• Pros

• "This software is very versatile. It solves many of our issues."

• "What I like most about this software is that I can easily access students' information when needed. I can also easily access each student's parent contact information which is very helpful."

• "I enjoy using it to check on my children and communication with teachers is such an ease. "

• Cons

• "It doesn't offer as many of the "bells and whistles" as other big-brand names do."

• "I wish there was an app for administrators to be able to post from the phone or ipad. Having to have a desktop everytime is harder to do."

• "Want communications to have mail merge capabilities. A little more intuitive, "

Browse FACTS Reviews

Eric from Columbia Academy

Excellent product for a VERY niche market

Pros

RenWeb is School Information System software. It allows the user to take attendance, track grades, generate report cards, as well as a HOST of other features. Very feature-rich. In years past, RenWeb sort of lost its way with not really understanding who its core customer was - K-12 schools. After the acquisition by FACTS, RenWeb has really turned the ship around.

Cons

I do not like that FACTS is completely re-branding RenWeb as FACTS SIS. It doesn't sound as good. It looks like they're admitting failure. My preference would simply to be a major revision overhaul and re-branding with the same name.

Shannon from CCA

Constantly improving software for schools

We use Renweb throughout our entire school. We use their basic Student Information System as well as their value added Online Application/Online Enrollment. Overall their system helps us accomplish much more than our past paper system, although we have frustrations about the functionality of the features and ease of use from time to time. Fortunately their customer service is too notch and there's never been a question or issue they haven't walked with us through. They are currently in the process of updating their entire system from a desktop version to a web-based. Once this transition is completed and the bugs are worked out, they will have a sleek, modern interface that isn't as clunky and is more user friendly. Their value added product of Online Application/Online Enrollment leaves a bit to be desired but is a cost effective solution. It is not as user friendly for the families going through the process and doesn't make it easy to simplify some of the steps. We've enjoyed working with Renweb so far and would recommend the software to another school that is willing to put in the time and resources to work with a company that is in the process of updating their systems.

Pros

The customer service is the best part of using Renweb. They have a lot of self-help articles and videos. If you are crunched for time or can't find the answer you need just call them and they are more than happy to walk you through the issue! Another great thing is to have everything you need to run a school in one system! That simplifies all of our lives. They've even developed an integration with FACTS to make billing streamlined!

Cons

The fact that Renweb is creating a new online system and going away from their desktop based system will be great once it's finished. Right now it's frustrating to be stuck between the two systems with some important features not functional online yet (I know because I have a mac and can't use the desktop version). Some aspects of Renweb are clunky and not well organized which can be frustrating when you are trying to figure something out and don't have a lot of time.

Leslie from Morning Glory Academy

Buyer's Remorse.

Renweb is a disaster. 1. The default date setting for all documents your teachers and staff go to the trouble to upload and make accessible to students and parents is ONE DAY. You read that right. You didn't know your staff would go to the trouble to upload something for just 24 hours, but that is what Renweb thinks, and refuses to change. Their default should be a one week date range. In what universe would anyone want documents to disappear in 24 hours? In the Renweb universe only. You must remember to change the date when you upload it. 2. Renweb will not set a default for any links you click within Renweb open in a new tab, claiming that is a function of your browser. But many, many websites set their links to be either pop-ups or new tabs. Renweb will not. 3. No flexibility on naming links on the website you pay them for. If you want to use Lesson Plans for Assignments, forget about naming it correctly for YOUR school. Your parents and students will have to use their pre-named tabs, whether or not that applies to your school. Forget about any customization for the big bucks you pay. 4. 'Resources' as a link name is used twice, which is very confusing to parents and students, and unnecessary, given there are many words in the English language. Why not name the Class tab for Resources, 'Documents'? Because that is what it is. Then the other Resources, in the menu column, will be distinct, and for schoolwide resources. 5. Email formatting is abysmal; some kind of primitive html form that yields automatic spacing (not visible to the sender) between paragraphs and an ugly font; there is now a Communications Beta, so perhaps that will address the sheer ugliness of their email formats. There is much more disappointment awaiting you in the inflexible Renweb, but after spending my morning untangling yet another problem, I need to get to mission-critical tasks. Yes, they get high marks for customer service from many users, but that customer service is necessary to compensate for all the inherent issues. I am so sorry we invested in Renweb. Unnecessarily complicated to interface with, while yielding emails that look like they were created ten years ago. An odd combination of behind the scenes 'sophistication' with primitive-looking email communications with parents/ students.

Saves a lot of money and easy to use!

Wonderful!

Pros

Working for a small school means trying every way to save money and we were able to do that with this software.

Reasons for Choosing FACTS

It was the most affordable option.

Joshua from Mt. Mission School

Renweb has been a good solution for our school

We can keep grades, behavior reports, medical info, admission paperwork, etc. all in one place. This has been invaluable.

Pros

Renweb has an incredible amount of diversity. We can keep grades, behavior reports, medical info, admission paperwork, etc. all in one place.

Cons

For all the positives that Renweb provides, it is still not very user-friendly. They also totally botched the unveil of Renweb 1. Users have been in limbo for too long.

Renweb

My experience was not very positive as I had to continually help people try to figure out how to do something. Then they would come up with an update and that would all change.

Pros

I thought the pros of Renweb was that it was a starting point. It had lots of features that you could purchase and lots of options.

Cons

I think the software was not extremely user friendly. It was hard to navigate and they just needed a UX designer to go in and update thing. There were various versions that people were using that made things complicated. Also they make it so you can't pull your data out easily.

Mariam from Al Fatih Academy

We use Renweb for our new student enrollment, applications and grade processing.

Pros

Renweb has a key feature where it stores emails sent to parents for the past 6 months. This is helpful when trying to track who emails were sent to.

Cons

There are glitches in the system. It is hard to get technical support for issues as most time the IT department does not understand the issue.

Teresa from Berean Baptist Church

Great Program for Educators

I feel it is very positive. I know that once I get into the program, I can do what I need to do in a timely manner.

Pros

This program is one that makes it easy to track attendance, enter grades even mass communicate with students and parents. I love the autosave feature when entering grades.

Cons

Sometimes, logging in is more diffucult than others. Sometimes when I try to log in, I get several options from which to choose and I have to choose the right one. I would think one option would display when I search Renweb and then after opening, all of the wonderful options Renweb has would be available.

Report card emails are good

It may not completely be RenWeb's fault that I don't care for them but a combination with the schools that have used it. I have had my children at two different schools who both used RenWeb and I have never figured out what the heck we are supposed to use it for. We get weekly automatic emails that generate our child's report card which is clear and easy to access but the site itself is confusing and not easy to use.

Pros

Report card emails are clear and clean

Cons

Navigation is frustrating and confusing I don't fully understand its purpose Clunky program

Rob from St. Paul's Lutheran

RenWeb

Overall, our school had a good experience with RenWeb and the tools available with it.

Pros

RenWeb was a great tool for our school to share information about our students with their parents. Being able to email parents and have all of the information readily available when needed was very helpful. I also liked that I was able to keep track of grades and attendance all in one place.

Cons

There were a few things that were difficult to navigate for both parents and teachers. There were some times that we were not able to do everything that we wanted.

July 2016

Seth from Emmanuel Christian School

July 2016

Powerful software but slow to innovate and address issues

I've been using RenWeb for five (5) years now and have a major love/hate relationship with it. It's expensive to get started and then expensive if you want to adjust anything. Thousands to add a custom logo to the report cards. The financial account system is not GAAP compliant and their response was "we're not an accounting software company." But if you're going to have the feature then do it right. The online teacher portal is not Chrome compliant and it took four years to get the Parent Portal working on Chrome. For two years I had to tell parents to run IE in compatability mode to get it to work. RenWeb1 (theire new online portal) was announced and pused 1.5 years ago and still is not functional. They promised an Android app when we signed up five years ago (it's only 3-6 months away - they promised) . It tooke 3 years to get it functional. They are extremely slow to inovate. Their modules do not integrate well. If you put something on your lesson plans on a specific date, only certain entries can be added automatically to your classroom calendar and then your gradebook. So for many things you have enter the same information 3 or 4 times to get it to each location. This results in frustration on the teachers part and lack of use. What keeps me with them are the tuition management module and the student (afterschool care) time clock. The student clock creates unique barcode scanner cards for authorized pickups to ensure the correct person is picking up the kids. This one feature is about the only thing that keeps me with RenWeb. There is no Google Apps for Education integration, but according to them "it's coming soon". The last time I heard that statement, it was three years. That's not soon.

Pros

One stop shop for multiple software applications

Cons

Slow to innovate, expensive add ons, frustrating software functionality

Carrie from Tyler Street Christian Academy

Everything A Teacher Needs!

My overall experience has been a positive one. I have used this software in a couple of schools I've taught in. I enjoy using it and would recommend it to any fellow teachers as well as any future schools.

Pros

What I like most about RenWeb is the fact that everything a teacher may need in document management is in one place. The teacher can write their lesson plans, use the software to enter grades and find everything they may need on their students all in one place. I like the fact that the lesson plans are easy for parents to see as well. They have made some good advances in the past year. They are making strides in keeping up with the way they appear and the flexibility they have implemented to allow the teacher to work from work and personal devices. I do know from personal experience that they want to put the best product out there and are not afraid to change to do it.

Cons

The thing I have liked least about this software is that they make some changes to the software in the year. I adjusted to some of their updates with ease only to find it has changed during the year. I can be a bit frustrating especially when those changes happen at the end of a school year. I'm glad they are evolving, the timing could be better.

Jamie from GV Christian School

Renweb is all you need!

The benefits of this software are too many to list. Renweb has taught me things on the administrative side that I did not even know I needed to learn. My teachers have their classroom information organized and can make their own customized reports if needed which is a huge benefit because not all students are the same.

Pros

Having all the information for our students literally at our fingertips has been a huge advantage in moving into the digital age. We can quickly look up everything we need and it tracks it for all students and families. Having the access to personal information, tracking emails, communications, grade book and calendars all in one spot has been my favorite parts of diving into this software.

Cons

The thing I really hate is when you go to a classroom and it pops up "communication has moved". I did not go there for communication but since it is the first alphabetically on the list, this error pops up every time. I just scroll down and click grade book so it is easy to get out of it. It is just annoying that I feel like it yells at me every day when I go to that section. Small annoyance really but still annoying.

Shannon from Christian Chapel Academy

Integrates well with FACTS/Renweb Software

The best part about this tool is the justification it gives us to parents about why we award what we do. It is a low cost to the parents and gives them peace of mind their sensitive information will be secure. If you are currently using paper forms, I would highly recommend switching to FACTS Grant & Aid!

Pros

This is an all-in-one Grant & Aid tool. It allows families an unbiased 3rd party review software, allows administrators on the review team to see the overall picture compared to the aid budget, then posts the award directly to the student's account. They are also backed up by the excellent customer service provided by FACTS management. We have never had an issue with FACTS management go unresolved for more than 24 hours and 99% of the time they are able to resolve it right there on the phone with you.

Cons

Parts of the software were a little clunky to use. With as busy as we are as a small school, we need software that can be picked up pretty intuitively. There are quite a few steps to learn to just to finalize the award and post it to the account. Just to do this, I watched 3 separate videos. One of them I had to watch several times to make sure I was posting the award correctly. I know proper training is important when working with software, but it took longer to learn this software than we had planned upon.

Freddie from Lyman Ward Military Academy

The best thing about RenWeb and FACTS is the customer service.

Our parents do not need to call our office as often, they can go straight to RenWeb and FACTS to see what is going on with their student and their account. It is transparent and user friendly to them.

Pros

Since this software is so comprehensive it is great to be able to call the customer service number any time during the day. The customer service team is courteous, helpful and very knowledgeable. Using this software in addition to FACTS has also allowed us to pass on the same level of customer service to our students and families.

Cons

The transition has been difficult and it would have been helpful to have more integration, import export capability with Excel and have templates provided for this transition.

Jesse from Valley Christian School

RenWeb app

I have used RenWeb for several years at my school and I'm really enjoying the new updates. It was a bit clunky before and is now quite smooth and intuitive.

Pros

RenWeb online is fantastic. The way it is graphically organized makes it very simple and intuitive to access grades, report cards, contact parents and staff, see individual student information, Etc. I'm over all very happy with the software.

Cons

The RenWeb Android app really doesn't let you do much. I can access student information and take attendance, but that's pretty much it. It's not organized terribly well and is slow as well. I look forward to an updated version in the future as they have updated their website.

Loren from Logos School

great software, but complex

RenWeb is amazing. There are so many features and abilities that make our school run. We simply don't use everything RenWeb offers, but all of its core modules we use all the time. Its newest web interface is convenient and efficient. They do make continual improvements to the product, which I appreciate. There is a real learning curve associated with starting out implementing RenWeb. Their video training is good, and their customer support is great, but it's still a big undertaking. Teachers have a few key things to do in the system, and most of them will get up to speed quickly. Admisistrators have much more to do, and it just takes time to figure it all out.

Pros

web based, customer support

Cons

quirky (probably like any software)

Annie from 3Crosses

Once I got the hang of it, Renweb is a great resource for classroom grades

Our entire school's information and grading is found in one system - it is connected and has everything I need for the gradebook aspect.

Pros

I appreciate the functionality of renweb especially with grading. It is easy to align the grading system to the system you want for you classroom. Also, it allows parents to get connected to your student's progress.

Cons

Sometimes, certain features feel like they are 100 clicks away. Especially to send home messages through the program itself. I relied on my regular email far more often. Putting in behavior reports was also not my favorite feature.

Jeanne from Covenant Life School

Great product. This can track everything we need at school.

We are able to track all our school families, with notes and interactions and even distant family members. It has professionalized our database management efforts at our school.

Pros

I like that flexibility of the database. It tracks families as groups, and as each individual separately. It allows me to "divorce" families and change things however I need.

Cons

Like all advanced systems, it can be cumbersome to drill down to all the levels and use all its capabilities. But whether for simple users or expert ones, it seems to accomplish everything we need at our school.

Helen from Holy Cross of San Antonio

I have used this software from beginning to now and have learned just about all areas of it.

One central area to keep student information together.

Pros

This software has multiple sections that integrate with each other . This makes troubleshooting easier since you can actual get to the same area different ways. Also, once you get their support team they are awesome when it comes to helping you understand what you need done.

Cons

No area for emailing thread or contacting conversation with a co-workers on family balances. Also call in to many buttons to get software area needed.

Lisa from Education

RenWeb is, by far, THE BEST and most user friendly software out there for school management!

I have used RenWeb at several different schools I have been a part of and have yet to find it's equal. It is the best experience I have had with ANY school management software. It changed our schools for the better.

Pros

-Easy to learn and navigate -Everything your school needs under one umbrella -Very user friendly -Quality and detail oriented -Simply stated - the best decision you could make for your school

Cons

Customer Service wait times were often a bit long.

February 2016

Ella from Timothy Christian School

February 2016

Program is Very Good, Customer Service is Excellent

The benefits: Complete from inquiry to admissions to enrollment. Can tailor to suite needs with checklist items, automatic emails etc. Reports are easy to create. Cons: Inquiry reporting is separate from admissions and enrollment reporting. Would be helpful to have one report to show inquiries that moved to admissions that moved to enrolled/finished. The directions on RenWeb University seem scattered and I found it very difficult to learn the process for starting a new year and running through re-enrollment. I took the webinars which were very helpful, but I am a checklist person. So I called RenWeb many times to have them walk me through the process so I could write it down step by step. The Customer Service was a life saver! This is my first big project creating re-enrollment from scratch. From creating the enrollment packets to testing them and learning the process for release, your reps were patient, kind and so helpful. I called so many times I began to recognize their voices when they picked up! I could only imagine when they asked my name and district code they probably saw a list pages long with my name popping up! Oh her again. They never made me feel silly for calling so much and took the time to help me walk through step by step and explain things in a way I grasped. I knew that I could take a risk and click a button not being completely confident what would happen, because if it caused a problem, someone would be able to help me. They were a huge safety net. As a result, we released online re-enrollment/enrollment two days ago and the world has not collapsed! lol. Can't say enough. Thank you, thank you!

Rebecca from Open Door Christian Schools

RenWeb

I enjoy using this software, but I would enjoy a short training lesson to learn how to access the website's other features that I am unaware of.

Pros

Cons

I don't have any negative comments for the software.

Kimberly from Sacred Heart School

I love the new update.

I like that I can send email to the whole school or just one grade. Posting announcements are really easy.

Pros

I like the new update and renweb one. The emailing is a lot easier and posting announcements. I am slowly learning how to use it more and more every day.

Lisa from Mt Mission School

A Complete Solution

It has been a wonderful tool. It allows us to have our gradebook, attendance log, health info, and behavior reports all within a single program.

Pros

This software is very versatile. It solves many of our issues.

Cons

Because it has so many facets, it can be a little difficult to navigate. Things are not located where I think they should be. I find the layout to be illogical.

Zainub from Al Fatih Academy

School Management software

we use this as our main communication resources , and it works great. we do our report cards and emergency contacts and name it and you can find the details. there are few new additions they keep adding which have some bugs but they work with us to help us out

Pros

easy to communicate, and mobile app make life easier

Cons

it doesnt work well with google chrome, messes me up

Stacy from Open Door Christian Schools

RenWeb

In general, it seems to work...and if we need something set up, customer service works with us to try to accommodate our needs and what we're looking for. This is strictly form an office perspective, I am not a teacher.

Pros

Being able to run reports and integrate details per each student

Cons

I don't like how platforms and reports are different from the desktop to RenWeb1

Mike from CBA Champion Baptist Academy.

I love the application for smart phones.

Pros

I love how quickly I can enter attendance and new grades. I also like the calendar feature with important school related dates.

Cons

I only have an issue with setting up my classes each year. It would be nice to keep everything the same each year. Also it would be nice to see previous years lesson plans

June 2016

nsubuga from fansu consults solutions

June 2016

A must product to use

am really glad to have such an amazing software like this cause it has helped me maximize the school profits and also helped me on the day today business experience

Pros

the school management and account billing is one of ma favorite

Cons

it lucks some modules that might have been good for me

Sara from Immaculata Classical Academy

Great customer service, intuitive use

We have used Facts for tracking and accepting tuition payments for our small but growing school. I find it highly user friendly, and when I wasn't sure who to handle a particular issue, the customer service was a quick call away. I have found that the customer service alone makes this a great product for tuition management. This year we also used it for Financial Aid review and grant awards. I have found that the review process for our applying families was overly strenuous and not quite as quickly moving as I would have liked.

Pros

It is easy to set-up accounts, make changes to tuition plans and add in other charges. Excellent customer service.

Cons

Slow process time for financial aid applications.

Response from FACTS Management

Replied April 2017

Sara, Thank you for taking the time to review our services! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you're enjoying our tuition management system. We will work to make your school's financial aid processing quicker next year!

Michael from University Medical Center of El Paso

Very powerful, irreplaceable

Continuous automation development to deliver data in many different ways.

Pros

This software has been in existence for many years and continues to get better with each release.

Cons

I don't really have any criticisms if this application.

Nicole from Faith Lutheran High School

Great product for parents and students

Pros

Cons

It would be nice to see the app with the ability for the teacher to take pictures for parents to view.

Robb from NGFS

Lots of features, with room for improvement

Pros

lots of features & options for our school, some customization, dependable

Cons

clunky UI, non-intuitive layout & interface, company keeps changing & not always ready for the rollout....

Benjamin from Broadwater Academy.

Simplistic, yet advanced

Pros

This grading software is easy to use, allows teachers to easily copy assignments across multiple classes and posts homework on the web for parents to see. The smartphone app is another added bonus. It is very user friendly and works very well for an app based grading system.

Cons

There are always features that can be added and would be nice to have. For example, I would like to be able to more easily post hyperlinks in the homework section so that my students can access things on Google Drive.

Janna from Turlock Christian School

RenWeb Grading System

Although they are improving, my overall satisfaction with RenWeb is low.

Pros

This software is relatively affordable for schools. I like that you can send weekly progress reports to parents to keep them in the loop.

Cons

The functionality of RenWeb is poor. It is not teacher frindly and doesn’t have many of the features that teachers would like.

Great for Finance Departments!

Overall, would recommend.

Pros

FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment is great in compiling and organizing data. Every year, we would make our financial aid application available and have families fill it out. Once the application was closed, FACTS compiled all the data and made recommendations. It was great.

Cons

A majority of the people who filled out the application (families applying for aid) were able to do so without a problem. There was, however, a portion of people who couldn’t figure it out and had issues. Just be mindful that you may receive phone calls!

Scott from JPG

Useful Tool for Teachers to Use

Pros

It's simple to access data about our students in order to send communications.

Cons

The software interface still seems very outdated by at least 10 years.

Stephanie from Olympia Waldorf School

Customer support is very helpful. Some functions in program are cumbersome and frustrating.

Online access to account and payments for our families. Tracks their payment plans so we don't have to.

Pros

I like being able to take payments online or at the school and credit manually. I like that families can choose their own payment plan (per our setup).

Cons

Families find it frustrating if they are not online a lot or don't pay bills online. Paper invoices often get lost in mail. Also, I don't like that late fees are not charged when the payment is late. All late fees are added at the end of the month, even if the person was late as of the 20th. This gets really confusing if the family pays after being late but prior to late fee addition.

Response from FACTS Management

Replied March 2018

Hi Stephanie, Thank you so much for your feedback - we truly appreciate hearing your thoughts on our products. We may have a solution to address your comment about the timing of late fees. Your Account Manager will give you a call ASAP to discuss. Thank you again!

chaya from HACS

Making Progress

Pros

Has a lot of features Is a one stop shop

Cons

Want communications to have mail merge capabilities. A little more intuitive,

Amy from Faith Church

Helpful for Teachers and Parents

Renweb has been a good step forward for our small, private school to connect teacher's to parents and the information both are looking for.

Pros

The best part of Renweb is the web based setup that gives teachers an easy way to give information to families in real time.

Cons

Some of the navigation is tricky. Recently I had trouble accessing class listing in a way that made sense to me. I couldn't remember the teacher and there wasn't an easy option to sort the view by class subjects.

Rachel from MCA

Very basic functionality, but intuitive

Pros

It was very easy to learn all the features of the software and implement its use across a wide number of teachers and parents.

Cons

The mobile app experiences a lot of loading lags. I also had several issues with documents not uploading correctly.

Marisa from Broadwater Academy

Simple, east to use with a good amount of functions and features

Pros

Saves grades and comments automatically, is very easy to use and set up, and allows for assignments to easy be posted and viewable to anyone who has access.

Cons

Formatting and the automatic saving can be a catch-22. If you accidentally click on another student and hit different numbers, it can change a grade and save automatically. If you do this and do not recognize it, it can become a problem.

Hector from CRIS

Complete school suite with great customer service

RenWeb is a good option for K-12 schools, but it does require a full-time manager within the school.

Pros

The package is very comprehensive for running a school, including admissions, simple financials, scheduling, course management...

Cons

Little-to-no integration with Google (Classroom, email, calendar...). The learning curve seems steep for both admins and teachers, but the company is in the process of releasing a better interface that should help with that. THe UI look is a bit lackluster, though not a huge factor for us.

January 2016

Sister Dennis from Archbishop Alter High School

January 2016

For the most part, I feel that RenWeb is intuitive as far as Student Information Systems go

I have been using RenWeb since 2008-2009. Usage is generally easy as most things are rather intuitive. As the person in charge of the system for scheduling and report cards, I have come up against some issues over the years. However, the strongest feature of this program is the Customer Support. I have utilized their services on more occasions than I can remember, often because some tasks are only done once a year and are not as familiar as those done with regularity. Any time I have contacted Support, the individuals have been friendly, knowledgeable, professional and have either given me a solution immediately or have gone the extra mile to turn the problem over to programmers or other support personnel who were better able to solve the problem. I can confidently say that I have never been left without a resolution and have been the beneficiary of special instructions to fit our particular situation. The Customer Support for RenWeb is one of the strongest selling points in my estimation and I have worked with other Student Information Systems for nearly 30 years before we started using RenWeb. Keep up the great job!

Jeffrey from Yongsan International School

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Renweb basically works, though it shows its age.

Renweb appears to have been developed on a PC years ago at a private religious school in Texas and has expanded since then to be the go-to system for conservative Christian schools. It shows its age but basically works well. Not for Mac! and Not for overseas (that is, it had no provision for A4 paper or date-format or multiple currencies). It has elaborate grade-calculation settings and reasonably good attendance and grade-input methods. E-mail communication from teachers to students & parents is reasonably well done. Ironically, we missed all these basic functions when our administration switched to a glitzy new facebook-like system. Renweb recently merged with a finance company, so it is not clear how that will affect this core business--maybe better, maybe not.

Pros

All the basic teacher / admin functions are covered reasonably well. The system is stable.

Cons

Old look, Windows bias.

June 2015

Janice from Faith Lutheran

June 2015

Pretty good

We've been using this for several years now. I like it for the most part, but our business manager has trouble getting the detail he needs for financial reporting. Teachers sometimes have problems posting to report cards, but like the grade book and lesson plans. Parents love that they can keep track of grades, accounts, etc. online. The help desk is usually pretty good at responding and getting issues resolved. The also have several options for contacting them, which is handy. There are some inconsistencies in how it handles data, eg. lets one put anything in a date field, then abends in another area when it goes to display the date. Most of the functionality is included in the base price, which is based on enrollment, but customization, which might be nice for reports, is a hefty monthly cost. At an added cost, we can text/email/voice call the parents with notifications (good for snow days!). This is definitely worth the cost! While the base price includes email, many parents don't read email, so texting is a great advantage, esp. when we really need to get in touch with them.

September 2016

Md Siful from Harbang Adarsha Academy

September 2016

School management software with accounting

Excellent management ,I think that without this kind of software, we can't be able to drive our any classes bus: Indus: academy.We it is a must devices for us.

Pros

Pure accounting

Christie from SLS Elementary School

Very enjoyable product

Pros

It is very easy to navigate. It is simple yet effective. It has all of the information you could possibly need at your fingertips and it's all easy to find.

Cons

I don't think I have any real complaint about this software - it's organized well enough to keep parents current generally or for specific events.

david from Baltimore City Schools

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Renweb/Facts a tool for school

Overall, my kids information was available and easy to access. My kid's teachers were accessible. And I knew the other parents contact information so I could plan parties and what not. It was the tool to get the job of parent communication done. And it was the tool my kids school used.

Pros

It was easy to use, I could get information about my kids and connect with their teachers. Renweb worked well.

Cons

My kids school didn't use all of its features to keep us in contact. Some of the tools were hidden in layers of screens.

Jeffrey from East Mississippi Community College

Great compliment with Renweb

Pros

We at our school love the fact that Facts is now integrated with Renweb. This allows for us to keep all of our student information in one "basket". The cafeteria cash register has completely allowed us to go cashless, which has been wonderful!

Cons

Keeping up with all the charges and fees can be confusing for our families. We tend to get several calls weekly having to explain what the charges are for.