• icon"Ease of use to start a questionnary. You don't have to wait for a validation or confirmation."
  • icon"Great value for the money, support is perfect, tool that covers exactly the needs we had for our employee survey."
  • icon"Very flexible (types of questions, adding options and images). The questionnaire was intuitive and easy to use."
  • icon"We still need extra tools for reporting, so the output is not always suitable for us and there are limits on the respondents, which is sometimes a problem for us."
  • icon"I don't really have experienced anything negative yet."
  • icon"If I want send a mailing from CheckMarket to track the surveys, it might come in the spam inbox."

Browse all CheckMarket Reviews

• Have you used CheckMarket and would like to share your experience with others?

Toon

GO team

I use it internally & externally. It looks professional and it's efficient tool overall.

Pros

The customer service is the best thing about this product. Even if I don't understand something at once, I am only one call away from the solution. They are very friendly and really patient, even if I have the most stupid questions!

Melanie

Checkmarket Software - My feedback :)

I highly appreciate all the professional help we get from the checkmarket support team & the online support pages. When speaking to the team, there is not only always timely & client friendly feedback, but also always straight to the point = excellent understanding of my issue & solution approach. The team usually directly offers one or multiple solutions to the problem raised (e.g. complex configuration), plus an explanation of what happened or why my config didn't work as expected, so it allows me to build my knowledge over time and get the best use out of the tool. Honestly one of the best tool & client services I've ever experienced on the large landscape of online tools I continously use.

Pros

Extremely flexible / highly customizable to specific needs, and a million possibilities to configure the surveys as you need them, in terms of branching/prefill/depending fields/CSL coding, etc but also branding-wise. We also appreciate the notification feature that can be based on various conditions, we love the easy buildable online dashboards, easy filter.. ability to share (protected or non-protected) those dashboards, possibility to use an own domain. Of course we highly appreciate the features to manage imports/exports of data in bulk and the different distribution channels and possibilities, even to be able to link surveys in between them. The software is also very intuitive and support pages (+ the support team) are well done and are very useful.

Cons

In certain cases (specific needs) we have to work with complex turnarounds to get to the ideal configuration. For branching the IF + AND + OR is great but especially with the OR certain cases are not technically working well, and we need to put quite time consuming workarounds in place. Another little frustration is the survey pdf - so this one is GREAT GREAT GREAT to have and broadly/very much used, but if we could customize (at least slightly) in between different surveys that would be a really valuable one too. One other feature we hope for is that text boxes keep the exact format of the text entered into the text box by the survey respondent (e.g. line breaks, bullets...) All I can think of for now :)

Reasons for choosing CheckMarket

Survey Monkey was evaluated as less user friendly/intuitive - less strong in terms of data extraction/import & consolidation capabilities, and assessed as less strong in terms of system integration (APIs...)

Reasons for switching to CheckMarket

Not flexible, very limited, expensive (the change was made end 2016/Start 2017 so based on the Vocaza software / older version surely that was in place back then)

Loekie

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Easy to use, good insights and good support

We use it for internal and external surveys. I works good and is very flexible.

Pros

The system is flexible and easy to use and the support team is very helpfull

Marc

The perfect solution for creating online surveys.

We now have a tool within the company that is used by multiple teams for all kind of projects: from large customer surveys and NPS surveys, to small internal projects as sending invites for events or polling our employees about their job. As the tool is easy to use and no training is needed, everyone can start creating surveys right away.

Pros

- 7/7 support with correct, helpful answers and tips & tricks. The response times are impressive - A tool with lots of features, I cannot think of one that is missing. - You can create and share custom dashboards and reports. - You can set up closed loops for contacting dissatisfied customers. - They have specific features for NPS surveys. - Multilingual surveys are possible - You can choose where in the world your data are stored. - They offer additional services if you lack time or experience. - The value for money is top. - You can distribute surveys through multiple channels (including email, SMS, QRcode) - Surveys and emails work great on mobile devices. - The number of users is unlimited.

Cons

The reporting optiosn were limited but as they released a new version that allows you to create custom dashboards and reports with lots of features, I cannot fidn another 'con'.

Reasons for choosing CheckMarket

The combination of features, unlimited users, 7/7 support and the pricing model.

Reasons for switching to CheckMarket

The support is better.The tool is a lot more user friendly!! And the difference in cost is impressive.

Chantal

Checkmarket - Ideal to send out Customized Surveys

I'm really very pleased with the tool. I can not say that there is something I'm not satisfied about. Not only the tool, but also the customer service is top!

Pros

You can lay-out all type of questions Process roadmap that is designed - userfriendly Possibilities to report afterwards

Cons

I don't think there is something not to like. But I'm interested in knowing as much as possible about 'how to score' your answers. I see that a lot of people in our company use the tool, but they very often don't know how to score. And often you are under time pressure - not always easy to deep-dive in all the information on the site. Especially when you don't use the tool frequently.

Reasons for switching to CheckMarket

I don't really know - I think that both tools are good, but finally we have chosen Checkmarket as partner. You have to ask our purchasing department.

Industry: Medical Devices

Excellent product, Really flexible and great customer service

Excellent. I have the product I planned before I started at a reasonable cost.

Pros

The product helps to construct really flexible surveys, with conditional follow on questions that make the survey really quick and simple for the respondent, reducing the number of questions they need to complete to give you the data you need.

Cons

Its complex, because its so customisable, but the support is first class.

Reasons for choosing CheckMarket

See previous answer. The add on functionality is reasonably priced with superb customer support.

Reasons for switching to CheckMarket

I switched because the functionality I required was only available elsewhere at a premium subscription billable for a full year in advance. I don't produce surveys constantly throughout the year, but when I do I have no objection to paying reasonable amount on a survey by survey basis.

The right tool for the job

Pros

Cost is adjusted to the use Security of data Multilingual Broad range of features Ease of use Excellent customer service Excellent support Intuitive Many more

Cons

I don't know based on my use It does what I need

Reasons for choosing CheckMarket

Prompt response to my questions Cost adjusted to the use

Ngoc Tho

First time user satisfaction

I was able to customize my survey on a budget. In future projects, I'm willing to spend more if possible to explore other features.

Pros

The features offer rich opportunities to customizing a survey. The design can also be very neat, minimalist and prevent distractions.

Cons

The display logic was the most complicated feature for me that I will need more support on.

Reasons for choosing CheckMarket

The interface of Survey Monkey is distracting and overwhelming to me.

Marco

Industry: Market Research

Professional

Pros

It is efficient and support is in general quick and very helpful.

Cons

You may think it is a bit expensive but, though it is clearly not cheap, they offer a lot in change. Maybe an "unlimited respondents" option would be appreciated.

Reasons for choosing CheckMarket

Nothing is forever and we may change in the future, but CheckMarket offered a good compromise between "ease of use" tools, interesting analytic options, beautiful results and helpfull helpdesk. Their "quota" tool is working very well. Qualtrics is clearly too expensive, surveygizmo does not have quotas, QuestionPro we already mentioned, Surveymonkey may still be an option, basically for the interesting prices.

Reasons for switching to CheckMarket

We had some troubles with the free trial that was offered to us by the company. The product was good but we personally wanted a different one, fitting more to our needs.

Joost

Industry: Wholesale

First Surveyn build ever

Nice, easier to make survey than with other survey platforms I tried.

Pros

Possibility of several languages in one survey easy to translate. No subscription needed.

Cons

A lot of possibilities, but with the help of helpdesk easy to find what I want.

Reasons for choosing CheckMarket

Make one survey easy to translate and to use for all employees

Daily Equipment inspections

The support has been superior. The team is always willing to jump on a remote session and take the time to understand what you are trying to do, teach you how to set it up, and show you additional functions you might not have thought of to improve functionality. With our equipment survey, they added functionality so we could show pictures right in the application, making it easier for operators to identify components. that was above and beyond what I was expecting.

Pros

We originally used this product due to COVID-19 to check people into our construction sites. Within 3 days we had it deployed for testing and within a week we had it deployed to 30 different construction sites and 4 offices. We are now ready to deploy a survey that replaces our paper process for daily equipment inspections. Each fork lift, air compressor, skid steer, etc. that needs an inspection performed will have a QR code attached to it that the operator can scan with their cell phone. The operator is taken to the survey needed for that type of equipment and can perform the inspection on line. Results are sent electronically to the back office.

Cons

I cannot really think of any cons I do not like about the product.

Reasons for choosing CheckMarket

I was not involved in the selection process.

Henna

Easy to use and great customer service (research team)

Everything has worked as expected - great features, easy to use, easy to find guidance. The customer service of CheckMarket research team has really surprised me positively - They have always responded quickly to my e-mails (we bought some respondents for concept test) and helped me and spare no effort (Thank You [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!).

Pros

It's easy to use and has advanced features. The possibility to update contact lists with additional information was important for us. It's also very easy to find guidance from the webpage about how to use the software, that was also important for us. Pricing is based on number of respondents, not users, and it's very easy to add users - that works well for us. One important thing was also that you can buy respondents globally and full service if needed. These were the reasons we selected CheckMarket and it has been excellent choice!

Cons

I don't really have experienced anything negative yet.

Reasons for choosing CheckMarket

If I recall right, Qualtrics had higher price and they didn't respond my questions (really poor sales person)

Reasons for switching to CheckMarket

We needed better software to manage small panel of our own, and CheckMarket contact lists is good solution for that

An

Industry: Research

Easy to use and great support

It does not require a great deal of software skills to use CheckMarket and programme your online survey. Furthermore, if anything does not turn out the way you planned, the CheckMarket team is ready to guide you through the software and show its possibilities. While the lay-out options are rather limited, each survey is appealing to respondents and yields a good response rate. The possibility to send a reminder to participate is a great feature that contributes to a high response and so are the tips and tricks that are posted online. Recently, our company also used the CheckMarket panel to survey a representative sample of 1 000 persons. We could monitor the response in real time and were able to close the survey after 10 days while it would have taken us weeks to reach the same group of people through alternative channels. It is definitely worth considering this way of distributing your online survey when you are looking for a high response rate among people with a certain profile in a short period of time. You can achieve great results by joining forces with the CheckMarket team!

Pros

It is easy to use, has a lot of features and the support team is easy to reach and helps you wherever possible.

Cons

The difficulty to change the lay-out of questions and the invitation mail. There are some buttons, but the options are limited.

Hanne

Time saving tool

lots of time, nice and professional reports

Pros

Versatile tool with lots of customization possibilities We use this tool for various trainings and events. Thanks to its ease of use and customizations we saved a lot of time and achieve a greater professional appearance. Lots of functions, many question types

Cons

If you make changes or corrections in the invitation mails, you have to click often to make the same changes in the remindermails.

Charlotte

Powerful market research tool !

Pros

So intuitive, continously improved with more and more interesting and useful features, amazing customer service, enables to do almost all what I can imagine.

Cons

Often difficult (or even impossible) to find information I am looking for in the help center, there are some things that I am not able to do (personal default templates for reminder e-mails, for example), a first disappointing experience with support on CSL.

Gerrie

Industry: Market Research

Great Survey System!

I'm a very satisfied client of CheckMarket.

Pros

This software has a tremendous amount of features which makes it possible to create a completely customized survey. The customer service is also great. The employees are always helpful and friendly. I'm a very satisfied client of CheckMarket.

Cons

The user manual could be a little bit clearer to me as someone without an IT background, so that you can find things a bit faster and know how it works.

Reasons for switching to CheckMarket

Because of the tremendous amount of features that the software of CheckMarket has to offer.

Hanneke

Easy to use tool for data collection User friendly software for data collection

Pros

Very user friendly and functional software. The helpdesk is easy to reach during office hours. The helpfulness of team is very good. Clear and often useful advice.

Cons

The options are not always flexible in programmation and/or output needs. For complexe skips on the questionnaire or specific needs in our exports we use workarounds instead of finding the solution in the software directly.