• Pros

• "Call loop is the perfect softwate for sending out mass texts to subscribers to offer discounts and coupons on merchandise. I only use call loop. "

• "Easy to do simple stuff! Just getting a basic text or VB out is really easy"

• "Easy to use, support is fast and friendly and professional."

• Cons

• "I would like a little more flexibility to push data from Infusionsoft to Call Loop. Other than that, I'm very happy with Call Loop and recommend it regularly."

• "Reporting is lacking. Bugs caused us to spend a lot of time on the phone and in e-mail with support."

• "I haves nothing negative to say about call loop software. "

Browse Call Loop Reviews

Ravi from Yes You Can!

SMART SMS

Overall experience is good. Customer support is responsible and reliant. I can count on them to support me and provide me solution to my problems.

Pros

This software is very convenient. I like the integration flexibility most. It can get connected to different platforms and easy to use. We dont need any super technical knowledge. I integrated this software with HubSpot and Infusionosft and right now our email campaigns are automatically triggered so as SMS service through Call Loop.

Cons

It doesn't support Spanish accent and that's what we don't like. Because most of our cusotmer base are latinos.

Shawn from Grais Web Marketing

I have been using this software myself and for clients since it was originally released.

Improvements in engagement from prospects and clients. An easy to use tool for lead generation. When using it to increase attendance to webinars, we experienced as much as 90%+ buy in on adding a cell phone number to the webinar registration form. This provides for another great option for promoting via SMS. I've used other SMS tools for leag gen by phone. They were fixed at a single entry with no ability to follow up for name and other details. Call Loop's feature provides for multiple replies to collect additional information. I probably haven't mentioned that Call Loop's integration with Infusionsoft is pretty well done, making it easy to send messages and collect information.

Pros

Call Loop is relatively easy to use. Set up sms reminders and voice calls. I've used it to increase attendance at webinars substantially. One client is using it to get more engagement from members by sending reminders for scheduled calls and follow ups. The SMS messages are just a necessary tool today. The voice messages are flexible in responding to pick ups or voice mail and can be very powerful for webinar attendance, sales, and other engagement. Our experience in asking for cell phones on registration can be as high as over 90%! I also have several SMS optin series set up for speaking and off-site lead generation. The setup is easy, has multiple steps available to be responsive and collect multiple pieces of information. The biggest pro... the cost is minimal! Clients resist yet another Saas. Paying as you use it credits that Call Loop offers makes it an easy choice to implement the tool. It's competitive with other SMS tools.

Cons

Response from Call Loop

Replied April 2018

Thanks Shawn!

Jamie from Entertainment

Great Service. Support and ongoing development has suffered

Pros

Price is great. Pay as you go. Occasional sales on calls. Good person running company.

Cons

Reports have been broken for at least a year. And out-source support never has any answer other than basically it's on the list. That it was fixed then broke again after an update. Other than this it's great.

Brett from Paperstac

July 2016

A trusted company that does what it says and delivers.

I started using Call Loop a number of years ago to be able to utilize SMS in our marketing, mostly for being able to reach our customer base at the best marketing level - text. The suite of tools has grown since the time I started and it keeps growing. I really like the transparency of the team and their ability to treat every customer like their best customer. I have tried a couple others, just to see if there was something I was missing. I came to find that the other products were probably not actively developing their platforms. They have features that work, but aren't forward thinking like Call Loop. Call Loop is cutting edge when it comes to development and I assume will stay that way for a while to come. Support was my favorite part about it, a lot of SMS marketing can be difficult if you haven't used it previously, getting questions answered fast was a must with what we were doing at first and they made that process of fixing our issues a top concern. I'm assuming that is the case with everyone that is on the platform. The real bonus of the platform is their integrations, other services just aren't there when it comes to that. The added bonus of integrating with Click Funnels was the kicker for us.

Pros

Integrations, automation and ease of use.

Cons

Not sure because we haven't had any hiccups in service.

Response from Call Loop

Replied July 2016

Thanks for the kind words Brett!

Greg from KarateBuilt LLC

Easy to use and good value!

I've never had any problem with service. Very responsive.

Pros

the ease of use was great! It's just simple. Easy to integrate with my CRM. Works for both text and voice broadcast.

Cons

It'd be a really great feature if the CRM integration included list management so I didn't have to import lists but that's minor

Jason from Yvolve Digital Marketing Agency

Pretty Good Tool, Room for Growth

All in all the software is a solid SMS providor with tons of potential and room for growth.

Pros

I've not tested a large amount of SMS softwares so my review should be taken with a grain of salt, but if you are looking for a "meat and potatoes" solution that does what you need it to reliably (i.e. sends SMS to customers) without bells and whistles, this one is for you. There is readily available access to keywords, building new groups and automating various sequences. Intregrations with 3rd party providors is good as well (zapier).

Cons

SAAS providers are building some pretty streamlined and visually stunning user interfaces these days. This one feels a bit dated at times. Switching between groups, remembering what the difference is between followupss and triggers and other small things increases friction at times. Building a flow and user group could definitely be streamlined. I'd take cues from places providers like Justuno, klaviyo or manychat (all very intuitive with a low learning curve).

Linda from Cyberwealthzone

Awesome way to contact customers

Pros

I like that I can leave message with my phone number and customers that are interested call me back. Also it would be great for newbies who are afraid to call customers.

Dr. Zoe from Life therapy Services

Super useful technology

Pros

I have been able to build my email list because of this technology. People are easily able to hop on my mailing list wothout ever even going to my website or social medias

Cons

A little difficult to figure out how to get it set up. I am a little tech challenged, but I eventually figured it out.

Jey

Peter from Hitch.Studio

Best way to capture leads from the stage!

I love Call Loop. It has transformed my lead capture from the stage. Anyone that is speaking in front of audiences needs to use it!

Pros

the ease of setup and the consistency of the experience.

Cons

would love to see some more tutorials or best practices shared with me.

Dustin from Hookd Mobile Marketing

Awesome SMS Marketing & Voice Broacasting Tool

I signed up to the free Call Loop SMS marketing trial a year ago I was so happy with the service I stayed on. The suite of tools Call Loop provides is pretty insane. I have used alot of SMS platforms and I will say thier is the best around, from ease of use and functionality. I have clients who use all different types of marketing tools and Call Loop seems to work with just about everything. They have a Zapier integration and it connects to a bajillion apps, so that's one of the main reasons I chose the service. It also works with marketing platforms Instapage, ClickFunnels, Lead Pages, Unbounce and a lot people are using those now. I have never really had an issue with the service but I found whenever had a question support was top notch and answered me right away. I can even get the owner Chris on the phone and talk about campaign ideas if needed. That means a lot these days when people often treat you like a number.

Pros

They have really cool voice broadcast that even lets you transfer the sms to a live call by texting back a number. This is awesome for pay per call campaigns and event have a client how uses it for support requests. You can also easily see your sms click data in Google Analytics and in reports generated by Call Loop. You can also easily capture name and email via text to join. I use this when I am speaking on stage at marketing events to quickly grow my list. I just offer my slide deck and ask them to text in to receive it. It works like crazy sometimes I like 90% of the room to text in. There are a lot of other popular features that they have but I have not used much myself. Especially SMS contests & sms coupons.

Cons

umm I can't think of any cons at the moment. Thier support and service is awesome. The product is never down. And best of all, they are adding new integrations and product up dates all the time. Thanks Chris for making such an awesome product.

Response from Call Loop

Replied July 2016

Hi Dustin, Thanks for the review. I noticed you had customer support at 4 stars, but you mentioned that "Their support and service is awesome". Do you think a 5 star would be a better choice? Thanks for the review!

Greg from KarateBuilt LLC

Great

Pros

Easy to do simple stuff! Just getting a basic text or VB out is really easy

Cons

Sometimes I would like an advanced feature like sending longer texts. I would like better contact management and I would REALLY suggest more robust views of subscribers and unsubscribes. Also I would prefer that if someone unsubscribes from the texts for example it didn't affect A) the other lists they are subscribed to and B) Unsubscribe them from voice broadcasts.

Response from Call Loop

Replied June 2017

Hi Greg, thanks for the feedback. Note taken on the longer texts. For unsubscribes, because it's a short code if they reply STOP they will be removed from the entire short code. That's how short codes work unfortunately and a standard in the industry.

Peter from San Bruno Martial Arts

GOOD CALL loop

A friend told me about callloop 4+ years ago....I wasnt sure...but GOOD CALL on becoming a client of theirs. GREAT customer support AND they're enthusiastic about my success like I am. As a business owner THATS tough to find. From lead follow up, to scheduling to sharing content with current students, callloop is one of the best small business operations decisions I've made in the last 20 years.

Pros

ease of use

Cons

less support and access from mobile. really seems more designed around the desktop computer environment

Response from Call Loop

Replied May 2017

Thanks for the review Peter!

Thomas from Wrights Martial Arts

We have been using Call Loop for several years now. Very easy to use and we use it alot!

Easy to use so able to access and execute immediately

Pros

Integrates with several other contact programs. Set up voice or text and let it send when you need it to. One of the customer rep is quick to respond to any questions or concerns and is regularly asking when they can do to improve.

Cons

There is no reason to like this if you need to keep in contact with your clients. Texting is powerful because every one sees their texts.

It's great!

organization and client lists

Pros

It's collecting my data all day long. I don't have to do much to organize my lists at all, which is great.

Cons

Exporting my data looks like the matrix. I only use it for excel so far, but maybe need to import it to a new CRM software or booking software soon.

Linda from cyberwealthzone.com

Love Call Loop

love it time saver

Pros

Been with Call loop for years now. I like to use it on new customers. giving them a chance to call me at their own convenience. then if they don't call I call them.

Cons

they stopped sending me notices of new people on my list

Ted from Epic Group

Callloop is awesome, killer product for cutting edge marketing

Pros

My favorite is texting and sms features, voicemail drop and the customizing options for text email responses, etc

Cons

I dont like the added expense of keywords, but they are fixing this, there really aren't any other cons I can think of

Response from Call Loop

Replied June 2017

Thanks for the great feedback Ted!

Sarah from Experience Epic

July 2016

Best Text Messaging Service---HANDS Down!

Working with Call Loop is so easy! Their communication with our team makes the whole process easy! There are even ideas of how to use the service even more creatively and efficiently. I can't imagine using another service. We are definitely beyond a happy customer!

Response from Call Loop

Replied July 2016

Thanks Sarah! We're excited and glad that we can help!

Gladys from Heart's Desire International

I love using CallLoop!

The benefits I've received from this software are high-quality leads, a perception of professionalism in having an easy way where people can opt into our mailing list, and the high level of customer service. I really can't think about what I don't like right now. Even the few times when I've experienced a small technological glitch, the level of responsive customer service has exceeded expectations.

Pros

What I like most about this software is how easy it is to get new leads. Whenever we speak - whether we are on a live or virtual stage, we walk the audience through the 2 steps they need to take to receive a free gift and it's wonderful to see all of the hands go up when we ask, "How many of you already received your free gift?" It spurs excitement and has helped us to gain high-quality leads!

Works as advertised

I use it for a couple of my customers, integrated with Infusionsoft -- works great and setup was pretty easy. The service has been reliable so far!

Pros

It was relatively easy to set up and get working, help section was good when I had questions.

Cons

I'd like to see a lower cost per SMS, it can get pricey if messaging large groups.

Mike from Imperative - Bulletproof Background Checks

Industry: Security and Investigations

Very useful tool!

We use Call Loop when making presentations at conferences. If attendees want our slides and notes or other tools we reference, they can text a code to get them - while they are still in the meeting room! We've seen a giant uptick in requests for information from conferences using Call Loop. Also, when integrated with Infusionsoft, we can automatically plug participants into follow-up email campaigns without anyone on our team making a single keystroke!

Pros

It has greatly increased our prospect self-identification at conferences. It is easy to use and cost-effective!

Cons

I would like to see the ability to make our automated text conversations more interactive.

Response from Call Loop

Replied March 2017

Awesome! We're so happy to hear that Call Loop is helping out.

Mario from Revolverfc.com

Easy to use, gets the job done.

Pros

The pricing is with my budget and the straight forwar cost pert text. It easy to set up the lists and send messages.

Cons

The integration with mailchimp it doesn't work all the time. I use jorforms to collect data and it will be great to have that option to build my lists.

Response from Call Loop

Replied November 2017

Thanks Mario! We can help determine what happened with your Mailchimp integration. Someone from our team will contact you shortly.

Charles from Charlie Lindner Music and Elowvate Music

Pretty good. Really enjoy the communication

Pros

Really easy to write out your text messages. Customer service is amazing!! Also, you can add a truncated website link into he text message so customers can click on the link inside of the text message for additional info on your product/event/etc...

Cons

Really need to separate phone numbers into groups WITHIN the software once my customers have signed up for my callLoop service. Under the current functions, I can only: 1.) export a .CSV of my entire database 2.) separate the new numbers into individual .CSV files 3.) create a new group in the software 4.) Upload the new .CSV file. It's cumbersome.

Amy from SnackNation

Best Software for Lead Notification

CallLoop is the only software available (that I could find anyway) that can SMS text your sales reps when they are assigned a new lead in Marketo. I looked high and low for a software that integrated with Marketo & could also send a text message to our sales reps (NOT the lead itself.) I was shocked at how hard this was to find. Call Loop took a whole 10 minutes to set up and our first response time has skyrocketed as a result of implementing SMS notifications to our sales reps. Thanks guys!!!

Pros

Integration with Marketo Super simple set up Very fast text message send time Ability to send text alerts to sales reps (not just the lead itself)

Cons

None

Deborah from Yogurt Beach

Call Loop has helped our Business

We have reached more people to frequent our store. This is a big accomplishment for our business.

Pros

The texting section is what I use the most and it seems to be fairly easy to navigate. That helps me out with balancing my marketing avenues.

Cons

I see there are other ways to broadcast. I'm not familiar with those and was hoping there were tutorials to click on.

Ryan from TheAthleteBook

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Great tool for event promotion!

This tool allows TheAthleteBook.com to keep our community informed of job opportunities and hiring events.

Pros

I love how easy it is to set up a text campaign. We saw a 20 % increase in our virtual hiring events when sending out a text before the event. We also found that participants were more informed. There are several ways you can use this tool and its a perfect use case for event promotion. I also recommend checking out their sister tool SalesMSg for any and all two-way texting needs. We found Salesmsg to be our engagement tool and Call loop to be our broadcast tool. Lastly, both products have incredible customer service.

Cons

I cant think of any. The only wish I have is how you are limited in the number of characters, but that's also a blessing in disguise. As it forces you to have a concise CTA.

Kathi from KBB Realty Group

Cost effective

I use Call Loop for broadcasting messages about my business and promotions. It is very cost effective for quick messages. Tracking each campaign results is easy to do on the site. Once I learned my way around the site, it's easy to use. I can create a campaign within 15 minutes. I have suggested this site to other colleagues to assist them in their promotions and adverstising.

Pros

The cost of the service makes it an easy decision. It is easy to access online. Once you are approved, you can upload your contact lists fairly easily. You can track your broadcasts with simply clicks in that campaign.

Cons

It wasn't disclosed that I had to get approval to upload my own contact lists. Had to hunt and peck to find out where to create my first recording and then find where it went to review. Had an issue with the credit per contact. My recording was the max length suggested and yet it still cost me credits over what I budgeted to spend. WATCH YOUR RECORDED TIMES!!! Go well under the max time or you'll spend more credits then you think you should. If you want to know ROI, you'll need to create a way to track incoming leads/sales on your own. But for the price, it may not be worth your time.

Kyle from Lee Family Enterprises LLC

Call Loop Fan

Great Marketing Tool

Pros

Easy to use and reasonibly priced marketing tool.

Cons

Nothing, I didn't have any negative experiences with Call Loop.

Mike from Mica Properties

Sensational

So far 4 new deals.

Pros

Easy to use. The Customer service is the best I have ever encountered as a professional. I am delighted with the integrity and fast response on breakdowns for the broadcasts.

Cons

What I least like is that when I go into the inbox it's just difficult to navigate. I don't like that I dont get those messages to my email or texts. That would be amazing.

Response from Call Loop

Replied November 2017

That's great to hear Mike! Congrats on the 4 new deals!

erica from Elegance Simplified Salon LLC

Great Experience

User friendly and helps with time management

Pros

Like how it's user friendly and works well Like how it's user friendly and works well Like how it's user friendly and works well Like how it's user friendly and works well

Maggie from Greater Niagara FCU

It's pretty good

Pros

It's easy to send out texts and I like that our investment doesn't expire so we don't have to worry about trying to use them by a specific time.

Cons

I wish there were more reporting/tracking options.

So far so good! I am just starting to use the Call Loop for all it can do!

I converted 70% of an audience I spoke in front of to my list. It was easy.

Pros

I love that Call Loop integrates with Infusionsoft seamlessly. I like that I can choose my own keyword. I love that you can create more follow up steps in the text message and that you can broadcast to the subscribers.

Cons

When setting up follow up, it was a bit confusing on the integration. It feels out of order. I look for things that are a bit more intuitive and logical and it made me have to think through it to make sure I captured the right fields in infusionsoft. Not sure exactly how to fix it, maybe some added text or a different flow or something. I figured it out eventually. Just would like to see it a bit more intuitive.

Ebo from Queen Royale

Still can't believe SMS is now THIS easy for us.

Pros

Ability to easily integrate our keyword and text line to all of our marketing and giveaway campaigns

Cons

Still looking for something that could be considered a con. I had a bit of an issue with integrating to a different platform but they helped me solve it very quickly so that's not a con. Stay tuned?

Response from Call Loop

Replied May 2017

Thanks for the 5-star review! We really appreciate you as a customer :)

angela from Herbs & Vegetables

Call loop review

Pros

Cons

I haves nothing negative to say about call loop software.

Lydia from Butter Depot

Amazing & Life Changing

Pros

I will literally be able to grow my business by 500% by using this service. I am in love with the seamlessness and the ability to connect with new leads in my sleep!

Cons

Had a few hiccups with setting up Mailchimp but the support staff was AMAZING, very responsive, polite and helped me fix everything instantly.

Nicholas from Universal Attractions Agency

Callloop`s team is easily accessible and the tool is easy to work with.

Pros

I love how it provides us with exactly what we need and helps us towards our goals with building up our contact lists.

Cons

I wish we are able to use the tool in Canada. We had our tour go there and unfortunately was not able to use Callloop.

Response from Call Loop

Replied May 2017

Thanks for the 5-star review and for the insight on Canada messaging. Note taken!

Jeffrey from Primary Care Auto

Call Loop Review

Good. Sometimes there is no one manning support but not really a big deal

Pros

It removes numbers from opt outs from all lists

Cons

I really have nothing about Call Loop that I do not like.

Patrick from Keller Williams Capital Properties

Stop Looking and use Call Loo

Repeat customer

Pros

East of use, affordibility. Does more for less than competitors.

Cons

Not sure if the voicemail bypass works for all cell phones.

Jamie from Taste This!

CallLoop Is A Valuable Asset to Our Business

I've been using CallLoop for about 4 years now. My niche is one that is still very warm to getting a voicebroadcast because we don't abuse it and we have a good relationship with them. I can have a targeted voicebroadcast recorded and sent in just a few minutes at a great rate. And the occasionally reward their loyal customers with bonus credits. CallLoop also integrates with many CRMs including Infusionsoft so sending Voicebroadcasts (or SMS messages) in a campaign is a snap. . I give CallLoop my highest recommendation.

Response from Call Loop

Replied May 2017

Thank you for the review Jamie!

Karl from Schwartz Chiropractic & Wellness

Love the functionality

Very good, they provide a much needed service that we use and it is easy, efficient, and not expensive.

Pros

I love to be able to send out voice broadcasts to a large number of client, it is easy to do and takes less than 5 minutes, record a message and attach it to your email list and boom it is done. Very effective!

Cons

Of coarse the first time you use it, it is foreign, but after a couple of runs, you become proficient quickly.

Barclay from Barclay Butler Financial Inc.

I am using the texting part of their software, to send texts from Mail Chimp to my customers.

No more manual texts.

Pros

It was very easy to setup, and it works seamlessly. The prices are also very good. I am not using the phone portion yet.

Response from Call Loop

Replied October 2017

Thanks for the feedback and glad to see it working great for you.

Sean from All Star Martial Arts

Overall a great system to implement text marketing!! Simple and easy!

Pros

It was so easy to use and you didn't need to be technology savvy to learn to use it. I was implementing text messages to a list we have acquired within hours of having the software!

Cons

I felt there could be a better way to receive an alert if someone texted back our marketing text. This was the only thing I didn't like about this software.

Response from Call Loop

Replied April 2018

Hi Sean, thanks for the great feedback!

Nicholas from Global Publishing, Inc.

Very easy to use, but still working out some bugs and limited functionality.

Pros

It's very simple software that's quite easy to use. Support was very helpful in overcoming the annoying bugs the systems has.

Kristie from TCBC

Excellent service

I have enjoyed this easy to operate website. It has been very helpful to send out messages to multiple people at one time. Also, any time i needed help, some one quickly responded with a link to a video to show me how to fix my issue or simply explained it in an email.

Pros

Response from Call Loop

Replied March 2017

Thank you for the 10 star review Kristie!

SMS software on point!

Overall the customer support is reliant and they provide solutions and answered my questions when I was getting started!

Pros

The thing I liked most about this software was that you can transfer the SMS to a live call by texting back a number. It is so easy to use and it has reminders that you can set up. In today's world it is important to have SMS messages and voice messages that you can easily disperse to clients. The cost is so little for how much you can do with this call loop software.

Cons

The least thing I liked about this software was that it does not have features to change the language.

Elijah from Elijah Bland

Very Effective and Efficient

Pros

Great price, reliable and effective execution.

Cons

It was a bit complicated to set up and understand the workflow.

Rick from Awesome

Callloop is buggy

Pros

Easy to use when it works and clean interface. Support tries to be helpful. Pricing about the same as the industry average.

Cons

The system is buggy and tech support just passes the buck and will not take reasonable for anything. I documented for them their system not working and they offer me a 50% off. Surely they should fix the bug but have not. Call Loop made me look bad to my client.

Response from Call Loop, Inc

Replied November 2017

Hi Rick, I'm sorry to hear that, however after looking at the conversation with our support team - it seems that the issue was a user error. We do offer full refunds for problems and issues that arise when it's a Call Loop error, but in this case it wasn't. Because of the large broadcast amount, we did offer a discount on the messages to make up for the mistake made. It happens and we help as much as we can. If there is anything we can do, please email me directly at Chris@CallLoop.com - CEO

Marco from MBBW Property Investments, LLC

Great and self explanatory

We get to communicate with our customers with a few clicks. It is more convenient than manually texting and even sometimes email.

Pros

It allows me to do a lot in just a few clicks of a button. It is very user friendly and when I need any help the response rate is typically quick,

Cons

Not too much. It handles what I need for now. When things get a bit more complex, maybe I may find things that may need to be refined. However, for now things are working great!

Almost satisfied

It’s a great tool to use for drip marketing. Unfortunately, the reports don’t work as they should. Once that feature works properly, then this tool would be awesome!

Pros

The customer service is awesome! I like that it allows me to do other task.

Cons

User interface can be difficult. The reports don’t work properly.

Nancy from New England Carpenters Training Fund

Excellent, we use it to cancel classes and send out reminders

Pros

Very easy to use. I had never sent mass text messages and it took me about half hour to get my list loaded and message sent

Cons

Text messages are small, not many characters