Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"Free and amazing for being free. Used it to keep track of clients, appointments, notes and even lets you keep track of inventory super easily."
  • icon"It is a great way to seek new clients and recruit exciting clientele."
  • icon"I love the price how easy it is to navigate through and the feature that text clients for you is awesome. I love this product and do recommend it all the time."
  • icon"That is doesn't have a cancel appointment, you just have to delete the whole appointment. I want to be able to see the cancelled and no show appointments."
  • icon"If I put in say 9:00 it will randomly put in a completely different time. I usually catch it is change it before my client gets the wrong time."
  • icon"It doesn't synce with my calendar, so I have to enter my appointments multiple times. It makes it inconvenient and time consuming."

Have you used MyCuts and would like to share your experience with others?

All MyCuts Reviews

Sela

Great!

Great overall experience though. Loved using the app

Pros

Cons

Only allows a couple clients before needing an upgrade and doesn’t let you change some of the default questions

Candice

One of the best scheduling programs I've used

Pros

It's easy to set up, easy to use and my clients love the confirmation/reminder feature! Being able to add additional stylists and see everyone's schedule is such an added bonus!

Cons

There's not really much I don't like about this software. The only thing is that your unable to search your clients last appointment

Response from MyCuts

Candice, thank you for your review! There's a few ways to view the client's last appointment. One way is to swipe left on one of their appointments, tap "More" and then tap "View Client's Appointments." Another way is to simply search the appointment list by their name, which will show you all of their appointments. Please email us at support@mycutsapp.com for further assistance.

Gena

I love the app. Very easy to use and works great!

Pros

The reminders and the ease of use . Everything is well organized and works well for my salon. The customers love it.

Cons

Can't think of anything that I really don't like with the app. I guess it would be nice to be able to add customers pictures to their profile.

Response from MyCuts

Gena, thank you for your review. We're happy that you love the app and your customers love it too!

Zoe

A must have

I love it, it’s easy to use, helps when doing my end of year accounts. Great at keeping on top of stock.

Pros

It is so easy to use. Reminders and confirmations for clients are brilliant, I have had no missed appointments from clients since using this. My clients love this function.

Cons

Would be useful to do a block booking of appointments, ie book for whole week or for a specific amount of days.

Chaqweila

I love this app

Pros

This app helps me keep track of all my appointments and how much I make monthly. And My Cuts helps me maintain a stable clientele, and keep up with my products that needs to be restocked. It's easy to use and affordable.

Cons

I wish it had a reminder on it I don't really have anything bad to say about besides I wish my clients can go through the app their self n book appointments by them selves

Lara

Industry: Cosmetics

It's the best cost efficient app I've used in the industry!

The best hairstyling app I've used! Super easy to use!

Pros

Love the new update! It has now allowed me to store my clients color formula. And my repeat clients now are in the calendar months ahead! I love how I can email my totals to myself every month which makes book keeping a snap!

Cons

Since the update several weeks ago, I honestly have nothing bad to say about this app. It's super easy to use!

Ashley

I love this app. It makes my business and life run so easily.

Pros

My favorite thing about this software is the reminders. My clients love the text reminders. It has cut down on no shows for me as well. I also love the repeat appt option!

Cons

I only wish that the software would sync to my iPhone calendar. I use an Apple Watch to make it easier to communicate with clients while working, I would love to be able to view my next apt as well.

Erin

Love this app! It's a great tool to keep me on track!!

Pros

I love that I can see my partners appts so we can schedule accordingly. My clients love the confirmation and reminder texts.

Cons

I wish that it kept track of client files, for example, date&time of last appt as well as what was scheduled and I would really like to be able to see all future appts that are scheduled.

Response from MyCuts

Erin, thank you for your review! There's a few ways to view a client's past and future appointments. One way is to simply search the appointment list by their name, and it will show you all of their appointments. Another way is to swipe left on an appointment row in the list, tap "More" and then "View Client's Appointments." Please email us at support@mycutsapp.com for further assistance.

Amanda

I love it! So much easier than pen and paper!!!

This works so well for booth rental. It allows me to enter unlimited clients as I can save all their info in one place!!!

Pros

The software is easy to use and I love the automated features of reminding and confirming my clients appointments without me having to prompt it. So good!

Cons

I wish I could see my whole week on one screen without having to scroll left to right but that’s probably impossible with size of the screen.

Savvas

Love it

So far it's amazing and it's helping me alot and the client's feed back is good. Thanks

Pros

Everything is amazing. The customers like it cause they get reminders and I'm able to send individual messages or a broadcast to all the clients

Cons

Nothing so far. But I wish you can block off time with out making an event

Christianna

Easy to use, basic needs are met

Pros

Contacts my clients and reminds them of their appointment. Schedule is clear and easy to read and understand. I also like the fact that you can add color formulas and then review them during my clients next appointment.

Cons

Does not allow for color processing time, also booking times generally glitch when making an appointment

Response from MyCuts

Christianna, thank you for your review! Please check out our latest update to our iOS app, because we greatly improved the appointment time selection issue. As far as color processing time, what some stylists do is add another service to the appointment called "Color Processing" and add the time it will take for that. Please email us at support@mycutsapp.com for further assistance.

Ashley

My cuts app review

My Overall experience has been very positive! My mom had been begging me for a couple years to get an app and I was extremely skeptical. But it has been worth all the money and time and I love it!

Pros

My favorite part about the app is the confirmation it will send to my clients. I also love that it will automatically put the time in under the category that I select for what service I will be doing on that client.

Cons

I wish that it would let me Reschedule a client differently. I also wish that it would allow me to write more in the texts. And when I select a client from my contacts it does not put in The clients phone number just the name.

Patricia

Rootz

Pretty good

Pros

Similar to paper style booking. I can book cuts inside my colours. And it keeps people and products on file

Cons

Sometimes if I book an appointment on a device ( phone ) it doesn’t show on another device. End up with double l bookings

Claudia

Great app!

I have had a wonderful experience while using this app for my salon

Pros

I just love the appt reminders and confirmation and how easy it is to use

Cons

I actually do not have anything that I don’t like of this app

Reasons for choosing MyCuts

Gloss Genius

Kim

Ease of use

Pros

It is so simple to use and suits my needs perfectly.

Cons

I have no dislikes for any of the software, it is very user friendly, and meets my needs 100%

Latasha