• Pros

• "Ease of use and functionality. I really liked the fact that they were constantly updating features to make my life easier."

• "The interface is well organized and easy to use. Support is available via live chat and within business hours issues are resolved promptly and thoroughly. "

• "I like the pricing as compared to the service I was previously using"

• Cons

• "Their filters occasionally catch manufacturer names, but they are always quick to resolve the issue. "

• "Start up is a bit difficult but they walk you through it and do a great job."

• "It’s not the most easy layout on the website and app doesn’t work "

Browse Mobiniti Reviews

Mycah from Tommy's Express Car Wash

Hats off to Mobiniti!

Pros

We have had a relationship that has definitely had it's growing pains, but Mobiniti adapted and met us where we needed them most. Our company has some tricky technical requirements and Mobiniti was the only company that was willing to give us a try. These people are rockstars. We recently had an issue with the coupon feature (FYI this is not the norm for them) and after giving them a call, the team quickly troubleshot the platform and had everything running smoothly in no time. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at Mobiniti is the best and is dedicated to helping out his customers. 5-stars for Mobiniti's guest services via [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Cons

At the start of our relationship we had some miscommunications, but nothing that couldn't be resolved. Overall, Mobiniti is a great company that is dedicated to their customers.

Reasons for Choosing Mobiniti

The guaranteed customer support and the willingness to adapt to our high-tech needs.

Clint from Eastern Carolina Housing Organization

Feature packed, Affordable, and Great Support

We are now able to stay connected with clients that are often more difficult to reach through traditional methods.

Pros

The product is easy to use and automation of campaigns have allowed us to stay better connected with our consumers.

Cons

The dashboard isn't as fast to respond and often seem to be waiting after clicking.

Reasons for Choosing Mobiniti

More features (that we needed) and better cost.

Libby from Operation Smile

Tried fitting a square peg in a round hole

Missed deadlines/opportunities due to difficulties with loading lists caused us to abandon this product with money left to spend. It does not work in our environment. Spanish language created a challenge because of the back end messaging and we would bounce between short codes and TFNs trying to resolve the issue. While our account rep was helpful and responsive at some times, we ultimately could not get to a place where the platform was working without massive time commitment for simple donor engagement.

Pros

The pricing for using the platform is really reasonable.

Cons

Onboarding was minimal so it was mostly trial and error. Unfortunately, the product just wouldn't do what we wanted it to from a fundraising/engagement perspective. Never once was able to load a list for a blast without assistance. Also

Reasons for Choosing Mobiniti

Seemed to have the functionality that we were looking for and the pricing was great.

Hailey from Life Church Huntsville

Excellent resource

Easy and effective way to connect with people without having to ask for any of their information. The customer service team goes above and beyond to help get you the most use out of the program.

Pros

The use of a short code number for texting in. Also, the "drip" text features. Affordability based on use. Outstanding customer service.

Cons

Doesn't directly integrate with Planning Center Online. Must have a unique opt-in code word to use the short code. Being able to use a generic code such as "give" or "guest" would add so much to this platform.

Reasons for Choosing Mobiniti

Ease of use; flexible pricing; outstanding customer service

Reasons for Switching to Mobiniti

Text In Church has no option to opt-in via the use of a short code and the pricing plans were not as flexible.

Sparkle from By The Hand Club For Kids

Easy Updates Tool

Great connection tool for easy updates.

Pros

I love being able to send real time events/updates to my teams and students at multiple sites--immediately to their eyes and fingertips (to access links), all at the same time! The 'schedule' feature allows me to schedule events now that need to go out later...yaass! & The Mobiniti support teams patiently answer questions, quickly and efficiently--and as often as I ask them (very frequently!) I also really appreciate how they've helped me troubleshoot and bring solution to all the challenges I experienced. Super Dope!!

Cons

I didn't prefer that I was unable to edit my events once Mobiniti has reviewed them. Upon request, however, they gave me permissions to edit my campaigns at will. Once I save a campaign, if I've done something incorrectly, the system tells me something is off. It fails, however, to highlight the text box, etc in error. As such, I have to play around with text boxes to figure out where I went wrong. I wish Drip Messages had a character count as does the message update text box I wish, on the the initial sign up prompt, contacts had to insert their names as well whatever other one piece of info we choose them to insert (ex: Name, Email Address) I've run into several system kinks. Bright side? Mobiniti's customer service is on point! A troubleshooting help in my time of need!

Reasons for Choosing Mobiniti

My friend's church uses Easy Texting. My church uses Mobiniti, so I went with my church's text update option, since I'd already gotten to interact with it via my church's text updates.

Amanda from Strategic Business Concierge

Exceptional Customer Service

The initial overall experience I've received so far has been outstanding...beyond pleased. I feel confident that I am working with someone that will assist me when I am feeling overwhelmed or have maybe forgotten a step or two. I'm looking forward to working with this company for my business needs.

Pros

I am brand new so I haven't begun messing with all of it yet, however, what [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has shown me so far, seemed to be pretty simple. I just have to get into it and get myself all the way comfortable with navigating through the system. I think it's going to be fun doing the things that I've learned so far. Plus, my business is brand new so I am in no rush, which also means, I won't get frustrated so easily cause I can take my time.

Cons

I don't have any complaints as of yet, and hopefully, I won't, but I promise to provide feedback if I do.

Reasons for Choosing Mobiniti

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. If it weren't for him, I'm not sure if I would've signed up. The reason for that is because I like his high energy and though his passions may not be the same as mine, he treated me as they were. He is very professional and KNOWLEDGEABLE...that makes all the difference. I've been working in customer service for 27 years and I have always made sure I went out my way to help people. Well, today, I am appreciative that I have received it back. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], I hope you see this...thank you so very much. Peace and Blessings

Ryan from AutoConversion

All Around Great Product and Customer Support

Customer service is. excellent. Team members are always responsive and genuinely interested in helping solve your issue

Pros

The platform is robust and rich with features that I don't even use all of.

Cons

No specific cons per se. I am not using 100% of the features and with the ones I am using there are no shortcomings or issues as far as I can tell.

Cost and features

Cameron from H2H Enrollments

Easy to use, excellent customer service & support.

Pros

Cons

A more robust knowledge base and even a training site full of tutorials and in-depth instructions on how to use the software would be very helpful.

Tymaerias from RSMA

MOBINITI

Pros

It has a long number that you can use instead of short number

Cons

It’s not the most easy layout on the website and app doesn’t work

Valentin from ValTek Enterprises LLC

A Great Marketing tool for your Business

Pros

I use Mobiniti for several businesses. Great to see how they have improved over the years. There customers Services is top notch.

Cons

The Bitly I seem to have issues with. Othere than that it is pretty straight forward.

Price.

Lenny from Gold Standard Picks

Industry: Broadcast Media

Fantastic Team and Great Product A++ !!!

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were always there when I needed help or assistance. They were committed to helping me learn how to utilize the software to best fit the marketing needs of my business.

Pros

Cons

Since I Liked Everything about the Product and service the only thing I can say that I honestly disliked were the Purple Pretzels that came in the gift basket they mailed me for the Holidays.

Reasons for Choosing Mobiniti

I shopped around with other companies prior to signing on with them and like the features and value. This helped me increase revenue and lower my labor costs.

Brian from Plaza Tire Service

Great product and easy company to work with

Mobiniti is a great asset in our marketing mix. We use text messaging as another avenue to stay in touch with our customers, and Mobiniti allows us to do this cost-effectively and with a number of time-saving, user-friendly options. I have used other texting services, and the Mobiniti platform is more robust and offers a tremendous value compared to those.

Pros

Mobiniti is easy to use, but when I have a question or need some type of assistance, I really appreciate that help is just a phone call away. Our account executive rep, is always quick to help when needed. Plus the customer support team is quick to respond when I have a special project that requires their assistance for implementation.

Greg from The Throne Group

Great Customer Service

Pros

I like the pricing as compared to the service I was previously using

Cons

Only that it has lots of features that I am still learning.

Pricing and service

Lyle from Horizon Services

New Platform - Performs As We Need

We are using Mobiniti to add another layer of communication with our customers as well as using the platform to market to potential new customers through various types of mediums such as print, venue signage, and promotional video.

Pros

The best part about Mobiniti is the amount of features. We vetted many SMS platforms all only offering a portion of the functionality that Mobiniti does. The tracking is great, the ability to manage customer accounts, set up rewards and coupons works perfectly.

Cons

The only bumps we have run into was the ability to use any keywords (as shortcodes are shared) and the strategy behind using a shortcode vs. long code and choosing which is best for the particular application. I would say neither is the fault of Mobiniti.

Reasons for Choosing Mobiniti

Functionality and features offered. Plus, the company is somewhat local to our HQ.

Reasons for Switching to Mobiniti

Mobinit had more functionality that we wanted to use in the long run.

Austin from H2H Enrollments LLC

Success

It has been a Godsend for us. We are gaining relevance in an industry that is severely lacking companies that offer services like this.

Pros

The ease at which we can reach our new clients. It makes engaging B to B or Knee to Knee exponentially more effective.

Cons

It is difficult to audit who is in our database. I would like to be able to mass delete contacts exactly like we can upload them.

Reasons for Choosing Mobiniti

Customer service. I was able to speak with a human while shopping, not an automated call center. That made a huge difference for us, and me as the administrator.

Bradey from Arizona Natural Selections

Great product and service!

Mobiniti was quick to onboard us and their customer service is amazing. They are available nearly any time of the day and even on the weekends. Our account manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been top notch.

Pros

Ease of use, robust platform, and great customer service

Cons

We have had very few problems so far. A couple outages, but they were fixed very quickly

Jade from Transparent Productions

Solid platform!

Pros

Super easy to use - we love this platform and we've definitely seen having this platform grow our sales. We switched from another platform because it has SO many more features that we weren't able to get with other providers.

Cons

Support can be a little slow to respond, but any minor issues always get resolved so not a huge deal to us.

Response from Mobiniti

Replied April 2018

Jade, Thank you for your recommendation! The team here at Mobiniti is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we¿re proud to be one of the most user-friendly platforms around rich in features!

ANDY from Ads-N-Motion

It has been easy to use and QUICK to get the message out on the fly.

Pros

Customer Support and easy to set up a campaign and the coupon delivery on APPLE/GOOGLE Wallets is a nice feature!

Cons

You can't save a draft while creating a coupon to go back and change a campaign.

Ashley from Suburban Motors Harley-Davidson

Simple & easy to use! Very user-friendly

Pros

It's simple and easy to send SMS. And it's also easy to add new contacts.

Cons

I don't like that it limits the amount of characters to use. Wish you didn't have to use up characters as part of a link; wish that could be in a separate field.

Raymond from Student Assist Plus, LLC

good program with great support

Easy to use plug and play text messaging and mass emailing at an affordable price. So far they have been able to supply everything I was looking for and are open to new additions if I might need them.

Response from Mobiniti

Replied April 2017

Glad to hear we are able to support all of your needs, Raymond. Thank you!

Katie from MOR Media

Industry: Broadcast Media

Works Well For Our Purposes

Pros

Everything is pretty user friendly and simple to figure out.

Cons

I wish there were features to help discourage scam/spam numbers from using the service. We have had several numbers we've had to blacklist

Brad from BGI

I love Mobiniti

I’m super please with everything about Mobiniti!

Pros

The price point and the customer service is unbeatable!

Cons

So far I don’t see any cons. They’re constantly working to upgrade the service.

Jane from Richmond Harley-Davidson

Communication made easy

We use Mobiniti to send out text blasts a couple times a month to notify our customers and it has been received well to our client base.

Pros

Texting our customer base with events and specials has been a great way to quickly and easily reach thousands of people.

Cons

The character count is limited so making each text optimized for your message is important.

Reasons for Switching to Mobiniti

We switched from a voice recorded call that prompted customers to call back. Texting is an easier and faster way to notify our customers.

Vickie from Shelby Lanes

Mobiniti is AWESOME

We have slowly been growing our Text Club with Mobinity. For the last 6 months, we've averaged 5 new numbers a month. Our open/click rates are always above 28%. We look forward to sending more texts per month in the future.

Pros

This has been the easiest SMS to use! The Customer Support (by phone or Chat) has been superb! They are always willing to help, walking me thru anything that we need. We've been using Mobinity for over 2 years now and looking forward to many more years!

Cons

There isn't really any cons, except that I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to do this on my own!

Tommy from TKwins

Best Texting out there!!

Excellent!! would highly Recommend!!

Pros

Very easy to use. Great platform. Very well Designed!!

Cons

sometimes has issues but there fixed ASAP. Great Custumer service!!

Shelly from Napoleon & Piqua Harley-Davidson Dealerships

Mobiniti Texting Review

Great customer service and value. My rep is professional and friendly. The service is easy to use. The valuie is great.

Pros

Easy to use Value Great customer service

Cons

Start up is a bit difficult but they walk you through it and do a great job.

Response from Mobiniti

Replied March 2017

Thank you for the kind words, Shelly. We appreciate your business!

Susan from Ciggy's

Great Service

So far everything has been very easy

Pros

Very easy to use. Customer service has been very quick as well

Cons

I don't like to have to wait to have the text reviewed before being sent. Most of the time its fairly quick but a few times it was over an hour wait time.

PRICE

Sam from Plug Your Holes

I have been using Mobiniti for a few months and love it.

Instant connection with our customers regarding sales and promotions. A must have for any online retailer.

Pros

There cost per msg and the speed in which it is delivered is the best that I've experienced. The service of our rep is great, and blows the other text services we've used out of the water.

Cons

I wish that there were more analytics regarding those receiving the texts. I have a feeling that their hands are tied with this however.

Trisha from Harley-Davidson of Mason City

Great way to reach your customers!

We have had success with our mobile campaigns in getting customers into our store.

Pros

We love how easy it is to reach out to our customers and read their responses! The ability to add a coupon/promotion to the text is very handy.

Cons

We would love to see the ability to utilize emojis in our text.

Reasons for Switching to Mobiniti

Mobiniti offered a better platform.

Dan from Clothes Mentor

Easy to use and drives sales

Pros

Super easy to implement and schedule a campaign

Cons

There could be more tools and there is no easy to use mobile app

Austin from VIV

Great For Government Use

10/10. Great team over there

Pros

The team really helps out a lot when you get started. Once you are trained in you get to know the product really fast.

Cons

Not many cons really. Just took some time figuring the software out like any new product training.

Nathan from ClientSide Marketing

Pros

It does a great job sending mass messages and campaigns that include coupons etc.

Cons

Can't export messages. Meaning on a big campaign I have to go 1 by 1 to find the unsubscribers to match my CRM

Reasons for Switching to Mobiniti

Have multiple subaccount was a big deal

Response from Mobiniti

Replied April 2020

Hi Nathan, You can export messages from your inbox, you can do so via just incoming unread messages or all incoming messages that are date filtered. Also from the dashboard, you can filter the date range in the top right for what unsubscribes you'd like to export. After filtering, simply click the hyperlinked number under the unsubscribes analytic. If you are looking to get real-time updates to you CRM, we do integrate with Zapier which connects to over 2,000+ popular apps including many common CRMs so any time a contact gets updated (including unsubscribes) we can update your CRM if it is Zapier friendly. Lastly, we do also support API + webhooks so you can pass information back and forth that way if needed. Feel free to reach out to us via live chat in app or on our website at any time or call in at 855-662-4648 or email support@mobiniti.com for help!

Madison from Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro South

Loving Mobiniti so far!

I liked that it worked financially for my organization, the customer service rep I worked with was so kind and was always a phone call away, and it truly is the best option out of all the software out there for the Boys & Girls Clubs

Pros

I really like the customer service and availability of the representative I spoke with. I also appreciate that it's a no-contract agreement

Cons

That opt-in texts that come in to us also cost money, that was never communicated (we thought we were only going to be charged for sms messages going out to people, not coming in)

Reasons for Switching to Mobiniti

Remind stopped being a free service and started charging thousands of dollars per year

Katherine from Mind Your Body Wellness

Small Business Owners Haven!

Excited to streamline and automate client communications.

Pros

Everything in one place! I don't have to work with 3-4 other companies to handle my needs

Cons

The is a learning curve but the customer service is amazing!

Sonia from L'il Angles Consignment

Ground Breaking!!!

My experience thus far has been amazing .

Pros

I am so excited about this software. My business relies heavily on social media and a mailing list both of which are becoming harder and harder to reach my audience. Mobiniti offers a product that is affordable, easy to use and the results are incredible!

Cons

It took me some time to figure out how to use the interface. So expect to sit with it and test a lot. It is a very robust software with many features.

Reasons for Choosing Mobiniti

Pricing, and ease of use as well as support from my mentors and other similar business owners.

Chrissy from The Resale Lab

Reasonably Priced, Solid Basics

Pros

Solid product, good support. Features are basic and reliable.

Cons

Would love to have 24/7 support. Limit customer service hours are a challenge in our retail business.

Vazrik from DOT

Great Service

Pros

Flexiability, Easy to use platform. Recommmend to everyone

Cons

None so far, everything seems great so far

Yvonne from yvonne@herbstmarketing.com

Highly recommended mobile texting platform

I switched to Mobiniti from Lime Cellular and couldn't be happier. Lime Cellular was costing me nearly $300 per month and I wasn't using it enough to justify the expenditure. Mobiniti is easy to use, intuitive to understand, has all the features I need to set up client accounts and broadcast text messages .. and is saving me a great deal of money. Thank you, Mobiniti!

Response from Mobiniti

Replied April 2017

Thank you, Yvonne!

Robert from StyleSeat

Clunky Platform

Rep we worked with didn't do his job and was not communicative

Pros

I truly did not like anything about this platform.

Cons

Consultant we worked with; ease of use; geographical limitations; no visibility of sent messages; difficult to move between different messages; very inefficient platform

Reasons for Switching to Mobiniti

Free Trial ended at Sales msg...big mistake...there platform is far more superior

Nathan from Syndicate Studios

decent way to bring in leads

im new to this, so okay, but definitely has some issues to figure out when it comes to logging the verifying data.

Pros

getting people to sign up for product giveaways so that we can then send them discounts later form that signup list.

Cons

you ask for zipcode as a means to verify and then i can not actually find that data, which is counterproductive to the added data question.

Kim from Chatterbox Multi Media LLC

Great Value & Support is Outstanding

Overall, the software does a good job. There are some glitches but some are out of their control. The support I've received from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been excellent.

Pros

The ability to create a coupon landing page

Cons

The coupon landing page had glitches and some content may not get past certain carriers and one of my campaigns did not deliver well. I feel there should be the ability to flag keywords or products that can create delivery issues in the set up process.

Claude from Hyperglow Tour

Love Mobiniti! Best Pricing! Amazing Customer Support!

Pros

Pricing is the best we have came across! Jim Sulima hooked it up and his customer service has been A+! Highly recommend any one looking to get into SMS advertising to sign up with Mobiniti!

Cons

Allow users too upload their data with Symbols. Currently we can not do it ourselves because our phone numbers have symbols in them. But luckily their customer support team will do it for us themselves if we email a CVS file.

Shelby from Solutions Staffing

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Mobiniti is great. I'm glad we didn't abandon text marketing before trying it!

Ease and speed of use.

Pros

I love the customer support - so responsive. I love the unlimited groups and unlimited # of messages you can send in one blast. I also love that Mobiniti's developers format my phone list for me, rather than me doing it.

Cons

My least favorite part is that there's no way to organize groups into folders. When you have a ton of groups, it would be helpful for search purposes.

Kristi from Emens Auditorium, Ball State University

Mobile Marketing Made Simple

I am very pleased with Mobiniti. The support, functionality, and cost exceeded my expectations.

Pros

Mobiniti provides functionality that we had not been able to gather before from other mobile marketing software. The features, contests, response inbox, etc. allowed us to increase our mobile marketing capabilities, as well as use for an employee contact system at the same time.

Cons

At first, the interface itself was difficult to use, simply because there were so many function options. I found it difficult to find the function I was looking for. However, Mobiniti has a great support team that usually solved this problem quickly, training me to find what I was looking for.

Joseph from Insurance

CHILDCARE REVIEW

It was a great experience!

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]...the on boarding process was educational.

Cons

I wish we had an email campaign option. Email marketing could supplement our efforts.

Reasons for Choosing Mobiniti

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]...he was intricate in our decision making process.

Great service, Great Price!

Good service, great price. Support is very available and helpful.

Pros

The price is phenomenal. I have tried other services and Mobiniti's pricing is the difference between profitability and not being profitable.

Cons

It has a bit of a learning curve, but worth the effort to learn,

Shane from Westerly Life LLC

Excellent product with amazing features and customer service

Pros

The feature set is the best that I have seen. I moved away from an inferior product for the same amount of money to use Mobinit.

Cons

The feature set is so extensive that if you don't use a feature often, you will forget how to use it! This isn't a dislike but rather a minor annoyance.

Jade from Transparent Productions

Seamless product to use!

Pros

Very intuitive and flexible platform. We are able to run a variety of campaigns and tailor them to exactly what we want. Easy to use and good pricing options.

Cons

Automatic reply is a mandatory feature that you aren't able to disable - which ends up using credits.

Mary from tiny tots

Pretty Good

Pros

There were a few options that I wish had more clarification, since I blasted an email with the wrong keyword prior to having a one-on-one phone consult walk through. Oops! Otherwise, good.

Cons

Wish some parts were more intuitive online.

Mary from Awesome Sauce, Inc

Industry: Restaurants

Great Experience. Service is quick a Friendly

Easy Communication with customers. So many prefer a text over an email.

Pros

I love seeing how the customers are interacting with my posting. It is fun to watch the numbers grow as the customers click on the link provided in the text.