Browse Pabau Reviews

Michelle from All About Feet

Pabau is the way forward

Exceptional product and exceptional service

Pros

It’s easy to use, functions well and support is extremely good.

Cons

There is nothing I don’t like about Pabau as it’s exactly what we need for our clinic

Reasons for Choosing Pabau

It simply suited our needs

Reasons for Switching to Pabau

It wasn’t big enough for us and we wanted more from the software to accommodate our needs

Response from Pabau

Replied March 2021

Paul from Sussex Skin Services LTD

Pabau 8 months in

I have it working well now for my practice. Still learning new things. It gives me a lot of control over my practice, eg creating or booking extra appointments, answering queries from patient record from my secretaries email. I use iPad integration a lot for photographing skin lesions pre-surgery.

Pros

Ability to customise your practice, appointment types, lengths, pre-care, specific templates for services, after care emails, prescribing online, recalls. In short, there are a lot of features!!! Lots of education available to teach you how to get the most out of it. Very responsive support team.

Cons

It takes a lot of effort to get things working as you want them with a fair amount of trial and error. Pabau can assist but it does pay to spend time learning the system. Some teething problems initially and after the upgrades.

Reasons for Choosing Pabau

More features. More development. Had seen a clinic using it which gave some confidence, then a positive demo.

Reasons for Switching to Pabau

Wanted more features, online booking, photo integration, etc

Response from Pabau

Replied March 2021

Thank you so much Paul! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help.

Marzia from The Health Lodge

Exceptional soft ware even better support

Due to my overall experience I would definitely recommend Pabau, the system is user friendly but for me the most important are the people, the support has been exceptional every step of the way, the Pabau team have definitely left an amazing impression on me and my team especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Pros

The integration was easy because we had an amazing team helping us out, although I must mention [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as an extremely customer focused individual who has help our company with every hurdle, big or small along the way. I would also like to mention [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in the training department and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in the accounting who have been a great support.

Cons

If there are any features that are missing, this is discussed and put through.

Reasons for Switching to Pabau

Pabau is user friendly, Finance's have great features and the support is great

Éilís from Fitzgerald Plastic Surgery

Very poor migration experience, multiple issues not resolved

Poor and inconsistent customer service. At the outset, I spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] from Pabau, and subsequently [SENSITIVE CONTENT], when he was slow to revert, about a number of elements that were critical to my choice of software. Unfortunately, I was given incorrect information, and I am now writing this review, as my email to head office about my concerns, has gone unacknowledged, and unanswered. I was told that the migration would take a max of 7 days. Yet here I am, 7 weeks in, with critical patient documents missing, a messed-up GP database, insurance price over-rides not uploaded, and poor communication with apparently no will, to get the issues sorted. I was told that Pabau integrates with Sage accounts (it doesn't) I was told that there was no issue with Irish mobile numbers - when an issue arose, I was told that there might be an issue with some mobile numbers but they possibly couldn't identify this as they were Irish numbers, and received no further help. I was reassured that my extensive database of GPs would be imported intact. In fact, entire swathes of data (GP telephone numbers and email addresses) have been removed. The addresses have had Ireland entered as a town, and United Kingdom as the country, which is incorrect. I was reassured that there would be no problem using my existing Word templates, and that I would have full word processor functionality. This is absolutely not the case.

Pros

The product has a lot of potential, particularly relating to automating routine reminders, etc. Patient photos function is very useful

Cons

There are significant issues around the medical history section, which for some reason cannot be removed from the iPad when a patient is given same, to complete a consent form. I consider it dangerous, that a patient can click into and alter their medical history - that is alter their medical record. There is no ability to create and email a Word document or PDF from within the system. We are required to use a secure email system for correspondence with GPs and Hospitals, and thus cannot email directly from Pabau. The impossibility of producing anything other than the simplest of letters within the system, owing to the constraints on the Word templates, means that we have to engage a cumbersome of cutting and pasting email content to letters, an utter waste of time. My letter templated are largely pre-populated with content, which I edit and add to as required. Pabau allows me enter text to one point only in the middle of the document, rendering these templates obselete. This is very frustrating as I specifically asked when I interviewed Pabau, if I could continue using my templates as before, and was told that it would be "no problem"

Reasons for Switching to Pabau

I moved to Pabau as my previous software (Jelly) became an online-only product, losing a huge amount of functionality, and rendering it unsuitable for use in a busy surgical practice. I thought (from the misleading information I was given during the sales pitch), that critical elements of what I require in a software package, would be available on Pabau.

Saied from Media City Physio and Training Centre Limited

Great Software

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is an excellent at his job and as part of the Onboarding Team he takes his role very seriously and was available at all times I got stuck - Thank you so much

Pros

Pabau is a complete practice management application and its right up our street - does what it says on the box and more. and love the features on the application, Very good online security and can manage all the services from one page, and the patient management is superb.

Cons

They need to intergrate other online payment option as STRIPE and our current provider means we have to cost to meet - yes I can cancel the other but we have a better deal with the current provider

Reasons for Choosing Pabau

I am already familiar with the package from my previous job role so it was a no brainer to contiune using PABAU

Response from Pabau

Replied September 2021

Thank you so much Saied! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help! The idea for more payment providers is excellent! Do feel free to give any idea you have on how to improve at out community page. We love hearing from you! https://community.pabau.com/

Craig from Saadia Meyer Ltd

Industry: Mental Health Care

evolving

Making clinic operations smooth and efficient

Pros

Constantly evolving, improving, and adding features to make the operation of a clinic as easy and efficient as possible

Cons

Email storage issues would like to cc all customer incoming emails for easier storage and retrieval

access to support

Response from Pabau

Replied May 2021

Thank you so much Craig! We are constantly welcoming new ideas for improvements so feel free to take this idea and post it on our community page https://community.pabau.com/ so the team can review it! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

Emma from ERA Skin & Laser Clinic

Pabau Customer Service

Pros

Pabau offers excellent functionality from a sales and marketing perspective

Cons

It is a complicated system to set up. Pabau provide loads of tutorials but I feel that 1:1 set up support would have made for an easier integration.

Reasons for Choosing Pabau

Didn't feel they had the same level of support as Pabau offered

Reasons for Switching to Pabau

The support from Consentz was non-existent, especially during lockdown. It's also a very basic system so didn't help me grow my business in the same way as Pabau does

Response from Pabau

Replied May 2021

Thank you for taking the time to send us a review. Here at Pabau we have a support team that can help and guide you and that now respond in less than 2 minutes. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any reason! Over the last 3 months our customer satisfaction ratings on our live chat have been above 95% with an average 1 minute first response time and 25 minutes to fully resolve issues. We have dealt with over 21,000 conversations in the last year, so hopefully you will not hesitate to contact us! We are also always happy to offer as much training as is required and have over 10 live webinars you can join to get the very best out of Pabau, you can find these in Setup > Training. We will offer you use to set up a free one on one training session with a Expert trainer!

Bernardo from Otium Clinics

Very comprehensive software and impressive customer service!

I am very satisfied, both by the software and how it is covering our requirements, as well as in terms of the level of support which is exceptional. In particular, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a very dedicated professional.

Pros

The software is very self explanatory, even though the possibilities are endless. Every component of your business is covered by Pabau.

Cons

To be honest, so far there is nothing I do not like...

Reasons for Switching to Pabau

Pabau is much more comprehensive and is specialised in the sector

Response from Pabau

Replied March 2021

Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help.

Adrian from Lumiere MediSpa

Coouldn't operate without it!

Excellent. I couldn't operate without.

Pros

A great wide range of features for medical practice, particurly the documentation for patient treatments.

Cons

It was difficult to set up and customised. It just means it takes time, but once it is established it flies and saves you a lot of time in the long run.

Reasons for Choosing Pabau

The best one out there that offered the most useful features for both myself and patients.

Response from Pabau

Replied May 2021

Thank you so much Adrian! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

Luz from Chiswick Hair Clinic

Great software - good online training - quick online chat answers

In general is good, quick online chat, great online training, system works well and covers a lot of areas needed to work. It could definitely improve on the way the forms are set up, have more flexibility there. Another area of improvement is again the online chat, making answers more user friendly, not so much it based. There are still some areas that need some twitching (forms flexibility / prescriptions not linking to inventory / Xero integration) but so far Pabau has showed that they do understand user needs and make sure they react to feedback, hence me doing this today.

Pros

The way the have been able to ensure that they users learn - the online trainings are really good. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is amazing!

Cons

Customer support - it is not possible to talk to the developers and that means that customer services responses are fast but limited to repeating what the developers tell them in it terms that are little use to those with no it brains. I was having a problem with Xero integration and the answers I was getting were limited, it took a lot of research from my part to work out what they meant and how to make them work, still there is an error showing up and the answer I got was : "Despite all the errors and information you can see, the system will never sync a Bank Account code full stop." Not helpful at all, I am sure they could do better as I can imagine a lot of people asks these same questions. I could give you a document with the correct steps of how to do it now.

Reasons for Choosing Pabau

It seemed an overall better product

Reasons for Switching to Pabau

pabau is a better software

Response from Pabau

Replied May 2021

Thank you for taking the time to send us a review. Here at Pabau we have a support team that can help and guide you and that now respond in less than 2 minutes. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any reason! Over the last 3 months our customer satisfaction ratings on our live chat have been above 95% with an average 1 minute first response time and 25 minutes to fully resolve issues. We have dealt with over 21,000 conversations in the last year, so hopefully you will not hesitate to contact us! While you can't communicate directly to the developers at the moment there is a way for developers to see your ideas so please go to the community and post all ideas you have to improve the system there and the team will be able to review them! https://community.pabau.com/

Mark from BrightNewMe

Getting better......

Mixed bag. When it's good, it's great (just got into using the online Questionnaires and Consents, which were nowhere near as daunting as I thought they would be). The focus on client service has also greatly improved in recent times - the operators genuinely try to help, and are polite and courteous. The training webinars are a great idea too.

Pros

The integration of various facets of running our practice.

Cons

The down times, or the times when it lags significantly, which occur too often. Also, the basic SLA terms are limited, and even the more advanced SLA you can pay for only gives a certain (and fairly small) amount of cover. But of ocurse that wouldn't matter if there weren't downtimes, or slowness.

Reasons for Choosing Pabau

We preferred the user interface and additional functionality of Pabau.

Response from Pabau

Replied March 2021

Thank you so much! We are in the process of building Pabau 2 which will be more powerful and faster in every aspect. We have also worked to move many clinics to a designated domain and server to make sure thigs are faster and smoother than ever. If you have any suggestions that you want to give for this do send them to our community page so the team can review them. https://community.pabau.com/

Barbara from CMA Ltd

The benefits of Pabau

The Pabau system allows us to carefully target our marketing, provide an excellent service to our patients and staff find the on-line training modules very helpful. Their customer support service is outstanding.

Pros

The Pabau system is uniquely positioned in the aesthetics industry to deliver an easy to use diary, marketing and accounting system.

Cons

When there are glitches in the system it seems to take ages to solve it and we never receive any discount for days that are affected

Reasons for Choosing Pabau

Recommendation from another clinic and the overall business presentation by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] secured our decision to proceed with Pabau.

Reasons for Switching to Pabau

We had worked with MedDBase for over 10 years and were very happy with their 1-2-1 service, but as our business grew they were unable to supply a bespoke system that could cater for all of our needs.

Response from Pabau

Replied March 2021

Natalie from Adonia Aesthetics

Excellent software

pleased

Pros

Our company has used pabau software for 2 years. The services Pabau provides our company is first class to the text reminders, to the paperless consent forms and documentation to the online booking - it has given our clinic a professional look and we are very pleased with the system.

Cons

Customer service support emails take a while to reply (sometimes 3 - 4 days) I have had an existing problem that’s still not been rectified - my consent forms when detailing where I’ve injected on the diagram when saved if I go back in the drawings all my documentation has moved to the right. That you can only use on Apple iPad and can only download from Apple store.

Reasons for Choosing Pabau

Online consent forms Online booking That you update product spec and services

Response from Pabau

Replied May 2021

Thank you for taking the time to send us a review. Here at Pabau we have a support team that at the moment respond in less than 2 minutes that can help guide you and help you correct any mistakes you have made! Do not hesitate to contact us for any reason! Over the last 3 months, our customer satisfaction ratings on our live chat have been above 95%, with an average 1 minute first response time and 25 minutes to fully resolve issues. We have dealt with over 21 thousand conversations in the last year, so hopefully you will not hesitate to contact us with all issues big and small! We have been developing a new marketing leading app for over 1.5 years here is a link to a demo s you can have a look at it. https://marvelapp.com/prototype/d6aih0h/screen/63899119

Daniel from The Minster Clinic

Great clinic software overall

We are able to easily record clinical data with Pabau, and able to use the CRM function to gain an understanding of our patient demographics. The support is exceptional

Pros

Ease of use, functionality and useful marketing tools. Support team is very friendly and approachable. The software is feature-rich and the company continues to innovate and push the boundaries.

Cons

Lack of chat function to be able to communicate in real time with reception and other clinic rooms. This would be a great addition. Lack of integration with my preferred histology lab. The software has gone down a couple of times, which is a real problem as we rely so heavily on it for consent taking and clinical notes. Having a backup in place fro when these outages happen would be good.

Reasons for Switching to Pabau

I was looking for a truly paperless solution and Pabau made a lot of sense.

Response from Pabau

Replied March 2021

Thank you so much Daniel! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau. If you have any ideas you want to share as you have mentioned do send them to our community page so the team can review them. https://community.pabau.com/

Victoria from Elysium Aesthetics Health and Wellbeing LLP

Webinar

I really want to be able to understand and use the features properly to full capacity but I don’t have the time

Pros

The features, service, security and patient management

Cons

Setting things up and can’t revert back when I make a mistake Figuring things out and seeing patients is very timely and complicated

The features abs Demo

Reasons for Switching to Pabau

Features I needed secure patient paperless documentátion

Response from Pabau

Replied May 2021

Julie from Sarah Dale Aesthetics

Comprehensive logical system

Very good. Training and guidance material within the software has improved over the time we have been using it. We need to learn about more of the features to get the most from using Pabau, but we are now working on this.

Pros

Functionality and flexibility is extremely good and regular updates and additions means we can advance our business in line with our industry. Overall we can tailor so many elements to fit our operations precisely.

Cons

Some key pieces of information - ie telephone number is presented in small fonts. Would like to find a way to adjust this - maybe there is a way and we are missing it.

Response from Pabau

Replied March 2021

Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything such as the Font issue you mentioned, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

Kirsty from Kirsty Lillian Aesthetics

Great Software

Great customer care. I'm a night owl so even had replies from staff at 11pm which i was expecting the next day to answer questions. I wasn't pushed with a hard sell which was nice! Ive interacted with most staff as ive asked multiple questions daily as ive set the system up and always received a speedy helpful response. Very friendly, welcoming staff with great systemising and automation software!

Pros

I purchased this for when we reopen. I was considering taking a new member of staff on to do all the implementing and automation as well as stock control etc. all the bits I dont have time to do but purchased the software instead. It allows me to run reports at my own convenience. I enjoy that it ha content blocks on as i rent from various areas and I dont want them to access my performance and cash flow etc yet they can still book in my clients. Im very visual and so is this program you can simple colour code, add clients and staff photos etc.

Cons

Its a little tricky to use at first but easy to learn. I am an android fan as ive had to purchase an ipad for clients journeys etc which was a pain so that i can use the app,

Reasons for Choosing Pabau

The formats of the paperless forms and ease of one app does it all for me. I'm paying a little extra for convenience.

Reasons for Switching to Pabau

I wanted to go paperless forms.

Response from Pabau

Replied March 2021

Maria from Bank Aesthetics

Leader in clinic software

The staff are always willing to help, my experience has been mixed when it’s working it’s excellent but when there are hiccups is disastrous (more the fact that we can’t work without it). I would describe it as a love hate relationship.

Pros

I like how I can manage the day to day running of the clinic having all the tools and technology at the touch of a button. I also like how visual the software is making it user friendly.

Cons

I find the set up very technical which is frustrating because I could get so much more from PABAU. I have been with PABAU since its infant years and there has been numerous updates which we just can’t keep up with. It would be good to speak to someone as email communication is not always desirable.

Reasons for Choosing Pabau

PABAU was recommended by a college and I meet the team at a conference stand.

Response from Pabau

Replied March 2021

Thank you for taking the time to send us a review. Here at Pabau we have a support team that at the moment respond in less than 2 minutes that can help guide you and help you. We also do phone calls so feel free to request one if you need to! We are also always happy to offer as much training as is required and have over 10 live webinars you can join to get the very best out of Pabau, you can find these in Setup > Training.

Kate from Jag Chana

doctors practice

The paperless system is fantastic. We are a doctors practice and its a very busy practice. The system works extremely well. It saves time, its colourful and its extremely easy to use.

Pros

We are a small business with a staff of 5 and the system gives us all equal information at any time . Any of us can pick up on a lead and take over. Its calendar is fantastic as you can see at a glance the type of patients booked. It is a paperless system which has saved us hours of scanning in notes. You either right or left click on a patient booked to have access to there information. Its possible to do templates to personize the letters. Its also just so easy and logical to use.

Cons

The least favourite aspect is the help line contact via Email. It is a very good service but i do miss the face to face aspect when you have a problem or a phone call with some one to explain your problem However I will admit the glitches we have had have all been sorted quickly either in minutes or days. We had a problem putting the GP details on patient files but Pabau fixed this .

Reasons for Switching to Pabau

we wanted to become a paperless company

Response from Pabau

Replied March 2021

Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help or to request a call as well if that is easier for you!

Natalie from Skin Excellence Clinics Ltd

PABAU Review

We have found that we can integrate Go Cardless which we are yet to do and hope that this will help the Clinic run more smoothly.

Pros

It's easy to use once everything has been set up. I am not very techym but I have managed to do most of the tasks on this system. I would like to have the time to learn more of its functionality so have found the webinars really helpful.

Cons

I believe our Doctor that uses the system would like the photo section improved.

Reasons for Choosing Pabau

It had a lot of functionality in the back office and integrated with xero and other things like Go Cardless. It was user friendly and the support was great.

3 years ago

Response from Pabau

Replied March 2021

Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau. We are planning to have new and improved the new Pabau 2 and photos will be part of that. If you have any suggestions that you want to give for this do send them to our community page so the team can review them. https://community.pabau.com/

PARVEZ from The Aesthetic & Wellness Clinic

Why did i not do this sooner!

Amazed so far with the level of support and friendliness from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! Being an aesthetic nurse i have a keen and well trained eye for how things should look. I believe that from a patients point of view by having a Pabau system displays a high amount of professionalism and with this system even small businesses or the lone aesthetic nurses can take on the bigger firms. I feel this will put us, a small friendly business on an equal footing with the big corporate in terms of professional systems management.

Pros

The whole system is fantastic! At first i felt a little out of my depth but with the help from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the fantastic tutorial support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] i am now in my element. So far I am currently in my free trail period and the range and diversity of this product, its ease of use is fantastic. This system will do everything i need in an instant allowing me to focus on providing treatments and less time on business admin, filing forms ie all the old paper stuff we Aesthetician’s loath.

Cons

Cant really answer yet as am still getting the basics, but heard today that there are new updates out.

Reasons for Choosing Pabau

I liked the You tube videos and found a lot more information online compared to others. Also felt i got a good deal.

Response from Pabau

Replied March 2021

kelly from Swann Aesthetics

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Complicated but worth it

Overall really good, once you get your head around it- I would definately recommend

Pros

Does everything we need- especially now with online booking and deposit taking. Everything in one place, and easy to access once set up.

Cons

Can be difficult to use, and complicated to set up. Don’t feel that get a lot of support

Needed everything in one system, instead of running 2

Response from Pabau

Replied May 2021

Sue from Elan Medical Derma Actives Ltd

Best clinic software on the market

It has made clinic management a lot easier

Pros

This software pulls together a lot of features from clinic management to physician notes and it is constantly updating and introducing more features making it the best clinic management software around.

Cons

Every year I have to produce an annual audit of my treatments. This is extremely time consuming as their are no reports that can help me with this. I would also like the option to bulk archive patients that have not visited the clinic for over three years.

Response from Pabau

Replied March 2021

Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help! We are planning to have new and improved Reports in the new Pabau 2. If you have any suggestions that you want to give for this do send them to our community page so the team can review them. https://community.pabau.com/

Melissa from Birmingham Private Clinic

BPC Pabau Review

Pros

I like the ease of use and colour coded system.

Cons

I find that pulling specific reports is not easy and more difficult than it needs to be.

Response from Pabau

Replied March 2021

Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help! We are also in the process if building Pabau 2 which will have a more powerful report system so please pass any ideas for this you might have in https://community.pabau.com/ so the team can review them!

Alessandra from Primas Medispa

Amazing

Pros

lots of funcionalities and simple to use

Cons

there are not individual widgets for treatments . it should be a way for the customer to be able to book the treatment they are looking on the page. example : if they are in facials page and click 'book' all the list of all treatments appear. no good for campaigns where you need to redirect the client to only one treatment session.

very limited

Response from Pabau

Replied March 2021

Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help! We are planning to have new and improved system in the new Pabau 2. If you have any suggestions that you want to give for such as the one you have mentioned for marketing do send them to our community page so the team can review them. https://community.pabau.com/

Amy from A L Medical Aesthetics & Wellness

Training

I am very pleased overall with the service provided and look forward to maximising its use in clinic to help build and grow my business further

Pros

We have had extensive support and direction from the training team to utilise Pabau to its max. I highly recommend the whole team but specifically [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who has been excellent

Cons

Webinars are held live but mainly within working hours of clinic the option to have in an evening so you can have real time question and answer would be great. I appreciate you can watch on play back if you register but this is not the same

Response from Pabau

Replied March 2021

Thank you so much! The training suggestion is a great one do go and share it to our community page so the team can review this! https://community.pabau.com/

Kay from All About feet

Computerised Medical Records

Very good. Helpful staff, good tutorials, user friendly system.

Pros

The software is entirely suitable to our clinics. It is easy to understand with a methodical approach and didn't take as long to switch to this from our paper system.

Cons

Initially there were problems but we were helped by the team of support at Pabau.

Reasons for Choosing Pabau

Had a fresh look and vast capability and by request, the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] came out to meet us and personally explain what Pabau had to offer. We liked him, we liked the product and we are still happy.

Response from Pabau

Replied March 2021

Vicky from Cosmedica Beauty

Webinar review

I’m very happy with Pabau and the software they offer

Pros

Pabau has grown over the years and during this Covid pandemic they have really delivered. Updating the software, introducing new services such as video consultations and also holding free webinars which I have found extremely helpful and relevant.

Cons

It does have its issues but I have always found the team easy to contact and even more so now with the chat facility.

Reasons for Choosing Pabau

Price and more user friendly

Reasons for Switching to Pabau

I wanted a software which offered a medical model for doctors and nurses to use

Response from Pabau

Replied March 2021

parveen from PeauPerfect Skin And Laser Clinic

Life Saver!

Absolutely amazing, very helpful team and out of all the softwares i have used once you are used to using Pabau, the things you can do and offer patients is endless. It has made my life so much easier because running a growing business yourself is very difficult and it just helps to have everything on one software and it does everything with one click of a button!

Pros

It has everything you need to manage your business in one software, from messaging patients to having all patient consults and medical forms.

Cons

When it crashes, It feels as though it takes a while to start again or contact anyone. I feel it crashes at important times for example the week we knew we were going into lock down it crashed. I feel it could be because it went crazy with all clinics hence why.

Response from Pabau

Replied March 2021

Thank you so much! We are in the process of building Pabau 2 which will be much more stable and powerful! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

Necca from Venus Arsthetics

Good Software can be better

Pros

Post care emails for individualized treatment options

Cons

Synchronization of data among users Treatment Package use not applicable System is usually very slow

Response from Pabau

Replied March 2021

Thank you so much! We are in the process of building Pabau 2 which will be much more stable,faster and powerful! Do feel free to give any idea you have on how to improve packages or Synchronization of data at out community page. https://community.pabau.com/

Helen from The Goldsmith Clinic

Pabau review

Pros

Love the reporting suite. Easy to use and navigate. The customer support is brilliant.

Cons

You need several versions of Pabau open if you want access to the calendar and to generate reports or do anything else in the set up area.

Response from Pabau

Replied March 2021

Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help! We are planning to have new and improved system in the new Pabau 2. If you have any suggestions that you want to give for this do send them to our community page so the team can review them. https://community.pabau.com/

Sue from Elan Medical Skin Clinic

Problems, problems, problems

I have been using Pabau now for 8 months as I wanted a system that was mobile and would offer me a paper free environment. Pabau promised so much but has so far under-delivered. The main desktop version is fine for booking appointments and creating invoices but using the database for marketing within Pabau is not good. The mobile app is useless. I am constantly contact support because one thing or another fails to work. In the past 8 months I have had problems on a weekly basis. I am now unable to upload photographs onto patient notes and the app constantly freezes and crashes. I also wanted a reliable way of creating digital consent forms. This is currently working fine. The support guys are friendly but they are rarely able to sort out any problems. Instead they just report the problem to the developers. After 8 months of problems I am almost at the end of my tether. I often wish I had stayed with my old cloud based system. Clinic Office may not have offered all the fancy advantages, but it was a stable system and it was reliable. In 3 years I think I only had to report a problem once or twice and the problem was dealt with there and then. I will stick with Pabau a while longer because it is too stressful to change software again and if Pabau finally sort out these ongoing problems I will happily come back and update my review but at the moment, I only give it 2 stars.

Pros

Offers a lot of functions

Cons

It is unstable and a lot of the functions either do not work or keep crashing the programme.

Response from Pabau

Replied March 2021

Thank you for the review Sue! We have been developing a new marketing leading app for over 1.5 years here is a link to alive Demo so you can see what it offers. https://marvelapp.com/prototype/d6aih0h/screen/63899119 We have also launched Advanced Marketing so do reach out to us to see about using this powerful marketing tool if you need a boost there. As we are the process of building Pabau form the ground up to be a more reliable and faster system please fell free to post any ideas you have in the community forum. https://community.pabau.com/

Jenna from London Real Skin

New to Pabau

So far I am getting used to the platform with the help of the training sessions and support team.

Pros

- Keeping everything connected and in one place helps to see business overview and keep everyone in the loop - Access to regular software training - Extremely efficient support team

Cons

The platform could be modernised with improved usability. It is a little confusing to navigate in the beginning, however, there is a caveat to this, which is the access to the useful regular training sessions. As a marketer, I believe there could be better opportunity to add branding to any patient communication - I may find that this is already the case once I have navigated the platform more myself.

Fatma from Medical Practice

The sytem

Pros

Booking service is easy to use, not the easiest system to navigate, I use the help videos a lot. The customer service is great and they always get back to you to resolve the issue.

Cons

The system is very expensive for what it is, compared to other software. I signed up to the system 4 years ago when I first opened the clinic, they was still working on the system them, I feel it should of been discounted while the system is still be developing, £150 not to much, between £60-£80 would be expected.

Jenni from The Dr Jenni Clinic

Great software

Great customer service and prompt support

Pros

So much functionality, great support, paperless system

Cons

Some important features are missing which are present on lesser systems - which would make the whole booking experience so much smoother

Reasons for Choosing Pabau

Fast customer service response - it’s all about customer experience!!!

Reasons for Switching to Pabau

More functions but still prefer calendly for booking at the moment

Response from Pabau

Replied March 2021

Jill from Jill Chantry PA Services

Great customisable software

It is taking a little while to set up, like other CRM's i have worked on, but i am really impressed with both the product and the service.

Pros

It has many features that can be customised to suit how you run your practise. The help in setting the software up has been amazing. There are many help articles and videos to watch, but perhaps the most surprising are free one to one sessions where someone who really knows how the software works takes you through it on a one to one basis, answering your questions as you go. There is also a live chat where someone answers questions or helps you figure something out as you go, so that is really helpful. Excellent service.

Cons

The app does not run on android but i believe there is a new app coming which has lots of extra features, but overall i am struggling to find something that i don't like.

Response from Pabau

Replied March 2021

Luke from MyFootMedic

Fantastic Software when it works

Well thought out software which tackles almost all of our requirements. However, very frustrating that there are new major issues on a weekly and almost daily basis. Without these constant issues this software would be unbeatable. As it stands, I am currently looking into possible alternative software providers.

Pros

The features are great and plentiful. Really well thought out software. Easy to use and it’s great that its accessible on multiple devices in multiple locations. Functionality that other software does not have.

Cons

Software constantly has issues, features regularly don’t work. Integrated payment system has issues and has lost us income. Online booking system has had issues. Issues between patients accessing information dependant on what device they are using.

Reasons for Choosing Pabau

At the time Cliniko did not allow you to take payment for appointments via their online booking system, they have since opened this functionality.

Response from Pabau

Replied March 2021

Thank you for the review Luke. Sorry to hear you have has this difficulty with the system. We are always upgrading our system and keeping up to date with the newest payment and security technologies. Juts this year we have introduced Apple and Google pay to make your Online Booking even more effective. We are in the process of building Pabau 2 which will be more powerful and faster in every aspect. Do reach out to us on the live chat so we can discuss how you can continue using the system to further help you on! I am also offering you free one on one training with one of our training experts! Do contact us and we can set this up!

Richard from Rejuvenating Solutions Ltd

Rejuvenating Solutions Ltd

Just really got going with Pabau but really like it. I just need to extract data from the system to meet our accountants requirements so hoping to code items of expenditure and sales so they can pick this information up (from 'reports') and transfer into the year end accounts.

Pros

Relatively easy to understand and use. Tailored for Medical Aesthetic clinics.

Cons

Initially looks quite 'busy' but after the introductory webinar it all made sense so really nothing I don't like about it.

Reasons for Switching to Pabau

Highly recommended. Also paperless system so an advantage with current (cover-19) situation.

Response from Pabau

Replied March 2021

Stephanie from Aeternum Aesthetics

Moving clinic software systems was easier than I had thought.

Pros

Integration into my business has been managed really well and I've received a lot of support from Pabau. Any questions I have asked have been answered quickly and efficiently and within a week we're up and running with the new system.

Cons

Its early days for us as we are still very knew to Pabau. However, I think the only negative I could mention is that it always takes time to learn a new system! Regardless of the provider this would always be the same so its not a negative directed at Pabau.

Response from Pabau

Replied March 2021

Zoe from The Beauty Room AL5

Very happy with Pabau - efficient and patient

Helped to organise and increase business

Pros

Online booking increases our sales - also it's great to be able to access schedule on phone, also all staff can update from anywhere

Cons

Find adding courses difficult and sometimes it can be a little slow - also it always asks for password when logging in on phone - not sure how to resolve

Response from Pabau

Replied March 2021

Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help! We are planning to have new and improved courses in the new Pabau 2. If you have any suggestions that you want to give for this do send them to our community page so the team can review them. https://community.pabau.com/

Elizabeth from EBA

The Everything platform

Pros

Covers all the bases we need in our busy aesthetics clinic which very few of the competitors did. Additional features are really useful too and ensure smooth running

Cons

Sadly doesn't integrate fully with Quickbooks (but its coming!) and also vouchers are somewhat basic but these are seriously minor issues which don't detract from the overall working of the platform

It just does everything

Response from Pabau

Replied March 2021

Thank you so much! We are planning to have new and improved vouchers in the new Pabau 2. If you have any suggestions that you want to give for this do send them to our community page so the team can review them. https://community.pabau.com/

Ben from Dr Finlays Private Practice

Great multifunction software

Very happy with the product

Pros

Cost effective, great responsive customer support; does alot more for the business than other "just another medical record" softewares

Cons

Integration was a challenge but worth it!

cost/functionality

Clare from viva skin clinics

Honest feedback

Poor, disapointing. The day the trainer was an hour late was a sign of things to come. Wish we would of never signed up

Pros

Nearly nothing with the exception of recalls

Cons

everything, literally nearly everything. I have to do all the programing, its clunky, not intuitive and built like the original MAC. Lack of integrations- terrible back end- snapshot or dashboard is nearly non existent.

Reasons for Choosing Pabau

Because we were sold a lie

Reasons for Switching to Pabau

We needed an all in one CRM system with reporting and scheduling as well as a life cycle for the patient journey.

Jay from Elite Aesthetics

Great Clinic Software

Great support from their technical teams. Fantastic Training proved for free.

Pros

Rich with features to manage diary and customer contacts.

Cons

The initial versions of the software were not as good, with limited technical support. This has now been greatly improved.

Response from Pabau

Replied March 2021

Amar from Beauty by AM

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Great piece of software

Overall great experience till date!

Pros

I like that it has all the features that you need in one place. I used many software before but Pabau is the best so far and it allows me and my team to do a lot of things on a daily basis. The team are also quite open to suggestions and always consider our requests. Thank you Pabau

Cons

No cons at the moment. I like all its features.

Response from Pabau

Replied March 2021

martine from SkinGenius

Online training

Overall a usefull piece of software. Regadring support, it would be nice to pick up the phone and talk to support.

Pros

Contains many features, online booking is a great feature

Cons

Too many clicks to get to a certain area. The diary can also be hard to navigate, looks a bit old fashioned compared to alternative systems.

Consultation forms.

Response from Pabau

Replied March 2021

Thank you so much! Feel free to reach out to the live chat and ask for a phone call at any time! We are currently launching our Calendar 2 in the BETA version which is much faster and has a cleaner more modern interface.

Zoe from ESHO Clinic

Amazing upgrade from our last software

Automation and increased efficiency

Pros

The guys at Pabau are constantly updating the software and adding in features that they know their clients will love. This helps us deliver better customer service and streamline tasks that were previously taking us hours every single week. The fact that the automation also reduces errors is a god-send.

Cons

There are a few bugs with the app that has prevented us from being able to use it as much as we would like in clinic but support are looking into this and are quick to respond to other glitches that crop up along the way.

Response from Pabau

Replied March 2021

Florina from Eve Clinics

Very good services

Very good

Pros

Patient journey, reports, marketing & training support

Cons

Some of the features can be done only manual.

Reasons for Choosing Pabau

More complex and very supportive team

Response from Pabau

Replied March 2021

Baris from Tutkun Medical Aesthetics UG

Industry: Plastics

Good experience for the beginning

Good

Pros

There are lots of Templates to use. The steps for patient check out is excellent.

Cons

It has lots of features and a bit complicated at the beginning. The Language option as German is not there yet.

Reasons for Choosing Pabau

The 3 months trial give me the option to try it.

Response from Pabau

Replied September 2021

Thank you so Baris! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help! If you are happy to complete some translations we can import German to a lot of the system for you! Just contact us on support@pabau.com and we can send you the documents!

Tash from Skin Enhance And Wellness

Really useful tool for my medical practice.

Happy with it.

Pros

Consent forms have been really user friendly both for me and my patients. Annotating treatment on actual images enables accurate record keeping. Appointment booking has been really easy to perform Ipad integration is a great feature.

Cons

Inability to integrate with point of sale devices.

Response from Pabau

Replied March 2021