What are TeamTracky users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using TeamTracky software through verified user reviews

• icon"Easy to use and navigate through the system and the info is great to understand the schedule and the upcoming events."
  • icon"This software is very easy to use and is extremely user friendly. It took about 5 minutes to set up and has been great since."
  • icon"Easy to use both mobile and desktop; great for tracking over the course of a season. I like being able to see who is and is not attending."
  • icon"I have multiple teams and sometimes it's hard to work between teams in the program."
  • icon"I cant edit my Son's profile for some reason. The setup was a little confusing between both me and my wife and Son having to setup profiles and not knowing whos is linked to his."
  • icon"Costly- couldn't get it to link to my iphone calendar. I was also unable to edit my attendance for some reason."

Browse all TeamTracky Reviews

• Have you used TeamTracky and would like to share your experience with others?

Excellent, Easy to Use.

Excellent way for a coach to communicate with his/her team. Much easier than using email for attendance purposes.

Pros

Easy to use and everyone on our Soccer team was able to understand how to use the software very quicky.

Cons

There were a few times when I didn't use the app for a few months that I had to sign in again. Also occassionally it would glitch and not open.

Caroline

Great & simple tool for teams: as parent of 2 young soccer players TeamTracky helped stay on track

Pros

TeamTracky clearly has the end-user in mind. I like that the app is simple and very easy to use: you do not have to look for where the information is. You can view and manage each team individually, or get a view across all teams. This is especially convenient when you have more than one child playing in different teams. Teamtracky calendar has the ability to feed my other family calendar automatically, which is great. It helps a lot as I have to keep many people in the loop of my children schedule. And it also sends notifications and messages to as many contacts as needed. Last I love that I can post pictures and make them available to the team ina couple of clicks.

Cons

The software forgets my logging information frequently, and since I am forgetting as well which combination id and password i used for team tracky sometimes it is time consuming to just log in

Randy

I've had a reasonably good experience

Pros

Email and text functionality with good info . I like getting the emails and text updates and the alerts

Cons

Still have a hard time "marking as read" emails received . I am not admin, I am just a user. I would like it to have more functionality

Response from TeamTracky

Hi, You can mark all your messages as read either from the web interface or the mobile app. Desktop: Login and select "Messages" from the menu. Then click the [Mark all Read] button. Mobile: Login and tap the "Notifications" icon. Then tap the [Mark all Read] button. Please contact our Support Team at support@teamtracky.com for more help.

Tom

Been using TT for the past 2 years. Great customer service and very user friendly.

Can easily track the attendance of your players.

Pros

Best features are the ability to keep track of your players and when there is an issue, the customer service is very responsvie

Cons

Honestly the worst part of Team Tracky is the name. Many parents agree and prefer to use a different name .

Gregory

Industry: Shipbuilding

Team Tracky is a great way to help manage any sports team.

Easy and quick management, and communication. I couldn't find any faults with the website. I think it was designed to accommodate all features needed to help manage a team sport or any other type of club.

Pros

It's very easy to use. Makes communication between coaches and players easy. Great feature is the reminders sent out for practices, games and the fact that you can check off your availability without even accessing the website by clicking your availability through the e-mail reminder sent out by Team Tracky.

Bart

Keeps everyone on the same page

Pros

You can see who's coming to practice and who's not this is good so we know how many people will be there or not we can cancel practice if we don't have enough players

Cons

It's a little complicated to add someone to the team and photos and things like that . I still don't have a picture for my daughter I can't figure it out

Response from TeamTracky

Thanks for the review Bart. In help to upload a photo please find instructions in our Help & Support site at: http://help.teamtracky.com/articles/how-to-upload-a-member-photo/

Replied July 2017

Scott

Very good overall, very easy to use.

Makes my life easier. I know where my kids have to be well in advance of their scheduled game or practice.

Pros

The functionality between multiple teams is a great feature. Switching from one team to another is very easy. Keeping track of fees owed is also simple and easy.

Cons

Hard to get the calendar synced with my own calendar. Have tried searching for a while and can't seem to do it. Takes time to load info when going from one team to another.

Response from TeamTracky

Hi, To add your team¿s schedule to your mobile phone¿s calendar and synchronize it follow these easy steps: http://help.teamtracky.com/articles/export-your-calendar-to-gmail-outlook/ We are adding this functionality in the mobile app soon and you¿ll be able to do that much faster. Please contact our Support Team at support@teamtracky.com for more help.

Susan

No complaints very efficient

I was kept up to date on all events.

Pros

Very easy to use. The information showed up on my screen right away. No issues with seeing the information.

Scott

Very easy to setup and use.

The name is perfect because this software really keeps the team in the know. When there are updates and changes to the schedule, we find out almost instantly.

Pros

I like the email feature that always keeps us on top of any updates/changes to the schedule. Never have to worry about missing any upcoming games or events.

Cons

It would be great if there was a way for teammates/parents/coaches to communicate with the app. And maybe some kind of quick acknowledgement feature so you know everyone saw a change to the schedule.

Barry

Used it for childs travel soccer

orgainzation

Pros

ease of use when the team was asked to used Team Tracky it was unfamiliar to me- I have used simliar products in the past so was hesistant to try another. tracky was easy to use and would use it again

Cons

costly- couldn't get it to link to my iphone calendar. i was also unable to edit my attendance for some reason

Samer

Easy to manage multiple sports and multiple teams.

Pros

The software is easy to use and with littl knowledge of file manipulation, you can easily setup large numbers of users, games and events.

Cons

Adding to the calendar, would like to bring both start and end time, currently just the start time seems t come over for both.

The app works great! The instant notifications are a wonderful feature.

Pros

The schedule layout. Is simple and easy to view. I also like the roster format. Everything is simple and viewer friendly.

Cons

I have to log on every time. I wish it would stay logged in. I need to enter my email and password each time.

Jason

TeamTracky makes team management a snap. Keeps everyone up to date on all team events

Pros

Schedules are on my phone which is always with me! I can easily check schedules, deal with changes and reach out to coaches and teammates while in the go.

Cons

I have to re-enter my password from time to time. Also if I am on more than one team ... it sometimes gets confusing.

Like using the app as I have all my schedules immediately

I love it that its cloud access and not website based

Pros

Love that the schedules can be imported from LIJSL for each team. The billing function is very useful too!

Cons

It would be great is roster could be imported so I didn't have to enter players individually. I have enough of that work already.

Roger

Inexpensive, full featured team management tool.

Cost savings and comparable functionality.

Pros

One subscription covers up to three teams, so we went from paying $$$ [sic] a year for two teams, to $$ [sic] a year with the competitor switch pricing. Team Tracky provides all of the features of the more expensive software, plus a few that they didn't offer.

Cons

Can't assign a default home/away uniform color to games, and can't auto assign ALL players to ALL games and events.

Response from TeamTracky

Thanks for the review. Every time an event or event series is added all players are automatically assigned. In case you've added a player after you've created the event or series, go to his/her profile and click the [Add to roster on all future events] button.

Replied June 2017

TeamTracky was an excellent platform for information for my team.

As a head coach for girl's soccer team I was able to produce a professional looking email for updates on games, practices and registration throughout the season. The scores were updated and game reminders were automatically sent out. It made the job a bit easier.

Pros

Great for team messages, updates and reminders. It was very easy to select/deselect recipients for messaging.

Cons

I wished that I had an option for color, bold and italic text. I also couldn't figure out how to add an image to the messages I was sending.

Offir

This is a great app that provide me with all the necessary info of the soccer plan

From my team manager. I don't have any negative feedback about this app as I said it easy to use and very simple to understand

Pros

easy to use and navigate through the system and the info is great to understand the schedule and the upcoming events

Jesal

Very convenient to stay on top of team schedules

Pros

Team Tacky is very Convenient to use. Easy to communicate with team members and stay on top of game schedules

Cons

Slight delay in receiving messages. Get emails faster than the team tacky app messages. Besides that no issues

Andrea

Team Tracky has been a great way to communicate with my team as Team manager.

Organization for the season and ease of communication with team.

Pros

I like the ease of use (app, website, setting reminders via email & app), having all team info in one place, Google maps and field addresses, customer service is quick and reliable.

Kristin

Team Tracky is easy to keep track of both my kids soccer schedules and team updates.

Pros

I like that you can communicate with the team directly through TT. Picture sharing is easy and I love that you can add the calendar right from TT to your personal calendar.

Very positive. Easy to use

It was a great way to keep track of the whole team over the course of the season.

Pros

Cons

Sometimes it's hard to make sure your response was saved on the mobile version. In addition, it can be too many clicks to get from schedule to attendance.

Nancy

It is definitely very easy to use.

Pros

When checking in a player for a game, you can write a note right there too as a reason why player is not attending.

Andre

Great experience so far.

Pros

how everything is integrated and available within the platform. We love the flexibility and dynamics of the calendar.

Cons

No spell check feature. It would also be nice to have a price "organizationally," meaning if there is 5 or more teams or whatever the number, it's a set fee.

Response from TeamTracky

Thanks for the review Andre. We offer pricing for clubs and leagues with great discounts. Please check it here: http://teamtracky.com/OrganizationsPricing.aspx

Replied July 2017

Margarita

Industry: Computer Networking

It has been abou 3 months that I started using it for our soccer team. So far it has worked for us

I like it because it keeps track of several things as a manager needs to be aware and manage.

Pros

The variety of features that I can keep track of games, payments, roster, while group messaging, and upload documents into files.

Cons

I would like to be able to text 1:1 with a parent. That's one thing parents have complained about. We were using GroupMe before and they liked it because they were able to communicate with me privately.

Rachel

been very easy to use

It helped save me a lot of time and frustration!

Pros

it tracks all kids sports schedule in one place. This way I don't have to look through the hundreds of emails to find the times of places of all the games.

TeamTracky