All Mobile Text Alerts Reviews

Mobile Text Alerts Review

Karoly

Religious Institutions, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2018

Really good background for my ministry

PROS

- Reliable, - Affordable. - Very friendly and helpful staff... - ...in the last 13 mounts there was only 2 small glitch and they were corrected less then 8 hours.

CONS

- Need upgrade to provide the general double opt-in rule. (by-law requirement in many country!) - Need upgrade to send an email to me (admin) if someone opt-in and/or opt-out from my service (by law requirement to keep in record them!) - Very nice to let me send email and SMS campaign together, however the email should be free up to a certain amount of email, but definitely not charging by counting of characters . (Your competitors providing 10-18 000 free emails /m) - Please figure out the Time-zone sensitive sending. Similar than the timezone-wrap in Mailchimp. BUT, if i can suggest: forget it the subscribers time zone selection by their IP address location. This is a dead end! There is a lot of issue with that. However if you let me (admin) set up a "time zone delay-number" at every subscriber record and this number can a variable at the "scheduled sending", that would be a really professional solution.

Kristine

Reviewed January 2020

Love Mobile Txt Alerts

Fantastic. They are helpful and very quick to respond to issues. I love their tutorials that are geared to my business. I recommend them all the time and will continue tol

PROS

The program is fairly easy to use. It does have a slight learning curve for the Senior community but they do have awesome tutorials which makes it much easier to learn and implement.

CONS

There is not much I don't like. I seem to have an easier time of getting subscribers as compared to other like alert software, but sometimes I need more and am not sure how to do certain things. Help is always available quickly and are very knowledgeable and don't make me feel like I should have known that particular issue.

Reason for choosing Mobile Text Alerts

Much more user friendly and the support is much better. The learning curve is much less stressful.

Hi Kristine, Thank you so much for your kind feedback! Glad to hear you've had an overall good experience! If you have any questions or need any further help on how to do things or suggestions on how to get more subscribers feel free to let us know! (contact@mobile-text-alerts.com)

Replied January 2020

Pam

1 employee

Reviewed July 2018

All scheduled messages go out 3 minutes late

So far, none

PROS

So far I am pretty disappointed with my purchase and regret purchasing a full year. I wish I had purchased mo to mo so I could cancel.

CONS

All scheduled message go out 3 min late so it is very confusing for subscribers if my messages says join me in 5 minutes and I have already started because you sent the message late.

Hi Pam, Sorry you've experienced some issues! It looks like development was able to find and resolve the issue that was causing the delay. Thank you for bringing it to our attention! Feel free to contact us at contact@mobile-text-alerts.com with any questions or issues!

Replied July 2018

Melodie

Reviewed January 2020

Love Mobile Text Alerts for My LuLaRoe Business

PROS

I love using Mobile Text Alerts to send texts to my customers. It is very easy to set up and get customer subscribed. Once they are subscribed, the ease of creating a text is amazing! The tools that mobile text alerts have for LuLaRoe retailers is great. The live assistant works well to keep up with solds while live. Using the bless registration link through them is They also have loyalty rewards, giveaways and so much more. The app makes it super easy to send a text on the go. Roll over texts is one of the best parts!!

CONS

The only thing I don't like is that the price was a little high unless you pay for year in advance and then it becomes a better price. But roll over texts helps me be okay with price!!

Reasons for switching to Mobile Text Alerts

Roll over Text and LuLaTools!

We appreciate all your nice feedback! So glad to hear you've had a good experience thus far!! Feel free to let us know if you'd like us to review your plan as well and we could take a look (you can email us at contact@mobile-text-alerts.com) :)

Replied January 2020

Firojali

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

Reviewed July 2021

The Best SMS Marketing Tools for Generating More Leads

The way to effectively lead age with SMS showcasing is to consistently add or make an incentive for your clients. Doing that well will require your very own intensive comprehension business yet in addition to the key issues that a client encounters and why they do (or don't) accepting from you. Assuming you see the entirety of that, you can imagine the client's perspective and tailor your SMS messages to address their specific need, regardless of whether that is an absence of trust with the brand or just an absence of impetus to visit your store. From that point, you can distinguish the kind of SMS showcasing instrument you will use to attempt to push them toward purchasing and start composing your advertising messages.

PROS

The Best SMS Marketing Tools for Generating More Leads Lead age with SMS showcasing is tied in with turning your contacts, individuals who have effectively communicated some restricted revenue in your item, into individuals eager to purchase from you.

CONS

You offer real benefit for the client and make them mindful of that using text informing. A dribble crusade is a progression of messages sent throughout some undefined time frame to individuals from your SMS list at times, a trickle crusade will be the most ideal approach to produce new leads utilizing SMS marketing. The issue isn't the arrangement; the arrangement is basic. It's executing on the arrangement that is hard: How would you make an incentive for your clients? That is an inquiry each business needs to respond to in due order regarding themselves dependent on their very own exhaustive comprehension item, their best clients, and the specific issues they tackle for their clients. Accepting you know the entirety of that, passing on that data employing SMS showcasing should be possible in a couple of various ways.

Hi Firojali, thank you so much for your review! We're glad you found Mobile Text Alerts to be a beneficial SMS service!

Replied July 2021

Nick

Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Reviewed October 2017

We use it to communicate w/ about 80 HS students and their parents regarding youth group activites

Communication with students

PROS

Very intuitive to use. Storage of phone numbers very handy. Ability to send at future date is very valuable, so we send reminders of evening activities at 4:30, when kids are out of classrooms.

CONS

Things I'd like to see in the future - Ability to send the same text 2 or 3 days in a row. Or send it on the same day every week for a few weeks, etc. A few more columns for categories of members, ie; boys, girls, parents, juniors, seniors, etc, so we could just click girls and parents to send a message about a sleep over, etc

Hi Nick, thanks for your review! We appreciate you taking the time. :) You actually do have some scheduling options when you set up your message on the Send Message page. If you select "Schedule the Message" instead of "Send the Message Now" it will give you some options for if you want the message to repeat and how often. You can then manage and edit or remove scheduled messages under the Messages->Scheduled Messages tab. You are also able to organize your subscribers into groups if you want to sort them into categories like "boys, girls, parents." You can find a tutorial on groups here: https://mobile-text-alerts.com/blog/adding-editing-removing-groups-control-panel/ Hopefully that helps! Feel free to reach out with any questions.

Replied October 2017

Matt

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Reviewed October 2018

Mobile text alert review

We are a healthcare facility with multiple locations. After a snow storm back in 2014, we had doctors come to work when we were closed. We needed a way to tell everyone the same thing at one time. This software has been a game changer. Now we use it for the shirt of the day on Fridays, a mass text for when servers are down, or even say happy birthday to an employee. Great product!!! hand down

PROS

Easy to use, i like the group feature where you can send to all or just groups of subscribers.

CONS

I always forget how to add a subscriber to a group.

Hi Matt, Thank you for the nice feedback, we appreciate it! :) We are glad you have had a good experience and hope to continue to provide a useful product for you!

Replied October 2018

Richard

Construction, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed February 2019

Excellent product, keeps our staff and craft employees safe and informed

Again, excellent method of communicating with a very large and disjointed work force. The ability to have multiple keywords and groups made it very easy for our employees to choose to register either in English or Spanish so we can have messages tailored to our non English speaking staff. Excellent.

PROS

Extremely easy to use. I have now used Mobile-Text-Alerts with 2 different very large scale jobs. The product is easy for our less technical HR users who send communications to employees for weather events, meetings, or other safety or emergency events. The product was particularly effective during Hurricane Harvey when communications in the area were very disjointed. Mobile Text Alerts is something that more and more of our jobs are using.

CONS

Nothing. The product does its job and is very easy to use. I don't need anything else from it.

Hi Richard, Thank you so much for your kind words! We are glad you have found great success with your text alert system and hope you continue to find good use out of it!

Replied February 2019

Andrea

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2018

I LOVE Mobile Text Alerts

I am able to communicate with staff all over the city in an instant. I don't have to leave a message or rely on email. We use mobile text alerts daily.

PROS

It's easy to use and it's extremely helpful for our staff. I think this was one of the BEST investments we have made.

CONS

The software if wonderful, if there would be one thing I would change it is how to verify who I am sending the text too if I am sending multiple texts. I have to go back and uncheck a checked name to be sure they are not getting the next text. If there was a little box to the side with the names that I could uncheck or a clear button for the names only (not the text). Other than that...it's WONDERFUL!!!

Thanks for your kind words! We will look into your idea and see if we can work that in!

Replied August 2018

5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed September 2023

Great and Simple SMS Tool

A great tool for first time text marketers!

PROS

Easy SMS tool that is great for teams that have not used SMS yet, but do have a marketing strategy.

CONS

Does not have a lot of integration options. If you do not use the most expensive marketing tools, it might not integrate.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! It's great to hear that you've found it helpful and simple. Thank you also for the feedback on integration! If it helps, you can use the API to set up custom integrations. You can get more info on that if you'd like - you can email contact@mobile-text-alerts.com if you have any questions.

Replied November 2023

Missy

Retail, 2-10 employees

Love Mobile Text Alerts

All in all, it’s been great for us! I like the MMS feature just wish it didn’t count as 3 messages PER subscriber

PROS

That it’s integrated with the LuLaRoe BLESS System. I also like how we now have a registration link that automatically signs them up for alerts

CONS

The link doesn’t always work in the text alert and sometimes my text either doesn’t go out or goes out twice

Hi Missy, Thank you for your feedback! Glad to hear you've had an overall good experience. If you have any issues with messages/links feel free to reach out to contact@mobile-text-alerts.com and we can try to help troubleshoot!

Replied November 2018

Asael

Religious Institutions, 51-200 employees

Reviewed October 2018

Great program and service

PROS

The most I like about this software is everything from customer support to the ease of use and that is is not expensive. Also that I can use it everyday and that there are no limited amount of messages of things I can send out. It is very useful for my church and I.

CONS

Nothing everything is great. The software itself I haven't seen anyone else be this advanced.

Hi Asael, Thank you for your nice feedback! :) We hope to continue to provide a positive experience for you!

Replied November 2018

Gavin

Religious Institutions, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2018

Thoroughly enjoy your services...

I have been using Mobile Text Alerts since 2015 and I have been really pleased with you guys. I really like how quickly you fixed the hack that happened about a year ago, and how forward you were with us customers about it.

PROS

I really like the app, and the way i can schedule messages ahead of time. those two things are worth their weight in gold for me in my ministry.

CONS

The character limit. But thats fixible by upgrading to mms, I just havent yet.

Andrea

Reviewed June 2017

I LOVE IT! Mobile Text Alerts has helped us so much.

PROS

It's so easy to use. They help me right away when I have questions. I have a team of over 1500 ladies, and through this system I am able to communicate and update my team through alerts. I am also in love with the personalize tab! I am able to use their First name when personally congratulating them on hitting a milestone! is amazing! So much time saver, and my sales through customers have rise! I am also able to personalize the language! I have Spanish and English team members and customers. I absolutely LOVE the Unlimited text messages!

Hi Andrea, thanks for the kind words! Please let us know if we can ever help with anything

Replied June 2017

Kayla

Pretty good

We like it but are considering canceling because the price is so high.

PROS

The software is fairly easy to use and seems to work efficiently.

CONS

The cost is far too much and there shouldn't be an extra charge for a keyword.

Heather

Apparel & Fashion, 1 employee

Reviewed November 2018

Makes it easy to connect with customers!

Mobile text alerts is easy to use, allows me consistent, reliable access to get information to my customers, and helps me run my business from anywhere. It is priced right and user friendly! I would definitely recommend!

PROS

I love that Mobile Text Alerts is reliable and consistent! It is so user friendly, and it has helped me keep in touch with my costumers. Technology is always changing, but mobile texts is a 100% guarantee that your information will always be sent and seen. ❤️

CONS

There is nothing to dislike. I’ve loved everything about the system so far.

Diane

Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2021

My first time using this company. I will allow you to know later what I think of them. So far. So g

I don't have to announce my own business or my friends business.

PROS

The features I like best is that it is so easy to join. So far I love the ease of using the software and getting my friends to become a part.of the team. I'm looking forward to using the company's advice for my company.

CONS

I am new to this and I am just trying to get in there. But, so far you seem to be awesome. I

Hi Diane, Thank you so much for your nice feedback! Let us know if you have any questions. :) Best, Mobile Text Alerts

Replied February 2021