What are Trumpia users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Trumpia software through verified user reviews

• icon"The customization with the campaigns and keywords has also been instrumental in helping us with our internal staff communications."
  • icon"The flexibility and affordablity of the software was my first draw. Once working with it, I have found that they have a good customer support team that has assisted me every step of the way."
  • icon"Text is best way to communicate with overabundance of emails. I like that recipients can text back messages."
  • icon"The only problem I have had with this software is that the price is a bit too high for our program."
  • icon"Trumpia is not user friendly at all and very very hard to understand and work on. I hate it and has not worked for us."
  • icon"Initially, it's hard to get your opt-in lists built up. I also wished that it integrated with our CRM so that messages would attach to our customers' records."

Browse all Trumpia Reviews

• Have you used Trumpia and would like to share your experience with others?

Julio

3 Years in and no complaints at all

Pros

Trumpia has been an excellent resource for our company for over 3 years now. The ease of use, great communication, and highly effective marketing tools make working with Trumpia all the better.

Cons

I personally do not have any cons, however, I do think the mobile version of the site can be improved.

Diego

Industry: Farming

April 2022

Trumpia Review

Excellent communications with Accounting and our Personal Representative

Pros

Trumpia’ s SMS Service provides us with the most efficient way to communicate critical messages to our employees in all our operations. From HR to Field operations, Trumpia’s platform has given us peace of mind knowing our communications will be sent in a timely and efficient manner. A few of the many alerts Trumpia has helped us with are: Alerting prospective employees of upcoming job interviews Daily start time/end time shift schedules sent out to employees. Field Operations schedules sent out notifying what fields are scheduled for harvesting, including estimated pay from previous day harvest These are just a few of the many benefits we have thanks to Trumpia’ s Incredible Platform!

Cons

The updated UI took some learning, but overall once you dive it it became easier to use.

Reasons for switching to Trumpia

We were satisfied with tellmycell, but Cost was a big factor. Trumpia's price was much better than the other SMS services will looked into, also, with it's features, Trumpia provided a unique opportunity to expand the use of our SMS needs.

Jimmy

Gets Job Done with few extras

Pros

The customized lists of recipients was very helpful. Additional features such as scheduled blasts and QR codes were also great.

Cons

The UI/UX is a little difficult to navigate and unintuitive.

Personal recommendations

Ted

April 2022

6 plus years as a Enterprise user

Pros

We manage over 20 Shopping Malls that are constantly changing. It easy to add new Centers and get them up and running in a short period of time.

Cons

The interface isn't as intuitive as it could be, but the Trumpia team has been working on updating the interface,

Reasons for choosing Trumpia

They were the most accommodating in developing the best pricing solution for our needs

Lem

Solidy, reliable, and easy to implement.

Pros

Exceptional implementation experience for both mass texting and API. Solid and reliable, with a relatively intuitive UI. Pleasant and painless sales experience, and excellent support thereafter. Works exactly as intended.

Cons

UI is a little clunky, and it'd be great to have some more brand-friendly/white label URL shortener options.

Michelle

May 2022

Valued Partner

Trumpia has been our valued partner for over 10 years. Their account management and customer service is stellar.

Pros

Automated features are extremely valuable when setting up marketing campaigns and Trumpia is the best one out there.

Cons

Need more options for pausing scheduled messages.

Reasons for switching to Trumpia

Not enough features.

Blake

Good so far

Pros

Value and support has been awesome every time I call I have been able to get a quick response. I also like that they do annual and non profit discounts.

Cons

Not being able to text from your phone to a keyword. I would like to be able to set up mobile phone numbers that can text a list like other vendors.

Great service. Easy to setup.

This software provides an easy way to send SMS in bulk or individuals.

Pros

The software has great documentation. It was very easy to setup and test a quick through the api. Very intuitive API wise.

Cons

The UI was not the most friendly and a little confusing to learn. The site is also slow it is very hard to actually use the site.

Prospect Communications via SMS

Customer service is great. Process of list management and deployment can be streamlined. List management can be set up a bit more user friendly.

Pros

I like that I am able to re-enforce our email communications via SMS as well. Scheduling and link shortening feature as well as personalization options are great.

Cons

I think the user experience can be a bit better. I want to be able to see sent messages and currently, I can only duplicate them in order to see them.

Sharon

More than we needed.

Using this software gave me insight into the functions I really need for my purposes. It also gave me insight into what is technically possible with this kind of software.

Pros

I appreciate the technical expertise needed to create this product. It has many useful functions. It allows an organization to collect and communicate with a large number of customers.

Cons

It has many, many more functions than I need. I need a simple mass texting program to alert our small staff of emergencies. I really dislike that it is almost impossible to use quickly and from a mobile device.

Art

Excellent software, super-responsive support team.

Allowed me to reach people that get way too much email to read it all.

Pros

I like the versatility the most. There are plenty of text messaging solutions out there, but none that can do what Trumpia can do. Text with photos, images, video, audio, numbered mobile coupons with a private web-based redemption site that employees can access on their mobile phones to record discount programs. There's also a web-based customer loyalty program function that replaces paper cards entirely. Tons of options that marketing departments need, like surveys and trackable hyperlinks and automated variable messaging with additional list segmentation depending upon customer response. Has some features that educational and religious organizations would use, though I'm not in those markets. I really am hooked on the list segmentation and automation capabilities. This provides me with the ability to tailor my messages to subsets of the customer base. Set it, and forget- the software does the work. The best feature? That's easy: people actually read their text messages, unlike email, although Trumpia can do that too. It's a single platform that can do texts, email and social media. The USA-based customer support is first-rate and very personal. They've helped me many, many times. I'm not a techie, and support is very important to me. They have a video training library with dozens of short feature videos. I'm very happy with my purchase.

Cons

That I didn't discover it sooner. A bit of a learning curve for my limited tech capabilities on some of the more advanced features. The support team walked me through those, though.

Jin

Perfect for what we need

Pros

We have been using Trumpia for our organization for nearly two years, and what stands out to us is the technical support and customer service. We have never had to wait more than an hour for our AM to respond (Jed), and they've been really quick to provide support and insight. The platform itself got a facelift with its interface a couple weeks ago, and the messaging and inbox runs noticeably smoother than before. The customization with the campaigns and keywords has also been instrumental in helping us with our internal staff communications.

Cons

The software at times can get buggy and laggy (less so now) - we've had to clear our cache or use the platform on Icognito mode at times.

Brian

Trumpia API user

Great people who are willing to help you be successful. The support team really does go above and beyond and is a differentiator among competitors.

Pros

Robust API with the ability to build a 2-way texting platform on top. The ability to text-enable a company landline or VOIP line is vital since we deal in the SMB sector.

Cons

There are some nuances that cause occasional bugs. Sometimes the source is on our end and sometimes on the Trumpia end. I also wish when my account balance fell below the balance I wouldn't have to contact someone to reactivate it for me so I can add more funds. Sometimes this can cause minimal delays and cause us to have minor downtime with SMS. We have processes in place to prevent this in the future, but it has happened a few times. (Mainly in our test environment).

Reasons for choosing Trumpia

Ability to SMS enable a landline

Lucia

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

We continue to trust Trumpia with our marketing needs. Thank you, thank you, thank you

Pros

We enjoy using Trumpia for marketing to all of our clients. The ease of use, training and functionality is what keeps us coming back and recommending to other friends and colleagues.

Cons

We are aware that there are some limitations as with all technology, though as a manager I cannot think of any cons.... maybe just the price ;)

Randall

Trumpia makes it simple and fast to communicate with my team in the field.

Pros

Able to store information that is used each time I send a text. I love that I can send to the whole team at once so everyone has the information they need.

Cons

I have noticed from time to time if i send a text prior to 8am it will not go thru. I use the function of choosing to send it later to bypass that. Outside of that I have no issues with the software.

Heidi

Trumpia White Label is great

I've been using them since 2014 and have been satisfied with the product. I do with their sales staff understood the product a bit better when I speak with them about options and updates.

Pros

When I decided to open my business and needed a way to run contests using a shortcode and online method for entries Trumpia was the easiest and least expensive way to white label my company. I didn't have to spend in the six figures to have a system developed. I integrated my own web address into their system and they helped me provision my own shortcode.

Cons

I wish they had more robust offerings with the ability to do more complicated contesting. Cannot do some basic instant win and other type contests using this platform.

Reasons for choosing Trumpia

Cost and ease of use. This product is extremely easy for a first time user or white label user.

Krystal

Pros

The layout and simplicity of the system. We can log on easily --clients are able to schedule messages in advanced.

Michelle

So far it has been wonderful, however, I feel there are many things we still do not utilize.

Text out to groups has been nice. I would like to have more text in sign ups.

Pros

I like the platform that it uses and how easy it is use use the text out option combined with FB posting. Makes it very simple to do it all at once.

Cons

No app that I can use to send/ transmit when I am traveling. I travel a lot and am not always at a computer to login at. I would love to see an app that can do all of the things I need to do on my iPhone or iPad.

Ted

We manage 12 shopping center that are all very active with Trumpia and have excellent success using

The benefit is that all the centers that we support are able to engage 10's of thousand of customers on any given day

Pros

There platform is very dynamic and has a many options for engagement. Trumpia does a very good job with training and offers a variety tutorials that helps understand all the other options that they offer.

Cons

The platform isn't as intuitive as I hoped and finding thing isn't always very easy. Its nice that they offer so many modules and ways of engagement but for the average user they dont use them all. I think the main UI should be cleaner and easier to navigate

We use Trumpia for employee text alerts and have been pleased overall.

Employee alerts

Pros

The ability to send immediate alerts to our employees across the country. We heavily rely on this communication tool.

Cons

The occasional outages and inability to send alerts if that month's payment hasn't processed. We typically have more than enough credits to process an alert. It'd also be nice to be able to buy credits in bulk, as opposed to being obligated to the monthly charge.

Stephen

Very useful software and an easy convenient way to push our presentations to attendees

Ability to easily push our presentations to attendees making it a convenient format to present our material.

Pros

Easy of use with a minimal learning curve . Have used the software for several different conferences and small to large with great consistency

Cons

Has limits to how many Keywords can be used at one time. Once we reach the maximum number of keywords, we then have to delete past keywords to open up space.

Rick

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Trumpia lets us keep in touch with our vendors in real time.

Pros

Trumpia provides an easy way to text our outdoor street market vendor population in real time. This allows us to communicate load-in status and other situations that may come up in the course of an evening.

Cons

The text editor needs a little work. It behaves oddly and it can be frustrating when a text message needs to go out in a hurry.

Cynthia

Trumpia is a big part of our business with minimum issues. If an issues arises it is handled quickly

One that is most important to me is reliability.

Pros

I like the ability to look at the analysis of each campaign. This gives us the ability to analyze our promotions and make adjustments to our marketing strategy.

Cons

When recipients have tried to opt out it sometimes does not work. Causing the recipient to call us to manually opt them out.

Carlos

Great Service!

The API integration is fabulous and the connection through Zapier. It has a lot of functionalities.

Pros

The functionality of the platform and the API integration is very extensive. We have been able to use their API for our custom platform to send messages and codes through our distribution lists.

Cons

It can be pricey. Trumpia isn't the cheapest platform but it is very robust. If you are sending from 5,000 to 10,000 text messages per month, Trumpia is a great option.

Troy

Industry: Publishing

Confusing

Very little

Pros

The ability to track opened emails. Then see how many times it is reopened. Also to see how many are unopened.

Cons

difficulty in attaching new list to a different email template. I work with different clinics and need to be able to use different templates with different list that correspond to the clinic.

Trumpia