• icon"I like easy system to use in my company. I very like easy and Cast contact with help center."
  • icon"Ve used a few systems and by far this is the easiest to use. My staff find it easy and helpful, saving the salon even more money."
  • icon"I love my software because my clients can booking on the visit in my beauty studio online."
  • icon"That there was a lack of features on the mobile app."
  • icon"One problem is only with customers database , If i doesn’t want to show for all employees this is nit possible."
  • icon"When booking, there is no SMS information right away."

Browse all Versum Reviews

• Have you used Versum and would like to share your experience with others?

Anna

Very Helpful System in my business .

Pros

I am in this system for several months. I can not imagine further developing my business without VERSUM. He is very helpful. It has a lot of options that facilitate the development of the company. I am very happy with this system and recommend it to anyone who has a company.

Cons

In my opinion, the cost of sending text messages should be included in the subscription.

Nikola

Amazing company and software

Honestly one of the best experiences I’ve had with a company for a LONG time! The attention to detail and attention to your customer is unreal, the offers I got and the genuineness were by far the best, I’m loving this companies ethics and the way they treat their customers I was dealing with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I couldn’t not be happier!! He was brilliant showed me all the roots etc, very happy customer over here thank you!

Pros

I love the monthly view, that was very important to me, birthday messages this is the only software where this is available in this way! And I’ve tried MANY. I like the side by side view and all the different views You can choose, all client info in one place, I like the way you can see the past appointments, this is all just the phone app, I use this the most, but otherwise all the add ins are so amazing like the loyalty program! Spot onnn! Haven’t seen a software with this yet, the marketing is easy to use and set up, little things like being able to have your text sent with your name as the number, love how to gift cards work, its all super amazing and super easy as well, I’m yet to explore and play around but I’m LOVING it so far !

Cons

I think the only thing I’d like is more features in the phone app that are on the desktop version that’s it!

Reasons for switching to Versum

I didn’t actually use these guys for long but I chose this company and started to move from just a normal calendar as I needed to have my client base online not just paper. Tbh I wasn’t 100% happy with saloniq the software is outdated and looks like it was made 50 years ago but it was the best I could find at the time! and I didn’t like the customer service and the way they went about everything, I looked on their site and the monthly pay was £50, then after I started typing in all my clients (took me around 3 days to get to C) then the guy decides to tell me at the last minute before my trial ends that the UK prices are different... they were £106 that’s not even a little bit more thats A LOT more, with verum it’s cheaper and I get loads of amazing add ons, I think saloniq’s price is well overpriced where as verum is affordable. He told me they have a website for uk prices but the logo was different so I didn’t think it was the same company

Versum review

Overall I am extremely pleased with Versum, the system is easy to use and has made our business look and feel much more professional.It also saves us time and increases our efficiency. I am also very impressed with the Customer Service, you get a very quick pleasant response to all your queries.

Pros

We moved from a appointment book to the Versum software,everybody was initially very nervous and apprehensive but from day one we all realised the Versum software was easy to use and extremely efficient at storing client records as well as making appointments which makes life slow much easier when you are dealing with a lot of regular clients.

Cons

I am not keen that you can't carry over your text message allowance if you don't use them all in one month

Reasons for choosing Versum

It was middle of the range price point and had all the features we wanted.

Keri

Great Customer Service

It has been wonderful using Versum and working with their customer service. The software covers everything our business needs. We have never had an issue they could resolve therefore we don't waste anytime or energy on this part of our business and that is reassuring!

Pros

First [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is awesome!! I feel like I have a personal account manager and friend in this business. Anything I need he responds quickly and personally! Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] I like how the system works perfectly for 2 or more employees! It's not too much for 2 people and fits really well! I love how easy and simple it is to contact our clients via newsletters and sms directly from the software!

Cons

I wish it was easier for me to change my, and other employee, schedules, however [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]has helped me out each time I've need to change. I think that for customers, after online login, the My Account link should be easier to see. Also, after they are in their account make finding their appt easier. And change the word Show to View or View Appts, for us Americans ;)

Reasons for choosing Versum

Price point, they responded the fastest and had the easiest trial period!

Reasons for switching to Versum

Their small business options were to big and they were too expensive.

Ruth

Try Versum

customisable marketing tools, loyalty scheme, rosters, management tools inventory, online software so everything is available on every devise.

Pros

So easy to use and very financially competitive great marketing features and up to date processes that suit our brand

Cons

Based in Europe so the support is not available throughout the working Australian day. responses are very quick considering. Plus there is a comprehensive support guide with nearly everything addressed.

more affordable

Reasons for switching to Versum

wanting something online and more affordable

Great system

I am now able to store all of my clients contact details and confirm their appointments prior to their visit. This saves me a lot of time and looks very professional.

Pros

I'm really happy that I have found Versum. I find it really easy to use and coming from a non tech person, that's really important. I have been very impressed with the training that came with the sign up. Jeffery explained everything really well and it's this service that would make me recommend, Versum as it takes the stress away and makes it a good value product. I love that I have everything to hand in one place and my clients are enjoying the online booking system. It's easy to use for them and looks great integrated in my website and social media pages and gives that professional edge.

Cons

The templates for mailshots are great but limited so I would like to see a better variety of choice especially for the beauty, permanent make up and aesthetics industry.

Reasons for switching to Versum

I didn't like the pay by appointment plan with Shedul, it put me off looking further into their product.

Kristine

Good choise for beauty salons

Time saving is very important for us. While clients do booking online, we can work with apointments, and sometimes we dont need administrator.

Pros

Its easy to folow the schedule, and folow all information what's important for service improve.

Cons

Would be good, that we could integrate platform in our web page, that our clients dont need to go to other platform. Would be easier tracking.

Reasons for choosing Versum

We still looking for some alternatives. There is diferent reasons - we are small salon so price feels bit higt, and also integration in web page would be great.

Reasons for switching to Versum

There was problems with resoursies, and overbooking at same time.

Toma

Versum great experience

Gain time, very interactive. Features that are very useful for my salon management.

Pros

I’m very happy with this software, it s very useful, fast, eficient and really easy to use with the principal tools for salon planning and reporting. Very fast and efficient support!

Cons

Nothing special to submit. This software works very well for me.

Reasons for switching to Versum

Report more easy to generate, options for sms sending

larochelle

A must have software

Love it

Pros

I really do like everything, it makes my life so much easy, and it reduced my no shows soooo much with the sms reminder

Cons

That i have to pay for every other add on feature, and whish that bulk smse could be bought in less quantity

Reasons for switching to Versum

Versum gave me more feauture i needed for my salon

Great salon software

Excellent overall experience and the customer support re the setup is outstanding

Pros

The ease of use and the adaptable functionality

Cons

Lack of Point of sale function Lack of online store

Reasons for choosing Versum

Value for money and services offered along with the great customer service

Cora

Excellent system! Perfect for my home based salon

I am extremly happy with my experience using Versum and I am a very satisfied customer. I would highly recommend it to any beauty therapist. Fantastic system and brilliant customer service. If you haven't tried it I recommend doing the free trial to see for yourself... https://www.versum.com/p/GdA_kQ

Pros

It is so easy to use and the customer service is excellent! They are always so quick and happy to help with any thing that I need. I have recently started using the online booking feature which is included in the price and I think its brilliant! Text messages get sent the day before automatically. The gift voucher and packages options are easy to use and understand. It keeps track of all my inventory and the statistics for what I've taken are so easy and clear to understand. The client records are fantastic, it is brilliant being able to see trends and which clients are spending the most money. So many pros to, I could go on...

Cons

Honestly it is such a great app, I am so pleased I found it. The only things I would change are minor. I would like to colour code my diary with the different treatments and I would like to add breaks etc in the columns the same way I add treatments as I need the flexibility to move them, around freely but currently there isn't an option for this. I would like to add turnaround time to the online booking but I know they are planning to do this soon. Lastly I would like the option to sell my gift vouchers online.

Lorraine

Excellent service, Excellent Product

Absolutely excellent. five star. ive listed some items above but honestly it works well without. the additional items would make it a premium product.

Pros

Versum is easy to use and navigate Customer service is great. The support team provided fantastic training, Did some data migration for me and really helped to get me set up especially as I was starting a new business. Ive faced no issues with downtime. Honestly the application is great with a few nice to have which i have listed below. But honestly i have no regrets with getting this! Online booking is great Notifications, emails, reminders is excellent

Cons

Wish more restrictions for staff that are not admins.e.g. prevent them deleting appointments, only put cancel or prevent their access to certain info. More visibility of what each staff member does in the system - so a detailed log Wish it had a petty cash tracker the open and close of cash register took me a little while to get my head around Wish their was an upload function to upload excel spreadsheets of inventory or services International 2 way sms functionality did not work for me wish receipt printing was more editable Wish i had more text message basic allowance Wish we could mask the number that the text messages come from Checking out could be simpler. When checking out - wish the default was checkout and print immediately. The printing process for receipts is in 3 steps which is too much. Wish you can also select how many copies of receipts are to be printed. Wish on the checkout screen we could have a section for tips so we put in immediately how much the tip was would be good to see which user is online Wish facebook was integrated with facebook reviews No weekend support

Magdalena

Industry: Cosmetics

Beautiful And Powerful Booking Software "All In One"

I have been with Versum for about a year now and I have been very happy after trying and overpaying to some other systems! Versum has everything you need, online scheduling, accounts, loyalty programme, reminders, marketing newsletters that you can schedule to be sent later, etc. It's also connected with google calendar and Facebook. It's quick and straight forward for a reasonable money. My clients love it, once they sign up (through Facebook for example), they can see their appointments history, loyalty points, they can choose their favourite therapist, time and leave us a message with their bookings, etc. They can schedule their next appointment within a seconds! Fantastic reports that keeps your hands on the numbers! Really great ad-ons if you fancy some extras but the system on its own is fully equipped. Customer service and support team is fantastic - quick responses and they are super friendly and chatty as well. They always go an extra mile to make sure you happy with their product and support and that you understand how to use the system, fully. I would 100% recommend it to any smaller or larger business who needs a reliable system. Thank you Versum!

Pros

It's quick, doesn't freeze, doesn't go down, has all I need to run my business. Easy to use, can set a different access to a different staff members. The support team resolve quickly any concerns and adjust the system to your individual needs.

Cons

There isn't ones.

Jakub

Industry: Cosmetics

My Best Daily Friend -Versum.

Better work organization. Avoid work gaps. On-line booking.

Pros

What I like the most about Versum is that thanks to Versum I don't have to carry my large calendar with me. Versum allows me to organize my work perfectly, without wasting time. Wherever I am and at any time I can check my calendar, arrange clients, apply corrections and be ready to work. Thanks to Versum, which reminds clients about visits, my work has become liquid without gaps "because the client did not come, because they forgot". I also value the help and support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who is always there when I need advice and help. Big thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Cons

What I don't like, hmm, I think nothing disappointed me yet.

Reasons for choosing Versum

I had no alternative products, Versum was the first and after analyzing the product and talking to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] I had no doubts about the quality of services.Versum is the best.

Beata

Versum- nice and easy to use

Pros

I love Versum because I nice and easy to use. I do like the fact my customers don't have to download any application, to book the appointment, they just simply log in to my booking page, at the same time we collect information needed for marketing, like email address or phone number. I did link my PayPal account, so my customer will pay deposit before booking appointment, where some others software not allowed this. Versum has fantastic customer support. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]- one of the adviser, assist me with all set up, I had a 2 phone call meetings with him. On first one He explain how everything works, give me some homework to do like update my calendar, enter details of all my customers to the system etc, on second appoitment my booking website go live.

Cons

So far, so good....I can't find any Cons ;)

Caoimhe

So incredibly impressed with the software. Easy to use with lots of features!Would highly recommend!

Pros

After a failed attempt with a different version of salon software I couldn't have been happier to discover versum. The software is easy to use and incredibly effective within my salon. The online booking is great, all appointments are listed and easy to access, and this has been a preferred option for my clients as they can struggle to get me on the phone. I have also added gift vouchers onto my sales, the software generates an individual code for each voucher guaranteeing no forgery of voucher codes etc. Prior to each appoitment my clients are sent an SMS reminder, as well as a review email after their treatments which allows me to monitor all feedback effectively. The layout and design is easy to navigate and the price is more than fair for what you get. I would also like to mention the support from their teams has been incredible, always on hand to answer questions promptly to keep your day stress free! This software is one of the best I have worked with, everything flows well and the help forums guide you through any issues.

Cons

I can't say I dislike anything, however as I'm the only one in my team, I would find it beneficial to have my appointments colour coordinated rather than one colour for everything for ease of use.

Wiktoria