Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"The guidance and service is also very good. You can chat with them, get questions answered quickly, and the application has been actively developed by an enthusiastic team."
  • icon"The Salonized customer service is extremely helpful and friendly. I can definitely recommend it to any practice/salon."
  • icon"They take good care of the wishes of the customer. I am very satisfied and definitely recommend this system."
  • icon"There could be introduced a kind of picture of feet so that we can draw into these pictures and sign the problems on feet."
  • icon"Plus I don't like that we can't print ea h therapist day list only the whole week, or all therapist."
  • icon"Sometimes it's hard to see if updates are actually being applied."

Have you used Salonized and would like to share your experience with others?

All Salonized Reviews

Monique

Perfect support for my practice! Perfect support for my practice!

This software gives me more time and rest because it works good. I usedLast to send my confirmations and my reminders by What'sApp daily. Now it is going automatically. I cannot make mistakes in this anymore. I can send an invoice easily. Clients have the possibility to pay forward. (iDEAL) I get compliments for the easy way they make a booking. I am online 24/7 so I am always available to be booked. And last but not least it gives me a very professional image.

Pros

"I'm really happy with the support that Salonized gives me. It gives me peace of mind that matters are handled automatically, for example confirmations, reminders and payments. Clients give me compliments because of the professional appearance Salonized has. Needless to say, I can recommend it to anyone!".

EDUARDO

Easy to use and offers great functionality.

I have used it for 2 years and has accompanied me during the process of development and growth of my business, has allowed me to optimize and facilitate the management of key aspects of the salon as the control and monitoring of the inventory of products and supplies, scheduling appointments and management of employees, in addition to billing and point of sale, so you can generate financial reports with just one click, I am pleasantly satisfied with the functionality and benefits it has provided me, I hope to use it for a long time. Also that has given me the possibility of having to manage my own business and personal, continue working as a stylist, which has been wonderful for me.

Pros

Salonized is an automated, cloud-based system that offers many features and great benefits, among which are the management of appointments, employees, inventories and payrolls, in addition to a customer database and offers online reservations, automatic notifications, point of sale (POS). On the other hand it is very easy to configure as it has configuration wizard, which will guide the steps to complete the customization of the program, additionally it is very easy to use and navigate, has a very dynamic design and I like the level of customization, I can insert the logo of my business and choose the colors to be displayed in the services.

Cons

It is a very complete tool, I have not presented any type of inconvenience with its performance or operation. In general, it is worth the small investment I made when I purchased this service, I am very pleased.

Reasons for choosing Salonized

I tested the 3 products, Versum, Shedul.com, and Salonized and although they have the same purpose and many features in common or similar, Salonized, I found it more intuitive and easy to use for my staff, as I liked the configuration wizard very much, in addition, its interface is very friendly and intuitive.

Mandie

Excellent But it is not flexible enough to capture very important information

Pros

It's a really good system, users find it very easy to book and the bookings are clear to the practitioner, the booking system is incredibly straight forward for the customer

Cons

The system should be more simple to customise by the user for example the booking page should have other options for the customer to complete which could be selected or not by the owner date of Birth or marketing information

Wietske

'I'm super happy with Salonized!'

Pros

I'm really happy with Salonized, I can definitely recommend it to everyone! I use it for my sport massage practice. I have gotten a quick response on any questions I ask via the chat. If it's a bit too complicated they will schedule in a call with you to take some extra time to explain things. I even got sent a bouquet of flowers when my mother suddenly passed away on the day that my practice was supposed to open... This came really unexpected and I appreciated it a lot, thank you for that, it meant a lot to me!'

Cons

Nothing , I like Everything on this program salonized

Valentina

Industry: Cosmetics

The Ferrari of salon software

Online booking system, online payments, super happy customers, no hassle

Pros

I have tried just about all the salon software packages; Salonized remains the best. It is the perfect online booking system, with Mailchimp and Mollie user-friendly integrations and good management information. The guidance and service is also very good. You can chat with them, get questions answered quickly, and the application has been actively developed by an enthusiastic team.

Ann Marie

The system works fantastically well for me I'm very pleased.

Makes my business run smoothly. The booking system runs perfectly for me . I've now linked my personal google calendar to salonized that's makes my life so organised being a small business . Customer service have been fantastic always answer your enquirys promptly.

Pros

The system saves me time which I love. I wouldnt be with out it now . Before I used a dairy & pencil . I can be away from my salon and still check and take bookings.

Cons

you can't see your deleted booking if you've made a mistake . Your feed back can't be tranfered to your face book or website . I think your text messages should be free or run from your own net work .

Debbie

Extremely user-friendly and it offers a solution for everything.

Pros

I was able to work more efficient with Salonized, and gained customers through the low-threshold online plan system. There has been less no-shows, if any, because of the easy-to-set reminders and much less administration due to automatic rapports. There could still be features added to make it even easier for me, but Salonized is ongoing in development, so I expect this will happen soon!

Inge

Industry: Cosmetics

Should have done it much sooner! Should have done it much sooner! Great product!

I have more time to do other things. People easily make appointments online.

Pros

Should have done it much sooner! Switched from another online calendar. I should have done that sooner! My clients never have problems with booking appointments. It's always carefully organized. I can see a clear overview of everything and it saves me a lot of time! Great support team, too. If I have any questions, they respond quickly :)

Michaƫla

super! Since October 2016, I have worked with Salonized and I think the system is very user-friendly

Since October 2016, I have woeker with Salonized and I think the system is very user-friendly and that it becomes more and more convenient with use. I have been very satisfied since I started with this system.

Pros

Now the appointments are neatly confirmed and reminders are sent out and I am able to produce attractive invoices. Everything is being kept in good standing within the reports. It works very efficiently. The Salonized customer service is extremely helpful and friendly! I can definitely recommend it to any practice/salon.

Nyk

Affordable, Reliable and Supportive.

Pros

I love the constant new features being implemented by the customer demand. I love the ease of use of the system and the great reports that give me daily and monthly chart based visuals on my business.

Cons

Lack of social media links to reviews and I would like to see more business marketing tips or any tips to improve small business.

Belinda

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Excellent sytem!

Pros

This professional system perfectly fulfills my needs. For myself and my customers, it is very pleasant to use. Customers can even schedule their own appointments. The ability to pay in advance has received excellent feedback from my customers as well. Nice, smooth service from the Salonized employees. They take good care of the wishes of the customer. I am very satisfied and definitely recommend this system.

Cons

I'll wish that I could send the reviews to my website. I have no other things that I like least about Salonized.

Jay

I love how easy it is to use and how there is someone to answer questions fairly quickly

Pros

That it has made my life easier, with bookings and the running of accounts stock takes and being able to log in remotely from the salon

Cons

That you can double book a room, this idea I put forward and was told it would be done well over a year ago. Plus I don't like that we can't print ea h therapist day list only the whole week, or all therapist

Jolande

Excellent customer care.I wish that I had changed a lot sooner as it gives me so much more joy

happy clients

Pros

That customers can book their appointments online. That feedback can be given by customers and imprinted on your website

Cons

Sometimes it's hard to see if updates are actually being applied. For the rest, I am very pleased with the product. I have no negatives about the product.

Melanie

All in one

Pros

A very good system that combines all my needs. It works very smoothly and easily. After having 4 systems running consecutively, now, finally, I have them all in one.

Cons

Not possible to reserve a room or appliance when this one is always used in combination with a service

Suzy

Awesome!!

Pros

Awesome! Clear and simple software! Easy to use by multiple employees and even over the phone. Great service! Quick answers to questions through online chat, too. I will definitely recommend Salonized if someone asks me for an online agenda. Five stars!!