• icon"What I love— the integrations are almost endless. Helping the system to tie in seamlessly with our current toolset."
  • icon"Easy to use, user can easily navigate and we can customize the feed back pages by own. Easy to track the feedbacks."
  • icon"The many embedding options and integrations (Zendesk, for example) made it really easy for me to add my first survey created with Zonka Feedback to my existing workflow."
  • icon"Once they implement this feature, it will no longer be a 'Con."
  • icon"I cannot think about anything I really dislike."
  • icon"The inability to skip non relevant sections within a questionnaire."

Browse all Zonka Feedback Reviews

• Have you used Zonka Feedback and would like to share your experience with others?

Antonio

Hace su trabajo perfectamente y nos ayuda mucho

Por ahora no la hemos probado mucho, sólo tenemos una encuesta funcionando, un NPS que está funcionando muy bien.

Pros

Muy fácil de usar e implementar, me gusta sobre todo la conexión con HubSpot.

Cons

El diseño quizá es un poco feo, pero bueno pienso que es algo fácil de mejorar y no es algo que impacte al uso de la herramienta

Reasons for choosing Zonka Feedback

Por su precio, fue fantástico.

Reasons for switching to Zonka Feedback

El producto era muy caro, y con Zonka puede hacer lo mismo y más o menos tengo todo integrado casi de la misma forma.

Jason

Nice design in Zonka Feedback

The focus of using Zonka Feedback is to collect survey responses to improve products for customers. Also, onboarding and offboarding clients are good reasons to use Zonka Feedback. Because there are a great many features expect to take a little time to read and test. This is not a negative point. This is important to maximize all the features and create a good automatic system.

Pros

There are many features available. The Survey Builder is very easy to use with numerous features and customization options. The builder allows you to click to create (customize). I have no interest in using code to customize. Thus, I like the fast and flexible design in Zonka Feedback. The templates are tremendously helpful as a starting point to create surveys. They have lists of questions and sequences to help build a good survey. The system is easy to navigate. There are many features to read about in their help section. The articles are very informative. Creating customized surveys with "if" "then" actions is a big help. Based on the way respondents answer then questions appear/or not. This helps for the segmentation of users. There are also many integrations with other apps to go even further. It will take a little reading to make everything connect fluidly. Although, I don't think it's hard to integrate.

Cons

I come from using Google Forms to create surveys. I have to figure out all the new tools/features in Zonka Feedback. I don't consider this a downside to the app. Expect to be patient to read through the numerous features on each page. It will take a little bit of time to figure out all the features in Zonka Feedback.

Reasons for switching to Zonka Feedback

Using Google Forms is a nice choice for free surveys. Zonka Feedback was chosen because there are more features.

Gardyrhyterforde

Industry: Computer Networking

November 2022

Zonka un outil très efficace et facile à entretenir.

Nous avions l' habitude de collecter manuellement les retours via les registres.Nous sommes maintenant arrivés à Zonka , qui nous aide à rassembler tous les rapports de la table d' embarquement .

Pros

Grâce aux modèles extrêmement utiles et bien pensés de Zonka , j'aime pouvoir créer une enquête de collecte de commentaires en quelques minutes plutôt qu'en quelques heures .J'aime l' idée que le créateur du formulaire puisse être simple mais vraiment efficace et puissant lors de la création des formulaires pour recueillir les commentaires.L'une des meilleures idées du marché est l' étude Net Promoter Score de style Zonka .J'aime aussi que Zonka ait une fonctionnalité qui permet des sondages hors ligne .

Cons

Rien pour le moment.L' outil était vraiment incroyable pour mon équipe de marketing et d'exploitation .Très rapidement et facilement, nous avons pu mener des enquêtes de recherche .L' équipe est également utile pour la mise en œuvre et l' expérience est excellente. Mais j'espère voir une marketing pour zonka

Evija

User unfriendly tool

Pros

I really liked the ready to use templates and all kinds of designs. If you can find one that matches your needs, it is great! Customer support is instant and very helpful.

Cons

It is super user unfriendly, not intuitive, you can not undo if you have deleted something which is CRAZY! Make a mistake by pressing a wrong button and you can delete your work! Customization was really painful process. If there was no CS, it would be impossible to even launch our project.

Zonka, you're very good!

Zonka Feedback is a great tool! Especially as the LTD, Zonka is an effective tool that can be used to collect data with no limits of question, so if you need it, you won't regret if you buy Zonka!

Pros

(big things) - Intuitive and easy-to-use design. - A lot of templates that are very well prepared. - SMS sending ability - I didn't check it but is it WOW option in LTD. - A lot of integrations! - Promising roadmap! - Very nice and fast communication with the support on the chat.

Cons

(small things ;)) - Lack of option of changing the font on the welcome screen (I can change a lot of different things, but I would love to have the possibility to change the size, bolding, etc. of my text). - If I integrate my results of a survey to Google Sheet I don't see the number of questions (it is really, really helpful for science research to know it), I only see the text of the question.

Reasons for choosing Zonka Feedback

Because of the price, current functionalities and the roadmap.

Because of the price.

I P Singh

Zonka Feedback - Useful tool for an office

Have seen many functionalities been added since I started using it. I am a satisfied user.

Pros

Very versatile application and can be use in many different ways. We use it for employee satisfaction for various service delivery, gathering day to day data, managing Annual maintenance records and so on...

Cons

The export of data need little more flexibility to play around and derive 360 degree information.

Reasons for choosing Zonka Feedback

Backend data analysis and its vast applicability

Vrinda

A great feedback software

We majorly use this for email surveys and sending surveys with additional info works pretty well for us. Gives us superb reports instantly and has helped in making some kickass decisions. I definitely recommend the tool. For three major reasons - 1. The helpful tool 2. The ease of the software 3. The feedback reporting

Pros

I have been using Zonka for quite some time now and it's actually quite a good customer tool to us. What I really like is that I can quickly set up feedback forms without any help. Initially I thought it might be a task and used to take help from the team (and they were very helpful about it). But for a few weeks now, I have been setting it up myself and it's great.

Cons

Nothing to dislike as of now. Have used the software for Customer Feedback majorly using email surveys. We have used integration to automate this and use it manually as well. It's pretty easy once you set it up.

Hoang

Zonka Feedback - my great all-in-one suite for customers feedback

As said, I am having a good experience with Zonka so far. The UI is professional and UX is smooth - simple and effective. The templates are good, especially NPS. The supports are quite responsive, and helpful.

Pros

Zonka is a solid tool to obtain feedbacks from customers. I like that I can create a feedback collection survey in minutes, not hours, thanks to very helpful and thoughtful templates built by Zonka I like that the builder can be minimalistic, yet very effective and powerful to design feedback collection forms. The Net Promoter Score style survey of Zonka is one of the most handsome design in the market. I also like that there is option in Zonka for offline surveys - can be installed in touchscreen / Ipad to put in kios for offline customers feedback. This is a rare feature.

Cons

I hope that Zonka can provide an online survey report result - rather than the current PDF download. That can be helpful in case I want customers to have a live view of the results (like a poll) Other than that, I am mostly satisfied with Zonka Feedback for my customer survey tool.

Alex

Great Start and a Bright Future

Pros

I consider reputation management vital to the growth of my business. Zonka already provides a very robust platform, but after speaking with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] about what is on their roadmap (explanation below), it was a must-purchase for me. It took me less than 5 minutes to create a beautiful email survey that I could send to my customers. I've used survey builders in the past that are clunky and don't allow me to send something that's truly on-brand. Zonka's customization is fantastic. From logos, colors, and fonts, Zonka enables me to send something that aligns with my brand image.

Cons

It's not a current feature, but I am excited about something on the roadmap: Conditional redirect. This would mean that in your survey, if a customer rates you a 4-5 out of 5, you could redirect them to your chosen site (Google, Trust Pilot, etc.) and they would be asked to submit their review there. To me, this is incredibly valuable because it turns Zonka into a reputation marketing platform. Once they implement this feature, it will no longer be a 'Con.'

Rafael

Our Missing Ingredient!

We have our surveys hooked into our testimonial and review platforms which of course drives business back to our organization. Proactively requesting reviews and testimonials from satisfied customers makes it more likely that we lock down those reviews while they’re hot. On the flip, if the customer had a bad experience we can jump right on it and work with the customer to change their experience.

Pros

What I love— the integrations are almost endless! Helping the system to tie in seamlessly with our current toolset. I also love the automations. This is especially important for our team as we scale. It ensures we maintain and increase quality while increasing volume.

Cons

I would love to see an integration with Encharge!

Shefali

Industry: Furniture

The perfect feedback software

Zonka Feedback is a very modern-looking Survey Software with extremely good looking surveys and feedback forms. It’s easy and fun setting up the surveys using Zonka Feedback’s visual Survey Builder. I don’t have to imagine how my surveys would look to my customers. Survey setting up is extremely intuitive as well and since I’m using it in my organisation for conducting more market research and questionnaire, the survey logics come very handy to me. With COVID, I’m able to send out these surveys via email using Zonka Feedback and set up easy reminders also in their new version. Beyond everything though, what really stands out for me is the reporting. It is absolutely kickass. I get too many detailed reports in one click and I really love the way the entire Analytics system is designed. It allows me to quickly browse through reports as well as go in-depth by drilling down, using filters and what not. Reporting is extremely powerful at Zonka Feedback and I believe, that’s what really makes it stand out amongst other survey and feedback softwares.

Pros

Extremely quick and easy to set up. The team is very helpful and easy to work with. And best of all, reporting. The analytics section is designed so well and is so informative. It has helped our team take a lot of good business decisions that we otherwise were extremely clueless about. While most survey softwares and feedback softwares give analytics, Zonka Feedback has really put mind at the effectiveness of the reports, especially from a decision-making perspective and value-addition to the business.

Cons

Nothing so far. The tool has been really amazing for my marketing and operations team. We have been able to do research surveys very swiftly and easily. The team is also helpful in setting up and the experience is great.

Superb software for feedback!

Pros

- Super easy to set up on our own - Can completely customize for different needs with any type of questions which works great for multiple teams - The reporting is good - can filter most results and schedule and download the files for team reporting - We have also recently started using this for client feedback as well by different teams Zonka Feedback has really helped us streamline our feedback management at our company!

Cons

We haven't faced any issues in the software yet.

Wora

A promising survey software with powerful form builder!

Pros

- Survey logic is easy to understand - Once you finish building your survey form, it offers various distribution channels, including SMS, web, QR code, Popup, Embeds, Email, Mobile app, etc. So we can efficiently distribute our survey form to customers. - SMS quota included which is very good for what we pay.

Cons

- The form design elements, fonts, Pixel, layout design, are not yet polished. It can improve more beautifully. - File upload form is not here. It will help to create more powerful surveys.

Reasons for choosing Zonka Feedback

More affordable with similar functionalities and features.

Zonka Feedback is much more powerful than Google and Microsoft Forms

Easy to use and superb analytics

Pros

There are many softwares that allow you to collect data really. Free ones too. And I have used them all quite extensively to capture data, run market research surveys and gather data. But it leaves me with a lot of data, that I have to analyze and run reports on. Which consumes time. So I tried Zonka Feedback and it worked for me. Besides being very similar to the others in terms of creating online surveys, the biggest advantage for me is the reporting. The reporting hits home! I am able to see my response data instantly. Text analytics are very very handy and best thing is that it's all easy enough. It hardly takes me anytime to set up my surveys (I run them quite frequently) for work and research. Basically, an excellent tool for capturing data. 1. Highly user-friendly 2. Increased my response rate - since the surveys look oh-so-good 3. Easy to configure 4. Can run unlimited surveys together 5. Any question types can be added 6. Can upload images - comes very handy for me in surveys 7. I am in Germany, so besides English, I run surveys in multiple languages. That's taken care of as well 8. Reporting is great (I already mentioned)

Cons

I cannot think about anything I really dislike. It's my favorite surveying tool so far!

Aditya

The only feedback tool you will ever need.

Overall I believe, If you need a tool for feedback, don't look here and there you will be wasting your time, try this out first and you won't have to try another one. The best part for me is SMS inclusions, earlier I had to integrate my feedback tool with other tools to send SMS which is tiresome and expensive, with Zonka its easy and inbuilt. It does a lot of complex things but still easy to understand, thanks to how well everything is logically organised in the user interface. In addition, this is the only tool I know of that offers Offline Feedback... you saw that right! offline feedback, which can be placed at your physical locations and start collecting feedback from your store visitors. Definitely check it out if you need or will ever need a proper feedback/survey tool.

Pros

I really like how everything is logically organised in regard to the UI, the platform can handle a lot and offers a lot of options, still manages to make it easy for the user to navigate and quickly set up a survey/feedback form. Multiple templates allow for question ideas and if you are not happy, it is editable so you can customise what you want to ask your clients, plus also change colors and design. The one thing that I love about it is, the direct SMS sending option. I can distribute the survey via SMS without any hassles and use of any third-party software or automation. I can also schedule the SMS. I think it is a good platform for surveys. It also offers analytics, which makes it very convenient to analyse all the data and make it useful!

Cons

One thing that I don't like is the UX, which needs a little modernisation, and I think the platform gets a little slow sometimes. Other than that it is solid!

Awesome Feedback Tool; Works On the Go

I have been very happy with Zonka so far. This is a very easy to use app with multiple language options and this is nice because some of my clients are more comfortable providing feedback in their native tongue. I think Zonka has been of good value for the money because you really do get a lot for what they offer. I think one of my favorite features is being able to use their app on my iPad so I can get instant feedback from clients instead of emailing them later.

Pros

- I love that you can create custom surveys very easily through their site/dashboard - You can also activate kiosk mode through their app on you iPad for when you’re having face to face interactions with client and customers and want instant feedback - It’s also great that you can white label your surveys, so they come from your domain - CNAME records were clear and very easy to set up - Conditional logic can be added to survey questions - There are pre-made surveys you can use to get started - Multiple language options are a nice touch - You can also have different surveys for different office locations, which is convenient - You can create different survey styles to get the level of feedback that you want

Cons

- Setup is easy, but a little tedious. Would be great if there were premade questions you can just drag and drop instead of typing in manually. - You can map the fields for Mailchimp, but would be nice to have First Name & Last Name separately for mailing list integration. (If this exists already I didn’t see how to do it) - The animation between questions is a little lacking - Background options are a little limited

Srinivasamoorthy

Industry: Chemicals

Best Feedback Software module out there!!!

There was no option to capture visitor feedback, when they visit the site/office. Though notebooks were kept for them update, it wasn't an easy process. Zonka software really helped in capturing the feedback easy, with Tablets placed as kiosks at security/reception. Simple survey taking within a minute to fill, made it easier for the visitors

Pros

1. Predefined surveys and options to use different languages for setting up the survey. Loads of templates to choose from. 2. Easy to integrate with the existing IT framework. Real-time capturing of feedback from visitors and sync in the server through wifi/data. 3. Different modes of usages, mobile, tab, email, apps, weblinks

Cons

Some reports to introduced new, for better analysis

Kanagaraj