• Pros

• "I love that this software works great for my salon as a "one man shop", and will work perfectly when my business grows."

• "Very easy to use and set up. Started working in minutes. Customer service was quick and helpful."

• "Love the marketing options, labels and capabilities. The calendar is easy to utilize and view. Roster is easy to modify and manage."

• Cons

• "Sometimes a little latency because it's not hosted in Europe, but one can live with that."

• "The speed sometimes is not up to par. Would like more features for sms or email reminders. Or reminders in general on the software for the administrators."

• "Not being able to custom set up some parts of the program."

Browse You'reOnTime Reviews

EDUARDO from EDUARDO STYLE

Efficient tool! Very easy to use.

I love that it is very complete, I consider that one of the most outstanding features is that it provides the possibility of generating a database of our customers, with an added profile which has allowed us to manage offers and promotional packages, in addition to its effective appointment booking system and automatic tracking. Another aspect to highlight is that as a business owner I rent chairs to my staff, where they earn a percentage of sales and services provided to customers, You'reOnTime is one of the few tools available on the market that between its functionality provides the management of rental cabins or chairs ... Last but not least I love the layout of the board and that within the calendar can be distinguished thanks to the different colors used to know the status of the appointment.

Pros

You'reOnTime is an online system very easy to configure, navigate and use, has a very simple but functional design so it does not require learning curve, as its interface is very friendly, in terms of its operation is very complete and robust and provides many flexible and automated functions, which will facilitate the management of your business, from administration, management of employees and customers, inventories and payrolls, such as billing and point of sale (POS) more, all in a package easy to use and affordable.

Cons

I consider it should be done an update and develop Apps that modernize the system, in addition to facilitating integration with other mobile applications such as Whatsapp for the generation of alerts and notifications, to go to the forefront, because emails and SMS, today are not at the forefront.

Lauri from Simply Elegant Salon

Very Satisfied

I have been very pleased.

Pros

I like that everything I need is easy to access. I like that it is web based so I can sign in on any device. I am in the beauty industry and my clients love that they get text message reminders of their appointments.

Cons

Anything I don't like gets addressed and fixed for my needs immediately.

Reasons for Choosing You'reOnTime

I wanted to be able to contact someone right away for help if I needed to. I liked the reminder feature.

Theresa from Hair Dimensions

Great Software

Pros

Very straight forward, easy to navigate.

Robert from Tranquility Therapy Salon

All the functionality that any beauty/hairdressing business could want

The software enables our 5 part time self employed therapist to access their diaries from anywhere, book clients and process bookings and payments whilst allowing management total overview and full financial reporting.

Pros

Simple to use. Easy for staff, easy for management functions. Provides all the functionality that you could need. Website downtime is almost non existent. Support is instant and effective. Friendly helpful staff.

Cons

Difficult to think of anything to dislike

Gary from Hair Beauty Now

Needs higher than 5 stars

Pros

I searched and searched AND SEARCHED and had nearly given up on finding software so good, so complete and at this value for money. It was one of the last I came across after looking at and spending time with up to a dozen other packages. Then I found this and it kept ticking boxes and I was like I can't believe it..... It's got everything !!! And the tech support - unmatched in just about any software I've used (in any genre). I think this is because they are still small(ish) and growing and there is a very active owner developer. But this is super great as the response to requests is so quick and timely and EVERYTHING I've requested to be tweaked or added has been done !!! I can't speak highly enough of this software and it SHOULD DEFINITELY be on your shortlist to trial.

Cons

umm... umm.... nup got nothing. This does it all. When I first started trialling there were a couple of things as I say it didn't have or weren't suited for a large busy salon - but the developer has added these now.

Robert from Tranquility Salon

An excellent simple to use diary and record system for beauty and hair (and other trades)

A full client record system plus an excellent diary system which is easy to use. The data records are excellent

Pros

Ease of use, great customer support, relaibility, The flexibilty of the client records and diary functions is great, online speed is good, additional functionality and data recording is all that a small or medium sized salon could want

Helene from Nail Artistry Studio

Best Software For My Growing Business

I love the reporting and dashboard, I'm able to plan ahead for sales and marketing. I also love that I can manage all aspects of my business, marketing, products sales, staff, appointments.......everything

Pros

Cons

I'm not a fan of the email templates, they are very basic, and not brandable for my company image and my clients, plus the shortcodes don't exactly work.

Rachelle from Cherry Valley Nails and Hair

Works great for my business

Easy to use and train on. Easy for my clients to use to book online. Customer service is friendly and helpful. Price is right for my business.

Pros

Cons

Not being able to custom set up some parts of the program.

Annalysse from FACE | Body & Beauty

June 2015

Our Beauty Therapy Clinic loves YoureOnTime!

I chose YourOnTime for my dynamic Beauty Therapy Clinic because of its affordability and inclusion of all the essentials features I was after such as; online booking, access from anywhere, reports, staff commission, unlimited staff numbers, more than one location, appointment reminder texts etc...the list is endless. All of my staff have different levels of technology and computer experience, and we have all found YoureOnTime easy to learn and use. The program is straight forward, and I am not aware of any other similar programs that have all the features YoureOnTime does, let alone for the most affordable price. I am a salon manager who travels and is often off-site doing makeup and commercial clients. YoureOnTime has made my role so much easier as it can be accessed anywhere through the internet, including on my phone. We use the site and app on an ipad and chromebook in the clinic. The marketing component means our clients get reminder texts, and personalised individual texts we like to send. We have also uses the email marketing....and of course our clients love the loyalty points program most of all! Anytime we have a question, or inquire about about a feature the YoureOnTime staff reply swiftly with detailed information or clear instructions if we need it. YoureOnTime is always having new features added and being improved keeping up with both technology and the industry we love.

Adriana from Buena Cera Esthetics by Adriana

You're on Time is GREAT

I am always amazed at how quickly CSR responds to my questions and emails. It usually only takes minutes to get a response even though I'm in the US and he's In Australia!

Pros

The software is very intuitive. Every time go to look for something I need I can find it or figure it out quite quickly and it seems like they've thought of just about everything.

Cons

An app for easier online booking would be great.

Tish from Cameo salon

June 2015

The staff works hard to fix your issues on the fly even it concerns a software tweak.

I was very hesitant about paying monthly for appointment software when I am a small salon with only two of us. I tried several programs before I settled on you're on time. They were ok but lacked several features that You're On Time offered. I was using a free program before and was happy with it for the most part but wanted to be able to check my schedule from anywhere and this was the one that had what my free program had with the exception of having a standardized chemical record card format. But the this did not outweigh the rest of what it had to offer and now I can check my schedule, my finances and everything from my living room or in the doctors office. The other ones looked at didn't have the customer service along with the flexibility of scheduling. One of the other softwares I was teetering on didn't allow you to double book without jumping through hoops and having to split a single service into three parts just to be able to double book. This one allowed this to happen but still warned me about it so it was the deal clincher for me. The only thing i found missing that I wish it had was a way to check you dailyincomewith one lick instead of having to go through the process of changing the default month to month date. Other than that, I'm extremely happy with my decision.

Josh from The Wolves Den

A MUST have in my business

as a new tattoo and tattoo removal studio, we were looking for a CRM that does everything for us. when i told my artists about the transition from a paper diary to this they were really hesitant and said it was going to be too difficult however after 5 minutes they both love it! avoids any double booking and so easy to confirm appointments and minimalise cancellations. clients and staff both love the online forms for our client details and waivers. makes the whole process so much more professional and easy! tech support has been fantastic at helping out with the setup after i made a few mistakes. the customer support we found was incredible! we would recommend this product to any business that works on taking appointments and running multiple staff.

Pros

ease of use and customer service

Neal from studio 2121

INDISPENSABLE!

This is a invaluable product which has quickly become the backbone of my salon administration. Having persuaded my partner to ditch the appointment book and come into the 21st century I was faced with a myriad of choices for appointment software. I trialled a couple of other products which were soon discarded as they did not have a local messaging feature and thankfully gave You'reOnTime a go. It's so easy to use and right from the start Craig and his team have been on the ball with any queries which we have had. The stylists love the ability to see their appointments in real time and the internet based system means that I can always book in a client wherever and whenever I like. A great summary page enables you to see sales and a whole host of other information from week to week and also against benchmarks you set yourself. Added to this the system is fantastic value for money and is constantly being updated (12 since we started 7 months ago). I couldn't rate it highly enough!

Christoph from R79 GmbH

Industry: Cosmetics

Top service for a cloud solution!

Overall finally a provider that knows how to treat customers and to work with them!

Pros

It's the mix of the Software as a service solution, the features and the great support as well the flexibility of Craig and his team to listen to us, to implement new feature request and the fast response time! Great value for money. And believe it or not, we are quite a demanding customer, as we have great IT affinity and lot's of ideas...

Jaclyn from Expat Hair Studio

June 2015

We use You're On Time for our busy hairdressing salon located in Singapore.

We have been using You're On Time since we first opened our salon which began as a small business with just two staff members. We are now a team of 17 and with the growth of our business You're On Time has been with us every step of the way. We are based in Singapore and although there is a time difference, Craig personally replies to all our queries promptly and helps us with anything we need. The attention to detail is incredible and the customer service is second to none. The sms service has erased our problem of no-shows and all our stylists have the app on their phones so they can see the hours they are working and what upcoming appointments they have booked in. The ease of this software program and the fact that it stores all our information saves us so much time. We are so happy to be using You're On Time for our business and we are very grateful to Craig and his team for all their help and support!

Peta from Peta Pendlebury mind~body~beauty

August 2014

Great salon software at a great price

I moved to this software last year and have been very impressed overall. At first I was hesitant with the company being based in Australia but the speed of reply to any emails was fantastic (bearing in mind the time difference from the UK) and that still continues. The software does all I need at the moment and I'm sure that I'll keep discovering new reports, etc. I am also very happy with the price. The software may not look as glamourous as some of my colleagues software packages but they are paying significantly more for their software and yet they do the same thing! I was also delighted when Craig took all my old software files and uploaded them for me because the format was causing me some problems. I'm yet to do an end of year balance but I am confident that it will be fine. I really can't find a con. A very happy customer.

Sadiah from Amor Beauty

Fantastic Easy to Use Cloud Based Software

I have been using You'reOnTime for over 18 months now and I would definately recommend it to anyone thinking of moving from a paper appointment system to a PC. The cloud based software offers everything that a stand alone application would and at a fraction of the cost. It is an appointment, client data, sales, product, marketing and reporting system in one. There is also the opportunity to offer online bookings which is invaluable and makes your business open 24 hours a day to all your clients. The support is fantastic and very quick and they are always open to suggestions and improvements with constant updates. If you are still hesitant give it a go they offer a trial period which I found very useful. Don't hesitate it will be the best decision you have ever made.

Carrie from Creative Images Hair Studio

Excellent value and great automation features!

Auto appt Reminders, online forms, online booking, marketing, inventory system

Pros

The layout is simple and clean - every option you need is readily available and customer support is the best I've experienced with this type of product. So many reports available to get you the past info you need and a full dashboard so you can watch how your days numbers are while it's happening.

Zaid from 4 Girls Beauty Salon

Best Salon Software

Make your life easier with youreontime software, you need this software to control your Salon. I came from IT background, and I have tried all other software. You will not have all features with reasonable price unless you use youreontime. Don't waste your time with other applications, use youreontime, promise you will be satisfied. The software is easy to use and learn, the customer service is amazing, the response time was less than 15 min for all cases I have opened. It has a marketing tools, which can help you to reach your goals in a very professional way. I would recommend to try it for free (one month), and after that I'm sure that you will buy it. At 4 Girls Beauty Salon (Dubai), we user youreontime and we are very satisfied with it.

Rachel from zensations

June 2015

Does everything I need to run my business efficiently and easily.

I have been using You're On Time for several years now. When I was originally looking for a system it was the only one that could offer everything I need. It manages all my appointments and allows me to maintain thorough client notes. It is easy to navigate and fully customisable for my products and services. In addition, I can access it via my phone or iPad and it also interacts with my website and facebook page so clients can book their own appointments. The customer support they provide is excellent. It has ranged from explaining how to use functionality to developing new features and has always been amazingly personal and prompt. I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a system and personally believe it to be excellent value for money.

Paola from Lifestyle Physiotherapy

Easy and Quick to Adapt to OUR Needs

As a Physiotherapy Practice, we have high expectations of any scheduling program that we use. It needs to be flexible, productive and efficient. We've found that You're On time is all that and more. We have also made suggestions for improvements and have found that the people responsible for continually developing You're On Time are open and receptive to our requests. You're On time has grown and evolved along with our business! Any queries or issues are responded to swiftly and without judgement, meaning that if we're contacting You're On time for an issue that turns out to be due to user error, we are not made to feel like we are incompetent. We highly recommend You're On time to any small to medium sized businesses.

N from BB Studio

The Best Business Investment

The only thing stopping me from giving a five star rating is the fact I'm still in the process of adding hardware and it doesn't have a phone app (which I'm sure is in the works). This software is ease to use, has a great coding system, affordable and has amazing customer service. I don't care how amazing your software is, if they have terrible customer service it's consider a flop. They are very fast, understanding and patient. Something we are so not use to getting. All I can say, "I'm a life long customer".........Thank you You're On Time for being a blessing to my business needs.

Response from NewChurchTek

Replied June 2015

Hi, You can access the mobile version at https://m.youreontime.com Craig

Crystal from Hair Care

Amazing support and features for the price. Love it!

Pros

Cons

Would like to see marketing templates with images. Would like restrictions on follow up emails for one time send or more options.

July 2015

Anne-Marie from Skin & Tonic

July 2015

Excellent bookings package for small business

I would recommend this software to any business requiring a booking system, but particularly small businesses like mine who need an affordable, simple, easy to use solution. I haven't used it to the extent I hoped yet, because my business is just starting up, but it has everything I need - appointments, products, discounts, vouchers, direct marketing etc etc. What I like best so far about You'reOnTime is their customer service. Ask them a question and they will come back to you with a solution within a few hours. If you are requesting something that isn't possible, you will normally find it's added to the next update.

September 2014

Sadiah from Amor Beauty

September 2014

Fantastic Salon Cloud Software

I have tried a number of salon software packages and this is by far the best I have used. It does everything and more. You can do everything in one place from booking appointments, running reports, sales, marketing and online booking, this has it all. I am sure there is a lot more I have not figured out yet. There are regular updates and improvements to the system which is fantastic. I think it is excellent value for money and the customer support is fantastic. Currently there are three packages available and I would recommend that more are implemented to cover the in between salons. I would recommend this to everyone.

Angela from Legends Haircuts for Men

This is a great software!

Pros

This software is very user friendly. It has alot unique features and great customer service! Craig is very helpful.

Cons

The software runs a little bit slow. I would have to say other than that is great! The pros definitely outweigh the cons.

Irina from Sandunga

June 2015

Highly professional product with great support

I have chosen You´reOnTime based on other users comments and am really satisfied with the product. It is complex enough to allow advanced salon management for me as the owner and at the same time intuitive enough to be used by our staff from the first day of work. This program allows you to get transparent stats, manage your till in a time-effective manner and lets your staff plan the appointments so that everybody gets nice and neat daily schedule. The mobile app is very helpful when you are on the go. Also, the technical support is quick and very professional. Highly recommended!

Dana from Shear Oasis

Fantastic Product

You'reOnTime is the most user-friendly software I've ever used. It's easy to navigate and simple to understand. It is essential for keeping my business organized and my staff on time. The support team at You'reOnTime has been extremely helpful since the day I purchased the product. They helped me customize my settings to my needs, and anytime I've suggested a feature I could benefit from, they had it installed for me the same day. Their response time is excellent. I can't say enough positive things about this program! Thank you from the team at Shear Oasis Hair Design!

Jo from Cloud 9 Hair & Beauty

June 2015

Best thing I did for my business ...

I was very scared about parting with our paper diary of 12 years - to go computerised with Your On Time!! I need not have worried. The change over worked really well and even the most panicked members of staff were won over on the first day of use. As a salon owner with 8 staff I feel safe in the knowledge that Advice and help is available at any time by the Your On Time Staff and they work quickly and efficiently to sort out anything you need. It is the best thing I did and I am so glad I found out about this fabulous booking service.

Amanda from LaserTat

Best CRM out

I spent weeks and weeks researching and trying to find a CRM tool that ticked all my requirements. Finally I found You're on Time and I'm continually amazed at the ease of use, regular software updates, and exceptional customer service they provide. I was ready to hire a receptionist for my business but after purchasing You're on time it is actually like having your own receptionist doing all the work for you. Plus at a fraction of the cost! I recommend it all the time to other business owners. Nothing else on the market compares!

Jacquie from Final Touch Beauty

Highly recommended

Our salon started using You'reOnTime several years ago and we haven't looked back. Not only is it easily accessible, it's affordable and also very straight forward to use. Using You'reOnTime to make bookings, look up clients etc couldn't be easier. On the occasion we have required technical support, we always hear back quickly and our issues have always been resolved efficiently. Would highly recommend (which I have already done!) to anyone who will listen.

Annalysse from FACE | Body & Beauty

Youre on Time

I really like using YoureOnTime, and recommend it often. It has all the features, and my staff members are able to use it. I like that it is constantly enhancing also. Any feature that needs improvement, your feedback is listened to and the feature is sometimes even changed in response, or already in the process. I find the voucher system still hard to issue and redeem

Response from NewChurchTek

Replied August 2014

Thanks for the feedback Annalysse. Send us an email about vouchers and we will look into it.

Christine from Cloud 9 Day Spas

June 2015

You're On Time has been the best move for Cloud 9 Day Spas!!

We are happy with You're On Time! Very easy to use, very easy to learn for new staff! Cost effective, this system gives us all the features we require at a fraction of the cost of other systems. And the support team is amazing!!! I cannot say enough about this team! They are quick and we have answers and support immediately!! I am a small business owner and am grateful for this wonderful team/system!!!! Sincerely Christine

Lyn from Expat Hair Studio, Singapore

June 2015

You're on Time - a constantly evolving software tool for our busy hair salon.

I have used YOT for the last 15 months and have seen it evolving as clients have asked for enhancements and additions to the software package. It is fairly intuitive to use and has plenty of reporting functions to help track sales and trends. The Customer Service provided by YOT is 5 star. They are always quick to respond and are open to suggestions to make changes to provide what clients require to help run their business.

Renae from Bare Beauty & Skin

So far So good

Im liking it, little confusing but get help very quick. few things that are easy and some hard. would be great to have the text message for confirmations go out and then when they reply with yes the appointment turns green or if they say no then turn red. but thats nothing.. its very convenient when its online so i can access it from anyway :) love how people get book online and even have it through facebook

Thomas from Foot master

Fantastic

I am just building my business as a reflexologist and Your On Time have been great and very considerate. The software is just great it does everything I need for my new practice so thank you and I will be recommending your On Time to The Assosiation of Reflexolosts please keep doing what you are doing thanks again. Thomas Romeo MAR Peterborough England www.foot-master.net

February 2016

Naomi from Ashia hair

February 2016

Amazing!

Just signed up, so far very impressed! They extended my trial so I can give it a good go, they answer all my questions so quickly at any time! And accommodate every need! The customer service is amazing! So far the program covers every thing I need! And more! Very impressed and complete won over by the staff customer service and ability to help out!

Melanie from Simply gorgeous beauty

June 2015

Amazing affordable clever !

Amazing software . The things that you can do with you're on time are phenomenal . Easy to use clear concise we love it and couldn't imagine changing . Customer service is second to none and all queries are dealt with professionally and super quick. There's nothing we don't like about it and we find new things on it all the time !

Kirsten from London Grace

Brilliant software

We've used You'reOnTime for 5 months and it's brilliant! It's really easy to use - new team members have picked it up instantly. Having the combination of booking software alongside the point of sale is so helpful. The You'reOnTime support team are always on hand which we are very appreciative of - thank you!

Lauri from Simply Elegant Salon

Very happy!!

I am very happy with this program. I had a similar program that was not web based and I had much difficulty getting help when needed. I have never had this trouble with You'reOnTime. Easy to use. Accessible on all my devices. Fast help when needed or even with just a simply question.

Nichole from Envee Hair Studio & Spa

June 2015

Great program, awesome price!

This program had everything you could possibly need from online booking to handling your cash drawer, to being mobile. The best part is that it is user friendly and the layout is simple. The customer service is amazing and they are constantly making improvements. Love it!

Ann from Serentiy Place Nails & Beauty

June 2015

Since I introduced the system to our beauty salon appointment taking has never been easier

I can manage appointments for all staff in both my businesses. It is one of the most affordable I have come across and used. I love the fact that you can add client notes at the time of making the appointment. I find the support team very helpful and prompt.

Jonny from Kingdom of beauty

February 2015

The best software in the market

This software has really helped our business grow. It helps us keep more in control with our clients. We trailed so many software but this was the best. Save your self the wasted time and just sign up with you're on time

Bernice from Lovely Hair & Nails

Good product

We started using You'reOnTIme recently after looking at a lot of others and it was very easy to use and Ana from support always got back to us very quickly when we had ideas or problems.

Kellie from Nimie Eneterprises LLC DBA Fringe

June 2015

Love it, and the customer service!! A+++++++++

It's all great!!!!! No problems. Every issue I've had has been on my side, and customer service has helped me promptly on everything. It's is truly the best

derek from derek preston

great app

when it goes wrong which is very rare they respond immediately. great not to worry about crashing computers. It also reminds you of your schedule great,

Wendy from Dala Lounge

June 2015

Everything I need in one place.

A fantastic product to help manage my small home based salon. Easy booking system for my clients and a great business reporting tool for me.

Russ from Globex

very good stuff!

easy to use, right to the point, does everything we need!