• Pros

• "So intuitive, continously improved with more and more interesting and useful features, amazing customer service, enables to do almost all what I can imagine."

• "Multi-lingual, easy, powerful, excellent reporting"

• "the software is very userfriendly - a lot of useful functionalities"

• Cons

• "Not everything is possible in the software. Sometimes I feel like the software is a little behind other (newest) software in the market. But I'm happy with the overall service and software. "

• "The difficulty to change the lay-out of questions and the invitation mail. There are some buttons, but the options are limited."

• "No major disadvantages. Some difficulties while switching between different languages in one questionnaire. You can't just copy a list of answers any more. "

Browse CheckMarket Reviews

Toon from Trilations

GO team

I use it internally & externally. It looks professional and it's efficient tool overall.

Pros

The customer service is the best thing about this product. Even if I don't understand something at once, I am only one call away from the solution. They are very friendly and really patient, even if I have the most stupid questions!

Cons

If I want send a mailing from CheckMarket to track the surveys, it might come in the spam inbox.

Marc from DELA

The perfect solution for creating online surveys.

We now have a tool within the company that is used by multiple teams for all kind of projects: from large customer surveys and NPS surveys, to small internal projects as sending invites for events or polling our employees about their job. As the tool is easy to use and no training is needed, everyone can start creating surveys right away.

Pros

- 7/7 support with correct, helpful answers and tips & tricks. The response times are impressive - A tool with lots of features, I cannot think of one that is missing. - You can create and share custom dashboards and reports. - You can set up closed loops for contacting dissatisfied customers. - They have specific features for NPS surveys. - Multilingual surveys are possible - You can choose where in the world your data are stored. - They offer additional services if you lack time or experience. - The value for money is top. - You can distribute surveys through multiple channels (including email, SMS, QRcode) - Surveys and emails work great on mobile devices. - The number of users is unlimited.

Cons

The reporting optiosn were limited but as they released a new version that allows you to create custom dashboards and reports with lots of features, I cannot fidn another 'con'.

Reasons for Choosing CheckMarket

The combination of features, unlimited users, 7/7 support and the pricing model.

Reasons for Switching to CheckMarket

The support is better.The tool is a lot more user friendly!! And the difference in cost is impressive.

Monique from City of Ottawa

Satisfied User

Using it for mainly for funding applications

Pros

User Friendly, front and back end, Ease of use

Cons

I don't like the Pause Button because users don't think to press Next before Pause

Loekie from DynaGroup

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Easy to use, good insights and good support

We use it for internal and external surveys. I works good and is very flexible.

Pros

The system is flexible and easy to use and the support team is very helpfull

Cons

We still need extra tools for reporting, so the output is not always suitable for us and there are limits on the respondents, which is sometimes a problem for us

Melanie from Publicis

Checkmarket Software - My feedback :)

I highly appreciate all the professional help we get from the checkmarket support team & the online support pages. When speaking to the team, there is not only always timely & client friendly feedback, but also always straight to the point = excellent understanding of my issue & solution approach. The team usually directly offers one or multiple solutions to the problem raised (e.g. complex configuration), plus an explanation of what happened or why my config didn't work as expected, so it allows me to build my knowledge over time and get the best use out of the tool. Honestly one of the best tool & client services I've ever experienced on the large landscape of online tools I continously use.

Pros

Extremely flexible / highly customizable to specific needs, and a million possibilities to configure the surveys as you need them, in terms of branching/prefill/depending fields/CSL coding, etc but also branding-wise. We also appreciate the notification feature that can be based on various conditions, we love the easy buildable online dashboards, easy filter.. ability to share (protected or non-protected) those dashboards, possibility to use an own domain. Of course we highly appreciate the features to manage imports/exports of data in bulk and the different distribution channels and possibilities, even to be able to link surveys in between them. The software is also very intuitive and support pages (+ the support team) are well done and are very useful.

Cons

In certain cases (specific needs) we have to work with complex turnarounds to get to the ideal configuration. For branching the IF + AND + OR is great but especially with the OR certain cases are not technically working well, and we need to put quite time consuming workarounds in place. Another little frustration is the survey pdf - so this one is GREAT GREAT GREAT to have and broadly/very much used, but if we could customize (at least slightly) in between different surveys that would be a really valuable one too. One other feature we hope for is that text boxes keep the exact format of the text entered into the text box by the survey respondent (e.g. line breaks, bullets...) All I can think of for now :)

Reasons for Choosing CheckMarket

Survey Monkey was evaluated as less user friendly/intuitive - less strong in terms of data extraction/import & consolidation capabilities, and assessed as less strong in terms of system integration (APIs...)

Reasons for Switching to CheckMarket

Not flexible, very limited, expensive (the change was made end 2016/Start 2017 so based on the Vocaza software / older version surely that was in place back then)

Chantal from Securex

Checkmarket - Ideal to send out Customized Surveys

I'm really very pleased with the tool. I can not say that there is something I'm not satisfied about. Not only the tool, but also the customer service is top!

Pros

You can lay-out all type of questions Process roadmap that is designed - userfriendly Possibilities to report afterwards

Cons

I don't think there is something not to like. But I'm interested in knowing as much as possible about 'how to score' your answers. I see that a lot of people in our company use the tool, but they very often don't know how to score. And often you are under time pressure - not always easy to deep-dive in all the information on the site. Especially when you don't use the tool frequently.

Reasons for Switching to CheckMarket

I don't really know - I think that both tools are good, but finally we have chosen Checkmarket as partner. You have to ask our purchasing department.

Mark from Parity Medical

Industry: Medical Devices

Excellent product, Really flexible and great customer service

Excellent. I have the product I planned before I started at a reasonable cost.

Pros

The product helps to construct really flexible surveys, with conditional follow on questions that make the survey really quick and simple for the respondent, reducing the number of questions they need to complete to give you the data you need.

Cons

Its complex, because its so customisable, but the support is first class.

Reasons for Choosing CheckMarket

See previous answer. The add on functionality is reasonably priced with superb customer support.

Reasons for Switching to CheckMarket

I switched because the functionality I required was only available elsewhere at a premium subscription billable for a full year in advance. I don't produce surveys constantly throughout the year, but when I do I have no objection to paying reasonable amount on a survey by survey basis.

Daniel from California Southern university

The right tool for the job

Pros

Cost is adjusted to the use Security of data Multilingual Broad range of features Ease of use Excellent customer service Excellent support Intuitive Many more

Cons

I don't know based on my use It does what I need

Reasons for Choosing CheckMarket

Prompt response to my questions Cost adjusted to the use

Ngoc Tho from George Brown College

First time user satisfaction

I was able to customize my survey on a budget. In future projects, I'm willing to spend more if possible to explore other features.

Pros

The features offer rich opportunities to customizing a survey. The design can also be very neat, minimalist and prevent distractions.

Cons

The display logic was the most complicated feature for me that I will need more support on.

Reasons for Choosing CheckMarket

The interface of Survey Monkey is distracting and overwhelming to me.

Joost from Consolidatde Motorcycle Spares

Industry: Wholesale

First Surveyn build ever

Nice, easier to make survey than with other survey platforms I tried.

Pros

Possibility of several languages in one survey easy to translate. No subscription needed.

Cons

A lot of possibilities, but with the help of helpdesk easy to find what I want.

Reasons for Choosing CheckMarket

Make one survey easy to translate and to use for all employees

Mark from Saunders Construction Inc

Daily Equipment inspections

The support has been superior. The team is always willing to jump on a remote session and take the time to understand what you are trying to do, teach you how to set it up, and show you additional functions you might not have thought of to improve functionality. With our equipment survey, they added functionality so we could show pictures right in the application, making it easier for operators to identify components. that was above and beyond what I was expecting.

Pros

We originally used this product due to COVID-19 to check people into our construction sites. Within 3 days we had it deployed for testing and within a week we had it deployed to 30 different construction sites and 4 offices. We are now ready to deploy a survey that replaces our paper process for daily equipment inspections. Each fork lift, air compressor, skid steer, etc. that needs an inspection performed will have a QR code attached to it that the operator can scan with their cell phone. The operator is taken to the survey needed for that type of equipment and can perform the inspection on line. Results are sent electronically to the back office.

Cons

I cannot really think of any cons I do not like about the product.

Reasons for Choosing CheckMarket

I was not involved in the selection process.

Henna from Firstbeat Technologies Oy

Easy to use and great customer service (research team)

Everything has worked as expected - great features, easy to use, easy to find guidance. The customer service of CheckMarket research team has really surprised me positively - They have always responded quickly to my e-mails (we bought some respondents for concept test) and helped me and spare no effort (Thank You [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!).

Pros

It's easy to use and has advanced features. The possibility to update contact lists with additional information was important for us. It's also very easy to find guidance from the webpage about how to use the software, that was also important for us. Pricing is based on number of respondents, not users, and it's very easy to add users - that works well for us. One important thing was also that you can buy respondents globally and full service if needed. These were the reasons we selected CheckMarket and it has been excellent choice!

Cons

I don't really have experienced anything negative yet.

Reasons for Choosing CheckMarket

If I recall right, Qualtrics had higher price and they didn't respond my questions (really poor sales person)

Reasons for Switching to CheckMarket

We needed better software to manage small panel of our own, and CheckMarket contact lists is good solution for that

An from IDEA Consult

Industry: Research

Easy to use and great support

It does not require a great deal of software skills to use CheckMarket and programme your online survey. Furthermore, if anything does not turn out the way you planned, the CheckMarket team is ready to guide you through the software and show its possibilities. While the lay-out options are rather limited, each survey is appealing to respondents and yields a good response rate. The possibility to send a reminder to participate is a great feature that contributes to a high response and so are the tips and tricks that are posted online. Recently, our company also used the CheckMarket panel to survey a representative sample of 1 000 persons. We could monitor the response in real time and were able to close the survey after 10 days while it would have taken us weeks to reach the same group of people through alternative channels. It is definitely worth considering this way of distributing your online survey when you are looking for a high response rate among people with a certain profile in a short period of time. You can achieve great results by joining forces with the CheckMarket team!

Pros

It is easy to use, has a lot of features and the support team is easy to reach and helps you wherever possible.

Charlotte from VOO

Powerful market research tool !

Pros

Cons

Often difficult (or even impossible) to find information I am looking for in the help center, there are some things that I am not able to do (personal default templates for reminder e-mails, for example), a first disappointing experience with support on CSL.

Hanne from Voka, Flanders' Chamber of Commerce and Industry

Time saving tool

lots of time, nice and professional reports

Pros

Versatile tool with lots of customization possibilities We use this tool for various trainings and events. Thanks to its ease of use and customizations we saved a lot of time and achieve a greater professional appearance. Lots of functions, many question types

Cons

If you make changes or corrections in the invitation mails, you have to click often to make the same changes in the remindermails.

Gerrie from Reiger Research

Great Survey System!

I'm a very satisfied client of CheckMarket.

Pros

This software has a tremendous amount of features which makes it possible to create a completely customized survey. The customer service is also great. The employees are always helpful and friendly. I'm a very satisfied client of CheckMarket.

Cons

The user manual could be a little bit clearer to me as someone without an IT background, so that you can find things a bit faster and know how it works.

Reasons for Switching to CheckMarket

Because of the tremendous amount of features that the software of CheckMarket has to offer.

Hanneke from Bing Research

Easy to use tool for data collection User friendly software for data collection

Pros

Very user friendly and functional software. The helpdesk is easy to reach during office hours. The helpfulness of team is very good. Clear and often useful advice.

Cons

The options are not always flexible in programmation and/or output needs. For complexe skips on the questionnaire or specific needs in our exports we use workarounds instead of finding the solution in the software directly.

Daphne from MonitorGroep

Industry: Research

Easy to use, great service

Super fast and friendly service

Pros

The possibilities, the look and feel, the quality, easy to use, ISO certification

Sarah from Heilig Graf

Very user friendly tool.

Pros

The CheckMarket software provides strong support to the organization of our school. We use the tool for registrations and evaluations of activities/events. The tool is very user friendly. The creation of a CheckMarket survey is easy and the tool offers a wide choice of response options. For the respondent it's an easy tool as well. The tool has different features that standard tools often don't offer. For example, it is possible to set up a maximum amount of respondents or to adapt the data after the survey is launched. Therefore our educational institution is a very happy customer!

Cons

If the software could be offered in Dutch, that would be an advantage.

Frédéric from Traxio

The best I ever used

Pros

Multi-lingual, easy, powerful, excellent reporting

Cons

Nothing to mention. I just proposed to develop multi-waves evolutions in the reporting (but helpdesk gave me a solution I'll try)

Anthony from LoBue Group

Great functionality... excellent support!

Ability to manage surveys for multiple client engagements efficiently.

Pros

Out of the gate, the software contains most every option required for managing your surveys. Additionally, the service comes with a simple use based licensing scheme. However, the best part of the experience is CheckMarkets support process. Things do not always go perfect with commercially available software. An organizations ability to re-mediate issues quickly is key . and that is definitely where CheckMarket excels. Time between support request and resolution (whether it is a user knowledge issue or something that requires CM development involvement) is definitely more efficient than other vendors we experience.

Cons

The use of images in surveys could be more intuitive and efficient. With the documentation it did not take more than a few minutes to figure it out, but definitely room for improvement as it is a multi-step process.

Marleen from BNP Paribas Fortis

happy user

we use checkmarket mainly for smaller ad hoc studies - although recently we worked with CheckMarket on a very complex study - good collaboration

Pros

the software is very userfriendly - a lot of useful functionalities

Cons

you can't introduce weighing variable in the analyses

Santosh from Infobahn Softworld

Best survey tool

Pros

One of the best survey tools with many personal customization capabilities, you can do as per your personal choice and the user interface is very easy to understand.

Cons

Working with too many questions can be a little frustrating for the respondents as we need a genuine and detailed information from them.

Anil from IMRC

Best 5 Star Survey Software

Pros

I am a new customer, just learning their software for the first time and I am already very happy within 2 days of usage. The number of questions I had while on-boarding were many and all were answered within minutes to a few short hours and fulfilled very well by the support team. Great exceptional service.

Cons

None so far at all. There are no problems so far.

Reasons for Choosing CheckMarket

Exceptional write-ups were the initial great attraction to this site. The promises made or assumed by us customers based on their write-ups on their site are being fulfilled in a great way.

Reasons for Switching to CheckMarket

Wanted someone responsive to solve queries immediately. This happens within minutes at CheckMarket.

Nadia from Tobacco

Industry: Tobacco

Happy customers

Great! You are there turning into facts what we need and every crazy idea. Outstanding Level of support.

Pros

Functionalities, posibility to build all what you need for information analysis.

Cons

Not mandatory fields for comments and rater identification

Reasons for Choosing CheckMarket

Better options in dashboards, information management and customer service emphaty and availability.

Marco from MinervaTop

Professional

Pros

It is efficient and support is in general quick and very helpful.

Cons

You may think it is a bit expensive but, though it is clearly not cheap, they offer a lot in change. Maybe an "unlimited respondents" option would be appreciated.

Reasons for Choosing CheckMarket

Nothing is forever and we may change in the future, but CheckMarket offered a good compromise between "ease of use" tools, interesting analytic options, beautiful results and helpfull helpdesk. Their "quota" tool is working very well. Qualtrics is clearly too expensive, surveygizmo does not have quotas, QuestionPro we already mentioned, Surveymonkey may still be an option, basically for the interesting prices.

Reasons for Switching to CheckMarket

We had some troubles with the free trial that was offered to us by the company. The product was good but we personally wanted a different one, fitting more to our needs.

Peter from Public Health

We use this platform to develop and send program evaluation surveys for campaigns

Pros

We can have better control over where our data is housed. The controls for design are fairly intuitive and easy to learn. The reports are attractive and easy to interpret with many options as to how to display the data. Online sign in is convenient. They provide different methods to distribute the surveys

Cons

The limits on respondents based on the plan purchased could be an issue for some organizations. Some of the more advanced customization controls during survey construction are a bit clunky and could be refined further for a better user experience.

Wim from WES

Industry: Market Research

Almost all of our questionnaires are organised with CheckMarket.

Pros

Ease of use to start a questionnary. You don't have to wait for a validation or confirmation. Customer support

Constantin from Ville de Bruxelles

Industry: Public Policy

A non-professionnal user

Pros

It is easy to create a survey. If you know how to build a survey on paper, you find easily the way to create it on line. And you discover then different ways to ask your question. By using the tool you can slowly go further and discover other ways of asking questions or other features of the tool.

Cons

The graphic dimension remains quite rigid. It does not seem flexible enough to change the rendering at the graphical level.

Catherine from RealAlts

Industry: Investment Management

Multi-lingual software for global marketing

I need to reach and report to a bilingual audience and that's the advantage of Checkmarket

Pros

set up with built-in words and phrases for french

Cons

It is not easy to use and unlike most of its competitors it doesnt' have lots of videos demonstrating techniques on the internet.

Alexander

Reasons for Switching to CheckMarket

They changed their pricing structure

Gayashani from MAS Holdings

Researcher Review

Your tool is great and provided me with options that are unavailable in other basic survey tools. However, there are certain limitations where I was inconvenienced. eg: auto coding of questions were not possible, not possible to avoid double counting when crossing by several answers-> this is important when we filter respondents using a multiple answer question.

Pros

The logic.

Cons

Limited availability of programming options such as auto coding and analysis options such as crossing by several variables in a multiple answer question excluding double counts.

koen from mensura

Good quality, great support and flexibility

Thanks to CheckMarket we have been able to set up qualitative and user friendly questionnaires that help us service our clients in a professional way

Pros

the software is trustworthy and flexible

Cons

takes time to find your way within the software

Hans from VVSG

Industry: Government Relations

Excellent

Excellent, great and friendly support.

Pros

The ease of use, the pretty user interface and the flexibility of downloading the results.

Cons

No negative points. Software is excellent

Nicholas from University of Kentucky

Great for Feedback

I've had next to no trouble from this software. Need to make a survey? Look no further.

Pros

I enjoy how simple this software is to use. It is very straightforward and I had no issues creating effective surveys for feedback.

Cons

I always seem to think that any survey software would benefit from having some type of way to add further customization options, such as adding images, sound clips, or something along those lines. Not always necessary to make a good survey, but could definitely give a competitive edge.

filip from bureau50

Industry: Market Research

Top platform with top suppurt

And if you have a problem, there is a fantastic help desk that you can always email and call. And they stay polite and patient, even you frequently have contacted them

Pros

Very user friendly and intuitive platform with a lot of possibilities.

Cons

Easy branching and extraction tools even for people like me who don't have a lot of programming skills.

Eveline from IDEA Consult

Very agile and great customer service

Pros

The agility and the pro-active and fast customer service.

Cons

Once tailored programmed has been done, the survey is locked, making changes afterwards less flexible.

Nathalie from Zorg-Lokaal | www.zorg-lokaal.nl

Can't be anything else but positive. Perfect tool and even more perfect customer service.

Pros

Low costs, easy to use and great support within the tool and if that's not working perfect support from customer service. Very friendly and flexibel people.

Manuela from Adecco Portugal

Great software, excelent solution!

This solution will save many hours of lost work.

Pros

When I was looking for a software solution, what captured my attention to CheckMarket was the infinity of possibilities. Not only in the surveys available but also to report their results. In adittion, the support team was always there for us even in demo time period.

Cons

It would be nice to allow export data to adittional formats.

Chris from Onestone

Great help

Pros

Easy to use. Great support. Great help function and if I have a question I can call someone who explains it in a clear way and fast!

Cons

RAS. But for this survey, I can not choose my 'industry'. I work as a consultant and that is not an option in the list.

Evie from Wooninc.

Industry: Facilities Services

Great product and perfect service

It's easy to use and almost everything is possible. When you need help, the customer service always responds within the hour.

Pros

It's easy and simple

Asmeet from Genentech

Seamless

Pros

It's easy to use and the customer support is amazing and fast (even when you're using the trial version)! There are no pushy sales people involved and the pricing is super simple. The features that you get apply across any plan you purchase.

Cons

I haven't encountered anything that I dislike about the software. So far everything seems to be going well.

Patrick from Securex

User friendly and great customer service

This tool gives you in a split of a second an overview of the results of the survey you launched. When you encounter a problem, a great team of reps takes care of a persistant follow-up and a tailored answer/solution.

Pros

User friendlyness and a great customer service

Cons

Building a survey is not always that easy and integrating data files needs good and accurate knowledge of the tool (e.g. abbreviations of the countries)

Jonathan from Proximus

The support is definitively one of their strongest point. The product itself is very usable.

Pros

The support. Also the tool is overall very nice to work with and feels very 2017-ish interface wise.

Cons

The lack of advanced functionalities beside branching - way more control over the surveys would make it even more powerful.

July 2016

Virginie from bpost

July 2016

Good assistance & fast

very fast; good quality of results; in case of questions : fast answers and very clear; tool easy to use

October 2015

Deirdre from Cigna

October 2015

A very satisfied customer

I've been working with CheckMarket for over 3 years now, and from the beginning I've been very satisfied with the tool. I always receive rapid and knowledgable responses from the support team: they are always on hand to offer insights and help improve the quality of the surveys. They are also very helpful when it comes to making (sometimes quite a few!) changes to a survey just before publishing or helping implement a new style following a rebranding. The ease of use of the tool is something I appreciate a lot, especially when there are so many things going on in one day - setting up a survey, even in multiple languages is quite straightforward. Overall, I'm extremely happy to be a CheckMarket customer!

Carole from City of Toronto

An error in developing questions occurred and I received great tech support

Pros

Elegant layout, standardized ease of formatting text some city departments are very happy with the multi language translations.

Cons

Reports do not show the question variable names - this is a problem when there are two or more subsets of respondents who are asked the same questions. (ie., branched by subset)

Tom from Tessenderlo Group

Industry: Chemicals

Quick, easy and powerful, great service included!

Pros

It is very easy to use the tool online. Survey's are set up in no time and if you do have some questions, customer support is very helpful and quick to give you an answer.

Cons

The graphical user interface (GUI) is not always as intuitive. Translations between survey languages is sometimes more laborious because they cannot be displayed alongside eachother.

Sep from Co-Relate

Industry: Market Research

User friendly tool with great helpdesk.

gives us the data we need.

Pros

I'm very satisfied with the tool and for the support the CheckMarket team provides for questions and problems.

Ruud from Stichting Epilepsie Instellingen Nederland

Professional tool

Easy to use; support dept reacts quickly.

Pros

This tool delivers all the functionality I expected from a survey tool. The software builders delivered a product that is complete and very easy to work with. I wanted to make a survey to evaluate my project. Using the examples it took me less time than I expected to design and complete the survey.

Cons

Nothing! I did not miss functionality in the software.

Rik from AFAS Software

Great!

Pros

There is so much to discover! A lot of potential! Especially in the automation of evaluations there's much more to discover. We keep using it more and more

Cons

Templating for surveys and mails could be easier. Customer support does help with this, but when you want to do it by yourself, you have to know a lot of code.