• Pros

• "Easy to use and this is best softwere and esy access"

• "Excellent service from setting up to training and implementation"

• "Amazing Software with Great features that cover majority of requirements necessary for meeting the growing needs of our customers"

• Cons

• "overall we are happy with the software, only small issues would be the ability to customize things sometimes needed by us."

• "Set up, it took a ;little longer then excepted. But after we where all set up, everything started to go much smoother. "

• "The marketing automation is not quite up to "modern" standards. Although this is getting better, it is just not a great email/text tool for lead pursuit funnels. The email templates are pretty basic. "

Browse ZENOTI Reviews

Manoj from Vurve Signature Salon

Wellness software that does really well!

Been using this software for over 4 years, it is consistent and supports most operations of the salon. Interacted with many members of the Zenoti and they are always forthcoming with solutions and ideas. We now use Zenoti as the core software and integrating with other software to compliment and support the day to day functions of different departments.

Pros

- Real Time - Easy access & navigation - Setup and implementation is quick - Support and troubleshooting is quick - Mailer on regular updates, testimonials and industry best practices

Cons

Chat support on complex scenarios/ requirements. Sometimes it takes the whole day. Its easier to discuss complex requirements over the phone.

Reasons for Choosing ZENOTI

Based on the product demo and they matched our requirements - technical and business.

Reasons for Switching to ZENOTI

We were looking at a web-based, realtime software with better data-security

Kazeshka from Clo&Flo Ltd

A truly exceptional customer service experience

I have been extremely impressed with the team that has set up the software (in particular [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]). They have worked tirelessly to meet deadlines, gone above and beyond to cater to certain custom requests and have felt like an extension of our team throughout the onboarding process. The communication has been clear and efficient and we have felt exceptionally supported throughout the process. As we emerge from what is hopefully the last lockdown in the UK, we are really looking forward to pushing the system to its limits and, in doing so, increasing our salons profitability in all areas.

Pros

Zenoti is a full service solution. Being cloud based, it integrates multi-site information, which enables the business-owner remote access in real-time to look at group or individual store performance. The planning and training helped us migrate all our processes in a highly systematic and efficient manner with consistent support, effort and consideration from the Zenoti team from start to finish. Whilst we are yet to begin using the software day to day, i would say that the ease of use, management of KPI data, API integration, dashboard, analytical reporting and the integrated marketing functionality are the true stars of this software which all help to automate administration and reduce manual effort. This has truly been an exceptional customer service experience.

Cons

Enhancements that have been requested; Loyalty Points - In terms of loyalty points automation i believe there should be more options to customise ways in which a client can accrue (e.g automatic points accrual for social follows, online sign up anniversary, 3rd party review/testimonial integration) - the current selection is rather limited Functionality to enable allocation of loyalty points in bulk (rather than per individual) CMA - more options to customise the look and feel - flexibility with custom brand type faces, font colour, ability to select which features from the webstore are shown/now shown Reporting - reports to showcase how many clients have signed up via the webstore (per day/week/month as well as custom time frame periods) Receipts - More flexibility with customisation - brand fonts Marketing - More flexibility with customisation - brand fonts Webstore - Flexibility to rename/repurpose/remove/hide modules on webstore (i.e. classes/ workshops) Social Media - no facebook and Instagram booking integration. Sharing of client feedback to social media story or posts would also be great. Forms - currently there is no integration with classes and forms - since we have repurposed classes for a hair model academy, an application form is an essential piece of this puzzle and we have had to outsource at an additional cost

Reasons for Choosing ZENOTI

Zenoti met all our requirement criteria for a robust CRM software that was able to support our business' growth

Reasons for Switching to ZENOTI

Extremely limited interface with a one size fits all approach to it's customers - very little flexibility by way of customisation and crucially no marketing integration. Poor price point - even poorer customer service support.

Andrew from Ruffians

Zenoti is the way forward

One of the key strengths is the relationship management. We had been with our previous software for 6 years, so a change was a big deal for us. Zenoti threw all hands on deck to help us migrate and train our staff without any hitches. Where we did have questions we had dedicated managers at Zenoti we could call or online chat with to get solutions fast. That relationship has continued where we are now being further trained by our account manager to help us make sure we are making the most of new features on Zenoti, and they have actively asked for feedback and advice on how they can improve and have actively made those improvements for us.

Pros

It is a full service solution. It's cloud based and integrated multi-site information, so as the business-owner you can dial in anywhere and look at group or individual store performance. It cuts out the need for additional add-on products by doing reporting, marketing, bookings, analytics, etc. from one solution.

Cons

Nothing major. It has ticked all the boxes, if anything we are underutilising it because the software is so diverse and it's hard to learn all the benefits at one time.

Reasons for Choosing ZENOTI

Zenoti offered the best solution for our needs, and we found them to be the most personable, wanting a two-way relationship with them really valuing us as a partner.

Reasons for Switching to ZENOTI

Zenoti offered a better full service software solution.

Michael from Happy Head Massage

Horrible for sending emails

Pros

It has some good features, however, my one major con has completely eliminated the pros.

Cons

I've repeatedly contacted the company about not being able to send mass emails to my database. Because I own multiple companies, when I try to send a mass email instead of combining the credits from all my locations into an org level, it only shows the credits from one location and therefore I cannot send a mass email. I've contacted the company repeatedly and they have not resolved the problem. I've completely lost patience with them and will be looking for another company. I do not recommend Zenoti.

Response from Zenoti Software

Replied May 2020

Thanks for the feedback Michael. We are very sorry your experience did not match your expectations. We are committed to providing our customers the best support services and this should not have happened. We did communicate this issue to our respective teams, and I hope they were able to help you with the Email credits at the Org level. If you have any other concerns that needs our attention please do reach our support team at support@z.com or if you have any feedback regarding our services please reach out to customersuccess@zenoti.com. Your feedback helps us get better and we assure you to improve on our response time going forward.

Lisa from Studio 8 Beauty Ltd

Excellent System

Love love love this system. It's a more expensive system but you get what you pay for in functionality. I have the data I need to run my business and I can access that data whilst not being in the salon I can rebook clients from home ( essential for when you are in lockdown in the UK). My background is financial analytics and finance operations (previous career) and I understand the important of data and the power of knowledge that it gives you for running your business. I can make better decisions, I can track my staff performance with a click, my finance team have the data when they need it wherever their office is. No more pulling reports and then finding it doesn't give them the data they need and me having to make a car journey to run another report in the salon.

Pros

The reporting I needed reports that extract to excel as well as onscreen analytics that tell me what my business is doing as well as downloadable in a format that I do not need to doctor to use on excel. This is an amazing system. There are so many reports to choose from and I have a very happy finance team. Access to system from off-site No timing out issues meaning a trip to the salon to put back on ( unlike my previous system that ran off my machine and offered limited functionality offsite. Intelligent booking & rebooking Booking optimisation, rebooking SMS connect features 2-way texting with clients - no more missed messages Late cancellation & rescheduling charge functionality Set the rules and the system calculates where it applies. No more guessing the time and we can now blame the system and say it's automated! Staff visibility of performance Drives more accountability Ability to book on Ipad or tablet Takes the sale into the treatment room & staff have all the info they need in front of them including consultations Set up discounts & money off Set up memberships, pre payments & digital gift cards Clients can self check out - perfect for contactless transactions Card capture No more accounting nightmares with deposits Clients love it as they don't need to get their cards out at the desk and can check out quickly. They also like not having to pay a deposit when booking multiple bookings Dashboard progress vs targets - see where you are at any time

Cons

Currently no facebook and Instagram booking integration Not a deal clincher but needs to be implemented My version of SAGE is not support - hopefully in the future but team very helpful in setting up a bespoke report to get around this.

Reasons for Choosing ZENOTI

Functionality, advanced analysis, smarter functionality that I can set up and leave to work in the background and will help me fill my white space. Improved Client experience. Reduces labour on repetitive tasks so my reception can focus on value add.

Reasons for Switching to ZENOTI

Limited access to system from off site location due to COVID-19 compared to other systems including less expensive. Unable to pull the reports I needed from offsite. Finance team unable to get the reports they needed. Critical when in a lockdown. Had to visit salon to rebook clients as the part cloud version was not easy to book large volume on. Integration with Shopify to manage my stock levels better between the shop and Zenoti - saves so much time

Charlie from Andrew Collinge

Great for managing multiple hair salons

As a business manager I have more oversight of how the business is performing and I am also able to support my teams better. It is early days using the software but so far the experience has been very good. I am also extremely impressed with the team that has set up the software, they have worked tirelessly to meet deadlines, and have communicated really well throughout - I like that they invite customers to Basecamp for transparent communication

Pros

Our number one objective was to move to a cloud based product for remote access and to centralise our data. In this regard it has been very successful, and the Zenoti team were brilliant at importing and merging all our services and products. I think the inventory section of the software will work very well for us, help us save time ordering and help records be more accurate. The booking is very good also.

Cons

I feel that scheduling could be better, so that it is easier for employees to work across different sites and for people that work in other roles (such as trainers) still be able able to be scheduled and hours worked be recorded.

Reasons for Choosing ZENOTI

Thoroughness in the design of the product, it includes all features required to manage a hairdressing business. I found that other solutions had features missing or features that only worked for single sire businesses.

Reasons for Switching to ZENOTI

To move to a cloud based product, to centralise data, and communicate with our clients better.

Response from Zenoti Software

Replied August 2020

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Charlie! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future. Thanks for being an advocate for Zenoti!

Nagham from Sakura Beauty Spa

Very smart, complete software

The overall experience has been great, the support is always prompt and useful. The app is not useful at all for owners and managers. It needs a lot of work and I hope this happens soon as we have signed up with zenoti baring in mind the app as a main plus.

Pros

The system is well integrated and complete. There are certain enhancements I would like to see and I have already mentioned to the team. I hope you keep developing this software constantly.

Cons

When working on a page, clicking back takes you to point zero. When working on merging clients is a nightmare as you cannot type a page number and have to keep clicking until you reach where you have left off. The lack of flexibility on these ends make the work difficult and a lot of time wastage applies.

Reasons for Switching to ZENOTI

High limitation with a desktop software, old fashioned interface.

Great CRM for wellness studios

Pros

This tool is tailored made for the wellness studio space, making it a stand out against every other CRM out there. We've tried to fit Dynamics into our weight-loss stores and it just didn't do the trick. Zenoti is easy for a "non-techy" to use right out of the box. POS or appointment scheduling is a breeze.

Reasons for Choosing ZENOTI

Zenoti is the clear choice for wellness studios.

Mike from Dean Gera Salons

A game-changer

Excellent experience so far with the implementation team and now also the customer support team.

Pros

Zenoti allows us to deliver a better customer experience by offering a range of features that give us the opportunity to tailor each guest experience to the needs of our guests; client notes that pop up, auto-check in on our customer app, self-check in/out, auto-payment, integrated payments platform, geo-fencing, the ability for our teams to check their performance through the zenoti mobile app, we are impressed with the results so far.

Cons

Sometimes email confirmations take a couple of minutes to send.

Reasons for Switching to ZENOTI

Mindbody was not offering us the flexibility that Zenoti offers.

Ana claudia from The Brazilian Hot Wax co

Zenoti team has been very helpful

I’m happy with the software features and so fair the support has been very helpful and quick.

Pros

User friendly, allow good communication with clients, team are very helpful and always available on call.

Cons

Implementation time was more than I expected.

Reasons for Switching to ZENOTI

I was looking for a easier and more beauty salon relate software.

Response from Zenoti Software

Replied August 2020

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Ana! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future. Thanks for being an advocate for Zenoti!

Luke from Luke Ormsby Hair

Great set up team

The implementation team are fantastic!

Pros

Zenoti is a afantastic product but can be troublesome to learn all of the softwares in an outs. It a great product though.

Cons

The difficulty to learn things even after training

Reasons for Choosing ZENOTI

Because it was more of a forward thinking company

Response from Zenoti Software

Replied September 2020

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Luke! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future. Thanks for being an advocate for Zenoti!

Margaret from YAO Company

Incredible Ability to Tailor this System to the Practice/Business Model - Great Support Provided

We have waited a long time to do this review as we have really taken time to grow into this very robust system. I have done other reviews on this website and when something doesn't work...I am not shy to report it. However, I have really enjoyed the solid staff at Zenoti. I like that we can communicate easily via text and also by phone when in a pinch. We have added various aspects of their system as we have grown. For example, we weren't using the email capabilities to their full capacity nor the text campaigns until this last 9 months. We also began creating memberships over the last year that are an increasing hit here with our patients. I think that if you have a limited number of items in your inventory, then you should definitely use Zenoti. We just had way too many items and we needed one that could hook up to a scale to measure grams, etc. There are a lot of cool features in Zenoti as you dig around. I think just knowing that it will handle all of your basic aspects for services and scheduling quite well is great and then knowing that as you get more familiar...after the onboarding is over, start to explore the other aspects it has to offer. All in all great product and really good people on staff. Makes me want to go to India to meet everyone!

Pros

We started using Zenoti before it was even Zenoti...it was called Manage My Spa! -love the ease of creating services -robust patient info database with ease for creating reminders for a variety of things related to payment and customer service - ability to store CC info safely and securely - reasonably priced text messaging system - ability to create packages and memberships - ability to create online purchasing of services and products - can set up merchant account to accomodate facility as a health/medical facility so patients can use FSA/HSA cards -ability to create html coded robust email reminders and follow up -fabulous timely and friendly customer support. Do not let the fact that the customer support is in India steer you away. My experience is that the people of India and those working specifically for Zenoti REALLY understand business and the bottom line. They work hard to get things done in a timely manner. - On boarding staff was really helpful -Great marketing options from Text messaging to email campaigns. -increasing number of good reports for business analysis

Cons

- we didn't like using this system for our very large inventory (7,000 PLUS items) - at the time (2 years ago) it took too many clicks to check our patients out and we found that for us we needed to keep our services separate from our retail options as patients were using FSA/HSA cards - creating the memberships has been a challenge. We find that there are a LOT of options and we have needed to have our hand held a lot on creating them; however, once they are created, they seem to work great. - creating the online store has taken a lot of hoops to jump through, but again - the customer support was right there assisting us every step of the way. -it's not HIPPA compliant. So we have had to make certain adjustments in our system to accomodate this. - For some reason their merchant receipts also state the sex of the individual. We have shared this with the staff and don't know why it's still on there. In the US, people really don't need to see that they are a Female or a Male who has checked out and purchased XYZ services. It just seems weird and irrelevant.

Phil from Luxury Spa Consulting

Has literally everything! Powerful automated marketing amd client relations, easy interface, apps.

Pros

You have a beautiful dashboard to see appointments for the day/week/month, promo performance, inventory status, revenue and real-time online mentions. Dashboard fully customizable to your preferences. Automation is fabulous. It tracks retail products sold and will send how to use email to cliemt as well as reminder that your product is getting low and sends a promo to come back for another service offering discount. 3 apps one for management, employees and clients/public. Send push notifications, get instant feedback, eliminating a bad review reaching the web. Tracking employee performance for upsell, product usage and any internal metrics you want. Employees can see real-time tips, client reviews, performance between colleagues, status if goals or contests are set by managers but best is they can input client data building profiles to personalize their experience or direct market them. Club members? No problem. Automatically discount or whatever membership provides. Client loyalty options are endless. Thats only half.... Zenoti will be the number one software in a year. They have a huge infusion of investor cash for 2017 and will be the biggest display front and center at ISPA 2017. I used booker, spa soft and others. Not even close. Zenoti comes to your spa or salon and sets it all up. But what you put into it that determines what you're success becomes.

Jessica from Sugar Plum

Game changer!

Excellent customer service. A good user experience from our guests. It has so much room to grow with us and add features that we are dreaming up. It not only is a good program for clients appointments and POS, it is also fantastic for timesheet documentation and reports for payroll.

Pros

This program can evolve with our needs. It's customizable! I can't even tell you what a breath of fresh air that is from using a pre-packaged program. Never going back!

Cons

It's got so much depth that it has taken me a couple years to really learn what it can do and I'm sure there is so much more. This isn't a bad thing, it's just what I've liked least as it's a learning curve. It's somewhat user friendly but you have to be patient.

Reasons for Choosing ZENOTI

It just felt right! And love that they are local so we can meet face-to-face from time to time to discuss next steps.

Reasons for Switching to ZENOTI

Deputy was AWFUL and Mindbody wasn't customizable. Being able to have a program created for us that gave us all the features we needed and loved and rid ourselves of all that we needed need or love was just awesome!

Response from Zenoti Software

Replied December 2020

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Jessica! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future. Thanks for being an advocate for Zenoti!

Savvia from Q Beauty Lounge Ltd

Zenoti felt like a part of my team.

My experience has been very positive for the overall business and I pertain the salons growth and success largely to Zenoti tools, which are continuously being improved and upgraded. The system is user friendly with exceptional support 24/7.

Pros

Ease of setup and integration with excellent support.

Cons

Some processes could be simplified for user ex. Email template designs and image bank usage. Some features like payments not available for Cyprus, my territory, but understandable as I believe I am still the only user here. Sharing of client feedback to social media story or posts would be great.

Reasons for Choosing ZENOTI

Free demo call demonstrated Zenotis' product, tools and customer care well. Pricing was very reasonable.

Reasons for Switching to ZENOTI

We started with trying local suppliers over the years of POS software which did not offer a full supportive range of reporting for staff, stock and accounting tools... and although company was based in same city the lack of support when issue arised was enough to look elsewhere. Zenoti being a cloud based software also protected my client information, bookings and reports which could be easily accessed remotely from any location or device.

Product ranks 5-stars (great out of the box). Support ranks 10-stars (amazing).

Faster more efficient scheduling and rebooking of clients. Easy POS.

Pros

Honestly, coming from 2 other software solutions in other salons, Zenoti has all the things you would expect and some great features you maybe didn't know you needed. But better than anything else, from the salon management side of things, is their insane level of support! Regardless of which SaaS one chooses, there will always be hiccups or struggles or confusion, but the folks at ZENOTI have been so great at walking us thru and solving any issue we have had - in minutes or hours, not days or weeks like the other guys.

Cons

The only real downside is, seemingly, that the software was originally developed for overseas use and proof on concept and flow are set up in a way that is not 100% intuitive for a U.S. based salon. HOWEVER, once you understand some of the terms and "lingo" it makes sense - and they're so easy to work with and helpful, that this learning curve is overcome very quickly.

Response from Zenoti Software

Replied April 2018

Thanks so much for the review, our support team will appreciate the kudos. Regarding your comment about some of the lingo - we're investing in evolving many aspects of usability, and excited to be able to deliver easier, more friendly experiences across scenarios (including updates to the language, etc..!).

Rachna from Geetanjali Salons

Best software to manage Franchise Model Business

Pros

We are a 45+ outlets chain using Zenoti since March 2014. We have seen significant improvement across multiple areas after we started using Zenoti platform. I love the following features in particular. - Feedback: Negative feedback on social media platforms has been reduced by almost 40%. - Memberships: 20% of our clients are enrolled in membership programs. - Marketing: Campaign led sales have increased by 2%. - Mobile App: Franchisee owners can see their business real time at any time of the day without having to login using a laptop. This is a huge win for franchise owners. - Appointment Book: we track all future appointments in Zenoti. This has completely taken away manual booking process. - Role permissions: After implementing this feature, Centre managers are now only allowed to look at financial data that they are supposed to look at. This helps us control cash pilferage.

Cons

None so far. We are quite happy with the Zenoti cloud platform

Rick from Ragamuffins Hair Limited

Incredibly Simple but Does Everything you Need

As Zenoti took over the company that supplied our previous salon software, initially the feeling was that our hands were pretty much tied and we didn't have a lot of choice in the matter. After training, setting up and dealing with various departments in Zenoti our current feeling is that this was the best move we have ever made!

Pros

After having had four salon software systems this, is without a doubt, the most practical and straight forward. It appears that the person that wrote the system has actually been involved in running a salon! Equally impressive has been the training - not only Zenoti University which allows everyone in the salon to go at their own pace and level but the face to face follow up which has been outstanding!

Cons

American date layout can be frustrating and confusing

Ease of transferring data

Reasons for Switching to ZENOTI

They were taken over by Zenoti

Melissa from New Age Wellness

Zenoti has ALL the features !!!

The teams assigned to me were very polite, patient and of great assistance.

Pros

We had been researching software to manage our spa memberships and Zenoti has all the features we were looking for, plus more. Our team loves the ease and flexibility of the appointment set up and customer checkout. The system tracks all types of client series, loyalty points, and a variety of memberships. Plus the client can access their own account and see their past history and points. Zenoti has brought more ease and functionality into our business, for the management and the staff alike.

Cons

Since our company wasn't set up in spreadsheets prior, to Zenoti, and not being a tech savvy person by nature, I did find the transferring of info a bit time consuming. However, if I can do it then anyone can :) and it's worth it!

Reasons for Switching to ZENOTI

Square didn't have Membership options that were a necessity for the direction our company was heading.

Response from Zenoti Software

Replied April 2020

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Melissa! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future. Thanks for being an advocate for Zenoti!

Sarah from Renew Skincare and Laser Center

Game Changer

The customer support of setting everything up and managing it to make sure we are “ok”.. I have never experienced anything like it in my entire life. I’ve been working with rep and she has been a blessing with this whole process. I’ve never known anyone to deal with such “stupid questions” it seemed like we had with such grace. We decided against the transfer of data and did everything manually as we went and it really helped with practice using the software. I am so happy my company went ahead with this leap of faith in this software.

Pros

Simplicity and the ease of its use for employees Handles so much grunt work so your life is so much easier at the front desk and management, once everything is set up. It forces your company to stick to the professional way of doing business, in a field that sometimes owners and management can let things slide, from a customer and staff standpoint. The reporting and analytics it’s capable of is unbelievable Once the staff became “used to it” the stresses of management went down tremendously The support from the Zenoti project staff is unmatched. The inventory tracking and ordering is phenomenal.

Cons

As simple as it is for the front desk means as complicated as it is for the back end and management. It sets you up for high reward but it’s so so so so much to get used to in every single detail and aspect. Which can be a bit stressful and time consuming. You can absolutely tell this was a system made for mega corporations and simplified down for regular businesses. It’s not a bad thing it just can lead it to be a bit daunting with the amount of data it requires and gives you, especially if you aren’t used to it. The charting or documentation can be a bit time consuming process, especially going from short handed paper charting.

Purneet from BBLUNT

Good Experience !

Pros

Zenoti has been a good a support partner to our salon business, the POS solution has helped us streamline the appointment schedule and use their marketing tools to promote the offers/promos. Always On: is a good automated tool to remind clients who are due for their services/memberships without manually calling or communicating to them with the help of Campaigns which easy and simple format and effective tool to retain lapsed clients – we have recently started using this and we will hope to reap benefits. Marketing Campaign have been simple but effective tools to track effectiveness offers and promotions hassle free and report easily to know efficacy for promotional ideas. Reporting: Reports are quite well knit and gives required information in a nutshell which initially does take some time to understand.

Cons

It is a little expensive on the pocket for smaller business units with limited features.

Response from Zenoti Software

Replied November 2018

Thanks for taking time to share your positive experience Purneet.

Venkatachalam from A N JOHN PRIVATE LIMITED

Easy to use Software

Aparna has been great support in helping us adopting to Zenoti new features & realizing true potential of the software..Great team to be associated with... Using Zenoti has benefited our business in getting live reports, reduce errors. Helps us access our business with ease from any where in a secured way.

Pros

Appointment management features, CRM, Feedback, Zenoti Therapist App: is really useful, we use for below functionality: - Employees can see their business - Get notifications on client check-in - they can see their appointments - they can check-in and check-out their attendance through their phone - Geo-fencing feature really helps in making sure employees don't access the data outside center premises, which is the primary requirement of our business. Zenoti Plutus integration: Payment integration activated & successfully using for all the centers with card paymenst completely automated.

Cons

Inventory reports for accounting purpose is not according to convention.

Amal from Silkor- Laser & Cosmetic Surgery

ZENOTI made a big difference in how we operate.

Before partnering with ZENOTI, we tried several software systems, all of which we quickly abandoned either due to incomplete capabilities, low usability or poor reporting. With ZENOTI's fully integrated solution, we now spend minimal time on administrative tasks and have fewer disruptions to the business. ZENOTI straight away took out more than 3 hours of a manager's work every day. Every month, each branch saves 75 hours of management time. And that's time that our managers are now able to spend on growing the business. With ZENOTI, we have access to see each branch's performance whenever we want. This makes a big difference in how we operate. ZENOTI is so comprehensive, that we've addressed many processes within our operations and have seen great improvements. With ZENOTI we're seeing better traction and conversion. Our conversion rate has increased from 5% to 25% - that's on average 8 more new clients every month at each branch. Overall, It's like we're partners with ZENOTI. Strategically, we're on the same wavelength. It's a win win situation.

Pros

the support and continuous development

Cons

Sometime new features may take longer time then expected

Hangi from LUMI Facial & Aesthetic

Sophisticated Software

Satisfied

Pros

Simple and easy software to use. It is online base so we can see appointments and detailed reports anywhere anytime. It helps to manage clients database, such as track and analyze information about our clients including personal data, treatments and purchases history, and clients special requests. Also has mobile app feature so clients can make online booking and choose their preferred therapist.

Cons

We like CMA v.2 the least. CMA v1 is better.

Response from Zenoti Software

Replied June 2020

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Hangi! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future. Thanks for being an advocate for Zenoti!

PRESCILA from BLUSH CLINICS PVT. LTD.

Software that streamlines almost everything!!!

Pros

Zenoti is a very user friendly software and any person with minimum or even no computer knowledge will find it easy to use. It has simplified the process of client related data updation and storage which is of utmost importance in this industry. It has also automated most of the tasks which would otherwise have been cumbersome and time consuming. A wide range of reports can be accessed with utmost ease. The software is very comprehensive and at the same time uncomplicated which makes it very attractive.

Cons

Sales module could be simplified further to ensure better usage and benefits of the module. Timelines should be provided for feature updates.

Response from Zenoti Software

Replied August 2018

Thanks for the positive review Prescila. We are happy to see Zenoti making a positive impact on your business. I will pass along your feedback to our product team.

Barbara from LaserSpa of Tampa Bay

Hands down THE best!

Customer service and support is A++. I love the program. We’ve been using it almost 2 years and still unfolding it’s features. Hands down the best medi-spa software around.

Pros

It literally has everything you could ever need or want.

Cons

It’s so involved sometimes it can get overwhelming for a new user.

Reasons for Choosing ZENOTI

Zenoti had the best support and most features which blew the other companies out of the water.

Reasons for Switching to ZENOTI

Orchid was archaic and we wanted a more complete system.

Diya from Soul Senses Spa & Wellness

Amazing Software

Pros

This program is so easy to use, it has all the correct reports :) The Customer Service is outstanding & very supportive .. This software is very good, Honestly I researched several different platforms before I decided on this one. After using it I feel like I have definitely made the right choice. I shall definitely recommend to my friends and family!

Cons

nothing seriously, everything is just fine!

Response from Zenoti Software

Replied March 2021

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Diya! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future. Thanks for being an advocate for Zenoti!

Melissa from Skintique Cosmetic Clinic

Zenoti's Customer Support is Very Friendly

My overall experience has been positive and I would like to reach out personally to representative and thank them for their patience and assistance to me. I have migrated twice now into Zenoti accounts and they have reduced my stress levels many times with their calm manner.

Pros

I was part of a franchise when I was first introduced to Zenoti and it wasn't until I had become independent and had my own account as an administrator that I was able to really appreciate Zenoti. Zenoti have many tools and a lot of analytical reports which I find very useful in my business. I have reached out in many situations and Zenoti have always in a very polite way tried their best and most of the time were able to rectify and troubleshoot for me.

Cons

The time difference between India and Australia and not being able to pick up the phone to someone local in my timezone for immediate assistance. I think there maybe too many options and the software could be simplified.

Prashanth from Bubbles Hair & Beauty

Industry: Cosmetics

One stop solution for salon/spa management

Bubbles is one of the fastest growing spa and salon chains in Andhra Pradesh, with a formidable presence in Jubilee Hills, Secunderabad & Kukatpally in Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Guntur and in Novotel Varun Beach, Visakhapatnam. Bubbles has a team of highly trained, qualified and efficient staff that is dedicated to giving you the best experience, each time you walk in. Bubbles has been growing rapidly into new cities and as part of this growth we were looking at improving our salon software to manage a growing chain. With Zenoti's web-based solution we found it very easy to manage in real time all of our centers from any place. It has been easy for us to launch new centers with no more IT issues. Thanks to the team at Zenoti who has always been there for our organization.

Pros

Real time billing, great reports, can create marketing campaigns that targets particular segments, easy billing and constant updates

Cons

Nothing we can think of

RAMON JOSEPH from RARE INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION

Great customer service

Working with Zenoti and their Team [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are easy to talk to. They'll answer your queries immediately. They'll try to help and work with us for our requests. I know it is just hard for setting-up the software, but once its all good it'll be easy so I hope they do updates.

Pros

Ease of use once you get used to it. They will train you on how to use the product, you have questions they'll answer immediately. They'll try really hard to work with your requests.

Cons

A little bit expensive - but I believe it will be worth it. Some basic services are not included which could easily be added - like customized links for their webstore - and internal company communication - custom payment is not available (they're partnered with eGHL payments?) - sms a little bit expense as well.

Reasons for Choosing ZENOTI

They're complete in terms of iOS and Android app which can help with marketing in terms of push notifications. They're not expensive but we chose Zenoti.

Jay from B&B Salon n Nails

Intelligently Designed software keeping in mind the Wellness industry for next 50 years

While Zenoti takes care of our business, we take care of our customer interactions...

Pros

Super cool features to manage our business more efficiently. Have been using this software for more than 7 years , good thing about this software it so easy to go, that new person can also learn in weeks time , & also delighted with analytical features which helps us in growing the business... Feedback helps us know our customers experience at salon...

Cons

the only one thing I would like to share is that please make phone support available as sometimes it is very difficult for team to connect through online chat & solve the problem , rest all is superb

All in one software

Jane from Griya Lentik

Zenoti is awesome!!

We can handle appointment booking easily and all the reports very complete, minimalize manual administration on my staff, and we can focused handle our customer

Pros

it helps me very much for handle my bussines, autotext for our cust for billing, and everything.

Cons

The inventory cant show the expired date, so its hard to control which product that will be expired

Response from Zenoti Software

Replied June 2020

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Jane! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future. Thanks for being an advocate for Zenoti!

Paola from Sugarmoon

Beware of their oversell

I was lied to at the set up. My set up was not well done. This is an expensive switch both in time, energy and I general much more expensive than the experience of Mind body. I regret daily on switching.

Pros

Zenoti has alot of the same booking features as their competitors. There is really nothing here that stands out. We were sold on features that are still not implemented after two years. A series of lies right from the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Stripe tip outs, stripe loyalty for franchsie and onward.

Cons

Their inventory module is by far the worst in the industry. Multi store transactions of transfers still is not working. Columns are not customizable. Reporting in general is quite shockingly poor.

Reasons for Choosing ZENOTI

Features that were promised.

Reasons for Switching to ZENOTI

Sold on features that Zenoti still has not implemented

Response from Zenoti Software

Replied September 2020

Thanks for sharing this feedback Paola. We are very sorry that your experience did not match your expectations. We are committed to providing our customers the best support services and this should not have happened. The issue has been communicated to the respective teams and they are looking into it on priority. Our Customer success team will connect with you in this regard and we request you to please provide all details related to this issue for us to find the best possible solution. Your feedback helps us get better and we assure you to improve on our support and services going forward.

Angela from Savor Beauty + Spa

Nightmare experience with well-meaning people

We are able to ring up guests using this software.

Pros

The salesperson was lovely and provided excellent attention during the sales process. After months of surveying the spa software choices, we moved from Booker on the strength of her demos and promises. It was also so refreshing to have a real human to speak with after months of aggravating customer care from our previous software provider. The people at Zenoti are well-meaning and they seem to care.

Cons

I don't want to have to write a bad review because the Zenoti people are good people. But I want, to be honest so other spa/salon founders do not go through the experience we have been through. Running a spa is tricky enough--your software must support and lift you up, not take you and your entire team's morale down. Unfortunately, we have come to the conclusion that Zenoti's customer service is lip service. :( They have promised to work out the bugs in the system, but after months of promises, the bottom line is that there are no results. The promises made by the salesperson were not fulfilled. Even though we paid $3K for the data transfer, we had to hire four of our own team members to transfer over the data and memberships. (They said they would refund us $1500.) The day of going live, Zenoti erroneously triggered 250 emails going out to our members telling them they had a facial the next day. We were flooded with calls and emails from our members as a result. The general consensus within our team is that everything is overcomplicated. It is not an intuitive or seamless process. Payroll is time-consuming and reading the reports--it takes triple the time to go through it all to ensure accuracy. One team member summed it up: "They are like bad boyfriends. Booker was hell, Zenoti is hell. Which hell do you prefer, the simpler one that never talks to you or the hell that's trying to be the Harvard professor?"

Response from Zenoti Software

Replied June 2017

Dear Angela, First of all, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Your review is incredibly important to us and helps us identify areas of improvement for superior customer satisfaction. We are very sorry to hear about your experience. The data migration took longer than planned. On top of it, miscommunication in terms of accounting methodology followed at Savor Spa has made things worse - it ended up with reports showing erroneous data. Your account is now being monitored by the senior leadership team. We have documented lessons learnt, identified specific corrective actions and will strive to resolve all the issues soon to get our engagement back on track. As promised, we have made the refund. Once again, thanks for your business.

Ngurah from Sang Spa Ubud

Zenoti is a Perfect Business Solution

Zenoti really helpful to make a reservation in Spa, make a daily transaction of our business. its make easy to organized.

Pros

easy to use & to operate. can be installed at computer or mobile and the system can integrated with other system.

Cons

This system can integrated with our official system such like Human Resources, Accounting and Marketing system. and the Zenoti team was very helpful when we look for a guidance.

Response from Zenoti Software

Replied April 2020

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Ngurah! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future. Thanks for being an advocate for Zenoti!

BANI from HAIRLINE DIAGNOSTICS AND HEALTH CARE PVT LTD

It is user friendly multi featured and very relevant to the health care space.

Incredible team very supportive. i think they are sensitised to the need of the customers and act on it proactively.

Pros

Comprehensive and industry specific software which addresses important aspects of the business.

Cons

inventory management and lead management part of the software could be bettered

Reasons for Choosing ZENOTI

user friendly and more features

better features

Ardyan from LIT GROUP

So far the best salon software solution with the most thorough features, albeit higher learning curv

Pros

Thorough features, like multiple pricing on single service.. , they have localised customer services in my country that able to help with queries. They have evolved much since the day i first use this software (2015), so new features being introduced often, and i believe in the team to keep improving.

Cons

The lack of feature to self download & upload data entries to the system. Reconciliation of daily transaction is a pain if there are more than one EDC terminals, because Zenoti pulled report cannot differentiate card payment to which terminals (it only separates by card type.. i.e. mastercard, visa, debit, others).

VENKAT from BUBBLES HAIR & BEAUTY

Excellent & Easliy managable software to work with...

Superb software to be associated with...

Pros

Appointments bookings and Customer data are easily maintained. INVENTORY Module: We have started using Inventory module in Zenoti and it has helped us control retail & consumable stock by 2-3%. Head office team reviews the audits with center managers every month. We raise all PO's only through Zenoti Inventory module now. All the communication happens only through Zenoti. Now, we don't have the issue of 0-stock at centers & we have saved around 5 hours per center in managing inventory centrally through Zenoti.

Cons

Zenoti sometimes slows down on weekends...

July 2016

Ritesh from O2 Spa

July 2016

Best Salon Mgmt Software

Prior to using Zenoti, we were using a desktop solution since we were apprehensive about using a web only version. However, Zenoti has significantly increased our management bandwidth by automating administration and reducing our manual effort. The system supports running our large chain of spas at O2. This was enabled by their broader features that go beyond traditional POS and appointment management, like fingerprint based attendance management, centralized membership tracking, access to rich data and integrated inventory management.

Pros

Cloud Based and very good back end.

Cons

I have multiple countries operation and want them to integrate both the countries in to one single dashboard.

Mark from The Kidz Klinik

Outstanding Software

Pros

Zenoti makes automated communication with customers a breeze. Our guests appreciate the constant contact and helpful reminders to let us facilitate their continued care.

Cons

I would like to see greater capacity for note-taking and attaching scanned documents that can be retrieved easily and quickly.

Response from Zenoti Software

Replied April 2020

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Mark! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We will definitely take your feedback on note-taking into consideration. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future. Thanks for being an advocate for Zenoti!

Grace from Pure Haven Skin and Beautè

Almost there

Zenoti would be great if the system was a little less complicated and easier to navigate and that even with inputting card details it would be good if the system automatically picks up clients details that have already been entered from their profile instead of having to input data again... other than that all my issues have always been resolved quickly and professionally.

Pros

That it can be integrated with other payment facilities and that it was several reporting options... and that customer support was almost always available at a moments notice.

Cons

Though there was a lot of features some options I found where difficult to navigate and find certain reports as to what placements. This program is not full functioning on the mobile app not can it be associated with social media platforms such as Facebook or Instagram for marketing purposes nor be associated with accounting software. Some staff are difficult to understand at times also so some information gets a little lost in translation.

Heather from face SKIN & BODY Bar

Great Spa Software

Overall, every point person we’ve had has been extremely helpful and very nice to deal with. We are very happy with our decision and are looking forward to continuing to master the software and really explore all the operational and marketing capabilities

Pros

The sky is the limit with what this software can do. With a bit of a learning curve you can really optimize a lot of your operations. The Zenoti University was really worthwhile for ourselves and our staff.

Cons

You do have to do some homework and take all the courses seriously. But once you do the system works with ease.

Reasons for Choosing ZENOTI

They really have the nicest online platform that is very user friendly

Response from Zenoti Software

Replied April 2020

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Heather! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad that our team helped you optimize operations. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future. Thanks for being an advocate for Zenoti!

Isha from TrurfittandHill

TruefittandHill

Pros

Zenoti software is one step solution for the salon and spa for all your requirements we can track attendance, payroll, appointments, invoices, marketing, Bulk Sms and email. It is very advanced software which provides lots of advanced features like the mobile app, Employee app and online booking for the Clients. It is very user-friendly software. It provides various types of reports like employee performance, collection, sales, Inventory etc.

Cons

Customer support is only Available via Sms, and Email.you should have phone support for quick help.

June 2016

Kristoffer from Blue Water Day Spa

June 2016

Zenoti has changed the way I do business!!

I have been using Zenoti system for almost three (3) years now in my Day Spa business and not only has it streamlined my processes, but it has also changed the entire landscape of my business. Using Zenoti to manage memberships and packages has helped us infuse cash at a rate that the business hasn't seen in years! The system has helped us achieve all our goals. Having our data on the cloud helped in improving efficiency and reliability like no other system could do. I trust Zenoti to give me what I need to see, where I want it, and when I need it. Overall, I do not see my business using another system in the foreseeable future as Zenoti has proven itself time and again. Best of all, they have remained very consistent in delivering free upgrades with zero downtime.

Sibidharan from Bodycraft Salon Skin & Cosmetology Pvt Ltd

Best Software

The more we use the software, we are able to find more possibilities and avenues to explore in terms of not only operations but also procurement, issue management, CRM and marketing.

Pros

Custom Digital Forms - Not only beneficial in terms of costs but there are several operational benefits like time consumption, storage (tracking) of consultation forms filled. Prompt Customer Support

Cons

Processing time and there are many instances where we get only one response that, " this is in the roadmap will get back to you" and it takes longer time than expected.

Dini from Creator salon group

Review cost

Good program , good service

Pros

Booking system, very easy to double check booking and operate everyday

Cons

Pricing a bit to expensive In this situation which no omset at all at salon will very hard to continue

Response from Zenoti Software

Replied June 2020

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Dini! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future. Thanks for being an advocate for Zenoti!

rachal from Posh! Nail Spa

effective & efficient!

its been 2 years we started using Zenoti and we couldnt ask more from a salon management software. Zenoti had change drastically on daily tasks- making reservations, sending reminder to clients, taking payment, to managing employee and the best is you are able to access it from your mobile and tablets! To add on, we love it that it's Paperless! One thing we love about Zenoti is the helpful support team. it didnt take us too long to startup the system transferring data from one end to the other thanks to the team's prompt response, whether by email, or chat box in Zenoti, both did well in responding to our issue in very short time! Satisfied customer here and we are always happy to recommend Zenoti to friends!

Jenner from Lunatic Fringe Salons

Fairly Happy

Consistency within the 12 locations.

Pros

That I can log in from anywhere and use it. I like that it is mobile. I like the back end for multi salon owners. I also like that they are willing to listen to our needs and implement. That alone does build respect/trust for Zenoti.

Cons

The learning curve and ability that we had implementing. It wasn't as easy of a transition as I had hoped. We have a fairly specific coaching program with detailed benchmarks and we are not able to provide coaching on the same numbers. Also, we thought it would be less expensive than the other companies we used.

Mobile capabilities. Geofencing.

Reasons for Switching to ZENOTI

Because of the mobile capability.

Naresh from MANTRA WELLNESS AND HEALING SERVICES PVT LTD

Best software and technical support for my business

CSR has been helping with new features and options. All in one software to mange my business operations.

Pros

Appointment scheduling is perfectly managed to know our employee availability. Sms alerts helps us follow up with our customers more personally. Marketing helps us to reach us to customers with different spending behaviours and visited patterns, enhancing their customer experience at the spas. Analytics is very useful to analyse the data more deeply.

Cons

Nothing as of now

Arpit from Berkowits Hair and Skin Clinic

Comprehensive Med-Spa management Software

Pros

We are impressed by their Marketing Automation capabilities and their customer support.

Cons

The software does not include Fixed Asset Management, Helpdesk ticketing etc.

Response from Zenoti Software

Replied December 2020

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Arpit! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future. Thanks for being an advocate for Zenoti!