts doesn’t automatically go into MINDBODY to update our client preferences.

Reasons for Choosing Referral Marketing Automation

We thought we could get more out of the referral program.

Drew from Endunamoo Strength & Conditioning LLC

Saved me time and made me money

Pros

This software has changed the way we engage with our members while still saving us time in the process. During the corona pandemic they gave us extra credits to reach out and talk with members which came in handy as we transitioned to online. Great company with great customer service too

Barbara from BkS yoga STudio

Referral Marketing Automation review

I LIKE HOW MY CLIENTS CAN RESPOND TO ME

Pros

I'M REALLY ENJOYING WORKING WITH [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] SHE IS SO SMART, EASY TO TALK TO, AND SHE IS SO KNOWLEDGEABLE AND SHE REALLY CARES ABOUT MY GROWTH

Cons

I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING AT THE MOMENT THAT COULD MAKE IT BETTER

David from Happy Valley Arts Academy

Industry: Music

Love the Texting

It is awesome to use this feature as it is quick and gets me onto other things

Pros

The ability to email, text, and log calls for each client while seperated into their own catagories.

Cons

It would be great if there was an automated way to have each customer acure multiple reward points. Example family has 1 contact but there are 5 children they should get 5 reward points each visit not the 1.

Jack from LocalReferral

All In One Marketing Platform

The people are what make it special, no company is perfect, but the people that strive to provide the service that they have, the experience has been phenomenal.

Pros

My business like any other is always coming up with ideas for new marketing, only problem is there are few USEFUL and POTENT tools available. I was incredibly skeptical of the Referrizer platform, then I saw results the beauty is in the simplicity and execution. Thanks all.

Cons

Nothing really, and problem I ever had was resolved in literal hours, I don’t think the sun moved much in between my time of request and it being handled properly.

Reasons for Choosing Referral Marketing Automation

Simplicity and understanding, other product I don’t get the finite detail, just the end result. With Referrizer it all makes sense.

Heather from Ellipse Fitness

Nice package deal

Easy company to work with and get support for.

Pros

Pretty intuitive software. We mostly use the group texting and emailing, but also have really appreciated the custom landing pages. The email template can initially seem a little daunting but once you are in it's not that bad. The system is quite solid with little to no downtime or errors.

Reasons for Choosing Referral Marketing Automation

Good bundled package for fairly reasonable monthly rate.

Finally finding Marketing that we can afford

There are many layers and options for the tool and usage, it follows methods that you see all over the internet, they pay attention to what works and what doesn't, and make it as seamless as possible to get your own marketing approach out to your potential customers.

Pros

Cons

They work to have API integration with all kinds of tools, but it's yet to integrate with our class management tool (though I think that's more the fault of our class management tool).

Billy from Tribe SF

Great Referral Tool

Pros

I like how easy it is to use. It's super user friendly and makes referrals automated.

Cons

It's a bit difficult to get your members to buy into the program at first, but once they do it works great

Brenda from Majority Arms Firearm Training

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Wonderful Marketing Tool

I have had a great experience with this company.

Pros

I love the automation and ease of use. Customer Service is so kind and helpful. Very convenient for my customers.

Cons

The recent upgrade for adding contacts is a bit cumbersome and takes extra time. Also the email marketing tool isn't the greatest. I still have to keep my email marketing account with another business.

Rey from Dominion MMA

Referrizer

Extremely pleased with the sales team and the software.

Pros

I like this software. Its easy to use and I love the fact that its all automated and that saves me a lot of time while I am busy running my MMA gym. I basically looked at the videos and followed the instructions and that was it. I highly recommend if you need software to automate your day to day marketing platforms for your business.

Cons

I have no cons because its an easy to use platform

Michelle from Felicite Day Spa

Perfect Solution for Capturing Leads to acquire new customers!

Always prompt help when needed.

Pros

Integrates easily with my existing CRM, Mindbody, and saves so much time with text and email automation that can be fully customized!

Cons

It would be nice to have more video usage options - ex: upload video vs using you tube links

Keith from APEX Shool of Movement, San Diego

Good product...just wish we didn't have to use their tracking number

It's been good. I don' know that we take full advantage of it as we should.

Pros

I like the product and the many features it roles into one price. I just wish that we could apply it to our own phone number. I don't like having to maintain 2 phone numbers and feeling like Referrizer "owns" our phone number.

Cons

The limit on the characters in a text campaign is pretty small before getting bumped up to requiring more credits. And the fact that we have to use a phone number through Referrizer.

Craig from World Eyeglasses Optical

Great customer contact tool

Pros

Email and text features let me connect with customers and reconnect with old customers. It helps me to keep all of my database informed and aware of new specials etc.

Cons

The features that I use are perfect for me and my organization. Can’t think of anything that is a negative within that scope.

Anita from Slender Spa

Great Software for Small Business

This product does what I was hopping it would do and the customer service has been amazing.

Pros

I like the referral feature and the automated messaging features. As a small business owner it’s nice to set things up and let them run without much maintenance.

Cons

Would like to be able to send a greater number of text messages each month.

Reasons for Choosing Referral Marketing Automation

Couldn’t make the same features work properly on Mindbody and the staff wasn’t fully trained on these features as it was new to their software.

Amanda from Absolutely Fabulous Spa

Best business tool for reviews

We are very satisfied with the results from referrizer!

Pros

We love the ability for referrizer to attain reviews. We also love being able to sell a service right from our website!

Cons

I wish there were more landing page options/templates.

Ben from Back Nine Grill & Bar

Industry: Restaurants

Great way to stay connected to your guests phones!

I enjoy seeing these come through on my phone as I have it set as it I am a guest in my own house.

Pros

The ability to get text messages to our guests is amazing. We have seen great response from the constant text contact that Referrizer creates.

Cons

Making a text that fits within the 140 caricatures is quite difficult. I know they are working on a follow up feature and I can't wait!!!

chi from Beauty and Body Medlounge

Referrizer review

Customer service is very helpful.

Pros

Drip campaign, track opening of emails. Good Referral tracking

Cons

Difficult to navigate at first but once we figure out how the offers are tied in with the email or text it was easy.

pricing and customer service

Tracy from Cryo Body Creation

Game Changer

Referrizer allows me to send group text messages, keep track of referral and loyalty points and manage email campaigns all in one place.

Pros

Referrizer is just what I have been desperately searching for my business. This streamlines all of our marketing into one location.

Cons

I have not found anything I don't like about Referrizer!

Rhonda from twentytwenty grille

Best Innivatuve Technology!

Text message marketing is my favorite! You can get the word out instantly

Pros

Everything was so easy to set up and use! Customer service is top notch!

Cons

I can not find any cons in this technology

Kimberly from Purely Kneaded

Referral Marketing Automation Review

Pros

You don’t need any other software this is a one stop shop, and it is very easy to use.

Cons

I have no complaints about this software.

Natnicha from Siam Sensation Thai Massage

Nice software for business

I have a great experience on support and service from sale, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] . And support team , [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to show me how to work on software .

Pros

I like text message campaign the most because it is easy to reach to all my clients . Royally system is great to make client will feel like to come more often .

Cons

I found problem that client call from tracking number and it doesn’t get to my phone number Directly or show in miss call . So , I can’t talk with them but I got email that they call .

Darryl from Soo Fraiche Grill

It’s pretty good service and a lot of room for upgrades on the technology standpoint. Also would like for it to like with my pos toast for rewards

Pros

It serves dual purposes text and loyalty

Cons

Not enough versatility also would love to have a app for admin on the back end and be able to send multiple links for rewards

Very intuitive, easy to use drag-and-drop functionality, great interface

Pros

Drag-and-drop functionality for email marketing is invaluable for those without coding knowledge, interface is clean and uncluttered, very easy to use and understand

Cons

Support could be a little faster, and there have been some login issues from time to time. The loyalty program is a little tricky at first but it is also pretty good. Reporting could be a little more robust, but it definitely tells you what you need to know.

Brendan from Premier Wellness & Beauty

Good Product

Pros

Referrizer has provided excellent support for our day to day communication and many promotional efforts at our company. The customer service is outstanding, usually handling issues within a day.

Cons

Sometimes the automated email and text system throws in a character that wasn't there or something minor. It doesn't happen often enough to be a major issue. One would just need to proofread carefully.

Jessica from Chandra Yoga

Great System

The templates are wonderful and the setting up of the promotions is easy and fun.

Pros

The ease of setting up everything was incredible.

Cons

I am not sure yet. I haven't been using this product for too long.

Jordan from New Vibes

Good so far!

Not sure yet

Pros

I like that we can easily contact all of our previous clients in an effective way, through text messaging.

Cons

It does nto integrate with our scheduling and EHR software, AcuSimple.

Reasons for Choosing Referral Marketing Automation

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], our sales guy was very detailed and knowledgeable. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], the tech support was very helpful and friendly.

Ed from Tommys Grill & Cafe

Industry: Restaurants

Repeat business

Pros

We can notify customers of promotions and get customers to return

Cons

Still learning all features , so once I study more I’ll know what is easy or hard

Refer from Payments Gallery

koral from Ultimate Fitness

So many features, at a great price

So nice to have so many features, under one roof

Pros

Product is easy to use and streamline. This one program replaced 3 other products we were paying for. Incredible value

Cons

a few hiccups in beginning at getting info from our club software uploaded to system

Reasons for Choosing Referral Marketing Automation

Cost effective, and multiple features

Charles from Revenue Sharing Secrets, LLC

Charles Viewpoint and Experience

Best Experience I have had...so many tutorials, features...

Pros

The product is very well laid out, easy to use, ample access to support if needed and very detailed with more features here than any other software I used.

Cons

All is good no complaints or issues. Had to separate body of text into compartments to use Bold, Text Color features

todd from Belin Sports and Fitness

Great Platform

Pros

Referral process is the most attractive. The customer service is very helpful in fixing account or set up problemsl

Cons

Inability to use the platform as an email platform to send out individual emails

Colleen from Southwest Pain Relief

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Fantastic Job Referrizer!!!

Pros

I love the sms campaign functionality, and the effective ways for getting customer reviews

Cons

I have not identified any cons to this software yet!

Tim from Payments Gallery

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Referrizer is a great added value for my merchants

my clients now have a way to increase their customer base.

Pros

When setting up my merchants with payment services, I have referred this software to them so they can have a way to increase their customer base and gain more repeat visits from their customers.

Cons

setup the offers and testing the offers on iphone and android devices

Erika from Hang Out Yoga

Great way to boost your online reputation

This program vastly increased our number of online reviews which we were then able to use in our marketing campaigns!

Pros

My favorite feature is the ability to text clients to promote special offers.

Cons

I wish the referral program and purchases would have integrated more seamlessly with rewards and our scheduling database.