• Pros

• "The Rep provides a TON of support for this product. I really don’t want to learn yet another technology, but he has made it so easy and even has provided some turn key content as well."

• "It is very user friendly. Not difficult to set up and use."

• "Simple and doesn’t feel spammy! Even when the company texts me, it feels right!!"

• Cons

• "I don’t have any cons. The trouble with any new tool is actually USING it, but the rep really made that part so simple! "

• "No complaints. It was easy to navigate and has great customer service for when I did Have user error. "

• "It was sometimes difficult to determine what my response to a text message was, as the most recent message shown was from the recipient (perhaps this has been updated)."

Browse TextP2P Reviews

Dr. Sherri from Optimum Impact

The Most Effective Relationship Marketing and Connection Tool Ever!

Email is easily dismissed. A text message, on the other hand, is like a secret whispered to another that they cannot wait to answer! Text P2P is the magical (and practical) solution for connecting immediately and efficiently...and it doesn't take a tech genius level IQ to utilize! It's the perfect tool for booking events, announcing new product launches, or simply staying connected with the needs of your audience.

Pros

Text P2P has a vast array of features (and you'll want to use them all) and they keep adding to them! They are proactively responsive to the needs of their users. Text P2P allows you to set the pace of your connections, create keyword campaigns that evoke engagement, and gives you a personal platform for developing rich content-based communications (two-way) with your target audience.

Michelle from Michelle Hillaert Fitness

Text P2P Revolutionized my Business

Text P2P has made my business process easier. It's easy to capture phone numbers and email addresses with the MailChimp integration and then put them through my sales funnel thanks to the workflow automations. I'm able to more easily stay in touch with and build relationships with clients/customers, as well as offer more value with the workflow automations when I have a new training or want to add value to my audience. Their customer service is very responsive, which has been helpful when I have needed to have various features explained better or if I've ever had any issues. They're always on it right away.

Pros

It's easy to use whether I'm on my phone or the computer. I am able to catch up with and check on my coaching clients easily by sending one text and then responding and relationship building individually in my Text P2P inbox. I use the automation to remind clients of monthly or yearly renewals. This system has saved hours of time for my business, which has allowed me to focus on more income bringing activities to increase my overall ROI.

Cons

Nothing. I love it. Any time I've had any issues, the company has fixed them or improved upon them immediately.

Abbe from Metrolina Greenhouses

Industry: Wholesale

Mass marketing tool

Pros

This seems like a great mass marketing tool as a way to quickly and easily engage with a huge audience.

Cons

There were a limited number of features compared to similar products

Response from TextP2P

Replied July 2019

Thank you for the review Abbe. If there is a particular feature that you wish we had, please let me know and I can look at adding that into the application.

Ashley from self employed

Perfect for what I need!

Love it!

Pros

I love that i can set recurring messages, link up to zapier, and so much more! Thank you for making my life so much easier as I communicate with my customers... text is DEFINITELY the way to go for communication!

Cons

It definitely had a learning curve but once I got it, sure easy. And the customer support was amazing!

Greg from Beachbody - Health, Wellness and Fitness

I Love TextP2P! It's easy to use, very cost effective, and excellent customer support!

The #1 feature for me and my business is the bulk scheduling. It allows me to upload a spreadsheet of all my customer's who have a subscription product expiring this month and it will automatically schedule reminder text messages before their renewal date. This allows me to upgrade customers and to offer them better deals, and bring in more revenue.

Pros

I love the simplicity of the website and how it works on my computer or on my phone. I was able to create a list, upload all my contacts, and start sending personalized bulk messages within just a few minutes. I appreciate how they give you your own local 10 digit phone number, and how I could send text messages with pictures up to 1600 characters long.

Cons

I can't say there is anything I don't like about it.

Alan from Pyramid Properties

The simple texting software

Fantastic. Powerful tool.

Pros

I like the ease of use, it works seamlessly between desktop and mobile, and the UI is very smooth, whereas others have been buggy and aggravating to use. As a one person team, my productivity and business have been a world apart from before I started using TextP2P. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has been helpful and always available to answer a question. We’ve emailed, texted, and talked on the phone multiple times. This is the best customer service I could ask for.

Cons

I like everything about TextP2P. I did have to find a workaround to allow me to have more than one phone number per contact, but it was an easy tweak.

James from The Three Cousins

Great product - great support - would recommend

Text P2P saves me and my company a lot of time and man power that was previously spent on calling and texting customers individually to book appointments.

Pros

I’m already pretty organized with spreadsheets so it was easy to get my customer information uploaded and ready to send messages. It’s great for reaching out to a lot of customers at once very easily and only 1 out of 742 contacts opted out, which was a concern of mine, that it might be annoying, but I think most people appreciate using technology to streamline the booking process.

Cons

Don’t really have any cons yet. Set up was pretty quick and the tutorial video walked me through everything very easily.

Kerri from Kerri’s Avenue Salon INC

Following up made easy ..

The P2P system has improved my follow up and gave me an easier way to organize my leads and contacts. Helping me buld and maintain more relationships. Very efficient, easy to use, and my sales have increased.

Pros

Easy to use , lots of features, extras, and personal service.

Cons

I think anything I had a problems with was just user error.

Valerie from Loudoun Cares

Every Nonprofit Needs TextP2P

This is amazing , affordable, and impactful software that has helped our nonprofit to cut man hours. Prior to this we would call past clients individually and spent hours on the phone. This has allowed us to get results in the touch of a few buttons. The customer service is off the hook and I am already thinking of new ways I can use the service to help gather data for our nonprofit. Thank you TextP2P!

Pros

This software gave me a way to quickly survey the people we help and check in on them. We were able to collect extremely useful data that we can use to describe to funders the need that exists in our community. It was easy to use and I received a 37% response rate to my survey questions.

Cons

I am a new user and thought that it was very well thought out and so far all features I need are available.

Tom from YOTEL

Perfect Tool for my Business

Very effective in helping me grow my business. P2P simply works better than email.

Pros

It is very user friendly. Not difficult to set up and use.

Cons

Honestly nothing negative to report. Works perfect for what I need.

Rachael from Roabrt Realty Group

TextP2P

Excellent. The support system was always quick to respond and help me with my questions.

Pros

It has brought new tools for growth in my business moving forward.

Cons

Would love to have script ideas to use as auto text responds back to clients.

Steve from galaxy Design

Industry: Furniture

P2P review

i would give it 10

Pros

Very Easy to use and it keeps track of all my contacts

Cons

Simplicity and workflows automation and being able to create many lists is a bounus

Reasons for Choosing TextP2P

The customer service was awesome

Jessica from Teambeachbody Coach

I'M IN LOVE!!!!

Pros

I am loving how easy this system is to set up as well as get in contact with my clients and team! I am looking forward to continue using this to help me simplify my business as well as staying connected with my customers and coaches!

Cons

Nothing as of yet - so far everything seems to be user friendly and helpful!

Adam from ASH Business Team

Cautiously Optimistic

I was cautiously optimistic about this product when I started the free trail but was quickly impressed with the amount of people I could reach via text with a simple click of a button. Highly recomended

Pros

The simplicity in design and ease of use. I get a notification every time a prospective customer responds and importing lists are simple.

Cons

The only features that would be more beneficial would be a mobile platform that had more functionality but that doesn't keep me from using this product.

Reasons for Choosing TextP2P

Pricing structure.

Response from TextP2P

Replied April 2021

Thank you for the great review. In regard to the mobile platform, although we don't yet have a mobile app, the site is completely responsive and mobile friendly so you can open a browser on your mobile device and have access to the full application. Also you can turn on the feature, text forwarding and replies so you can receive and respond to all text messages right from your phone's existing messaging app.

Jennifer from Team Beachbody

My virtual assistant!

P2P helped me streamline the communication process and bridge that gap between my customers and I . It created a real time dialog I was Not getting with my email blasts. Had pointers on wording which is huge and over all has helped me organize my customer base and spend less time chasing people.

Pros

Streamlined my processed and offered a service to reach people where they are! Not on email- but devices!

Melissa from Destination You Fitness

The Ease of Use is Incredible

I have for quite some time understood that people do not always want to be on social media, so this tool has allowed me to still coach my clients without having to put them in another group on social.

Pros

I love that I can communicate openly with my clientele through text messaging. Now I do not have to wonder if my emails are going to SPAM. As someone who is not tech savvy at all, this is incredibly easy to use.

Cons

I really can't think of anything that I don't like about this software.

Melissa from Coldwell Banker

Best Person to Person Texting! Easy to use and powerful.

AMAZING! I highly recommend them. This is the first software I have been this excited over, ever.

Pros

I love using TextP2P because they make it simple to follow up with my customers and attract new business. the ability to use it as a CRM and all the integrations make choosing them a no-brainer. Customer service is responsive and easy to contact.

Cons

There is nothing that I do not like about TextP2P.

Kathy from Mary Kay Cosmetics

Industry: Cosmetics

This has freed me to up to work more with my people instead of technology

I have recently started using TextP2P and have not only been pleased with its performance, but the customer service that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provides is outstanding. There are several other Texting services available on the market today, however, when I compared what TextP2P offers along with the personalized customer service (like you actually talk to a real person), and the short videos he has available to get up to speed quickly on the ins and outs of this program…you just cannot bet it! This is a must-have for everyone! Kathy S. Direct Sales Company

Pros

It's an all in one product which simplifies my admin.

Cons

I love everything about it! This has been an answer to a prayer for my business....and sanity!

Reasons for Switching to TextP2P

Cost, convenience, and customer service

Elizabeth from Team Fit to Serve

So grateful for this technology!

I have used so many different methods to train/ keep in touch with my team and customers - mailchimp, thinkific, Facebook groups, group chats, voxer. I recently tried a text method of training my team and the engagement is off the CHARTS! They love the method and it is SO easy for me to administer!! I’m going to be looking for more and more ways to incorporate the TextP2P in my business!

Taryn from Taryn Perry Fitness

Great communication option!

I've been using TextP2P for a few weeks now, and having FAR more success connecting with my potential clients vs using email. It's so much more personal to connect with clients. Additionally, the customer service is incredible. I think it's the backbone of the success of a smaller platform like this and been really pleased with how they have helped me get set up and answer any questions!

Pros

The response rate from clients. The ability to categorize different "groups" of clients or prospects you want to connect and build rapport with.

Cons

Would be nice to have a mobile app option. Also, takes a little getting used to in setting up a new message to a list.

Nate from Level up collective

Great service super easy!!

I am able to reach a huge list of leads in a matter of seconds!!

Pros

Tech support is on point and the software is easy to use

Cons

Nothing, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is super helpful and made everything an enjoyable experience r

Tracey from Coppola Estate Planning, LLC

Industry: Law Practice

Top Notch Service

Our client communication has been enhanced and our reviews increased.

Pros

TextP2P is a fast and effective way for our firm to get client feedback and reviews. The customer support is outstanding! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] goes above and beyond to provide for a superb user experience.

Cons

I needed clarification on the labels of the menu items.

Tracy from Shaklee

I am so glad I started using this service!

TextP2P has instantly changed the way I run my business. I am able to connect with more customers quickly and efficiently. It is user friendly and speeds up my interaction with clients. I have been using the service for a month and it has generated more sales for our organization. I am so grateful for this technology!

Pros

I was able to jump in and get started very quickly.

Cons

I'm still learning how to best navigate my lists of contacts.

Wayne from Maxunow Marketing Inc.

Great passthrough rate and amazing customer service, worth all the money

Here I live in Canada, and I am happy to choose TextP2P after comparing some local service companies and big names text message marketing platforms. The website is not fancy, but it works very well and the result/feedback from my client is very positive.

Pros

Easy to use Unlimited contact Ringless voicemail message Great discount if purchases in bulk

Cons

No mobile app No auto sync integration with other CRM.

Kerry from Conquer the Chaos

Excellent product

I had a much higher opt in rate the first time I used it at a speaking engagement then I've ever had.

Pros

Greg has not only created a GENIUS product that improves upon all other texting apps out there, his customer service and support are top notch. I 100% recommend this company.

Cons

None. I haven't encountered any negatives yet.

Joy from JAB Fitness

Better Engagement for our Team!

We have had more people take action on the business initiatives we are creating than ever before.

Pros

We've seen an immediate increase in engagement on our team with information we send out through Text P2P. We are confident it will be a game changer for our business moving forward.

Cons

Truly we have found it to be very user friendly

Olga from Click Bright Now Digital Marketing

Great advertising and stay-in touch Marketing Tool

I had a 2 weeks trial. I set up campaign in about 30 minutes. I was able also to integrate with my for my other software by jumping on Zoom call ( sharing screen) with support team from TextP2P. It reduced fear of “I can’t “in a few minutes. Way to go!

Pros

Functions. Follow up. Users friendly. Customer support service: rescale and responsive.

Cons

Nothing really. As any new software you need to invest some time to get used to.

Joanne from Mindfulness Painting Experience

Excellent Text 2 Text Technology

I am reaching customers with ease.

Pros

It is simple to use. Gets immediate feedback. I liked everything

Cons

Nothing is missing. I think it works well.

Alyssa from Bigger Vision Health

It has increased my business.

Overall experience is fantastic!

Pros

I had not used a texting platform before and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made the transition very easy. It has helped me have personal contact I wouldn't have otherwise have had in my full time network marketing business and because of that, it has increased my business!

Cons

There was a learning curve, but everything has that. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was always available to help me- customer service was EXCEPTIONAL.

Meghan from Meghan Eggleston

Really convenient engagement

The support is incredible so I feel super confident that I can maximize the software with the resources available. I love that I’m hearing back from people who I’ve been emailing for years but never emailed back.

Pros

That is wasn’t too complicated to use and more affordable than other options.

Cons

Just that learning new technology is never fun for me lol.

Response from Text P2P

Replied February 2019

Thank you for the great review Meghan. As you know we offer lots of video training as well as one on one video calls. If you would like more personalize help, please reach out to us anytime to schedule an appointment.

Megan from Kudos

Best Business Decision Ever

Pros

Great way to communicate with your clientele and extremely intuitive.

Cons

I don't have any cons I would like to report.

Reasons for Switching to TextP2P

I didn't have as much control. I had to ask them to create a post and send it. It was more money and they tried changing the price randomly. I have more control with textp2p and its way more cost effective and you know what it will cost you up front with no changes.

Candice from Fit Mamma Inc

A fun easy way to reach your customers!!!

Courteous support and super professional! Highly recommend. I love this method of communication!

Pros

Cons

No complaints. It’s really very simple to use. Maybe a discount for texting a thousand people at once?

Response from Text P2P

Replied February 2019

Hey Candice, thank you for nice review! Just to let you know, we do offer discounts when you purchase add-on credits in bulk. You get a 5% discount on 1,000 credits, 10% on 2,000, and 15% on 5,000.

Barbara from Metro Title and Escrow

Love this product

I had immediate help getting set up. Support is friendly and accessible.

Pros

The ease of use is fantastic. I am able to download my contacts from my CRM program and quickly set up a mass communication which is personalized to my clients. I am able to send a text or email to my client base.

Cons

There is not much I don't like about this product. It serves its purpose for what I need.