• Pros

• "that text magic keeps it up to date and they keep on updateing it for better use i love it"

• "The software is easy to use, you can monitor the cost of each text sent, easy to upload and delete contact information, you can see the history of texts sent and monitor the users."

• "I think the biggest advantage of this platform is its simplicity. It's easy to pick up as a user and communicate in a secure way across organizations."

• Cons

• "Wish I could have a longer name as my business name is too long so I have to abbreviate it so it doesn't look quite as good as it should but other than that it still works fine"

• "I wish it had more functionality every once and a while but I don't have any significant issues with the platform."

• "Nothing comes to mind! Moneywise, there is always room for improvement, but I use the system rarely enough that it doesn't add up to much."

Browse TextMagic Reviews

Nate from Crowdsource Rescue

TextMagic is there when others aren't

It was August 28th, 2017. Hurricane Harvey had landed in Houston and was causing a record amount of flooding. People were dying, and thousands were still trapped in their homes. I made a simple website for my buddy's church, so his friends could keep track of all of the parishoners that needed rescue. The website quickly went viral however, and soon the entire city was using it as a way to track the rescue cases. Rains continued to pound Houston, and what started as a simple website that I made in 6 hours now was literally the only thing standing in the way of death for thousands of people still trapped by the rising floodwaters. We had a problem, though. Some of the people were getting rescued but not being marked "SAFE" on the site. This resulted in wasted resources, as rescuers would would go to a house and find nobody there, the homeowner having already been rescued hours earlier. We had to come up with a solution to this problem. Luckily, we had all of their phone numbers, so we decided to text them all. It was 2 AM in Texas, and I needed to have it done overnight because we were expecting more waves of signups in the morning. I tried Twilio but nobody answered the phone or replied to my urgent messages. Luckily, TextMagic picked up the phone and I got a working account in minutes. We sent out thousands of SMS overnight. TextMagic was there when others weren't. We ended up saving 25,000 people that week, a number which would have been smaller if not for TextMagic.

Pros

The customer service is excellent. I don't recall the woman's name, but it was the best customer service I have ever received for any product, in a literal life or death situation.

Cons

I couldn't tell at first glance, by looking at the website, if it was ready for enterprise solutions or not

Judi from Crete Carrier Corporation

Necessary & Unnecessary features

Not getting notifications that a message wasn't delivered is a detriment to Text Magic and my ability to do my job effectively. Our text message program with our customer base is pivotal to success within my company so it's vital to know if messages are reaching my customers.

Pros

Ease of setting up and using templates!!

Cons

Unnecessary feature - The email notifications that someone unsubscribed to your messages. If I get a text that says "STOP" from the person sending it, then I don't need an email telling me that they sent a message saying STOP. It's redundant & unnecessary. Necessary/needed feature - You really need to develop an email notification when a text message is undelivered. I've sent several messages that were undelivered and I only discovered that they weren't delivered when I checked my history for a completely different message.

Response from TextMagic

Replied October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We highly value our customers and their feedback. We are sorry to hear that our unsubscribed recipient notification is not useful for you. For your information, all email notifications can be modified under your account settings. To improve this feature, we will add the "Unsubscribe" option to our sent notification email so that you can turn off this notification with a single click. Unfortunately, we do not send an email for each failed message due to limited server resources. We recommend that you keep track of the delivery rate via TextMagic Web App by checking the message status in History or checking the overview under Reporting. You can also enable a notification to receive a daily report of your messaging statistics and go to your message history with a single click. Should you have any delivery issues in the future, please do not hesitate to email us: support@textmagic.com.

Galina from Sodexo

Industry: Facilities Services

Very light and useful

The way things currently work ,you need to be able to reach customers on numerous platforms in order to prosper .TexgMagic is a great help when it comes to the reaching them through SMS .

Pros

The interface is user-friendly . You can pre-schedule text campaigns and prepare everything in advance ,freeing you up for later .TextMagic covers all of your needs when it comes to reaching people through text .

Cons

Very lackluster when it comes to MMS support .Depending on the volume of texts that need to be send out ,TextMagic can also be costly .

Kelly from Frontier Tank Lines

Help for contacting Employee's

Communication to our employees is very important and with them not in the office, we needed a conduit from our office, directly to them, for fast messages to get out to all. We are overall pleased with this program and will enjoy every new update they make in the future as it can only get better.

Pros

We started using the software as the need to get in touch with our truck drivers is paramount in our industry. This is a great way to do this in theory. I like the ease of use and options to organize the driver phone number list. It gets the messages out to them. I had a minor set up problem when we first started and discovered the number I picked on the list did not work and my messages were not going out to all employees. Customer service chat was very helpful and they reimbursed the amount in our account for the charges and corrected the phone number issue I had.

Cons

As with any program, maintaining the information in it is most important. If we do not keep the contacts current, mass texting may go out to contacts who are no longer with the company. And your information will not go out to everybody who needs it if they are not entered in when first hired. We have a high turnover rate so it is another list we have to take care of. Currently Text Magic will only allow for one administrator to control all lists and manage. My company has need for more than just one administrator. So we share one log in right now. The last minor issue we have is the option for our employees to opt out of the texts. It hasn't happened but only once but it does and will again, sooner or later.

Reasons for Choosing TextMagic

My coworker and I liked what we read online about the texting. It allowed us to get a message out to the drivers but didn't allow the drivers to talk back and forth on the same message. Only back to the office.

Michelle from Western Sky Medical Research

Industry: Research

TextMagic brings the magic and ease of texting!

Overall, TextMagic is a really great software to use! The experience has been very good and I find it to be extremely helpful and convenient.

Pros

My favorite thing about this software is the ability to schedule text messages to be sent at a later day/time. This tool has proven to be extremely convenient and helpful! It's quick, easy, and is effective in sending people reminders. I also like the template feature. It is very helpful and easy when needing to send the same text message to more the one person. Additionally, the amount of text characters available to send in a text are great because it does not limit or cut down the message you are trying to send.

Cons

This software is great and there is nothing to dislike about it!

Richard from RIDS

Industry: Security and Investigations

TextMagic Review

To be honest, when I first started using TextMagic, I didn't think I would use it much. But now, I wouldn't be without it. At first it was a struggle for me to remember the shortcuts (snippets I think) but, after a little bit of practice it became second nature and now I use TextMagic all the time - especially when I am writing reports. TextMagic is especially useful to me when I use, for example, place names which can easily be misspelled. For example, in one of my reports, I have to use the place name Agios Ioannis repeatedly and so now, I have assigned a snippet to the name Agios Ioannis (I am using the snippet as I type this review) and so there is no chance of misspelling the name.

Pros

I use TextMagic mostly for words and phrases I use often. I'm finding that I am using TextMagic more and more now. It save such a lot of time. I'm dyslexic and my fingers often get ahead of my brain on the keyboard and so TextMagic can help cut down massively on the proof-reading side of things. I would not be without TextMagic now.

Cons

It took a little while to learn TextMagic but, once I started using TextMagic regularly, it became second nature. I now rely heavily on TextMagic.

Lorraine from RG Kellow Ltd

Easy to navigate and use

This is a great business tool in the new world of technology, everyone has a phone and communication is quick and easy.

Pros

Cons

No options for employees to reply. Sometimes adding pictures or files can be difficult

Chris from England & Co, Solicitors

Industry: Law Practice

Easy integration with standard email software

This is useful to remind clients of appointments and to contact clients when their phone is engaged or out of reach. I prefer this to leaving voicemail messages because I can keep a record of the client contact and what was said. I confess personally I will check sms messages quicker than voicemail myself!

Pros

Very easy to set up and use for all our staff with emails under our business domain. Works without needing any input from IT support team. Took me about 15 minutes to set up. Now we can send and receive sms message from our individual email accounts.

Cons

nothing - the form here did not allow me to leave it blank!

Alan from A W Dansey Associates

An invaluable bisiness tool

Pros

It enables us to receive and respond to text messages on our office network thus integrating our customer communications.

Cons

Nothing. It does what we need thanks and is very easy to use.

Kevin from Lower Hortondale Kennels

Fantastic

Brilliant.

Pros

Cloud based system allows us as from anywhere.

Cons

Would like to link video as customers would love it.

Nicole from Traders Insurance

Easy to Use!

TextMagic makes it easy for us. Every day we text an unlimited number of customers whose insurance premiums have changed. Our customer express appreciation for the text message.

Pros

I appreciate the pay-as-you-go option and not having to be locked into a contract. Our company is changing systems, so the no-contract option is best for our current situation. The customized templates making sending text messages so easy. The Block feature is comforting that we won't accidentally text a customer who stated did not want to receive text messages. I really love the Scheduled Text feature. This allows me to prepare the list of texts early in the AM and have them delivered after a certain time or divide the customer messages in spurts instead of all at once. I also like to see the text replies right in Text Magic.

Cons

This isn't necessarily a con because I don't know if it's possible, but I wonder if TextMagic can be integrated with the new account system that we get next year and automatically send text messages under defined account conditions. I would like for a customer to be able to reply to a message "stop" or something and that number be added automatically to the Blocked list. Is TextMagic going to incorporate mass Email one day?

Response from TextMagic

Replied March 2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback. It is possible for your recipients to reply STOP and they will be unsubscribed automatically. Please read more about it here: https://support.textmagic.com/faq/opt-in-and-opt-out-from-lists/ We had no plans to incorporate mass email, as our company focuses on business text messaging services. If this changes in the future we will definitely update our customers.

Nicolas Frichot from Red Strategies International LTD

TextMagic: Communicate Directly With Your Audience

I managed to launch successful promotional and communications campaign, and have the message get right away to the targeted audience as compared to other means where the message opening rate is low (email) or where the message gets lost in a flood of content (social media). Great experience. I definitely recommend.

Pros

I love the fact that their SMS delivery rate are almost at 100%. The SMS length calculator is very useful and helps in saving costs. Their pre-build SMS templates are very useful and helps save time and copy-writing efforts. Best of all, the multiple numbers from which the SMS can be sent, if not the most sought Custom Sender ID, for optimal branding.

Cons

I would appreciate that the prices get lower, or packs for unlimited SMS's for a day for example, were available.

Mike from Fairweb

A hugely important cog for our business

We build websites on a pay-on-performance basis, whereby instead of paying for a website to be built and then paying again for it to be optimised, our customers only pay for the new business enquiries we generate for them through the site we build them. We charge per new business enquiry, so we wanted to find something where we could notify our customers (largely tradesmen) by text, providing caller details when they'd missed a call, or to send them notifications relating to their account. TextMagic was the final piece in the jigsaw for us and our overall service is loved by our customers. Many complimenting us on 'our' missed call text service. We started using TextMagic in 2010 and this has been one of the best and lowest maintenance relationships we have ever had. I'd go as far as to say our business wouldn't be the same without it.

Pros

Ease of use, seamless integration, personalisation

Cons

Nothing

Mike from GHR

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Only Updated Needed

Pros

I like that there's an app and you can keep business related texts in text magic while using the default text app for personal items.

Cons

It needs an update to allow picture messages to be sent. Our business requires paper copies of things to be sent to us and once in a while our clients text documents to us which text magic doesn't currently support picture messages. Not asking for video or files but picture messages would be a huge upgrade.

Response from TextMagic

Replied February 2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Unfortunately, TextMagic does not offer the MMS feature at the moment. However, you can add an SMS attachment to your message - it will be sent as a download link inside the text message. We will definitely announce if this feature becomes available in the future.

Carmen from Princess Alexandra School

easy to use

It has helped us keep in contact with our parents.

Pros

-how easy it is to add contacts -how easy it is to text single and multiple contacts at once -automatic funds renewal

Cons

It would be nice if the account could be suspended during the summer instead of incurring fees even when not in use.

Response from TextMagic

Replied December 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We highly value our customers and their feedback. We apologize for the confusion. You can always cancel your dedicated number and turn off the auto-recharge feature on your account in order to avoid any additional fees: https://support.textmagic.com/article/manage-auto-recharge-and-payment-methods Should you have any further questions, please contact support@textmagic.com.

Perfect Addition to the Business!!

Love it!!! Best source to have in the business.

Pros

The software is super helpful and easy to use. It sends texts very quick and lets you know if it was delivered and received. It's much easier then picking up the phone to call someone for a simple issue. It is also very affordable.

Cons

It's difficult to print an entire text conversation. It would be easier if when you hit print on the browser it printed the whole screen. Instead it jumbles up the text and you can't see the whole thing. (I use Google Chrome) I usually screen shot the page and print it in word, which makes it very tiny. Same thing for individual texts, you have to download them to print. Just an extra step, but could be easier.

Response from TextMagic

Replied January 2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We will definitely consider implementing the described feature in the future. If you have any additional questions or requests, please send them to support@textmagic.com and we will gladly assist you further.

Isabelle from Red Strategies International LTD

Best Interface, User-Friendly, Professional, A Little Pricey Though

I am yet to find a match for TextMagic, possessing the full power and capabilities. TextMagic is the best. I definitely recommend!

Pros

TextMagic is highly reliable as a communications provide. I've been using this software since 2001 and never had a single issue with it. The text message service is perfect with a delivery rate of 99.9%. Great features when it comes to Custom Sender ID, contact list building and reporting.

Cons

My only little remark with TextMagic is the price. It should get lower, to be more affordable, and if not, offer some daily, unlimited packages for example.

BRETT from Dick Smith Hyundai

THIS IS VERY GOOD PRODUCT TO USE

THEY HAVE FIXED ALL MY ISSUES IN TIMEY MATTER AND THEIR WERE VERY FEW ISSUES I HAVE OVER 2 YEARS OF USEING THEIR PRODUCT, MOST ISSUES WERE SOMETHING I DID ANYWAYS SO THE PRODUCT IS VERY WELL RUNNING . WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT IS YOU CAN SEND MASS BULK TEXT FOR YOUR CUSTOMER BASE, IT IS VERY EASY TO USE AND I LOVE HOW IF YOUR COMPUTER FREEZER UP AND YOU HAVE RESTART IT AND WHEN YOU RELOAD TEXT MAGIC IT WILL SAVE ALL YOUR CURRENT PROGESS SO YOU WONT USE ANYTHING, THEY ALLWAYS HAVE FEATURE CALLED TEXT FORWARD TO CALL TO WERE IF SOMEONE WANTS TO CALL YOU , YOU CAN FORWARD IT TO YOUR CELL WITHOUT THEM KNOWING YOUR PERSONAL CELL NUMBER.. AWSOME PRODUCT

Greg from Play N Trade

Works great - think the pricing is a bit on the high side.

Pros

Works great, no issues with people getting our messages. We can easily send bulk texts to customers for their order reminders.

Cons

Price & lack of desktop notifications. I'd like it to constantly remind my employees they have a message to respond to on the desktop but we are forced to use the browser app to sync between work stations.. and browser notifications are not working. I also wish we could do a template it auto-inserts for the start of every chat/text.

Response from TextMagic

Replied May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We highly value our customers and their feedback. Text message notifications are now working, thanks to our new desktop app. As long as youre signed in to the desktop app, youll receive notifications. If youre using SMS Chat in your browser instead, just make sure you leave the tab open. You can create a template and add it with one click anywhere in the body of the message. Please contact our support line if you have any questions or feature requests.

Catalin from dexonline.ro

It Just Works (TM)

I run a website that grew from a personal hobby to 3 million monthly users. I have monitoring scripts that use TextMagic to send me text messages whenever something unexpected happens. In addition, I have a home server running all kinds of smaller pet projects that also send out text messages on certain conditions. TextMagic works flawlessly every single time. In two years, I never once had a SMS fail to go out. I couldn't say if they are expensive or not. To be honest, I never had reason to shop around after day 1. I also never needed customer support, but that in itself deserves five stars in my book. :-)

Pros

It does one thing and does it flawlessly.

Alan from A W Dansey Associates

Textmagic has become an essential tool for running our business.

The benefits are many. Our business is Internet Marketing. Some of our clients do not use email or social media. Some do not even have a computer! Thanks to TEXTMAGIC we can easily communicate with their moblie phones without using one ourselves,

Pros

It allows us to send text messages from the office using a full sized keyboard and to store incoming messages along with emails.

Cons

Nothing at all. It does everything that we need. What more can we say without waffling!

Justin from Cascade Fresh Cleaning Services

TextMagic has changed the way we do business. It is so much easier to get in touch with our clients.

This product has saved me both time and money. And as we all know time is money, the reality is it has saved me money.

Pros

The best thing about TextMagic is its ease of use. Simply enter the phone number you wish to text and type out a message. Then the messages show up in a chat format making keeping in touch with clients a breeze. This has saved us hours of time on the phone. It is also nice to have preset forms to quickly enter saving even more time.

Cons

I guess one feature I wish it had was a desktop format we could just open without needing to keep an internet page open.

Ger from Computoria vastgoed software

Very relyable software for sending SMS through e-mail, we endorse it to all our customers.

happy customers

Pros

Easy setup, fair pricing , reliable for business environments, instant support, didn't encounter any downtime the last 5 years

Cons

It would be better if they where better known in Europe, than it would be easier to recommend it to our customers. For the rest not a single thing. It does what it has to do without unneccesary options.

Roland from Maid Easy Brisbane

A central TextMessaging platform that's as intuitive as it is powerful

A central text messaging platform that allows a whole team to send and reply to text messages from anywhere. Very simple, and has stopped my phone buzzing and no longer need to pass out my personal phone number.

Pros

After growing the business beyond the capabilities of my iPhone keyboard for texting customers, I moved to TextMagic because of its Zapier integration and simplicity. Works as expected, is simple and very well thought out.

Cons

A few things which doesn't work for MY particular company but may be necessary for others is: - "Chats" tab doesn't show an outgoing message in no reply has been returned (as if it were Android or iOS, or Facebook) You have to go into "History" tab until a message as been returned - If you set up seperate roles under the same company, you can't see who has replied to which text, this is on an individual login basis. Like I said there may be reasons for this design, but it doesn't work with my company and workflow so we've had to share the password to the main account. A minor issue in the scheme of things.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this program

Pros

This program was found by accident through a google search. Try the free phone number lookup for the customers cell vendor. Then I was able to use the composing text messages for customer that did not have a voice mail set up or not accepting calls.

Cons

The whole program is paid for but only .04 cent a look up.

Shiv from Auto Crash Repairs

Awesome

Easy way of sending out communications to certain suppliers with them knowing who exactly its from and also sending our details to customers

Pros

Very easy to use, impresses customers when they receive the text messages. Easy to store contacts and seperate into groups. Also really like being able to save templates to save time when sending similar texts to multiple contacts

Cons

It comes at a cost to setup a reply service where you can communicate with customers, would be great to be able to receive responses for free or within the credits

Response from TextMagic

Replied July 2017

Thank you for your feedback. I would like to let you know that incoming messages are always free for you. You are sending messages from a sender ID (your business name), and this is why no one is able to reply to you. If you need a two-way SMS service, you should send messages from our shared or dedicated number. I recommend you to contact our support line, if you have any questions.

Kayla from WTI-Tulsa

I have used other texting software, but this was by far the easiest to learn.

Increases the number of people I can contact in less time.

Pros

I love how simple it is to import contacts and make lists for every category I need. I also love the ability to set up a text to be sent automatically on a day that you may not be in the office. The ability to make templates saves so much time too! Overall, I love this product and can't imagine one beating it.

Cons

The only thing I do not like is that it sends the texts in multiple text messages. I wish there was a way to increase the number of characters in one text. Sometimes when the receiver gets the message, it is out of order and can be hard to read.

Didier from WEP

Easy to set up, easy to use, friendly interface

better customer service with very little investment in time, resources and money

Pros

It is an intuitive solution, the interface is user friendly. It was easy to implement into our custom CRM. It is a cost effective solution because it is realiable and demand very little attention once it is set up.

Gavin from CodeCom Technologies

Very good service from TextMagic

Pros

We've been using TextMagic for a few years now, always working, never had any issues. Very reliable. Dashboard is good and easy to understand.

Cons

They don't have the best SMS prices in the marketplace BUT it is a very reliable service. No ther issues to mention really.

Linda from Job Zone d'emploi

Easy to use - great way to keep in touch with clients

I'm not one to talk over the phone. I love technology for this. I give my clients to option to keep in touch by phone, email or text. Most clients prefer texting so this software gives me the opportunity to keep in touch with them.

Pros

The software is user friendly and it's a great way to keep in touch with clients. It's effective and easy to access.

Cons

There's nothing really that I dislike about the software. Again, it's a quick way to keep in touch with clients

July 2016

Roisin from Teach Cruachan Bed and Breakfast

July 2016

Bookings made easy

Even though we only have five guest rooms, it's great to receive a text to tell us about each booking. We often use these texts when we're updating our calendar, because we can see in an instant every booking that's been made, most recent first.

Pros

Simple and uncomplicated

Cons

Nothing

Graham from Arlingtons

TextMagic review.

Pros

Great text system - Magic! Advanced warning of bookings via text, reliable system, very economical & accurate system.

Cons

Nothing at all, it all. Works fine for my needs, nothing negative at all!

Jeff from JDN

Thank you Text Magic!

We are a property management company and our monthly rent collection and arrears is quickly resolved by texting our tenants! we have have seen a 75% increase in arrears collection when switching to text. Thanks Text Magic!

Pros

It just works and the ability to use templates makes our day to day process much faster.

Cons

nothing , whats not to like, the software works exactly how we want it to.

Jaci from A&P Helicopters

Industry: Farming

TextMagic works great

I don't have a co. cell phone, so can't send/receive text messages.....It is easy to use, & incoming messages also come in my email. Easy to send group messages. $$ well spent. Customers also like it.

Pros

Easy to use - I like typing from my computer keyboard - I don't have to use my personal cell phone for work which means work is kept separate from my personal messages - My company didn't have to buy a new cell phone

Cons

Wish I could search for names easier - sometimes I know someone only by their company, not their name........

Dimitar from BB-Team Ltd.

TextMagic is the easiest way to manage your SMS messages - one or thousand(s).

We have excellent experience with TextMagic service so far. It's very easy to use, both manually and as integrated part of our website. Price is reasonable and the support is always ready to help you. We strongly recommend them!

Pat from Lansing Cleaners

Great alternative communications

Pros

The customers I can't get by calling - I can get by texting.

Cons

I suppose I could complain about it not being free, but that would be silly.

Sue from EXEC Management

Excellent service. Cannot fault it

Knowing what I send gets through to the person etc a

Pros

Quick, simple and extremely professional. Very easy for people, like myself, of a certain age to use.

September 2016

Jf from Jim Browne Auto Group

September 2016

An Alternative to Texting

I despise texting so much that I have had the feature removed from my cell. Unfortunately, I'm in the minority; many people prefer to receive a text over answering a call. TextMagic provides a perfect solution.

Pros

Easy to use, cost-effective and provides a character count.

Cons

No alert when you've run over character count. Contact listed by first name instead of last.

Julian from Stovefitter's

Valuable part of our business

We offer customers the ability to text us for quick answers. We text customers if we have a mobile no. (with delivery info). Means no chance of our delivery instructions going to Spam.

Pros

Easy to use. Reasonably priced. Just works. Has an app so we can answer wherever.

Cons

No cons at all it all just works as it should work.

Luana from Webhelp

Professional & reliable service

Whenever I have to liaise with Text magic, I always am treated individually and with respect, efficiency and professionalism. High ownership and very personable.

Pros

Cons

nothing

Ellie from Springbok Group

Seamless integration & excellent support team

Pros

Seamless integration & excellent support team. We have used it for more than 2 years now & it has never let us down.

Lucy Oloumi from Askham Bryan College

textmagic sending appointment reminders

too many clicks back and forwards to list and compose and schedule

Pros

I like the fact that my clients can respond

Cons

some of the features are a bit clunky I have a list of clients who I message every week and I feel that the service could be slicker in managing this type of use.

Tyson from Cascade Fresh Cleaning Services

Overall happy with the product

Pros

Text Magic is very easy to use. Able to quickly text contacts and save templates to help increase efficiency.

Cons

It would be really nice if it were possible to receive pictures from contacts or receive a notification that a contact attempted to send a picture or file

August 2016

Fernando from Multilingues21

August 2016

Text Magic, a valuable tool

We have been using Text Magic sinc 2009 for urgent communication with our extended network of translators worldwide.

Pros

Reliability

Cons

It could be less expensive

Justin from Cascade Fresh Cleaning Services

Great Service

We switched to TextMagic just over a year ago and couldn't be happier. It makes track conversations with our customers simple, and is easy to set up. It is also a great value and based on the volume with which we send texts, has been a wonderful resource.

Pros

Ease of setup, billing, and overall functionality.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say.

Leah from West Connect Broadband

DO NOT USE

All messages deleted, our number that we have had for 3 years deleted, no response from support

Cons

Response from TextMagic

Replied March 2019

We are sincerely sorry that your data was deleted. Again, we wish to assure you that your data was deleted by the person who logged into your account and was not the fault of TextMagic or its employees. We have also restored all the information that this situation caused you to lose. TextMagic can set up account permissions for you to avoid situations where data is accidentally deleted. If you need more help with this type of situation, please let us know via support@textmagic.com and we will be most happy to assist you.

Tanny from Corrigan Moving Systems

Convenient for business use

By implementing TextMagic into my business it has given my younger generation of customers the ease of access my business in a way they prefer. Having the option of receiving text messages via email is convenient when I am at my desk using my computer during business hours. Having the option of texting from my computer (while using a full keyboard) is more productive than via my smart phone using one finger to type!

Pros

It's very convenient to use with business/customers. It allows you to keep your personal contact information separate from your business contact information.

Cons

No complaints about the software, everything has worked well for me.

Bryan from Rock Valley Compounding Pharmacy

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Easy to use and set up

its been great

Pros

very easy to use and send out message to a ton of people while still being able to respond to any individual responses back

Cons

I think the software is great and I don't have any cons

robyn from sioux city ford

good application

Pros

easy to use no problems at all. I like the saved templates that they provide or you can customize your own

Cons

I used this for over a year on a daily basis and never came across any issues

Doncho from myPOS

Easy way to reach a large customer base over text

Pros

We do a lot of text campaigns and are always on the lookout for efficient ways to organize that.Our search ended after we found TextMagic .It's really easy to install ,use and coordinate with .

Cons

Only being available on browser is sometimes inconvenient . It also doesn't incorporate images that well .But if you need to send images,you probably need a mass email tool .

Response from TextMagic

Replied April 2019

Hello. Thank you for your feedback! Please feel free to try our mobile app. To download the app, please check the following link: https://my.textmagic.com/online/downloads/trial Please note, that the app has a limited number of available functions. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us: support@textmagic.com