• Pros

• "I like the many features eSchedule has to offer. "

• "The functionality of the software and the availability of customization to me our individual needs. Have not experienced any down time since we began using this software."

• "I like that it is easy to use and the features are tailored to my business. Support is easy to get a hold of."

• Cons

• "A few features I would like to see are not currently available."

• "As an admin, it takes a little while to get used to where all of the different reports are but this is a common learning curve with any software."

• "The formatting of the schedule is a little crowded. "

Browse eSchedule Reviews

Joseph from Commack Volunteer Ambulance Corps

eSchedule simplifies scheduling and provides a great user experience!

eSchedule solved the needs we were looking for in a scheduling program. We received more than what we expected and had our entire organization trained on the program quickly and efficiently. The reporting is extremely powerful and accurate, allowing me to maintain a schedule of over 200 volunteers to the highest standards while maintaining pinpoint accuracy.

Pros

eSchedule provides our agency with an amazing user interface, ease of use, and great backend reporting. All of this is integral to an effective, efficient, and productive scheduling experience. My favorite aspect of the software is the ability to validate my crews wherever I am. I have a wealth of knowledge available on my phone accessible quickly to determine attendance status, clock times, and sign ups. I also enjoy the customization that is available to eSchedule, allowing me to create the scheduling experience I need for my organization. Finally, another pro that every program should have that eSchedule delivers on is the customer service experience. eSchedule provides lightening fast, and accurate customer service. When I run into an issue or have a question, I know I am the priority from the eSchedule team. I get my answers quickly from a professional team who caters to my needs and shows me how much my business is valued to them.

Cons

Integration into my organization was quick and reliable. There was almost zero downtime and the transition was seamless and accurate. I have no cons to mention for application within my organization.

Reasons for Choosing eSchedule

We chose eSchedule because they provided a more comprehensive package for the price, great administration reporting, and phenomenal user experience. This has allowed us to become more efficient as an organization and allow us to schedule our people with more accuracy and precision than we ever have.

Reasons for Switching to eSchedule

My organization was looking for a better scheduling option with powerful backend administration reporting and ease of use for our membership. We achieved this with eSchedule.

Rick from Carter County EMS

Quality Schedulling Software

Pleasantly pleased with overall performance compared to previous software.

Pros

Ease of use, QuickBooks conversion, convenient for employees, accurate time tracking and helpful customer service personnel.

Cons

Sometime difficult to reach certain individuals inside the company directory for direct questions.

Reasons for Switching to eSchedule

Pricing was higher and did not work well with QuickBooks payroll program.

Response from eSchedule

Replied July 2020

Thank you for the awesome review! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you and the rest of the team at Carter County EMS.

Scott from Olathe Fire Protection Dist

Olathe Fire

It works but it is more difficult to navigate through then other programs I am familiar with

Pros

Time cards are easier then the manual way we did it before the software.

Cons

On mobile device sometimes takes going through the selections a couple of times for it to open up the part of the app i want opened. There are no flags for open shifts so it is easy to miss that a particular day is not fully staffed. There are no text alerts for shifts. The new update to payroll has made printing the page off difficult. We have never been able to export to the payroll software correctly, it continued to delete stuff in our payroll software so we still manually enter it into that software.

Reasons for Choosing eSchedule

Only one thing, the chief liked the idea of tracking maintenance

Response from eSchedule

Replied July 2020

Scott Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate it! Our Support Team has reached out to you so that we can address your questions and concerns. A number of these are easily addressed and are possible within eSchedule. Thanks again!

Brad from Bangs Ambulance, Inc.

Great solution to combine many functions

Pros

eSchedule has been great in allowing us to combine several different systems such as scheduling, time and attendance, certificate expiration tracking, continuing education and messaging all under one platform, making the end use for both our administrators and our employees much easier!

Cons

The mobile app is a bit cumbersome - it is just a mobile version of the website and not an app. We have been promised an app is coming down the road.

Jeff from St. Joseph’s Ambulance Services

eSchedule is awesome

Any problems have been addressed and corrected promptly. Requests for customization have also been addressed and met with the same prompt customer service. Have been extremely satisfied with the product and our overall relationship with the eSchedule staff.

Pros

Cons

A few features I would like to see are not currently available.

Reasons for Choosing eSchedule

Following discussion with vendors and online demonstrations, felt this was the best fit for our needs.

Robert from JCESA

Great Support

We went to eSchedule because they were the only folks that offered a solution to a new requirement we had - being able to separate labor hours by a particular funding source or budget center. No one else could help us and eSchedule said "no problem." Over the years that requirement went away but many others that don't fit within most canned scheduling/timekeeping packages have come along and eSchedule has always worked with us to find or create a solution.

Pros

It goes well beyond basic scheduling and timekeeping, allowing us to accommodate an every-growing list of requirements. The staff know the software inside and out and respond quickly to questions, helping us work through what we need to do and the best way to do it. Most things the software can do already and it's a matter of choosing the best way. By finding ways to work within the existing features, they keep the software cleaner than others by not having an overwhelming set of options and preferences to navigate through - and the personal service from people that understand what we're doing out here is extremely helpful and rare these days. When there's a custom change required, the pricing and turnaround is reasonable and accurate.

Cons

While I really like eSchedule all around, I notice there are things we do with it every day that require more clicks and navigation than they should. Those extra little steps, even though they only take a second each, add up. It "feels" like user interface could be updated to be a little more slick, both visually and functionally, to catch up to what we've come to expect from tech companies and make things a bit more intuitive and reduce extra clicks and navigation. The PTO reporting system seems a bit outdated too, with monthly e-mailed reports rather than a real-time on demand report available.

Reasons for Choosing eSchedule

eschedule had the right balance of functionality vs. ease of use and was the only provider willing to accommodate the one specific requirement we had. Even if the others could accommodate that request, they were either stripped down or overwhelmed us with user-selected options. At eSchedule, you get to talk to a live person and tell them what you need to do and they either make it work or help you through the steps to accomplish what you need. That is a huge time-saver.

Reasons for Switching to eSchedule

Needed additional features and functionality

Cody from Brighton Volunteer Ambulance

emsEschedule is a robust platform that allows us to easily manage the daily aspects of our agency.

Pros

1. Availability and tracking of availability submission. 2. Log File by User/Date-Time is excellent 3. Uploading PDF of certifications is something we're just starting to use but is excellent. 4. Time clock exceptions are very easy to navigate 5. Emailing membership has gotten extremely user-friendly. 6. Mobile enhancements have made on the go management much easier. An App would be great though.

Cons

1. When removing someone from a shift from the master schedule, you can no longer tag them for that shift when marking them absent. Conversely, if you mark them absent, it won't let you fully remove them from the shift. 2. There are no user generated reports. Example- How often are crews clocking out late? Need something more robust than just going back to the old records, exporting, and massaging the data in excel. 3. Not being able to generate quarterly/yearly etc reports. 4. It would be nice to have a way to view the documents housed in the document library without having to download every one. 5. When someone transitions from Volunteer Staff to Paid staff, all of their hours convert with them. It's difficult if not impossible at the end of the year to look back and see which hours are which. 6. It would be nice if we could put in data validations, or prompts if certain actions are taken by administrators.

Response from eSchedule

Replied June 2017

Cody - Thanks for the review! As you know, we're always adding new features. We will take all of your input/ideas and incorporate them into future upgrades. Thank you.

Jeanne from WAVES

Company willing to customize to suit our needs, constantly seeking feedback to improve everything!

Pros

Ease of use from both the Employer AND Employee facets! Transitioning into it was much easier than we expected, for al of us. Able to pull reports that assist in everything from certification/license expirations, required certifications, disciplinary matters, etc. Even have used reports to help win an unemployment claim - showing auto emails, #of times individual logged into system, times placed as available, and never scheduling shifts. In just a few clicks, I had enough information to reverse a 10K unemployment award. Have to love it!

Cons

I actually can't say there is anything I don't like about it. It's so easy to tailor it for what we want, what we need, and how we want to see things. This company has a great bunch of people - they are incredibly responsive to any questions and/or adjustments we ask for. We've been using this for over 10 years - absolutely one of our best purchases yet!

Response from eSchedule

Replied April 2018

Thank you, Jeanne! :)

Katlyn from Com-Care Inc

I HIGHLY recommend eSchedule for EMS services, a great product for everyone in the company!

We have had an excellent experience with eSchedule. We went through several products prior to eSchedule that just didn't do everything we were needing it to. Since eSchedule is tailored to fit the unique dynamic of EMS it is so so much better. I highly recommend any EMS service to use eSchedule.

Pros

Since switching to eSchedule it has saved so much time with, scheduling, time keeping, and keeping up with employees certifications. Also, the employees love that they have their own employee portal to view from anywhere. It has also saved alot of time when we have our state inspections because we are able to like digital copies of the employee certifications to eSchedule so everything is digitally kept in one place. I could probably write a 3 page paper about how much this product has saved us time and money!

Cons

My only complaint is I really wish they had an APP for this product. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is something they will eventually come out with.

Reasons for Choosing eSchedule

eSchedule was made for EMS and the price is very competitive compared to other products.

Roman from Northeast Allen County Fire and EMS Inc

An easy decision

Prior to using EMSeSchedule, our department used hand written schedules for each position, on each apparatus, at each station. As you can imagine, this was a nightmare with just the number of papers needed. We routinely had to fix errors that were made because of having to transfer information from one place to another, in some instances, multiple times. We also used paper time sheets that were filled out by our employees, so accountability for the times written down, wasn't always the best. EMSeSchedule gave our department an affordable, easy to use solution to both of our problems. Initially, our EMS Chief was apprehensive about switching to an electronic system because he and computers don't get along very well. However, now he can easily prepare our monthly schedule and has no issues clocking in and out or reviewing how many hours our employees have. The support staff have been extremely helpful, often times responding and fulfilling requests the same day, even a few times, the same hour that I've emailed them. I would recommend EMSeSchedule to any department looking to upgrade their time clock and scheduling because it is easy to use and easy to understand.

Pros

Ease of use, quick response of support staff.

Cons

Cost is always an issue for any department. Additionally, I wish some of the views were a little more customizable..

Response from eSchedule

Replied April 2017

Roman, We appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to write a review of eSchedule. Even more, the feedback and insight you've offered is extremely helpful. Thank you.

Donnie from Hollidaysburg Ambulance

Emergency Ambulance Service Central PA

We are small emergency ambulance service. We are a closed Union service and have many different job codes, pay scales, PTO, seniority, request for PTO and scheduling. We operate and maintain 14 vehicles. We have approximately 70 employees that range from FT, PT and Casual. We have 24/7/365 operations with multiple shift configurations. The owner, sales department, technical support and programmers of eSchedule have been nothing short of excellent in setting up, educating, maintaining and developing the program to suit our needs. There were some small bumps in the road in the beginning and some kickback from employees/supervisors stuck in their ways. But, overall the experience has been pretty much an uneventful and seamless transition.

Pros

I like the many features eSchedule has to offer.

Cons

Don’t really have any negative comments. Any issues or concerns we have had with the software, eSchedule has worked quickly to resolve.

Response from eSchedule

Replied September 2018

Donnie - Thank you very much for providing this review and feedback!

Donald from Colfax Rescue

Great customer service, very responsive to customer needs.

Pros

The modular aspect! The time clock is a very valuable feature. My staff loves the cloud based system. I have never had product support on any program that has been as responsive as this company's staff has been, they have replied to me within the hour 99% of the time I have called with a question. I also love the weekly open shift reminder to all staff members.

Cons

I wish it would have a shift reminder component to remind staff of upcoming shifts. When people logged on for the first time there is a another product with a very similar log on that routed people to an obscure site, this caught about 25% of our staff asking what did I just get everyone into? Maybe allow individuals to set their view up as they like midnight to midnight or 6a to 6a because I can't make everyone happy.

Response from eSchedule

Replied March 2018

Donald, thanks for taking the time to write this review. Greatly appreciated. As we discussed, it sounds like some of your members were using an incorrect URL which brought them to a different website. Once they used the correct URL, all was well! For the shift reminder suggestion, we recommend using the iCal calendar sync feature. If there is anything else we can do for you at anytime, please let us know.

Scott from RSI / Medic 1 Ambulance

Industry: Public Safety

EMS eSchedule has been very helpful in our organization with time management and scheduling.

Felt like when we got the program a whole team came with it.

Pros

By far the biggest pro for EMS eSchedule is the costumer service!! No matter how many times I have called or emailed they always treat you like a valued costumer and fix any issue that may arise, or find options for features that you are looking for. We are always switching things up and they have always kept up with our demands. It is easy for the employees to clock in and out and keep an eye on their schedules. Can pull multiple reports from the program. definitely getting your money's worth plus more.

Cons

Missing a few convenient features, shift give-a-ways for crews, crews cant put up their shift for others to see. Unable to see at a glance who made changes to a shift, and the progression of the shift to what it is real time, on the administration side.

Response from eSchedule

Replied June 2017

Scott ¿ Thank you for the insight and great feedback! We are working on a trade/drop board feature which has been a highly requested feature. As always, there are many new features coming soon as well as an entirely new look & feel to the scheduling section. Stay tuned!

Todd from Centra Health

Awesome Product

All of you have been awesome and we are so thankful for this. A BIG THANK YOU to the customer representative as she has been the best asset we have in this venture and she makes it very easy to work with. The product is great and easy to use. Customer service is awesome and hope you continue to grow and expand.

Pros

The first thing is that it keeps all of our department documents and vehicle information in one place. It so nice to be able to go to one location and see everything you need. At one point we had several different programs to do what this one product does.

Cons

We need to have an App. I have saved the sign on screen to all toughbooks but we still would like a app . The only other change I would make would be to give some flexibility to admins to change some of the things that we have to call you all for. It would free up time and resources for you all and less headaches. Not enough storage space for all the PDF docs.

Greg from Prince George fire and EMS

Overall Good product

Overall it matches our needs I would like to see it progress and communicate with some of our industries other systems that we use on a daily basis.

Pros

Ease and user friendly, the system works well and is easy to maintain and overall use.

Cons

Biggest problem I have is not being able to manipulate the the system to match our needs without having to call the support center and have them adjust it. Giving the administrator the ability to customize and change more of the software would be amazing.

Jim from Red Bank Fire Department

eSchedule provides our department the ability to utilize a fluid schedule model.

Pros

Employees and Watch Commanders along with others who have scheduling responsibilities enjoy the ability to interact through the software to insure proper staffing levels. Last minute shift swaps and changes are easily conducted directly between the involved members guaranteeing no unexpected vacancies.

Cons

I understand the eSchedule team is working toward additional customization of the program that will enhance the user interface and allow for shift colors to be displayed.

Daniel from Saline Twp ems

Helped with our transition.

Keeping staffing issues at a minimum and the ease of doing payroll keeps my STRESS level down. I cannot say enough positive things about this scheduling software.

Pros

This software helped us with the transition from volunteer status to paid full time status. It is extremely user friendly and helps with not only the scheduling but payroll. I cannot say enough of how this has saved us time and money in our new operation.

Cons

There are none in my opinion! It is a easy to use.

Response from eSchedule

Replied September 2019

Dan: Thanks for the 5-star review! We are thrilled that you're so happy with our software and that it's making such a positive difference for you.

Mike from Fairfield County EMS

We have used this product over 5 years and would highly recommend to other services.

We had our payroll process streamlined and and our scheduling has been simplified.

Pros

Makes our payroll process a breeze. Scheduling is simplified and open slots can be filled quickly through the bid process. Allows quick and easy dissemination of information and allows us to upload a full library of our documents and standing orders.

Response from eSchedule

Replied May 2017

Mike ¿ We're so glad you're happy with eSchedule. Thank you for being a long-time customer and supporter!

Jody from Air Evac Lifeteam

EMS eSchedule

The benefit of the program is having an online program that all employees have the ability to check their schedule and minimize out of service time. The app is a great asset for on the go management.

Pros

The ease of adding employees to the system, credentialing and setting up schedules.

Cons

The program is slow on the upload of changes and sometimes the information is lost if not saved due to connectivity.

JEFF from County of Brant

The combination of a great product and EXCELLENT customer service.

We couldn't be happier. The rep has gone above and beyond for us in every aspect of configuring the software so it meets our business needs. We give this product and team a 10/10. Below are primarily what we're using it for: - Paramedic Scheduling - Automating a complex payroll process

Pros

- Customer service is the best I've ever encountered - The product is very versatile and can be customized to fit specific business rules - The end-user experience is very smooth - Admin functions are quite extensive. There are many different reports and functions that admins can take advantage of

Randi from Trumann EMS

Amazing Software & Time Saver

This software has made my job 1000 times easier. My employees can bid on days, ask for days off, and leave messages all in one application. I am no longer sending out countless texts or emails asking for coverage from each person. I also enjoy the time clock feature and payroll reports. What use to take hours to complete is a simple click of the mouse. My auto tech is also loving the fact that errors or defects with the ambulances are mailed straight to him to address instead of getting lost somewhere down the chain. Overall, there are not enough great things I can say about this software and the AMAZING customer service rep and his team have provided us! Keep up the amazing work guys, you have a client for life here in Arkansas!!!

Pros

I honestly love the ease of use.

Cons

I have not ran across a con i couldn't have fixed for my needs.

Molly from Clearwater County Ambulance Service

eSchedule Software

Whenever I've had a question or needed guidance, it was extremely fast. I submit an email with my request and I'm answered in a matter of minutes! There is a three hour time difference between us and they still are quick to answer, even at odd hours. They truly know the pulse and scheduling of EMS!

Pros

Integrating into our agency was very simple. The staff at eSchedule are very knowledgeable about their product and explain things thoroughly.

Cons

The least thing I like about eSchedule is not having an app for my phone.

Response from eSchedule

Replied April 2020

Thanks, Molly! We have plans to create an 'app' in the near future. In the meantime, eSchedule is mobile friendly and can be accessed from any mobile device.

Joseph from Boone County Ambulance Authority

Industry: Public Safety

Best value and service we’ve seen!

Absolutely great team to work with. Very cost efficient, tremendous setup staff, and customer service has been terrific.

Pros

Easy to use for all access levels, payroll side is a breeze for administrators.

Cons

No real dislikes, would like to be able to send out find coverage alerts from the calendar, but we make it work just fine.

Response from eSchedule

Replied July 2019

Thanks for taking time to give us this great feedback. We're so pleased that you're enjoying your experience with us!

Floyd from Dansville Ambulance Co.

Great product

It has saved our whole agency. We have totally benefitted from this

Pros

Ease of scheduling and payroll. Users info is great also.

Cons

Nothing it is a good product. I am not sure what else you are looking for

Erin from Central Oneida County Volunteer Ambulance

Pros

Functionality and ease of use. Ability to log in from multiple places.

Cons

Mobile version is pretty limited. Have to select full version when logging in from iPhone.

Connie from MedPro,LLC

Industry: Mental Health Care

MedPre

Very good

Pros

This software is so user friendly. Fast feed back

Cons

We are unable to use the shift change simply because our schedules change so much

Dustin from Jackson County EMS

Great Software

Customer service is top notch. Most problems or updates needed are performed within a couple of hours.

Pros

The ease of use for all users. Even if you are not super computer savvy, you are still able to use this software.

Cons

There are a few more options I would like to be able to customize.

Leslie from Saint Michael's College Fire and Rescue

April 2015

We have been using eSchedule for almost 10 years and have been quite pleased with the product.

We are excited to see a new and fresh updated look at some point this year. Sometimes there are still time out errors when trying to update the schedule. The program at times seems slow but there are number of variables that may contribute to this, that are out of your control. My point of contact has always been Dave and sometimes replies take more than a week. Perhaps when we have a technical issue, I should be routing those questions elsewhere. I have recommended the product to a number of other services. We are still using emergencyreporting.com for our vehicle maintenance and equipment inventory tracking as their product meets our needs better. If eschedule's maintenance modules had more options as ER does, we would love to use one product.

Response from eSchedule

Replied April 2015

Thank you, Leslie, for the helpful feedback. We're equally excited about the new look of the software that is coming soon! Please know that we take each of the concerns you mention here very seriously. We're working hard to keep up with our tremendous growth which brings some growing pains as you might imagine. One of these areas is with our support team. We've added staff to meet the support needs of our customers as well as a support line and email. Please never hesitate to contact us at 585.419.6288 x2 or support@emseschedule.com which will route your issue to multiple team members at once. Thank you.

Chuck from Concierge Medical Transport

Great product great service

We are a small private ambulance service in south west Florida. We have tried several programs. eschedule is by far the better product, There is a very small learning curve for administration as well at the end user which makes for a smooth implementation. I would highly recommend trying eschedule and compare it to the more expensive programs out there that do less.

Pros

user friendly

Cons

a mobile app wpuld be nice

Response from eSchedule

Replied March 2017

We are so glad to hear that Concierge Medical Transport is happy with eSchedule. We appreciate the feedback, Chuck. If there's anything we can do to assist, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Ethan from Fincastle Volunteer Fire Department

eSchedule Review

So far, customer service and ease of use have been stellar. Very happy with our purchase.

Pros

Setup and customization were excellent and easy.

Cons

The formatting of the schedule is a little crowded.

Jeanne from WAVES

April 2015

One of the best changes we ever made!

We've been with EMS eSchedule since 2007. As the Director of Administrative Services, I cannot even begin to tell you the positive effect this has had in our agency. From reducing the time spent to actually "manage" our schedule and it's many changes (which averages approximately 30 man hours per month saved), tracking our members' certifications (no more digging through filing cabinets!), auto-reminders for renewals (no more "I forgot's"), to the very efficient tracking of our vehicle maintenance logs, mailing lists, hours reporting, payroll projection, and accessibility for training through the system as well! This is definitely a manager's dream come true - and a product that is constantly being improved and expanded - a real working program for real working people! (And no - you don't have to understand anything more than point and click to use the program - YEAH for those of us who aren't the most techno-savvy!!) Looking forward to the future with EMS eSchedule!

Response from eSchedule

Replied April 2015

Jeanne - The whole team here at eSchedule thanks you for the time you spent writing this review. As always, your input and feedback are both appreciated and helpful as we continue to expand and enhance the software. Thanks!

Michael from Lyon EMS

Review of eSchedule

Great Experience, recommend this service to other EMS directors.

Pros

Certification Matrix, Payroll and time clock feature.

Cons

Not being able to alter the Payroll Form with out assistance

Response from eSchedule

Replied April 2020

Michael Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you.

Fred from Minquas Fire Co. No. 2 EMS

Great transition and product

We have found eSchedule and their team to be easy to work with and willing to listen to our needs.

Pros

The ease of transitioning from our previous scheduling software to eSchedule.

Cons

We lost a few features from the other scheduling software.

Response from eSchedule

Replied July 2020

We appreciate your business. Thank you for the great review!

Todd from Newark Arcadia EMS

Highly recommend

This product is what we were looking for to get our scheduling and time clock in one location. With all of the added functions it becomes a one stop product for the needs of our organization. i would recommend them.

Pros

Customer support and all in one functions

Cons

Ability to create shifts or make changes to the actual schedules is limited to the vendor.

Response from eSchedule

Replied October 2016

Todd, we value your business. Thank you for the nice review.

Annette from Raystown Ambulance Service, Inc.

We heard about e-schedule from another ambulance co and it has very helpful in our ambulance service

The benefits are the time clock and schedule features

Pros

What I like the most about e-schedule is the Time Clock and Schedule - I use both features on a daily basis.

Cons

What I like the least is that sometime when our employees submit their availability is doesn't also show up on my schedule, but its on his.

August 2016

Larry from Gallia County EM S

August 2016

Gallia County EMS. Gallipolis OH

I'm It makes schedule easy to do. Payroll easy. We can notify our people easy electronic clocking No more time clocks

Pros

Open shifts filled very fast

Cons

I have no cons

Response from eSchedule

Replied August 2016

Larry - Thank you very much for taking the time provide us your feedback. It's much appreciated. So glad we're helping you save time and that eSchedule is working well for you!

Greg from Richland County Ambulance

Exceptional customer support and ease of use.

Pros

The customer support is always friendly and quick. Ease of use through point and click functionality.

December 2015

BJ from Hatzoloh EMS - Rockland County

December 2015

It was a pleasure dealing with you!

We have been using your system for 6 months now and it is appreciated by both the administration and all our volunteers. The administration has everyones records and certifications at their fingertips. The e-mail and member list portions are used regularly.The volunteers have continuous access to their training records and are able to see what they have done and what still needs to be accomplished. They get automatic e-mails to remind them of their upcoming expirations. We have EMT's, EMT-CC's, and Paramedics. Recertification must be done at the State level and at the regional level. Each one has different requirements and the program you created for us monitors each individuals requirements for each type of recertification. You came through with everything you promised. We plan on adding more of your modules in the coming months. It was a pleasure dealing with you. B.J.Leidner EMT-CC, C.I.C. Hatzoloh EMS - Rockland County Training - QaQi

Response from eSchedule

Replied December 2015

Thank you, B.J.!

Michael from Palmer Ambulance Service, Inc.

eSchedule has made our scheduling a lot easier, all wile saving money in overtime costs.

A cost-savings in overtime.

Pros

eSchedule has saved our service money, regarding overtime costs. Previously, we would utilize an excel spreadsheet to schedule providers on a first-come, first-serve basis and subsequent providers would be reluctant to 'bump-off' others, costing the company overtime.

Cons

Sometimes, eSchedule has minor hiccups and difficulty processing requests. It usually does not last long, however.

Response from eSchedule

Replied January 2018

Thank you, Mike! We appreciate your business.

March 2016

Amanda from Meigs County EMS

March 2016

Time Saver - Life Saver

EMS eSchedule has been a blessing to our office. Prior to using eSchedule, our paper timesheet payroll process would take 3-5 hours between myself and our Lt. We now have it down to about 1.5 hours! The scheduling process can be carried out for several months which also saves our Lt. time. Also having the program automatically keeping track of our PTO allows me to not have to keep a seperate spreadsheet for all of our employees. Just about any report you need is at your fingertips, which has simplified our record keeping. We have been extremely pleased with this product and the excellent customer service that comes with it.

Response from eSchedule

Replied August 2016

Amanda - Thanks a ton for your feedback and the review. We appreciate your time and value Meigs County EMS as a customer. If you need anything at any time, please reach out.

Jerry from Pasquotank-Camden EMS

April 2015

Has completely changed the way we schedule!

The scheduling software is wonderful and it has drastically improved our ability to cover open shifts. A lot of employee information is also right at your fingertips. EMS eSchedule has also increased our ability to effectively communicate with staff and send out immediate notifications in several different formats. Customer service follow up is slow at times; several reminders have to be given in order to get an issue resolved.

Response from eSchedule

Replied April 2015

Jerry - Everyone at eSchedule appreciates you as a customer. Thanks again! With regard to your comment on customer support, we are taking great strides to improve the response time by adding team members to handle the increased work. Thank you!

Denise from Cochiti Lake Fire Department

Great company that values volunteers

We are a small community in rural New Mexico with a Volunteer Fire/EMS that spent days trying to put together a reliable schedule. Now our volunteers (that are spread out by 75 miles) can get online, submit availability, see the schedule, upcoming meetings, log training, and work events with the click of a mouse. This has been a lifesaver, not only for our station but for our community, as we know we have proper coverage at all times. EMSEschedule gets it and they graciously extended us a discount because of our volunteer status. Much appreciated.

Response from eSchedule

Replied October 2016

Thank you, Denise! We're ecstatic to have helped make such an impact in your community.

April 2012

Greg from Trinidad Ambulance District

April 2012

EMS eSchedule - A Great solution for our scheduling needs.

Very highly rated. We would select EMS eSchedule again if we were in the market.

Pros

Very reliable, in two years we've never experienced any downtime. Extremely flexible, we've been able to implement two different schedules without difficulty. Dependable customer service, our needs have always been addressed. Feature rich with user selectable modules for a variety of applications. Accessible from anywhere an internet connection is available but still secure.

Cons

We have no negative comments.

Alex from Geneseo Fire Department

April 2015

The ability to split shifts an infinite number of ways is very helpful for a volunteer organization

The scheduling function works very well and is easy to use. Some of the other functions are not as easy to use such as the training module. The one big thing that I wish there was the capability of was to be able to create my own custom forms and modify them when I need to. The other function associated with the forms is the ability to have the form be locked from editing by basic users once it is submitted.

Response from eSchedule

Replied April 2015

Alex, Thank you for taking the time to write a review of eSchedule. We appreciate it! Your ideas have been added to the list of future enhancements.

Steve from Cabell Co. EMS

April 2015

Well develped product that makes time management easier.

CCEMS is very pleased with eSchedule. We utilize all components. Some of the scheduling features we do not need but that is what makes it so easy. Customize the schedule to fit your company. I would like to see some on the schedule features customizable by the end user and not the software developers. Overall very happy with the product and would recommend to others.

Response from eSchedule

Replied April 2015

Steve - Thanks so much for your review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We will pass along your suggestion to the development team. :)

Kevin from Marble Falls Area EMS

Great Product!

Easy to use; customer service is always excellent; a definite value for the money. We have utilized the product for scheduling, time clock, and document management. It is simple to utilize and implement and a benefit for staff and management alike.

Response from eSchedule

Replied October 2016

Kevin - thanks for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate it.

January 2016

Mike from Wintergreen Fire & Rescue

January 2016

Great product

Customer service is great! Every time I have a crazy idea to customize the product to meet our needs they make it happen. I would recommend eSchedule hands down for fire and rescue scheduling.

Response from eSchedule

Replied January 2016

Thanks, Mike!! This is great to hear. We're glad you're enjoying the product. If you need anything at all, give us a shout.

Karly from Amara

My experience was really good, we were able to set it up fast and have enjoyed using it a lot since

Pros

Some Pros for the software is the features, they are really good to work with and I am always happy when I figure out more ways to use them I always am happy to share how they work with the team

Cons

The cons would probably be the price I feel like it is a little bit pricey so if there is a way to lower anything that might help

Larry from Transylvania County EMS

excellent software. Very user friendly

easy to use easy to train personnel to use excellent customer service plenty of application For our use I have not run into issues that could not and were not resolved quickly

Response from eSchedule

Replied April 2015

Larry - Wow! Thanks for the great review and for your time.

Clinton from Like Sew

Easy to use Scheduling!

Pros

Cons

It took me a while to get setup. i wish I was up and running faster than I did but over all no complaints