All Jackrabbit Swim Reviews

Reviewed May 2022

Easy to Use!

Kimberly

Reviewed March 2018

Great software that saves time and Nice people to help anytime needed

More time to focus on everything else and less time having to do admin work.

PROS

You can almost do everything you need with in the software. They keep adding more and more integrations so eventually it will all be in one place and I love it.

CONS

I do not like the home page layout as it is a little intimidating to my new staff when training them and they find it confusing. Its okay once you get used to it though.

Carron

Streamlined program management

I’ve been using the software for over 2 years and I don’t it easy to navigate and figure tasks out. If I encounter a challenge, there is online support available and they are quick to respond and assist.

PROS

Class management is smooth and easy with Jack rabbit. Parents are able to create their account and find classes for the children, or the managers can quickly navigate the account creation and class assignment. Classes are then easy to manage with reporting of absences and make ups through the parent portal.

CONS

The platform is frequently evaluated and updated by the team at JR, so any challenges I’ve encountered are quickly addressed and positive changes implemented.

Reasons for switching to Jackrabbit Swim

Managing account financials are easier with JR.

Marsha

Facilities Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed July 2019

Jackrabbit Swim

Like I stated, the ease of navigating the software is really nice. However, they change stuff all the time, new, enhanced. Just leave it alone already. The changes they make don't make it any easier, it is time-consuming to figure out the new way, and it really doesn't make the experience any better.

PROS

The software is really easy to use. Very user friendly.

CONS

ALL THE CHANGES THAT ARE MADE CONSTANTLY ON THIS SOFTWARE. TRYING TO GET AHOLD OF ANYONE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE JUST WHEN YOU GET USED TO DOING SOMETHING, THEY CHANGE AND YOU HAVE TO LEARN HOW TO RE-DO SOMETHING. THE CHANGES THEY MAKE AREN'T ANY BETTER THAN WHAT THEY DID BEFORE. IF IT AIN'T BROKE DONT FIX IT!

Tammy

Review of Jackrabbit

It has been a better system then what we had before, and we have figured out our work arounds for the type of swimmers that we are teaching.

PROS

JR is easy to setup and use. Allows us as a company to provide schedules to our coaches and track attendance of our swimmers. We are able to build out schedules relatively easy and pull reports.

CONS

The invoicing system is not flexible and does not allow us to provide third party vendors with the information that is needed, relying on a secondary billing system which can create errors. When pulling billing reports it does not allow us to pull future reports for swimmers that are enrolled at beginning of a new month.

Reason for choosing Jackrabbit Swim

Cost & easy operations. It was our best affordable alternative at the time of implementation and it has been a positive move for us.

Robust program

Customer support is wonderful!

PROS

I like how many features it ha. The ease of emailing certain families is awesome.

CONS

Email composer is not as robust. It needs to have a pre-requisite ladder to prevent parents from registering for the wrong level. It tends to be an expensive program compared to competitors for those of us with high student loads. Needs to integrate with crm and provide an app instead of a third party app.

Because of location reporting

Reasons for switching to Jackrabbit Swim

Because of multiple location reporting, though now I think I know if a work around for that in I class.

Kaitlin

Reviewed December 2022

Aquatic Adventures Review

Great experience, always helpful when needing support

PROS

The functionality for our program fits well

CONS

There are a lot of reports that seem to not give accurate info simply because there are so many options that go into a report that could change the outcome, got to find the right combination.

Reasons for switching to Jackrabbit Swim

Better set up for our business and had more features that we wanted and needed

Kelly

Reviewed July 2022

We love Jackrabbit

Very happy. Great customer service!

PROS

The customer service is incredible! They pair you up with someone to help you start out and let you use all the features on a trial to see if you like it. The scheduling features and skills tracking sold it for me! Great software.

CONS

We have an extensive waitlist right now. Jackrabbit charges per student and it gets pricey. I don’t like this feature as much because it causes me to not use the online registration and have to frequently update my leads if a family doesn’t sign up. It also doesn’t save all their information once you put them into the lead file. I also wish we could set a time for registration to open. Not just a date. Our parents are crazy so we have to allow their access one at time.

Reason for choosing Jackrabbit Swim

Customer service, features and ease of use for parents

Reasons for switching to Jackrabbit Swim

Website would crash when everyone went on it. Confusing for parents. Not as user friendly. A lot more work for us.

Gabby

Sports, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2020

Fantastic Platform

We give Jackrabbit Swim a A+

PROS

A 180 change from the old platform we were using. It's not only used friendly for the administrators but as well for our families/members. The support staff is awesome! Always ready to help and fast response.

CONS

We wish there was an app for the staff and parents to use... We wish we could save multiple times in the same class and multiple instructors...

Reason for choosing Jackrabbit Swim

I have used TU Lessons in the past and it is not user friendly especially for members registration.

Reasons for switching to Jackrabbit Swim

Too many issues with billing and registrations and bugs in their system.

Anya

Reviewed March 2024

JackRabbit is one of the better swim school software out there.

PROS

JackRabbit is pretty user friendly for companies and customers alike. We like the flexibility of creating classes and how it ties into our website!

CONS

The software updates are great but it would be nice to have more input on these updates so that we can make sure that our settings aren't being changed without us noticing.

Swim School Review

PROS

Jackrabbit is feature-rich and central to our whole swim school. It makes most things very simple to do once we've configured it properly.

CONS

Jackrabbit makes posting fees slightly complicated and it isn't smart enough to always identify families who shouldn't have additional tuition fees posted to their account.

Gwyn

Reviewed October 2018

Best Swim Lesson Registration/Scheduling Software I've found

Originally used Jackrabbit and thought I would try another scheduling software...I was seduced by some Australian accents...about 3 days before going live, everything fell apart and I realized I could not use a company who took so long to respond to urgent questions. I was able to get everything up and running with Jackrabbit in those 3 days (and I was setting up approximately 500 classes/groups) and it all went off without a hitch!

PROS

I love that registrations are electronic...that you can access remotely...reports are easily generated...seamless transactions with credit card processor...super fast response time to questions or concerns about the software. Loving the prorating for tuition. We use the software for swim lessons and swim team.

CONS

The daily calendar of events does not allow for sorting by instructor or show students on a print out. We end up having to copy and paste into our own daily print out. Entering swim meet fees is time consuming as it must be done by loading each individual family.

Danila

Reviewed August 2020

Easy use for swim school

Great

PROS

I love that the Jackrabbit team is always improving their software for the better

CONS

Overall my experience with jackrabbit was great. Keep on listening to your customers, I do want to make a suggestion to see if a person can code the name of clients name onto an email

Reason for choosing Jackrabbit Swim

It was easier to use and I used it before

Kathryn

Customer Tracking made simple

I’ve been very happy with JR in general, the customer service team is very responsive and overall a good value.

PROS

We love the ease of use for customer information tracking and scheduling of classes. The ability to see important stats on our dashboard and be able to pull varieties of reports is extremely helpful as a small business owner.

CONS

While we can individually or mass email customers- this is the area I wish would have an overhaul. We are unable to make “fancy” emails and feel very stuck in the early ages of email marketing. Also, my team can send emails from the staff portal, but they cannot access our template emails from there. Another small thing, but would help the efficiency of my instructors.

Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2021

Problems

I didn't realize how much better are old program was that was developed 20+ years ago.

PROS

Great job at being a web base solution Very reliable Timely help

CONS

Cannot do a waitlist!! Cannot print roll sheets a usefull manner that will help the instructors!! Cannot match up students very easily!! Tech support does not seem to have any solutions that could work for us.

Reason for choosing Jackrabbit Swim

I heard good things and was hopeful

Reasons for switching to Jackrabbit Swim

I though we would be able to run a much better experience for our customers with JR.

Suzanne

Reviewed March 2018

Jackrabbit Swim has helped us streamline our business operations and be better organized.

PROS

We are able to use it for our swim lessons as well as a swim team. It is nice to use one piece of software for both although it's not perfect for our business model. Support responds quickly even if they are not able to fix the issue immediately.

CONS

There are times when the software doesn't seem to have been tested well in an actual user environment. Some things just don't make sense. I think many recurring tasks could be accomplished with less mouse clicks. I wish the end-user had a more ability to customize reports and statements (i.e. I would like to be able to create a report completely from scratch with input and output of my choice).

Leah

Consumer Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2021

Overall good product

Overall good product and easy to use. Would recommend to others, but would also love to work with Jackrabbit to be able to customize a bit further.

PROS

It is user friendly and I appreciate the video tutorials in the help section. Much better than having to email someone and wait for a response, so they are thorough and cover almost every single topic you could be looking for. Parents have found the Parent/Portal easy to use as well.

CONS

There is some information I need to order to run each session that is not collected so I have to email participants to collect that necessary data (such as parent/guardian DOB is needed to enter them as members of the facility). Also I wish when pulling transactions to process payments, it would pull those that have paid already as well (and label them as paid) so I don't think I have missing payments. When transfer participants between sessions, the data does not always track automatically either (I have to shuffle participants a decent amount because they registered for the wrong class or need to combine classes) and when I go to process payments, typically the missing transactions belong to those that were transferred from one class to another. Leaving me to track them down individually to process payment.

greg

Recreational Facilities and Services, 2-10 employees

Great Software program for the Learn To Swim Industry

Great Service. Having the ability to talk person-to-person at almost any time of the day, despite time zone changes is so helpful. Office staff in the USA often email me well after office hours USA time. The staff go above and beyond what I expect.

PROS

Its functionality, ease of use and application to the learn-to-swim industry

CONS

It is not completely user friendly in all ways the international time zones affects some parts of the program. Changes to children's schedules are not "live" in our time zone

Reason for choosing Jackrabbit Swim

Flexibility, functionality, continual updates/program improvements

Mandie