Browse GoSite Reviews

Jack from BrightView

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Great solution for online listings, reviews, and messaging

We have been able to grow market share by taking our online reviews seriously. Also we have made it easier for customers to do business with us by implementing texting on our website. Support has been able to answer questions quickly as well.

Pros

Managing all my locations from one hub is the best part. It ensures I show up highly with good reviews and makes it easy for customers to text sales reps directly from the website. It has also improved how we address customer complaints online.

Cons

I wish they could plug directly into my main CRM, but it's not a huge headache because of the mobile app.

Reasons for Choosing GoSite

Price was way more reasonable and they offered all the core functionality I needed.

Response from GoSite

Replied June 2021

Thank you for the kind words, Jack! We are so happy to be working with you and love to see that our Mobile App and Review Tool are working so well for your business. If you need anything in the future please feel free to chat with us on our website or send an email to help@gosite.com. Thank you!

Jose from Ebenezer Property and home Solutions

Ebenezer Property and home Solutions

So far good

Pros

Is easy to use and have a lot of options to use

Cons

That sometimes helps for customers to find you

Reasons for Choosing GoSite

Because the adds didn't gave me any work it only charge me for the service

Response from GoSite

Replied July 2021

Thank you, Jose! We look forward to a lifetime of supporting your business. If you need anything in the future please feel free to chat with us on our website or send an email to help@gosite.com. Thank you!

Alina from Final Step International Inc.

Not was I was sold

Frustrating. Majority of the time they did not know what was wrong with the system.

Pros

The fact that it had the possibility of all of the tools that I need to run my business. However, half of them were not working properly.

Cons

Over 60% of the time it was not working properly. Very frustrating to me.

Reasons for Choosing GoSite

I was told that I would only need one system to be able to run my business. It would have been great if it would work properly. I have 34 years of working with software systems, I know what I need to run a business and GoSite let me down big time.

Response from GoSite

Replied June 2021

Thank you, Alina, for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We are sorry to see that your experience has not lived up to expectations. This is not the kind of environment we strive to create for our customers. We acknowledge your frustration regarding product usage and want to assure you that this feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed internally. Thank you again, and please feel free to send us a chat on our website or send us an email at help@gosite.com.

Kevin from Financial Services

Thank you GoSite!

Excellent. I must say thank you to the enterprise account management team. They've been monumental in helping us claim our listings and deploy review campaigns.

Pros

It's hard to narrow down one thing.. but GoSite's "Bulk Update" button has had a huge impact with my team. It saves us hours each month in updating hours for all of our locations' listings in one click.

Cons

I feel like the metrics could be improved. Hopefully this is on the list of product updates! There are some metrics, however, it could be more robust.

Response from GoSite

Replied June 2021

Thank you for sharing this, Kevin! We are thrilled to be working with you and love to see that our software is helping you manage your business locations in one centralized platform. We appreciate the feedback on the Dashboard Metrics and will be sure to hand this feedback over to the product team for future updates! If you need anything in the future please feel free to chat with us on our website or send an email to help@gosite.com. Thank you!

Leo from L.I.T. Mobile Spa LLC

Pros

Not too sure. It’s easy to use and I’m able to do what I need to do.

Cons

I wish I (and my clients) were able to book further out in advance. I’m not allowed to book past 2 weeks. Also I wish I could select which days I’m closed ahead of time instead of on a weekly basis. Also I changed my hours but my client got a notification that his service was cancelled. Wish that wasn’t the case.

Reasons for Choosing GoSite

I decided to give it a try because I needed a website at the time and they happened to call with an offer. I didn’t know they had a trial period. That wasn’t offered to me so that bothered me a bit when I found out after the fact.

Response from GoSite

Replied July 2021

Thank you for sharing this, Leo! We are happy to be working with you and to hear that our software is helping you manage your business more easily. We appreciate the honest feedback on our Booking tool and will be sure to hand this feedback over to the product team for future updates. If you would be open to a conversation to further discuss your feedback on our tools and sales process, please send us an email at care@gosite.com and we can set a time to chat. Thank you!

Heather from A GOST CLEANING

Wasted money

It was an extreme waste of $2000 when I expressed this to them they gave me one month free and then four months for $50 due to Covid they were trying to “help out “after the one month free they froze my web again and now are unreachable

Pros

They had a payment app option That allowed you to send a link for customers to pay you I thought that was a great option didn’t get to use it I never got any new clients through them everything I got I got myself so it was a waste of almost $2000 most definitely

Cons

I got absolutely no results no calls I was hard to find on the search engine which they were supposed to be putting me at the top of Social media and searches. I had my own website they insisted they could help make my website better it was a terrible website I had them put the content from my personal site I built onto the site they had and then when I raise suspicion about what I was getting for my money they froze my website I naturally reinstated thankfully my own web Continue to pay for however it was very frustrating and not worth the money I spent I could’ve paid a teenager to sit around and help add me on networks and got the same or better outcome not to mention on each social media or platform they’ve entered me in differently so it doesn’t recognize my business from one platform to another

Reasons for Choosing GoSite

I was with a previous company and they basically had done nothing at all so Gosite called me reassuring me they had so much they could do for me scam scam scam take take take is all they did

Response from GoSite

Replied June 2021

Thank you, Rashel, for bringing this to our attention. I would love to reach out and discuss this however I am unable to find an account to match this record. Please send us a chat on our website or email us help@gosite.com so we can better assist. Thank you again!

Mike from M.d's cleaning services

Meh if it wasn't for posting to google and Facebook I would not use it . I haven't been posting so could be disposable.

Pros

I like posting to Facebook and google with the app

Cons

The best way to put it lots of departments with zero communication. I find it very time consuming to have to go into every different area to do something.. example if I put a contact in I have to exit contacts to book. When in front of client I can't click payment I have to go to payment to except payment. Makes it very difficult to use

Reasons for Switching to GoSite

To combine web page , posting, and booking.

Response from GoSite

Replied July 2021

Thank you, Mike, for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We take your feedback seriously and will deliver this information to our product team. If you would be open to a conversation to further discuss your feedback on our tools, please send an email to care@gosite.com and we can set up a time to chat. Again, thank you for your honest review!

Marlon from Gosite

Great. Opportunity

Excellent service. Would recommend to any one

Pros

Make my business be more productive than already is

Cons

Everything have work as it plan so far with this web site

Reasons for Choosing GoSite

I considered would be helpful

Reasons for Switching to GoSite

Too hight cost with no progress

Response from GoSite

Replied July 2021

Thank you for the kind words, Marlon! We're delighted to be working with you and we're happy you love the website. If you need anything please don't hesitate to send us a chat in our app or drop an email to help@gosite.com. Thank you!

Jamie from Vance Solutionz

Excellent product

Pros

I love the ease of the payment feature and also the review request

Cons

There’s nothing about this product that I don’t like the features are great

Response from GoSite

Replied July 2021

Thank you for sharing this, Jamie! We are thrilled to be working with you and love to see that our software is helping you manage your business in one centralized platform. If you need anything in the future please feel free to chat with us on our website or send an email to help@gosite.com. Thank you!

Jeremy from Elementhandyman

Real complaints

I cant really be happy about the service, because i need to speak to someone when i need them,, and since you cant answer the phone, i cant love the site.

Pros

It was easy to set up, over the phone. And the fact that you can change anything was good, except i am not computer savy nor do i have time to do it, so i really need somebody to assist.

Cons

Not enought personal attention to answering phone call, and explaining how to use the site. For this service, it shouldnt cost this much. And i needed someone to answer their phones, since i am in another time zone, its just not effective for me,, .

Reasons for Choosing GoSite

You called me, and i tried it out, but i am Not Happy with the serivce,.

Response from GoSite

Replied August 2021

Thank you for this feedback, Jeremy. We did recently scale back phone support for website edits in replacement with increased support via email. We have made many product enhancements in app to make it easier for our clients to edit their websites on their own but we are equally committed to helping you complete those edits if you can't yourself! Please detail any edits you would like for us to complete for you in an email to webteam@gosite.com. We will make sure you can get to a point where you love your website! We appreciate your honest feedback and will review this internally to try to enhance your experience moving forward!

Dana from Silencer Pest Management

Pros

Wonderful value, easy to use with good customer service.

Cons

Nothing. The software meets our needs. We do not use all of the software features.

Reasons for Switching to GoSite

Value and review management option.

Response from GoSite

Replied July 2021

Thank you, Dana! These words are so kind. We look forward to a lifetime of supporting your business. If you need anything in the future please feel free to chat with us on our website or send an email to help@gosite.com. Thank you!

Shane from King Organic Clean/carpet cleaning

No recommended

This review is done because Gosite has not done what they have stated. The website they built is very poor quality. I had to point out the many misspellings. The site looks like they just threw it together. They also copied my current site that I told them not to do. I asked for a refund of my first month they charged but they won't.

Pros

I like the concepts of how to collect reviews and also have a website. I signed up hoping to improve my online presence.

Cons

poor consumer service, bad website and harder to use to collect reviews

Reasons for Choosing GoSite

Gosite builds websites and a little less expensive

Reasons for Switching to GoSite

They said that my business would increase 19% and it did not. Also there website they but me was not good.

Response from GoSite

Replied June 2021

Thank you, Shane, for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We are sorry to see that your experience with your website has not lived up to expectations. This is not the kind of environment we strive to create for our customers. We acknowledge your frustration and want to assure you that this feedback is appreciated and will be reviewed internally. It looks like all charges on your account have been refunded. Thank you again, and please feel free to send us a chat on our website or send us an email at help@gosite.com.

Pat from Angel 1 Transportation and Tours

Review if GoSite

I WOULD RATE THEM A 10. Great

Pros

Great service give them a call. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is my help there She is beyond the BEST. So helpful . She calls me regularly to check to see how I AM DOING. THERE IS ONLY ONE OF HER. SO PATIENT WITH ME.

Cons

So far nothing I am unhappy with at the moment.

Company closed

Response from GoSite

Replied July 2020

We're happy to hear that you're enjoying your service with GoSite! Please reach out to us at hello@gosite.com if anything should come up!