• Pros

• "Ease of use. Time-zone features were superb and intelligent. Measaging features were also excellent and adaptable. Calendar was adaptable to all business situations."

• "Responsiveness of tech team. Flexibility. Syncing to my existing calendar."

• "Veribook is fast and user friendly. Easy to log in "

• Cons

• "Glad to see they're beta testing an app to allow the customer to customize on their own!"

• "I actually cannot think of anything negative to say about the product."

• "Nothing! We love it! I can't think of anything that I would change."

Browse Veribook Reviews

Very Flexible Booking Software

Increased revenue and greater office efficiency

Pros

Super flexible -- so many options to get things configured specifically the way they need to be for each of the people I manage bookings for (I have 6 medical practitioners from different fields who all have very different, and very specific requirements). In addition Veribook's integrations are super robust!

Cons

So many options makes the UI a bit challenging at times, but definitely usable. UI for the clients could use a bit of modernization -- but I hear that's in the works for the next version!

David from HMC Movere

Straight-forward Scheduler That Does What it is Designed to Do!

We have been very happy with Veribook and the level of customer support that they offer. Working with them has been a great experience. They are timely and responsive to our needs, and have gone out of their way to deliver and customize their solution to the utmost of their abilities. Scheduler does not have a lot of bells and whistles and is not super stylish, but it does what it is designed to do - it allows our customers to book, reschedule, and cancel appointments. It allows our team to manage the schedules, offerings, bookings, etc. with relative ease. It also manages time-zone seamlessly, which is something that was hard to find in a lot of other schedulers we looked at during the vetting process. We have customers across the country, and service providers that are interacting with those customers in different time-zones. Most of the scheduler companies we looked at could adjust time-zone for either the client or the provider, but not both. Veribook has a scheduling solution that adjusts for both the client and provider and ensures that appointments are not missed due to a time-zone miscalculation. Again, can't say enough about the level of service that Veribook has provided to us. Readily available and willing to do all they can to meet our specific requests without nickle and diming us on "change-order" fees. Highly recommended!

Pros

Ability to calculate time zones for both client and provider. Simple design and user-friendly interface.

Cons

Reporting features are minimal, and aesthetic customization could be improved.

Jennifer from City of Orange

We recommend Veribook Software!

The software is easily integrated with our website. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN](our contact/trainer/superman) was readily available and created and implemented our system after asking all the necessary questions. We have been able to manage our passport appointments and limit the number of people in our lobby (Covid restrictions) so well that other departments have asked us how we did it and also implemented Veribook. We are able to reach out to confirm appointments for the next day so that we help as many people as possible. This software has really contributed to improving our ability to serve the public during a pandemic!

Pros

We needed something user friendly to try and handle our passport appointments and this software is very intuitive to use. The "First Available" button has been very popular with the public! The software is also easy to maintain and customize so that when we need to make changes (agents available, hours) we can implement them immediately.

Cons

Honestly we haven't found anything we didn't like

Reasons for Choosing Veribook

I was familiar with Veribook from my previous agency, knew it worked well and recommended it as soon as we decided we needed to implement some form of appointment system for passports in Orange.

Easy to book

Pros

Love booking my medical appointments on Veribook. So much easier than back and forth trying to find a good time with an admin. Instead I see what's open and choose the spot I want.

Cons

There should be AA function where you log in and it lists all your upcoming appointments with ability to change or cancel them

Betty M from (Formerly) Linguistic Connections Ltd.

Very helpful in setting up and understanding use of the software.

Our students enjoyed the reminders and confirmation of appointments.

Pros

Cons

The Veribook Calendar did not permit use of the 24 hr clock - which is commonly used in Europe. Also, it did not allow one to choose ones own start day for the week - so the calendar week always started on Sunday and could not be changed to Monday - which we preferred. There was also some conflict between Admin functions and employee's functions - for example, in defining working hours. I always had to deine working in the Admin account rather than in my account as an employee.

July 2016

Chris from Royal St.John's Regatta Committee

July 2016

Amazing flexibility

Keith and the team at Veribook were the only company that had the flexibility to meet our very unique set of needs.

Pros

It's Flexibility and adjustability.

Cons

Bit of learning curve on the administrative end but one you get used it it's not an issue. This learning curve is expected for software so versatile.

Great service

Pros

Makes booking a breeze, have never had an issue scheduling an appointment with my doctor

Cons

I Have really enjoyed this software and can't think of anything I would change.

When you're under stress, it must work easily - and it does

Pros

I use this software for my physician - and typically you don't have to book an appointment if you're feeling great! I've used it many times, and I've never had a problem with it - it works immediately and I get the confirmation just as quick. Does what it's meant to, and never had any issues.

Cons

Could be more visually appealing, would be nice if it was just a pop-up window and not a new window.

User friendly software

It is a great tool for appointment booking and management.

Pros

It is user friendly and was laid out very clearly. The information around it was also made very clear so to reduce the chance of consumer errors

Cons

I would prefer if fields that are number based (ie OHIP #) trigger the number pad to be used.

Veribook review

Pros

Veribook is fast and user friendly. Easy to log in

Cons

This probably has more to do with the clinic but requiring a health card every single time you book an appointment is inconvenient it should either store the card on file or remember the numbers

Lisa from Barrington Coaching

Best Calendaring System Out There!

When my business grew beyond "setting up appointments through back and forth e-mail" I knew I needed a system that was cost-effective, user-friendly, customizable, and flexible. I spent an entire day testing at least 8 different systems. The only one that met all my criteria was Veribook. I e-mailed them with several questions to ensure the system would meet my needs. They responded immediately. I decided to give them a try. I had many questions and a lot of customization. They patiently answered each question and responded to each request for customization. And, for customers who like to do it themselves, they're currently beta testing an application that will allow for that too. I am so glad I found Veribook, they have saved me a great deal of time and energy that was previously dedicated to managing my calendar. Now I can focus that time on my business!

Pros

Responsiveness of tech team. Flexibility. Syncing to my existing calendar.

Whitney from Magenta Health

Booking Made Easy

Overall it's great! Very helpful!!

Pros

Helpful to see working hours of physicians - the automated populating system when booking for patients is also a godsend, as it means we aren't required to fill out all the information repeatedly. Cancelling appointments is also helpful and easy, and the ability to send a message/email to a patient with a cancellation also allows for convenience (and one less step of contacting someone in a separate tab/action).

Cons

Sometimes selecting an appointment 'timeframe' on an individual's "day" screen can be a bit tricky, especially if appointment times are close together. You need to click in just the right spot to prompt the correct 'booking' pop up window, and not accidentally on another patient. It would help if there was more 'space' between the listed timeslots to it's easier to click and add.

Matt from Tucker Foundation

July 2012

What a Fantastic Service!

If you have a need for an online reservation system, look no further than Veribook. With their easy to use interface and their fantastic customer service, Veribook has drastically improved day-to-day workings of our car reservation system. Thanks, Veribook!

Pros

We are community service-based organization at Dartmouth College and we use Veribook to manage reservations for the fleet of cars we have available for our volunteers. Veribook allows students to make their own reservations at their convenience. It's also a huge time-saver for us as an organization. Prior to using Veribook, all of our reservations were managed on paper, and this made preparing weekly reports on car usage incredibly time consuming. Veribook's export data feature creates an Excel document, which can easily be manipulated to yield all the information we need. Veribook literally saves us hours every week. Furthermore, the customer service is phenomenal! I don't think I've ever waited more than a few hours to receive an answer to a question, and they basically set up our account after we told them exactly what we wanted. I highly recommend Veribook to anyone who needs some sort of reservation system.

Cons

I actually cannot think of anything negative to say about the product.

Heather from Malibu City Hall

Excellent Product and Customer Support

I have been working with Keith at Veribook for a little over two years now. When I was looking for a product to assist our agency with appointment scheduling, I was looking for something with good support, customization, ease of use, and excellent customer service within North America. I chose Veribook because of the care and attention to detail shown in our interactions from the very beginning. Through every iteration of our product, I felt that I was always heard, understood, and clearly communicated with by Veribook staff. Customer service has been excellent throughout our time working together, and the cost is very reasonable. I would, and have, recommended this service many times.

Tracey from Thousand Oaks Library

Industry: Libraries

Online booking system - essential for our passport services!

Using this online booking system has allowed our passport agents and library staff to focus on their work and not spend countless hours answering phone calls, making changes and setting up appointments. I also like that the system sends a confirmation email as well as a reminder email with a link included to make cancellations easy. We were able to work with our representative to customize our booking page which is another place to provide more information and reminders to the customer.

Pros

I love how easy this system is to use for both the customer and our staff. I like that we were able to customize our booking page to meet our needs. Although the system is not difficult for our staff to use, I love that tutorials are available to help us with things that we may not use very often.

Cons

Nothing! We love it! I can't think of anything that I would change.

Molly from OnSite

Excellent

Pros

How available they make themselves to assist me. This is a very necessary characteristic we look in companies we work with, and the support staff makes himself readily available for even my silliest of questions!

Samantha from Worldwide Quest

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Easy!

Pros

Easy to navigate availability, not too many fields to fill out

Cons

I've had no issues. I guess it could be more visually pleasing? But I'm a graphic designer, so not many people will look at it the way I do!

Nicole from Magenta Health

Veribook for medical clinic use

Pros

Easy to use Shows available times / next available date & time

Cons

system glitch - unable to cancel appointments at times

June 2014

Gayle from Flu Xpress Ltd

June 2014

Excellent product

As a (UK) nationwide provider of corporate annual flu vaccinations for employees, we have been using Veribook for the past 3 years and have found it an invaluable tool allowing our clients to schedule and control their own vaccination appointments on-site. Pros: It is quick to set up with excellent own-brand customisation and a high degree of functionality for differing settings - eg concurrent multiple same-site sessions, multiple practitioner single sessions etc - as well as being very fast and user-friendly for the end user (the employees). As our clients book their vaccination sessions months in advance, it is particularly helpful that the system sends out an automatic email reminder on the day before the appointment. In addition, we have found the helpfulness of the Customer Service Team at Veribook consistently second to none. Cons: None. Fantastic product!!

Chelsea from Museums and Institutions

Making an appointment is a breeze!

Pros

The ability to see alternate available days helps me plan my schedule much better! Can make sure that I am not rushing to get to the doctors.

Cons

Nothing! I've only had positive experiences with this software.

Kay from Workfit

We provide seasonal flu vaccinations (Australia) and this software is so easy and flexible to use.

It's good value for money and easy for all to use. Our corporate customers were wanting an on-line booking system and as this booking system could be branded for our company it was an easy and seamless way to do it. No regrets with implementing it and looking forward to expanding it into other services.

Pros

It is very easily adapted to multiple situations and has been welcomed by our customers. The service in customer support is excellence plus - very timely and responsive despite the time difference. The software is easy to learn, even for those who do not have high level computer literacy. A great example of the KISS principle being very effective!

Anya (and Ruth) from AnyaSophiaMann.com

Great service!

We reviewed many online calenders before choosing Veribook. Most of them were difficult to use or the end user couldn't figure out what they needed to do to book a session. Ease of use for the end user was our priority. Veribook checks all the boxes, it is easy for the end user and easy for us to set up, but the surprise bonus is the excellent customer service to support you every step of the way, not only in setting up your account but in customizing it to meet your needs and make it even easier for the end users to understand! Rave reviews for the rare gift of genuine, quality, sincere, customer service.

Sandra from Spring Wellness

Pros

It makes booking appointments easy and convenient

Cons

It's not as easy to use on a mobile device

Marcella from Health Watch, Inc.

Veribook Satisfaction

I have been using Veribook for 3 years and I am completely satisfied. I would recommend highly Veribook. I am not very computer literate and Keith helped me with everystep until I understood and continues to help as needed.

Pros

The ability to filter when I have multiple listings.

Cons

I have not found any difficulties.

January 2013

Lina from Private Practice

January 2013

Easy to use, prompt and friendly support!

Excellent!

Pros

The words above and beyond underestimate how helpful the customer support is! The support is proactive in reaching out to customers and in determining how the product could best suit ones' needs. Veribook is centered around what I need versus me working around an existing system. Scheduling is easy for the customers and the customized landing page & fields are great and allow for a highly flexible system.

Cons

I have no cons here

Easy to use and understand!

Pros

I use Veribook to book all of my doctor's appointments, it's quite easy and intuitive to use. I love the automatic add to my calendar of my appointments.

Cons

No complaints so far! The software hasn't let me down yet.

Paul from University of Toronto - Faculty of Medicine

January 2015

Very easy to use and incredible customer service

We have used Veribook to manage our student counselling appointments. Prior to using Veribook, we managed all appointments through Outlook. Needless to say, using Veribook have saved a great deal of administrative time for us! Keith is incredible in his customer service. He is readily available and will get back to any query within the day. He's calm under pressure and can find a solution to any issue swiftly. I would highly recommend using Veribook if you need online scheduling within your business.

Patricia from Kootenay Micro Practice, a Family Medicine Practice

Excelent scheduling provider

Veribook has been a great provider since day 1. Very easy to communicate with, 100% responsive with us and with our patients; their flexibility and knowledge is fantastic. They are experts on their field and they have never let us down. Their booking page has no down time, I think it was down for a less than minute in almost a year. Customer care is courteous and patient. I would recommend their services to any business. We are grateful to have found them.

April 2014

Carrie from Online Marketing Service

April 2014

Veribook, the solution to my customer's needs.

I was looking for a powerful booking system that will fit my clients' needs. I came across veribooks and liked its functionalities; so I got intouch with customer service and they worked with me through it all on a timely manner. I even got a very functional demo! The client seems to be super satisfied and the cost is quite affordable. I am super pleased with Veribooks, thus the high rating :) Thank you Keith, you made my veribook experience quite awesome!

A from Grow Health

Veribook review

Veribook is a great product. Only thing missing is linking the providers hours directly to a google calendar so double entry is not required.

Pros

Great product, intuitive and easy to use.

Cons

Wish that the provider hours could be easily linked to google calendar or similar

Steph from The Lawson Group

Great customer experience

Veribook is a very simple, affordable way to provide an online sign up solution to our wellness customers. They are great to work with and very responsive to our needs. We have requested a quick turnaround on a number of occasions and they always pull it together for us.

Tami from HearingLife

Industry: Medical Devices

Very Easy

Pros

The ease of use. Very simple to book all my appointments.

Cons

It was simple to use. The calendar and available times could be a little bigger for visibility.

Jessica from UofT - Institute of Medical Science

Industry: Mental Health Care

Veribook helps me book appointments easily

Pros

I like that it is easy to use and shows you all of the available dates and times. This make it very easy to book an appointment.

Cons

I find it cumbersome to have to input my health card number in each time. We have a password protected login for a reason, confirming the card number that is already on file seems to be an unnecessary step.

Changes the game for medical reservations

Pros

Love that I don't have to deal with a receptionist, and that I can book and cancel appointments 24 hours a day, on my phone or on my computer.

Cons

A bit finnicky with LastPass... not sure why the first prompt after making an appointment is to create a new account rather than log-in. Feels like it should be the other way around.

jay from Jay Lolli Photography

Veribook review

I would recommend this service to anyone looking to automate there booking process. Running my own small business is tough enough. Let Veribook take care of your calendar.

Pros

saves me time and makes it easy for my clients to book an apointment

Cons

cant say anything bad about this service

March 2014

Maria from Health Fairs Direct

March 2014

Super easy to use and clients love it

I really like how easy this site is to use, compare to the other site I use.... The customer service is great, Keith always get's back to me on a timely manner.. My clients rave how great the system is. I totally recommend Veribook for any scheduling needs.

Elizabeth from NYU Langone Medical Center

Great scheduling software

I've created appointment schedules with other software, but found Veribook to be the most user friendly. The value is great, and customer support is very responsive.

James from Hearts & Science

Great function

Pros

I like it's convenience and ease of use.

Cons

Can be a little difficult to automatically add to calemdar

Danielle from www.InsightwithAnimals.com

Wonderful program and service

Veribok booking system is easy to use. My clients find it pretty straightforward and simple. It's professional in design and is smething I've been recommending to others for quite awhile now.

Blocker from The Dunham School

Veribook is wondeful

Pros

Really helped me manage my schedule, extremely user-friendly. Phenomenal product that I would definitely recommend to my colleagues.

Cons

The customer service was not as good as I would have liked it to be.

Elizabeth from University of Toronto

Amazing Product and Service

Veribook is a wonderful tool, very user-friendly and the customer service couldn't be better. Highly recommended!

Works good!

Pros

Good calendar for dates, easy to pick out the day you want.

Cons

No issues with Veribook for Dr. appointment bookings.

Kristen from University of Toronto

Great Piece of Software

Pros

It's easy to use and the way it's formated is very user-friendly!

Cons

Not applicable. I found the sofware easy to use and understand

Erin from Insurance

Easy to use time saver

It's a great software for the customer - intuitive and a time-saver! For someone who does most things online, it's great to see my doctor embracing this type of technology.

Pros

I use the software to book my medical appointments. It's easy to use and saves me time. I request and appointment and within hours my appointment is confirmed.

Cons

The software is great, the only con is that by bypassing the need for telephone calls it can be difficult to reach my doctor via phone.

Great!

Pros

Good and Easy to use, Great for keeping your scheduling organized!

Cons

The soft does not have any cons, it is great to use!

Stefana from Self-employed

Veribook Review

It works well !

Pros

I like that it is confidential and works pretty quickly (doesn't eat too much internet).

Cons

It would be great if it was an app! It works best when I'm on my laptop and I don't usually find that convenient...

Veronica from #movethedial

A step in the right direction

Pros

Really love that this feature is integrating telehealth into general physician appointments. Really simplifies having to get a doctors note, a renewed prescription, and other things that don’t necessarily need an in-person visit. The interface is a little dated looking but overall I think this is a great tool!

Cons

Dated looking, ease of use is average but not superior (navigation, etc)