• icon"Still getting to know everything but I feel like it’s pretty easy to use and set up. Can’t wait to try more features."
  • icon"Ringless voicemail message. Great discount if purchases in bulk."
  • icon"This seems like a great mass marketing tool as a way to quickly and easily engage with a huge audience."
  • icon"I think anything I had a problems with was just user error."
  • icon"The trouble with any new tool is actually USING it, but the rep really made that part so simple."
  • icon"I can't say there is anything I don't like about it."

All TextP2P Reviews

Dr. Sherri

The Most Effective Relationship Marketing and Connection Tool Ever!

Email is easily dismissed. A text message, on the other hand, is like a secret whispered to another that they cannot wait to answer! Text P2P is the magical (and practical) solution for connecting immediately and efficiently...and it doesn't take a tech genius level IQ to utilize! It's the perfect tool for booking events, announcing new product launches, or simply staying connected with the needs of your audience.

Pros

Text P2P has a vast array of features (and you'll want to use them all) and they keep adding to them! They are proactively responsive to the needs of their users. Text P2P allows you to set the pace of your connections, create keyword campaigns that evoke engagement, and gives you a personal platform for developing rich content-based communications (two-way) with your target audience.

Cons

It was sometimes difficult to determine what my response to a text message was, as the most recent message shown was from the recipient (perhaps this has been updated).

Theo

Industry: Food Production

July 2022

Simplified Community Notifications

We notify farm share owners and association members of food deliveries at their drop point, and Text P2P works very well for this purpose. One contact db is great, if someone quits they can be deleted from all communication easily. Contacts can be added to multiple lists. Customers can pause/resume their delivery texts if they're out of town by replying STOP/START.

Pros

The contact management organizational capabilities are far superior to the program I was using before. Customer support for this app is very responsive. I use it from my browser in the office then the phone app on the road.

Cons

I've lost half completed email campaigns when the software logged me off after I went to another task. An auto draft save feature would be nice on drafts. When I think of new features that would be nice, sometimes they already are in there and it's my failure to read the help. I haven't looked to see if I can prevent or delay logoff.

Reasons for switching to TextP2P

Their contact management features were miserable.

Abbe

Industry: Wholesale

Mass marketing tool

Pros

Cons

There were a limited number of features compared to similar products

Response from TextP2P

Thank you for the review Abbe. If there is a particular feature that you wish we had, please let me know and I can look at adding that into the application.

Replied July 2019

Taylor

September 2022

I can keep track of clients better!

Overall, I’ve been very pleased with Text p2p! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] really over delivers in this product AND customer service!

Pros

I love being able to text many people at one time! I can text all my clients follow a specific nutrition or workout program at once to check in. I can text all my new coaches at one time to send a reminder about our weekly call. The automated workflows are helping keep track of clients who start on a different day than others. The ringlets voicemail is such a great way to personalize messages and make my clients fell connected. and if I ever got stuck with how it works, the Support Center resources and very helpful, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is very responsive! I’ve been looking for a system like this for awhile! Just what I needed!

Cons

It does take a bit of time in the beginning to figure out how it all works…this is nothing about the program itself. Just time investment in the beginning that will pay off when implemented.

William

July 2022

Best way for my customers to communicate on with me on my website.

Nice when custome need quick answers and it goes directly to my phone.

Pros

Easy to use and inexpensive for what I need for communication with my customers.

Cons

Nothing at the moment. Only used for about 2 months but seems to be perfect for what I need.

Reasons for switching to TextP2P

Way cheaper over all. I built my own websites instead of having someone host them. Used this product to help with communication with customers.

Carrie

game changer

Pros

I love that I can schedule my messages and set up workflow automations - it’s transformed my onboarding process and my clients love it!

Cons

Nothing I can think of - I am still learning but so far it’s all be incredible

Reasons for switching to TextP2P

This tool provides so much more - workflow automatics specifically

Cameron

May 2022

Great tool for SMS/MMS marketing

Great experience overall.

Pros

This tool is so easy to use, and to update the list for follow up messaging..

Cons

It was a little hard to figure out the shot code, but once it was done there were no issues.

Reasons for switching to TextP2P

I was unable to send messages via sender, and couldn't get the support I needed to actually send messages.

Industry: Political Organization

October 2022

Effective and easy to use texting program

Pros

The cost is very affordable. The software is easy to use and effective.

Cons

Needs a bit of modernization and updating. User interface seems like early 2000s.

Reasons for choosing TextP2P

Cheaper and faster customer service response tine

Deanna

May 2022

Great Source for Real Estate

I am extremely satisfied with my overall experience and I vetted a lot of ringless voicemail companies and this was the best option.

Pros

I love that when using the software it’s relatively easy to set up a ringless voicemail or a mass text message to go out. It’s nice that you only need an Excel Spreadsheet to add the information of the people you want to contact to the site.

Cons

I have no cons for this product. The only negative feeling I have had about textp2p Was that I scheduled my message to go out on the wrong day which was completely my fault.

Reasons for switching to TextP2P

Drop cowboy was expensive and boots out real estate agents.

Matt

It's a time saver!

Fantastic!

Pros

Easy to implement and use. Outstanding customer service and support.

Cons

None found yet. I only have positive things to say.

Liz

September 2022

Great software!

Pros

I like that you can text multiple people at one time and keep all your contacts together easily.

Cons

Overall, it's more impersonal than individual texting, but that's not this softwares issue, just my issue. It's still great for what it does!

Michelle

Text P2P Revolutionized my Business

Text P2P has made my business process easier. It's easy to capture phone numbers and email addresses with the MailChimp integration and then put them through my sales funnel thanks to the workflow automations. I'm able to more easily stay in touch with and build relationships with clients/customers, as well as offer more value with the workflow automations when I have a new training or want to add value to my audience. Their customer service is very responsive, which has been helpful when I have needed to have various features explained better or if I've ever had any issues. They're always on it right away.

Pros

It's easy to use whether I'm on my phone or the computer. I am able to catch up with and check on my coaching clients easily by sending one text and then responding and relationship building individually in my Text P2P inbox. I use the automation to remind clients of monthly or yearly renewals. This system has saved hours of time for my business, which has allowed me to focus on more income bringing activities to increase my overall ROI.

Cons

Nothing. I love it. Any time I've had any issues, the company has fixed them or improved upon them immediately.

Dağkan

Objective user review about TextP2P

In general, it met our digital marketing needs.

Pros

I love that there are so many options when it comes to marketing. The software enables us to get the most out of our digital marketing efforts. It saves time and advances the workflow efficiently.

Cons

I didn't like the interface. It needs updating to simplify.

Michele

A MUST need for your business

I really enjoy this! It makes my opening rate go through the roof

Pros

It’s so simple to understand and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] reached out immediately and helped me! So grateful!

Cons

I wish there was an app that I could easy use so I wouldn’t have to log in and out

Reasons for choosing TextP2P

It was expensive!

Greg

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

I Love TextP2P! It's easy to use, very cost effective, and excellent customer support!

The #1 feature for me and my business is the bulk scheduling. It allows me to upload a spreadsheet of all my customer's who have a subscription product expiring this month and it will automatically schedule reminder text messages before their renewal date. This allows me to upgrade customers and to offer them better deals, and bring in more revenue.

Pros

I love the simplicity of the website and how it works on my computer or on my phone. I was able to create a list, upload all my contacts, and start sending personalized bulk messages within just a few minutes. I appreciate how they give you your own local 10 digit phone number, and how I could send text messages with pictures up to 1600 characters long.

Cons

I can't say there is anything I don't like about it.

Christina