• Pros

• "Simple and fast for clients. Works well on mobile phones. Very pretty GUI. "

• "As long as you are just booking a regular appointment, and nothing goes wrong, it works great. "

• "I'm so happy with how easy this software is to use! We have even embedded the appointment setting page into several websites with ease, and that has helped keep customers on our website!"

• Cons

• "It is a little complex to use and set up. Sometimes it's hard to figure out where certain settings are at."

• "The more staffs we have had using scheduleone ,the more expensive it gets. However the quality of the service is top draw."

• "Setup is not intuitive and requires a bit of hand holding. The view is worth the climb though-- the system saves way more time then you'd expect once you've perfected your workflow."

Browse ScheduleOnce Reviews

Alexander from Triple Agent Digital Media Inc.

Appointment booking made easy

Pros

I've experimented with a few other scheduling & booking apps. ScheduleOnce by OnceHub stands out as the best & most convenient one for business purposes. Whenever someone wants to schedule a discovery call or consultation with my digital marketing agency, I simply hand them the page to book and I get all the info I need in a flash! It's eliminated communication barriers between myself & my customers & prospects, and has helped me greatly to expedite the marketing help I provide for small business owners and professional consultants. The best part, SO integrates direct with Google Calendar - meaning all we need to do to block off an unavailable time is create an event from our Calendar, which is a huge save for those times I'm not signed into OnceHub.

Cons

SO doesn't easily integrate with Instagram and other social media. If IG had directly supported it as a custom booking option for business profiles, it would be even more of a life-saver for those visiting our business Instagram profile.

Reasons for Choosing ScheduleOnce

SO's features just give us more of what we need from a business standpoint. I liked the free trial so much that I couldn't afford not to sign up for a paid plan.

Andrew from Nureva Inc.

Amazing features and product but not intuitive UI or customization

ScheduleOnce is solving exactly what we need it to do which is why we continue to use it. I wish tweaks were made to simplify the interface and give the ability to customize more within the tool. This is something that Acuity had that we were more excited about but ScheduleOnce has delivered what we need it to do perfectly for its core functionality.

Pros

ScheduleOnce was one of the few platforms that solved a unique scenario for us. We needed the ability to book a meeting space calendar and multiple sales calendars at a single time. We do demo's of technology products and needed specific rooms booked with a sales person to execute the demo. Other products didn't allow the ability to book the meeting space and individual effectively. The other aspect that I do love is that ScheduleOnce easily connects with Zapier to push the scheduled booking through Zapier into HubSpot CRM via a form submission for a consistent experience for our sales team and ongoing automation within our company. Our sales team actually doesn't have to touch ScheduleOnce and maintains everything within HubSpot for their bookings.

Cons

I don't like that you have to sign out and log in via Google incognito to configure different accounts. Because we are using meeting spaces as a user there is a lot of signing out and signing in to configure the accounts vs. doing it in one space or having meeting spaces different than users. Our scenario is unique but this is a frustrating part when you are trying to configure 5 different accounts to all work together for bookings. These 5 accounts aren't all people. Other aspect I don't like are: -Limited access to customize styling of the calendar booking via CSS or HTML. More flexibility to customize and style with brand fonts, look and feel etc. would be beneficial. -Complex customization of emails and if you do a warning tells you that it might not work in the future if you custom outside of their standards -The UI of ScheduleOnce is complex and although the Knowledge base is robust to solve for almost every scenario it could be much more intuitive for a user. There is a learning curve especially when using various users and meetings spaces together.

Reasons for Choosing ScheduleOnce

We evaluated ScheduleOnce, Acuity Scheduling and Calendly. It came down to ScheduleOnce and Acuity Scheduling (both accomplished our needs, Calendly couldn't book a meeting space and an individual). Our top choice was Acuity but ScheduleOnce met security practices for ISO27001 that Acuity didn't have instantly to provide the documentation. We needed to move forward fast so ScheduleOnce became our pick. We have had no issues with ScheduleOnce but depending on your needs ScheduleOnce, Acuity and Calendly are all great products.

Jill from VPS LLC

Very easy to use

This product has made a difficult job easy. I can offer my customers a wide range of appointment times, in their own time zone (which is often different to mine). The call is automatically set up with GoToMeeting and appears on my calendar. It's easy to cancel and or reschedule meetings.

Pros

This product syncs with GoToMeeting any my Outlook calendar. I can send a link to my customers for them to make an appointment with me, which will appear on my calendar during times that I have pre-selected. It makes scheduling calls at a convenient time easy. I really like the time zones feature.

Cons

Setting up the messages for customers can be tedious. It's not quite as intuitive as I'd like it to be but that doesn't need to be done very often.

Richard from Per Stirling Capital Management

The customer support is horrible.

While it has made the normal scheduling of appointments easier, because of the difficulty in dealing with problems, and problems do come up, I'm looking for another provider of this service.

Pros

Cons

If you have any problems, or need help in any manner, good luck getting someone on the phone. All they want to do is email and refer you to hours upon hours of videos to watch. So a problem will take you days to get it resolved when it could have been resolved with a 3 minute phone call. I'd gladly pay three times what I'm paying today to have a customer service phone number that went to a department that could help me when I have an issue as opposed to their email system of referring me to videos.

Sean from Stf Wealth Management

Schedule Once Review

Very pleased with this service. I am glad we have utilized it for our scheduling needs as it has lightend the burden of our support staff to focus on current client servicing.

Pros

I love this service & has streamlined our orginization tremenously! We have pockets of insane business & Schedule once allows our clients to select a time that works best for them, while also allowing us to set the terms of our availabilty.

Cons

There have been a couple minor software snafu's, but even then it was a very quick fix & customer support has been very responsive

It has every feature you'll need

We use ScheduleOnce for client demo and support calls, they book calls from all over the world in multiple timezones so it's critical that the system recognizes the country they're in, sounds simple, most of the other software fails to do this well, therefore, we had a lot of no-shows or calls not booked at the right time.

Pros

It's a fully-featured booking system that integrates nicely into GoToMeeting. Super easy to use with great support if you get stuck. Works well for clients compared to other solutions we've used. You can set up so it only shows call times available in the users business hours.

Cons

Nothing major however it did take a little time to get my head around the concept of event types, booking pages, users and master pages.

Jeffrey from JDKatz, P.C.

Industry: Law Practice

Top notch scheduling system- value priced.

Scheduling an appointment used to take me 15-20 minutes. Now it's a breeze with most set in under two minutes. The follow up automation simply can't be duplicated.

Pros

Scheduleonce is really a wolf in sheeps clothing-- while it appears to be a simple scheduling system, it really houses a comprehensive work flow system. Scheduling is integrated directly with google apps or office 365, calendars, so it's always up to date. Rule based scheduling allows to maximize user flexibility in booking, but prevents overscheduling. I have mine set up to limit new appointments to three per day. Feedback to users is first rate with a systemized set of follow up reminders, directions, and a follow up once the meeting is concluded.

Tom from Renew Financial

Single-biggest value add for Recruiters

I recommend it to anyone and everyone who facilitates meeting scheduling of any kind. There are comparable tools out there, so in general, I encourage the adoption of this technology as a whole. For $19/month, this tool pays for itself many times over.

Pros

I've been in Recruiting for 15+ years and never did I think I'd ever say this about a calendar integration tool: it has paid for itself a thousand fold in productivity. I already detest email; not having to do the whole back-and-forth of "How about this day or this time?" dance with all my candidates saves hours of productivity each week, which means more recruiting and less email.

Cons

I can't point to any on thing I dislike about the platform. Digging for invoices each month for an expense report can sometimes be a hassle? Maybe automate a PDF distribution via email would save that step.

Dr. Kyle from Autoimmune REset

Simple scheduling and easy to use

I have enjoyed the software, I like the option of being able to send out my personal link as well as being able to embed on my personal website.

Pros

Schedule once is a great option for anyone needing to book out times for calls on their calender. It connects with gmail calendar, allows customization of messanges as well as the booking page. Once you get a hang of the features it is very simple to set up

Cons

There is a slight learning curve but once you get familiar with the controls and options it is a breeze to set up.

Dawn from The Shuler Group, LLC

ScheduleOnce - powerful and integrates with Zoom

ScheduleOnce has saved me a step in needing to separately set up a Zoom meeting for a client or prospect call. Because of this integration, I'm using ScheduleOnce instead of the in-house calendar program in my CRM.

Pros

The fact that clients and prospects can schedule easily is, of course, a plus, but the fact that it automatically integrates with Zoom is what makes it a necessity for our company.

Cons

It's not as easy to use and find where to edit things as I'd like. I usually have to fumble around for a few minutes if it's been a while since I've been in the interface.

Reasons for Choosing ScheduleOnce

ScheduleOnce was recommended by my website designer, and I liked the user experience.

James from Applause

Occasional integration disconnects but otherwise great performance

Pros

I had used ScheduleOnce integrated with Outlook calendar for scheduling appointments and checking availability for about a year without problem. The website is simple to use and configure for users. Once setup, you have a custom URL that you can share with clients and potential clients alike. As long as you set your availability and fill your calendar with personal and business events as well, you can be sure SO will only display truly available times to your clients and prevent scheduling errors.

Cons

After a year or so, SO began to allow clients to schedule calls at times my calendar had been marked busy. In addition to this, some scheduled calls would not appear on my Outlook calendar. After searching support and contacting support, it was suggested I uninstall and reinstall the desktop client application. This fixed it immediately but the issue returned again in the future. Support was fast to respond and suggested another technical fix which allowed it to refresh its connection. It was later explored by the support team and an update was issued which has since resolved the problem. It was a frustrating time during this period but SO's support was professional and helped resolve it in a reasonable amount of time.

Sally from Life and Business Coach

Love it - and clients love it

I love this scheduler from first sight. Use if for a few years now. I was afraid clients wouldn't like it, and would still want to call me for scheduling. Mistake! They love it. Use it all the time. They like the freedom of seeing all the options and choosing. It's easy and fast for them to use. They use it both for scheduling and for rescheduling. I did take me a few hours to set it up perfectly (lots of this time was making sure my Google Calendar was all defined well, and all the meetings were in the right length). but the minute i got it up and running, i never had to deal with it any more. it just works perfectly.

Pros

Simple and fast for clients. Works well on mobile phones. Very pretty GUI.

Cons

For getting automatic bookings (without me having to confirm them), or for people to book a whole series of sessions, I would have to pay much more. So I don't use these options, but would like to.

A great tool but a bit pricy

It's good. I like them. But wish they weren't so pricey.

Pros

I like that I am able to integrate it with my Google calendar, that users who schedule get to have it be added to their Google calendar too and they are invited on the invite, and that if I want to manually move the appointment (let's say we're booking a follow up call right on the call) I can move it within Google Calendar and rename it and it works well and they will be notified via Google calendar.

Cons

all the additional features have to be paid for - a lot. Infusionsoft integration, Zapier, etc. And you have to pay for them for the year upfront which sucks. I only needed some integrations for a little bit. This tool I think is more pricy than some others on the market.

Olivia from Looker

ScheduleOnce is AWESOME for more sophisticated scheduling needs

There are quite a few simple scheduling tools out there for small businesses to empower their customers to self-schedule. ScheduleOnce goes beyond that. I've used it in 2 companies to do very custom stuff--in the first company, we were using the WebEx integration to create webianrs automatically with each scheduled meeting. There are lots of sophisticated rules you can use as well to make sure the meetings get routed to the right person based on availability, round robin, etc. In the second company, mapping to Salesforce was key. Huge shoutout to their support staff (especially Suzie and also one of the co-founders, Gilad) for being incredibly helpful with all bugs and feature requests.

Pros

Integrations with your CRM, web conferencing, and calendar tools. Great support.

Cons

May be overkill if you only want a very simple scheduler.

No More Back and Forth to Schedule Meetings

Pros

The best thing about this software is the ability to generate custom scheduling links. There is no need to go back and forth in an email string to try to coordinate a common day/time. We use this currently to schedule sales demos and remote software training sessions. Simply send your scheduling link to a customer or prospect and they can pick a time that you have available that also works for them. It sends the appropriate calendar invites and reminders as well. We have also used the pooled availability feature to round-robin appointments between multiple coworkers who perform the same tasks.

Cons

The only thing I found a confusing was the initial setup. Setting up an individual link was simple enough and they give you a lot of customization options, but it got tricky when setting up master links that involve more than one person's calendar availability. The good thing is that once you have them set up, you're good to go moving forward, but the initial setup did take some time to figure out.

Angela from Health/beauty

Intuitive for Customers

Makes it easy for my customers to schedule a call. Sends reminders. Backend is complicated. Customer support sends canned responses sometimes that don't address the questions asked.

Pros

It's easy for customers to book calls with me

Cons

Complicated back-end makes it hard to know how to get set up.

Recommendation by colleague

Emil from Min Datorsupport AB

Amazing product with tons of functions.

I save a lot of time with the scheduleonce function instead of email times or have to make a lot of calls. The customer just book a time at my businesspage: http://www.mindatorsupport.se/bokatid/

Pros

You can do almost everything with this product. And the customer support are really great, fast and good answears.

Cons

At some moments the sync for exchange havent been working, but this is not an usual problem. But got fast support to fix the issue.

ScheduleOnce makes scheduling simple

Support has been very responsive to the few issues that have come up.

Pros

I love how easy this is on the client! It auto-detects the time zone, so no more missed calls due to timezone misses. Can have multiple booking pages, with custom responses, images, and teams. Excellant tool for scheduling demos and training, syncs back to outlook,

Cons

The one thing I wish ScheduleOnce offered is an expiring link. Would love the ability to send out a schedule link that the client can't keep forever and book whenever they like. We use this to scheduling trainings, and often find that people book more calls than they are allowed. If there was an expiry or limit capability it would be perfect.

Sam from Sales Mojo

Game-Changer

ScheduleOnce has been a game-changer for our business. We are in the internet marketing space and use it for inbound appointments. Their product is incredible, and their service is just as good. We do approximately 300+ bookings a month on multiple booking pages. The only thing I wish they had is an "app" because we travel a lot and would love to make changes on the fly. They are mobile-enabled, but an app would take it to the next level. Let me be very clear...there is NO OTHER scheduling tool you should be using. We've tried them on and you get what you pay for with ScheduleOnce.

Pros

Everything

Cons

No App

Brandon from Brandon Mushlin Creative

Does Exactly What It Says, NO Back and Forth

I love it though I don't use it currently, I've used it for years. I am just too booked to want to have an open scheduler out there for people to access my schedule. Sometimes I don't even know what I will be doing the next day to want to take calls.

Pros

Online Scheduling Software that doesn't take brain science to operate, automatically converts time zones for each party, and makes sure you have a great set up for reminders and follow up for clients. Keeps you from having to ask "what time zone are you in" then doing the reverse math to remember your time or miss your meeting.

Cons

A tad pricier than others, but I beleive they were one of the earlier scheduling SAAS systems that picked up on the time zone difference integration.

Perfect scheduling app for product demos

Pros

Integrations with calendars, CRM, conferencing software, and email all at once is amazing. A customer can choose a date/time for their appointment and everything else is done automatically.

Abimbola from IROKO Partners Limited

Eases the process of scheduling meetings.

Pros

Scheduleone has a broad integration capability and we integrated this tool with Office365 and Salesforce in my organization ; helping us schedule virtual appointments with prospective clients and customers easily. Scheduleone automatically detects differences in time zone , adjusts daylight savings , and removes the need to calculate time zone differences , thereby allowing us interact in our local time.

J.D. from Top Echelon

Great way to schedule training sessions with our new customers!

Pros

This software takes the pain out of trying to coordinate schedules to set up a meeting with our clients. I can send them a quick link and they can choose a time to speak with me. Great control over the schedule and plenty of settings to mess around with.

Cons

The options and menus that you need to work through to get the settings exactly the way you want can be a little bit convoluted at times.

Lizzy from Carnegie Mellon University

Easy and convenient

Pros

It's easy and simple to use with no training required. The software design is intuitive and easily integrated with other calendars (like google, microsoft outlook, etc). It is also highly customizable

Cons

It is difficult to edit date-specific changes. As this is an important function this should be on the main page, not buried as it is currently

Eran from Eran Bucai

Good enough, but not my favourite

Pros

It was relatively easy to use It has a ton of features and ways to do all sorts of things

Cons

In my mind it was not intuitive​ enough I had to play around with it too much to get it to do what I want it to do Once you get the hang of it, it's okay, but for the simplicity I wanted, it was not simple enough It worked well when it worked

Learning curve, but worth it!

It's all about functionality. No other scheduling software is as robust as ScheduleOnce is...

Pros

Besides being a scheduling system, I really love the "multi-user" function. With a sales team located around the globe, it makes it more convenient for new users to just choose a time and the system find the right person to schedule them with.

Cons

It has a steep learning curve. It will take some time for you to learn, and the fact it will cost a little to really get going if you have a medium to large size team.

Sean from All Star Martial Arts

Schedule once has helped our appointment show rate double in the last year!

Pros

Cons

The only issue we have ever had was that with the new update, some of our embedded pages stopped working on Ipads.

Olivia from K08 Sounds

Love this Scheduler!

Pros

This is awesome for our clients to easily schedule through our website. It integrates great with different calendars and our CRM. Recommended for all office sizes.

Cons

No complaints! Only downfall is the price when trying to add multiple people for clients to schedule with.

Kenny from Criteria Corp

Very easy to integrate with our internal CRM

Pros

You scan have multiple links to help keep track of where the meeting requests are coming from. Helps to focus your efforts.

Cons

Nothing really negative to say about this. They send a lot of emails about updates and things like that but I'm sure those can be opted out of.

Susan from Kirby Marketing Solutions

Easy to Use, Great Value

Finally, a scheduling software that anyone can use. I manage projects with multiple interviewers in multiple time zones and interviewees who sign up from across the country. Schedule Once handles it all seamlessly and integrates it all on several different calendars for less than $65 a month. Saves me tons of labor time. Clients think I have a huge office, think I am professionally run, and love the convenience of signing up for interview times when they have a minute to do so. For those who don't love the Internet, they can have an admin assistant do it, or they can call me. So it doesn't really limit you. And my goodness they have real LIVE people to help you when you have a little support need. What a pleasure to deal with a company that gets small businesses.

Pros

Easy to use, live people support when I need it, cost/value

Cons

hmmm, sometimes the interface is a little clunky if I haven't used it in a few weeks. But it comes back quickly. The difference in terminology between booking page and a user is a little weird and has caused me problems but SO is always nice about correcting the billing.

David from Big Podcast

makes booking easy!

big time saver!

Pros

I use this for phone appointments and podcast interviews. Had made scheduling easy because, as the name says, you only have to schedule once -- no more going back and forth. Have used similar services and this is the one I like best. Integrates well with calendars to make sure you don't get double-booked!

Cons

Pretty good as is! Would love an option to be able to get as many add-on calendars as needed, not just package deals.

Best tool for booking sales call / product demo

Pros

We have sales team around world and its multi user function is the win win game for us. Customer can choose which timezone they are and it automatically finds the correct sales person.

Cons

Overpriced and some integrations can be increased

Amy from The Honey DARE

Pretty great overall

Pros

The ease of use is amazing, the functionality is great too! I love the concept, to have others book their appointment with you avoids all the back and forth with this product. They have an integrated option where you can have people answer questions before they book the appointment, and everything is automated and integrated into your calendar with google. Perfect!

Robert from Matasich Coaching & Fitness

Schedule It Once!

My overall experience with ScheduleOnce is smooth and stress free. It is easy to set up even if you are not handy with technology.

Pros

Quick and easy scheduling that is automated so I’m not chasing down clients with missed phone calls, text messages or emails just to make an appointment. This saves me time and prevents leads from going cold. I get updated in my email and by text when a new appt schedules. I can schedule many types of appts on the same page. It links directly to my google calendar.

Cons

Adding multiple coaches to my scheduler requires same price as administrator user.

Affordable scheduling software for small businesses

Pros

Affordable and easy to use. Its integration with Google is really helpful as that's what I (and all my clients) are using. Great tool if you're trying to manage scheduling among multiple time zones as well because it automatically adjusts for that.

Cons

While it's perfect for a small agency or freelancer, I'd say this isn't very suitable for larger companies.

Kelly from VLACS

We use Schedule Once to allow our 200+ employees to keep their schedules.

Pros

Our organization has 200+ teachers who use Schedule Once daily to allow our students the ability to schedule appointments with them whenever is most convenient for them.

Cons

Schedule Once does not always show clear directions on how to select appointment times, which can be confusing for students trying to make an appointment.

Laurabell from C. Everett Enterprises

Scheduling Made Easy

We have several team members that our clients see and this offers our clients to schedule appointments right from our website and no more back and forth on emails!

Pros

This software is easy to set up, change, and use to schedule clients for our entire team.

Cons

The clients have to click on the link, versus being able to offer available times on the email.

Great scheduling software.

Great scheduling software.

Pros

Pretty easy to use. Like the fact that the client could cancel without having to call me and I got the information at the same time.

Cons

Once a potential client or client canceled, they would reschedule for themselves which was not good because I didn't always have the calendar updated.

Gabe from NextPaw

Industry: Information Services

Scheduleonce makes my life easier

Efficiency of scheduling important meetings and demos

Pros

Super easy to schedule appointments without the back and forth of trying to choose a time that works for everyone involved.

Cons

Some integrations are tricky. But once you figure them out they tend to work well

Jessica from Property Managment

Property Manager

Good, it was convenient and overall user-friendly, especially for leads to set up a time and to confirm the appointment.

Pros

Offering a scheduling option through a link, especially during busier times of the year.

Cons

Setting up the times to coincide with my google calendar.

Tina from Sacred Roots Holistic

Too Many Steps

Overall, I dislike this software. It's not as user-friendly as the other scheduling software I've used and the support is 2nd class at best.

Pros

I liked that this software could use different calendars and be customized to include different forms for each type of appointment.

Cons

This software is cumbersome. I have to login with different credentials to setup meeting types for different people, as an administrator it's a complete time suck. On several occasions, I created custom forms and the magically disappeared. I reached out to support and they told me to recreate all my work with no explanation of why it happened.

Jeff from CBT Nuggets

One of a Kind Awesomeness

Improves our image by advertising our availability and ease of scheduling and reduces the administration time to make it all run smoothly.

Pros

The custom URL you can embed in your email signature block is just a nice clean way of making your availability your clients' availability. The software has so many different features and rules allow you to further customize the scheduling and prevent over or incorrect bookings.

Cons

Difficult to set up, and then only works as well as you leverage your own calendar. If you can get past the setup, you have an awesome service.

Christopher from Territory Foods

Industry: Food Production

A good calendar software that's better than nothing, though a bit enterprise'y

Pros

A great calendar management tool compared to sending emails and asking people if a set of times "works for them". Just send them a link and they can pick a time that works from your calendar. Compared to the email route, ScheduleOnce is incredible, and I used it for years.

Cons

Calendly has entered the marketplace with a product that is more user-friendly, more human, and has a great free plan (whereas ScheduleOnce has no free plan). When putting these two side by side, Calendly wins on all fronts, which makes ScheduleOnce irrelevant for me, personally.

Glenn Wallace, from Webjutsu

Best Calendar Software I've Tried

I use it as part of my marketing funnel for lead generation. It integrates nicely with ActiveCampaign to set up a good one two punch for getting new clients.

Pros

I've tried most of the major scheduling software out there and ScheduleOnce is the one we ended up going with. The ease of use, the simple GUI on the prospects ens to schedule an appointment and the ability to integrate it with labels was a big selling point.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind right now. Overall great product and great experience.

Tom from Hawk Analytics

Industry: Public Safety

Off and Running - Busier Than Ever with New Schedulings

This is a great addition to our workflow. This virtually eliminated the back and forth emails trying to schedule events with potential customers. SO is so easy to use, is loaded with features and functionality, and really puts our company in another class. Although a little expensive once everything is added up (e.g. G2M interface annual), so far it has been an acceptable cost. This company clearly has been doing this for a while and has thought of everything. Totally blows Microsoft Bookings out of the water!

Pros

Loaded with features.

Cons

little pricey.

Jared from Huge Ad TV

Great scheduling software with calendar integration

Saves time scheduling appointments Empowers my customers to schedule appointments around my open times Automates the process Integrates with my google calendar Sends SMS and/or email reminders of meetings to my customers

Pros

We are using this software to schedule appointments with potential customers. It automates the process of scheduling an appointment and empowers the customer to see your availability, choose their appointment time, and submit the meeting request. It syncs appointment info directly with my google calendar and sends reminders, allows client to change / cancel if needed.

Cons

The only thing I wish were different about this product is if they offered a fremium version with basic features like some of the competitors in the industry do. But even on the paid plans, their prices are really competitive.

Doug from Independent Consultant

Great scheduling, Great support

SO syncs great with exchange calendars, shows accurate and live availability, and also has a great support team should any issues arise. You can connect SO with Google calendars as well. Compared to other schedulers, I recommend ScheduleOnce to most of my clients because I have found it to be the most reliable.

Pros

Desktop connector syncs with outlook calendars and keeps availability updated in real time.

Cons

Occasionally have issues with a sync related to the connected but support typically handles issues same day via email or phone.

Usability is terrible and awful customer service

Pros

It does schedule and give many options for functionality

Cons

Limited 3rd party integration. Not user friendly. Still looks like back end coding software. Awful customer service.

ScheduleOnce Review

Pros

ScheduleOnce makes it easy for our current and potential clients to schedule meetings with us.

Cons

It was a little hard to setup and integrate at first.

Can't seem to get the hang of it

Often times, when a unique appointment type is needed, I have found myself forgoing the use of ScheduleOnce and taking the old fashioned back and forth method of scheduling simply because I know it is going to take me longer to configure a new appointment type to offer. At some point, I suspect we will be making the switch to Calendly

Pros

It seems to have many different event types and configurations available to offer clients and prospects

Cons

It has been, at least for me, extremely difficult to figure out and configure appropriately. I feel like we are constantly having people schedule at times that we thought were blocked off, or worse, not seeing an option at all!