• Pros

• "The functionality and customer support are great."

• "great customer service . quick to reply and follow through with requests. "

• "It has so many great features and functionality."

• Cons

• "It's easy for less experienced users to accidentally save a booking as a draft and, unfortunately, drafts do not pop up as conflicts."

• "We can't get it loaded on our webpage - an issue with our web provider, not CalendarWiz."

• "Nothing. Just can't think of anything negative to say."

Browse CalendarWiz Reviews

Suzan from Christ the King Lutheran Church

Managing a large church

We switched to CalendarWiz in 2016 after our reception hall was doubled booked during the busy summer wedding season! Every staff member has their own account and the CalendarWiz entry tabs walk them through picking a room, setting a category, and leaving requests for the custodian (need extra chairs, etc.). We use the categories and the upcoming events widget to create customized calendars for things like music rehearsals. We recently updated our website and in just a few minutes I was able to change the calendar to the new colors. Best compliment came from a new member of the webteam - I never realized that the calendar wasn't from the website vendor!

Pros

Resource Conflict Management Multiple Logins Integration into our Website Adding Events

Cons

Number of setup options can be overwhelming but the defaults are well thought out and there are plenty of help options.

Beckie from Mayo Clinic

CalendarWiz Review

Please see above.

Pros

The CalendarWiz software had everything we were looking for. With over 90 enterprise radiology residents and approximately 40 enterprise radiology fellows presenting multiple daily educational conferences, we needed a calendar that was capable of displaying and managing multiple categories for multiple event types in multiple locations. In addition to Education, the enterprise department of Radiology hosts many other daily and monthly events across multiple campus locations (Arizona, Florida, multiple Mayo Clinic Healthy Systems and Minnesota). Setting up color coded event categories allows our users to design their own calendar view based on the events they want to see, and subscribe to email reminders. Other features we love are iCal, RSS Feeds, Mobile App, etc. The Mini Calendar option fits nicely into our multiple website widgets (WordPress) where we display all current day conferences. The Mini Calendar also offers a quick link to the full calendar view. You can also add additional calendars. Calendar managers are assigned to manage multiple events for multiple locations. CalendarWiz is designed to handle users groups as small as 5 to users groups as large as ours, which is 2600; and more if needed. Support is a click away. There is a "Help" button on all Admin pages with a huge Knowledge Base, and if needed, they are an email away.

Cons

Nothing. We have used this software for many years and love it.

Reasons for Choosing CalendarWiz

CalendarWiz had all the Web features we were looking for, and it was capable of handling a department of our size across multiple locations.

Vanessa from T.Mac Wilder & Associates,LLC

Not the best

Pros

I liked how the calendar for the next few years are there.

Cons

Hard to actually use, theres no instructions. Takes time to figure out how to function.

Annie from St. Francis & All Saints Churches

Use for Parish-wide Calendar

Our overall experience thus far has been fantastic. Our previous parish calendar was old and one day just wasn't there. Our IS website team was able to retrieve all the information and we were able to submit that to CalenderWiz tech support who walked me through, step by step, what needed to be done and within a couple of days we were functioning again. It was almost a blessing that our old calendar quit operating as we feel this new calendar with CalendarWiz is an answer to prayers - it does everything our old calendar did, is easier to work with, and will do so much more! Thank you.

Pros

The software is very user-friendly; looks great and is easy to read. Many options we haven't even begun to explore. Mobile calendar is phenomenal and easy to use; love the feature that you can download an event on the calendar to your own personal calendar.

Cons

So far the only thing that is a con for me is that when importing recurring events it doesn't bring the recurring feature over. But when entering as a new event with recurring meetings, it will populate as recurring.

Reasons for Choosing CalendarWiz

Had tried some others before and they just didn't fit our needs and were not user-friendly either for viewing or entries. When CalendarWiz was suggested to try, we could see almost immediately that this was the one.

Reasons for Switching to CalendarWiz

Our old calendar was an old program with old codes and would not work with new servers.

Response from CalendarWiz

Replied August 2019

Hi Annie, Thank you for your kind words and your review. We find that churches like yours make great use of feature set and grateful to work with wonderful customers like you! Just in case other churches are reading this post, here's a link to CalendarWiz success guide for churches: https://www.calendarwiz.com/blog/shared-calendar-success-guide-for-churches/

Michele from Greene County Visitor Center

Greene Calendar

It is a great addition to our website with very minimal cost. The email option has allowed us just recently to get the calendar in front of our tourist venues quickly and easily. The technical support is 1st class....always timely and professional.

Pros

Extremely easy to use. User can search lot's of options while using the software. Navigation within site is very user friendly. Lot's of help along the way.

Cons

Overall extremely satisfied. A couple of features that are not available would be extremely beneficial to the creater as well as end user. 1) Offer more options on how calendar is viewed while keeping it clean. List view is very popular. 2)Allowing scheduling out of emails is a huge plus. Really allows the creator to better schedule and not miss important dates.

Response from CalendarWiz

Replied April 2019

Hi Michele, Thank you for the great feedback and review. We wonder if you might find our upcoming events list website plugin with images helpful. Lean more: https://www.calendarwiz.com/knowledgebase/entry/209/ We are looking to refresh some of our calendar views in the near future and we've also discussed adding a scheduler to our Email to List feature. Again, we appreciate your feedback and have forwarded it to our Development Team.

Richard from www.myrtlebeachcycling.com

Perfect solution for our Bicycling Communitee

We've been using the Calendar for about 4 years to keep our community of riders up to date on our rides. This includes information about the rides, the location, the time, the distance. Being a vacation destination, visitors can search for Myrtle Beach Cycling and find our page and then the calendar. Riders from all over have joined us on rides because they checked the calendar. The links to weather and the map are great for getting information for where to meet up and what to wear for the ride.

Pros

It is easy to setup and manage. People can find information about our rides quickly and easily. With the Map and Weather links it is PERFECT for a cycling community.The "Suggest Event" link is just what we need for group leaders to add new rides to the calendar. Creating "Locations" makes it so easy for me to add new rides without having to readd information.

Cons

I really can't think of any, except if I could change the "Suggest Event" name to "Add Ride to Calendar."

Response from CalendarWiz

Replied May 2019

Good news, you can customize your Suggest Event button text to anything you want. Go to the Suggest Event Setup tab and scroll to the "Menu Bar Button Text" to insert your "Add Ride to Calendar" button text > Save. Thank you for your review!

George from Noble Window Cleaning

Industry: Facilities Services

Finally! Calendar Software that meets our needs.

Moving away from pen to paper scheduling. The email design feature for invitations, reminders & announcements will generate add on services. This software will pay for itself. We booked a $699.00 Soft Wash for 2020 simply because our client seen the service in the reminder footer of the email. Good Stuff!

Pros

As a higher volume window/surface cleaning company, we have been searching for a few years to find a calendar software that checks all the boxes. This is it! Easy to use, affordable, along with great customer support. A big shout out to our rep for answering all our questions and going above and beyond to get us up and running. The locations feature, along with the color coded legend simplified our scheduling and has eliminated some other unnecessary processes. Our customers are loving the email reminders. The email design feature for invitations, reminders & announcements will keep us in touch with our client base in real time. Simply speaking, this software will pay for itself. Thanks CalendarWiz!

Cons

We've only been using for a short period, at this point there is honestly nothing we don't like.

Reasons for Choosing CalendarWiz

CW checked all the boxes for us.

Jean from St. John the Evangelist Church

Checked off all the boxes!

I searched for just the right calendar platform. It needed to look good, be user-friendly, allow us to manage our many buildings, rooms and spaces for events and meetings. CalendarWiz checked off all the boxes.

Pros

Customizable Integrates well within our website Allows the scheduling of rooms and events Many features Customer Support is excellent

Cons

You cannot enter multiple times for the same event title in the same day without starting a new event entry. Not a deal breaker though.

Response from CalendarWiz

Replied April 2019

Hi Jean, Good news, our Development Team is working on a setup/clean up time feature. This new option will allow you to add ONE event that includes an event's actual time as well as add a setup and clean up times associated with that event. Website calendar visitors will see only the actual event time while logged in users/admins can view the setup and clean up times. Thank you for your feedback! We'll be in touch as soon as this option is available.

great customer servie

Pros

great customer service . quick to reply and follow through with requests.

Cons

when you send a calendar evite to sharon and then i need to change sharon's name to carrie along with the email address , when the email is resent it has the first name still on it. staff tells me that i sent them the wrong email because of the name

Hannah from Colorado Contractos Association

Great Product for Building Management

This software has really made my live and my co-works lives much easier. I really enjoy the freedom, organization, and control it gave me. I also really appreciate the support team that has answered so many questions I had and shown me how to make this product work best for me.

Pros

I really like that I can let anyone see it . In our office building we have multiple companies that all use the buildings meeting rooms. It gave us the ability to share a calendar that everyone could see that was not connected to anyone's email. I also was able to remain in control of the calendar with is vital for keeping organized.

Cons

I am unable to let the people who created the meeting cancel it without giving away too much accessibility of other features to my users.

Alanna from Milestone Retirement Communities

Travel Calendar

Our 80 regional team members travel on a weekly basis, 52 weeks a year. I wanted a way to upgrade to a calendar platform that everyone could access easily, and as an administrator I could update users effortlessly. I piloted multiple platforms and found that CalendarWiz was the most user friendly. Now, our regional team members can update their travel schedules on the go and everyone can access the information in real time. As the Director of Travel Services, it has saved me a significant amount of time in manual input and when scheduling meetings/events. The cherry on top is the amazing customer service. I have always received such quick responses from the CalendarWiz team. I'm thankful to have found this platform!

Pros

It's great to see all employees travel in one spot, in real time. Very easy platform. Also, love the customer service, they always respond right away.

Cons

Since it is not specifically a travel calendar, certain words do not pertain to our usage. Ex: Title of Event, we use as individual user name. So I just had to educate your employees on what to put in specific text boxes.

Sven from Abingdon Episcopal Church

It just keeps getting better.

A lot of churches use a free product and sometimes our board asks us about moving to such. But Calendar Wiz is worth so much to our small organization. It allows staff and volunteers to schedule things, sends out reminders automatically, and now even allows us to share on our social media platforms with just a click. With a small staff, it does a lot of the work for us. Additionally, their support team is awesome. When we have a problem, they are quick to respond, get things resolved and even suggest tips that might be of use.

Pros

The functionality and customer support are great.

Reasons for Choosing CalendarWiz

First, it looked better. Then we realized that it could do more for us.

Travis from ShankinsHD

Industry: Online Media

Awesome for organizing!

My overall experience has been great. It has made managing stuff to do much easier.

Pros

I like everything that CalendarWiz has to offer. I like being able to share my calendars to my desktop and mobile whenever I want to. They have flexible pricing which is always great. They have great features like public and private calendars, preventing double booking, and invites with RSVP among many others.

Cons

There is not a single thing I don't like about CalendarWiz. Its great and everyone should try it. Anyone that has not tried this yet should because they have nothing to lose. They will be pleased if they try CalendarWiz.

Krista from Mayor's Alliance for NYC's Animals

Used CalendarWiz for more than 8 years!

Our organization works with many animal shelters, rescue groups, and other organizations, and we have maintained a courtesy calendar of animal-related NYC events on our website for many years. Managing and displaying all of this info got so much easier when we discovered CalendarWiz in 2011!

Pros

I love the flexibility of being able to use the calendar in many different ways, including choosing to show only one type of event, or being able to embed customized calendars in different ways on websites. Being able to create, update, and use a list of event locations is also a great time-saver.

Cons

I can't think of any cons at the moment. Over the 8 years my organization has been using CalendarWiz, it has been consistently improving, with issues being fixed and features added.

Mark from SUNY Maritime College

College Master Calender

We are using CalendarWiz for the College's Master Calendar. It has been easy to use and fun!

Pros

It is intuitive and easy to use. I was able to upload a .csv file in minutes with all of our current calendar events (over 700). I was able to teach our various units and departments on how to use CalendarWiz within 30 minutes. We also love the fact we have access on our smartphone to the calendar.

Cons

Two cons so far. 1. As an administrator, I would like the ability to have a view by category of all the users for each category. 2. The Delete Import Data is a "death button". It is only available to the administrator, but there should be some functionality that just deletes the latest import data, not everything. Some of our units(users) have 80 events a year and would like to upload and have the ability to delete the latest upload for their data (categories) only.

Response from CalendarWiz

Replied June 2019

Mark, thank you for your valueable feedback. We've forwarded your requests along to our Development Team and can see how both features would be helpful.

Julie from Saint Brigid Parish

Great Customer Service

There customer service is fantastic. I can send an email and always get a reply quickly. The reply usually includes a answer to my question and a link to the knowledge base with step-by-step instructions.

Pros

It has so many great features and functionality.

Cons

I can't think of anything I would change.

Reasons for Switching to CalendarWiz

features and functionality including the electronic push to my personal electronic computer, ability to prohibit scheduling the same location twice, look and feel

Molly from University of Chicago Department of Music

Calendar Wiz Review

Pros

CalendarWiz is a helpful way to manage multiple spaces in one place. It's very easy to compare different spaces with each other. It's also helpful that users can have read-only or read/edit capability if you want someone to be able to see a room's availability but not book it themselves.

Debi from Ray the Painter

Best Calendar App EVER!!!

I have had a great experience with CalendarWiz. I won't use anything else. So easy and user friendly. If I ever have a question, I get a very quick response with an answer.

Pros

Everything. This is a great app and I will use nothing else

Cons

Nothing. Just can't think of anything negative to say.

TIFFANY from FINAL TOUCH CLEANING FLOORING AND CONCRETE

Makes scheduling a breeze

I have had a few questions on various technical aspects of the calendar. Every time I've reached out to customer service I've had a reply within minutes - I appreciate the attention to customer service!

Pros

It's easy to use and keeps our crews organized!

Cons

To be honest, everything about it is very user-friendly and works quite well for our company. No complaints!

Gary from Five County Association of Governments

Perfect solution for a small to medium office

We have a small fleet of agency vehicles that staff checks out to travel in a large 5 county region of our state. Before this web-based solution was found, we used a three ring binder with paper calendar for each day of the year. It was easy back then to accidently double-book a staff vehicle. With the CalendarWiz it is impossible for a staff member to reserve a car that is already claimed for an upcoming trip. Staff has been very pleased with the ease of use and how well it has solved the problems associated with the old method of reserving cars. The price for an annual subscription is remarkable for a solid web-based product like this.

Pros

The ability to use this from either a desktop, tablet, or mobile device (smartphone).

Cons

Only negative I can see is that one must bookmark the actual webpage on a smartphone. It would be stellar if the company could develop a specific app that could be used on a smartphone directly. Other than that cant say anything

Gina from Mount Hope Farm

Has brought order to chaos

Two groups were keeping separate calendars and combining to replace their Google calendar and our Outlook with CalendarWiz has prevented duplicate bookings and also serves as a simple way to communicate what is happening here.

Pros

CalendarWiz is VERY easy to use and the customer support has been fantastic. We keep thinking of new ways to use it; now sharing it with our cleaning and event staff; like the distinction between subscribers and users.

Cons

Have yet to find something that hasn't been well thought out

James from Hite’s Window Cleaning / KADACA Corp

Industry: Individual & Family Services

My Favorite

I use the app that has 3 colors for 3 users. Very helpful. With a glance I can see what is scheduled. Easy to use. Not over complicated.

Pros

I did not like the calendar on my phone. I searched the internet and saw many calendar apps. But not what I wanted. Finally I found Calendar Wiz. Simple. Easy to use. Just what I wanted.

Cons

I like everything. But if I wanted to find something Would be the price to upgrade. But. Good job Wiz

Everything has been great so far. When we had questions, the support team answered them in a very timely manner.

Pros

It's so easy to use and is exactly what we needed as an organization. Some departments have private categories which was big for us. We also love how customizable it is.

Cons

I wish we could view multiple months at a time.

September 2014

Ilianna from Happy Home Therapeutic Services, Inc.

September 2014

Great Start!

I am owner and director of a private practice business where I rent multiple offices by the hour to other therapists. I have spent many many hours looking for an online scheduling product that would allow me to organize the schedule to meet my needs and I was at my wits end when I found CalendarWiz. After signing up for the free trial I was able to test out the options and see if it was a good fit for me. From what I can tell so far, I am able to set up each room and allow each user to create "events" as appointments with notifications, alerts for possible double-bookings, and restrictions so users can't edit other users' appointments. The only glitch I saw was with the mobile version on the phone. A user was allowed to edit another user's appointment. I emailed the support staff and this will, hopefully, be fixed soon. Otherwise, it looks promising! I just signed up monthly because I need more than the 3 categories that come with the free trial (I only need 5 max.). I had to buy the Standard option instead of Basic, which only allows 3 categories like the free trial does. I'm happy that I can stop searching and I'm hopeful this product will serve me and my therapists well!

Robin from La Pine Business Center

Outstanding Customer Support!

We are using this calendar for a friend that needs rides to his cancer treatment. It has made it so simple for organizing with a group. Love it.

Pros

The calendar is easy to use, easy to share and am very happy with it - the customer support, however, is absolutely OUTSTANDING! Have not ever had a software company as attentive to new customers and new learners. They have amazing - great job!

Cons

You can see the calendar without logging in and people get frustrated that they can't edit because they forget to log in. Not a big deal, just a learning curve

Caroline from FOX

CalendarWiz Review

My experience has been pretty good as this is a very reliable software.

Pros

This software is very easy to use and to share with others. It has several awesome features that make it very simple. It is also reliable.

Cons

The only thing that I dislike about this software is that I feel like at times it is not aesthetically pleasing.

Response from CalendarWiz

Replied March 2019

Thanks for the review and feedback, Caroline! The CalendarWiz team listens closely to customers like you. We've recently enhanced our calendar color and style options and would be happy to match your calendar to your brand or website! We welcome you to email support@calendarwiz.com

Eiric from Plainfield United Methodist Church

Awesome Calendar

When we changed our website provider, we need a good great calendar for our church. Our church congregation & staff rely the web calendar for event schedule, room schedule, set ups, and more. CalendarWiz was able to meet those needs and more. Plus, the customer service is off the charts. Quick response times, friendly support. Couldn't ask for more.

Pros

Easy to use. Clear. Easy to embed on our site. Customer service is the bomb! Fast & friendly. Response time is off the charts!

Cons

I have not experienced any thing that I have not liked about this software.

Customizable Collaboration

CalendarWiz has made it easy to book meetings, reserve conference rooms, and share schedules with my colleagues.

Pros

My team recently started using CalendarWiz and it has made sharing our schedules easier than ever. I really like the functionality of the room booking feature.

Cons

There was a learning curve because I had been using outlook for so long, but once I got used to it, CalendarWiz has worked much better for my needs.

Young from Tiger Jo's Top Martial Arts

For this price, it is very easy to use and practical.

Pros

The price is not too high. We always needed something affordable but easy-to-use and practical Calendar program because we have a lot of events and such to keep track of. The software is easy to use, and provides many features that are also helpful.

Cons

The software sometimes crashes in my computer. I am not sure if this is because my computer is little old. Otherwise, it is good software to use!

Jon from The First Church in Sterling

Works Great for Our Church

Being a non-profit, I searched extensively for an affordable but capable solution to replace our current church calendar, which we use to list events and meetings, and to reserve rooms. We evaluated the two best calendar options side-by-side, and CalendarWiz was the unanimous pick. We quickly imported our events/meetings into CalendarWiz and integrated the calendar into our church website. It's been two months since we started with CalendarWiz and it's been an excellent replacement for us. Our Office Manager uses it every working day and finds it to be easy to use. It looks great on our website as well as when it's pasted into our monthly newsletter. We're very happy to have found CalendarWiz!

Pros

Ease of use; affordability; ease of website integration

Cons

Although anything can be improved, nothing immediately comes to mind.

David from First Baptist Church

Excited about implementing

We haven't officially gone public with our calendar but CalendarWiz has made the setup process a great experience. Looking forward to rolling it out for all of our staff, members and guests to enjoy.

Pros

We were looking for an easy way to create unique calendars for each of our members that could be shared online and integrated into our members own outlook or google calendars. This is the primary feature that sold us on it.

Cons

Any of the challenges I've had setting it up have been overcome by their excellent customer service.

Reasons for Switching to CalendarWiz

Outlook calendar was unable to be easily shared both internally with staff as well as externally with both official users and random guests.

Mary from YSI

I use calendar wiz to check on when I work for the month.

I get to see each month and figure out the days and times that my schedule allows me to work.

Pros

I like it because I can see when I will be working and also check the month before and the month ahead to see what programs are being offered on the days and times that I can teach.

Cons

It is hard to find calendar wiz on the computer. There are too many links that I have to figure out which one I can use..

Ryan from South King Fire & Rescue

Industry: Public Safety

Easy to use and manage

Support is great! Professional and willing to work with customers to provide the best experience. They recently took a request to developers, who were able make changes and provide the new feature in an update weeks later.

Pros

Calendar entries are easy to make, manage and view. The ability for multiple agencies to view and share calendars has been extremely valuable.

Cons

1) Initially, there was a limit of recurring events to 31 days. Working with support, developers were able to quickly make a change increasing the value to 100 days. 2) Settings for entries are default (text type and size). It would nice to be able to set entry settings for your profile.

Liking it so far!

Pros

I made the switch to CalendarWiz and so far I am liking it. It allows you to not only see your calendar events but also your tasks. This is a plus!

Cons

It is limited in the features (customization) but it does keep it a very simple and clean design.

CalendarWiz

Pros

The signup for the free trial is very easy.

Cons

This software would not load for me. I have a new computer.

Response from CalendarWiz

Replied April 2019

We're sorry to hear that you encountered an issue. Our friendly support team is here to help resolve this issue as soon as possbile. Please reach out to us via email, livechat, or we'd be glad to arrange a call. Free support and setup help is included with every trial and purchased calendar/. It would be our pleasure to guide your set up of your Arts and Crafts calendar and schedule.

Juan from Best Auto Group Inc

Love it!

Pros

We use this to create events and keep track do daily things going on with the business, love that we can share on our site and various other ways

Cons

Currently doing the free trial and so far so good! Prices look great!

Tom from Big Sky Lavender Farms

Industry: Farming

Amazing Support

Overall its a great program with excellent support. We do a lot of shows so our calendar of events is constantly changing and updating, this software is a perfect fit.

Pros

We had an issue with a link from our email blast, I contacted support and told them what the issue was, they got back to me right away and continued to follow up until they were able to reproduce the issue. They kept in constant contact.

Cons

We had an issue with putting a link on an email blast, the link didn't work on everyone's device.

Gina from Familydentalcare

organized

Pros

Helped us to remain organized and keep up with important dates.

Cons

It could be a little more simplified with the features available.

Kathleen from MSD

Great for sharing dates with parents

Pros

I love this easy to use program for sharing calendar information with my parents in my class. They can make notes and add things .

Cons

I think it is easy to use and seem to get a lot of positive feedback from parents.

Adam from University of Dundee

Super handy

Pros

This is absolute perfect for anyone who’s always on a busy schedule. It will keep things simple and tidy for you.

Cons

I would like to see more customisable options in the future.

Ben from Tipbet

Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Very solid calendar product

Pros

Does everything that you expect and has some neat extras. Fits in well with any website

Cons

Some updated designs would be an improvement, though there are no major bugs to report.