• Pros

• "Fabulous customer service, great pricing and a quality tool."

• "Love the scheduling and easy of mass messaging to different lists set up"

• "The user interface is amazing, as is the customer service and overall usability."

• Cons

• "Sometimes it is complicated to remove people or to figure out how to move them from group to group. Overall, with a little bit of hunting and pecking I was able to figure out everything. "

• "There's nothing that I dislike thus far. It is slightly more expensive than other options, but right now it's worth it for all of the integrations"

• "The only complaint I could possibly have and it really isn't one is that we can only pause an account for 3 months, but it is super easy to go in and re-pause if we need."

Browse SimpleTexting Reviews

Shelby from Houston Downtown Management District

Software has everything we need!

We've really loved being able to build our SMS list and SimpleTexting has been easy to use.

Pros

We had tried three options simultaneously and picked SimpleTexting because it has so many integrations that are easy to use. We are able to do giveaway contests, collect data, it integrates with our email software - really, they are the pros and have figured out what most clients need from the start.

Reasons for Choosing SimpleTexting

Because they offered the most options and customizations. User-friendly interface. Great support.

Jen from A-1 Heating & Air Conditioning

Industry: Facilities Services

Reliable texting service. Great that customers can text our landline!

Overall, this is a great product. The last text service we used didn't always get the messages sent and we knew this because we were sending them to employees with our company's cell phones. We use this a lot to communicate directly with customers and staff, not as much as a marketing/mailing list/keyword tools...yet!

Pros

We loved that we were able to set this up with our existing business landline. We can schedule messages to go out and set-up mailing lists. We can set-up as many users as we'd like as well. It's nice that we can save the customers' information within the software as well for ease of use.

Cons

I wish it had better group texting or group texting at all. We use this to text employees a lot and have to set it up as a "campaign " and they cannot see the other responses. I wish it had a built in afterhours reply. I know there's a way to set it up with another app, but we don't have it and I haven't messed with it. Pictures coming INTO our line take a very long time to receive, hours in most cases.

Reasons for Choosing SimpleTexting

I honestly cannot remember, but I think it was the price and unlimited users (but we pretty much all log into the same account now so we can all see all the messages)

Decent, but can not "replicate campaign" without some painful "cut and paste"

Meh

Pros

Fairly easy to use. Why do I have to use more words? Meh.

Cons

Texts cannot be emulated to come "FROM" our own company name or a person in our company, so many of our recipients immediately opted OUT. Also, it should be soooo simple to "replicate campaign" to send the same message again, with a few tweaks, or to a newly imported set of recipients. But no, it's a painful cut and paste each time. Also, the system does not safe drafts?!

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied January 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We always appreciate customer suggestions and have implemented the ability duplicate past campaigns!

One of the best strategic partner you will ever find in business.

After being burned badly by other companies who present themselves as similar (years ago) I entered into business with Simple Texting. From then to now, I have renewed my enthusiasm for one of the most effective means to market anything, I’ve ever experienced.

Pros

I am constantly amazed at how this company manages to find and keep some of the most talented people who are relentlessly dedicated to their customers success. In an age when many tech companies rely on synthetic customer service driven by soulless algorithms, Simple Texting is NOT one of them. ST is real live people WITH SOULS who truly care about their customers success and will do anything in their power to make it work for customers. They take complicated technology and strategies and make them flat-out simple.

Cons

The cons are too few to even mention. Simple Texting is great!

Reasons for Choosing SimpleTexting

I had a phone conversation with this company’s CEO (Sean G.) before engagement. After just a few minutes, it was evident that this company was built for “long-haul” success for themselves and the lucky customers that do business with them.

James from New World Computers

Ease of use, simple UI make this a leader

Great UI. The "SimpleTexting" name says it all. it IS simple to use. A winner.

Pros

The simple and quick to grasp user interface makes this tool a winner over all the others we tried. And we tried a lot of them. When using a texting software, you want to quickly add recipients, handle lists with no fuss, and get message out quickly and remotely. This excels at all of them. Especially since we use this 2-3 times per year for onsite events, coming back to it after a few months is a quick dive with minimal re-learning time.

Cons

Renewals. The auto-renew feature was difficult to understand. I thought I paused the billing, but then it renewed automatically and we were re-charged. At first I was upset, but then found the menu for it in a bit of a non-intuitive location. They were nice and reversed that charge. I just made a note of it for the future. So just an FYI if you'd be using it periodically. Not a game killer though because the tool is so easy to use.

Reasons for Choosing SimpleTexting

#1: Ease of use. #2: Good price.

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied November 2019

Hey James! Thank you so much for the kind words. :) We're so happy to hear that you've found the platform so easy to use for your events. Also, we really appreciate your feedback on renewals and pausing your account. I'm bringing this back to my team so we can discuss how we might be able to make this process a bit more clear. Thanks again, and happy texting!

Kaila from All Things Boudoir

Industry: Photography

Great software, plays nice with others

We used SimpleTexting to quickly reschedule clients due to COVID-19. We've used it to increase and streamline bookings and use it in our Facebook ad campaigns and more. We're getting ready to use it as a communication tool for generating sales when clients are reviewing their images.

Pros

I really like not only the ease of use, but the effect being able to immediately communicate with our clients has on booking rates and retention. We are able to troubleshoot and solve customer service issues quickly and easily. We implemented one way texting with our main marketing automation software and it greatly increased booking rates. Adjusting our stack to include SimpleTexting and two way texting capabilities has it increased it dramatically yet again. We're incorporating it into other areas of our business and using it to quickly and easily communicate with large numbers of clients at once in a way that still feels personal and available.

Cons

The only thing I wish is that I was able to trigger more action from outside sources. We use ActiveCampaign as our main marketing automation software and I wish I had more capability with a direct integration or a workaround through Zapier to trigger it within a campaign, not just at the very beginning.

Reasons for Choosing SimpleTexting

We were previously using ActiveCampaign but wanted something that allowed 2 way communication. Because we wanted a texting solution for customer service and sales, it made sense to make the switch and add another software to our stack.

Lauren from Camp Sonshine - Nebraska

Great customer service!

So far, I love this software and I have already recommended it to other camping professionals who handle recruiting!

Pros

What I like about this software is that I am able to contact recruits without using my own telephone number. I am able to save their contacts to the app and message recruits the same way I would on my personal phone, but I am not crowding up my personal messages app with contacts that I barely know.

Cons

At first, when I was learning about the software in the free trial, I wasn't able to send as many messages as I was hoping (in order to see if the product fit what I actually did on a daily basis). However, I contacted customer support and they were more than happy to help me out so that I could communicate how I needed.

Reasons for Choosing SimpleTexting

We chose SimpleTexting because of the option to communicate back and forth with recruits through messaging, whereas other software only allowed you to contact them but they weren't able to respond.

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied December 2019

Thanks for this review, Lauren! We're really glad you've been able to keep your personal phone and contact info private by using SimpleTexting for your recruiting-related communication. :D Also, thanks for the feedback regarding the trial! As you know, we do provide 50 free messaging credits on our 2-week free trial, but we're always happy to talk through what makes the most sense for each individual user. :) Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything else we can do for you!

Hunter from Acadian Ambulance

Simply the Best Choice

SimpleTexting may seem like they do everything all the other text vendor do. But, where they really stand out is their customer service. Every question I have asked has been at least acknowledged within 30 minutes. Every issue has been fixed within 24 hours. SimpleTexting makes it very easy to reach out to their customer service and they are very quick and friendly every single time. This is by far the main selling point for me when it comes to picking out out a vendor.

Pros

The ease of use which seemed far easier than most every other vendor in the business.

Cons

The very small limit on characters used per credit. I feel like this could be just a slightly larger cap for a 1 credit text and it would not be an issue.

Reasons for Choosing SimpleTexting

SimpleTexting had better prices and they were the quickest and nicest to respond to me when asking about the product.

Intuitive Product and Easy to Use!

It gave us an option for text to give service which was a "nice to have" not a priority.

Pros

The option of having unlimited keywords was important to us. We wanted to be able to use this product for multiple projects.

Cons

At this time we don't have anything that we are not fond of.

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied February 2020

Thanks for this sweet review! It's wonderful to hear that our unlimited Keywords feature has helped you with your multiple use cases. :) Keep up the great work!

Carli from Keller Williams

So easy to use!

I tried using another company before simple texting. It was so confusing so I searched for a new company and found simple texting. It was easy to set up and it’s easy to send out texts! Plus it’s a great value. I love that I can auto schedule texts too, so I can set and forget.

Pros

Ease of use. Value. Auto scheduling texts.

Cons

I can’t think of a con of this product. Everything has been great.

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied January 2020

Hi Carli! This review was so great to read. It's wonderful to hear that you've found SimpleTexting to be so much easier to use than the platform you were using before. We're so glad the ability to schedule (and "set and forget") messages has been so helpful in streamlining things for you, too. :) Keep up the great work, and let us know if there's ever anything else we can help you with!

Javier from GetUpside

By FAR the BEST texting service on the market !

I dramatically improved my conversion rate for my radio customer acquisition campaigns.

Pros

Auto-responders - folks that text your short-code can be automatically enrolled in a marketing drip campaign or an ongoing content marketing campaign. We found that service to improve our app install ration by 40%. Scale up - you can start with a low plan and just upgrade as you start using the service more. Once you're at the top, you're only paying /text! Cost - Costs are very reasonable and super transparent. And if you want to go all in and get your very own shortcode, they can even help with that! Self service - You can edit and improve your texts as you go, you usually don't have to wait for anyone Customer service - AMAZING customer service. Real people that you can talk to over and over again. Super easy chat feature. Group texting - If you want to send a message to everyone on your list, that's easy too.

Cons

No timestamp - Biggest con is that they don't have a timestamp when people subscribe; they just tell you when the date is. Not having the time makes it harder to optimize marketing campaigns. Filtering - trying to navigate the lists and autodrip can be tricky because most pages don't have filtering or sorting functionality. You have to skim through the page looking for the list that you want No "duplicate" feature - When trying to recreate an autoresponder campaign, you have to enter ever message in one at a time, which is time-consuming. A/B Testing - This is more of a WISH than a CON since I don't think any service offers this - would be great if they would let users A/B test different text messages to see which ones produced more engagement - like email subject line tests.

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied April 2018

Thanks Javier for taking a few minutes to leave some comments and feedback! We always get excited when customers see such a benefit from using text messaging. With regard to your wish list, we're really focused on listening to our customers and delivering improvements wherever possible. Timestamps will be added to all list exports in the coming days, we think filtering, A/B testing and duplication are all great ideas and are on our roadmap so keep an eye out for these in the future.

Anika from Youth Activism Project

Great for engaging with Gen Z

Our remote organization works with teens all across the country, so Simple Texting is indispensable to getting our work done. Customer service is also excellent -- quick, painless, and friendly! I'd recommend it to anyone needing SMS marketing in their business or nonprofit.

Pros

It's user-friendly and it integrates well with other apps, which is necessary for my work.

Cons

One functionality that I would like is if I could filter the inbox based on lists of customers

Reasons for Choosing SimpleTexting

The pricing and features were better for me

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied January 2020

Hey Anika! Thank you for this kind review! We're so glad that you're able to communicate easily with the teens that you work with through SimpleTexting. Also, thanks so much for the suggestion about sorting the Inbox based on lists of customers! I think that would be a great feature to have and I've already let my dev team know so they can add it to their list of features they'd like to roll out in the future. :) In the meantime, a great way to filter your Inbox is to create sub-accounts for each of your lists. You can read more about how to create those here: https://simpletexting.com/features/multi-user-access/ Please feel free to email us if you have any questions on this at support@simpletexting.net, and thanks again!

Joanna from The Good Samaritan Center

Pricey, but love getting right to our customers "pockets"

Ease of use for customers and keyword access.

Pros

Lots of great features and easy for customers to sign up for messages/sales/specials at our Charity Bingo Hall and Resale Stores.

Cons

For a non-profit, the service is expensive. Not too long after we signed up for the service, I was contacted about receiving a non-profit discount. I sent the information and checked back in, but got zero response back.

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied October 2017

We really appreciate you taking a few minutes to write a review, Joanna. Glad to hear how easy it is for customers to sign up and for you to reach back to them instantly! Sorry to hear that you didn't receive the non-profit discount on sign up. We believe in making our service as accessible as possible for non-profit organizations and I've taken care of updating your plan now. We're here to help if there's anything more we can do. Thanks again for being a long time customer!

Eric from Source2 RPO

SimpleTexting Integrates with our ATS for easy candidate communication

Pros

We use our SimpleTexting subscription with our ATS system, BrightMove. This is something we had integrated to easily text candidates directly from the ATS. It works great and send communications promptly once you hit send. Customer Service team is great for any issues you may have.

Cons

The pricing bundles for the amount of text messages. I really wish there was a 15,000 message option between the 7,500 and 25,000 text allotment.

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied July 2018

We're so glad that SimpleTexting has helped you with your ATS, Eric! We do understand that your message needs will not always match up with our listed plans, especially when it falls between 7500 and 25000. That is why we're more than happy to create a custom plan for you! Please feel free to reach out to our customer support team to get that set up!

Easy & Effective Communication Tool

Overall, I love SimpleTexting. It's easy to use and an excellent communication tool. Texting is a much more efficient way of reaching partners since email is becoming a thing of the past.

Pros

SimpleTexting is simple to use and easy to implement in your marketing and communication toolbox. We use to communicate important upcoming events to our partners. I love that I can import lists and we don't have to use the 555888 sign up feature. I like that partners can respond back to me and if I want to, I can respond back to them.

Cons

Customer Service took about 3-4 days to resolve a problem for us. This is not a horrible lag of time but it would be better to have a 48 hour turnaround time. For those 4 days, we were unable to text and this slowed productivity. Also, I find it odd that all members of this software have the same number of 555888. I know people have to text in with the correct keyword but what if someone from another company accidentally types in our keyword? Does this automatically put them on our list? It hasn't happened yet but I always wondered that.

Ember from In-telligent

Using SimpleTexting to Drive Downloads

We needed a simple way to drive app downloads for our company, and SimpleTexting provides that. It's so easy to add the shortcode and keyword to our marketing materials. The platform even integrates with our website, allowing visitors to request a download link to their phone simply by adding their number in to the appropriate field on our site. Before ST, we had to verbally explain the the download process or email download links, neither of which were streamlined solutions.

Pros

New keywords and campaigns are easy to set up and reporting is robust.

Cons

Our company has to use two different shortcodes, one for the US and one for CAN. We'd prefer to use the same shortcode for both, but the number we use in the US isn't available in CAN and has less keywords taken, so we have to stick with it.

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied January 2019

Thank you for your feedback Ember! We're glad that SimpleTexting has helped you to increase app downloads! We actually do have the same short code in both the US and CAN, though they operate independently. We'd be happy to check on keywords in the US to see if we can make that work for you. Feel free to reach out at support@simpletexting.net.

Pauline from MyOutDesk

VERY EASY SETUP! we were up and running and sending out messages in a few minutes.

Pros

It makes SMS and shortcodes easy to use and manage. Other software would entail months of setup for a shortcode (but it's more specific / our own) however this one still works pretty much the same way! It's all about convenience and efficiency. Also easy to create and schedule blasts to our clients and hot leads. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AMAZING. We have never had a chat wait for more than 3 minutes. SOMEONE IS ALWAYS THERE TO HELP OUT.

Cons

The limitations on imports. I still love how quick and easy it is to communicate with customer support so they can increase the limits on our imports but we churn out hot leads fast and it becomes a daily (and possibly tedious future task). we understand the implications of needed consents, but hopefully it can be automated in the future.

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied February 2018

Thanks for providing some feedback and leaving a review! We've tried to make it as easy as possible to get started with short code messaging, and we're happy that you've been able to make it work so quickly for your business. Our customer support team is super excited about the shout out, they work incredibly hard to make it happen for our customers. We're constantly looking at our processes to make our customers lives easier so I've asked our team to look at the import restrictions. To help ensure the integrity of our service, there are some checks in place but I'm sure we can make it a bit easier for you.

Mike from Lotvestors LLC

Brings our business into the new decade!

It is easy to set up and implement. I researched every competitor I could find and SimpleTexting was by far the best value. Setting up separate keywords for each property I offer for sale gives me instant feedback on what ones are more popular than others. And doing a text "blast" to my list has a much better response rate than an identical email "blast".

Pros

It is an easy to use and effective way to engage with prospects and customers.

Cons

I can't think of anything I do not like.

Reasons for Choosing SimpleTexting

Best value (no "per keyword" charges really makes a difference for me). Plus super easy to use.

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied January 2020

Thank you so much for this positive review, Mike! We love our real estate customers and are so happy that the platform's become an easy way for you to connect with your prospects (and that it's been easier than email!). Let us know if there's ever anything else we can do to support you!

Kyle from Knocking

Best Text Marketing Platform We Have Used

It is great to break into different markets with a dedicated short code. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been super helpful and was very beneficial in helping us stand this up. We love to see the data and subscription rates across different cities/markets/channels and ST allows us to do that flawlessly.

Pros

UX is great and easy to work with. Setting up keywords, subscriber lists, viewing data/analytics, is all very simple (I could make a pun here) - The biggest difference I noticed in SimpleTexting compared to other text marketing tools is the quickness. SimpletTexting sends messages to tens of thousands of our subscribers at once within seconds. Other platforms we used took anywhere from 5-10 minutes TOTAL for the same amount of volume we do with ST.

Cons

Haven't really found anything that we disliked about the software yet. ST allows us to get what we need done.

Chloe from Holy Family School of Faith

A great tool, but not quite as the full integration system that we'd hoped for

We'd previously used another software to send out daily text messages, but the amount of subscribers we had wasn't a good fit for their system. We have seen great delivery and open rates with SimpleTexting and the interface is easy to navigate and understand.

Pros

I loved being able to create a template (and the best practices templates that are included are helpful, too). This makes sending our nightly texts as simple as a few clicks.

Cons

We went with SimpleTexting as a solution to texting our contacts due to the MailChimp integration. But we discovered that the integration doesn't work for many of our contacts, since we only have their phone numbers, not their emails (which are required to enter a contact in MailChimp).

Whitney from Totes Adorable

Mom-preneur MUST HAVE!

My business is a child’s product. Moms are buying my items. Moms that are busy, and needing that extra reminder! My text alerts notify my customers when an anticipated release is live, or rewards them with a random discount code! Within minutes of sending a text, I’m pushing sales to my website!

Pros

It’s easy! I’m a business owner with a growing business! But before that...I’m a mom of 4! I need my software to be simple and fast! This meets those needs!

Cons

I wish you could send image! Not links to images, but send the actual image in the text and still have a link to shop!

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied January 2020

Hey Whitney! Thanks for this positive review! We love our mompreneurs and are so thrilled the platform is helping to drive sales to your website. :D I wanted to let you know that you actually can send images (along with links to your shop) in the same message! You can do this by toggling the "MMS" button when sending a Campaign. You can read more about sending images here: http://txt.vg/YyBW70. Let us know if you have any questions as you go to do this!

Shana from STx3 Content

Industry: Writing and Editing

Easy to use and customize

Great software that's easy to use. Many features that allow this software to be used across many industries and for many purposes. For instance, general news from a health club or a survey series from a political group.

Pros

This is my go-to suggestion for clients who want to begin a SMS marketing campaign. For instance, I've used it for health clubs, restaurants and more. The software is easy to use and set up, and is fully customizable. I love being able to send longer messages rather than truncated ones, and you can send MMS as well. Highly recommended.

Cons

The contact import is a little sloppy if you don't have your CSV juuuuuust right. You may end up with duplicate contacts, or with contacts whose details are mixed up. I'd recommend using XLS instead of CSV.

Tommy from Brick: The Digital Wellness Movement

SimpleTexting is the best option for SMS Marketing

It's definitely the best solution I've found for SMS messaging. Everyone on the team is quick to help, answer questions, and I feel they are constantly upgrading the experience, I can't wait to see what the future holds!

Pros

I love that I can set up campaigns but also reply directly to individuals. It's like I have an extra phone where I can send blasts or communicate directly with my audience. I also love that the app allows me to stay connected when I'm mobile.

Cons

As a fast-growing audience, my costs are rising quickly and the unused SMS's expire.

Cheaper

A great solution for our small businesses!

Great value for the money and flexible accounts that allow you to pay based on volume.

Pros

All the features are easy to use! I love being able so simply schedule and send out texts. The ability to set up recipients in groups allow for targeted texts to specific groups within the organization.

Cons

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied January 2019

We're happy to hear that SimpleTexting has been beneficial to your business! If you have any suggestions on how to improve the process of removing people or moving them from group to group, we love to hear them! You can reach us at support@simpletexting.net.

Matthew from Guide Social

The Best SMS Platform I have found

I love the UI, it's super easy to use, customer support is off the charts amazing. I love the way the platform works in every way, it's the best experience I have found after doing lots of research and trials.

Pros

Cons

The app is a bit glitchy, and it does get pretty expensive when you have a decent amount of people on your list since you are charged based on sent messages. Eventually I may be priced out if I keep building.

Reasons for Choosing SimpleTexting

easier to use, less expensive startup costs.

Anthony from Fabrica Creative

Simple Texting is Great!

The staff with Simple Texting is awesome! They are very timely and extremely helpful and patient!

Pros

I was recently shown some of the additional features like "Text to Vote" and was so happy to see this was already pre-made and ready to roll with only a little info needed from me. It made our contest a breeze for voting!

Cons

The only thing I can think of is not realizing that each person texting in is more than one text. So when calculating pricing and such, I should have accounted for a couple texts each when determining how many credits I needed. But it's so cheap it never hurt my pocket going over by a few.

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied September 2018

We're so glad that you're getting use out of our additional features Anthony! We are always trying to add new, easy-to-use features so people can communicate with their clients. In terms of credits, we do not charge for incoming messages and we're more than happy to suggest the appropriate plan size for your needs!

Joel from Thrift2gift

Pros

Struggled to figure out the import contacts system, but customer support was fantastic! The layout of the software is very well thought out. Overall, this company was recommended by multiple people I know.

Cons

Getting permission to import CSV files and all of the problems I had with it or a very cumbersome. First of all, when you try to import contacts from a list or CSV file, it asked you to first contact somebody in order to get permission to do so. However the link to contact someone did not work the first time I used it. So I had to go online and chat with someone in order to figure it out. Once I got permission, The program kept telling me that I was getting an internal error message. In the end, I had to end up emailing my lists and files to a customer support member in order to have him add them into the system. Someone please figure out how to improve the system of importing files

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied October 2017

Thanks so much for taking a few minutes to write a review, Joel. It means a lot to get feedback from our customers! We try to strick a balance between ease of use and maintaining compliance standards when it comes to importing contacts. We're constantly reviewing our processes and we'll look into how we could make this easier for future customers. We're looking into the import issue now and we'll fix it as soon as possible. Happy to have you as a customer and we're looking forward to working with you!

John from Commute.org

Using Simple Texting for "transit alerts" - easy, efficient, effective.

Pros

Overall ease of use and adoption by our customers has exceeded our expectations. Excellent value and has improved our customer service tremendously.

Cons

More visibility into reason(s) why SMS might be delayed by certain carriers when they have internal issues - not really a Simple Texting issue, but something that would make the tool better.

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied August 2018

Thanks for the feedback John! It's great the hear about your customer adoption rates! We do find that people greatly prefer texts. We appreciate your thoughts on issues that can occur specifically on the carriers' end and are in discussions on how we can improve the visibility on this!

Jeff from ViewSpark

Industry: Fund-Raising

Great Platform

Pros

Fabulous customer service, great pricing and a quality tool.

Cons

No regrets at this point. I've used this platform with dozens of my clients and everything is functioning well.

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied August 2018

We're glad the platform has been a success with your clients Jeff! Our customer service team does work hard to give everyone a great experience and I know they'll appreciate your kind words here!

Andrea from SPARK

Industry: Mental Health Care

So helpful, great customer service

These people really went above and beyond to help me set up my code and give us the best deal. They helped resolve a few issues I was having very quickly and were so responsive to my messages through their "chat" service. I've also been very pleased with the platform itself! One thing that I wish we could see is when autoresponder messages have indeed been sent. Right now my only confirmation that my 2week delayed autoresponder is sending is that my number of messages sent (total) for the last week is disproportionate to the number of new subscribers. I think there is some room to develop the user-friendliness of the platform, but in general, it does its job. I wish analytics had more some more abilities regarding how many subscribers and trends across weeks that I can define myself.

Pros

It does exactly what I want to.

Cons

The online platform could be more comprehensive and user friendly

Eric from Plexus Software, LLC

Clean and simple, just like their name

The API was easy to get connected to, and the web interface was also clean and intuitive. Customer support was great, as they put me immediately in touch with someone who could fix my issue right away.

Tony from HealthMarkets

Easy to use interface and automation makes things WAY easier

Pros

The simple yet easy to use interface makes for less clutter for the user. Also there are very short and good videos on how to setup and use the different abilities SimpleTexting offers.

Cons

Wish there were more advanced videos on Autoresponders and Campaigns and how one may use them differently with examples, etc. But overall, you can setup SimpleTexting very easily and use in the first 5 minutes after signing up!

Reasons for Choosing SimpleTexting

Ultimately it was the free trial and free credits to see how it worked. I did know a few other colleagues that used SimpleTexting so it was easier to make a decision after using the interface and getting a little help from them.

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied January 2020

Great to hear from you, Tony! That's awesome that you've found the platform and our tutorials helpful and easy to use. :) Also, thanks for the feedback on wanting more resources related to Autoresponders and Campaigns! I'm making a note of this so we can take this into account as we write new Help articles. In the meantime, we'd be happy to hop on a demo with you to chat through the different ways you can use Autoresponders and Campaigns for your specific use case! Feel free to email us at support@simpletexting.net and we'll get that set up right away. :)

Simon from Relearn Church

Wish I knew about SimpleTexting a year ago

We're using SimpleTexting to communicate with our donors and engage with other supporters and customers on a daily basis.

Pros

The user interface is simple to navigate and it's super easy to get started. The other options were underdeveloped or too intimidating to onboard. A huge plus is that they gave us a nonprofit discount—and we didn't even have to ask!

Cons

There was nothing I liked least. I've been impressed from the start.

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied December 2019

Simon, thank you so much for this positive review! We love our non-profits and are so happy to be able to offer you all 15% off all of our monthly plans. :) We're also so happy to hear that you've found everything so simple and easy to use in communicating with your subscribers! Keep up the great work!

chris from Eagle Realty

Text Marketing & Communication is Essential

Love simple texting as our first platform for text marketing

Pros

Love the scheduling and easy of mass messaging to different lists set up

Cons

which the bulk pricing was more flexible and pricing for sms vs. mms was a little less, but overall a great experience thus far!

pricing pacakges

Rebecca from MDR Advertising

Texting campaigns are awesome!

Reaching customers by text is more effective than email for certain types of campaigns and this gives us easy ability to draft texts, send, report and respond to individuals extremely easily.

Pros

This tool was super easy to use and implement and we can turn it on and off depending on client campaigns. The customer support is superior and extremely responsive.

Cons

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied February 2020

Great to hear from you, Rebecca! Thanks for the kind words about the intuitiveness of the platform and the responsiveness of our support team! We appreciate it so much. :) Also, thanks for the feedback about pausing your account! I'm going to take this back to my dev team so we can take this into consideration when we build out future releases of our platform!

James from Code Ninjas

SimpleTexting

Pros

Easy to setup and use. The data tracking is better than our previous texting application. Being able to resend people a text who clicked on our link had been very beneficial. I strongly recommend SimpleText.

Cons

I haven’t had any negative experiences with the software. The price point and ease of use are perfect.

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied February 2020

Thanks so much for the review, James! That's awesome that you've had such a positive experience on the platform with our data tracking features and our pricing, especially compared to your last texting platform. Let us know if there's ever anything else we can help you with!

Mary from Sierra Pacific Mortgage - SW Portland

Superior Customer Support - Functionality Needs Improvement

Your Customer Support is second to none! Seriously! They were so helpful and patient - we had to keep going back and forth and everyone I talked to took the time to get the survey system working correctly, etc. I was thankful that they were there because I needed them .... a lot!

Pros

Customer Support, and, if I had gotten far enough into using it - probably the automation

Cons

The functionality kept glitching - I would get it working correctly so that the flow was working well, and then I would send it out to our clients and it either wouldn't work, or something else was wrong with the flow

Reasons for Choosing SimpleTexting

I got to the point where I had used it so much and done so many trials that I just thought I would stick with it since support started to get to know what I needed.

Clark from FinUnited

They are a very professional group with a ton of experience. There hands on approach is amazing

Added monthly revenue

Pros

Its easy to use and they are ready to help 24/7! The software does everything you need and then some.

Cons

I actually can not think of any cons and we have been using the system for over 7 months now. Its simple and easy.

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied August 2018

We're so glad that SimpleTexting has been a benefit to your business Clark! We strive to offer the features that people are looking for and to make them easy to use!

Nate from HeartSupport

Great service all around

Pros

The customer service is fast and helpful, and it has all of the features you could want in a text service to reach your audience with a message.

Cons

Only cons are about text marketing in general, not any specific to Simple Texting

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied January 2020

Hey Nate! Thanks for this review! We're so glad the platform's helped you quickly and easily reach your audience, and that you've had a positive experience with our support team as well. :) If there's ever anything else we can help you with don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@simpletexting.net. (Happy to chat through any negatives you've experienced with text marketing in general if it'd be helpful, as well!)

Daniel from On Site Aerial Advertising

Excellent customer service

Very good. I love the product.

Pros

It helps promote my business and that of my customers. I am able to show my customers real data results.

Cons

It took me a while to figure out all the features —but the customer service is great. I always get a call back or email exchange to offer support

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied December 2019

Hey Daniel! So thrilled to hear SimpleTexting has helped you and your customers' businesses! Also, thanks for the feedback regarding figuring out our features! We're more than happy to hop on a call or a screen share anytime to chat through anything you have questions about setting up. :) If you have any specific feedback on how we can make things easier to understand upfront, please let us know at support@simpletexting.net! We take all feature requests really seriously and want to make sure our platform is as intuitive as possible. :) Keep up the great work!

Kipp from CPSI

Support has been exceptional!

Easy to use product. Excellent customer service. Will recommend to anyone needing similar service.

Pros

As a new user to this software and platform, I have been impressed with Simple Texting support and customer service. The quiet confidence of allowing the user to conduct a free trial with the product, kick the tires, drive it around, make sure you like it - that was a big plus in making our decision. Outside of that, each representative as been extremely patient and helpful (with basic questions coming from a new user). The representatives have been knowledgeable and easy to communicate with on a wide range of topics (SMS vs MMS, importing, credits, keywords, subscribers opt in opt out, billing, etc.). Plain and simple - I recommend Simple Texting.

Cons

I have not found any yet, but feel certainly Simple Texting would work diligently to accommodate and correct any issue.

Reasons for Choosing SimpleTexting

The free trial made the decision easier, being able to use the product and get to know it, was nice. Pricing was also a factor - we felt the pricing was fair.

Maya from Gentler Podcast

Good for daily alerts

Pros

I like that I can easily assign groups and schedule messages in advance.

Cons

I wish I could assign times with the groups so I wouldn’t have to manually schedule each message. It’s very draining.

Annie from Annie Beth Fitness

Very user-friendly interface and easy to use!

Overall I am satisfied with SimpleTexting. It is easy to text a large amount of subscribers and even communicate with those who happen to text back.

Pros

I have used other texting apps/sites and I have found SimpleTexting to be the most straight forward and easy to use interface.

Cons

I wish I could still use bitly links, rather than the URL link shortener because I like to have specific phrase in the shortened URL rather than just letters and numbers.

Joel from Lighthouse Church

Helps us stay connected

EXCELLENT! It is a great service. The app is easy to use. The desktop site is easy to use. The back and forth communication is easy to use.

Pros

SimpleTexting allows our people to stay connected. When the pandemic hit it allowed us to communicate effectively to establish new routines and communicate those out to our people. We would not have been capable of reaching our congregation without it. We now use it weekly to get our people information and materials they need to stay connected.

Cons

The only negative is very minor. I have to log back in every time I use the service. I would like it to keep me logged in (even for two weeks)

Tracee from Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society

It's simple, easy and a great value for communicating with attendees at our events.

Pros

It's easy to use for any of our staff. It gives us a simple solution for communicating with college students and their advisors who attend our meetings.

Cons

No ala cart, one-time option, so we have to unsubscribe after we use it for an event. STaff was helpful with the unsubscribe request though.

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied July 2017

Tracee - Thanks for the great review! Glad to hear that your staff finds it easy to use to communicate with your event attendees. We've recently updated out platform to make it even easier to start and stop your subscription. You'll have access to a brand new dashboard when you're ready for your next event!

HASHIM from JEELANI LAW FIRM, PLC

GREAT SERVICE

It has tremendously increased our ability to communicate with our past, current, and potential clients. I would highly recommend this service to small and large organizations.

Pros

The software is straight forward and easy to use. The customer service has also been very responsive and easy to access through the chat system.

Cons

We have no complaints as to the software. We are excited to see new additions and features in the future.

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied February 2020

It's great to hear from you, Hashim! Thank you so much for this review. We're so glad you've found our customer support team to be responsive, and the platform to be easy to use! Also, keep an eye on announcements from us in the near future about added features. ;) We've got some exciting things in the works!

Clinton from Fundeazy

Industry: Fund-Raising

Loved simple texting

Pros

Simple texting allows you to create templates that you can apply and use for multiple campaigns. We enjoyed using their great service.

Cons

Honestly, the only thing we couldn’t do was create workflows so that we did not have to set up new campaigns over and over again.

Easy of use.

caiti from Peak medical clinic

simple texting is great for work

Pros

it is easy to use and efficient. I like how I can mass text with hit and tell patients their appointment times

Cons

some of the patients get confused about the first text that gets sent out about data rates. They think it is spam messages and then they opt out

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied July 2017

Caiti - Thanks so much for taking a few minutes to review SimpleTexting! We're really glad to hear that you like how easy it is to communicate appointment times over text. We love saving time where we can too! As industry leaders in SMS compliance, we want to make sure that anyone who receives a text is fully aware of the program which is why we send the compliance message. We'd be happy to chat about how you can communicate this to your customers so they don't opt-out and miss their messages.

Harrison from St. Petersburg College

Simply the best

We use texting for multiple campaigns and objectives. Simple Texting has everything we need and much more.

Pros

Simple Texting is the best tool for texting based campaigns, and their support is A+. And of course the value is just too good to pass up.

Cons

Hard to find when searching for best texting platfomr

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied November 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words Harrison! We're happy that we've been able to provide all the tools that you need to your text campaigns and we work hard to introduce new features that will best serve our customers.

Thomas from The CAZA Group

Unbeatable Value!

Pros

The value from this system isn't even comparable to their competitors.

Cons

There is a notifications when some people text in warning about a charge that could deter responses.

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied August 2018

We're so happy to hear about the value you're finding in SimpleTexting, Thomas! In regards to that notification, that is sent from a person's phone/carrier and is not something that we send out. SimpleTexting does not charge the people that text in, but standard message and data rates may apply; the same as sending/receiving any other texts on their plan.