• Pros

• "I love that updates and changes are seamless with this software over multiple platforms. Also love the ability to track and monitor reviews all in one place. "

• "Great customer service, great and easy to use software that quickly and effectively gets client information published on the web. "

• "Our company using Yext for our advertising and so far we love it."

• Cons

• "The load/render times of the platform can at times be rather slow, but the impact is minimal. "

• "Because of all of the options and customization, it can be overwhelming. Everything is intricate, which is great, but there's no "let me create this real quick." Changes can be made quickly though."

• "Responding to reviews on listings that were created by Text can be confusing, but other than that, there's not many bad things I can say about this software."

Browse Yext Reviews Reviews

Giovanni from BYG Creative

My Go-To Local Business Listing Software

Yext has made it easy for us to generate income from a very necessary action that small businesses and big businesses alike absolutely need done. We get results in just hours where some other listing software can take days to update listings.

Pros

We've seen the best results for our clients when using Yext to update/correct their business listing across the web. It's an easy to use interface that helps you keep on top of all listings and finds the issues for you. This has saved us countless hours of manual searches.

Cons

The cost makes it a bit difficult to sign up some clients that do not have a big budget.

Reasons for Choosing Yext Reviews

They are a recognized leader in this space and their direct API connection to the top 100 listing sites made it the clear choice.

Response from Yext

Replied July 2019

Thank you for leaving your review, Giovanni. We appreciate the kind words and are glad to hear that your clients are finding success with our services.

Madeleine from GoBeRewarded

Great for Agencies who Create and Manage Citations

Overall my experience with Yext has been excellent. It does everything it claims to do and customer service is always quick and helpful.

Pros

What I like most about this software is that it makes updating client information across listings fast and easy. Before Yext, our agency used to spend a lot of time updating hours, uploading photos, etc..now it can be done in a fraction of the time. I also love that Yext allows us to quickly add schema to a website that auto-updates when business information changes.

Cons

I least like that the integrations with Google My Business and Facebook must be set up separately. This sometimes gets overlooked by my staff or if we have trouble gaining access from a client, it will never get done. It would also be nice if social posting could be pushed to more than just Google My Business..for example Facebook, Instagram, Twitter. That could allow us to replace other software with Yext. One thing that would be nice is if Yext salespeople were able to help us better monitize the software as an agency. I've done a few meetings and phonecalls to try to come up with better ways to use and sell the software to clients, but they always turn into the Yext sales person trying to get us to commit more money to Yext. I'd love to get some ideas on how other agency partners are using Yext for their clients and selling the software/service with their service packages.

Response from Yext

Replied May 2019

Thank you for leaving your review, Madeleine. We appreciate the feedback and will share it with our team.

Russ from Mortenson Dental Partners

588% Increase in Listings Reach

With Yext, we saw a 288% increase in Google Search queries, a 320% increase in Google Customer Actions, and a 588% increase in listings reach.

Pros

Before Yext, our listing distribution software took weeks to update directories. Now with Yext, I can make big changes within hours. Its duplicate suppression is powerful, its analytics tools are extremely useful, and their customer support is second to none.

Cons

There is troubleshooting with every product you use. There have been a few issues in our account with connections and categories, but the Yext team was quick to help us find a solution. It's

Reasons for Choosing Yext Reviews

Power of the platform, affordability, and amazing customer service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Response from Yext

Replied May 2019

Thanks for leaving your review, Russ and for sharing the results you've seen with our products.

Great software to use

It has been nothing but positive working with yext for me

Pros

This software is wonderful we use this daily at my job and yext is a service that will direct your business to 80 plus directories. We are able to go right into yext and update a address phone number website and it will automatically update it on the listings.

Cons

I do not feel like there are any cons this software actually helps me do my job better and it is a efficient way

Response from Yext

Replied November 2019

Thanks for your review, we appreciate the feedback! Glad to hear about your company's positive experience with our products.

Kevin from ContentCollective Digital

Super Simple to use but you can find better options out there

Overall, I was disappointed to say the least. They did NOT deliver what they promised. In fact, there were things the sales rep flat out lied about.

Pros

For someone brand new to citations & business listings, this is a great program...As long as you keep paying for it.

Cons

They claim to keep all of your information current and up to date across your website, social media channels, & 100's of business directories while also suppressing and getting rid of duplicate listings & inaccurate listing information, and they do (kind of). First off, it takes their "Knowledge Manager" an abnormally long time to update all of your owned channels (website, social pages, etc...) & only does so in chunks arbitrarily. This makes it tough for search engines to know what info to show as valid in search. Secondly, they claim that they eliminate duplicate content. This is a flat-out mistruth. They do not eliminate it, they mask it or hide it behind a 302 redirect tag which will work fine for as long as you keep paying your subscription. However, the moment you decide to terminate your contract with Yext they remove those 302 redirect tags and all that "eliminated" duplicate listings content surfaces and plays havoc on your search engine rankings

Response from Yext

Replied December 2018

We strive serve you with the highest quality products. Thank you for the positive things you shared about Yext. I also apologize for the confusion on the how our product works. When you update your digital knowledge in the Yext Knowledge Manager we supply it to publishers immediately through direct API connections. Most will update in real time. When it doesn't, they determine the speed that it updates but it is available to them the moment you submit them. Our duplicate suppression tool suppresses inaccurate listing data by deactivating the duplicate listings. We do not claim to eliminate them. You can learn more here: https://www.yext.com/resources/yext-knowledge-center/duplicate-suppression/ When you cancel your subscription, Yext no longer sends your digital knowledge to the sites in the Yext Knowledge Network. Afterwards, your info becomes subject to the normal data compilation process of each publisher, which may result in your data and content changing over time.

Hayley from Dogwood Hills Communications

TOP NOTCH

Our experience with Yext has been amazing. Our company had an existing subscription that I took over, so in any other instance I would have been out of luck with training. But our representative was able to walk me through where to find anything and everything I could ever need.

Pros

Customer Service with Yext is TOP NOTCH. Our rep is there to answer questions before I even have the chance to finish thinking of them. There are ample training modules to walk you through exactly what you need. Everything is highly customizable as well, so it's perfect for listing different types of businesses. The analytics are incredibly helpful to show what's working and what's not. I also love that I'm able to reply to any reviews as soon as they're given.

Cons

Response from Yext

Replied April 2019

Thank you for leaving your review, Hayley! We're so happy to hear about your positive experience with Yext and our services, and are glad to have you as a customer. We'll be sure to pass your kind words along to your rep!

Cody from QuallsBenson Advertising

The Single Best Tool for Listings

Outstanding and I've recommended it to clients time and time again!

Pros

Set it and Forget it. With Yext, you input your listing and confirm via authenticating factors and in just days you see the direct impact. Organic results improve, SEO improves, Adwords quality improves...you name it! The second best part is ease of use. Once your listing is within YEXT, they work to address over 100 listing entities online, building search equity for your site within Google and other platforms to assure that your listing is in fact REAL, ACCURATE, and RELIABLE.

Cons

Would be nice if there was a master feature for advertisers to be able to list multiple entities under one account login and separate payment methods. This could also increase the number of subscriptions to YEXT!

Response from Yext

Replied April 2019

Thank you for leaving your review, Cody. We're happy to hear that you find our products easy to use and that you're seeing great results.

A Powerful (Albeit Expensive) Option for Listings Management

Unified listings and review management has helped improve efficiency and ensure that all of our client data is correct, up-to-date and on the most important sites.

Pros

Customer service/support is best-in-class for this type of platform. The platform links up with some relatively important sites and services, and I really like how well the knowledge graph works to unify data across all of them. Duplicate suppression is top-notch, and everything is explained clearly for novices to power users.

Cons

Like any platform of this type, Yext's portfolio of linked sites does include some relatively low-quality options (i.e., some listing sites that aren't applicable to most industries).

Reasons for Choosing Yext Reviews

Yext appears to offer better service and support, and the fact that the platform is locked into Google and Bing via APIs means that manually entered data in the platform always takes priority, which is essential.

Response from Yext

Replied December 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear you found our Listings and Reviews products helpful for your business.

Katy from DesignWorks Group

Everything in one place!

I love it! They are always there to help and the software is easy to navigate.

Pros

Cons

The analytics when sent to clients is in a pdf format unless they are a user. In this format it is hard to read and understand what all these analytics are pulling in each category.

Response from Yext

Replied December 2019

Thank you for your feedback, Katy! We're glad to hear about the positive experience :)

Amber from Leap Clixx

Easy to Consolidate Your Listings, A Bit Expensive To Do So

Overall, our marketing agency puts all of our local clients on YEXT. It's an easy way to consolidate all your business listings in one place and manage them accordingly!

Pros

As a marketing agency, we have a ton of clients that need a listings management service like YEXT. YEXT can help you consolidate all your listings in one place and when your business switches addresses, YEXT is a lifesaver. Their duplicate suppression is also key to doing this job well!

Cons

We do have a bulk package which makes YEXT a little cheaper, but if I were a business just getting YEXT on its own, there are cheaper options. You should also look at all the listings they can create - Not all of them are applicable to every business and every industry, but they do have a good selection overall.

Response from Yext

Replied December 2019

Hi Amber, we really appreciate your honest feedback and are glad to hear about your positive experience with Yext!

CHARLES from EverConvert

Daily user

Overall experience has been positive. Not very easy to see an overall effect of the citations and services.

Pros

The tracking of services for locations and the locations themselves are easily trackable. Eliminating and suppressing duplicate citations and incorrect publisher suggestions is absolutely easier than tracking any other way.

Cons

Support can take some time to provide answers. For the most part, this hasn't been a huge issue, but at times it was. This is not intuitive software and takes some time to get familiar with enough for basic use. Another big negative is that if we were ever to stop using Yext, the citations we purchased through Yext will be "unlocked" and basically lost. This seems like poor business in that you pay for an item so you expect to be able to keep that item unless you decide to sell the item.

Response from Yext

Replied February 2019

Charles, we appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that you've had an overall positive experience with our products and services. We appreciate your feedback regarding our support team and will pass it along to them. In regards to your comment about stopping use of our service, when a client cancels, Yext no longer sends the business's information to the sites in the Knowledge Network. This information then becomes subject to the normal data compilation process of each publisher, which may result in the data and content changing over time.

Ian from Full View Home Inspector Marketing

Effective and Easy to Use

Overall I like their service. Price is kind of high, but their service is worth it. Their support is really great and responsive too

Pros

It is easy to add locations, citations are built VERY quickly, customization abilities for each location are really nice too

Cons

Kind of expensive - and your citations revert back when you stop your subscription (but I get that part)

Reasons for Choosing Yext Reviews

Yext is simpler to use - and that is important for us. They also have a scanner and other tools that give my clients confidence

Response from Yext

Replied July 2019

Thank you for your review, Ian. We're happy to hear that you're satisfied with our products and services and appreciate the feedback on our pricing structure. We are always looking for helpful feedback and will pass it along to our team. Thank you again for being a great customer.

Michal from Travis Law Office

Industry: Law Practice

Easy way for a small business to ensure business listing sites have consistent information

Ensure correct and consistent listings across all the myriad business listing sites at one time and on one site.

Pros

EASY!!!: I have used Yext for 3 years for our small law office to make sure we have good, consistent listings across all the proliferation of business listing sites. If you have a web presence for your business, you likely know how important it is to have your business name, address, and phone number appear the same on all these sites to ensure Google correctly recognizes the business. But if your business is more than a few years old, it likely has many variations on all the listing sites. Going to each individual site and claiming the business, correcting the info, and completing the listing would be a full-time job. Yext gives business owners an easy, one-stop spot to fix many listings at once. Features: Correct business info, tell what the business sells or does, add specials, add photos, manage social media, manage reviews, for many business listing sites, all in one place.

Cons

Social media management: I don't particularly like or use the social media management features. I find them too rudimentary for what we need. Yext is a bit pricey.

Response from Yext

Replied September 2017

Thank you for leaving a review! We are so glad to hear about your experience with Yext. We will pass on your feedback to our team.

Adam from Gladiator Law Marketing

Manages our client's listings and notifies us of reviews.

Yext manages our listings for all of our clients. It also monitors for any reviews and sends an email notification when our clients get one.

Pros

The system is very easy to use and automates a very labor intensive process. Yext is a significant portion of our local SEO and citation building/management strategy. The system is as easy as can be. You fill in the blanks, upload the pictures, connect the accounts, and hit submit. It is that easy. Yext will also monitor for duplicate listings. It would provide a side by side view of the listing it created and the potential duplicate. That way you can decide what to do with it. And if you want the listing suppressed, you ask Yext to do so.

Cons

Cost is the biggest factor. It is honestly perfectly priced. Because if it was any higher in cost, I wouldn't get it. But it is just cheap enough for us to keep it. I just don't feel like it is a 'great' value. There are a number of features we just don't use. Like the analytics. But that might just be because we are an agency and pay to have higher quality analytics than what comes with Yext. One big gripe is the integration with Google My Business. We were using Yext before they added that functionality. The problem was that Yext overrode the business categories and caused some local maps issues. Once we figured out that you can override that function, we got it taken care of. But it took us awhile to figure that out. So the con here is that you have to know about that override feature or you can screw up your listings.

Response from Yext

Replied September 2017

Thank you for writing a review. We appreciate your feedback and will convey it to our team!

Zev from Surefire Local

Best Directory Management Software on The Market

Pros

Being able to manage 60 plus local directories from what one dashboard. I also liked the intelligent search feature as well as knowledge tags. They also create listings for Amazon Alexa, Waze, and Apple Maps.

Cons

Does a great job getting the lion's share of false or duplicate listings but occasionally will miss some listings if there are more than 3 errors in the listing. Updates to Yahoo! & Bing can take a lot longer to populate compared to the rest of the listings in the network

Response from Yext

Replied September 2019

Thank you for leaving your review, Zev. We appreciate your feedback and love having you as a customer!

Jason from Over The Top

Great Value for the price

Pros

I have locations that are constantly updating their hours and I can update one platform instead of having to log into multiple platforms. The analytic data is robust and we use it for our monthly reporting.

Cons

Several glitches and bugs when new features are rolled out. If an API breaks or has issues, users are not alerted or have a place to check for issues.

Response from Yext

Replied May 2019

Thank you for leaving your review, Jason. We're glad that you find great value in our products and services, and that you've saved time updating your data with our platform. We appreciate your feedback around new product roll outs and notifications and will pass that on to our team.

Ted from Convergent1

I used Yext for over a year and it was a great tool for getting client store information published.

We published all client information to the web using Yext for over a year.

Pros

Cons

Is not consistent and you are held hostage to paying the monthly fee. Once you stop paying all the work you have put into making sure all client information is published is gone.

Response from Yext

Replied February 2018

Thank you for leaving a review. We appreciate the feedback. In regards to a cancelled subscription, Yext does not hold your data hostage. Cancelling your Yext subscription does not overwrite the updates you have already made through Yext, and Yext will not force your listings to revert. When you cancel your subscription, Yext no longer sends your digital knowledge to the sites in the PowerListings Network. Afterwards, your digital knowledge becomes subject to the normal data compilation process of each publisher, which may result in your data and content changing over time. Please email partnersupport@yext.com with additional questions.

Good Software

My overall experience with Yext has been really good. The account managers are very helpful and Yext support always gets back to me quickly with issues and questions.

Pros

I like the ease to set up accounts as well as the feature to suppress duplicate listings and keep track of featured messages.

Cons

Not too happy with the basic reporting system.

Response from Yext

Replied May 2019

Thank you for your review. We will pass your feedback on the reporting to our team. If you have any additional feedback, we'd welcome the opportunity to speak with you. Please contact us directly at support@yext.com.

Angela from Leaselabs

Yext for Local SEO

Yext has been such a valuable tool for my team. We have used other tools in the past such as MozLocal and BrightLocal and Yext has been superior for us. Yext is constantly innovating and coming out with more helpful tools for us to utilize with them. Our Yext representatives have been an amazing support system for us as well.

Pros

Lots of great new things about Yext: Google my business integrations, constantly adding new directories, knowledge tags, and analytics capabilities

Cons

There have been a few glitches but Yext has always been able to correct the issue in a timely manner.

Response from Yext

Replied May 2019

Angela, we appreciate you taking the team to leave a review and love to hear that our products and services have been valuable for your team!

Anthony from Mainstreethost

Yext for Listings

Pros

Keeps all of your local citation sites all in order with correct information

Cons

If you stop paying for the service, the listings all go away

Response from Yext

Replied April 2019

Thanks so much for leaving your review, Anthony. We appreciate your insight and are so happy to see that you're satisfied with our services. To clarify, when cancelling your Yext subscription, Yext no longer sends your data to the sites in our network. Afterwards, your information becomes subject to the normal data compilation process of each publisher, which may result in your data and content changing over time.

A Strong Product Offering that Puts Our Customers First

Yext allows us to double down on the marketing efforts we provide our customers on a daily basis, it seamlessly and easily allows us to protect, update and promote our customer's desired brands.

Pros

Ease of use within the platform makes for quick and easy customer additions and updates.

Cons

Response from Yext

Replied May 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate your business and your review.

Jessica from THE LITTLE GYM INTERNATIONAL INC

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

We Love Yext

Yext has allowed our local businesses to appear higher in search due to the ability to add so much information to the platform including business hours, descriptions, holiday hours, featured messages, etc. We love the platform because it is easy to use and does not require daily monitoring.

Pros

Yext has made it extremely easy for our franchise owners to update their business information on a single platform. This not only allows the correct information to appear on various sites, it also allows our franchise owners to update their information as needed. It's very simple and efficient.

Cons

The interface, I believe, could be easier on the eyes. However, I do enjoy the system as is.

Response from Yext

Replied May 2019

Thank you so much for your review, Jessica. We're happy to hear that our services have helped your franchise owners become more efficient!

Nicole from Confluent Health

Valuable Location Management Tool

I've had a great overall experience with yext. When I have questions my rep answers in a timely manner.

Pros

I run google pages/online listings for close to 200 clinics across the United States and Yext makes managing minor changes very easy. We've also seen great results in how are listings are doing from an SEO standpoint.

Cons

The analytic reporting was slightly delayed at first but they fixed that!

Response from Yext

Replied May 2019

Thank you for your review, Nicole. We love to hear that you're seeing results and that your rep has been a great partner. If you have any additional feedback to share, you can reach out to support@yext.com.

Morgan from Harris Research

Yext made our lives easier

Pros

I liked how easy it was to implement. Our team manages the online listings for over 300 small businesses.

Cons

I wish it worked with more directories.

Response from Yext

Replied May 2019

Thanks for your review, Morgan. Love to hear that we make your lives easier (that's what we're here for). If you have any additional feedback on which directories you'd like to see us work with specifically please shoot an email to support@yext.com.

Maria from Maria Franco agency

Great advertising tool

Our company has used them for our website and we love yext we have seen in increase in sales for using yext.

Pros

Our company using Yext for our advertising and so far we love it.

Cons

I can't complain it actually reminds you if you need to work on you profile with them. So whats to dislike??

Response from Yext

Replied March 2019

Thanks so much for leaving your review, Maria. We appreciate your kind words and are happy to have you as a longstanding client!

Lauren from Adworkshop

Great tool for managing digital knowledge as part of local search optimization

We've helped our clients become more visible in local search results by ensuring information accuracy and consistency across the internet as a result of using Yext.

Pros

Super easy to use. Accounts on many external platforms can be easily integrated into Yext, which helps ensure information is always consistent and saves time.

Cons

The interface can feel clunky in certain areas, though not as much in others.

Response from Yext

Replied May 2019

We appreciate the feedback, Lauren. We're happy to hear that you're satisfied with our service and that it's helped your clients become much more visible in search.

Meghan from B2 Interactive

Great Local SEO SAAS

Pros

This software has a clean UI that let's the user know the status of every listing for every location.

Cons

Yext is priced signifantly higher than other tools in a similar space. However, we are happy with the value for the pricing structure.

Response from Yext

Replied May 2019

Thank you for the review, Meghan. We appreciate your kind words and happy to have B2 Interactive on board as a client!

Kyle from MAN Marketing

Essential Local Listings Tool

Pros

This is an essential tool we use for the majority of our clients. Great for keeping business information consistent across the myriad of online listings.

Cons

No real cons to speak of beyond a couple of technical errors, which were quickly resolved by Yext support.

Response from Yext

Replied May 2019

Thanks for the kind words, Kyle. Great to have MAN Marketing on board as a client!

Allison from Brookfield Properties

Feedback was requested

Pros

The ease in being able to connect Yext to a third party platform API so we can streamline our NAP and hour information directly into the platform. We also utilize the bulk uploads for things like Facebook Covers often which saves a lot of time.

Cons

I really like my Yext team, but sometimes I dread the monthly calls because they turn too sales focused. We're happy with the services we're currently aligned with, and it's great to be kept in the know of new features, but it can get a little much at times.

Response from Yext

Replied May 2019

Thank you for the candid feedback, Allison. We're happy to hear you're saving time and finding efficiencies using our products. We appreciate the feedback around your monthly team calls and will pass it along.

Samuel from Surefire Local

Perfect for Marketing Companies

Pros

When you work for a company that has hundreds and hundreds of clients, it's difficult to manage dozens of directory listing. Yext makes it a lot easier to do so. Whether they're minor updates or changes that need to be made.

Cons

Sometimes certain features disconnect if it's integrated into your own platforms.

Ben from Capital City Bank

Supporting our locations

Have really enjoyed working with all the Yext staff. The product fits what we need for listings, reviews and promoting our bank.

Pros

Ease of updating data on a single platform that pushes out to numerous listings in one update.

Cons

We have encountered some bugs in the system that needed to be addressed. This slowed the process of getting some items completed as quickly as we would of liked. The Yext support team has been helpful in resolving the issues.

Response from Yext

Replied May 2019

Thank you for the helpful feedback, Ben. We're glad to hear that our Support team has been quick to resolve the issues your encountered, and that our products and services have been helpful in promoting Capital City Bank to your customers.

Jeff from VITAS Healthcare

Yext for Local Listings Management

We are using Yext to manage all of our local listings and are working to make them our system of record. Our websites and apps now use their APIs to access location data, eliminating the need to update changes in multiple places. This has been a huge help for keeping listings accurate.

Pros

Easy to use and learn. We are able to add, update and delete data for all of our local listings very easily. Additionally, the reporting and analytics are great.

Cons

The only negative has been that some of the additional packages are pricey in consideration of what we are already paying. The base listings and analytics packages are worth the money - scaling additional packages sometimes seems expensive.

Response from Yext

Replied May 2019

Thank you for leaving your review, Jeff. We appreciate your feedback on the pricing and will pass it along to our team. We're happy to hear that you enjoy working with us and look forward to being your official system of record.

Frank from FMF Strategic

Great Option for Local SEO

Yext has been great with customer support and caring about my needs. The sales team has been very helpful whenever I have a question.

Pros

The network and easy to use system helps me allow clients to be found locally instead of having to register with 70+ sites.

Cons

I would like an easier to export a set of analytics with all the key metrics to be easily shown. I can see much more on the back end but lose the interactivity when I export to PDF.

Response from Yext

Replied May 2019

Thank you for your review, Frank. We're happy to hear that the support team has been helpful and that you've found efficiencies for your business with our products and services. We appreciate the feedback on our analytic reporting and will make sure our product team is aware of this. Thank you again.

Andy from TSE

Local SEO Experts - This Is For You!

Pros

- In the industry, there are TWO tools that matter and Yext is one of them! - A powerful tool that provides updated information on a business and their local listing, making it easy to manage a company's local listings/reputation. - Saves a WEALTH of time that is only spent on entering hours of operation, address information, etc:. - Ability to add structured data to your website. - Yext has the ability to track any inconsistencies or duplications on the internet regarding a company's NAP.

Cons

- Support may take time. - Social posting is limited to Google - this tool lacks in the social media management department. - Can be expensive for small businesses - but it's worth the investment if you can afford it.

Response from Yext

Replied August 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words and feedback, Andy!

Paul J. from AmeriCash Loans, LLC

Just say Yext!

Pros

Yext offers an amazing product for managing your business location listings, review generation and website location page and schema markup!

Cons

Not much not to like... Yext is constantly addressing business needs ahead of the curve.

Response from Yext

Replied May 2019

Thank you for leaving your review, Paul!

Listings aren't permanent :(

Overall, Yext is great with an active subscription. Once cancelled, basically starting from ground zero w/ the previous directories.

Pros

I love how many directories are associated w/ Yext. When the subscription is live, this boosts SEO tremendously.

Cons

I do not like the fact that once you cancel Yext, all of the previous directory listings . I get it, but I just don't like it.

Response from Yext

Replied September 2019

Thank you for leaving your review. We appreciate your feedback. To clarify, once a business cancels with Yext, Yext no longer sends the brand data to the sites in our network. Afterwards, this business information becomes subject to the normal data compilation process of each publisher, which may result in the data and content changing over time.

Jared from DesignWorks Group

Ensure people can find your business online

Pros

Lists your business on hundreds of sites instantaneously and ensures the information is accurate across all these different sites. Yext is a great tool to help people find your business online.

Cons

Response from Yext

Replied June 2018

Thank you for writing a review. We're glad to hear that Yext has made it easy to manage your business listings. We value your feedback, and we'll pass it along to our team. If you have questions, you can check out our Help page (https://help.yext.com/hc/en-us) or email support@yext.com.

Chad from The Web Guys

Great For Efficiency

Overall Yext is a good solution for our needs and certainly worth the money.

Pros

The Yext tool allowed us to efficiently provide directory/profile/listing services to our clients, without having to manually submit each individually. It saves us time and provides a better service.

Cons

Sometimes the features marketed don't align with expectations/results.

Response from Yext

Replied May 2019

Thanks for leaving your review, Chad. Glad to hear that our products and services save both you and your clients time. We appreciate the feedback and if you have anything else you'd like to share, please reach out to support@yext.com.

Alyson from Escape Lodging

Streamlined Platform, easy to use, maximum time saver

Maximum efficiency in ensuring my business information is accurate across all listings online...super time saver, and covers sites we didn't know we were listed through.

Pros

Very easy to use, allows maximum efficiency to keep business information accurate and up-to-date, facilitating even the most minute of business changes(seasonal hours, menus, unexpected closures, etc.) across all major(and minor!) listings.

Cons

Review notifications are not instant--within 24 hours, but not instant. Though the menu widget is impressive--for business with service/food menus that are established in a different format(pdf., etc.) it would be nice to simply upload our existing files, rather than have to build it in the menu widget.

Response from Yext

Replied May 2018

Thank you for writing a review! We are glad that you have had such a great experience using Yext. Our team will continue working hard to make sure our platform exceeds expectations!

Anne from Brookfield Properties

Great way to distribute information to multiple sources

Pros

Using the Yext API, we were able to connect our website CMS - which controls our hours - with Yext. Thus each time our hours are updated, all search engines and social media sites are updated simultaneously. Real timesaver and ensures accuracy!

Cons

It would be great if we could add the update of Twitter cover photos as well.

Response from Yext

Replied May 2019

Thank you for leaving your review, Anne. So happy to hear that our products have helped your business save time. We will pass along your feedback on adding Twitter cover photos to our product team. Thank you again!

A need for some. For the rest, expensive.

Pros

Yext is a comprehensive solution that allows for ease of updating multiple platforms. This is helpful for changing an address after a move, a branding change to name or spelling, and even consistency across online profiles for improved SEO rankings. We have used this solution for improving rankings where profiles were not consistently listed with the same name and address. This solution is almost a necessity for those who do not have login access to all of their online accounts. If you plan to manage your reviews online, this solution offers user-friendly reporting as well. User engagement is key for reputation management. This is the most comprehensive solution available.

Cons

Yext is expensive for something you can have intern do over time. If you want to edit profiles, someone can do this one by one by hand. So the cost of this solution can be intimidating. And soliciting reviews and managing can be as simple and sending requests. But this automates the process. Custom support has not been my favorite as well.

Response from Yext

Replied February 2019

Thank you for leaving your review. We appreciate your candid feedback and are happy to hear that our software has helped your business keep consistent information across the web and with your reviews management strategy. There are a few ways to correct your digital knowledge, some of which are quicker than others. You can manually update information on each site by adding your business information to each individual publisher. You can also leverage a tool like Yext, which does this in near real-time across the hundreds of publishers we partner with, saving time and resources.

Awesome platform for multi-unit data management!

Overall Yext provides exceptional results at a reasonable cost.

Pros

I love the ability to control multiple entities from one source of truth that then populates out to the various networks/data aggregators.

Cons

The review platform could use some revamping/improvements.

Response from Yext

Replied May 2019

Thanks for leaving your review and your helpful feedback.

Get listed in all the major directories with a few key strokes

Simple directory submission software.

Pros

Yext offers a simple process for submitting directory listings, cleaning up listings, and updating listings.

Cons

Fairly expensive to use Yext services, you lose access to your listings if you decide to leave, but they do offer a generous reseller program for agencies.

Response from Yext

Replied April 2018

Thank you for leaving a review! We're happy to hear that Yext has been easy to use. To clarify, cancelling your Yext subscription does not overwrite the updates you have already made through Yext, and Yext will not force your listings to revert. When you cancel your subscription, Yext no longer sends your digital knowledge to the sites in the PowerListings Network. Afterwards, your digital knowledge becomes subject to the normal data compilation process of each publisher, which may result in your data and content changing over time. We appreciate your feedback and will share with the team. If you have any questions, please email support@yext.com.

Jonathan from OMG National

If You Want It, Take it!

Overall it has been a great experience! I like that Yext takes our feedback and implements it into their on going development.

Pros

Ease of use. The ability to update all connected directories at the same time.

Cons

The inability to send review requests that populate on Google, Yelp and Facebook.

Response from Yext

Replied April 2019

Thank you for leaving your valuable feedback, Jonathan. We're glad to hear that you've had a great experience with our products and services. We appreciate the feedback around our reviews product and will share that with our product team.

We love Yext

Overall we will keep using Yext great product.

Pros

We love Yext so much, it has helped us take our client's online presence to a new level.

Cons

wished they had more training for their Partners.

Response from Yext

Replied May 2019

Thank you for leaving your review and for your feedback. We're happy to hear that our solutions have helped your clients find success.

Great Partner

Support team has been excellent getting us started with the capabilities of the app. We have many happy clients thanks to the help of Yext.

Pros

- Easy to add locations - Excellent interface usability and aesthetics - Great Customer Service

Cons

- Sometimes the verification process can be difficult.

Response from Yext

Replied April 2019

Thank you for leaving your feedback!

Vladimir from Xivic, Inc.

Perfect Local Citation Management Tool for Franchisee

We've been using Yext for our Enterprise SEO clients. Great local citation management tool.

Pros

The software is great and the Yext team always working on improvements. Support is awesome. You can easily manage the most important information for your listings: store hours/business descriptions and hundreds of other options.

Cons

Unfortunately, you can't just simply sign up through the website and start managing your listings while you need to go through the long contract process.

Hailey from Bake More Pies

Yext Solutions for Location Listing Management

Syndicating data across the web can be a daunting task for anyone. With Yext, that task is manageable for those that are scaling their business.

Pros

It's direct API connections into the various publishers ensure that our client's updates get published within seconds.

Cons

It's expensive and for service based organizations they don't provide any support when verifying with Google.

Response from Yext

Replied May 2019

Thank you for leaving your review, Hailey. We appreciate your feedback regarding our support and verifying with Google. We will relay that information to our team.

Caitlyn from DesignWorks Group

Love these numbers

Pros

I love using Yext analytics and sending them to my customers. I find that all of their analytics are not data that are found on a lot of other websites. My customers always appreciate the analytics reports I send them.

Cons

I have had zero issues with Yext. You have to make sure you are set up correctly for them to collect the data, but that is user error and not their fault.

Response from Yext

Replied June 2018

Thank you for leaving a review! We're happy to hear that Yext Analtyics has been insightful and beneficial to your customers. Yext Analytics strives to bring customer interactions into focus everywhere they occur. If you have additional feedback or have questions, please email support@yext.com.

Reputation management made easy

Pros

I went through the Yext Certified Partner training and test, and found them very informative and beneficial. The team took the time to schedule one-on-one calls for training, and quickly responded to any questions I had. The customer service is wonderful and reason enough to use Yext.

Cons

I wish it were more all-inclusive. Or at least have just a few packages. It felt like any time I asked if I could do 'X' or 'Y' the response was to buy an add on product.

Response from Yext

Replied July 2018

Thank you for leaving a review! We're glad to hear that the Yext Certified Partner training was helpful. We'll share this review with the team. We'll continue working to provide you with great customer service! We will also pass on your product feedback to our team. If you have additional feedback, please email support@yext.com.