• icon"I really like using LARK Doc for its commenting capabilities. Video conferencing is easy to set up, and the A/V quality is stellar."
  • icon"Security the safe sharing of documents, messages in groups and individuals. It is super easy to use, friendly, excellent to integrate into day-to-day processes regardless of the line of business."
  • icon"Easy to use and goes beyond just being a team communication tool where there are options to set up sheets/documents to share with other team members and collaborate."
  • icon"Difficult to set up lark meetings everything is everywhere the UX design could be simplified."
  • icon"Have not experienced any technical difficulties or issues."
  • icon"My only slight problem was that while video conferencing, the chat interface is very small and difficult to navigate."

Browse all Lark Reviews

• Have you used Lark and would like to share your experience with others?

Kevin

Great for current times

Pros

Video calls were easy to use and you can have a lot of people in one call. I can use the calendar to launch calls and Lark adjusts the time-zones automatically which which makes it easier when dealing with global clients. The interface is simple which is just the way I like things. The main screen combines group chats, calendar assistant, and private messages so there is no need to do a lot of toggling or have a bunch of different tabs open. Internal vs. External teams is also a neat feature I haven't seen with other software.

Cons

As with any new software, it takes some time to get familiar to everything but after a while it becomes intuitive.

Response from Lark

Thanks for your feedback Kevin, Really glad to hear you are loving Larksuite.

Dev

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

April 2022

Lark gives my team all the tools for collaboration , Communication & Control

4. As the team was growing we needed a way to scale productivity but couldn't find an all-in-one solution till we found Lark. We use the attendance feature to keep track of our workers in the field, we use docs to create collaborate documents and use Lark's video conferencing feature for all our team meetings.

Pros

1. I like that Lark gives me all the tools I need in one place, reducing my need on other apps. 2. Lark's mobile application is very powerful, giving my team and I the same experience on mobile as we get on desktop 3. Lark is really easy to use and set up. Creating groups are a breeze and with things like searchable chat history, rich media support and one click video calls straight from chat make communicating easy. 4. For what Lark offers, the fact that is free is amazing!

Cons

1. Sometimes the features on offer can be a bit overwhelming with a lot to navigate, especially for teams looking at very specific use cases. 2. As a relatively new product, there are sometimes bugs that might pop up but in my experience, it does not take long for tech support to patch these issues 3. video conferencing can sometimes be a bit laggy, especially when sharing screen or using the impressive "Magicshare" feature.

Cost & One on one Implementation cum Customer support instead of virtual bots

Reasons for switching to Lark

Wanted to Experiment because they were Free to start, storage on Amazon Webservices & Could track attendance

Thor

Industry: Sporting Goods

September 2022

LarkSuite is what we need to run our small business.

It does the job for us, we will keep using it no plans to replace it.

Pros

We ended up with LarkSuite after having tried a number of alternatives. For a small business like us Lark keeps us running. We use Lark to keep documents up to date in the cloud. We had no issues deploying Lark and implement the suite across regions where we have personnel with access to data files.

Cons

Not much to complain about, a larger operation may have issues, but nothing negative on our side.

Lark Review

Pros

Cons

Nil. Overall is good. Have not experienced any technical difficulties or issues.

Daniele

discriminati vecchi o non aggiornati PC e smartphone

ho tentato tante volte con il mio imac del 2010, risposta sempre che stavano provvedendo ma a tutt'ora, da un mese e più, che attendo. deludente

Pros

senza limite di tempo e facilità di uso.

Cons

funziona SOLO i recenti pc o smartphone aggiornati (windows e imac) quindi sono discriminati. mancano opzione sottotitoli per chi ha probemi di udito (in altre app, li hanno)

Reasons for choosing Lark

per il tempo illimitato e gratuito o a pagamento con un prezzo molto inferiore, non "40 minuti"

Response from Lark

So sorry you had such an experience with Larksuite, we have been working very hard to take all the feedback and improve our product. You'll be happy to know we now have subtitles and support translations from over 100 languages and the interface itself is available in 11 languages. We are also backward integrating the app, so I'm pleased to share with you, that as long as there is a browser on the machine you can use Larksuite. I hope you will try Larksuite again, we hope this time you will see that you key requests have been addressed

Clarissa

August 2022

Employed: Because of Lark, Knowledge is Flowing, Everyone is Learning and Communicating

Nice experience. I will highly recommend Lark because it's very person and employee friendly.

Pros

The chat, file transfer and screen sharing because this is very helpful especially for us that we are working from home, we can just chat our leaders about somethings important and they will be notified real time.

Cons

This will not be applicable for me be because Lark itself is very helpful, I'm convinced that company should invest on this.

Cielo Kaye

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

All-in-one app!

It's a really great collaboration and communications software for companies. Unlike other apps, it already has almost everything you and your team would need (private & team chats and forums, video conferencing, email, survey creator, task lists, team calendar, etc.). So you'd save time (and money probably) jumping from one app to another for different needs.

Pros

It's an all-in-one app! You can communicate to your team directly through different mediums (chats, emails, and video conferencing). It has a team calendar, and it also allows you to create and send surveys to your team. We've been using the app for more than a year now, and I have to say it has improved its features and added new ones along the way. It's a great replacement for Skype or Zoom. Virtual backgrounds (on video calls) work better too.

Cons

You'd have to get used to using the app since it's fairly new, but after a while, it gets intuitive.

Reasons for switching to Lark

The former apps don't have all the features we needed.

Gary

June 2022

Lark Review

Pros

Aside from fairly large capacity video conferencing, the calendar and event notification was the feature I like the most. The user interface is simple without being boring.

Cons

The mobile version was hard for some employees.

Reasons for switching to Lark

Lark have more features/function like synced calendar, managing documents, and collaborating with team members.

Young

Changed the way we work

Lark gave my team more time to operate and made communication and collaboration that much easier for us. I tell all my startup friends about Lark because one app where we can do everything for communicating and collaborating with our team has been the difference in our successful push to close 2019.

Pros

Lark is a very easy platform to use both on mobile and desktop. That was the biggest issue where my team would use Excel sheets and I can't edit it that well on my Iphone. It was frustrating that I would have to wait till I was home to get back on my laptop and edit from there. You can do everything on Lark - video chat, IM, docs, sheets, calendar invites, and I heard email is coming on the way. It's made my day so much easier and my team's day as well. Such a simple idea of having everything on one app, but such a powerful platform. Excited for the upcoming features and seeing Lark grow!

Cons

Because it was still new (came out March 2019), I couldn't find much about Lark. But once I demo'd with their team and saw the platform and tried it out, I knew this was IT for my team, especially because we are all remote and in different states.

Response from Lark

Wow thanks Young, glad Lark to support your company.

Morgan

Enterprise software's best kept secret

Since Lark has so much functionality, it took me a little bit to find all of the functionality it provides. With that said,, I couldn't be more glad that I found it. My productivity had undoubtedly been boosted and my team and I couldn't be more happy with this tool!

Pros

With all the context switching I have on a day to day basis, it can be hard to stick to my priorities and stay organized. Lark complements my workflow by centralizing conversations and information so I can focus on what really matters. This is a refreshing new paradigm to work and communication.

Cons

Some of the bots were a bit confusing to use.

Response from Lark

Thanks Morgan, we have been working on improving our Bots to make them simpler to use, hope you find them easier to use now.

Nora

June 2022

Comparte documentos en segundos desde cualquier parte del mundo

Effective communication with colleagues from other countries, without time, space and speed limits.

Pros

Cons

The tool is quite friendly in its use, it can be translated into Spanish if you do not have knowledge of the English language. It was not difficult to integrate them with my processes.

Heberth

February 2022

A good platform for teamwork

In general, I have had a good experience using Lark, it helped me a lot in a project that I had to carry out as a team and thanks to the functions it has, which are simple but useful, it was always possible to maintain good communication with all the members of the team. In short, I would recommend it to anyone who is going to carry out a project remotely as a team, Lark is the right tool for better managing the tasks to be carried out by the work group.

Pros

Definitely, what I liked most about Lark were the different functions it offers for working in a team. This greatly facilitates the coordination and communication of team members and directly impacts team performance.

Cons

The only thing that I can disagree with is regarding the user interface, it is not completely polished so that it is easy to understand for a user who opens the platform for the first time.

rendy

Best remote work application ever!

Lark help me and my team to collaborate easier during work from home, and it's really easy to setup

Pros

Lark has all the features that we need in 1 app. The attendance app is really useful to manage the team. We can monitor staff attendance even from home. Also, the video conference is really good to have a meeting with teams

Cons

need to have a good internet bandwidth to have a stable video conference, but I don't think its a big deal since they have a lot of awesome features

Excellent software for collaboration

Lark is a very useful, easy-to-use software for collaborating with your team, conducting online video sessions, and sharing files and documents with your team in real-time. Scheduling and file sharing is easy. The calendars and notifications make sure you don't miss a meeting. I love the interface as well, and it is free!

Pros

Lark has everything I need in a collaboration platform. It has an excellent UI, easily understandable for beginners. Sharing documents and files among your team members and changing access settings are a breeze. Emojis and the ability to react to individual messages make group conversations a delightful experience. I also like that you can simply 'tick' a conversation that's over so your inbox doesn't seem crowded. The video conferencing works surprisingly well on low networks too. Most of all, it doesn't have a lot of hassle with signing up, and it is free!

Cons

My only slight problem was that while video conferencing, the chat interface is very small and difficult to navigate. Otherwise, I'm pretty much satisfied with everything else.

Abdelrahman

Our of Home of collaboration

I wish lark exist earlier as it helped me finally stop jumping from platform to another.

Pros

I really like how each component works great with the rest of the software from docs, messenger to meetings and calendar. Enterprise-level-Administration given for for small teams. Connectors and automations that make everything goes smoothly

Cons

If your work is storage-sensitive you may run out of the 200GB cloud storage

Billy

Not just another productivity toolset

With LARK, project collaboration is made easier. Reaching out to colleagues with the chat and video calling function is simple.

Pros

Cons

We had very minor formatting issues, but not big enough to take away the joy of enjoying the functionalities of the 'all in one' application.

Reasons for choosing Lark

1. Ease of use 2. Customized Application ( Leave Application )

Response from Lark

Thanks Billy. Really glad you like Larksuite.

Smritilekha

Industry: Law Practice

February 2022

Easy to use for trainings and team meetings

I had my doubts on Lark before starting my training program. I was not sure if the display would be clear enough on video calls and screen sharing or how will be the audio quality. Because these features are absolutely essential to run a good training session. But Lark surprised me on all these counts. Not only did I get a clear sound quality, but also there was no glitch on the display bit either. Although our video files longer than 5 minutes had to be sent as an attachment but files did upload and download fast. So, that was not a problem. The UI was easy to use and understand. So my trainees had no problem in joining the session and sending messages to help each other. It is one of the best softwares I've used for my virtual classroom.

Pros

I was training a global team remotely and Lark was a big part of the reason, it went so smoothly. The screen-share feature of Lark is exceptional. I could share my screen as needed and unlike other softwares where the display quality would become hazy or frozen when the screen is shared, display on Lark remained crystal clear.

Cons

Every time I log out and try to log back in, it sends a 6 digit passcode to my e-mail. It takes a lot of time to check my e-mail and put the passcode in Lark to log in. Also Lark automatically logs me out every 15 days and then I have to wait for the 6 digit passcode again. I wish Lark could find a way to remember me on my PC and not ask for a 6digit passcode every time I get logged out.

Gautam

Easy to Use and Super Collaborative !

Pros

1. The file sharing is a seamless experience across the organization 2. The collaborative tools is great since you can add multiple team members in one document and assign tasks accordingly 3. The Lark video is again impressive as it allows you to give access to your team members laptop if needed and also share files within the call 4. It is compatible both on mobile and on laptop ( without downloading any additional software)

Cons

- the internet bandwidth needs to be good while using this app ( it would have been great if the internet reliability is improved)

Rosalia