(1,128)

1,128

• Pros

• "I like that it's easy to use for the client whilst they're booking and I love that it is constantly improving"

• "Love the fact that you can control your bookings from anywhere from any device.. love all the features and benefits .. and love the new e mail blasts .. excellent "

• "Excellent product quality, simplicity and style, many possibilities, this is so awesome product "

• Cons

• "I love everything about it, maybe only thing I have to say least is their updates are slower pace. it will take a while to have function you may want."

• "To be honest nothing really comes to mind, other than at times it has been a bit tricky to search a client and I have no idea why but other than that it's fantastic."

• "Only a few of the features which still need tweaking. But I think once that is all sorted this will be an amazing system. Only one way text can be a bit confusing for some clients. "

Browse Shedul Reviews

Vincent from Vincent Hair Passion

The best

Pros

I am a professional in hairdresser and I highly recommend this booking system. easy to custom or to use. It does what you looking for. Vincent hair passion.

Cons

Should be able to have more pictures, it is limited to 4 on the venue. And please if you could add some pictures for each services would be fantastic!

Emily from Love Living Holistics

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Fantastic!!

Loved it!

Pros

I love that Fresha is simple and easy to use. Coming from a much more complicated system like MINDBODY, Fresha was so wonderfully easy to figure out and implement. Customer service has always been so kind and responsive and happy to help. I love this software and am So grateful for how they have supported me during the challenges of COVID-19.

Cons

I have been with them for a few years so like any software it has been a gradual build with new features. Online processing/sales and gift cards weren’t always a feature but they are so great at listening to the needs of their customers and making upgrades.

Reasons for Choosing Shedul

It was free at the time, clean look and easy to use.

Mary from The Refinery Barbershop and Men’s Day Spa

Not Recommended if you want to receive your funds

Honestly, I could deal with the cons and find suitable alternatives because it was so easy to use. Analytics were great and my staff loved the system. The turning point occurred when I enrolled in their payment processing. I submitted all required information and received a message that everything had been verified. Payouts began the next day and were deposited into my bank account without issue. A month later I received an email saying they couldn’t verify my account and were holding my funds. Almost a month later and after submitting and resubmitting at least 5 times, they still say they can’t verify the information. My bank has no idea what the issue could be. Bottom line: if you want to receive the money you worked to earn, do not enroll in their payment processing system. I’ve gone back to my previous system and am receiving my payouts with no issues whatsoever.

Pros

Very easy and intuitive to implement and use on a daily basis.

Cons

Unable to create and send client intake forms or customize client confirmations or rescheduling of appointments, thank you’s, marketing texts etc.

Response from Shedul.com

Replied January 2020

Hey Mary, so sorry to see this review but pleased to see you're still using Shedul. I can see that you've passed all of the essential security checks so we can continue with regular payouts and payment processing. Verification checks are legal security requirements rather than Shedul's requirements but it's ultimately better to be safe. Now that you've passed, you can process payments as usual :) We're sorry it took longer than expected but we would appreciate it if you would update this review to reflect how you've used all of Shedul's features for the last 2 years and continue to do so. Thank you for all of your support and feedback

Jess from Spoilt Rotten Beauty

The Best

Pros

This program is so easy to use, it has all the correct reports easily available.

Cons

The only thing that is a slight inconvenience it the inability to customise reminder text messages and notifications that are sent out to the clients.

Reasons for Choosing Shedul

I used Timely for only 3 months and then went back to using Shedul, it literally does everything a super expensive paid software does and only charges you per online booking received and carried out

Andrea from HumanCanvas LLC

Great addition to my business

LOVE

Pros

It is extremely user friendly for both myself and my clients. It updates me immediately when someone books an appointment. I researched several different applications before I decided on this one. After using it for a while I feel like I have definitely made the right choice. I have already recommended this product too many of my colleagues and plan to do so in the future. It's a great addition that makes my job much easier.

Cons

Some of my clients like text message reminders when it's time for their hair cut. This way they do not have to think about it and I make sure they are in on time. I would love 4 to 6 week automatic reminders for certain clients. Honestly, this would be my only suggestion. Everything else is well-thought-out and thorough. This company has literally thought of everything.

Reasons for Choosing Shedul

They were quick to respond and seemed to be extremely organized.

April from April A. Studio

Amazing Scheduling App

Great user-friendly system and features. Amazing app!

Pros

Recently switched the Shedul as it offers more features that my previous app didn’t have such as categorized services when online booking, colour-coded services, daily reports, inventory, analytics, etc.

Cons

I wish there was a feature to also have a 1hr text reminder along with the 24/48hr e-mail reminder. My clients really appreciated that feature my old app provided.

Reasons for Choosing Shedul

Professional look, functionality, 24/7 customer support.

Lee from Hideaway Hairstyling

Awesome software

Before finding this software I was running 3 different programs...inventory software, appointment software and pos software. Now Shedul does it all and I can access it from any device. It has made my work day so much easier!

Pros

I have just started using Shedul for my home base salon. After using many other products over the years and them not providing all the features that my business needs...I found Shedul and just love it!! Customizing it for my use has been simple and fast to do. This software is going to make the running of the salon more efficient. I still can’t believe that it is totally free… But it is!! THANK YOU for this awesome software.

Cons

There are only small tweaks that I would like to see... -filing clients by last name -clients able to respond to sms reminder message - copy and paste would be awesome

Reasons for Choosing Shedul

It had everything I was looking for and no monthly fees.

Hannah from Brow & Co

Simple and Brilliant

Pros

I used shedul in my past job and found it easy to use for basic bookings so I decided to use it for my own business, it is extremely easy to set up and for me it was a tad more tricky as I work in 7 different salons on a monthly basis so it’s not a Mon-Fri roster! However if shedul didn’t have a feature I thought would be handy within a few hours of sending an email I had a response with a brilliant solution, Each time I can’t figure something out or I’ve been wracking my own brain the customer service team comes back really quickly with a step by step explanation on how to sort my issue! Seriously the best experience I’ve ever had with customer service in any industry!

Cons

I would like the option to choose my appointment times eg. 9am, 10am not 10:15 etc

Reasons for Choosing Shedul

Because I have used kitomba in a previous salon and they were hopeless! I could spend 2 hours on the phone to customer service and they still couldn’t sort the issue Timely seemed ok but I had experience with shedul and I’m so glad I chose you guys!

Angela from Beauty with Expressions

Fabulous!!!

I love it!!!

Pros

I absolutely love this software! The customer service is so kind and helpful!! I really appreciate all they do to make sure I have what I need and I can do whatever’s necessary to have my business run smoothly. Especially through this time of need!!

Cons

The only thing I had an issue with was the processing time. I can’t quite figure out how to make it give me that 1/2hr between services...

Reasons for Choosing Shedul

Because it was the most affordable and function-able for my business!

Aimee from AMZ Brow X Beauty

Industry: Cosmetics

Very good customer service, fast response from the team, very strong support.

Pros

Easy to use liked all the software so far.

Cons

Send a confirmation to customer to confirm they appointment

Dylan from HydroPros-The IV Rehydration Specialists

All Around Great Company/Brand

Not only do they have great software, but they have an amazing culture. I saw an advertisement for them, commented on my experience with their product, and congratulated them on their exposure and success. They sent me a PERSONAL message. Emoji’s and everything! In response to that comment. They are getting everything right.

Pros

This software is very user friendly: Simply organized- Uses basic interfacing structure that makes everything easy to find, allowing us to perform tasks efficiently and easily, and it very easy to train staff. Easy on the eyes- I am a people person, not a technology person. I don’t like the big flashy nonsense, crazy fonts and colors and the disappearing and reappearing functions on some of these “modern” software systems. Those things are great for advertising, not great for integrating business software. Everything is plainly labeled, all your options are programmed in an easy to search dropdown menu, and it doesn’t over stimulated your brain. Good things are built on perfecting the basics, and these guys have just about done it. Takes the load off by enhancing customer service- In the past I have had to take on the time consuming task of sending reminders to each client/customer scheduled personally. As a professional who strives for customer service perfection, knowing that rep sends auto-confirmation and 24 hour reminders relieves a lot of stress. All I have to do is input the correct basic information, then Shedul takes it from there.

Cons

Honestly I have not found something negative about using this software. I am not the one who customizes our particular account, I am a user only. However, from a user perspective at least, this software hits all the check marks.

Response from Shedul.com

Replied May 2019

<3 <3

Ted from Dorothy's Day Spa Inc.,

Spa Management and POS software that will be LOVED by Spa Owners and Managers who implement it!

Many, if the company will be doing such a great job, in near future Shedul will be the Spa Management software to go! My wife spa is very customer oriented and this software allows us to accommodate our customers request much easier, quicker and with fewer errors. I love it!

Pros

There are many areas of this software that I really like (even now, when the software is limited in certain functions BUT, it is continuously updated with new functions. In a year or so it will be the best software that is available to manage spas and salons. And, it might be the software of choice for spa managers and owners due to the fallowing few reasons: Ease of Use, multi-platform compatibility, fast, reliable and it has all you need to run a day to day beauty spa operation including POS. Appointment scheduling and appointment management are the BEST compared to other software that I have evaluated or used (and I paid $$$) Actually, it has no limitations nor restrictions and I Love It. Inventory Management working great though does not have yet incorporated "low stock warning" but I am sure it will have soon so no issue for me. Services - very easy to create and manage. One limitation, for now, is that so far they don't have available "packages" and tracking package usage. Though, I believe that they will include them very soon. Clients - Shedul has all you need including almost real time SMS/email clients notifications (appointment creation, changes, or completion). There are no automatic reminders yet, but the software keeps it organized very nicely using color codes. Reports- right now a little limited but they are constantly adding new ones. Shedul - administrator listening to their client's requests.

Cons

Right now the application does not have the interface to setup a merchant account (Credit Card processing) though they are working on it and it should be ready in the next few months. You can setup two different tax tables (sales and service) but in the reports so far there is no specific report that you can calculate a sale tax. Never the less, you can manually calculate it since there is a report for total $ sales for a specific period. Packages- hopefully, they will implement soon option to sell package deals and some type of way of tracking usage of services in the package against the client or actual package. Voucher- we don't use vouchers so I did not find this function too useful. We sell "Gift Certificate" and hopefully they will implement sales and management of gift certificate in POS. It would be nice to have in POS percentage for service tip calculation since many of our clients often say "give particular % as a tip for the service". Right now there is a function in POS where you can add a certain amount as a tip to the total bill. For many people that could be sufficient though.

Tracy from L.A. Cuts

August 2016

Shedul is amazing and their team is simply unbeatable in their support and response time!

Before we opened our salon in April, we researched and selected Shedul because of its many features that are truly outstanding. What drew my eye first was the ability to use it at no charge. How could they offer so many features and benefits without the high charges other companies have? I wanted to give it a try without the hassles of "trial periods" and training videos. You have got to experience this for yourself! Have you ever said "I wish my schedule could do this" or "I love it but..." about your current or future calendar, POS, or booking system? Well, Shedul makes magic happen. They have such an amazing team of designers and IT that are so responsive, that they take "votes" from the community (members) to see what they will add or improve next! Yes, you actually have a VOICE that is heard. I have never had that with any other company in any field. As to Shedul itself, it is extremely user-friendly, very easy to learn and allows me to do every thing I want to do. Book online? No problem! POS? Everything you want out of it. How about SMS texting and emailing your clients? $0 charge on their end, just subscribe to a phone carrier that offers unlimited texting (like most cell phones have) and you are good to go. Current projects are updated so that the community can follow along with the progress. Also, it is not only for Hair Salons! Nails, Estheticians, Massage Therapists and others can use all the features as well. Want to have your employees be able to see the calendar and receive email notifications when there is an online booking, or you want to track if the booking came from your website, facebook, or walk-in? You can. Want your office manager or receptionist to receive the email as well? You can. I can go on, but you really need to check it out for yourself! Shedul is simply the best. Justyne, you and your team have made using business software fun and exciting!

Pros

I am always interested in making things smarter, faster, easier, etc. I have found a perfect partnership with the team from Shedul. Responsive team at Shedul Online Booking SMS texting/Email for confirmations, reminders, thank you's, etc. Email to associate who has the booking with additional email to receptionist/owner/manager, whoever you need notified. POS Barcode scan in Products or hand key them in to see at POS. Rebooking feature Able to see calendar weekly or daily Run numerous reports Security levels for different team members The list is really much more than this, these are a few of the many features to be found.

Cons

There are no Cons. You will never regret going with Shedul for your business!

Milan from Eva Beaute

August 2016

Amazing software, developers have nailed it as they have captured all the features we need expertely

This software is exactly what we have been searching for. It has the features we need, is powerful enough to maintain all of our client data, appointments for multiple staff, sales dashboard, generating reports, import/export data, online booking buttons for social media websites including Facebook, and much much more. I have worked with various software and client relationship managers previously however I have found this to be extremely easy to use for all staff over other programs. We have a relatively new small business and I have personally tried over 30 different similar type programs and none of them have suited my needs, and couldn't customise to our needs. I even tried Excel based systems and creating my own however it was harder for multiple staff to use and would be prone to mistakes. Due to this, we stayed with the good old appointment book for appointments and used excel to track sales etc. Coming across this software has changed all that; we are now using this and have ditched excel and filed away the appointment book. It literally does everything we need and has extra features we can also use that we weren't using before.

Pros

Everything we need is here with the ease of access required for all staff members. It's great that we can see daily appointments, sales, revenue etc from the dashboard and can easily generate reports and export to excel. Adding different services and products (i.e. retail add on products) is extremely simple; you enter in the service and include price and duration etc which makes it very easy when making appointments. The checkout option also displays your products in case you forgot or haven't promoted it in the appointment so can easily add extra value to each appointment. The added feature to send SMS reminders to clients automatically is excellent and I really like how they have added options to customise this feature, such as adding times in which to send these reminders so they are not sent in the middle of the night for example. They have really done their research on what clients need and am very impressed with this software.

Cons

The company has pretty much nailed it with their software though if I had to put something, I could only suggest adding the ability to further customise options, page layout, which data to display or not display etc; this would be great.

Carolina from iTemp Dental Staffing

Works wonderfully for temp staffing, too!

Shedul has created a simple scheduling software that works well for any industry. It is a free (or low cost) solution which is awesome for small business like mine. There are plenty of features available that my business doesn't use, but that other businesses could definitely benefit from.

Pros

I run a dental temporary staffing agency and we began using this program around the time it came out. It was very new and the developers were in close contact with us often asking what we liked/disliked about the program. We use it in an unintended and unconventional way but it has worked better for us than any scheduler built for staffing. The ease of adding appointments, changing, updating, and notifying clients of these changes is unsurpassed. We have tried out several other program that were designed for our industry but just have not found anything that does more for the same price - free! We haven't explored the new Fresha options to book online in depth but the booking page that it generates when you turn it on looks very professional. I would recommend it for any salon, spa or business that wants to present themselves well online with a little budget.

Cons

They have been growing quickly and making a lot of changes. The only real issue I've faced is a 3-4 second lag but it has only just started happening in the last couple weeks so I'm sure it will be resolved soon. The support staff is responsive and helpful.

Helena from My Micro-pigmentation

Industry: Cosmetics

My Search For Software Ends Here!

My over all experience has been a complete pleaser. I am completely cyber challenged, seriously, this is the first Software program that I've ever been abke to use with such confidence. I love it!

Pros

I love EVERYTHING about this Software! I'm in my 50's, yup old school, always felt I was one of those hard to teach an old dog new tricks people. But I downloaded the free version of Shedul, a bit intimidated I played around with it adding my products & sevices etc... very simple to do. I finally got up the nerve to actually start booking clients... but also continued to use my old appointment book as a back-up.. yup still intimidated by these on line things. However, in about a week, I saw how much more this appointment booking Software did, I was so amazed & confident, I ditched my old hard copy appointment book. I no longer had to give my clients a handwritten appointment card or call to remind them the day before. It also helps with accounting, keeps track of your sales, prints out receipts, monthly reports... what more do you need?? And this is the FREE version!! Its a keeper.

Cons

There's really nothing that I don't like. I see there's an email you can set up to send clients promotional offers etc. I have to look into that, I'm not sure if it comes with the free version. The only thing more I would like is perhaps an occasional email update from the company to give me tips or provide info about other features that Shedul can do to make running my business easier. Otherwise NO complaints. If an old dog like me can use it with confidence, anyone can.

EDUARDO from EDUARDO STYLE

Easy to use, reliable and very robust.

This platform has allowed us to expand considerably thanks to the marketing campaigns that we can do through our website and facebook pages integrated into this application, in addition to allowing us to make reservations online, another highlight is the inventory control that we have been able to make with this tool, in addition to payments, is a very comprehensive program that offers great functionality, facilitating and optimizing the management of the business, so the team will improve their productivity and efficiency, thanks to the commands made in Shedul. Thanks to this tool our business has grown rapidly and has managed to consolidate in the market and earn the trust and satisfaction of our customers.

Pros

Shedul is a web platform that has a mobile application (iOs and Android), has a very friendly interface, does not require learning curve, its design is very effective and elegant, allows to centralize all aspects related to the administration of a beauty salon, integrates features such as web site customization, booking appointments and recurring appointments, management of employees, inventories.... This efficient tool is accessible from any device, anywhere and at any time via the Internet. In addition, it has a very complete free version and more functional business plans.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about this program is very robust, complete and effective, has a high rate of customization, is well structured and offers excellent results.

Jade from Surf School

Great scheduling program

I have been using Shedul as a scheduling tool. This has helped me to be a lot more organised and has prevented me from double booking staff which was happening before. It saves me time when taking bookings because I can see all my staff's bookings for the day on the same screen. I love how easy it is to use and I hope to keep using it for a long time.

Pros

- Shedul/Fresha is REALLY easy to use. We are a surf school, not a salon and I was able to adapt it to fit our needs easily. Even staff who are not good with technology were able to log on and easily use this program. I've used many different scheduling programs and this one has been the best for my needs with this company, and definitely the easiest to learn to use. - Adaptable - I was able to set up products mostly as I needed to even though they are not the products the program was intended for. - The software has not crashed the entire time I've been using it. I have had no technical problems with it, which is great!!! - Support - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from the Shedul team contacted me and asked if I needed any help, or if I had any suggestions or further needs from the software - this was impressive!! - Ease of access - I can be logged on on my computer, phone and my bosses phone all at once with no problems

Cons

I'm looking forward to the class feature being added, this will be very helpful for our business. It would be nice to be able to view multiple days and multiple staff at the same time on the calendar but I am happy with how it is currently.

Reasons for Choosing Shedul

I looked at reviews and the first product I tried was Shedul. I have used RTP, Galaxy and Waldhart as scheduling programs before. The company I work for is smaller than those I worked for previously and Shedul/Fresha has met our needs so far and I expect it will continue to do so if we expand.

Bernardo from Salon Sweet William

Doesn't work for most hair salons

Overall, when there is an actual way they can help you, you get a straight answer but when you have an issue with a feature that they don't have, you get emails back with answers not related to your initial question. I'm guessing also that this app is made by developers who haven't consulted with salon owners and it shows.

Pros

Easy to set up and use. Interface is well designed.

Cons

Does not work for all hair salons! You cannot choose two service providers we hen clients book online. E.g.. One of our staff is a stylist and her clients visit other colourists in the salon for their colour. You can't book two separate people so the client is forced to make one appointment at a time which is frustrating for them. Also, they haven't set it up so you see when the next available time or day is so the client has to check day by day to find an available spot which is also annoying for them.

Reasons for Choosing Shedul

I didn't. I prefer salonmonster.

Response from Shedul.com

Replied October 2019

Sorry to see this, Fernandez. Actually, we have 40,000 Salons using us globally, have won Most User-friendly, Most Popular and Most Affordable for 3 years in a row, so the team definitely know what they are doing ;) The Support team spent a lot of time responding to your emails and finding solutions for your very specific requests. If we don't have a feature, of course we'd try and find a solution for you, and if not, it would be added to the to do lists. You're welcome back anytime but we wish you luck with your continued search :)

Emily from Malvern Hills Beauty

Great software, highly recommend

Excellent customer service and great marketing advice. Love the new webinars with opportunity to ask questions. It has really helped me grow my business and I feel much more confident now. Clients love the easy-to-use online booking system. The no-show protection has really helped prevent no-shows and time-wasting bookings.

Pros

The ever-evolving range of features this software provides and excellent informative webinars. They are always one step ahead in this industry and I am always left impressed by the technology. What I really like is how user-friendly the system is. It can be tailor-made to your business so you always leave a great impression with your clients.

Cons

No dislikes. It's great! I can't really fault it. They are always moving with the times so just as you start to think, oh this might be useful, they've already thought of it! And they value your feedback and act on suggestions made by the customer.

Tristin from Provo Health

Severely limited, bad long-term choice

Shedul is a deceptive piece of software because it is clean, good-looking, and easy to get started. But it is a terrible option in the long term, unless you plan to be a small business that never grows or you plan to pay someone to manually handle all of your scheduling and business-flow processes forever.

Pros

Very easy to setup and use. My staff were able to pick it up right away with minimal learning curve. The online booking system for clients is simple and clean.

Cons

No Google Calendar integration = dead end software. You cannot automate *anything* with this software, meaning you will be stuck manually handling everything related to booking for as long as you use this software. This means you will have some serious pain as your business grows. Worse yet, the online booking system is more a marketplace than anything else, making it very simple for your prospective clients to inadvertently end up on a competitor's booking page. Ouch!

Response from Shedul.com

Replied March 2019

Hey Tristin, sorry to see this! If you're looking for growth, your account is 100% unlimited so you can add as many staff, locations, services etc as you'd like. SMS and client notifications are also free & unlimited as part of your free for life account so the sky is the limit! We're all about automation so clients can book online rather than needing full time staff to manage your calendar. If you start using the checkout features, you'll also see your reports are automatically populated for you. My recommendation would be to drive more online bookings and use the check out features. Likewise, online bookings can be through your own online bookings widgets for your website, facebook and instagram which I saw are not being used, as well as the marketplace, so you have both options and best of both worlds. We can however remove you from the marketplace if you'd prefer. Hope this helps and keen to help further so you can use all of Shedul to make life easier :)

Loubie from Manicure Masterpieces©️

MARVELLOUS MAKES SALON BOOKINGS A PLEASURE!!

We took over from the previous owner in April of this year and we had to find a new booking system ASAP. This was perfect and better by far than the original system(TW) We’ve been using the Shedul web app almost a year and I can’t rave about it enough!! We are a beauty, nails and body piercings salon based in the Peak District. Check out Balls & Claws Matlock if you want to see the client facing side of Shedul on www.Fresha.com search for BallsAndClaws Shedul it’s fab our clients get a text 24 hrs before their appointment and it’s reduced our no-shows. Those that would at least call and cancel. Very happy with Shedul. Would definitely recommend and yes it’s free but more importantly it’s sooo easy to set up and mega simple for customers to use too! Get it. Check out fresha.com to see who around you is on there. I have got at least 2 other salons to sign up and I’m in the process of helping 2-3 other local business to use it too!!

Pros

I love that it was sooo easy to set up also the ease of use for our clients! Social media bookings are easier and the texts help reduce no-shows. The Thank you emails help to promote our other pages i.e. Facebook and Pinterest and reviews of our services on Fresha.com

Cons

A change to the client cards. I preferred the previous upgrade but I would also not prefer to see the amount overall spent when seeing a client card as our clients can see our screen in the salon.

Trish from Rebalance beauty body and soul

Best program ever!

I have been in the beauty industry for over 20 years. Have paid ridiculous amounts of money for other programs and the service was no way near as good. I have recommended this program to 2 other salon owners. Cannot speak highly enough! It has everything a salon needs and they are continually improving.

Pros

It does absolutely everything I need it to do and the customer service is outstanding!

Cons

No app on phone but it’s not really a problem as I have it saved in favorites on my phone.

Reasons for Choosing Shedul

Had good reviews and the customer service right from the beginning was outstanding. Plus obviously the price but that was not the deciding factor.

Hannah from Scratch Divas Nails And Beauty

Love Shedul :)

My accounts, when doing my self assessments i can go to reports and it shows me everything, so so handy when doing my accounts. My clients love the reminders :)

Pros

It's user friendly, I can customise sales receipts. Helps me with my accounts as its really structured with its financial reports. I use this software in the salon I work at, I can use it on my phone, laptop... Its absolutely amazing! I looked at so many other salon softwares and they were so so costly, but Shedul by far ticks all the boxes. I've been using it for a year now. Oh... I also love the auto msg reminders!

Cons

There's nothing I really dislike, I guess with auto reminders the text version doesn't have much characters, therefore it's really short and sweet. However it works, if anything maybe more characters for the text message to send out to clients. Oh, I don't know how to use my mobile number when for the auto text reminders I think it's sent from a different number, some of my clients have sent messages but I haven't got.... Oops! But there's not enough characters to write alot.

Maro from My Dubrovnik d.o.o. / Touch of Thai Massage and Spa

It is most comprehensive scalable cloud based solution for any salon, wellness or similar business.

It is most comprehensive scalable cloud based solution for any salon, wellness or similar business operations. It is easily integrated into existing web site application or Facebook page making it one of the most important parts of the business operations and all aspects of it.

Pros

It's most comprehensive solution for managing all aspects of the business. Cloud based scalable and easily integrated into existing web site application or Facebook makes it one of kind. Having privilege and pleasure to use it from the day one of starting our salon business I could not imagine running a business successfully without Shedul and it's valuable support team being core part of the business and deserving credit for the considerable success of Touch of Thai Massage and Spa in Dubrovnik. Croatia.

Cons

Making mobile number verification scripts can be challenging for any software company and the number of mobile phones globally makes this more complex with every day.

Response from Shedul.com

Replied June 2017

Hey Maro thank you so much for the review!! Can you please verify your email address with Capterra, so your review can be displayed on our page? Thanks again! :-)

Jennifer from JointFit Chiropractic & Sports Medicine Center

Helpful and Serves Its Purpose

When they aren't changing things every week, we are very happy with the product. We love the new app which makes sure my therapists know immediately when their schedule changes.

Pros

Cost effective, simple and easy to use design, web based.

Cons

They make updates so frequently that you are constantly having to relearn where things are and how to do simple tasks. I feel like they should leave some things alone.

Reasons for Choosing Shedul

The cost and it fit our needs.

Very complete!

I am planning on implementing it soon, but my experimental experience has been phenomenal.

Pros

- Very thorough and detailed - Free - Visual analytical data like graphs - Ability to track all the numbers, without having to keep different spreadsheets for everything. - Ability to keep employee, client, sales, inventory, point of sale (and other features I cannot think of because it's so complete) It can be kept all in the same place. - Ability to text or email customer receipts when checking out. - The best in the market based on my research - Great support team

Cons

- The only thing I would have to say I saw as a flaw was that I experimented with the account in order to learn my way around and was unable to delete all data (which was experimental) even as the owner of the account. I think the owner of the account should have full administration rights (you already have all access minus this feature), or should be able to request for the support team to reset the information in order to not create a new account or have false analytical data. I have addressed it with the support team and they gave me a prompt response stating this is for security reasons and that they are working on implementing new features as others request them, and they see possible. So maybe if more people request this, they can find a way to help us.

Linda from AcuPierce

Best ease of use and awesome Customer Service!

Manageability of my entire booking system and inventory control. I not only have a finely tuned booking system where clients can make and manage their own bookings; I also have a system whereby I can calculate exactly how much each client visit costs ion real terms.

Pros

I worked for Microsoft for 13 years, have their tattoos all over my body, have my Office 365 subscription... In other words I am fully 100% Microsoft. Microsoft has introduced a new product, which I get for free, with Office 365 called Booking. I was super excited as I thought I could move off Shedul and have nothing except Microsoft running in my environment. WRONG!!! Shedul is in every way a superior product. Microsoft, I still LOVE you, but Shedul kicks your Booking App. Shedul is by far the best product out there!!!

Cons

Only con is that I cannot process Credit Card payments and send directed marketing from the app. But I believe the Credit Card facility will be introduced soon. To be honest it was easy enough to export my database and do a mail merge for my directed marketing.

Maasa from Santosha Spa

Mission pay per service function

Pros

It's a very intuitive program to use and its free:)

Cons

I'm having to do payroll manually because I do not pay my staff on a commission rate. I believe many spas to not do so because a lot of aesthetic services require product use and it doesn't make sense to pay the same commission rate for massage services or other service that do not require much product. This would be a perfect system if there was an option to pay each employee a service rate and also and option to pay individual staff members a scale of service rate depending on their experience so they have room to grow. I'm truly hoping that this function will be added soon because with 10 staff members it's taking too much time to do payroll and now I'm looking for another POS system. If this is on the horizon please let me know. Thanks so much!

Karen from NuDimenXions Massage Beauty Nails

The best ever system for my salon!! My clienst love it and we love it more!!!

I get daily benefits from increased clientele, to professional messages to cash up to reports the list is never ending. I am delighted I have had the pleasure to work with this product for 2 and a half years and at no charge. I would be lost without it and my business would die a death!!!

Pros

Super easy to use!! Easy for clients to book 24/7 easy for staff to book. Best of all at any time day or night we can check appointments and clients may book appointments. brilliant system. I love the features and continual updating!

Cons

I don't have any cons! This system has proven to be amazing all round. As a salon owner this is a fantastic product and whats more it FREE!! what ore could one ask for. My only con is the negative and sometimes rude comments on the feedback - REALLY??? - its free and brilliant! So why the negative comments/

Taylin from Fitness&Fertility

Love this software

Amazing customer service, have never experienced a glitch love how easy it is to use and that it is free!

Pros

Easy to use and love that there is now an APP!!!

Cons

Nothing now that there is an app, before that I didn’t like having to always log onto a site

Janny from the brow x beauty boutique

Great Software So Far!

Pros

I love how flexible the software is. I can make changes to my appointments easily. I love that I can pull up reports and see the growth from one month to another. I appreciate the fact that my clients can book so easily. I also appreciate that the system sends out reminders via text and email. My clients have expressed that they love that feature.

Cons

With any software there is always room for improvement. If I can compare last month to this month without pulling up custom ranges, that would be great! I am hoping to see payment processing with the software, as I hear that's what the team at Shedul is working on. I'm also hoping that clients can reschedule their own appointments by keying in their appointment ID perhaps? As of right now, I reschedule my appointments when clients email me. I would like to see options that compare the previous year to this year, without pulling up custom ranges.

Shelbie from Hair By Shelbie

Best Scheduling App

Pros

User friendly, clean interface, ever evolving, aesthetically pleasing,

Cons

I've never disliked anything about this Shedul/Fresha but have wished for new features. With that being said, they are always adding new features and are always better the experience for the users.

Breeanna from Bree’s beauty bar and spa

Must have for your business

Above expe

Pros

Having a business takes a lot. Time, money, skills, organization, books, inventory, communication with clients, staff, list goes on and on. Shedul makes life for a business owner easier. It allows you to make profiles for clients, add their personal info and notes. Schedule appointment, block off times, select available hours during the week, input your inventory and how much each service uses to keep track, input all your services into the categories you wish along with time frame it will take and cost. Allows you to cancel or reschedule clients and sends clients text/ email notifications for reminder of their appointments, when they been rescheduled, and a invoice of their purchase. Click arrived on appointment when client shows up and check in and out for clients. There is graphs to track your business status and show you what work you have done and what’s coming up. You can add workers to the schedule and give others power to the books or no power allow them to do some services or all. Clients can schedule online themselves, and pay. That’s just the tip of the iceberg you have to try it yourself to see what all it’s capable of but it is easy to use, orginzed, time saver, and free! Yes it saves you money too

Cons

Wish it had a way to send a customized message to everyone for promotions or holiday deals.

Rebecca from SPRAY.

Just in time

Love this app. Convenient and I can’t believe someone answered my question immediately when emailed.

Pros

I found this app just in the nick of time. My mobile spray tanning business just took off and I was in a desperate search to find an app that would keep track of all my clients. I needed something that would schedule easily in calendar, create invoices and a way to keep track of their solution color at every appointment. And be able to sync to multiple devices including iPad and also include access to my other employees schedules. This does it all!!! I don’t even have the paid one. I’m going to consider that soon though.

Cons

Just would like the chance to edit categories. Under birthdays there should be an add category. So I can add Instagram names And add notes in different Labeled categories

One key dealbreaker

One of the primary issues for users is the lack of calendar syncing, and the only response from support is that it’s not that big a deal, all of the other features make up for it. I’ve stopped using it because of the lack of calendar syncing.

Pros

It’s free, easy to use, and adaptable.

Cons

No sync between app and any external calendars. No iCal, no google calendar, nothing.

Response from Shedul.com

Replied May 2019

We're so sorry to see this! We take features requests extremely seriously and it's the main reason we've been offering Shedul entirely for free so that we can capture user demands. Yes, syncing calendars is high on our priority list and we know it's very important to our customers, we just have a couple of others that are even more in demand to get out of the way first. It's impossible to build all features at one :( Please let us forward your conversation to justyne@shedul.com and we'll take this further

maria from intense

why haven't I used this sooner

I had previously paid a fortune for salon software via a large uk company so when that expired I didn't feel as a small salon I could justify the ongoing costs. I came across this online whilst researching my options and thought` at first it was too good to be true.... whats the catch? went ahead and downloaded and am amazed with the superb standard and professionalism that comes with this software. The booking system is up to, and in fact exceeds my previous company as i can process a call and booking in less than half the time of isalon. The ability to loose the large desktop and all the wires from reception to replace with an iPad is so much better. we have yet to attempt to link up my cash drawer and receipt printer yet but have had excellent help and feedback from email support so feel confident i will get this resolved. One area it does lack in for me is holding details on a database of colours used etc on each client. Would love to see a more comprehensive client record card that i can hold more information such as last skin test etc All in all its excellent and i would recomend to any salon large or small

Pros

zero cost totally user friendly easy to install, use and train others in online booking system excellent can use everywhere as its cloud based (excellent for late night social media appt requests) Excellent customer service response (email) able to use ipad, much more profesional

Cons

I didn't find this sooner would like the ability to hold more information such as previous skin tests, colours used etc thats easily displayed when booking an appointment.

Marianne from Inner Balance

LOVE IT!

There is obviously a lot of questions to begin, I changed over and Shedul dealt with transferring our client list with ease. Support answered all my queries quickly and more.

Pros

Having changed to Shedul a year ago I cannot recommend it enough. I have a small beauty salon/gift shop and I find the ease of use fantastic. I am so impressed how it has improved my business as I can track reports much more thoroughly. We can see the growth of online booking and the ease of use for our clients. The support has been second to none and its rather exciting when you get a new notification to say they have added something new to help improve my business. I have recommended this to fellow salon owners who have also signed up, don't hesitate its FREE!

Cons

Nothing I do not like and I know there is additions coming that will enhance my business even more. So when I ask... is there any chance of whatever subject coming.. they are on the ball and yes its coming, working on or we will take it into consideration.

Clancy from the hair nest

Fresha helped my business grow.

schedule has helped me build my business from day one. When I decided to start my own hairdressing business on my own I was looking for a reliable booking system, I found a lot of expensive systems online. I came across fresha, it was free unless you want to upgrade to fresha+ and even then it's still by far the cheapest I have come across to date that is easy to adapt to.

Pros

I love that fresha sends will send an automatic text message/ email to clients prior to their appointment. Very easy to navigate, the software does almost everything for you. So convenient. The support team are great, at anytime if I need assistance they are very efficient in their response time and helpful information every time. I would highly recommend this for anybody staying a new business as I did. Would never look back.

Cons

Every day I am still learning new things about fresha as I find time to navigate around and try new things. I can't really fault this service. I am somebody who naturally finds difficulty when learning new technology.

Free Salon Software

Overall I'd recommend Shedul to new salon owners because its free and has the basic tools to get the job done.

Pros

As a new salon owner, my mother was looking for software to managed her clients for her Salon Business. We purchased the salon from a new owner who already was using Shedul to manage his clients so we continued to use. I must see, this is the best free software you can you use for salons and service businesses. The platform is easy to use with a clean UI. My favorite part is that you can generate text messages and email reminders to clients when they book or confirm a new appointment. You can manage multiple employees as well with their own schedule and allocated hours. They even offer free online booking for the entire company.

Cons

They notifications they can generate lack the ability to apply custom rules to the software. For example you can't say, send a notification to clients who haven't booked in x amount of days. Also, because this is free software, the support is lacking. They are quick but when you have a client in the chair or at the counter ready to book, you have to email them to get support which is a down side.

Sandra from Sandra Nails

Very happy

Pros

I like here everything. Easy to use. Organised clients and me too. I love the app

Cons

No app , but it's fine, used to have like it is

Reasons for Choosing Shedul

It's very professional and free of charge

June 2016

Patricia from D Hair Shack

June 2016

Pinch me ! Am I dreaming? This is software is amazing and has great support from all staff.

This product is all I need to run my small business. I trialed many hair salon appointment software, I could never justify paying the high price for a software that was either complicated or did not meet all my needs. Sometimes cash flow is a little tight, I did not want to commit paying a monthly payment for software. I was a little skeptical at the beginning about Shedul being free. But I have been using it since November last year and I have not been disappointed at all. I love the software and the staff are great. The staff are willing to listen to all your request and help you with any problems that you may come across. I feel valued by the staff at Shedul, because they are interested in my ideas to help create new features for this software. I feel proud when I see one of my ideas have been developed by the amazing staff at shedul. The staff really work hard and deliver mostly everything requested. Thank you Shedul for helping my business needs.

Pros

I love this software mostly for it's free services and Shedul staff are incredibly helpful.

Cons

I love everything about this software. I can't think of anything bad to say. Keep up the good work Shedul staff.

March 2016

Lexi from Clarkston Makeup Studio

March 2016

Absolutely Stunning!!

We are a small makeup studio in a small town. We used to write all of our appointments in a physical appointment book (prehistoric I know). But once my boss hired me (her first and only employee) the faults of our system became apparent. We fell upon Shedul and we could have never guessed on the things we were missing out on! The system was so easy for me to learn and to teach to my boss, and I have never used a scheduling system before! I had a problem in the very beginning and wrote them a message and they responded so fast! I continue to stay active in their suggestions area of the program. This is where you are able to vote on what you want to see through the development of the system. They keep you updated if they are working on something you want and notify you every time they add something, and they add something new often! We are able to schedule multiple employees and have endless clients. There is perks to the program that we have yet to use, you can set up all of your products and keep track of everything you sell as well as allow your clients to schedule themselves through online booking! We will try out everything this site has to offer in due time but were happy with the ease of everything basic right now. The site gives us stats on everything from the amount of appointments an employee has, to keeping track of all of the money that a client has spent at the studio and how many appointments they have had since being put in the system. Our clients absolutely love that they get automatic text messages every time they make/cancel/reschedule an appointment. They also get reminders that we set for 24 hours before their appointment, since using this we have had NO MORE no shows! Which is very motivating to such a small company. There is not enough we can say about this company and their staff, they go above and beyond to answer all questions as well as continually develop this awesome program! -Clarkston Makeup Stuido

Cornelia from Cornelia Skin-Care

Best Replacement of Salon Iris

I can say WOW!!! I love the opportunity to have such great addition to my business tools. Thank you!

Pros

Looks much clean and performance is much better than Salon Iris. Also, I love that I can use in my Samsung Tablet and be mobile if I need. Overall, I love this software and consider for my daily use. Great tech support and better documentation made for peoples that are from "different galaxy".

Cons

Like anything else, AT THIS TIME (I understand that in USA it was just launched), are few cons: - You have to send to customer service the Excel clients file to be added. Probably is security reason, I do not know. - Because, not all the countries receive same future apps pushup in the same time, USA have to wait little longer. That's OK, we love them anyway.

Misty from Blondie's Salon and Wellness LLC

Industry: Cosmetics

The best I have ever used!

We love it all!!! We are very happy with shedul and everything about it.

Pros

Shedul makes our lives do much easier at salon, we love this software since day one. It's easy to use, the app is wonderful as well.

Cons

We have no completes. We have used others and hated them, but not shedul. Everyone at the salon uses this daily.

Michelle from Eddie & Ev, the salon

Fantastic Customer Service!

I had honestly spent hours, looking for affordable online Salon Software options. I came across Shedul and the fact that it was free was a BIG concern. I wrote to the team and asked how they could give ALL this and not have a monthly charge? I liked the speedy response and honesty. Who wouldn't like to create their own program? Well, that is exactly what we are able to do. Share my ideas for consideration - with win-win possibilities, we submit ideas that get voted on and considered? Love it! I need a fool proof system that is quick and easy to manage. I want to service my clientele and not spend hours in an office! I am loving what I see from Shedul and not sure how they are doing it - The speedy response is also a great benifit. You guys are Fantastic and I am looking forward to the continued growth. Keep up the great work and a BIG thank you! Another very happy Shedul convert :-) Michelle St.Hill, Owner Eddie & Ev, the salon Coquitlam, BC

Pros

It's FREE! A company that values the input of the professional's it is later going to make money from. Being able to make suggestions and vote on other submitted ideas. The speedy response is great

Cons

Are there any? Yes, there is one, there are no Salon or Spa related professions listed in the drop-down menu, in the 'Tell us about yourself' - I'm not sure if I personally like the heading, 'Personal Service', It is as wide as it is vague.

Lushane from LushLooks MUA

Industry: Cosmetics

Just what I was looking for!!

Shedul has helped me to put all my bookings in one place with the added bonus of communicating with my clients. It not only presents a professional edge but also adds friendly touches that support good customer relationships. In terms of working with Shedul, from the onset they are professional yet friendly and supportive- which is perfect.

Pros

I’ve searched high and low for a Salon Booking System that did everything I wanted it to do- and Shedul is just that! It’s easy to use and the features are amazing! I love how it sends clients booking confirmations (via email) and text reminders and thank you’s. My current clients are already impressed! As a new small business owner it also helps that the system is available for free, but what it brings to the business is priceless! Thank you Shedul!

Cons

To be honest there is nothing I can say as a con at the moment. The only thing I can say is I just needed some time to learn how to navigate and use it with confidence- but this would go for any new system! Because Shedul is so user friendly it hasn’t taken me long at all. Also the friendly team have already sent emails to offer any help if needed!

Sandra from Sandra Viaes Registered Massage Therapy

Amazingly easy and can't believe all you get for free!

Productivity because it is so easy. And obviously because it is free I am always looking for ways to save for my business. Aren't we all???

Pros

I must say this is by far the best software I have ever used. And best part is that it is totally FREE. I have owned a wellness clinic for 11 years and have paid through the roof for certain features such as online booking and email/text reminders. This year I sold my business and starting working from home part time so I was looking for a software that wasn't so complicated and most importantly wasn't expensive. I came across shedul and thought "what the heck" I'll give it a try and if I don't like it I'll move on to the next of many. Well it didn't take too long to fall in love! shedul does everything my last pricy software did and MORE. Is this too good to be true? Nope! I've been using shedul for four months now and I am so impressed!!!! And I can't say enough about the helpful shedul team that is just an email away from answering questions. Not to mention all the amazing updates that are constantly added. Can't wait to see what 2018 has to bring! Thank you shedul!

Cons

The only thing I wish shedul could do in the near future would be to add a logo to the receipts. This would help customize the receipts a little more.

Shamiran from Evolve Beauty Bar

Love this software

Love it very much because it does allow clients to put credit card, book online, get email and text notifications and follow up texts/ emails.

Pros

Very user friendly, easy to use and has great features.

Cons

Unable to create photos for treatment, consents, or specific see history of treatments notes without going to actual past appointment.

Angela from The Laser Room Sheffield

User friendly, smart and professional. We'd be lost without Shedul

We opened our laser treatment clinic very recently, and right from the planning stages had discussed the importance of having an easy, straightforward online booking system that the clients could use remotely, and that we could use in the clinic. We'd done a little research and found some online systems, but they were either very expensive, very complicated or both! Just as we were about to open, a friend sent me the link for Shedul, to see if it would be a useful resource for our clinic - I'm so happy that she did! I had a little play straight away, not expecting for a minute that I'd be able to successfully navigate my way around the system, as my business partner is the IT expert. But I was wrong! It's so user friendly, I found I could set up the system all on my own and was amazed at the quality of the system and the range of functions available. When I sent it to my partner, she was as thrilled as me! We use Shedul in our clinic now and it has been absolutely invaluable. Clients can easily book in remotely, any time of day or night, and I can see when new appointments have gone in, whether I'm at home or in the clinic. It's incredibly easy for us to book clients in too (even me!) and I love that we can send out personalised messages by email or text to confirm bookings and thank them for their visit. We don't currently use all the functions available, but we can definitely see the value of them going forward when we have built up our client base more. And we can't really think of anything that could be added at this stage, Shedul seem to have thought of everything! I really can't express enough how much Shedul has helped us in our business. As a fledgling business, it's so important for us to have such a fanstastic resource, and also the support we've received from the Shedul team has been second to none. I can't recommend Shedul enough, thank you!

Displaying 1 - 50 of 1,183 reviews