• Pros

• "This product is extremely helpful in my day to day activities. It saves me a lot of time coordinating with prospects to schedule."

• "Amazing scheduling software that saves me lots of hours and headache on a daily basis. The interface is very easy to use and appealing."

• "Great flexibility. Love the ability to create multiple meeting types. Easy to set up and easy for the end user to schedule meetings. Integration with my calendars is great."

• Cons

• "It can be a little boring since it is very basic, it lacks UI upgrades for it to be on the snappy side, nonetheless this is still a very useful tool."

• "I wish they had the ability to add blocks of available time vs a link to click through but other than that it is great. "

• "The only con I can think of is that the app can sometimes be glitchy. It would also be great to be able to combine schedules to make for easier appointment setting"

Browse Calendly Reviews

Chris from Synapse Studios

The perfect tool for solving the scheduling back and forth

I love it. I use it every day. I tell everyone I know to use it. It solves the biggest problem. There are a few AI-powered exec assistant tools, but... why bother? That still forces the other person to do the multi-email "what times work?" "oh not for me, how about these" "okay, where do you want to meet" dance. This is a single email.

Pros

Calendly does exactly what you need it to do: it takes scheduling a meeting with someone down from a 6 or 7 email affair to a 1 or 0 email affair. This is transformative. I can simply send my lunch URL to someone and let THEM book a date that I can guarantee is up-to-the-minute accurate, ask the questions I want to ask (where should we eat?), and gather additional contact information, all without the risk of it getting lost in the shuffle. I did 135 networking lunches last year, entirely powered by Calendly. It's brilliant, because it ends in the result we all need: a mutual calendar invite that we both agree works for us. Add things like buffer times, clever event types, and linking up with my contacts with Zapier and man is this the easiest $8/mo I could ever spend.

Cons

Nothing. It's basically perfect. I wish that, when using someone _else's_ Calendly to book, it'd look at my schedule and black out bad dates, but that's a nit to pick. I'd also like it to auto-advance to the next available window if there are no more dates on the initial screen.

Reasons for Choosing Calendly

No reason to still require a ton of emails when your success rate goes through the roof with this simple one.

Stefani from Inflo HR

Prepare to get time back!

I was able to get back likely a few hours a day and headaches while working as a recruiter. Now running my own company I am able to send this off to candidates and clients to book in time to speak with me.

Pros

I absolutely love this product and have been using it for over 3 years. I introduced it at my last corporate workplace and switched all recruiters over to using this product instead of calling and booking in candidates for interviews - we simply sent over a link and they plugged time into our calendars! The functionality and emails you can send to the people using your link are also super helpful.

Cons

They introduced a fee to pay, I always have stuck to the free version which has been great for me. I wish you were able to book in multiple time durations and not have it split up, also I wish that you could integrate it with more platforms such as Wordpress.

Reasons for Choosing Calendly

Boomerang only offers so many free emails to be sent per month, causing you to switch over to the paid Boomerang. I did not find this useful as Calendly allows for it to be free no matter how many emails you're sending just as long as you are using one time frame.

Arthur from UXPressia, Inc.

Saves me tons of time each day

It's been great all these years. Both from the tech and support perspective. The team is super responsive and goes above and beyond.

Pros

I love how Calendly makes my life easier and saves me hours of time on meeting scheduling back and forth. I'm using it to set-up all sorts of calls with prospects, clients, and teammates. Their Zoom integration is a life-saver. And the fact that Calendly integrates with my calendar and lets me set my avails and different intervals and meeting limits is just amazing.

Cons

There's not much I can say here. The only single thing I would suggest is that the team introduces a time picking option that would not offer times after working hours for the client time-zone. This would eliminate this confusion where you're in the US and the scheduler is in the EU and they see weird times that don't work for them anyway.

Amir from Wiggle & Work

Bad technical support team - made us lose money AND now asked fro upgrade

I was fairly happy with Calendly, even though it was more expensive than its competitors. It looks great on mobile and pretty simple to set up. However, we had a very unique situation with our booking and I reached out to their team about it and explained it all. Of course, since I was not a paying member, all the answers were "yes you can" ... and they even showed me how to do it. I thought all was working, until a few months down the road, I found that actually, we have been losing booking (paid) potentials all along because of some conflicting issues their team forgot to mention (or just made a mistake in their advice). I reached out and their solution was for us to PAY MORE for another user account. They even owned up to making the mistake of giving bad advice. I offered them a compromise and they stayed with their position I need to pay for a whole extra account. Now we are stuck with them.

Pros

Looks great on mobile. Easy to use. Allows capture of utm_source

Cons

At the time I signed up, there was really nothing stopping me... until I found out their support team led me to paying 2x than I should be.

Danielle from Real Equity Management

Great Scheduling Tool for Recruitiers!

Calendly has been a wonderful tool that we added to help cut the time spent scheduling phone interviews and remove the manual work involved with scheduling. With the amount of interviews we do on a weekly basis we needed some sort of tool where we could remove the unnecessarily exchange of e-mails to navigate schedules and agree on available times to chat. Calendly has done a great job in meeting our needs at an extremely affordable cost!

Pros

Removes the manual work and communication it takes to schedule a meeting. Dramatically reduces the time it takes to schedule. Scheduling is immediate vs. having to wait to hear back on confirmation. Allows you to collect some basic info such as correct phone number to call so that everyone knows how to proceed. Connects seamlessly with our ATS Greenhouse. Auto populates calendar invite directly to my outlook calendar.

Cons

Would love to see a better re-schedule feature from the Account side. As is, if you the account manager and someone has scheduled a meeting through your link - they have they option to re-schedule based on your open availability. However, the account manager only can re-schedule for a time he/she selects with no ability to give the person who originally scheduled the meeting a choice of new meeting date/time. Would love to be able to see re-scheduling options that could be sent from the account asking the person to select a new time from list of current/future availability.

Schedule It

I am able to keep up with my appointments and my clients are able to schedule an appointment at any given time.

Pros

That my clients can see when I am available and choose a time that works for their schedule as well.

Cons

if I could have a feature where the client can pay at the time of the appointment or give them capability to put a deposit down and if the appointment is kept it is automatically refunded.

Reasons for Choosing Calendly

The ease of use and the reviews about the product that I found online.

Mark from GameChanger Strength & Performance

Simple, Functional Scheduling Software

My experience with Calendly has been great. It's totally stress-free because there's zero bugs or issues with the software and everything is super intuitive. I have zero complaints.

Pros

Calendly is great for scheduling appointments because it is clean, simple, & easy to use. It takes just minutes to set up your first booking link that you can use to schedule your own appointments or use to send out to others to schedule appointments with you. It's also very sleek and modern looking. A lot of scheduling software I've used in the past looks to be reminiscent of the mid-2000s (ie, AppointmentCore). Finally, there are many integrations that can be used with Calendly that allows you to use it alongside your CRM, personal calendar, and so on.

Cons

It isn't free. They do allow you to use a free trial for a certain period of time but then you're stuck paying $10/month for the basic package. And, to set up links for multiple people, you need an account per team member, so the cost can add up. The time Calendly ends up saves for you, however, makes the the cost worth it in the end.

Hannah from The Stonehaven School

Great customer-facing tool

We are using this in our school to simplify the process for Prospective Parents to book tours, appointments, and interviews. We are saving so much time compared to scheduling via phone call or email. Calendly allows me to our add our branding, so it's a seamless process for customers.

Pros

Simple user interface - Calendly makes it easy to offer appointment times for customers and integrates them with existing calendars.

Cons

With the 1 user plan, I am limited in how it works with my team. The multi-user or team plans are out of our price range (very small business). I would like to be able to notify more than one email address when an appointment is made.

Cost and integration

Nathaniel from BTC Bros

Probably the best appointment scheduler. Simple and Cost Effective.

Calendly allows to quickly set up and manage an appointment based system for ANY business. I like the software and I would recommend to other. Clean, simple, effective and does what it says on the tin!

Pros

Calendly is easy to setup on first use and very easy to use generally. The basic features of the software are offered for free. So you get a chance to get a good use of the software, whilst also having access to some pretty neat basic features. If your booking a high number of appoinments per day/week then, the paid features and integrations just make it all that better!

Cons

All team abilities are part of the paid features, however I feel this could work better having maybe up to two users for free, provided they are using the same company domain. I say this because many small business will have one person responsible for booking appoinments, or may want to allocate to a PA/VA.

Reasons for Choosing Calendly

Monday was way expensive, although it does include many more features.

Jason from Trinity Fitness Colorado Springs

Just WOW

So easy and so worth every penny. The free version works, but the add-ons of the Pro are amazing. So glad I found this product and I will pay for it next year too. Thanks for helping me manage my work life!

Pros

Calendly is so easy to use. Syncing it with your calendars and setting availability is so easy. Creating multiple meeting types with different requirements is so easy. To make it even better you can send email and text reminders and then an automatic follow-up email after the meeting. It syncs easily with Zoom as well so you can set virtual meetings. When it is all done you just send a link and the booking is done for you. Should you need to the cancellation and reschedule process is so easy. A+++

Cons

That I did not find it sooner. It has changed the way I schedule meetings and control my calendar. Gone are the days of crazy text and email streams to make meetings happen!

Reasons for Choosing Calendly

Just better features for a better price and synced so nicely with my Google Calendars. Love their app as well!

Caleb from To Your Success

Powerful scheduling functions for sales team demos

If you schedule live events with clients on a regular basis, Calendly provides a clean interface to easily show others your available time slots and allow them to schedule an event. This has proved invaluable for our sales team to do live demos with prospects and not get too many scheduled at once. It also has allowed us to not schedule demos back to back without buffer time in between. That's huge!

Pros

TheThe best thing about Calendly is the ability to set schedules for specific event types! You can set blackout dates, available times, control meeting lengths, automatically add buffer time, limit the number of events scheduled for a single day, and more. This is perfect for setting up live events or meetings on an ongoing basis, but giving yourself enough heads up and flexibility to be in control. You basically give prospective customer the freedom to choose a date and time--but ensure that it fits in your schedule, too. Use this to schedule live demos with clients, training events, or even webinars. It's a great tool, especially for small sales teams that need a controlled flow of sales calls/demos.

Cons

Calendly is restrictive in analytics; for instance, I can't easily see how many people clicked to schedule an event, but didn't follow through. It's also difficult from a user interface standpoint. I find myself looking for settings and menus that are hidden within the slick, clean interface. On the scheduling side, it's pretty easy for clients to schedule events, but you can't customize the date picker--and that's really unfortunate, because I'd like to use it in more places but can't customize the look and feel or functionality.

David from Thompson/Coons Productions, Inc

Fast, easy client scheduling

Almost too numerous to list. I even use it to schedule meetings with producers about projects, not just my counseling clients. Custom links, buffering and limit to events per day. Its awesome!

Pros

Is it so easy for my occasional clients to set up video conference calls or one-on-one counseling calls, or group meetings with my company and our various producers spread between Tx and Ca. One link, and it sends the appointment to my email AND Google calendar, and has a feature that allows the client to reschedule if needed. Another huge plus is the buffering. I can allow for meetings and calls that run extra long. This is very flexible and I can change it on a daily basis. Set up is fast and easy, you can have multiple events that can be scheduled. And that's the free account. If you upgrade, you can integrate with many apps and even book paid appointments through the system (Stripe only, tho). Cloud based, so you don't have to download (yet another) android app. That's a big plus for me, as I do 95% of my work in a browser on a PC. I have yet to need to contact their customer support, so I gave then 5 stars there, as I find it easy to use. Cost to use is quite low, compared to other scheduling websites.

Cons

One big issue I have is, I use Opera as my main browser and it dislikes Google. So to use Calendy you need to use Chrome or Firefox to set things up and access all the features. This is more of a Google issue, not Calendy. In the paid appointment extra, they only take "Stripe" - if they ever add Square then it'll be well rounded out. Payment for the level you want is on an annual basis, not month-to-month, so I consider that a negative.

Todd from Buffer Inc.

Removes the need to ask 'When is good to meet?' in a remote company

We've been using Calendly for a little over 6 months at my company. This app makes finding times to meet with colleagues an absolute breeze. Working at a remote company with 90+ people, and specifically on a team of about 20, searching for available time slots in Google Calendar can be VERY time-consuming and challenging. With Calendly you are instantly shown the times available for the person you'd like to meet with. You can choose a time, and instantly add it to your Google Calendar. It sends them a reminder to their calendar as well.

Pros

Scheduling meetings is easy, and I don't ever have to rely on coordinating crazy google calendars with people. If you are setting it up for yourself to have people schedule meetings with you, it's easy to block out times that you are available or unavailable. It's also really great if you work with teams across different time zones as it takes your timezone into account when scheduling times with person/or vice versa, overall it's just one less thing to worry about. Another super handy feature is the ability to request certain information from the person booking time with you. This makes it easy to request an agenda about the meeting or to perhaps ask a series of questions for recurring meetings with people.

Cons

The only problem I've had is mostly user error. As the one requesting a meeting, I wish there was an easier way to add calendar events to your calendar. I have on a few occasions forgot to add the scheduled time to my calendar (the option is there, I've just missed it a few times) would be awesome if it was automagically added some way to your Google Cal. :)

Ron Elius from Creative Digital Cookies

One of the most flexible Scheduling Software in the market

I love the simple UI and UX of this Software.

Pros

I really love how flexible Calendly has to offer, if you need a one-on-one Schedule, Calendly can give you that. If you have a Team and you need them to schedule a meeting with your Prospects, Calendly has your Team. If you need one member of your Team to schedule a separate meeting with your other member, Calendly will help you do that. The integrations are also great, you can integrate Calendly with other meeting software like Zoom for a discovery call, GoToMeeting for Webinars, or even monetize discovery calls with their integration for PayPal or Stripe. Calendly will have those integrated easily. I cannot stress enough how Calendly can customize your experience if you love certain Branding to be removed or to add, Calendly can do it for you. There's so much to say but one thing stood out for me, the Timezone is already integrated with the Timezone of your Prospects, meaning, no more late, no-show meetings.

Cons

As much as I love Calendly, there are certain features that I don't like, well, every Software isn't perfect and we do have different take and opinion. The Availability function to your Calendar, this is for me is confusing, you need to highlight first the day you want to be available until the date of your availability. I just wish Calendly can have a feature where you can just input a certain Date up until your Availability, more like a drop-down menu. But that's just me, I still love how easy to use this software.

Lindsay from RecordedWord, Inc.

Major Time Saver!

Each person in our company has a unique calendly link included under their email signature and available to share with clients as the need for a meeting arises. We save TONS of time using calendly and no longer waste time checking calendars, adjusting time zones, emailing back and forth, receiving responses after the proposed dates have passed, worrying we might double book, asking for phone numbers or addresses, etc. When a client schedules through calendly, the event apprears in Gmail with the location included and links to cancel or reschedule if needed. Everything we need "magically appears" without us having to lift a finger. Great asset to our work life and productivity!

Pros

I can share my calendly link with clients and contractors and they can easily schedule a meeting on my calendar without me having to be involved. It is user friendly for them and seamless for me. It requires no attention or maintenance on my part. You can connect calendly to your current calendar so that your availability automatically syncs as you make changes to your day. And this platform is highly workable for all of my needs without having to use a paid version! There are tons of customizations you can set, such as a buffer time to allow for travel between meetings, automatically blocking off or allowing specific times for each day of the week, disallowing bookings within __ hours, etc.

Cons

The ability to figure how exactly where and how to adjust all of the setup preferences is a little quirky. Some of the settings are "hidden" as sub-sections under other preference pages. I took a good bit of time setting and navigating through all of the customization options, but now that those are set, I don't have to think about or touch anything to keep Calendly working for me. With the free version, you can only have 1 meeting time for clients to choose from (for example, using my link, clients only have the option to schedule a 45 minute meeting with me). This is actually preferable to me though, as I don't want my clients to have to make more choices or spend more time in Calendly than needed. Using the free version keeps things simple.

Piotr from NewVoiceMedia

Why nobody figured it out quicker?! It's a great tool for arranging meetings.

I honestly recommend Calendly to anyone who meets with external parties. This is one of those small things, that you had no idea existed, but once you start using it you never want to go back. It really can save you a lot of time and facilitate arranging meetings.

Pros

When I first learned about Calendly I was sceptical a bit, as I did not know what to expect. Also, I doubted I need another application for a calendar. I had Outlook, didn't I? Well it turns out, that when you need to arrange meetings with people external to your company, it can be a bit tedious processes, especially, when doing so over email. Once I had a need indeed to arrange for a meeting but did not want to play the email ping-pong to find the right time. I then created a free Calendly account. You know what? I loved it. It's really easy to register and set up. Arranging a meeting is really simple with this tool. You just set up your availability in a clever way, even when you work in shift patterns you can set different availability on different days. So how does it work? You tell the app what time you are available on what days, you link your calendar and predefine time slots, e.g. 15, 30, 60 minute slots. You share your Calendly link to the party you want to meet with and they can book a slot in your calendar, of course considering events that are already there. Your events are not visible, only time slots are visible. Very simple, yet extremely effective. You don't have to exchange emails to find the right time to meet.

Cons

There aren't many downsides, the main downside for me is that the free account allows you to only predefine one time slot, e.g. 30 minute. This means, that when somebody wants to meet with you, they will only have a chance to save a 30 minute window in your calendar. If you want more options, you have to pay 8 bucks a month or 12 for the pro version. There are many extra options, but if you want something extra, you have to pay extra. Free of charge version is very good, especially when you meet externally only occasionally. For me the free version is just fine. I definitely recommend Calendly to anyone who meets with clients and other external parties. You can always get the free version and decide later whether or not to upgrade.

Nicolas from Koombea

Calendly makes meeting scheduling painless.

Before calendly I remember that there usually was more than 4 emails going back and forth just trying to find a feasible option for the parties involved. Today I just give them a link and they pick whatever available spot they find in my calendar which works best for them, so they make their own choices. That results in a lot of less no-shows. Additionally when people want to have a conversation with me and someone else from my company, instead of going back-and-forth in emails trying to figure out options for 3 people, I can just send them a link with a merged calendar showing them only the options that work for me and my co-worker.

Pros

Calendly makes it really easy to set up meetings. I no longer have to figure out via email or phone with a client what's the best time to meet. They just simply go to my calendar and pick the best available option. It saves a ton of time. You can customize your availability however you want. It is absolutely flexible on that and it is time-zone smart. I usually talk to people sitting in every continent. It makes it easy for them to translate the options into their timezones. Additionally, calendly is fully integrated with my calendar apps. Both iCal and Google calendar work perfectly with it. For example, it automaticaly blocks the spots when you create events from other platforms.

Cons

Calendly is really good and is really easy to use. I don't dislike anything to be honest. Maybe the UX of the dashboard can be improved, but it is not a deal breaker.

Paola from WeddingDayStory

Industry: Photography

Elegant and sleek online appointment booking system

I use this daily to have prospective clients schedule online appointments for us to speak over the phone or through video conferences.

Pros

The design was the first thing that got me attracted to Calendly, actually. I first saw it while booking an online appointment myself, and it actually was a good thing that the "host" was not using the paid version, because it was thanks to the branding that was included that I could research more about it. I was about to knock one star on my review for "value for money" because the free version comes with everything you need, and depending on the use, the branding might not be such a big deal for some people. So, there actually is quite a bit of value provided on the free version, so they should get the star for delivering it free of charge. I love the fact that events can be edited and that they get their own custom URL, which I can share with prospective clients over the e-mail or text messages and they just book the time that works best for them through there. I also like that the local time is always converted to whatever the user needs to see, getting rid of eventual timing differences or errors in calculation. This is a very helpful tool!

Cons

There are no real cons for me since even with the free version, you get most (if not all) the functionalities you might need. I tried to come up with something for the sake of this review, but... no "cons" for me.

Leo from Nexstar Media

Industry: Broadcast Media

Great Way for People To Get on Your Calendar!

Overall it continues to do the job I need it to do. I do feel it could be more effective if they tweeked it a little, but I continue to use it, I continue to refer it to others, and and until a better option reveals itself, I'll be staying with Calendly.

Pros

I use it in my email signature as well as on my LinkedIn profile. Usually, passively, I receive anywhere from 3-5 calendar appointments per month just from having it in people's line of sight. It offers people an pressure free way for them to set up an appointment on my calendar. For some prospects it just feels better to let them set it, rather than pressure them for a time.

Cons

I wish I could utilize the link better. On my LinkedIn page there isn't a way for Calendly to have an attractive looking, professional icon for a person to click. In the end it does the job, but the user experience is a little clunky.

Say goodbye to scheduling issues!

Its fantastic! It is one of those tools where once you start using it you will think "How did I used to get by without it". And since you can use it for free, I can highly recommend that you at least give it a shot.

Pros

It is a phenomenally good scheduling tool. If you have worked in a large team or an office before you know how much of a nightmare trying to schedule meetings can be. Sending back and forth emails just find a common time slot can take up a significant amount of time. God forbid you have to do it multiple times a day. Calendly is a really elegant solution to this problem. Just set up your availability inside the tool and then you can send people a link using which they can see when you are available and book a time slot with you. And the best part is that it syncs and integrates beautifully with your Outlook calendar. Just download their desktop utility and it automatically hooks into your outlook to ensure there are no conflicts of time slots. It lets you automate a significant chunk of your time that you would spend trying to set up meetings. It is such a good tool that I dont think I can ever go back to doing things the old way.

Cons

The initial set up can be a little confusing. Their web interface is a little clunky. Also I would like to see more integration options. I havent had a chance to use their API though, perhaps that solves the integration problem.

Organizing my Weekly Duties in a very empowering way

One of the bis issues in our Company was the time management for all our teammates. Definitely, we keep that in our past. Now we have more balanced and organized scheduling and bringing more productivity to the organization without burning ourselves in long-lasting meetings and losing valuable time in other important duties.

Pros

There are lots of values that no one teaches you at School, University. One of the most important values or parameters that I have to learn in order to be organized and money-wise is Time Management. If you learn how to manage your time in a productive way, there is no doubt you will be a very successful professional. One of the Best Time Management Tools that I greatly found in my daily duties is Calendly. At first, I traditionally learned from it when I had a new Job position opportunity. Then I started to use frequently and then I told my teammates about it and we study the potential to implement as a Company Tool. Absolutely no hesitation on our ideas to be more productive.

Cons

Time is Money, so if you have no idea what is happening with your time on a daily basis, then you are in big trouble. Yes, it seems that Calendly is a very simple tool. Definitely, you do not need any other super complex tool to help you out to organize your time and your agenda. The big Con is not taking action and continue to waste your time. Go for it.

Reasons for Choosing Calendly

If you keep it simple for the whole team, then you will be learning a powerful experience. As a team, we discuss all the aspects that we had to be taking care of. Definitely, Calendly gave us what we were looking for. Thanks to Calendly Team.

There are very few 'life savers' out there, but calendly is one of them.

Pros

I started using their free one meeting type for about a week before it was worth the money for unlimited meeting type. It is super easy to organize the many meetings I host and keeps my calendar from becoming a Jackson Pollock painting. I do a lot of hiring and training for my company. The hiring process has multiple steps to it and even after we hire someone I have to meet with them for their orientation. I do most of my work online and I don't have a secretary doing anything for me. Calendly lets me create multiple meetings with different availability. If a time spot is taken then it removes my availability for that time in all my other event types. Its fantastic and my job and life have become more organized because of it.

Cons

They came out with an app recently. Sadly, its complete garbage. Their mobile website is better than their app currently and I think they might know it. I deleted their app hours after it was installed, because it made the service harder to use. I also really didn't like a survey they sent me asking about what other apps and meeting software I use and it was really forward about asking me about how they should price their services and at what point would the cost not be worth the service. There is a good chance I wouldn't like their culture if I got to know them better.

Olayinka from Yio Cloud

Industry: Computer Hardware

Calendly wins me vital time.

Calendly enable me fix appointments with customers either for video conference,over the phone or physical meetings without the stress and time wastage which usually accompanies the appointment scheduling process.

Pros

I have people scheduling appointments with me on a daily basis,and I have also had to schedule appointments with people using Calendly on a few occasion.Therefore I have experienced both sides of Calendly and I feel it is a pleasant and time saving solution. Nothing beats being able to send an email to a client and simply stating "please schedule a meeting via this link" as against having to put back and forth calls across to people,before scheduling a meeting and on some occasions ; the other party forgets a meeting was even scheduled. I love Calendly for how it has saved me time,and also how it reminds both sides of an existing scheduled appointment : thereby reducing the chance of any party to a scheduled appointment missing it.

Cons

I like every part of Calendly and I have never questioned my choice of this program.

Incredibly straightforward meeting scheduling solution, with lots of nuanced features if you need

Easy calendar invite management for customer interviews and external meeting organisation

Pros

Calendly makes it super easy for me to organise customer interviews. I can set up events that relate to various topics that me and my team are interested in finding out more about, and as customers engage with us on various topics that match I can send them a calendly link for that specific event via email - which for anyone who has dealt with the insane back and forth involved in scheduling a time knows, is a way more respectful use of my time and theirs. I like that there has been a lot of thought put into the various optionalities that you may need every so often, for instance, being able to set 'bumper time' between schedule events so that you are not caught out in back to back events. The ability to grab additional information on even sign up has been invaluable for helping context set before I go into an interview by known a little bit about who I will be speaking with, their role and how they typically use our product.

Cons

My only gripe is that I found it difficult to differentiate my events on the dashboard, as they are represented by very small cards. I only have about 4 or 5 event types at any given time, so the poor use of space really stands out to me. This is exacerbated by the fact that I use many similar titles because all my event types relate to the same product and are all customer interviews. Lastly (maybe this exists but I haven't found it) I wish that a recurring event type would also put a block in my calendar so that team members do not book during that time. I would rather always use those blocks to talk with customers and push team meetings to other parts of my day. Currently I am doing this manually, which is fine, just could be more seamless.

A simple scheduling tool that makes it easy to plan and organize online appointments.

I use it to setup online Skype meetings and phone calls with prospective clients, by sharing custom event links with them through the e-mail.

Pros

The interphase and design is simple yet elegant. I am able to customize it with my company's logo, colors, and additional texts. I love the way the timeslots are displayed, as well as the cirlces for the days in the calendar. By adding it to Gmail, it is really easy to keep track of appointments because they get automatically added to my Google calendar. This way I can organize my online meetings with my real-life commitments making sure that I have plenty of availability for each.

Cons

I tried thinking about a "con" but I have nothing. It does what it should, and it handles appointments seamlessly! When I hadn't signed up to the paid plan the branding was displayed, which is normal for any free tool that unleashes its full functionality for non-paying users (at least, see the branding, right?).

Set It and Forget It!

We've been able to shave off hours and even days of wasted time trying to set up phone calls. With Calendly, a client can easily see availability and select whichever time works best for them. You can also set parameters so that you only get call requests when you want them. This platform is a no brainer for anyone who works with clients or prospects!

Pros

Calendly really is a set it and forget it product! It takes no time at all to set up an account and get started. It's so easy for our team to use, and it's effortless for our clients as well. You don't even have to think about it once it's set up, because it works so seamlessly. With a click of a button, a client or prospect can book a meeting without the hassle of a back-and-forth "what time works best for you?" conversation. We've saved so much wasted time and headache implementing this product!

Cons

There are really no cons. It's affordable, easy to set up and implement, painless to use, and our clients love it!

My Go-To Business Scheduling Software

Overall the software works as expected and I have and will continue to recommend this software to my colleagues. The setup and UI does need some work but overall and with the monthly cost, this software works better, has more features and costs less than many competitors.

Pros

Calendly sports a fine suite of tools to help you achieve your scheduling goals. From individual schedules to Team schedules that can be fine tuned to schedule using a round robin feature or set who gets more than the other. You can also create your own URLs to keep different types of schedules organized and easy to share with clients. Lastly, they offer you a script so you can display the calendar right on your website and everything is integrated with Office 365 just by signing in.

Cons

This software can be difficult to set up as individual and teams work separately and you have to create the events on each one separately. I've had to contact support for help many times because the UI just doesn't make sense to a new user and even as an experienced user you can easily make mistakes in the setup so there is a bit of trial and error.

John from Resourceful

Time and tide wait for no one - here is a help with the time element...

Time and calendar management sorted, now lets look at the tide!

Pros

Freemium model allows for easy and simplified set-up and usage, then once true ROI is experienced the cost of upgrade is well in the 'reasonable' range and for every budget. The ease of use and convenience is top notch

Cons

I had to configure everything again when I moved from 1 company to another - which is only an inconvenience not an issue.

Ease of set-up and cost

What an amazing bit of software!

Absolutely love it! It is a critical part of my day to day work.

Pros

I love how its made it incredibly easy for people to set up calls or meetings with me. What used to take half a dozen emails going back and forth now takes one simple click. People click on my calendly link, pick a time and everyone involved gets a calendar invite. I love how simple it is and how it beautifully it works for everyone. It even integrates with both Zoom and Outlook (although Zoom requires a paid subscription). So that means I can set it up to send out Zoom invites automatically. I honestly dont know what I would do without it.

Cons

Honestly cant think of much to dislike. The only thing that comes to mind is that sometimes the app that is supposed to sync my outlook calendar with my Calendly will crash for no reason. But its not frequent enough for me to consider it an issue.

Peter from Columbia Data Products - Snapback

With Calendly, my appointment book became part of the past, since she manages all my routines and ev

I really like this appointment scheduling system because it is so easy to use, which allows me to better manage the time I used to spend in those activities since it is completely automatic. With Calendly I can organize all the important meetings that we frequently have with members of the organization's board and when we have the need to make some modifications or share some details about the company, where I can choose the most available schedule that is not heavy for the parties. The system also allows me to integrate other calendars, so that I do not have to worry when I have several meetings at the same time with different people, since Calendly will always keep me informed at all times.

Pros

Calendly is a tool that allows me to automate all my appointments in a very easy way, through it I can schedule meetings of the company without major inconveniences. The centralized management and shared interim calendar of employees save a lot of time and of course money. The system allows us to have a history of the activities, since the system keeps them and in this way we can be aware if the tasks that we have assigned to our work staff have been fully utilized.

Cons

I really think that this platform is perfectly constituted and if it has any unfavorable aspect I think it is very difficult to achieve.

I couldn't run my business without Calendly. Seriously.

Pros

Setting appointments is quite possibly one of the most tedious and time consuming parts of anyone's day. With Calendly (I pay for a premium plan) I can set as many custom appointment types as a I need and just pass out links to the people I need to meet with. Scheduling an interview with a potential hire? Here's a link. Brainstorming with a partner on a new project? Here's another link. Want to meet for coffee in person on Thursday? Sure. Pick a time using this link. It's essential and saves all the needless back and forth and wasted time of trying to manually find a mutually convenient time.

Cons

Calendly does not have an option to auto-redirect the person booking an appointment to another page. That means you can't accurately track conversions when running a campaign where the goal is a booked appointment. Considering that a page redirect is one of the simplest javascript functions to implement there's no excuse for not having provided this functionality to their users, when its nearly a default for any of their competitors. The only reason I keep using them vs. another tool is because they have the best UI, which I feel reflects well on me when sending a link to a booking out to someone.

Derek from Outsourced CIO, LLC

The industry standard for appointment scheduling!

Pros

Email scheduling (back and forth) is a waste of everyone's time. With Calendly, I am able to say, "please let me serve you by giving access to my live calendar and we can prevent the usual back and forth that transpires with email scheduling). I also like the reminder features (email and texting) and the onboarding class (best practices) really helped me to set and forget with minor update and changes. I started with free, went to premium, and today upgraded to Professional. It has definetly given me my time back and brought a level of professional automation that compliments my business model.

Cons

There is no affiliate or referral program. Because folks love my scheduling system, I have referred a bunch of folks this past year and it would have been a nice customer/affiliate touch if there was discounts or referral savings off a subscription. I have written to them about it and the suggestion was shelved. I would be more intentional about referring if there was incentives.

The answer to all your scheduling problems.

I have come to depend on Calendly like few other softwares. It just works. I love it!

Pros

The thing I like most about Calendly is how much time it saves me on a daily basis. Setting up a meeting or a conference used to take multiple back and forth emails to try to find a common available time. And then I used to have to deal with the problem of working with people in different time zones. Calendly solved that problem by simply letting me set up what times I am available and letting others book a time slot by just clicking on a link. The other great thing about Calendly is that it syncs with my Outlook so I never end up with issues where I might have set up multiple meetings at the same time. Its amazing.

Cons

Their website is a little confusing to navigate. So it can take a little time to set things up. Or if you have set things up once, it will take a little fiddling around to change those settings. Its not a major negative though because that is not something you will be dealing with daily.

Amy from InterGuard Software

Makes scheduling sales calls & demos easy

We use Calendly to give our prospects an easy way to set up sales calls. After implementing Calendly, we see the number of meetings increase - as prospects don't need to send emails back and forth with our team trying to find an open slot. More meetings equals more opportunities which equals more sales.

Pros

I like how convenient it is for our sales people and our prospects to set up a mutually convenient time for a call - without any back-and-forth. I also like that it integrates with Zoom (the tool we use for video conferencing) - so as soon as a prospect sets a time with Calendly, the meeting is synced with Zoom and the Zoom dial-in details are sent to all recipients.

Cons

Currently we can block out times on Calendly - but it's either open or closed. This is fine when we have one salesperson scheduling with one prospect. But we also have a general "set up a meeting" form on our website, and the leads from that are distributed round-robin to sales people. Which means that we might have multiple people available for a certain time slot. But we can only set it to open or closed. I'd like to be able to have a slot be open for 2 meetings, and then it only closes if both meetings are taken.

Works well for specific situations

We used Calendly on a trial basis for a specific project that involved lots of people outside our organization, and found that it worked well to interface with them and schedule appointments. But it did feel a bit redundant and outside our normal workflow. It also created a sense of separation from the people we were scheduling with, which depending on your circumstance might be good or bad. Emails back and forth at least provide a personal touch, whereas scheduling via a calendar app can feel impersonal. We'll keep it around for future projects where it may be a good fit.

Pros

Calendly works really well for specific situations, such as when you need to offer scheduling blocks to people outside your organization. You can cut down on the back and forth of figuring out mutual days and times to meet by adding your availability to a calendar for them to view and book with you. It makes a lot of sense, really, so I'm not sure why it hasn't widely caught on.

Cons

I think Calendly suffers in popularity because it is not a part of people's workflow. Every email provider also includes a calendar feature, so if you're regularly working in Microsoft Outlook or Gmail you're probably using the built-in calendar function and updating an external calendar feels like more work. For specific types of scheduling needs, I can foresee it working really well, but you have to commit to the concept and to the habit of updating it. We didn't have enough usage to make it worth it to pay for it.

Schedule Your Appointments in a Timely Manner

Pros

My days can be very busy and filled with meetings, phone calls, emails and other tasks which can be difficult to keep track when your next appointment will be. There are times when some stockbrokers can’t meet me face-to-face and would rather communicate by a video call. Calendly provides the option of scheduling video conference calls. Whether we have group sessions or one-one calls, Calendly is able to set-up all your appointments. I also like the fact that it syncs in with my calendar and sends me reminders. A cool perk is that it saves everything on the cloud. Overall, a very user-friendly program.

Cons

Don’t have any major issues with this software. My only concern is when other people schedule appointments with me using another software, and I wish they too could use Calendly.

Mark from Concordia University Portland

Simple tool to share availability

Love the product, it has been very helpful as I deal with many folks outside our office. I get asked for my availability almost daily and manually typing out my availability or sending a screenshot of my calendar led to other issues. This tool makes it very easy to send my available times to internal and external constituents alike.

Pros

Easily share your availability with external partners. You can be as restrictive or as open as you'd like when sharing your calendar. You can set times when you are never available and you can black out entire days. Easy to send a link to your entire calendar to someone. Rather than typing out your availability, you can just send them a link and your availability will display. If you have a previous commitment, the time block will not be available to select. When meeting times are selected, your connected calendar is updated automatically and you are notified via email. Likewise, if someone cancels a meeting created through Calendly, it is removed from the connected calendar and both parties are notified.

Cons

The free version limits you to one calendar connection. I can't use my outlook calendar and my google calendar so users have to be careful that their main calendar is up-to-date with any other calendar they are using. Sending links via email, particularly to people you might not be familiar with can be viewed suspiciously. When I first started using it, I went to great lengths to ensure the recipient knew it was a valid link and they were safe to continue through the process.

Great scheduler, really nice user interface

I really like Calendly and their interface, I just wish their freemium service was more robust. I would have definitely chosen them if I could have done more with the free version. Overall, I've only had good experiences with them, as both a business and a user.

Pros

I really like Calendly. I think their UX and UI is great and I like how easy it is to customize the UI. I think they're reasonably priced and make it easy for businesses to manage their scheduling. It's also really easy for users to schedule time and the calendar integration is great.

Cons

I didn't end up going with Calendly only because I'm a solopreneur and the freemium offering wasn't robust enough for what I needed. I am now paying for a service, but when I started I needed something cheap (free) and that would solve my bare minimum problems, unfortunately Calendly did not do this.

Seems to be the only company doing it right

Pros

I've been looking for alternatives for a long time, not because I'm disappointed, but because competition is inevitable. But it seems anyone in this space just isn't as good. Not only does Calendly offer the best free option for individuals who just need a quick way to give their customers and contacts the ability to easily book a meeting with them, but the premium offering is the best out there. For teams, you can create shared calendars, shared appointment types, co-operative appointments, and even round-robin for sales teams and customer service teams. Simply the best tool out there.

Cons

There's not much to dislike. I think their marketing site is short selling the potential of the product, and upon initial visit, it's a little unclear all of what you can do with the product. It's great that they have free basic accounts, but it would be better if you could really test or demo the premium stuff.

Aaron from Aaron Custom Furniture

Amazing scheduling tool for your Outlook.

Once we set everything up, its been a breeze. The free version they offer has more than enough functionality in it to suit most people.

Pros

We often set up meetings with potential clients at our business. One of the biggest annoyances has been how many back and forth emails have to go through to set up one meeting. Getting two people to sync up their calendar can be a problem. Try having multiple people do it and its a nightmare. Calendly was the perfect solution for this problem. You can set up your availability calender and people can then book meetings with you by just clicking on your calendly link. And the best part is it syncs right with your outlook. So any meetings that are set up in Calendly immediately reflect in outlook and any meetings set up in Outlook are blocked out on your Calendly availability so people dont book that slot. This set up saved us so many back and forth emails trying to find a common time slot. Now we just send a Calendly link!

Cons

The user interface is kinda confusing. Trying to do simple tasks can be a little confusing. For example it took me a while to figure out how to block off a day I was taking off so people wouldnt book something with me. Stuff like that should be super obvious. Now to its credit, you wont be using Calendly's interface everyday. Its more of a fire and forget solution. But when you do need to interact with it, I feel like its navigation should be a lot better.

Ashley from Roofsimple, Inc.

Round Robin

It's been helpful to our company because it automatically sends an email to the customer after they set the appointment. They can also reschedule or cancel on their own without having to deal with calling our office and asking someone to change it. It puts the customer in control of their appointment.

Pros

What I like most about this software is that it allows you to add several members of your team to a calendar and also allows you to select the round robin option which gives every sales person a fair amount of customer leads and appointments.

Cons

The fields that you can create should have more specific input areas because often times the people entering the information don't enter it in the correct format - which in turn makes us need to edit that information in OnePageCRM when the Zap automatically adds a new contact there.

Ganjar from Rumah BaCa

Brilliant application to arrange your schedule!

As a lecturer, I have to divide my time for teaching classes, research activities and meeting my research students . These are truly overwhelming at first since I had to allocate extra time to arrange my schedule, extra time which I do not have! With Calendly, I can ask the students to book particular session, according to their needs. This has made my whole professional life easier!

Pros

Calendly allows users to set schedules with several easy steps! All you need to do is log in to Calendly, set your schedule, which could be daily, weekly, monthly or on certain dates, and share your Calendly link to your colleagues. Whenever your colleagues want to meet you, all they need to do is click the link, book appropriate time convenient to you both and that meeting is going to appear in your schedule! Very easy and handy.

Cons

The free version only allows one type of meeting. This does not diminish the value of Calendly, though. It is still a very useful application!

Sync your calendar easily with people to schedule meetings ,interviews, conferences

Pros

It was a difficult task for me previously to see my calendar and then send people my availability, nowadays after a recommendation from one of my friends I just share my calendy profile link to people, it shows when you are free and they can easily spot availability. Easy to use and simple. Not many features though

Cons

there are very limited number of features in this application.

Flutra from Solaborate LLC

My best friend

Honestly, it made my life so easy, I simply send the link to the clients and voila I don't have to ask a million questions to schedule a meeting and the good thing is I can add any of my co-workers' agenda into the event as well so there is no overlap, definitely lifesaver for everyone out there that has meetings all the time with different people from all over the world.

Pros

Before Calendly I was in a real mess, trying to schedule meetings and the worst part was figuring out the time zones. Man, you have no idea how happy and relieved I was when I saw that Calendly gives you the option to determine whether the client can choose his own time zone or I can choose a fixed time zone. So the best thing that I liked most was the flexibility that Calendly offers in regard to timezones.

Cons

One of the things that I am hoping that Calendly is soon going to implement is to add more characters on the calendar body. As it is right now the description is very limited and really would help if they add at least 100more characters.

Reasons for Choosing Calendly

It is very user-friendly, easy to use, intuitive and affordable

Joshua from Josh The Copywriter

Calendly is the best scheduling software for email copywriters, solopreneurs, and freelancers.

My overall experience with calendly has been great, I've scheudled lots of clients and built my business using this software. Support is also top notch. They even responded quickly during the Co-vid 19 crisis.

Pros

What I like most about calendly is how easy it is for clients of all ages to pick up and use. None of my clients ever get confused when I send them a calednly link. Calendly works on all browsers, has an amazing web app, and allows you to run a service business with ease. It's also free to use until you need paid features. The free features are very good. I used free for a year until I decided to upgrade to paid to expand.

Cons

There's nothing I really dislike about this software. I wish I could buy a lifetime offer. That's about it.

Sandra from Kforce Inc

Simple,easy to use and efficient.

Pros

Calendly is an easy scheduling tool to use. We integrated this on our website ,allowing customers to book sessions with our sales agents on Calendly via our website. It has greatly reduced the time spent to fix appointments via back and forth phone calls and emails. While also enabling us save financial resource that used to be expended communicating with customers on the phone ,trying to ascertain the best time for a meeting with a sales person.

Cons

The support team at Calendly is very slow to respond to any query we have sent to them in time past. Most times by the time we get a response from Calendly support , we would already had fixed the problem ourselves.This shortcoming need to be worked on.

John from Online Presence Manager, Inc.

Multiple Calendars and Great Value!

Pros

Before I started using Calendly to schedule appointments I constantly found myself hopping back and forth between various calendar and scheduling platforms. A time consuming and usually unsatisfying adventure each and every time. Calendly changed the game for me though. Creating calendars is a breeze and I love the fact that I can embed them. It makes scheduling meeting with current clients and consultations with prospects a breeze. Oh yeah, one more MAJOR plus for me is that Calendly reminds my client as well as myself about our meeting. I haven't had a missed meeting or client no-show since I've started using it!

Cons

Possibly the perfect cloud scheduling tool there is. No cons.

Tracy from Medeiros Consulting

You need a scheduler in your business.

Overall it meets its function and I enjoy the service.

Pros

I love that it is so easy to simply avoid the banter back and forth or phone tag.

Cons

I wish it had more features before having to upgrade.

Reasons for Choosing Calendly

It was super simple and I liked the aesthetics.

Convenient Appointment Scheduler

Pros

I came across Calendly last year when I was invited to book an appointment with another professional through an email and I Immediately fell in love with this idea. All you have to do is update your availability in the application and share a link with your audience. It lets them easily browse through your availability and select a day and time to schedule an appointment, all within a couple clicks. Calendly is well integrated with other services. For example, if you receive an invitation through Gmail and end up setting up a meeting, it automatically adds it to your Calendar.

Cons

So far my experience with Calendly has been very solid and smooth. No problems so far.

Kalie from City Software Group

The hassle of comparing calendars

We were able to solve and tackle the inconveniences that come along with scheduling meetings with customers and potential customers.

Pros

In the remote working community, many meetings, if not all, will take place online. When working with customers that have questions about a product it is incredibly time-consuming to compare schedules through multiple emails to schedule a meeting time. With Calendly's ability to sync directly to your calendar, it puts the scheduling into the hands of the one who has requested the meeting. They are able to look at time slots in which you are available and once they schedule it will then appear in your calendar with a meeting link and information regarding the call if you so choose to set it up in this manner.

Cons

When using it for training with other customers that already had our product, it was difficult in the software to switch "owners" of the meeting if something came up in your schedule. While you can just transition the calendar invite, having the software handle this task would have been much easier.

Displaying 1 - 50 of 1,126 reviews