• Pros

• "This tool is simple to use and the UI is clear and easy to grasp. When needed, customer support was helpful and quite fast to answer. "

• "I am been using NPS for several time and i am happy with the service being an free service you get an regular update for your activity."

• "I really like the fact that Wootric allows us to see exactly which customers have submitted an NPS score, and the ease of use to find their info when I need to contact them."

• Cons

• "The interface can be sluggish at times — I'd love to see the web app be faster and more responsive."

• "Nothing cons about it but should provide an Paid plan without any branding."

• "I don't see it as a bad thing, but the system is not very responsive and sometimes the filter fails, where we need to update the page to use it again."

Browse Wootric Reviews

Wagner from Qualyteam

Tool that helps the sales team in tracking the customer

Tool that helps the sales team to monitor the customer, sell additives and guarantee customer satisfaction after the purchase of our products.

Pros

It allows us to define the periodicity between the first and the second survey. Through our configuration, we can search our customers by company, being able to identify, which companies have more detractors and promoters customers, assisting in the post sales contact. We can identify through feedbacks, when a customer is dissatisfied with the product he bought and sometimes even the reason.

Cons

Manually we need, after a while, to look for the last evaluation of the client, to compare with the current one, making it impossible to identify and automatically if the negotiation carried out with the client, generated a better assessment than the previous one.

Emilio Joaquín from Qualyteam

A great software to know your customer

All in all, it's a great experience because the information is readily available, which makes decision making possible, and is very easy to use. Our employees are able to know in real time the problems our customers have.

Pros

Possibility to use tags in the evaluations to stratify the data and the Snapshot screen is very complete.

Cons

You cannot compare current data with previous data on the same graph.

Reasons for Choosing Wootric

Ease of use.

Good for a simple NPS tool, should have a better API though

Pros

Cons

The Wootric product by itself is good. However, when I used the API to retrieve data, some endpoints didn't allow us to get only the latest updated results which meant we had to get all the results each time (the number of results obviously kept on growing over time). On top of that, there is a limit of pages (30) and a limit or records per page (50) which makes the querying very difficult in order to retrieve more than 1500 results.

Estefanía from Qualyteam

get the result of your customer's satisfaction the moment it happens

Pros

The software allows evaluations to run directly in the application, and allows it to be sent by email. It allows exporting reports, where we use them to carry out more detailed analyzes. It has a very beautiful dashboard and allows various visualization settings in the graphics. We have an Integration with zapier, where evaluations without comments, we send an automatic email to customers.

Vinicius from Qualyteam

Take control of the NPS

Wootric is very useful for our Customer Success team. They have the control of the NPS, and use the info collected to contact customers in order to understand what they are really missing, and how we could help in a more efficient way. Since we start counting the NPS, this actions has helped us to improve more, and our NPS keeps going up. I have made a personal use of it when collecting information in a ux research, for a project in the design team. The simplicity of the tools and the filters of search has facilitated my job.

Pros

The platform is intuitive, anyone learns quickly how to use, filters are smart (date, grade, company, email, etc.). We have a integration with Slack, and the comments made by customers go to a channel in there, this way everyone in the company can evaluated the perception of our users about our tool, without the need to access wootric. Some collect needs to be classified by type tags before. After that I can filter to see only grades, comments, by detractors or promoters, etc. After that I can use this data to making decisions and prioritize improvements for our product.

Cons

The mobile version is a mess, it is not responsive.

Ariana from Arpina

Review for Wootric

Wootric is a tool that has gained a primary place in the processes of the customer experience team, but I see its great potential leveraging other teams such as development, marketing, support, design, sales etc. Because by finding patterns in our customers feedbacks we can make decisions based on data and improve our product even more.

Pros

It is a simple and optimized way to receive feedback from our app by our customers. It is a very intuitive platform that makes difficult information to be viewed more quickly and easily, to generate new experiences for our customers. The NPS survey layout does not interfere in our app.

Cons

I believe it would improve my experience if the left side filter was fully opened, so I could do the custom filtering more easily and in a few clicks, but to do that it would be necessary to work on the hierarchy of elements as to know what is the title; or filter's checkbox. The panel information like graphics is a bit confusing, maybe it need more wide space.

Emanuelle from Qualyteam

Great tool for tracking customer satisfaction and feedback

Wootric is a great customer satisfaction survey tool, because with it we can monitor our customers' satisfaction monthly and also view the positive and negative comments made.

Pros

It allows the interaction of the entire company on the evaluations received with customer feedbacks. Through feedbacks we are able to deal with customer complaints and build successful cases with promoters. It allows you to classify comments with tags that help us to classify the most recurring problems, so that we can take the necessary actions to eliminate their cause.

Cons

It does not allow us to monitor the feedbacks handled in an automated way. Today we need to look at the last feedback sent by the person to compare with the current one and analyze whether their satisfaction has improved or not, after the last deal. They could allow comparing periods between one year and another, or from one month to another. I could provide NPS reports by company monthly without having to export and do it manually.

Alexander from Qualyteam

Overall product rating

My experience with the tool is very positive. It is well accepted in the company (at analytics) and by our customers (at the surveys). Through it we treat the feedbacks and perform the daily monitoring of the evaluations.

Pros

System Usability. Evaluation within the software. Creation of several filters. Analysis through trends.

Cons

It is not possible to close the client feedback loop. Comparison month by month in charts by customer. Extract custom reports.

Augusto from E-Dialog

Has what we need

It's a very satisfatory experience and I tell to others about the tool when my friends need it.

Pros

In our company, we use it to do NPS and compile the results. We embed in emails marketing and send to our customers. It has worked perfectly since the beginning.

Cons

I feel like we deserve a better design for our main dashboard and some extra features like reminders of re-application the NPS.

Thibault from Spendesk

NPS on Steroids

Ganesh from Letscheckup

Awesome NPS

Pros

Cons

Nothing cons about it but should provide an Paid plan without any branding.