• Pros

• "I love that it is easy to use and opens up communication in a way that many other offices don't have access too."

• "I loved the ease of use of the TextUs app the most. You can have multiple text windows open at the same time if you need to carry on multiple conversations throughout the day. "

• "I like that I can receive pictures, text everyone I need to and get a quick response. It is nice to be able to do this from the computer"

• Cons

• "Sometimes the app is a little bit glitchy, and I wish there were a way to put an away message on from the app, but overall a very positive experience."

• "The user administration is a little lacking but support makes up for this with their rapid response to support tickets."

• "Sending broadcasts is an excellent tool. I just wish it would allow you to text more characters. Sometimes you have to send multiple messages out just to convey a simple order/task."

Browse TextUs Reviews

Carol from Westaff

Effective & easy product for recruiting in the staffing industry & Tech Support is ALWAYS helpful

Pros

The text blasts - Accessing so many people at 1 time. Customer Service - They are always available really quickly through a chat feature and guide me on how to fix an issue OR answer a simple question. They're also really friendly. Features - scheduling texts for the future, personalizing messages in blasts to include first name of contact, analytics to review it's effectiveness. Just awesome.

Cons

I can't write more than 140 characters in a text blast and the personalized first name feature takes up 22 of those characters. Sending too many blasts in 1 day or at a time delays our messages from being received immediately, but that may have to do more with the cell phone providers than textus.

Braxton from Tusk Enterprises

Game Changer

Identifying text-able numbers and engaging with candidates in their preferred method has increased our candidate satisfaction and retention. The ease of the platform's use has also made training efficient with tutorials and examples abundant for end-users to educate themselves on best practice, tips and tools to help them reach their sales goals.

Pros

The support team is, by far and away, one of the best I've encountered when developing our tech stack. They are always prompt and communicative, no matter which representative you get! We've been working with the new TextUs Next platform since January and could not be happier with our results. Our scalability and volume have never been greater and TextUs has been an integral part in facilitating more responsive, customer-centric communication. The ease of deployment for one or several users is just a quick support chat away. Could not be happier with the product and what is has done for our business.

Cons

The development of 'groups' could stand a bit more attention to facilitate an easier end-user experience. However, this is a VERY minute detail for a newer development of the platform. Like everything else with TextUs, it will only get better with time!

Reasons for Switching to TextUs

Ease of use, Bullhorn Integration, Cost.

Ash-Lee from Weystone Financial

Simple

Overall it was a fairly good experience however we'd prefer to use our new setup.

Pros

I liked the ability to be able to use software that would allow us to have conversational text messages despite us having a landline.

Cons

If you selected the wrong number that you wanted, you couldn't go back and you were stuck with it for the duration.

Integrated functionality

Bienvenido from In-Home Supportive Services - San Mateo County Health

TextUs is incredibly simple yet useful

Overall, TextUs is perfect for the users looking for a software that is less complicated yet useful functionalities. It is simply useful simple software!

Pros

If you are looking for a texting software that you can easily use and manipulate then TextUs is the answer. TextUs is incredibly simple yet very useful because you don't need any high-end device to install this software. This software is best for sending messages with less complexity. Just type your message and click send on the tip of your fingernails. This is the kind of software that has simple texting capabilities that will satisfy your daily communication needs that also let you open multiple screens on the gadget that you are using.

Cons

I know that this software is designed for simplicity so I don't think it has weaknesses. I love using this simple texting software. As long as I can send and receive a message instantly then I think I'm fine with it. Also, this kind of software consumes less bandwidth and so this is a perfect software for all users.

Shannon from Elwood Staffing

Do not change to Next Textus if currently using Textus

LOVED the standard Textus. Don't "upgrade" unless there are specific features you are looking for that Next Textus provides. For ease of use and multiple users, Next Textus doesn't come anywhere near the great experience we ALWAYS had with the standard Textus. It is far more time consuming now that they made it "individualized".. I wish they had the option to go back, whereas with my company that is the decision they made, but would be great if it weren't "all or nothing". I think it's great if you are an individual user having individual conversations that only you are reading and answering, but if you are in an environment where everyone in the office can and does answer incoming texts (for better response time and customer service), it is simply frustrating now.

Pros

I loved Textus because it was so user friendly and everyone in my office could jump in and see each conversation and make sure that we were giving the correct information. Also, the customer service has always been fantastic. Even after making the switch to Next Textus, customer service has really been fantastic (thankfully, that didn't change)

Cons

They took something that was sooooo user friendly and easy and made it far too time consuming and with virtually zero ease of use. I can see if they were trying to make conversations more private, but now half of my office doesn't know what anyone else is doing unless they change their parameters to open and if someone responds, you have to know where to look and it doesn't update and kicks you off the mobile app, that never had issues (that we knew of)

Reasons for Switching to TextUs

I am not sure.. Made at a corporate level.

Love it

overall its good.Specially in my line of work which is recruitment, it plays a major role. it helps to get basic update over text as compare to call again and again to the candidate.

Pros

Its best part is to quick add the number and share any template in a go. also had a good feature to schedule a message which i personally like.

Cons

well is ok but sometime it glitchy and hangs for few second over android but its manageable as mostly it works fine.

Donna from Integrity Placement Group

Text Us versus Text Us Next

The old Text Us was very user friendly and laid out in a much easier format that just worked for our company. This new TextUs Next has stopped more than half of our employees from using the app as it really is difficult to use. We would love to go back to the original format .

Pros

The ease of setting up and sending out campaigns. This process in now streamlined and very easy to do.

Cons

I do not like how many steps it takes to accomplish looking for a text thread with a contact and how many steps to see if this contact has already been put in the system. I also do not like not knowing if I have messages to read without many steps again.

Jamir from IMS

A must have tool for every recruiter

Easy to communicate with my candidates those who are in a situation where there is call connnectivity issue or somewhere they couldn't talk over the phone. Also, helps as a reminder for interview date/time.

Pros

The best part is the data which show the number of sent/delivered messages and bounced ones.

Cons

Great application doesnt requires any dislikes rather I would suggest to make the mobile app a more user friendly which I later came to know that already you guys are working on it.

Angela from Richard, Wayne & Roberts

IT View Point

Overall TextUs is a great product. It allows us to keep in contact with our client/candidate base easily.

Pros

TextUs is easy to use, set up and deploy. Their customer service is thorough, attentive and FRIENDLY! I appreciate their quick response with any questions. We have been using it for about 2 years, and have yet to experience any major problems or downtime.

Cons

No real dislikes, but I would like the option to add or delete users myself.

Kathy from MSSI

Awesome Program

Excellent experience to do date. I am able to create distribution lists and send out messages very quickly. By quickly I meant in less than 5 minutes.

Pros

I am able to get group text out to many of our field employees quickly.

Cons

They just did a upgrade. I am still navigating through it.

Dan from Curative

Game changer

Fantastic

Pros

Easy to use, increases productivity. This allows you to reach out to others without the hassle of trying to just do it by your phone.

Cons

I find no cons with this product and it's software

Hilda from Staffmark

This review is about the TextUs app and NOT TextUsNext.

I loved the TextUs app and I miss it terribly. We moved to the TextUsNext app and I wish we could go back. TextUs is great in it's simplicity. It always worked as expected. The notification pop ups worked, the email notifications worked, it was everything I could have asked for! We used it every day for simple single user texts but also for mass-texting every now and then. The ability to tag and group people by industry or customer was awesome and made it easy to message multiple people for generic messages.

Pros

Cons

The only thing I didn't like was that we weren't able to block numbers. The other thing I don't like is that I can't go back to it now that we're using the TextUsNext app which no one in the office likes including myself.

Laura from Advanced Resources

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

TextUs is a game changer

Phone tag - everyone hates it - with TextUs, it's great to be able to send someone a text to coordinate a good time to chat. We use a text in combination with your standard voicemail and find that people reach back out via text so much more quickly.

Pros

Textus is a great way to get a hold of people so much faster, nowadays people prefer to text for quick items that can easily be addressed in a text. I like that you are able to use your business line instead of personal cell phone. The ease of being able to create templates is great for messages that you send often. The app is great as well to be able to keep texting consistent with your business line. It syncs with our software and automatically documents the text exchange in our system.

TextUS

Business problems i am able to solve is getting in touch with individual quicker than sending a email most of the time.

Pros

What I like most about the software is feature offered easy communication option for my clients and other branch locations.

Cons

The feature I like lease about software it does not work if I am text message to client or teammates cell phones .

Corportate decision

Dan from Mint Physician Staffing

TextUs Has Been Incredible

Great product with an amazing team behind it. They're always available and always accommodating.

Pros

The software is incredibly easy to use and works well with our highly customized CRM. More than that though is their support and success team. Wow. They're highly skilled and incredibly attentive people that put our success at the forefront of what they do and we're incredibly grateful to be working with them in a professional capacity.

Cons

There are restrictions on the number of text blasts that are able to be sent per hour, which can create a bottleneck for us at times.

Taylor from Doherty Staffing

Effective and Easy to use

I use Textus every day for recruiting and managing employees. It allows me to reach large groups of people with minimal effort. It is great for setting up interviews, sending directions, reminders, thank you's, etc. In a time where most people don't pick up their phones, Textus provides an easy effective way to connect with people.

Pros

It allows me to connect with large numbers of potential candidates and current employees without taking up too much time. It helps me be more productive.

Cons

There isn't much I don't like about this software... I do wish that I could send out group broadcasts containing JPGs

Quick And Useful

I personally text my candidates when ever they are busy or if they do not receive my emails. This is so quick and reliable you can even send emoticons as well.

Pros

TextUS is very useful messaging and texting software. This could be used for texting the people across the world from virtual number. We can make use of it in our professional life by texting the message on the client's mobile so that they can see that and can revert to us.

Cons

The only drawback is that you need to use this regularly otherwise the number given to you will be lost. Although you can purchase a premium to get save from this issue. Everything is good though.

Reaching the unreachable

Overall, this application is a game changer for us in communication and reaching out with the right people for the right opportunities.

Pros

1. Using textus for us recuiters, making the imposaible possible. Traditional calling and emailing no longer works, specially with people who is working 2 jobs at a time. So by having a chance to text people, you get to reach out with more candidates and jobless candidates. 2. Integration with the ATS thatos setup with our firm is also a big thing. You get to ensure the accuracy of documentation and interaction with each candidates 3. Get to confirm the effectivity if this tools with the set statistics in the application

Cons

This is not proven, but there were times that candidates claim that they have not received the message.

Next Level Communications

In staffing, the phone call has long been the communications medium of choice. The text message has quickly replaced a call as the most effective method as well and a means of getting a much higher percentage of response from our candidates.

Pros

The admin panel allows us to carry on multiple conversations at the same time without confusion as to which discussion thread you are replying to.

Paula from United Staffing Solutions, Inc

My thoughts on TextUs

My experieince has been very good overall. Customer Support is excellent and I use TextUs every day

Pros

Easy way to reach the nurses I work with. So I can let them know about new contracts available. In todays world I find texting the best way to reach people, better then the phone or email in most cases.

Cons

Still not happy with the attchments they are to small to read and I have been unable to enlarge them and still read the content

Michelle from Leaderstat

TextUs is a fabulous tool!

TextUs was able to quickly adapt to the way my teammates and I reach out to people, and mesh their system with our existing database. The customer service is top notch - responses are immediate to any concern, and generally they have a solution to problems within moments.

Pros

I love the convenience of being able to text using my computer keyboard and having that connect directly with our database. I don't have to waste time copying and pasting my communication notes - TextUs auto-populates my communication in database notes whenever I use it!

Cons

I'd love it if there were a way to combine individual texts into a single "conversation note" in my database.

Brandi from Peoplelink Staffing Solutions

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

I have always had a pleasant experience with any customer service representative I have reached.

We get the ability to reach out to anyone in a moments notice.

Pros

I love the ease of use. I love the App. It is effective and easy. In this age of mobile devices texting is about the best way to get anyone quickly. We are able to reach a large number of people with just a little time put in.

Cons

I have no problems to list as a con. It works smoothly and we get no spam from using it. We are completely satisfied from a user stand point.

Is TextUs really helpful to recruiters?

I've been using TextUs since I started recruiting and this tool is my bestfriend. Without it i think my recruiting life is incomplete.

Pros

I really like the interface of TextUs it is very easy to use. You can save contacts especially for recruiters like me so that I can track my candidates. It also has a feature where you can send in groups and of course templates to make the recruiters life easier.And of course you can send unlimited text who doesn't want that?

Cons

Nothing really I think this product is perfect.

Anna from LaSalle Network

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Grateful for TextUs and the ease of being able to connect to our candidates!

Its fast, easy, reliable, and makes my job easier

Pros

It's fast and easy. I love that you can implement templates to make it even faster. People check their texts more easily than their emails and its a quick check in process that makes life a whole lot easier. It also has a widget for the corner of your computer screen and makes getting/sending texts a lot easier.

Cons

It doesn't always register names of individuals with the templates, but that's a small issues.

TEXTUS: Business Texting

Pros

TextUs is one software that makes life a lot easier in terms of sending out text blast. Interface is very easy to use, even your grandmother can use it with almost no training at all required. You can easily send a text blast and not worried about missing a reply. Add to the cool integration with chrome you get notified almost real time in any replies come in which is important for recruiters like me.

Cons

I just wish it allowed more characters for the broadcast feature.

Victoria from Manpower

I love TextUs!

Using Textus has made it a lot easier to communicate with our associates, especially younger generations that cherish texting rather than calling.

Pros

Cons

My least favorite thing about textus is the app. It could use a little work to make it more functional. I frequently have to open textus in my phone's browser to do things I need to do because I can't do them on the app.

James from Larson Financial Inc.

It's like having a cell phone on your workstation!

Mass communication and 1 on 1 communication are a breeze to manage with this software.

Pros

Communicating with numerous clients across a large variety of industries can be challenging enough on it's own. Texting has become a preferred method of contact for busy people and using the TextUs app makes it very efficient on our end. Also, you can use this on a PC, Mac, smartphone on the go - all are seamless and allow us to communicate with current and potential clients on the fly.

TextUs Really Works

Candidate can reach us directly by text, instead of calling.

Pros

Whenever I can't reach a candidate or client, I use TextUs to send a text message. Texting not only reaches people faster, but they can text us directly for any job ads we have out there.

Felicia from SVS Group

Amazing Tool!!!!!!

Overall, this is one of my favorite recruiting tools to use!

Pros

I love that I can contact my candidates in a way that they are going to respond faster than if I were to email them! It takes a lot of time out of my day waiting and keeps the process moving along smoothly!

Cons

I don't like that it will only link with Salesforce occasionally. Makes it hard for me to track my conversations and get credit for the work I am doing.

Deanna from Penmac Staffing

Very easy to use!

I am able to contact hundreds of new applicant within 3 hour time frame. Its a great tool if you are looking for something to free up time. You can spend less time sending text message or you can send individually. This product has made my job a lot easier.

Pros

I can contact hundreds of new applicants within a few hours or just one second. Its an amazing product.

Cons

I have only had one issue with slow service issue. I sent text message to Text us and they were able to fix issue within 30 mins.

Erin from AB Staffing Solutions LLC

So effective because you can be sure the message is getting through immediately!

Immediate notifications to whomever you are trying to reach that INCLUDE a date/timestamp with delivery notification.

Pros

I love the fact that you do not have to wait until a contact checks their voicemail or email to get the information and/or inquiry and they can respond at their leisure. Love it!!

Cons

Only thing that would make it even better is if they could attach a document but it is still the most valuable tool provided to do my job!

Christine from St. Peter's Health Partners

TextUs - Ease of Cummicating

I Love It!!!!

Pros

TextUs is easy to use and I receive a quicker response from candidates! Some won't answer a call from an unknown number, but when I text first, they reply back and we can then schedule a time to speak.

Cons

I use TextUs for the basic feature to communicate with applicants. I find it quick and easy and have found no fault in my need for it.

Erin from AB Staffing Solutions LLC

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Hard to remember what what I did before TextUs! The efficiency is incredibly time saving!

Get responses and get them quickly!

Pros

It saves me time, frustration and so much more!

Cons

That I cannot attached documents to it, that would be even MORE fabulous but at least now I can receive documents which has been so wonderful!

Stacey from Carex Consulting Group

Love the Bullhorn - TextUs Integration

We love TextUs! Our recruiting start-up uses it to get ahold of candidates even faster.

Pros

I love the ease of use of Text-Us and the Bullhorn integration. As a recruiter, it is so easy to text candidates, and track all of our communication in our ATS - Applicant Tracking System.

Cons

I wish that the contacts automatically downloaded into TextUs from our ATS, but it still easy to use. Luckily - if you are in a contact account in Bullhorn - it will pull the name and number into TextUs and makes it easy enough to add.

Tisia from Elwood Staffing

It's so easy!

We had about 70 job openings and we were able to reach out to a few hundred people at one time by using the text 'em all. This is a very effective way to reach out.

Pros

I like how easy and efficient it is to use. I can also reach out to just one person or 100s of my associates about job openings.

Cons

There isn't anything I do not like about TextUs at this time.

Cope from Careerstaff

Valuable asset for connecting

Pros

Desktop software works well, doesn't refresh as often as the previous version. I have to click on another tab, and back to the tab I want in order to see the latest text that I can see in my notifications.

Cons

The mobile app still needs work -- I frequently have to quit and restart in order to gain functionality.

Will from Hayes Locums

Great Customer Support

Keep up the great work!

Pros

I'm not an every day user but I support those who do and they always have good feedback about using the product. Since I'm an admin, I mostly deal with their customer support team which has been nothing short of stellar.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind in the time we've been using this product.

Whitney from OR Nurses Nationwide

I love this program. It is very user friendly

I am able to communicate with my nurses easily and with no issues. I also can receive time sheets via text without having to use my personal phone, I did not like it when I could not receive pictures, but that feature is available now :)

Raysa from HealthTrust Workforce Solutions

Excellent tool and customer service

easy to communicate and maneuver with.

Pros

Easy to use, and great way to communicate with clients for business purposes. You are given a great amount of characters to type, per message sent. And if I have any issues I reach out to customer service text support, who are fast a responsive.

Cons

i don't have any complaints, easy tool to use. Only issue I've had if I am limited text per hours and must avoid certain characters to not be off the grid for 2 hrs during broad cast.

Jenee from Healthcare

TextUS

It's a cool feature we are able to use on our PC for work.

Pros

I like that you can use this program just like a normal cell phone and text out mass group texts, or individuals at a time.

Cons

Multiple branches in our company use this program and unfortunately we are only able to login for one branch at a time. It'd be cool to have multiple accounts up at the same time so we don't have to login/logout/log back in to see if we missed any messages.

Marlee from Manpower

Amazing Service

We have had a phenomenal experience with TextUs so far.

Pros

This software makes it so easy to get in touch with a large group of people or an individual. It is VERY user friendly.

Cons

I could not think of a single CON about this service or software.

Jessica from Cell Staff

I love TextUs!

They are very easy to work with and quick to respond to any questions or errors that may occur. Great experience overall!

Pros

Efficiency it allows when trying to communicate quickly. Very user friendly!

Cons

Nothing comes to mind! I use this app every single day to communicate with my colleages.

Tina from Comfort Keepers

User Friendly Platform

Great! Very responsive team.

Pros

TextUs such an easy to use platform that allows us to efficiently communicate with our our team and potential prospects.

Cons

Wish TextUs could integrate with other platforms (eRSP - our operations system)

Eva from Colorado Staffing Solutions

AMAZING experience. No complaints at all.

Pros

User-friendly and convenient. Right on our desktops, makes it very easy and faster to get a response from our employees. Easy mobile app.

Cons

The only thing I can say is a "Con" is having to wait one hour to text employee's again after a mass text message is sent out.

Ana from Hamilton-Ryker

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

It is a great way to communicate with people and has word great for me.

to be able to reach people, due to sometimes there phone is out of minutes but can still receive a text. So this services is great.

Pros

You get a faster response from people, When you need to get in touch with asap. I need it also help to recruit when you need to fill orders.

Renee from NHSS Solutions

Easy, Effective Recruiting Tool

The immediate communication in a competitive and busy recruiting world.

Pros

Easy to install, easy to use. I can use on my desktop and my phone app seamlessly. No bugs.

Cons

Delay when sending texts to large group - not sure that is a software issue

Soly from Cross Country TravCorp.

made it very easy to get in touch with people who live in different time zones. very easy to use

better communication between health care professionals and myself.

Pros

very easy and like how I can set up my templates. chats are easy and I am able to put in the contact information in, I like how I can flag something of importance.

Cons

I wish it had folders to move messages into when I am through with them. I wish that when I flagged something it would make it a different color to stand out better

Tom from Lead411

Industry: Research

A Game Changer

Pros

TextUs allows us to do a number of things; 1) Quickly reach sales prospects and current customers when they ghost us or are too busy and hard to get a hold of. Executives don't answer their direct phones or emails, but they will do answer texts. 2) Automate following up, demo scheduling, payments, etc. 3) Quickly integrate with the mobile phone numbers we have in salesforce using our chrome extension. This is a rock solid solution that has helped us earn more revenue, save time and get demos scheduled.

Cons

I don't know yet. I haven't seen anything that is causing us issues so far. I believe the benefits of their solution have made me not think of anything that could be a problem.

TextUs Review

This software is awesome.

Pros

I like how it can text multiple numbers.

Cons

It needs improvement on its filtering options. when you try to search for a specific name it shows multiple names "not too specific if I may say"

TextUs a better way to connect

A new and better way to connect to candidates

Pros

Very helpful in connecting to candidates. Another method to connect outside of calling and emails.

Cons

Sometimes it takes time to load and send message to candidates.