• icon"It's easy to use and delivers great results. It's a great idea to start with and really helps our team manage all online reviews for the company."
  • icon"I love how easy this software is to use and I really love the reports."
  • icon"The willingness of resources to make customizations is fantastic. The dashboard is easy to understand, navigate and use."
  • icon"I haven't found anything I don't like at this time."
  • icon"It is not integrated into our main system and requires some manual manipulation, but it is very manageable."
  • icon"I don't think I can say anything I don't like about Rize."

Browse all Rize Reviews Reviews

• Have you used Rize Reviews and would like to share your experience with others?

Shawn

This software has changed our business, you have to have this to be successful in business today

More customers

Pros

Easy of use & delivering the link to our customers, makes it very easy to get great reviews from our customers.

Cons

There is nothing that we do not like about this software, we recommend it to everyone, you have to have it.

Response from Rize Reviews

Thanks for your kind review, Shawn! We're so glad to have you as a customer and happy to hear how easy and helpful this review tool has been for you and your business.

Katie

Great intentions, slow execution

Pros

Cons

Execution of promised developments is slow and troubleshooting is lacking. We have had to go back and forth on a single issue for several months and are still waiting on a resolution.

Pricing, flexibility with customizations

Reasons for switching to Rize Reviews

Customer service at Birdeye was terrible and the platform never worked as it should. We were constantly having to redo configuration which would magically disappear.

Caylie

Rize is okay

It's been alright. Disappointed with not getting new leads.

Pros

Being able to link platforms to get reviews in.

Cons

Not getting reviews and it's not the best.

price

Reasons for switching to Rize Reviews

we had to manually send reviews.

Alexander

Fantastic review management with great widgets & support

Great experience, highly recommended. Completely changed our review collection & display strategy. Many thanks Rize!

Pros

Very easy to manage, responsive team / support, great widgets

Cons

Maybe Could use more widget options, although the ones there are very good and their tech team does work with you get what you need

Reasons for switching to Rize Reviews

More review platform options, better pricing, great display options

Jelle

June 2022

Great solution for review management.

My overall experience of Rize Reviews is simply good!

Pros

Rize Reviews is great working management software. The UI works well, I haven't experienced any bugs and has been easy to work with for our team. Rize Reviews gives a free trial which made it possible for our team to see if the software is actually what they're looking for. The pricing is also great, which makes it a great tool for review management, especially for small organisations.

Cons

I haven't used Rize Reviews for a long time, within this time I haven't really seen something that I dislike. If I have to say something, it would be that the mobile support of Rize Reviews can be improved.

Jody

Rize Reviews Is the Best

I love working with the staff and the tool works great. We have lots of reviews for our clinic and it really helps people feel comfortable when they need to call us.

Pros

I love how easy this software is to use and I really love the reports.

Cons

There is nothing to dislike about Rize! It gets it right.

Timothy

Great Reputation Management for our Agency

We were able to go from under 50 reviews total online to 90 in just a matter of a few months. We have a SEO benefit from using the website widget so people can be aware of our perfect rating on Facebook, Google and other review sites

Pros

I like that this is a done-for-you service with a team behind the product. The tool is easy to use and it allows us to consolidate reviews from around the web and intervene with unhappy clients. Our customer service outcomes and online reputation have improved for the agency in our local region and everywhere.

Cons

I wish that they had the homepage widget available sooner but I'm happy it's live now. They are still updating features and the website design but it appears things are moving in the right direction.

Tom

Great Service

Company provides excellence service, performance and products

Pros

Ease of Use, perfomance of the product and the great customer service

Cons

None everything has performned better that expectations

Reasons for choosing Rize Reviews

Widget, price and sales person

Response from Rize Reviews

Thanks Tom, we love working with you and will continue to welcome your feedback.

Tiki

Great product!

It's been great!

Pros

The dashboard is super easy to use and simple to access.

Cons

I haven't found anything I don't like at this time.

Reviews, Reviews, Reviews

They were excellent and responsive to work with. Very patient explaining the process, and the results were awesome.

Pros

Super easy to use, and it does all the work and tracking. Most of us are too busy working hard for our clients to ask for reviews (or so we think), and only the non-clients or upset clients rate us, thus the rating goes down very quickly. I started using this and in less than a month, I went from a 2.5 rating to a 4.3 rating (out of 5 stars). Once loaded my client list (e-mail or phone); they did the rest. I also liked receiving the negative reviews that did come in. I found that most of the negative reviews were not anything I could fix, as they were based on feelings and perceptions. However, I was still able to address them internally with my employees to help the issue to not be repeated.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons at this time.

Eric

Industry: Utilities

Brilliant Reviews Solution

I couldn't be happier with choosing Rize. We use them in an ongoing way and also monthly to help encourage our customers to provide us feedback on public reviews.

Pros

Created an easy way for my customers to provide feedback to my company and to the general public. We were consistently told in private surveys that our customers loved us, but we didn't have a good/easy way for them to transfer their strong, positive opinions to Google and Facebook. Rize Reviews helped us achieve over 1,000 reviews in a few short months!

Cons

Rize is a smaller company, so with great flexibility comes a few hiccups in launch. Nothing major, but know going in that they're both willing to work with you on whatever you may need, but with this comes a little instability in your final product.

Response from Rize Reviews

Thanks for your review, Eric! We enjoy helping you generate more positive reviews and show others how great Pogo Energy is!

Darren

Great product

Great service, fast response time and very easy to work with.

Pros

Easy to use, blocks bad reviews and helps us get more reviews

Cons

I haven't found any yet. Product seems to be doing everything it claims to do.

Reasons for choosing Rize Reviews

Had all the features I needed.

LISA

EFFECTIVE AT GETTING REVIEWS!

We have been using the system for a few weeks now and have received many more reviews than we had been previously receiving organically. Most have been 4-5 stars, but we had one poor review that we were able to address directly with the customer to resolve their issue, which we wouldn't have been aware of otherwise. It's a great system.

Pros

The system itself is easy to use, and the training from the staff was clear and helpful.

Cons

Automated system to our email list was easy; having employees remember to ask for reviews from customers takes continued training and reminders.

Response from Rize Reviews

We appreciate the feedback and have enjoyed our partnership with you. Thank you for taking the time.

David Navon

Pros

Easy to use and works very effective to get reviews

Cons

Nothing at this time but the review system requires more charters

Response from Rize Reviews

Thanks for your review, David! We're happy to hear that Rize Reviews has been easy to use and we love helping you generate more reviews for Crown Limousine L.A.!

Kent

Industry: Fine Art

Fantastic Platform!

Pros

My team and I have loved using Rize. It's easy to use and delivers great results. It's a great idea to start with and really helps our team manage all online reviews for the company

Cons

Everything is working as expected and we are satisfied with the software as is.

Sara

Increased Our Ratings!

I work for a management company of four preschools and getting parents to write us a review is a nightmare. We have tried our own processes from offering three free months of tuition in a raffle to Directors asking every month in person. Nothing seemed to be working until we tried Rize! Our Yelp ratings increased by a whole star for all four schools and we have seen a drastic increase in reviews/ratings on Yelp and Google!

Pros

Very easy and quick for our parents to use! We love that parents are asked why they rated use three stars and below, the feedback is fantastic and we have been able to address some issues parents see that our Directors did not. The monthly reports are fantastic to see the results that Rize has generated. We have used this for less than six months and we are still seeing new reviews/ratings!

Cons

The report I pull from ProCare to use for Rize requires adjusting once I have it exported, but that is a ProCare issue. I do not have anything negative to say about Rize!

Response from Rize Reviews

Thank you! We appreciate the feedback and hope to continue our success with you long term.

Valerie

Endless Reviews

Pros

Love how simple rize has made it for us to get reviews. This is something we had trouble with but with the simple link we are getting more reviews than ever.

Cons

I have not had any complaints using this software.

Jesse