• Pros

• "Simplicity, its easy to use. Has every option that one needs. Its easy to integrate with zoho crm. It has also saved us a lot of money by enabling us to work with less staff."

• "easy to use and customize reports. Ips tracking seems amazing to me"

• "Very easy to use, and it incorporates most important features, and you can pay per month, which is also a plus. Since you can manage how often you use the application"

• Cons

• "The surveys can look a bit clunky... but if design is not a high priority, Zoho Survey (and Zoho in general) is a great tool. "

• "There is not much I can say as a weakness for now, however continuous improvement to make customer experience more memorable is key for sustainable growth of Zoho."

• "It is pretty restraining on the kind of questions I would need to ask. It is probably good for some people but not adapted to my work. I need to ask precise questions to have precise answers. "

Browse Zoho Survey Reviews

Laura from Capco

The sophisticated tool with high end features to compile and analyze surveys and responses.

Zoho Survey has made it possible for us to quickly and efficiently generate the survey campaigns in the most reliable manner. We can prepare customized surveys to target a filtered out audiences and can use it for effective feedback collection from our major clients and employees. The reports can be analyzed in order to tackle any kind of problem or to make further changes or amendments in the organization to improve team performances. This tool with sophisticated features have made us more capable on how to drive our specific departments in the possible ways through their own feedback inputs efficiently conceived by this tool.

Pros

At our organization, there has been a culture to keep in view the feed backs and reviews of the employees to promote a sense of integrity and confidence in the working place. For that purpose, Zoho Survey plays a major role in our company. Zoho Survey has extra credible features which can be easily used to implement a whole active survey campaign and engages the audience in responsive ways. We can design highly intuitive survey campaigns equipped with images and videos to engages our targeted audiences. We can filter out the recipients and the respondents in order to analyze the responses in a much better way. It also comes with extra reliable features to track the responses and compile them in graphical and analytical ways.It can also be easily used and can be use to monitor the survey campaign from the mobile application. The pre-loaded and customized survey templates also helps in quickly formatting a highly decisive and responsive survey campaign.

Cons

So far, I have only confronted few minor issues which needs to be improvise for better results. First of all, the customized surveys responses are lot difficult to be studied and analyze. For a campaign based on large recipients, a whole lot of deployment time is required in order to tackle few complex procedures. The reporting feature is also not at all user-friendly which makes it further difficult for new users to analyze the survey reports. We have hard time in following up the campaigns with this tool because it requires a continuous follow up.But the major portion of the application is working fine and the customer service is also quite responsive and help us solve the issues in a quick manner.

Userfriendly Survey Tool

Overall, we have been able to work on getting data collection process simpler and user friendly. We hope to use such features in future with more and more interesting scenarios with advanced Zoho technology options.

Pros

Dear All, I liked the features, which are good, user friendly and easy to use. While for the initial days I felt the tool looked a little tricky to use, it was quite intuitive and could use it in a more efficient manner. Hope to see this tool introduce more and more features, which are more relevant to address our business use cases.

Cons

In some instances, such as matrix drop down etc, I felt certain customizations were not possible or were difficult to use. So, I am hoping that if these areas also we could work effortlessly I would be a great boon for us.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Survey

I felt Zoho Survey was cost effective, while still providing the key features we required. While some features we compromised, the value we get is still on par with our requirements. So we are happy and look forward to new advanced product roadmap from the Zoho Survey Team!

Good option but more customizations are missing

I recommend it very good

Pros

easy to use and customize reports. Ips tracking seems amazing to me

Cons

customization of options in self-generated questions based on previous answers

Elizabeth from Mindshare

Competitiveness in sight based on information and results.

We always live up to have and offer quality products, for this reason the opinion of third parties is essential to maintain this level of quality of which we speak. That is why we decided to use Zoho Survey to create the precise surveys in social networks about our services and products. At the same time that it has triggered an orbit of positive hypotheses with the results, this opens several paths and is something we needed. It really works very well and has no errors during its process.

Pros

Zoho Survey has helped me to have a good appreciation of the statistics and the survey format that no other program has given me, thanks to this platform I can make accurate decisions according to the surveys that customers respond through the system. In addition, its integrations are excellent with other products and its price is very accessible to the public. It is definitely a very good program and with great boom at the level of public opinion format and its subsequent analysis.

Cons

I emphasize that it is a very functional program. Therefore I do not have something negative to highlight from this software, I can say that it is just what I was looking for.

Easy to use!

I had a positive experience surveying training needs for an upcoming event.

Pros

The survey was easy to set up and administer by email link. Analyzing data was also easy. I liked the word cloud and sentiment features of narrative responses.

Cons

I didn't realize I was only getting a free trial. Maybe make that more explicit?

Kelsey from Vermont Law School

Industry: Public Policy

Efficient & Effective

Pros

Zoho was very easy to use and was easy to share. The capability to export to Excel is great and the software itself offers a lot of great graphics of the data. The design is intuitive and user-friendly. Quality software without a huge price tag.

Cons

I would have liked the name of my survey to be the graphic attached to the link rather than the Zoho logo. This didn't have a huge impact, but might have made my objective more clear when sharing the link.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Survey

I read several reviews that made Zoho sound like a better fit for my needs.

Great tool for getting to know your customers and develop new products

Pros

Zoho Survey was easy to setup, configure to our needs for look and feel and distribute to our database.

Cons

So far we have found no issues in the use, however we have been using it for only one month so far.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Survey

I have used other Zoho products and it was the ease of their implementation and managing information throughout one single platform.

Jorge Arturo from MC OLDER

Used Zoho Survey in Trial

Pros

By automating the selection of the next question in the survey according to the answers that the respondent chooses, it is a feature that gives many benefits to my company. The robust and easy to use integration that this app has with Zoho CRM and Zoho Campaigns saves me a lot of time avoiding me to export and import information from one to another app.

Cons

I would like more tutorials about integration with other Zoho apps and win cases of other companies using Zoho Survey. I would also like Survey to have a more direct integration with Zoho CRM, for example, if a negotiation is closed in the CRM, this app could send an email to the lead or contact with a survey and the information it collects in the latter would update the deal's information loaded into the CRM.

Kübranur from Anadolu Cam Sanayii

Industry: Glass, Ceramics & Concrete

This is a nice program

I am in the process of renewing the catalog of my company. In this process, I used Zoho Survey to have my catalog design voted on my employees.

Pros

It was really heavy to use. The interfaces were also very userfriendly.

Cons

The trial period should have been a little longer. 7 days short to test the efficiency of a survey

Felipe from BMAD Agência

Best online survey

Pros

The Zoho Survey has an impressive capacity for online resources to use in various surveys. In addition to own customizations such as white label.

Cons

It would be interesting to have integration with more Zoho products

Colin from Trade IT

Zoho Survey - Versatile and Powerful Survey Software

Zoho Survey is ideal when you want to go beyond the basic survey question options that you get from free survey tools, you need to brand your survey as your own or you need to support a large number of responses. Zoho Survey (paid version) handles all but the most complex survey requirements.

Pros

This review refers to the paid subscription rather than the free version of the software which has limited features, limits on the number of responses and has Zoho branding. Zoho Survey is pretty straightforward to use if you are familiar with creating surveys. Some surveys can get quite complex with lots of branching and skipping depending on answers. Zoho Survey handles this better than other products in its class. There are a number of templates you can use to get your project started - can be a great time saver. Covers all the common question types - freeform, multiple choice with single and multiple answer options, sliding scale, likert, net promoter, etc., so you'll always have the correct option available for the type of response you are looking for. Creates nice response reports with charts and graphs relevant to the type of question/answer. Easy to embed on your website - Zoho generates simple cut and paste code. Ability to limit and control responses and to be able to handle large numbers.

Cons

Limited branding options; can be difficult to get an exact match for your existing web design. While the response reports are generally ready to go, it can be a pain to tweak these if you need to reformat for presentations, white papers, etc.

Zoho Survey Review

Pros

I like the rich features and user friendliness. It does not require higher IT skills on the side of the users. Easy to setup and easy to use. The interface is simple and easy to navigate. It was perfect for what I needed. Good in user experience the tools are awesome you can use as much as you can of the available ready to use templates Like that it allows me to sync to my crm and syncs. Allows me to gather info without having to mail paperwork to my clients

Cons

I least like the fact that I cant copy together two surveys questions I have to add all the elements by hand In order to view individual responses to open-ended questions, I have to view the respondent 39; entire response. Software interface is a little clunky and take some getting used to. The paid version does not improve the interface. Design could be more fun to help your users to end survey. A fun desing has less close rate. Features and options still cool

Carlos from Centro de Salud Santa Ines UCAB

I do surveys easily and quickly with this software.

Pros

Zoho Survey is one of the support software that I use most in my work; and I do this because this software offers me the simplest and complete way to do surveys related to our work environment and the performance of our activities for the service of our customers. Thanks to Zoho Survey I can make surveys of open and closed questions, completing fields of development or of simple selection, that are very useful to gather information on the observations of our clients. These surveys I can share with my work team to evaluate the type of instrument to use and the depth and veracity of the questions we are looking for. All this information we collect here I can analyze it thanks to different types of techniques such as trend assessment, graphs and relevant data. Zoho Survey is a very complete and integral software that I use every day in my work obtaining excellent results.

Cons

Each of the tools that Zoho Survey offers me are very good, practical and useful to meet my work objectives. I feel comfortable with this software as it has everything I need to complete my work activities. I have no complaints about this software.

Ifeoma from Softchoice

We use Zoho survey to sample our client opinion.

Pros

We use Zoho survey to conduct easy and fast surveys among our clients and customers. It is intuitive both on the business side( organizations) and on the customer side(survey recipients).I love its mobile approach ,which is very important because majority of survey respondents answer our surveys from their smartphones. I like the integration with Google drive ,which has made it possible to save data from Zoho survey on Drive ,allowing easy access to it from anywhere and at anytime in the future for reuse.

Cons

Zoho surveys hasn't got the most modern of user interfaces. From experience, I have learnt that survey respondents can choose to continue or discontinue a survey just because of how catchy or unattractive the survey page interface is. Zoho needs to work on this shortcoming.

Reynaldo from deportepara el desarrollo

I developed encuests and forms very easily and quickly with this software

Pros

A great software that I use frequently in my community practices with young people, since it allows me to make quick surveys to the participants of the activities coordinated by the Foundation where I work. I can structure and modify questions, add variables, customize forms to the demands of the results I want to achieve, this, greatly enhances my work as a coach and sports-community facilitator, giving the best of me in each activity thanks to the demands made by young people in the surveys. I love this program, and I always use it

Cons

It is a very useful software that has nothing to envy to other companies that offer the same service. An outstanding work has made the companions of Zoho with this software

Gabor from Campanile Management Consulting

Survey issues solved!

I was long looking for an alternative, after a competitive provider (with a great ape in its name) bought and up-priced the survey I had used. Then I realised that Zoho, whose CRM we had used for 5+ years, has a survey function too. Tried, tested and passed: problem solved.

Pros

It's extremely easy to create, administer, share and embed surveys. We seldom need customer service, but when we need it we get fast and professional help. If you're a small team, you want your surveys look as if you spent months developing them and you don't want the logo of an over-advertised survey provider at the bottom, go for Zoho.

Cons

Frankly, my main problem is that I cannot catch up with the new functions. Some of them may be an overkill, I include them anyway and go back to most basic functions. But some users may need them.

Chet from C2IT Consulting, Inc.

Great survey tool

Feedback on beta releases of app and software

Pros

Survey Builder interface is very easy to use

Cons

Wish licensing allowed me to use single license for all my team as each person will rarely use this themselves, but as a team we'll use it a lot.

User Interface and Price

Pros

This software makes it extremely simple and straightforward to collect data. Other platforms required multiple steps for both the admin and user which turns people away on both sides. The easier a tool like this is to use, the more responses you can get in a shorter time.

Cons

There is nothing I didn't like when using this software.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Survey

Less steps, less complicated.

Tom from Oink Group Inc.

Excellent, so easy to use

We are able to tie surveys into our website, email, text messages, etc...

Pros

Cons

Limited background template layouts. Cant control tile layout. Surveys don't have file folders it makes it hard to locate older surveys.

Jose Rafael from PDVSA Gas Comunal, S.A.

Another excellent software that interpenetrates work functions creating combined strategies

Zoho invoice, use it in group spaces and work teams will exponentially improve your productivity and participation. Buy it you will not regret it

Pros

Our Human Resources Manager made this software available as a tool to exchange ideas among workers generating an excellent work environment as they take the positive and negative things that happen in the workplace to enhance management Zoho Survey offers a comfortable interface to design the accounts, leaving very positive results in our company

Cons

Like other programs of the Zoho company, we do not find negative characteristics to be highlighted. We believe it is pertinent to evaluate this software positively

Great Survey Tool!

using for employee engagement with both a scale and free-flow text

Pros

- easy to customize survey - easy to circulate to participants - confidential

Cons

the free feature does not last very long

Customizable

Scott from Mid-Shore IT

Great and cost effective alternative to other more expensive survey solutions

An easy way to send and receive surveys and results, including offline surveys too.

Pros

I love how quickly you can be up and running with this service. They make it very easy for anyone to design a form/survey and begin collecting results. I attend a lot of seminars and conventions where I like to collect results without delay, so the offline collection option is a huge benefit for me. It allows me to print out the survey to physically hand to people, which they can fill out and leave with me, and then I can enter the results online when I get back to the office.

Cons

I wish their prices weren't so high for a starter package. Once you outgrow the free version you have to bite the bullet and get the standard version, which has a TON of features and limits that I would never hit, but I still have to pay for them all.

Sergio Rafael from PDVSA Petroleos de Venezuela S.A.

Thanks to the colleagues of HR, we enjoy this excellent tool for the valuation of our work

Zoho Survey is an excellent tool for corporate environments. Not only does it allow us to conduct surveys, but it also allows us to carry out surveys of perceptions, surveys, and other necessary tools to establish broader criteria regarding the direction of the work that is being sought

Pros

The RRHH colleagues of my company, presented this software as an option to do the experiecia in the participative work environment, however, we took it in our department and we gave a different meaning, survey customers and companies that have open contracts With us to verify the quality of the work we provide, the results were interesting, and that is thanks to Zoho Survey that allowed us to: - Survey all contractors that are under our legal administration -Generate variables and intelligent questions both closed and open to gather more information from the respondents of our department -To take the results to evaluate them with different sociology professionals and thus generate variables more appropriate to our work environment. -Create a database based on the most frequent answers.

Cons

This tool only allows us to collect information in the best possible way however it is necessary to locate other programs to make technical analysis deeper and with greater veracity

Emad from decor

Very easy to use. Create surveys in very little time.

Pros

I love the ease of use and the large amount of ways you can query the survey results. Nice field types. I was able to create a nice survey with questions that appear based on how the user answers the questions.

Cons

None, but I would like to see the Deluge scripting added for more fine tuning of the way the surveys can be manipulated based on how the questions are answered. I would also like to see the ability to add sections and page breaks. Zoho Forms has the option to save the form and let the user resume with that form later. These features would be a nice for Zoho Survey and also Zoho Forms. Note: The competing software also does not have these features but since Zoho is the best, why not make it even better?

Wulliams from UCAB - Universidad Católica Andrés Bello

Simple, easy to use and very efficient.

Pros

It's a very easy to use program, quite intuitive, which will save you a lot of time. It is a data collection tool that allows you to measure at a fairly basic level the trends of any fact you want to measure. In my case I use it to measure the management that I carry out my work, I elaborate regular interviews to the personnel in my charge and to my superiors. It's excellent, I recommend it.

Cons

It always performs, there is nothing that can bother me about this excellent software.

Feldriana from PDVSA

Industry: Oil & Energy

The easiest way to establish feed back with my collaborators and co-workers.

Pros

To be honest it's a tool I didn't know, I'd heard about Google forms but had never tried them. A couple of months ago I started to use this valuable tool, since the information I had to raise through visits and conversations in the field now just by creating a ZOHO SURVEY document and waiting for my collaborators to fill in the format and be able to process the information.

Cons

While it is a useful and time-saving tool, it can never replace the traditional way of collecting data.

Nazarelys from POES International

Industry: Oil & Energy

Zoho Review

By using this software I can know my market & I can also visualize how to design some products for my area.

Pros

It is very easy to use. You can put the logic in the questions designed It has a lot of options for questions All the set ups in the Enterprise version allow you to customize the survey

Cons

if one of the question is multiple lines o for lines you can not establish the logic, so you have to put this type of questions at the end of the survey

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Survey

It is easy to use, the look & feel allow you to design the survey as you wish without restrctions which it is a plus because it does not tie you up to the software options.

Ashish from Diaonj.com

Simple! BEST! MindBlowing!

This is cheap survey tool and can be used for small surveys for your product and initial stage of your organization growth and success track. I would recommned this as I personally like it

Pros

Very simple to setup Very cheap compare to other surveys in market We have used this tool along with Surveymonkey in initial stage of our setup and results were mind blowing and it is very very cheap. BI reports, Compatibility with Google drive and Reports too good Best embedded code and integration with shopify as well.

Cons

They should have more templates for design which is missing I feel. More features needed if we have to make complex surveys with page logic. Email confirmation after survey submitted - they can introduce new template and integration with other mail box like gmail and hot mail, now they only have zoho mail configured

Milthon from Welldone tours

¡Excellent applicatio if you want survay looks great!

easy to use, you can syn with zoho crm so for me that is SUPER!

Pros

It is an application that allows you to make accounts of all kinds regardless of the category of your business or what you do, the most interesting thing for me is that I can synchronize it with the CRM and Zoho in an easy and fast way, allowing me to have a preview more Complete and detailed surveys of my clients

Cons

It does not allow me to put images to make surveys of a product and my client can see or remember what product it was. On the other hand, I feel that they should add more templates and that they look a bit more modern. Those that are currently available I like but I think they can improve that part a lot even.

Shannon from San Luis Obispo Wind Orchestra

Excellent experience. Excellent customer service and a very good product.

A well-constructed survey that does everything I need it to do with minimal learning curve.

Pros

I have looked at several survey programs both for ease of use and sophistication of the program. I found Zoho to be the best of the bunch, even better than several more well-known programs. It is very easy to construct the questions and as a person from the market research industry, the flexibility to construct questions and their logic is very good. It is not the most sophisticated software I have run into, but it is by far the best value considering price/performance.

Cons

What the best online survey programs have that I can't find in Zoho is the ability to call up the next question on the basis of an answer in the previous question. As far as I can tell, Zoho is a static survey program and the survey looks like a paper survey rather than a dynamic online survey. But - if you need a survey that looks like it could have been developed on paper, Zoho is the survey program for you. Since I am in a trial version, some functionality may not be available to me.

Chris from Keller Williams VIP Properties

Deserves a high score, but I couldn't use it

Doesn't embed very gracefully into other websites. An iFrame shouldn't have scrollbars.. The user has to use a SCROLL bar to go through questions when embeded. Can't tighten up spaces between questions, and I see no place where I can set my preferred email notifications. That last one frustrated me enough that I cancelled my account, though I see plenty of good in the app overall.

Pros

Plenty of help files. Tons of customization. Good analytics.

Cons

They mistakenly assume new users know the interface in their help files.

Easy to Use for Creating Simple Surveys

We can obtain feedback from our clients through the creation of a simple Zoho Survey, which in turn helps us improve our services.

Pros

I've used Zoho Survey to create basic surveys from a template in minute. The process flow of the software is so intuitive and easy to use.

Cons

The basic subscription package is limited to ten survey questions so this works only if you're developing and sending out short surveys. If you're looking to collect more information, however, you'll need a more robust package at a higher price.

Kanchan

AT LAST FOUND A GOOD SURVEY SITE

Pros

The site is very easy to use. I woul like to reccomend as all features are there which were desired by myself for my survey till now. I had prepared my survey easily with diffrent options.

Cons

The problem that i faced was in changing the question type in editing option. I had to delete the question and then to insert new question as desired type. star rating in row with different ranking was not able to locate.

Tejas from Cognizant

Simple to use and highly efficient

Pros

I liked the offline survey feature. Also it was easy to create survey because of variety of question types. It was easily sharable as well which made my life simpler. It also gave the google integration option because of which i could access the survey spread sheet from anywhere.

Cons

The interface could be more user friendly. Also the window while setting logic can be made simpler to understand.

Kerron from Strata Networks

Versatile and easy to use.

Pros

This software was so easy to set up and use! We used this mostly for quizzing staff and anonymous surveys. There are so many options to choose from when setting up questions! We have used this product since 2012 and have used it countless times. It's a great way to track KPIs and feedback. It was also nice to fully customize the look and feel of each individual survey.

Cons

Where we wanted the option to not only use it as a survey site, but also a quizzing/testing site, that was not something that was offered in the product. We graded all of them individually. This is strictly a survey program.

Chris from IFS

the software does the job it needs to do.

I was able to send simple surveys

Pros

it works! and does the job it needs to! The free version is sufficient for simple surveys. The paid version allows greater data volume and more complex surveys.

Cons

software interface is a little clunky and take some getting used to. The paid version does not improve the interface.

Anna from Iron Tribe Fitness

Very easy to use.

Pros

This is a free, very easy to use survey engine. It automatically combined my survey respondents information which was great. It also allowed me to send the responses to an excel spreadsheet that I used to further my research.

Cons

I wish there was some way to upload a file of questions for my survey. I already had them typed up and then had to retype them into Zoho's software.

Zoho Survey Review

Pros

The site was very easy to use (plenty of different types of survey questions that I could insert into the survey effortlessly to either get short/simple or long/detailed responses from survey takers). The responses were very well organized and easy to sift through. Multiple-choice responses were shown by raw number and percentage, and were organized in a pie-chart. Long-answer questions were easy to analyze and find patterns because you could search key-words that were used in several responses. Very insightful.

Cons

Not practical to use on a phone. They need to redesign their mobile site as I often like to work on my iPhone but I have to use my laptop when analyzing my survey responses.

So Easy to use

I am solving the decision-making process.

Pros

The templates of ZoHo are so streamline and easy to use. If you arent tech savy or you are tech-savvy you will find ease with operating this system with building anything from a survey

Cons

Adaptability, I need to have the ability to funnel through the process from one question to the next.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Survey

It's an overall better product

Perfect and fully functional data collection tool for our purposes.

Pros

It is an easy to use tool. Creating surveys is intuitive. The flexibility in response options is impressive. I haven't had much time to assess the reporting but I have confidence it is excellent as well.

Cons

So far, I have no complaints. I would have liked the trial period to be a little longer as I haven't been able to gain much buy in to date.

A must use if you use Zoho CRM

Pros

Cons

Could be less expensive because Im not a heavy user but need more questions than the free version should discount if using other CRM apps

Using Zoho Survey is a great experience and easy to use

Pros

I really like the huge amount of question varieties as well as the easy use of Zoho Survey. The UI is nice and easy to understand. With the customized background, you are able to make your individually survey.

Cons

Question logic for Matrix choices would be great to have. It's a good tool overall. No other improvements are needed.

Top Dog for Surveying your Clients

Pros

Cons

The only con that I can muster is the price. I really only need the site for a trial and I would like more responses without having to go annual. If the this product works well for me then I would consider going annual.

Great for Insight

Great highly recommend it

Pros

mostly liked that it's easy to use. Do not need to be experienced at survey administration to use the tool .

Cons

more features on basic required on the basic level small business owners and others trying to get ahead should be able to get the most out of the tool without paying a lot for it.

Excellent

Pros

When I first made the survey, I found it extremely useful and user friendly. Even I started making survey but it was quite easy to make questionnaire.

Cons

The trial period is too short to really know the application but I am sure everyone will like it after using the survey. But please give the trial period a little longer.

Haley from Southwestern Illinois College

I used zoho for a school project and loved how easy it was to use!

Pros

It was so easy to use...I was having trouble finding a website that could help me build a survey for a research project but Zoho was by far the easiest and most impressive site! I will definitely be recommending it to my classmates from here on out.

Cons

I really couldn't find anything that I really didn't like. Everything is very easy to navigate. Maybe to have more suggestions on what to include in surveys. I felt kind of silly with some of my rating questions and would have loved for some professional suggestions.

A very user friendly app for building surveys!

Pros

Even if you know nothing about the survey software Zoho makes it easy for you to follow through and understand how to build your survey.

Cons

There need more options for month to month subscription. Also there should be more payment options for local users outside western countries or China to use (I'm talking about Africa here).

EASY PEASY

EXCELLENT Well established survey channels are nothing compared to this survey software!

Pros

Easy to use Well laid out Unlimited amount of questions for free trail Update at the top of page as to how many days of trail is left

Cons

The trail ended I enjoy most functions on this software therefore I do not acquire any dislikes

Ravi from ExecutiveStaff India Private Limited

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Good plateform for survey

Pros

Zoho survey is easy to use and customize interface as per my need. I have used many online survey platform. However, ZOHO survey is the best ever....

Steve from Event Fire Solutions Ltd

Industry: Public Safety

Easy to use and effective product

Pros

The amount of functions available to assist with creating a very professional survey and the ease of use. in addition, the free service is able to deliver a fantastic product above and beyond most free survey tools.

Cons

I honestly cannot think of any negatives with using, negotiating through the functions or the end product of this simple to use survey tool. Fantastic!