• icon"Easy to use and navigate , really like the webinar they were really useful."
  • icon"Easy to use and navigate. The customer support is brilliant."
  • icon"So far I am currently in my free trail period and the range and diversity of this product, its ease of use is fantastic."
  • icon"Very dark appointment screen would prefer more clinical colours (white/light blue) current background colours are quite oppressive."
  • icon"The down times, or the times when it lags significantly, which occur too often."
  • icon"I find the set up very technical which is frustrating because I could get so much more from PABAU."

All Pabau Reviews

Bernardo

September 2022

Highly recommendable software for clinics and groups of clinics

Superb

Pros

The specific reason for which I selected Pabau is that it has an excellent scheduling feature for multi clinic operations. This was an essential feature for me and is working flawlessly. After that, the training is excellent, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been spectacular to help us get into the software.

Cons

So far nothing really; I would make the CRM section a bit more comprehensive, nevertheless, as we can customise it, it is not an issue at all.

Reasons for choosing Pabau

Pabau is specifically created for clinic management. I would really love to be able to integrate Pabau with Odoo though.

Oyin

July 2022

Pabau software does most things well

It does most of what we need from a CRM but definitely still have records we are having to keep outside of the software. Would have preferred a white label service rather than each step my patients take to have Pabau labelling all over it. Customer support is below par. Should have a live chat or phone line to call. A lot of training videos are on a Vimeo account that isn't shared with you at implementation, some features and options have been improved and videos not updated. The step by step guide function for registered accounts doesn't work and the webinars seem very uninteractive. Seems to be a rush to finish within the 3o minute tieframe. Pabau has account managers, programming and implementation specialists but it's not ideal if you can't sold problems immediately. A ticket system that shows other client's concerns or questions would have saved a lot of hassle. User's forums, blogs, FAQs, Q & As are available but not shared when you come on board. Having a widget isnt suitable for all sorts of web platforms. Referral tracking is especially difficult when customer processes are handled putside your existing platform. Would have like to integrate a diferent payment processor rather than being limited to skype As at noww, Pabau sems the best fit for our business but we are not assured enough to stop looking for alternatives

Pros

A lot of features. Before and after pictures A lof of templates to choose from. Support team willing to integrate any pdf form and help customise to your brand

Cons

Customer support not always accessible. Would have preferred a dedicated number to call, opening hours etc. A lot of communication is via email or a request for a call back. Not suitable when the software isn't responding or you need quick fixes. Price is on the expensive side especially since you will need to pay Pabau extra subs for more staff, sending texts, marketing functions & Api integrations Ipad necessary for patient journeys function

Reasons for choosing Pabau

Seems to have the most features Before and After picures are crucial for us and eliminates a lot of the competition.

Response from Pabau

Hi Oyin, I just wanted to reply back to this review and thank you for your detailed and thoughtful feedback. In particular, your points about better highlighting our educational resources to new users will be actioned upon. I would also like to make you aware that we do indeed have a live chat function. We moved away from phone-based support (though do still escalate to this when required) to a live chat feature because our data showed it to be a more effective method of supporting our customers. However, we will consider if there is a better way of making sure our customers know this support exists. Thanks again for trusting Pabau as your practice CRM and for helping us to get that little bit better with your constructive feedback.

Replied August 2022

Esra

June 2022

Comprehensive and professional

Great software. the technical and customer service team are always there to help.

Pros

It is easy to use and has all the tools necessary to run a saloon on a daily basis.

Cons

The learning curve takes some time and effort.

Reasons for switching to Pabau

Pabau has all the functionality in one place.

Hillary

November 2022

A LOT of unmet promises

At first it was good. They were helpful. But as things continued to get worse and worse they just kept on making unmet promises. They kept saying they were working on a beta pabau 2.0 so I hung on....but it took over a year longer than what they told me...and they were still working on it when I left. Then once I asked to downgrade to just read only data so I could access clients previous charts,they kept charging me the full amount. It was absurd.

Pros

Fairly intuitive and customizable.....but other than that it's hard to say.

Cons

When I signed up for Pabau I was hesitant because it was located in the UK and I am in the USA. I was assured there would be US support and all features would work, but it didn't. This software is NOT a good option if you live outside the UK. The text messaging component NEVER worked as it should, but they told me it did. I had to run checks every few weeks and tell them it still wasn't working. The time is based on the UK time and so it screwed up appointment times, employee schedules and a host of other issues.The online booking portal was inconsistent and frequently went down. Clients would book and show up, but with no record of an appointment.Deposits for online booking created a HOST of problems with accounting. Peoples deposits wouldn't show up as they were supposed to. Some got deleted. Caused A LOT of issues with people's money which is NOT ok.Their customer support is only available during UK times so good luck if you're in the middle of the workday and something goes wrong-it takes 12-18 hours to get a response.These are just the MAIN issues not to mention a host of other issues that impacted our daily operations. I would HIGHLY discourage any US spa from using this software.

Reasons for switching to Pabau

I switched from Aesthetic Record cause my practice outgrew the software and I don't like their POS-too expensive.

sarah

August 2022

[SENSITIVE CONTENT]

online help is not very responsive, they cant seam to pick up a call. I would expect a call center for the amount of the monthly charge

Pros

better than my previous, other than that not much to rave about.

Cons

reporting is complicated, nothing adds up? so you never know if you are paying the right commission.

boss chose

Reasons for switching to Pabau

jelly was very slow loading patients, everything else was find great reporting section.

Response from Pabau

Hi Sarah, I'm very sorry to hear that you aren't delighted by our system. If you are having problems with our reporting features, please reach out to our support team who will be happy to schedule some one-on-one training with our of our product experts. Additionally, we have put in a lot of time and effort to improving the response time of our live chat system, which at the time of your review was still fairly new to our operations. Hopefully you are a little happier after these improvements, but if not, please don't hesitate to reach out to us with detailed feedback, and we will look to see how things can be further improved.

Replied August 2022

Zunaid

September 2022

Great software! Excellent functionality

Great so far! Online zoom training was really good and helped to answer a lot of questions

Pros

Easy to use and figure out. Most things customisable.

Cons

Forgetting to refresh the iPad after entering records on desktop

Reasons for choosing Pabau

Allows admin and PA to create appointments and do back of house admin and reports.

Pabau gives more functionality

Yobany

June 2022

A comprehensive Software!

Very Happy with all Pabau functionalities, and learning more every day!

Pros

Pabau is a very complete system which integrate a several features including patient's bookings, marketing, payments and stock control; all very useful to achieve a high quality patient experience and the overall business success. Excellent customer support: quick, efficient and willing to provide training.

Cons

So far we like everything about Pabau, it is a a great product and a good investment for every business.

Reasons for choosing Pabau

-Better functionalities to manage patient's information as well as excellent customer service support. - Reviews and recommendation.

Khaldoon

HSA DERMAL CLINIC Review

Overall, very positive with some room for improvement. Very satisfied.

Pros

The ability to send reminders to clients, feedback forms, and aftercare incredibly easily to clients. The ability to integrate patient data into an easy-to-access format.

Cons

Occasional glitches sometimes arise, which may result in a failure to send forms to some clients. Perhaps the software could do with a more modern look and update.

Sally

February 2022

New user

Excellent support thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT],[SENSITIVE CONTENT],[SENSITIVE CONTENT] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] for your infinite patience and support- greatly appreciated.

Pros

Not being very tech savvy at all I was initially very daunted by changing clinic systems but with excellent support from all team members at Pabau they have enabled me to make my transition to Pabau and understand how to make the changes myself and finally feel in control of my marketing, patient’s medical records, invoices and calendar bookings. The integration of medical records, consent forms and ease of use i particularly like. I am excited to get to use more features as I progress.

Cons

Would like the option to be able to hold the I pad when using on the patient journey in landscape view or portrait depending on the stage.

Reasons for choosing Pabau

Recommended to me as customer support was excellent and it has been

Response from Pabau

Thank you so much Sally! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help! Do feel free to give any idea you have on how to improve on our community page. We love hearing from you! https://community.pabau.com/

Replied April 2022

Shafiq

October 2022

Great software supported by a great team

Very good. I like the 1-2-1 training which helps really use the software to its full potential

Pros

Telemedicine, patient facing side and website integration

Cons

Can be difficult to set up without onboarding

Lizzie

Pabau Software

Pros

Easy to use, easy booking management, good layout

Cons

can sometimes be a slow process when booking in appointments

Genna

October 2022

new to pabau looks good so far

okay so far

Pros

the photo documentation, overal lay out, trainning

Cons

the fact that people can cancel there appointments last minute and i cannot block them from doing that and the fact you cant intergrate you personal calender with this

Reasons for switching to Pabau

needed photo documenttation on clients

Millie

Pabau review

Pros

The colour coding, ease of bookings and training.

Cons

The reporting is not clear and could be in more detail.

Ivona

Very happy

Great customer service! They really take time to explain everything

Pros

Patient journey section is great. Its very simple to use and practical

Cons

The fact it cannot be used on android but only iOS system

Recommendations

Price rise 400%

Zarah

Pabau Review

Pros

Calendar system is nice and easy to use!

Cons

Sometimes it is not the easiest to navigate

stephen