• Pros

• "I love how easy it is to filter reviews, whether by company, stars, or platform. The interface is extremely easy to use. The support is fantastic and will get back to you in a timely manner. "

• "The software is soooo user friendly! We love it"

• "I love that it keeps everything in one place. The ease of seeing things on one screen beats any other software."

• Cons

• "Reviewtracker is working great but there interface was a bit hard to inderstand for us."

• "The customer service could be better and the analytics platform could be a bit more sophisticated. But overall, I think the bag for your buck is good with this product. "

• "The kiosk mode could use some improvement but otherwise, it's great software. It's still early in my experience using it but that's the only con I see so far. "

Browse ReviewTrackers Reviews

Chris from The Arbor Company

Great way to keep track of your reviews

We like review trackers, but we have also recently started using some other tools that also include review tracking. We plan to evaluate those before renewing our ReviewTrackers contract.

Pros

We can easily keep tabs on the reviews that are submitted for our various company locations. It track more than just Facebook and Google, too. And the custom reporting alerts are really helpful too.

Cons

It is pretty pricey but is still a helpful tool for us.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Replied December 2018

Hi Chris, Thank you for sharing your review with the Capterra community. I am glad that ReviewTrackers is bringing value to your company as you look to track and manage your online reviews. You may already know this, but next year we're rolling out new tools and feature enhancements designed to help you further strengthen your business reputation and make your workflow even more efficient than ever. I think you'll love trying those out. Thanks again for your feedback, and let us know if you have suggestions or ideas on how ReviewTrackers can bring even more value to your business.

Cameron from Lafrance Hospitality

Super Helpful!

Makes grabbing review data for reports 10x easier! Also love having 1 place for all our reviews over all our properties making it much easier to monitor.

Pros

Makes it easy for all of our managers across all of our properties to access and respond to reviews. The dashboard is also great for monitoring all the reviews we get across all platforms. The alert system is super helpful when wanted to respond immediately to those negative reviews! Finally exporting reviews for weekly reports has never been easier

Cons

Not being able to directly respond to some sources without leaving ReviewTrackers (TripAdvisor) Not all review status change automatically when responded outside of ReviewTrackers.

Reasons for Choosing ReviewTrackers

We got a good price across all our properties, and really it provided us with everything we needed/wanted to do. Very happy with the product/service!

Response from ReviewTrackers

Replied January 2020

Hi Cameron, we're so happy to hear you think ReviewTrackers is super helpful. It looks like you're maximizing the software platform's features in order to manage your reviews across multiple sites and respond to your customers. We wish you and your team great success in the New Year, and thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with the Capterra community!

Matthew from WIN Home Inspection

ReviewTrackers doesn't increase the chance of clients leaving an online review

I've had little luck getting my clients to act upon receiving the request email from ReviewTrackers to leave an online review for me (on Google, etc.). ReviewTrackers doesn't allow the email subject or the actual content of the email invite to be customized. Currently it's "follow up" which will not get the client's attention.. therefore, they won't open the email and leave you a review. This constitutes a waste of effort and money.

Pros

It is easy to implement the actual email but that is about it.

Cons

The email content and subject can't be customized to increase the chances of the client actually opening the email and then leaving a review on Google, etc.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Replied January 2020

Hi Matthew, thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We're sorry to hear you haven't been getting as much value as you should from ReviewTrackers. And we apologize for any confusion you may have experienced in using the Ask Tool: when you request reviews or feedback from your customers, the subject line is indeed customizable, as are many other fields in the email. The Ask Tool is loaded with default templates, which you can always personalize to drive campaign performance and increase your volume of reviews. This ability is communicated in our training materials, which we're happy to again walk through with you in even greater detail. We have many success stories of business customers who have leveraged the Ask Tool to generate more reviews, and we'd love to help you do the same. Please reach out at any time to our Customer Success team (support@reviewtrackers.com), who will help you harness the full potential of ReviewTrackers and the Ask Tool.

Ernie from Shuckums Oyster Pub

Industry: Restaurants

A must have for any restaurant

Review Trackers has really simplified monitoring online reviews and increased awareness of real time reviews which allows me to adjust my business at times based on my customers feedback, as well as provides a nice tool to praise my staff with as well for a job well done.

Pros

The ability to see all reviews in one location from several different websites as well as the ability to respond to guests as well directly from the program.

Cons

I have trouble getting the program to refresh when using my cell phone app. When I log in on my cell I see names on the waitlist from the day before etc....

Response from ReviewTrackers

Replied October 2019

Hi Ernie, Thank you so much for giving ReviewTrackers a wonderful review, and for sharing your thoughts here on Capterra. We are so happy to hear that your restaurants are getting great value from ReviewTrackers. It's great to see that you're also using our platform as a tool to praise employees for a job well done. We'll look into how we deliver a better experience for you on the mobile app. If there is anything else that you would like to mention or anything that you may need help with, please don't hesitate to let us know.

David from Consolidated Restaurant Operations

A great tool

Pros

It keeps me up to date every day on the good and bad experiences with our company that our guests are talking about on any of the online review platforms. ReviewTrackers saves me an immense amount of time by alerting me to new reviews, so I don’t have to go searching for them on the numerous review sites that are out there these days.

Cons

No complaints. It does what I need it to.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Replied January 2020

Hi David, thanks for calling ReviewTrackers a "great tool!" We're so happy to hear that our software platform is helping your team save time and manage reviews efficiently. You're right: it's too time-consuming and resource-intensive to go searching for reviews one by one across dozens of sites. Again, thanks for taking the time to share your ReviewTrackers experience, and for your support in all these years.

Katie from Botanical Garden at leading University

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Saves me time and makes me more effective

Review Trackers has helped me be more effective and see overall patterns in what our customers are thinking about our services and spend a lot less time doing it. Customer service has been great as well.

Pros

Consolidating all of my reviews into one easy to analyze dashboard and the ability to use smart responses and respond directly to many channels within the tool.

Cons

I wish that Yelp didn't require you to log in directly to reply. That is more a review of how Yelp is set up though.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Replied October 2019

Hi Katie, thank you so much for sharing your ReviewTrackers experience with the Capterra community. We're so glad to hear that our review management platform helps you and your team save time, particularly in terms of responding to reviews and identifying patterns and trends in the customer experience. If you have additional feedback or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success team. Once again, thanks for your review!

Donn from Concessions LLC

Great and easy!

Very good!

Pros

It’s very efficient in identifying problems and gives a great guide as to what to say and reply. It makes it very easy to keep track of reviews within multiple accounts!

Cons

Not being able to reply instantly and being forced to log in on the specific account instead of just one main account that auto logs all

Response from ReviewTrackers

Replied January 2020

Thank you so much, Donn! We appreciate your excellent ratings of ReviewTrackers here on Capterra. You're right about how our software platform can help teams keep track of online reviews and respond promptly to their customers. We wish you great success in the New Year, and thanks again for your valuable feedback.

Lesley from Jetts Robina

Jetts Robina review

The software allows us to collate and track what our clients feel about us. The fact that the reviews are gathered for us means we can measure progress (if needed) and also, very importantly that we respond to all good and bad reviews.

Pros

Easy to use and nice and quick. Shows our customers that we really care as we are asking them to review us.

Cons

No issues with the software at all. The template capability makes the monthly review requests an easy task.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Replied January 2020

Hi Lesley, thanks for taking the time to share your review with the Capterra community. We appreciate your high ratings of ReviewTrackers! And we're glad our software platform is helping you and the Jetts Robina team track online reviews, respond to customer feedback, and drive engagement with your clients. Again, thanks for your excellent review!

Dan from Malibu Beach Grill

So Easy

raised reviews with great responses and following through on the comments.

Pros

It is very nice to have every review in one spot and the ability to respond to everyone from this platform is so easy!

Cons

Open table reviews show up in spurts and getting to respond to a google review you have to go straight to your google page.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Replied January 2020

Dan, thanks for your perfect 5-star ratings across the board. We are so thrilled to hear that you find ReviewTrackers so easy to use, and we're glad you're using our software platform to respond to reviews on websites and sources that matter most to your business.

Jeffrey from The Rag Trader

Useful Platform

Pros

It's a huge time saver. Collecting all the reviews across multiple platforms in one place makes my job much easier. Allowing me to save time and respond to guests as fast as possible.

Cons

The mobile app would be my only complaint. There isn't much useful functionality.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Replied January 2020

Hi Jeffrey, thanks very much for taking the time to review ReviewTrackers. We love how you describe our software platform as a huge time-saver! You're right: ReviewTrackers can help businesses stay efficient while managing, responding to, and collecting online reviews across multiple review websites. We have also shared your comments about the mobile app with our Product and Engineering teams. Thanks again for your valuable review!

Maria from Urgent Care Group

A good simple & basic product for people looking for easy reputation management

I've had a positive experience. My team uses this tool regularly and we don't plan on switching any time soon.

Pros

This product is very user friendly. It was everything that you need for tracking your brands reputation online, but presents it in a simple and user friendly way. You are able to select the different sites that you want to monitor reviews, set up alerts based on certain specifications and respond to all reviews in a log format. For someone that owns multiple different brands/businesses, this is a quality & scalable solution to monitoring reviews.

Reasons for Choosing ReviewTrackers

When making a selection, we looked at cost and functionality. We felt with Review Trackers that we were getting the best price for the functionality that we needed.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Replied October 2019

Hi Maria, thank you for sharing your ReviewTrackers experience with the Capterra community. We appreciate your thoughts on our software, specifically: how it helps you effectively monitor reviews and manage your brand's reputation online. Thank you too for your helpful suggestions. Your review makes a difference to us and it helps motivate us even more to do our best. If there is anything else that you would like to mention or anything that you may need help with, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thanks again!

Carli from Choolaah

Review Trackers Feedback

ReviewTrakers allows us to quickly and effectively respond to all our online reviews. The platform also, allows us to track our progress over time and see how each store is doing, compared to competitors in each market. It allows us to show when a review has been responded to, and easily share this feedback with our teams.

Pros

Reviewtrackers allows us to centralize all our reviews, and review responses in one location. Through this platform, we can easily share feedback with our team and compare ourselves with competitors in each market we are in.

Cons

ReviewTrackers has been essential in allowing us to effectively respond to all of our online reviews. In the future, I hope they can increase the character account on their smart responses section. As a company, we pride ourselves on making each response unique to the individual, in some cases we need to provide a more lengthy response for review platforms such as yelp. The smart response tool is an incredible feature, and we would love to leverage this tool by being able to provide longer written responses.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Replied October 2019

Hi Carli, thank you so much for sharing your valuable feedback with the Capterra community. We're so happy to hear that you've had a great experience so far with ReviewTrackers, and that you've been using the platform to centralize your reviews (and review responses), share customer feedback with your team, and measure your restaurants against the competition. Thank you also for the helpful suggestions about Smart Responses. We have already shared your review with our Product and Engineering teams. If there is anything else that you'd like to suggest, or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Again, thank you for taking the time to review ReviewTrackers!

Great Software for Monitoring Reviews

I love Review Tracker. We had to cancel our subscription to this and other social tools at one point and it is the software I missed the most. It streamlines my day to day responsibilities and allows me to report to my team easily and effectively with pre-designed reports that provide all of the necessary information. My colleagues who consume the reports, find them easy to use and allows them to better understand how their locations are operating.

Pros

This software is easy to use and it an effective to for monitoring and managing reviews as well as sharing data with other departments and the executive office. The customer service team is incredibly helpful and tries to make the process as easy to possible if you are having issues. It is a much more effective tool than responding to reviews on the individual platform as it is more intuitive and can bring multiple locations and review sites into one easy to use dashboard. It also collects historical data giving you the best picture possible of your reviews and ratings.

Cons

While this product is easy to use, there are some down falls. If someone updates a review after it has been posted, Review Tracker does not bring in the updates unless you remove and re add the account. We can't respond to Facebook and TripAdvisor reviews directly from the platform, however, they do provide a link so you can quickly go to the review on the proper site. They do not currently allow you to read and respond to Facebook recommendations, however, they are working on adding this to the platform.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Replied November 2018

Thank you so much for the great review. It sounds like we were able to provide you and your team a lot of value with the monitoring, reporting and tools of the platform. We hope to welcome you back as a customer at some point in the future, as we miss you too! In terms of Facebook, we have rolled out new functionality to allow you to respond to reviews in our dashboard and we also collect all "recommendations" as well. We hope you come back and try us again, thank you for your business.

Dawn from Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield

Review Trackers - great platform, great tool, great customer service professionals

Overall experience for the past 2-3 years has been fabulous! Whenever I've had an issues with the platform, my customer experience manager was always available and problems solved within 24-48hr period, some times shorter. But, I always given a time frame of when issue would be resolved, which was great because they managed my expectations. Overall, great platform, great team, great service.

Pros

What I like most about Review Trackers is that it is incredibly user-friendly. We have new associates using it all the time, and it's always so easy for them to figure out the platform. Ease of use, indeed, color friendly as well. The platform pages are easy to navigate. And to state the obvious, the best thing is that we no longer have to visit each source site to read reviews. Love love LOVE the Google integration as we get 96% + our reviews from Google, so it's nice that we do not have to leave the RT platform in order to respond. Best feature to date!!

Cons

Nothing really. This is really all we need...for now.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Replied July 2019

Hi Dawn, thanks for sharing your detailed review with the Capterra community! We're so happy to hear that you love ReviewTrackers' ease of use; our Product team was delighted to read your comments. We're also glad that the Google integration is working out for you and your team. We realize it's critical for businesses to respond to Google reviews in a timely manner, and we developed the integration in order to introduce efficiencies to your workflow. Again, thanks so much for your very valuable feedback!

Managing and tracking customer contacts with ease

Having researched a few other platforms, I have come to the conclusion that it would take me a lot to switch. This site gives me more tools than its competition and at a lower price. It is without question a great value for what you get.

Pros

The two things I appreciate most about review tracker are one, a single place that collects the reviews I need to respond to and share with my team and two, easy to produce metrics that I can share with my team so we can discuss areas of opportunity and successes.

Cons

While Google reviews tend to populate very fast, reviews from other sites, especially Yelp take longer. When a review is one that I feel needs immediate attention, I tend to address it via my email alert as I have missed responding in a timely manner waiting on review tracker to update with the information.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Replied October 2018

Thank you so much for the great five star review! We really apprechiate taking the time to review your experience with ReviewTrackers from the past two years. In terms of speed, we are working on way to improve our technology to detect reviews faster but sometimes we are limited by our review site partners. Finally, we have a saying internally - we want to deliver "crazy" value. It sounds like we do that for you. Thank you for your business and we look forward to continuing ways to add value to you and your business. - ReviewTrackers Team

Review Monitoring Made Easy

Pros

This software allows for easy integration of all review sites to provide a clear overview of your brand image. All stored in one, simple interface, this software cuts down on time to respond and monitor.

Cons

While using this software, I have encountered very little I dislike. It would be nice if there was a feature that showed the correlation or connections between reviews, be it a reviewer who multiple reviews on sites or a cohesive theme that appears. Preventative action advice would be helpful! Or a feature that allows you to gather all reviews and send to appropriate to team members with desired fields.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Replied July 2019

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to share your review with the Capterra community. We love hearing how ReviewTrackers helps you monitor online reviews easily. You can also reach out to your Customer Success manager and ask about how to discover trends, patterns, and themes within your review data - as well as how you can share this with stakeholders in your organization. Again, thanks for your extremely valuable feedback!

Kelcie from Snooze an AM Eatery

Review from a Restaurant Org

I do enjoy review trackers more than I get frustrated with it and I would recommend it. Plus, the support staff is super helpful, responds quickly, and is open to ideas and suggestions!

Pros

I love that it pulls everything together into one place! We don't have to track down reviews from all over the web, and I LOVE that I can respond/tag reviews from the platform. Wish Yelp would be incorporated, but I know Yelp's a pain! Just glad we didn't loose access to the reviews from them.

Cons

I wish it would take OUT all the rating/systems in place (or have an option to take out) the response time. At our Mothership Level, we respond to all our reviews, and we only respond to 1-3 stars. It's really annoying that it throws off the rest of the ranking data. Would love to see an option to opt out of this! Also, would be great if we could upload negative emails (maybe similar to Facebook, on a 1-5 scale) to really get everything in to place!

Response from ReviewTrackers

Replied October 2018

Kelcie- thank you so much for the great review, we really apprechiate your feedback. I spoke with our CS and product team, it sounds like they have already connected with you to learn more about how you use our product and how we can improve the experience for you. Thank you so much for your business and support. You make it possible for us to build great tools and software. Thank you.

Brett from Wood Partners

Simplicity is key

Team is incredibly responsive. As platforms such as Facebook, Google and Yelp continue to make changes to their policies (which feels like every day) their ability to clearly explain and flexibility of their own platform is very helpful to continue to grow our brand online.

Pros

-Ease of use encourages buy-in -Support is there -Trending keywords and platforms, a snapshot of performances, current month performance vs. previous, etc.

Cons

Custom reporting and additional competitors that match our industry. However, they are constantly rolling out new reporting and engaging the customer on what WE want to increase company-specific benchmarks. Also, they haven't yet overpromised and underdelivered.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Replied July 2019

Hi Brett, thanks for taking the time to share your experience of ReviewTrackers! We're so glad to hear about the ways our platform is helping you grow the Wood Partners brand. And thanks for your feedback about the Trending Keywords feature and performance snapshots. We're taking your comments about custom reporting onboard as we look to strengthen our offering and deliver even more value to your business. Again, thank you for taking the time to share your review with the Capterra community.

James from RiverGrille

Industry: Restaurants

Love the product, look forward to future updates.

Absolutely love using the product, and again, love its ease of use. Looking forward to updates on auto replies. Will definitely give it a 10/10 once that happens!

Pros

Cons

I currently manage the reviews for three restaurants and would love to have individual auto-replies for each restaurant as opposed to an all encompassing one.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Replied January 2020

Hi James, thanks for taking the time to share your review with Capterra. We're thrilled to hear that you love ReviewTrackers! The software platform is easy to use, and can really help you stay efficient in terms of managing online reviews and customer feedback. Thanks, too, for your suggestion about auto-replies! If you have additional feedback and ideas, please don't hesitate to let our Customer Success team know. Again, thanks for sharing your ReviewTrackers experience.

Lindsey from Jakers Bar and Grill

Industry: Restaurants

Review Trackers Keeps Us on Track!

We love Review Trackers!! Our customer service rep and her team have been so accommodating to our needs and have helped us with any question or concerns that have arisen. We love the new updates to the interface and look forward to a long relationship with their company.

Pros

We really appreciate the way Review Trackers organizes all of our online reviews into one easy-to-access location. It allows us to free up our time to focus on caring for our guests instead of hunting down our reviews.

Cons

When we first started using the software, it took a bit of time to learn the interface. Yet they have made many updates and have online training videos to get the most use from Review Trackers.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Replied October 2018

We look forward to a long relationship with you as well Lindsey! Very happy to hear how easy it is for you to use, that is one of our goals we work hard to deliver on. Thanks for being a customer. - ReviewTrackers

Russ from The Flying Pig /WildTale

Great tool for amalgamating all your reviews in one place

Overall we are quite satisfied

Pros

Love that everything is in one place and easy to see as a bigger picture. Also love that some review sites can be responded to directly from RT. Its a great tool for our General Managers to be on top of the daily reviews and nip any issues in the bud.

Cons

I'm disappointed that integration and direct response to Yelp and Tripadvisor doesn't exist, but this is likely a shortcoming of those two platforms and not RT.

Reasons for Choosing ReviewTrackers

Cost and ability to combine all the review sources we are interested in. Easy setup and helpful support.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Replied July 2019

Hi Russ, thanks for taking the time to share your experience of ReviewTrackers. We are so happy to hear that our platform is helping you and your General Managers handle reviews in one place. It's definitely a great tool for identifying and resolving any high-impact issues with your customers, too. As for integrations with more review sites, we are always looking to create structured opportunities with these sites' developer teams. We're definitely taking your comments onboard as we look to strengthen our offering and deliver even more value to your business. Again, thanks for your very detailed review!

ALISON from Venga

Great review aggregation

Pros

It saves us a lot of time! Instead of having to look at tons of different review sites for multiple locations, it all lives conveniently in the ReviewTrackers dashboard which is very easy to use.

Cons

They've recently made a change where you have to email them to update links, which is not very convenient as sometimes they add incorrect links to begin with. They respond quickly, but I prefer this functionality without the additional step.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Replied October 2018

Hey Alison - Thank you so much for the feedback on how we can improve. I have taken your feedback and shared it directly with our product team. I also want to say thank you so much for your support as a long term customer, we work hard to deliver a great product to your team. Your support and feedback, makes that possible. - ReviewTrackers

Shayna from EVO Payments International

Phenomenal product and an even better team behind the scenes supporting it and YOU.

We heavily rely on this software to monitor reviews for our company. We are immediately notified via ReviewTrackers when something is posted online so we're able to jump right on it. We have all the information in one place for multiple office locations and brands - it's wonderfully convenient.

Pros

ReviewTrackers is a very well built platform that is easy to use. I use ReviewTrackers on a daily basis and benefit from it tremendously. It takes all the hard work out of monitoring and requesting reviews, leaving you time to analyze and make the most of the data and insight provided! Highly recommend.

Cons

I can't think of anything I dislike or that truly needs improvement. I think additional data on the dashboard would be helpful. Similar to "Trending Topics", it would be nice to have other fun, measurable, visual elements to reference and report on.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Replied August 2018

Shayna, Thank you for the great review and for being a customer for over three years! We are happy that we continue to delight you as customer. It would not be possible without your feedback which helps improving our product and we thank you so much for that. - ReviewTrackers Team

Wes from Clear Marketing

A great way to stay up to date!

It is a been a great benefit to our business and being able to respond to people immediately​.

Pros

The ease of organizing where the reviews are coming from for each property that we manage and being able to respond directly from the software.

Cons

Some of the numbers are a little difficult to understand and aren't necessarily updated in real time.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Replied August 2018

Wes, First thank you so much for being a customer and for your fantastic review. We are so happy to hear that you are getting great value from ReviewTrackers. I have already shared your feedback with our product team as we are constantly working to improve our product. If there is anything else that you would like to mention or anything that you may need help with, please don't hesitate to let us know. Every single day we work hard as a team to deliver crazy value to our customers like you Wes, to help them manage their online reviews with ReviewTrackers. Thank you for being a customer and your support.

Shayna from EVO Payments International

ReviewTrackers has been critical to the success of our reputation management strategy.

Pros

Easy to use. Robust without being overwhelming. Customer support is unmatched. Never run into any technical problems. The ReviewTrackers team is also enhancing their product/service offerings and the site functionality so it just keeps getting better.

Cons

A face lift of the site might be nice, visually speaking. Maybe updating the color scheme or making it a little easier on the eyes. I don't particular love when sites revamp and you can't find anything but at the same time it might be refreshing if they redesigned it a little bit.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Replied August 2018

Shayna, Thank you so much for the 5 star review, we really apprechiate it! I also wanted to thank you for being a customer of ours the past few years. We took your advice and I am sure as you know now we have rolled out our new dashboard based on the feedback from customers like you. Thanks again for your business. - ReviewTrackers Team

Katie from Filters Fast, LLC

Game Changer

My overall experience with ReviewTrackers has been great. The user interface is extremely easy to use and the features that they offer are extremely valuable. The sales rep was extremely friendly and the ReviewTrackers team has been very helpful in solving any problems we have had.

Pros

Ease of use. This platform is one of the best out there. Their user interface is extremely easy to navigate the capabilities are incredible.

Cons

The rep that sold and trained us on the platform did not stay with us. Would like to have the same point of contact throughout the entire process.

Reasons for Choosing ReviewTrackers

What they offered was better than the other similar services that we researched.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Replied October 2019

Hi Katie, thank you so much for sharing such a great review here on Capterra. We love the title of your review: "Game Changer"! We're also thrilled to hear your opinion on the simplicity and ease of use of our software platform. Thanks again for your review, and if you have more feedback to share, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Caitlin from Venga

Review Trackers

Support is always quick to respond when needed.

Pros

It's very easy to use and covers all of the social sites we could think of wanting.

Cons

There's some functionality of editing URLs ourselves that is no longer available.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Replied October 2018

Caitlin, thank you so much for the great review and being a customer for the past few years. I have shared your feedback directly with our product team and we are working to find ways to make it easier for our customers to update data. Glad to hear it is easy to use and that we cover all the major review sites important to you. Thank you again for your business and we look forward to continue working with your team. - ReviewTrackers Team

Stewart from The Ausstralian Venue Company

Great easy system to use

Overall very happy with Review Trackers.

Pros

Easy of obtaining reviews in real time and the ease of replying. Always open to suggestions from a company point of view with suggested changes.

Cons

Non Integration with some of our relevant platforms TripAdvisor // DIMMI

Response from ReviewTrackers

Replied November 2018

Stewart, Thank you so much for the review and being a ReviewTrackers customer. I am happy to hear you apprechiate how easy to use the tool is and our openness for feedback to improve the product. We are working with TripAdvisor to expand the functionality we have with them and hope to offer that in the future. Thanks again for your review. - ReviewTrackers Team

Dave from Taquerias El Mexicano

TEM

Pros

It keeps me updated on reviews. It updates me on reviews without response

Cons

You cannot actually click and make reviews with some platforms, also at times tells me no response on things I responded to in the actual review site platform

Response from ReviewTrackers

Replied January 2020

Hi Dave, thank you for sharing your candid feedback here. We're glad to hear that ReviewTrackers is keeping you and your team updated on reviews. We also appreciate and understand your comments about the ability to select which websites you can request reviews for. There are some websites that don't allow businesses to actively solicit reviews. Our priority is to deliver a technology solution compliant with the policies of today's review platforms, as well as responsive to the ever-increasing demand for transparency and authenticity in reviews. Please reach out at anytime if you'd like our team to share knowledge and best practices to help you achieve the best possible results for your review generation efforts. Again, thank you for taking the time to share your review.

Krystle from Buffalo wild wings

Review Tracker Review

overall this is a nice one stop shop for tracking our guest feedback.

Pros

I like the ease of this product. I love the different time frames I can pull for one or multiple locations. I also love the email notifications on the 1 and 2 star reviews.

Cons

upon logging in the time frame is set to 2017, which is weird. Such a small thing but when adjusting the time frame each monday to pull numbers it annoys me. sometimes when a google review comes in it says no feedback but going on google you can see there is a comment.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Replied December 2019

Hi Krystle, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review here on Capterra. We love that you're customizing your review notifications, as well as filtering your review data based on specific time frames. We also appreciate your candid feedback about the dashboard; if you encounter any issues, our Customer Success team is always happy to help! Again, thanks for rating ReviewTrackers!

Great product

Very easy to use. Support has always been professional.

Pros

Review Trackers delivers me daily insight of my online reviews. The daily email is my favorite tool.

Cons

I'm happy with the whole product. There are no issues I have.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Replied October 2018

Thank you so much for the great five star review. Happy to hear that the daily wrap up email is one of your favorite tools! We have worked hard to build out a lot of reporting and customization options in our email reporting, glad you are taking advantage of it. Thank you for being our customer and for your support. - ReviewTrackers Team

Jennifer from Revolutionary Clinics

Easy tracking of reviews makes my job easier

Weekly reporting of all reviews are easy in one spot verses looking at different platforms.

Pros

ease of use, analytics are precise, reporting weekly helps for my power point slides to report all of our reviews in one spot

Cons

If you do not know the software it could be confusing

Response from ReviewTrackers

Replied January 2020

Hi Jennifer, thank you for taking the time to share your ReviewTrackers experience with the Capterra community. We're so glad our software platform is helping your team manage online reviews. We also appreciate your kind words about the precision of ReviewTrackers' analytics and reporting tools. If you have any questions about using ReviewTrackers, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our Customer Success team at any time.

We use review trackers to consolidate our online reviews and to keep everyone in the loop.

The ability to get a broad look at our online reviews in one spot.

Pros

I like the ability to get reporting to our team on a daily or weekly basis, depending on what they prefer. I do not have to go to each social platform to assess how we are doing . I feel, that for what we are using it for, it really serves our purpose.

Cons

I wish that it would track Angie's List. I also wish that you could respond from the review tracker platform and be able to see the communication from start to finish on particular reviews. When I go on review tracker and it says"respond on google" when I click that it takes me to Google maps. It is definitely not easy to respond to a review.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Replied August 2018

Hi, Thank you so much for your great review and your business. We really apprechiate your feedback and insights into how we can improve the experience for you. I would like to encourage you to reach out to your account manager, as you can take advantage of our integration with Google to respond within the dashboard as you mentioned in your review. Thank you again for your review and please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team if we can do more to support you to hit your goals and objectives for your online reputation and reviews. - ReviewTrackers Team

HERNAN from datatrackers.co

Great tool, excellent team

Started a long time ago in Latin America because I´m confident it will grow a lot here in the next few years

Pros

It´s really easy to see the pros about using the software. Every feature is tangible.

Cons

I don´t really feel i have to dislike someting. Maybe some review sites in latin america should be added.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Replied October 2019

Hi Hernan, Thanks for taking the time to share your review here on Capterra. It seems like you've had a positive experience with ReviewTrackers so far. We're happy you find our software platform easy to use and valuable for your team! Feel free to contact us directly and share any additional feedback or helpful suggestions you may have. Again, thanks for your review!

Easy-to-use customer review tracking software

Reviews are very important in our business, and getting out ahead of them is there are some negative ones is vital. The daily updates keeps me informed on the most recent reviews quickly, so I we can respond in a timely manner. Fortunately, the vast majority of our reviews are positive!

Pros

The dashboard is very easy to navigate, gives a quick snapshot of average rating, total reviews and where the reviews are coming from. I like the keywords feature, and being able to filter results easily. I also like the "Ask for reviews" feature.

Cons

I really don't have anything negative to say about them. A good overall product.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Replied January 2020

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to write a detailed review of ReviewTrackers. Our team is thrilled to hear your feedback! And we're so glad that our software platform is helping you and your organization manage online reviews, discover keyword trends, and organize customer feedback and data. We wish you great success in the New Year (congratulations on those positive reviews!) and thank you again for supporting ReviewTrackers.

Joey from FACE AMUSEMENT

Quality Review Tracking

Pros

The ease of access, functionality and how up to date it is.

Cons

Not being able to respond to all platforms from the reviews.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Replied January 2020

Hi Joey, thanks for taking the time to review ReviewTrackers. We're glad you find our software platform easy to use! We also appreciate your comments about the ability to respond to reviews on all platforms. If you have any additional feedback or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success team. They'd love to hear more from you!

Ray from Triangle Cellular Repair

Industry: Facilities Services

It works. If you want one window to manage your online presence then use this.

Review Trackers cuts down my response time because I don't have to go through each individual site.

Pros

- One tab in the browser - One click responses

Cons

Email alerts are not always pushed the moment that the review drops. It is not a big deal if you leave the tab open and check it in the morning or a few times a day.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Replied December 2019

Hi Ray, thanks for taking the time to review our software platform here on Capterra. We love how you're using the one-click responses to reply to your customers' reviews! They're definitely a time-saver, and we're glad to hear that ReviewTrackers has introduced efficiencies to your company's review management workflow. Thanks again!

augusto from norsan restaurants

great product

Pros

the customers feedback is one of the most important information in the restaurant business and your tool help us to get closer the them.

Cons

Some times the delay when extracting the reviews.

Reasons for Choosing ReviewTrackers

I did not view other options

Response from ReviewTrackers

Replied November 2019

Hi Augusto, Thanks for sharing your review with the Capterra community! We love your company's commitment to customer feedback, and we're glad our software platform is helping you manage this effectively across your restaurant locations. If you have any additional feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team! Again, thanks for taking the time to share your ReviewTrackers experience.

Edward from Bel Furniture

Review Trackers benefits

My overall experience working with Review Trackers has been great! Very user friendly

Pros

Very easy to see, and track my customer reviews as well as respond, and track progress month over month.

Cons

I honestly have not found something that I do not like in over a year of use.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Replied December 2019

Hi Edward, thank you so much for the excellent review of ReviewTrackers! We're so glad our software platform is helping you and your team respond to reviews, engage with your customers, and monitor your overall performance. Thanks very much for your unwavering support in the last couple of years, and we wish you great success in the New Year ahead.

Elizabeth from Urgent Care Group

Great for being introduced to marketing and patient experience tracking!

I am happy with ReviewTrackers as a whole because it does what it was designed to do. Not all software is able to consistently deliver what they aim to promise and present.

Pros

I love how easy this product is to use. My position is not a marketing position, but is within a marketing team. This software gives me the ability to see analytics that my supervisor cares about, while also handing individual cases of feedback for my daily functions.

Cons

The integrations can be tricky, but technology is never without flaw. Customer service always comes through in investigating and ultimately solving or explaining problems.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Replied December 2019

Hi Elizabeth, thank you for taking the time to rate ReviewTrackers here on Capterra. We're thrilled that you think our software platform is easy to use! Even more importantly, we're glad that ReviewTrackers is delivering the data and insights that you and your team need. Thank you also for your honest feedback about integrations; we take your comments very seriously, and if you have more suggestions or feedback, our Customer Success team is always here to listen. Once again, thanks for sharing your ReviewTrackers experience with the Capterra community!

Kathryn from Clean Plate Restaurants

Very helpful!

Overall I’m very happy with the ease of use and having all data in one spot. It’s simple to set up and can pull a variety of different data. I would recommend for other restaurants.

Pros

It’s so easy to consolidate all reviews, see trends and respond in one place. Makes it simple to get a comprehensive score.

Cons

Some hiccups, lag of seeing real time response rates.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Replied December 2019

Hi Kathryn, thank you for taking the time to share your review with the Capterra community. We are so happy to hear that you're using the software platform to efficiently manage and consolidate your reviews, identify trends, and respond to customers. We take your feedback very seriously, and if you have any more issues with response rates, or if you have additional suggestions, please let our Customer Success team know. Again, thanks for recommending ReviewTrackers!

Danielle from Wood Residential

Reviews made simple

Pros

I enjoy the ease of using Review Tracker. I enjoy having all reviews in one place and responding to the, directly from the site. I really enjoy the ask for reviews options, as it makes it easy for you to build up your online reputation.

Cons

I do not enjoy having to leave the site, log-on, and then respond to reviews. I wish you could respond to all reviews in the site.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Replied December 2019

Hi Danielle, thank you for your wonderful review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoy using ReviewTrackers, and that it is helping your team build a positive online reputation. Our software platform is definitely the perfect solution for managing your reviews and customer feedback in one place. Again, thanks for taking the time to share your review with the Capterra community!

Turner from Bascom’s Chop House

Great option for review aggregation

We use it to track and resond to hundreds of reviews a month and it is a great tool overall.

Pros

ReviewTrackers is easy to use and cost effective. Tons of great features and mobile app to see your reviews and get notifications on the go.

Cons

The auto response features are hard to use sometimes.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Replied October 2018

Thanks so much for being a customer and for your feedback. Your support continues to inspire us to keep building great tools and software for our customers, Including features like the mobile app that you mentioned. Thanks again - ReviewTrackers

Manage your review easily

Pros

The most brillaint thing about review tracker is that it helps you in saving lot of your time now you don't have to go here and there to check your reviews now you can easily check and reply these from one paltform.

Cons

Response from ReviewTrackers

Replied July 2019

Hi there, thanks for your review! We love hearing how our platform has helped you save time in managing your online reviews and responding to your customers. If you have any questions at all about the user interface, or about how you can maximize the platform, please don't hesitate to reach out to our CS team. We're always here to help you get the most out of ReviewTrackers!

Hannah from Primanti Bros. Restaurant and Bar

Time Saver

Huge time saver, clean and easy to use.

Pros

The sentiment breakdown, the ability to organize reviews for easy response.

Cons

Which I could look at sentiment by restaurant and track specific reviews. Wish there was less emphasis on response time, or the ability to turn it off. Our operators don't care about that at all.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Replied October 2018

Hannah- thank you so much for the great review and honest feedback. Happy to hear you are saving time and getting the breakdown of data that you need to respond to your customers. We do have some beta tools for drilling down into sentiment by a location and group level. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to continuing to work with you. - ReviewTrackers Team

Chris from Dolphin bar and shrimp house

Review trackers

Pros

It is an efficient way to consolidate and easily keep track of all reviews from all platforms

Cons

There is not many negatives that I have to say about the product

Response from ReviewTrackers

Replied January 2020

Chris, thank you so much for the 5-star ratings across the board. We're so glad you're loving your ReviewTrackers experience: our software is definitely designed as a solution to consolidating all your reviews across various platforms. Again, thanks for taking the time to share your review with the Capterra community!

Jennifer from Saint Francis Veterinary Specialists

Industry: Veterinary

ReviewTracker

Pros

Everything is in one place. Easy to respond to reviews or email people straight the from the platform.

Cons

The only review platform you cannot respond directly to from ReviewTrackers is Yelp.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Replied December 2019

Hi Jennifer, thanks for taking the time to write a review here on Capterra. We love hearing how you're using ReviewTrackers to efficiently manage your reviews as well as request customers for feedback. The Ask Tool is definitely one of the favorite product features for many of our customers. Thanks also for your helpful feedback about Yelp; if you have additional suggestions or comments, our Customer Success team would love to hear them! Again, thank you for your review.

Anson from YMT Vacations

Keep doing what you're doing!

It's been great! Only a couple minor tech hiccups but overall I've been very satisfied with the product!

Pros

The ease to respond back to customers on various different platforms on this platform

Cons

No way to customize amplify widgets or review generation emails

Response from ReviewTrackers

Replied July 2019

Hi Anson, thanks for reviewing our platform. We are excited to hear that ReviewTrackers is helping you efficiently manage and respond to your customers' online reviews. We're also taking your comments about customization onboard. In case you missed it: you can now customize your Ask landing and kiosk pages, too. Again, thanks for taking the time to share your ReviewTrackers experience here on Capterra!

Evelyn from OppLoans

Feedback

I like it but it can be better.

Pros

It is easy to navigate, I can filter easily .

Cons

The reviews are delayed. In our business, it is important to get real-time updates about negative reviews and that's not always the case.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Replied January 2020

Hi Evelyn, thanks for sharing your review with the Capterra community. And thank you for describing our software platform as easy to navigate. We take your comments very seriously, and we'd love to hear more from you about how we can deliver an even better ReviewTrackers experience. If you have additional feedback or suggestions, please don't hesitate to send a message to support@reviewtrackers.com.

AIMEE from GOULDS DISCOUNT MEDICAL

REVIEW OF SOFTWARE

Pros

IT IS VERY EASY TO USE AND I LIKE THE WAY ITS SETUP.

Cons

I AM NOT SURE WE ARE GETTING ALL THE REVIEW.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Replied January 2020

Thank you, Aimee, for the perfect ratings you've given ReviewTrackers! We're so glad you find our software platform easy to use. We couldn't agree more: our goal is to deliver a seamless and efficient user experience to all our business customers. Again, thanks for your feedback, and for your unwavering support of ReviewTrackers!