• Pros

• "This software is incredible easy to use and I am so pleased with functionality. I recommend this to any Salon, and tech support is outstanding "

• "I'm really impressed by the customized customer service, super fast and professional, no false promises, just simply straight forward and very easy to use !!"

• "I’m very happy with this software, it s very useful, fast, eficient and really easy to use with the principal tools for salon planning and reporting. Very fast and efficient support!"

• Cons

• "The templates for mailshots are great but limited so I would like to see a better variety of choice especially for the beauty, permanent make up and aesthetics industry."

• "I was disappointed with military time when we first started with the program. However, our customer support expert listens to our frustration and somehow made the change for us in the US. "

• "Would be good, that we could integrate platform in our web page, that our clients dont need to go to other platform. Would be easier tracking."

Browse Versum Reviews

Anna from Massage Studio "Jasmine"

Very Helpful System in my business .

Pros

I am in this system for several months. I can not imagine further developing my business without VERSUM. He is very helpful. It has a lot of options that facilitate the development of the company. I am very happy with this system and recommend it to anyone who has a company.

Cons

In my opinion, the cost of sending text messages should be included in the subscription.

Nikola from Diiamonds

Amazing company and software

Honestly one of the best experiences I’ve had with a company for a LONG time! The attention to detail and attention to your customer is unreal, the offers I got and the genuineness were by far the best, I’m loving this companies ethics and the way they treat their customers I was dealing with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I couldn’t not be happier!! He was brilliant showed me all the roots etc, very happy customer over here thank you!

Pros

I love the monthly view, that was very important to me, birthday messages this is the only software where this is available in this way! And I’ve tried MANY. I like the side by side view and all the different views You can choose, all client info in one place, I like the way you can see the past appointments, this is all just the phone app, I use this the most, but otherwise all the add ins are so amazing like the loyalty program! Spot onnn! Haven’t seen a software with this yet, the marketing is easy to use and set up, little things like being able to have your text sent with your name as the number, love how to gift cards work, its all super amazing and super easy as well, I’m yet to explore and play around but I’m LOVING it so far !

Cons

I think the only thing I’d like is more features in the phone app that are on the desktop version that’s it!

Reasons for Switching to Versum

I didn’t actually use these guys for long but I chose this company and started to move from just a normal calendar as I needed to have my client base online not just paper. Tbh I wasn’t 100% happy with saloniq the software is outdated and looks like it was made 50 years ago but it was the best I could find at the time! and I didn’t like the customer service and the way they went about everything, I looked on their site and the monthly pay was £50, then after I started typing in all my clients (took me around 3 days to get to C) then the guy decides to tell me at the last minute before my trial ends that the UK prices are different... they were £106 that’s not even a little bit more thats A LOT more, with verum it’s cheaper and I get loads of amazing add ons, I think saloniq’s price is well overpriced where as verum is affordable. He told me they have a website for uk prices but the logo was different so I didn’t think it was the same company

Sarah from Talkingheadscardiff

Versum review

Overall I am extremely pleased with Versum, the system is easy to use and has made our business look and feel much more professional.It also saves us time and increases our efficiency. I am also very impressed with the Customer Service, you get a very quick pleasant response to all your queries.

Pros

We moved from a appointment book to the Versum software,everybody was initially very nervous and apprehensive but from day one we all realised the Versum software was easy to use and extremely efficient at storing client records as well as making appointments which makes life slow much easier when you are dealing with a lot of regular clients.

Cons

I am not keen that you can't carry over your text message allowance if you don't use them all in one month

Reasons for Choosing Versum

It was middle of the range price point and had all the features we wanted.

larochelle from Gemini beauty

A must have software

Love it

Pros

I really do like everything, it makes my life so much easy, and it reduced my no shows soooo much with the sms reminder

Cons

That i have to pay for every other add on feature, and whish that bulk smse could be bought in less quantity

Reasons for Switching to Versum

Versum gave me more feauture i needed for my salon

Keri from His Barber & Her Salon

Great Customer Service

It has been wonderful using Versum and working with their customer service. The software covers everything our business needs. We have never had an issue they could resolve therefore we don't waste anytime or energy on this part of our business and that is reassuring!

Pros

First [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is awesome!! I feel like I have a personal account manager and friend in this business. Anything I need he responds quickly and personally! Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] I like how the system works perfectly for 2 or more employees! It's not too much for 2 people and fits really well! I love how easy and simple it is to contact our clients via newsletters and sms directly from the software!

Cons

I wish it was easier for me to change my, and other employee, schedules, however [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]has helped me out each time I've need to change. I think that for customers, after online login, the My Account link should be easier to see. Also, after they are in their account make finding their appt easier. And change the word Show to View or View Appts, for us Americans ;)

Reasons for Choosing Versum

Price point, they responded the fastest and had the easiest trial period!

Reasons for Switching to Versum

Their small business options were to big and they were too expensive.

Ruth from Pascal & Co

Try Versum

customisable marketing tools, loyalty scheme, rosters, management tools inventory, online software so everything is available on every devise.

Pros

So easy to use and very financially competitive great marketing features and up to date processes that suit our brand

Cons

Based in Europe so the support is not available throughout the working Australian day. responses are very quick considering. Plus there is a comprehensive support guide with nearly everything addressed.

more affordable

Reasons for Switching to Versum

wanting something online and more affordable

Jennifer from Make Up Expert

Great system

I am now able to store all of my clients contact details and confirm their appointments prior to their visit. This saves me a lot of time and looks very professional.

Pros

I'm really happy that I have found Versum. I find it really easy to use and coming from a non tech person, that's really important. I have been very impressed with the training that came with the sign up. Jeffery explained everything really well and it's this service that would make me recommend, Versum as it takes the stress away and makes it a good value product. I love that I have everything to hand in one place and my clients are enjoying the online booking system. It's easy to use for them and looks great integrated in my website and social media pages and gives that professional edge.

Reasons for Switching to Versum

I didn't like the pay by appointment plan with Shedul, it put me off looking further into their product.

Kristine from Old Riga SPA

Good choise for beauty salons

Time saving is very important for us. While clients do booking online, we can work with apointments, and sometimes we dont need administrator.

Pros

Its easy to folow the schedule, and folow all information what's important for service improve.

Reasons for Choosing Versum

We still looking for some alternatives. There is diferent reasons - we are small salon so price feels bit higt, and also integration in web page would be great.

Reasons for Switching to Versum

There was problems with resoursies, and overbooking at same time.

Toma from Thomas - Coiffeur Francais

Versum great experience

Gain time, very interactive. Features that are very useful for my salon management.

Pros

Cons

Nothing special to submit. This software works very well for me.

Reasons for Switching to Versum

Report more easy to generate, options for sms sending

Agnieszka from AK Beauty Studio

Brilliant application

Pros

Very clear and easy to use. Everything what you need to run a business.

Cons

That there was a lack of features on the mobile app

Reasons for Choosing Versum

Better price and clients don’t need to download apps

Cora from Cora's Beauty Therapy

Excellent system! Perfect for my home based salon

I am extremly happy with my experience using Versum and I am a very satisfied customer. I would highly recommend it to any beauty therapist. Fantastic system and brilliant customer service. If you haven't tried it I recommend doing the free trial to see for yourself... https://www.versum.com/p/GdA_kQ

Pros

It is so easy to use and the customer service is excellent! They are always so quick and happy to help with any thing that I need. I have recently started using the online booking feature which is included in the price and I think its brilliant! Text messages get sent the day before automatically. The gift voucher and packages options are easy to use and understand. It keeps track of all my inventory and the statistics for what I've taken are so easy and clear to understand. The client records are fantastic, it is brilliant being able to see trends and which clients are spending the most money. So many pros to, I could go on...

Cons

Honestly it is such a great app, I am so pleased I found it. The only things I would change are minor. I would like to colour code my diary with the different treatments and I would like to add breaks etc in the columns the same way I add treatments as I need the flexibility to move them, around freely but currently there isn't an option for this. I would like to add turnaround time to the online booking but I know they are planning to do this soon. Lastly I would like the option to sell my gift vouchers online.

Lorraine from Liona Nails

Excellent service, Excellent Product

Absolutely excellent. five star. ive listed some items above but honestly it works well without. the additional items would make it a premium product.

Pros

Versum is easy to use and navigate Customer service is great. The support team provided fantastic training, Did some data migration for me and really helped to get me set up especially as I was starting a new business. Ive faced no issues with downtime. Honestly the application is great with a few nice to have which i have listed below. But honestly i have no regrets with getting this! Online booking is great Notifications, emails, reminders is excellent

Cons

Wish more restrictions for staff that are not admins.e.g. prevent them deleting appointments, only put cancel or prevent their access to certain info. More visibility of what each staff member does in the system - so a detailed log Wish it had a petty cash tracker the open and close of cash register took me a little while to get my head around Wish their was an upload function to upload excel spreadsheets of inventory or services International 2 way sms functionality did not work for me wish receipt printing was more editable Wish i had more text message basic allowance Wish we could mask the number that the text messages come from Checking out could be simpler. When checking out - wish the default was checkout and print immediately. The printing process for receipts is in 3 steps which is too much. Wish you can also select how many copies of receipts are to be printed. Wish on the checkout screen we could have a section for tips so we put in immediately how much the tip was would be good to see which user is online Wish facebook was integrated with facebook reviews No weekend support

Magdalena from Simply Beauty Of Chiswick

Industry: Cosmetics

Beautiful And Powerful Booking Software "All In One"

I have been with Versum for about a year now and I have been very happy after trying and overpaying to some other systems! Versum has everything you need, online scheduling, accounts, loyalty programme, reminders, marketing newsletters that you can schedule to be sent later, etc. It's also connected with google calendar and Facebook. It's quick and straight forward for a reasonable money. My clients love it, once they sign up (through Facebook for example), they can see their appointments history, loyalty points, they can choose their favourite therapist, time and leave us a message with their bookings, etc. They can schedule their next appointment within a seconds! Fantastic reports that keeps your hands on the numbers! Really great ad-ons if you fancy some extras but the system on its own is fully equipped. Customer service and support team is fantastic - quick responses and they are super friendly and chatty as well. They always go an extra mile to make sure you happy with their product and support and that you understand how to use the system, fully. I would 100% recommend it to any smaller or larger business who needs a reliable system. Thank you Versum!

Pros

It's quick, doesn't freeze, doesn't go down, has all I need to run my business. Easy to use, can set a different access to a different staff members. The support team resolve quickly any concerns and adjust the system to your individual needs.

Cons

There isn't ones.

Jakub from Salon Estilo

Industry: Cosmetics

My Best Daily Friend -Versum.

Better work organization. Avoid work gaps. On-line booking.

Pros

What I like the most about Versum is that thanks to Versum I don't have to carry my large calendar with me. Versum allows me to organize my work perfectly, without wasting time. Wherever I am and at any time I can check my calendar, arrange clients, apply corrections and be ready to work. Thanks to Versum, which reminds clients about visits, my work has become liquid without gaps "because the client did not come, because they forgot". I also value the help and support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who is always there when I need advice and help. Big thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Cons

What I don't like, hmm, I think nothing disappointed me yet.

Reasons for Choosing Versum

I had no alternative products, Versum was the first and after analyzing the product and talking to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] I had no doubts about the quality of services.Versum is the best.

Beata from B BEAUTY

Versum- nice and easy to use

Pros

I love Versum because I nice and easy to use. I do like the fact my customers don't have to download any application, to book the appointment, they just simply log in to my booking page, at the same time we collect information needed for marketing, like email address or phone number. I did link my PayPal account, so my customer will pay deposit before booking appointment, where some others software not allowed this. Versum has fantastic customer support. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]- one of the adviser, assist me with all set up, I had a 2 phone call meetings with him. On first one He explain how everything works, give me some homework to do like update my calendar, enter details of all my customers to the system etc, on second appoitment my booking website go live.

Cons

So far, so good....I can't find any Cons ;)

Caoimhe from Timeless Spa and Beauty Ltd

So incredibly impressed with the software. Easy to use with lots of features!Would highly recommend!

Pros

After a failed attempt with a different version of salon software I couldn't have been happier to discover versum. The software is easy to use and incredibly effective within my salon. The online booking is great, all appointments are listed and easy to access, and this has been a preferred option for my clients as they can struggle to get me on the phone. I have also added gift vouchers onto my sales, the software generates an individual code for each voucher guaranteeing no forgery of voucher codes etc. Prior to each appoitment my clients are sent an SMS reminder, as well as a review email after their treatments which allows me to monitor all feedback effectively. The layout and design is easy to navigate and the price is more than fair for what you get. I would also like to mention the support from their teams has been incredible, always on hand to answer questions promptly to keep your day stress free! This software is one of the best I have worked with, everything flows well and the help forums guide you through any issues.

Cons

I can't say I dislike anything, however as I'm the only one in my team, I would find it beneficial to have my appointments colour coordinated rather than one colour for everything for ease of use.

Wiktoria from Vicky's Nails Maynooth

Nail technician

Definitely Versum made my life and my client easier. They can now choose the day and date convenient for them. Thanks to Versum, I have more time for myself. The Versum team is an awesome, very helpful. They always prompthy support me when I require it. Thank you to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who explained everything about Versum to me. I am very grateful to him for his help.

Pros

I have bees using Versum since May. My clients and Iove being to book online and find it easy. The email and text reminders are very helpful. Services look clean and photos add professional look.

Cons

The Versum is easy to used. I am greatful that the phone app is good quality, becouse I can do everything off my phone if I need. I can also see all my statistics. Statistics are very useful. They make life easier. I can print them at any time.

Reasons for Choosing Versum

On social forums, girls highly recommended Versum, that's why I decided. He has good reviews in Poland (where I come from) and in Ireland where I currently live.

Jane from Winklashbars Wilmslow Cheshire

OUTSTANDING......

Pros

I am, in no way a computer expert and was putting off even looking at a software program out of fear of using it. I tentatively contacted versum and was soon chatting to Representative. He has literally changed the way our business works and since we've been using Versum's online booking system our bookings have increased unbelievably and our lives are so much easier. I cannot tell you how impressed I am with it. Firstly Representative painstakingly gave me online tuition, he walked me through every single step. He has the patience of a saint. I was surprised to find out how easy the system was to use. But, if I did need anything at all rep or someone from versum would contact me immediately. Their customer service is fantastic, software, excellent, ease of use 5 star. Versum is one of the best companies I have ever dealt

Cons

I personally would like the software to allow my clients to buy gift vouchers online. Even when I do call versum with a small issue it's dealt with or looked into. I'm struggling to vault it

Ho from Miniphysio Co

User friendly, Easy to use, Support readily available from Versum team - Best one YET!

Pros

Customer Service is really great - even though the software is user friendly, the staff are more than willing to offer help and clarify what their software are capable of doing. Although there are more of Versum for me to explore, I'm already impressed with the main features : Automated Message for reminder, rescheduling, cancellation, confirmation of appointment Online booking & payment; Not only that the booking page is easily accessible by our clients Financial report - will save up so much time and human error!! Thank you Versum Sales / Inventory tracker - all packages, gift cards are tracked! Of course, there are more to be explored. Been using it for 2 weeks - I am IMPRESSED! Thank you Versum!

Cons

Automated message perhaps can be done via in-app messaging software in the future perhaps.. as compared to sending via international lines, which may be additional cost for the user and also difficult for customers to reply back. But this really is a minor issue, Versum is still awesome!

August 2016

Kathy from Head Games Salon

August 2016

Super EASY

Signed up for the trial, easiest set up ever. In 15 minutes I had added myself as administrator for the software, added employees, added all of our services and prices and I did it from my IPhone at 5 am on a Saturday. Once I get to the salon I'll add our products. I looked at the section to do that and it's so simple. I'll have all 5 product lines with each having at least 20 different SKU numbers in the computer in no time. I don't even have a scan gun yet. Just manually inputting but the whole site has been very easy to understand. I am a stylist for 22 years, 44 yrs old and HATE the idea of an online appt. book BUT this is going to make the salon look more professional, keep my bookkeeping CURRENT and will help me figure out commissions without having to debate with the stylists. EVERY service and sale is in the computer. No theft, no products off the shelf for back at that I don't know about. This will save me money and time which gives me more money and time. Can't wait to see how the end of the year reports will be easier to do then my paper receipts and monthly books all over my desk!

Pros

Easy easy easy setup

Irina from Orchid spa beauty ltd

Comprehensive and accurate

Above

Pros

I’ve using this software for more than 6 months and can say that it eased my business life. It has got everything for business. I didn’t explore it fully enough yet but keep in mind all possibilities and features. As well as software the support team is amazing, always ready to help, I feel so much happier since the day I’ve used it. Hoping it will bring more success to my venture.

Cons

It takes a bit of time to set it up, but the same time it gives the opportunity to review your business areas

Reasons for Choosing Versum

Saw advertisements, thought it’s ideal for me

Reasons for Switching to Versum

Wanted more options for business rather just online diary

Agata from Kandara Salon

Versum makes life more easy

It helps us effectivly book in clients, and has easy to use inventory and product management features. The group selection function is very useful as well, which lets us select who we'd like to include in our sms and e-mail campaigns. I definitly recommend Versum.

Pros

ease of use, automatic appointment reminders, great statistics, marketing automation, stock and resources control and friendly customer support!

Nicola from Moneypennys

Our experience has been a positive one from start to finish, the staff at Versum have been helpful.

It saves me a lot of time where as before I was having to collate figures myself now I can just click a button and print! Also I find it very useful that I can check and book clients in when on the move or at home! I always know what I have booked in. Clients can also book on line! Knowing what your business is doing at all times.

Pros

the software is user friendly and simple to view. the information collated is contusive with salon life and has given me a better understanding of our figures within the business, this is available at the touch of a button. The staff have been available to answer any query's I may have had with a prompt return email. Nothing is too much trouble and we are not made to feel silly for our questions. On initially taking on Versum we were given a full Lesson with a member of staff to show us the full workings of the system. There is no costs incurred for hardwear as we could use our own computer where as with other companies there would of been initial costs.

Norene from Executive Skin & Laser

Very pleased with all aspects of the software program!

Pros

Very user friendly. We get such great feedback on the text and email reminders from clients. We love the birthday emails. Versum is one of the better spa programs I have used, which has been many over the years.

Beata from Beauty New Look Scarlet

My Versum experience

I'm using Versum for over there there years now and its the best program for my company

Pros

Its easy to use very friendly future and fast communication

Cons

Quick communication with my client and very good suport from Versum team

Dagmara from Serenity Beauty Studio

Very good

Pros

Ever since my salon started using versum, making appointments has become very easy and convenient. It is very easy and clear to see what kind of appointment is made and how long it will take. It's also very easy to keep track of client records to keep services updated. I am very pleased with versum and see it assisting us into the far future. I would highly recommend.

Anna from Private Massage Studio "Jasmine"

Very Helpful

Pros

I love practically everything I use in this software, i.e. a calendar, loyalty program, various tools, the service is very helpful and professional. My work with Versum has become less tangible, on the paperwork and organizational side. The Most things are done by the system for me. Thank you.

Cons

I do not have that kind of thing. There is no such thing that I do not like in versum. There are still many options that I have not yet used, that's why I am waiting to take advantage of them in the future.

Dagmara from Serenity Beauty Studio

Industry: Cosmetics

We are very pleased with Versum, there is many features that we use all the time.

It is very convenient to have this software. Everything for the most part is quick and convenient.

Pros

We like most how convenient it is to create appointments. switch or cancel them as well. We like how the inventory option helps us keep track of the products we have in stock. It is also great how we can easily keep track of customers and their records so that we can make notes each visit.

Cons

No options for reason of cancellation. It wold be nice if we could have bullet pointed options for when there is a cancellation, so that it's quicker to select.

Amani from Amani Karim Beauty & Spa

Versum helped me achieve my goals and more!

Pros

Easy to use No more appointment clashes Customers love reminder, confirmation and birthday sms and email messages. Loyalty program is an excellent way to make customer's come back! Overall Versum team helped us reach from a 150 client list of which 10 were regular to almost 600 regulars in less than 2 months! My business is doing very well thanks to Versum and I am able to increase my staff without having to worry about anything but quality of the service. Customer service is super fast and they are very helpful. The system is very easy to use, I only needed help twice and everything else is self explanatory. They walked me through everything during trial version.

Cons

I can't think of anything bad about Versum. They are always willing to consider new ideas. However, versum still does not provide built-in credit/debit card payment.

Sarah from HijamaPlus

Industry: Alternative Medicine

refreshing and very easy to use

This software has saved us much time to utilise with our clients and in doing so able to keep growing and developing. Also our clients love our new online booking system giving them the ease and comfort to book from anywhere at any time.

Pros

I have tried a few different booking systems in search of the one ideal for our complementary therapy business. Compared to mind body, 10to8 and acuity which all have some things we like, this is the only one that matched our needs in all aspects. From the user friendly usability for staff and clients to the fact that versus has really thought out all aspects that may be required such as preventing double booking by being able to assign resources such as a therapy room or machine as well as the customer support and the quality of the system at a very fair price.

Cons

The fact that there is no option for payment which I have been told us in the process of being created.

Mariusz from Puchalka Hair Design

Versum is spot on!

The system saves us time while streamlining the work at our salon. It shows inventory levels, which allows for even better product management. We also benefit from the the many great marketing tools and their kind customer support. We value the support from their customer services as well.

Alexandra Gabriela from Hairstylist Vajos Alexandra Gabriela

I’m happy hairstylist using Versum

Pros

I’m happy hairstylist using Versum to make my appointments. Also my clients are very happy and is very easy to use it.

Cons

I think I like everything ;) ... it will be difficult to say what I least like.

* professionalism * online appointment * good prices * sms for remainder

Reasons for Switching to Versum

Because the other company (Calendis) they was not very professional. It was impossible to contact anyone from the company if a have a problem with the program.

Elena from Purebeau Ireland

Excellent Salon Software

Excellent experience. The interface seemed to me a bit too poor at first glance but I got used to it very quickly. Functionality is perfect. I love the freedom in creating own labels for the appointments. The customer support can not be praised too much. Excellent communication.

Pros

Functionality User-friendly interface Accessibility

Cons

Confusing location of some of the features

Better Value for money

Veronica from Veronica's Beauty Salon

I can't imagine my business without it anymore!

Pros

Versum has helped me in many ways, but most of all I love that fact that I no longer have to run to the phone whenever it rings - I'm using online booking now and it saves me a lot of trouble, and my clients are happy because I'm not distracted anymore. The system also helps me keep track of my stock level, which is great because I was never able to get a grip on that.

Cons

There's really nothing that I don't like. It's honestly hard to come up with a feature that wouldn't live up to my expectations.

Brenda from Haircuts Plus

Booking software

Pros

Cons

Nothing I love everything about it. I learn new features daily

User friendly

Reasons for Switching to Versum

I bought my salon and switched from a much more complicated one

Monika from Longhair Studio

The best salon software

Everything is perfect. Also support team is always very helpful. We ll never change

Pros

Easy to use. Everything is clear. And we get also confirmation on the email after every booking

Cons

We were looking to change the software few days ago for different because we wanted to have option of paying deposits online too. But after 2 days we realised Versum is the easiest salon software ever. And deposit payments are also available. They only need to be set up.

Milena from Molso

Great software

Pros

A very simple software to use. The ability to remind customers about appointments is fantastic.

Cons

There is no such thing.

Nirav from Blackwells Chemist

superb

easy booking, fast confirmation e-mail reminders and txt messages user friendly live system which allows multiple people to book appts simultaneously

Pros

this software has revolutionized my booking system. my staff can all book my appointments on multiple platforms/PCs simultaneously. customers love the texts/email reminders. it has reduced my "did not attend" rate and has increased my customer satisfaction and retention.

Cons

some of the public holidays are auto-blocked off, that are not applicable. eg. Irish bank holidays that arent in England, would be shown automatically as an "off day", but in England this is not the case. so it is a bit cumbersome to get to the screen to change this. Sometimes we just over-ride and book it, but it is a little bit frustrating. overall a fantastic product with great results. highly recommended

Aleksandra from Garage hair&beauty

honestly recommend

It was a long time before I decided to create a page on booking however now I have to say I am very satisfied with this decision. Versum is very clean and easy to use and I have to admit this made my job very easy. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who introduced me to the program is very professional and whenever I need his help he treats it as a priority. An outstanding service I recommend it

Pros

Service And support is really good ..,,

Valentina from Hollywood nails & hair extension bar

Amazing

I'm very pleased

Pros

Cons

Is simple and effective, is cheap and it works exactly the same as treatwell

High monthly fees

Weronika from Sweet Beauty Edinburgh

The best booking system on market

I am really pleased to use Versum. Big thanks to customers support team. Thank you

Pros

It is cheap, have lots of ads to help maintain bookings, retail, product usage, treatments, and employees rota.

Cons

I dont really like conection with PayPal, which is quite expensive. But it's good that we can get prepayment

Reasons for Choosing Versum

Give me almost everything I expect from booking system in amazing price

Nastasja from YMBY

Love the customer service and constant help to improve your site!

Pros

My clients are never limited to what time they can make bookings! All your info is stored in one place! Very easy to use

Cons

If you have no acces to internet you can not make bookings! Could be slow when checking out appointments when your internet connection isnt good

Chaz from CW International Hair Beauty & Barbery

Heres to the Future!!!

Pros

The Support and quick responses are excellent. The add ons and extra service options make doing business so much easier maximizing our professionalism and allowing us to get on with the day to day things. Really enjoy working with Versum thus far and am optimistic about the months and years ahead!

Cons

Feel it is limiting on amobile device and hope this improves in the near future as everyone does there online bookings from a mobile device

Reasons for Choosing Versum

2017 it was a split between Versum and Shedul and i preferred Versum then however Shedul was FREE

Reasons for Switching to Versum

They were forcing me into a marketing platform and my customer would then see my competitors aswell and be forced to download the app.

John from Technocracy Hair

Great salon software

Excellent overall experience and the customer support re the setup is outstanding

Pros

The ease of use and the adaptable functionality

Cons

Lack of Point of sale function Lack of online store

Reasons for Choosing Versum

Value for money and services offered along with the great customer service

Charleen from Beauty By Charleen

Versum brillant

No-shows

Pros

Love the booking system for me the SMS reminders is such an asset to the business . Alot less no-show and last minute cancellations

Cons

Online consultations for our services . If we could send them out via link and save on the there profile to save time in the salon

Reasons for Choosing Versum

The customer service is brillant and good price for what you get .

Versum tool to increase customers.

Pros

Versus is easy to use and with the help of the team we quickly increase our clients in a short time. It has several features such as reminders, birthdays, confirmation messages that favor us as a company and our customers.

Cons

I think they should improve the help manuals in the sense that the information has to be more detailed, it would be great to add options for cancellation reasons.

Pawel from Inspiration hair salon

Since I use this program in my hairdressing salon I really save time and have more time for client.

300 free SMS

Pros

Everything. Really really recommend for all small and bigger business Everything is clear and easy to use

Cons

hmmm Last time was problem with server but engineers fixed in 10 minutes Nothing else comes to my mind

Steven from Color Hairdressing

Very quick with great features especially for the price. Staff are very helpful and pleasant

Quick and efficient use. Our no shows dropped to virtually non existent. We're about to launch online booking. So many benefits and I can honestly say there have been no negatives to this system

Pros

The quickness of the system is brilliant. After using a different system for a year this system has made our business function much more efficiently. The features are also great. All the email/and reminders, birthday reminders and newsletter functions make keeping your clients informed is excellent. Our no show percentage has dropped down to virtually non existent.

Cons

There's nothing I don't really like. I've had minimal issues and as stated previous anything was quickly rectified or explained through the online chat facility or on the knowledge base support.

artur from WS Academy Wierzbicki & Shmidt Belfast

Versum and everything is so easy now :)

I'm so happy for the new experience with versum!!!!! Now I have time for my people:)before versum I need extra one person for help in office.Versum gives to us the best guy Management Software, every time if I need help he's called , and explains everything and is clare. before customers list was terrible ,now with Versum is so easy and clean ,just one click .My favorite is the inventory and service. Thank you very much guys great job!!! Ws Academy Hairdresser salon Belfast

Pros

Versum company gives to us the best guy Management Software, every time if I need help he's called , and explains everything and is clare. before we have customers list that was terrible ,now with Versum is so easy and clean ,just one click .My favorite allis the appointment book,inventory,services ,statistics ,allowed I loved.

Kathy from Pink Petals

Versum is extremely easy to use. Any problems I have the support centre has been amazing!

Online use, so we feel our data is safer than stored on the pc.

Pros

Ease of use. Able to move appointments around. I also find it very secure, so that the other users cannot manipulate the stock and gift cards

Cons

The reporting could be a bit easier like sales reporting, it would be nice to do individual therapists sales reports for products, also product reporting of what was sold