Browse Rhinogram Reviews

December 2021

Kristen from JSP Dental

December 2021

Easy Software to use

We love the program and are so happy we chose to use it for our technology in the office to communicate with patients.

Pros

SO SO easy to use! User friendly and great customer service.

Cons

I wish it had better integration with Dentrix

Reasons for Choosing Rhinogram

It was way more user friendly, especially for those who are terrible with technology.

Lisa from Ashley Orthodontics

We love Rhinogram

We are able to easily communicate with patients/parents via text if unable to reach by phone. We are able to send intake forms via text and have them filled out before new patients arrive, which has been very helpful in obtaining insurance information and making appointments faster. We also have the ability to send text in other languages to communicate with parents that do not speak English, that has been a great feature for us.

Pros

We started using Rhinogram in May 2020, during the pandemic so that we could more easily communicate with patients/parents from within the office and allow them to stay in their car to check in, ask questions, reschedule appointments or whatever need arose. It has been a game changer to text intake forms and making communication easier.

Cons

There has not been really any cons. We have a few patients that do not text and would love to have ability to have an email reminder but that would be the only downside for us.

Reasons for Choosing Rhinogram

Lighthouse did not have the overall features we could get with Rhinogram.

Reasons for Switching to Rhinogram

We were unable to send mass texts and did not have the ability to send text in other languages.

Response from Rhinogram

Replied July 2021

Thank you for the recommendation I will make an Enhancement ticket and pass this idea on to our Product team. We value our customers suggestions for ways to make Rhinogram more efficient.

Stephanie from School Health Clinics of Santa Clara County

Could be great once we can implement

We hope to find the software useful once we can start using it daily

Pros

We like the possibilities of what the software can do for us in the future.

Cons

We were under the impression that Rhinogram was already one of our EHRs (NextGen) partners. We are months into the implementation and still not been able to use Rhinogram. NextGen and Rhinogram have had to start working from scratch to establish the interface and mappings to begin using the product. We thought implementation would be easy...it has not been.

Reasons for Switching to Rhinogram

Additional functionality that Rhinogram said was available.

Response from Rhinogram

Replied June 2021

We apologize for the difficulty and length of the implementation process. If there is a way we can make the process smoother for you please reach out to us at success@rhinogram.com or by phone at (423) 800-7644 Option 1

Caitlyn from Lefort Orthodontics

Great addition to any practice looking to get away from the phones while staying in contact!

Over all we have had a great experience. The things that we like least are just options that we had with our previous provider but Rhinogram offers so much more and these are things we can see past and work through in our practice.

Pros

We are able to easily speak to patients about different concerns or issues as they arise. We are able to stay in contact without pulling the patient/parent away from their duties as an employee or parent. The patients love the convenience of texting our office and the employees love that they spend more time hands free and not stuck to the phone all day.

Cons

There is no way for us to send a mass text to a certain category of appointments due to not being integrated. We would love to be able to see a future integration that would allow for us to send a mass text by appointment type or even by appointment date in the event that we have to close the office due to weather or special circumstances. This would make it easier to reach all patients quickly and effectively rather than having to select each patient individually for a blast message which only allows 50 recipients when we see 60-70 patients daily.

Reasons for Choosing Rhinogram

We did not have any other candidates for this service. We had been looking at making a switch but were unsure what was available until going to the Dolphin Management conference in March 2020 and talking with the representatives that just provided us with a lot of information about this product that we could not pass up.

Reasons for Switching to Rhinogram

Solution reach was sending messages to patients that were not on our schedule telling them they had an appointment, not sending messages to patients that did have an appointment, and causing just a lot of confusion within the office and our front desk staff.

Ashley from Ahl and O'Connor Orthodontics

Worth it!

It's honestly been such an easy process and again the customer service has been exceptional.

Pros

Rhinogram is easy to integrate, has great customer service, and has made life so much easier at my office. Being able to text patients, send them forms, and have it all HIPAA compliant has been especially important during this COVID mess.

Cons

It would be nice to see a better system for siblings. Rhino integrates with Ortho2, our PMS, and currently if someone texts in it will show up as 1 person but it may be sibling (since they share a phone number). Easy to get around, but would be nice if that were fixed in the future.

Reasons for Choosing Rhinogram

It had all the capabilities we needed and the customer service was great.

Response from Rhinogram

Replied July 2021

Eddie from Elvebak Orthodontics

100% Recommend Rhinogram

Pros

The ability to have preset text, the ability to assign messages to a certain person, as well as the ability to send pdf files.

Cons

Once the billing part of it is set up I think that would be really beneficial. What would also be great is for the ability to do face-to-face call through the site, just a thought.

Reasons for Switching to Rhinogram

Because of the ease of use and benefits as far as sending secure documents through text. It was also great to have a program that was able to communicate with our scheduling software (TOPS)

Response from Rhinogram

Replied July 2021

We appreciate you review. We do offer our customers RhinoPay which will allow you to send your patients a text and they can pay online. We also offer RhinoVideo which allows you to have virtual visits with your patients.

Richard from R & R Orthodontics

Excellent Patient Texting App

Excellent functionality and helped us tremendously as we tried to manage patient care remotely as possible during the pandemic.

Pros

Easy to use and easy to set up. Staff members each have their own login.

Cons

The RhinoPay feature, while it might be convenient, is pricey compared to other already pricey merchant services charges for credit card processing. I therefore have chosen not to use this function.

Reasons for Choosing Rhinogram

Was a basic texting program without altering whole telephone system

Jennifer from Blackburn Orthodontics

Everything you need in one App.

The experience has been great, and they love getting feedback to make upgrades.

Pros

I love that we could use our main office number for parents to text message. I also loved that we could face time with the parent through the same app. Having forms for the parents to sign through text message and Rhinogram stores the forms for you, paperless at its best.

Cons

I do not like that we are limited to how many appointment reminder messages be can send.

Reasons for Choosing Rhinogram

We were not looking at anything else at the time.

Reasons for Switching to Rhinogram

Saved us money from paying for all the other products we were using.

Ashley from BFOrtho

Rhinogram has made it easier for us to communicate with our patients!

Overall Rhinogram has been a benefit to both our practice locations! It has been super helpful for patient communications and in sending photos and instructional videos.

Pros

The integration with our Orthodontic software was pretty flawless. Communication via text with patients is much faster and controlled/monitored through Rhinogram than through our orthodontic software.

Cons

SIKA has been the absolute worst part about using Rhinogram.

Reasons for Choosing Rhinogram

Based on demo- Rhinogram knew more about their software and was less arrogant and Price was more affordable

Robin from Beautologie

Multispecialty Cosmetic Surgery Practice

Very easy to use and setup. Patients appreciate not having to use an external app or texts from different numbers to reach us.

Pros

Ease of use and seamless customer experience. The format is also very easy for our providers to use as well. It has a lot more functionality than we use it for. Excellent product support and setup as well.

Cons

The price was a little on the high end. It could not integrate with our current EMR.

Reasons for Choosing Rhinogram

Ease of use, set-up, and support while meeting all of our critical requirements and more.

Kahea from Hawaii Smile Designs, LLC

Hopping on the Rhinogram train

I am very happy with thig product and brag about it all the time on my Facebook groups when they are in the market for this type of service. You can't go wrong with it. Rhinogram has made our work-life so much easier. We actually thought it wasn't going to be such a useful thing but once we started, all of our patients were loving it, there is no way we can go back now.

Pros

Rhinogram has helped us help more people in a more convenient way for them. Texting is the thing now days and to be able to text your orthodontist about treatment, appointments or even inquire about future treatment has been a game changer. We have more text than calls cause its so much easier for people, and they respond faster to a text than they do email or calling back.

Cons

At first it was that they weren't compatible with our practice management software, but Rhinogram worked with our practice management software and was able to merge, our office is Beta in this and tho there are bumps in the road, we are so happy that Rhinogram took this step to make things easier for us.

Reasons for Choosing Rhinogram

Great reviews, great service.

Reasons for Switching to Rhinogram

We heard great things about it through others in the same field as us. Staff and doctors raved about it on our facebook groups, great reviews, so we looked in to it, did the demo, gathered info and hopped on the Rhinogram train.

John from Wazio Orthodontics

Rhinogram review

Better communication with patients and parents

Pros

Text messaging fast and reliable, front desk staff and clinical staff both use this every hour to communicate w parents

Cons

The virtual appointment should be more reliable as far as being able to consistently connect. It could be My errors and patient errors that are preventing connection. Once connected video and voice quality are great and connection does not drop which was a problem with Doxyme product that I was using before. But Doxyme product was very easy to connect to patient. Connected almost 100 percent of time. Rhinogram I am connecting only about 75percent of time, which has been disappointing bc I would have to follow up w phone call to finish my “virtual appointment”

Reasons for Choosing Rhinogram

Because we were already using for texting

Reasons for Switching to Rhinogram

Price savings for video consults

Response from Rhinogram

Replied June 2021

If there is any way we can help make your Virtual appointments easier to use please let us know. You can contact us at success@rhinogram.com We would be happy to do a refresher training if this would be helpful.

Janelle from Aszkler Orthodontics

Aszkler Ortho Loves Rhinogram

We have never had any technical issues, the system is very user friendly and all new employees pick up the training on it very quickly! I love that we can create our own templates! I have raved about Rhinogram and name dropped them in an OrthoFi webinar that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I did! I also made a tiktok about "patients being able to text !" [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] Our Aszkler ortho office shared this during covid closing and tagged rhinogram! :) Janelle Baum- Treatment Coordinator Aszkler Orthodontics!

Pros

I love that we are allowed to text patients using our office phone number. Makes it easy and efficient for patients!

Cons

I do not like that we are un able to send video. I send a personalized video to all my new patients prior to them coming in for their consult with me introducing myself and explaining to them what to expect when they come in and how much insurance coverage they have. These videos are very time consuming. In order to send them I have to video tape from my personal cell, email to my work email then foward it to the patient. I wish I could use the office cell phone and just upload it via the Rhinogram app. I also wish larger images could be uploaded to texts!

Response from Rhinogram

Replied July 2021

Thank you for the review. I will reach out to you via email with a simpler way to send your patient's a video from Rhinogram.

Gina from TRINITY ORTHODONTICS PC

Rhinogram has been great for us and business!

More people see texts vs emails or even snail mail. It has also benefited us to have it when our reception area was shut down and to ask covid questions even before the patient showed up for thier appointment. Has made a lot of communication quicker and easier and highly seen.

Pros

We love the on one one texting. We especially love the Templates and Forms! Makes communication with our patients easy.

Cons

I thought integration with our PM software would be easier and smoother to save items from the texts to patient's charts in our PM software but I think it's more the fault of our PM software than Rhinogram. Our PM software is a smaller company and is slow to change and build.

Reasons for Choosing Rhinogram

I didn't look into other products because I knew Rhinogram was working with our PM software and integrated some with it. If other programs would have done this I might have looked at other products. But also Rhinogram had Rhinoforms as well and we want as few programs as possible to do the most for us all in one.

Reasons for Switching to Rhinogram

Wanted to be able to text photos, forms, and to save information into patient's charts. Our basic texting didn't do any of those tasks. We were really excited to get the Rhinoforms on board.

Marisa from R&R Orthodontics, LLC

Rhinogram Patient Communication

Love the company. The entire team is easy to work with, and they take what their customers say and are constantly working to improve the functions.

Pros

We love being able to text our patients. It comes in very handy as an alternative to phone calls. Also, the fact that we can now do e-visits, and send forms directly from Rhinogram has streamlined our workflow. Fewer companies for different things!

Cons

I am hoping with the forms, we can also upload a form, or have one where we can fill in the information, and send it to the patient to sign and send back (Contracts). Also, some patients don't want to fill out the form on their phones, so it would be nice to have the option to have a general link for some forms that we could email if needed.

Response from Rhinogram

Replied July 2021

We appreciate your review I have emailed you some articles from our Rhinogram Help center that will assist you in making sign able forms and using our RhinoSecure feature.

Cara from Bubon Orthodontics

Bubon Orthodontics

Overall experience is great! The customer service, all the staff, the constant updating and improvements. We are very please with the software.

Pros

When COVID hit, we needed a way to communicate with patients without having to be in the office. Our office was closed for 3 months and we had limited staff working. In researching different types of texting software, we decided to move forward with Rhinogram. I liked that it integrated with our software. I also like that our office phone number was also the number the text was coming from. The Rhinopay is an amazing feature along with the translate feature.

Cons

I wish Rhinogram would 'talk back' to Edge. Our update takes 24 hours. If something is edited or added to Edge, the update in Rhinogram doesn't happen until the following day. It would also be nice if Rhinopay would allow the patient to pay any amount. Not just the amount that we send them.

Betty from Monacell Orthodontics

A must have for your practice!

It allows us to have patients text in with photos on things they are concerned about or having issues with. It saves time for the front desk because they dont have to call in. It keeps them from having to make/take personal calls while they are at work.

Pros

The app is convenient and can be used when we are not in the office. Our patient really appreciate the flexibility to reach us at night or on weekends.

Cons

The only thing I can think of that I would like to see is a notification come up on the text screen similar to when you mark the patient as they granted permission to text them, but for when a phone number is changed or updated.

Reasons for Choosing Rhinogram

It was a good price point and the product was so easy to use.

Reasons for Switching to Rhinogram

We wanted a better system of contacting patients that was more real time.

Response from Rhinogram

Replied July 2021

Mallory from graber & gyllenhaal orthodontics

A must for Tops Ortho users

It was hard to get the team on board at first and we, of course, had some trial and error. Now that we've been using it for a couple of months everyone is absolutely in love and it makes communication so much easier and streamlined, especially having multiple locations.

Pros

I love that it integrates with our software. It pulls the patient information and then stays put in their chart forever. It's a great tool to go back and comb through if an issue comes up. Patient's also love texting and this is the first opportunity we've had for them to be able to text our main number, super helpful.

Cons

When we first signed up we had to buy two lines as we have two offices and wanted both number to be textable. The price was astronomical for the second line, but they've since fixed that issue and it's much more realistic now. Also, I would love computer banners for notifications as I don't like having my sound on and I'm not always paying attention and then I don't realize I've missed a message. Also, I'd like to be logged in on my phone as well as my computer so that I get notifications on my watch.

Reasons for Switching to Rhinogram

The stopped supporting our clinchecks and photos. Really we were just using them for email blasts, appointment reminders and online payments which we could get elsewhere.

Response from Rhinogram

Replied July 2021

We appreciate your review and your suggestions to make Rhinogram even better. If you have any more ideas please feel free to share them with us at Success@rhinogram.com.

Jill from HealthQ

Excellent, easy, and affordable!

Pros

Rhinogram has vastly improved our ability to communicate with patients! Many people prefer texting these days, so it's an amazing tool to keep our patient population engaged with their care. Their integration with our EHR has been a lifesaver!

Cons

I wish there was a way to edit patient profiles in Rhinogram or otherwise integrate the "name used" section in our EHR so our transgender/gender-diverse patients didn't get automatic texts with their dead name. We have had to take the patient name template out of our reminder texts because of this.

Response from Rhinogram

Replied July 2021

Thank you for the great review. That is an awesome Idea and I will be sure to share this with our product team. Feel free to email us at success@rhinogram.com if you have more suggestions to help improve Rhinogram.

Cheryl from WingHaven Orthodontics

Rhinogram Review

Overall, Rhinogram is programmed extremely well and integrates with tops well. I wish that I could use the Rhinogram appointment reminders features instead of having to use the separate tops reminders software, as since the two are different texting software, they are on different phone lines, which is confusing to Patients/Parents. Thus, I gave up on using the tops appointment reminders software and so, I am having to send each appt reminder manually every day.

Pros

I love that it integrates with tops, so that the texts are connected to the Patients' charts.

Cons

I really don't like what was done to the Templates list when it was changed to the Library. I used to be able to see more text instead of hovering. I think that the entire template choice list (e.g. titles and text) needs to be wider to see more words immediately.

Reasons for Switching to Rhinogram

Because I was having to copy and paste every text into the Patients' Charts, and it was impossible to keep up.

Response from Rhinogram

Replied July 2021

Thank you for letting us know. I will pass this recommendation on to our product team. We value our customers suggestions for ways to make Rhinogram more efficient.

Melinda from Shannon Orthodontics

Templates Save Time!

Overall it has been very helpful for our practice.

Pros

We enjoy that Rhinogram allows us to communicate with multiple patients at once and cover a variety of to-dos. We love that we have template for all of our most commonly used messages! They save a lot of time!

Cons

We would like the messages that are unassigned from a team member to not show-up as unread for the rest of the team. It makes it look like there are hundreds of unread messages for some people sometimes and the only way to take care of them is to go by each page and that takes so long. It's very frustrating. We would also like it to integrate with Ortho2.

Theresa from Parker Orthodontics

Great Communication Tool

Rhinogram has made it so much easier to connect with our patients, no more phone tag, or not being able to leave a voicemail because the mailbox is full.

Pros

When our orthodontic office was shut down at the beginning of the pandemic, we started using Rhinogram, which made it very easy to communicate needed information to our patients. The ability to create templates so you don't need to type the same thing over and over again is such a time-saver. When we opened again and were having parents wait in the car for their children, it was great for scheduling next appointments and giving updates on progress.

Cons

Some features don't work well with the integration of our PMS, but that's mostly because of our PMS, not necessarily Rhinogram.

linda from New Hyde Patk Orthodontics

check in

Pros

Since starting back with patients after Covid rhinogram was a game changer for us being able to have patience text us from the car let us know they’re here you can send the forms to fill out an answer for Covid questions and let them know when the chair is ready to come in in. I feel like the flowing office is better now after losing rhinogram messaging .

Cons

figuring out how to connect a phone number to a paytient after texting from an unknown number took a while. And at time I have trouble connecting patients to the responsible party.

Response from Rhinogram

Replied July 2021

We appreciate the review. In Rhinogram you can access our help center where we provide step by step instructions on adding an unknown number to the contacts and how to connect the responsible party to a contact.

christy from PeerlessPediatcrics

Clerical review

It is an excellent program and great communication tool for our practice.

Pros

We love the ease of use with the program and being able to communicate with our patients this way

Cons

We have multiple users and it would be great if it closed the conversation for you after one user opens message, instead of multiple people seeing messages after it has already been read by another user.

Response from Rhinogram

Replied July 2021

ALYSSA from Kahan Orthodontics

Rhinogram

it's GREAT!

Pros

Easy to get ahold of patients instead of calling them.

Cons

Nothing at all- works great with our staff

Reasons for Switching to Rhinogram

This is easier and you can communicate with your patients.

Lorri from Mainstreet Pediatrics

Excellent for customer service!

Besides the issue I mentioned above, we love using Rhinogram. It has made our clinic stand out from our competition.

Pros

Rhinogram has revolutionized the way we communicate with our patients and families. We get nothing but positive feedback from them.

Cons

The software creates too many "contacts" for each child and family member. For families with 3 children, we often get a text from them under one of the kids, not always the child they are wanting to communicate about. This can be problematic for the staff and providers.

Response from Rhinogram

Replied July 2021

If your EHR system allows you to pull over the responsible party as well as the patients we would suggest assigning the phone ownership to the parents instead of the children.

Stefanie from Appel Orthodontics/BraceBusters

Our Patients Love It!

Pros

This software makes communication with patients even easier in a high tech world, where people are often busy and cannot pick up the phone to place a call. It gives them the option to text us when it is convenient for them. We were also very thankful for this feature during covid. It gave us the option to have parents wait in the car, and we could text them when their child was ready to schedule their next appointment or chat with the doctor (thus, keeping our waiting room to a minimum capacity).

Cons

We would love to be able to utilize RhinoPay, without being charged another monthly fee to do so.

Janaya from Advanced Orthodontics

Excellent Product

During our office COVID-19 closure, we relied heavily on rhinogram as the form of communication between our Team and patients as we worked remotely.

Pros

Rhinogram allows our office to effectively and efficiently correspond with our patients and their families while being HIPAA compliant and allowing us to have a record of all correspondence.

Cons

Occasionally, the set up of how a number is assigned to a patient and knowing who in the family you are actually corresponding with can be confusing.

CANDICE from LUNT ORTHODONTICS

Beyond Satisfied Customer

From the beginning we have had nothing but positive interactions with everyone involved with Rhinogram. It has been such a great product and customer service is top notch.

Pros

We can not say enough amazing things about Rhinogram. From the ease of communication both with patients, parents and internal via staff members this product has become an integral part of our day to day operations. It is very user friendly and being able to customize so much has been really helpful in making the product fit our practice.

Cons

We have to find a feature we don't like or a feature that needs to be improved.

Reasons for Choosing Rhinogram

Price and ease of product.

Brian from Mainstreet Pediatrics

Rhinogram is essential

We love Rhinogram! We left for a very brief period and came back after we fully realized how much we actually used the service. Rhinogram is constantly improving and adding new features too.

Pros

The ease of use and HIPPA compliance of the software is amazing.

Cons

I could complain about cost but when the cost is weighed against the benefit, it's a no brainer. Rhinogram opens your business up to this generation. When used properly it saves time and increases productivity.

Missy from Prine Orthodontics

Industry: Mental Health Care

Complete communication for our entire staff and patients

100% love this program . It is user friendly and easy for our pt's to communicate with us

Pros

As a team we can communicate with our team and our patients accordingly to their needs.

Cons

we love everything . Our entire staff uses the program and we have nothing bad to say about the program. we have no cons at all. every office needs this system in my opinion.

Reasons for Choosing Rhinogram

This program was highly recommended by a coworker/ friend and we love it

Jen from Cater Galante Orthodontics

Very Essential

Great tool, especially using it during the pandemic.

Pros

We love Rhinogram...very easy to use and love how you can make templates and insert them right in.

Cons

Can not have it open on more than one device without being logged out.

Response from Rhinogram

Replied July 2021

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. An Enhancement ticket has been made to our product team to allow our users to access Rhinogram on more than one device at the same time. If you have anymore Suggestions please contact us at Success@rhinogram.com.

Rus from Centeno Schultz Clinic

Rhinogram is THE solution

Pros

Easy to use, setup, and deploy. Support is top notch and the overall experience has been positive.

Cons

There are no cons. Our staff loves this application and the support has been impeccable from day one.

Cost and integration

Anthony from Mountain State Oral & Facial Surgery

Great software

We needed a platform to communicate with patients over text and Rhinogram accomplished that and more. We have been impressed with the software and have had no issues.

Pros

Rhinogram allows our practice to quickly and effectively communicate with patients. The one-to-one communication is great and opens the door to improving patient communication.

Cons

Overall, there were no glaring cons with the software. Implementation was easy, integration was easy, and our team picked up quickly on how to use it. It's been a great experience with the Rhinogram team.

Joy from Advance Orthodontic Care

Orthodontic OFFICE and Rhinogram

Pros

We love being able to communicate with ease via text with our patients. Now days texting is the best form of communication and our patients love not having to call in to make the appointment, confirm or send us a picture of a possible issue with their braces

Cons

The one downside is that if you have multiple family members on the same phone # it's hard to keep track of who is the responsible/owner of the phone #

Response from Rhinogram

Replied July 2021

It is recommended if you have a family with multiple children use a parent as the owner of the phone.

Kathleen from Conroy Orthodontics

Great product for your patients to reach you!

Our office is very happy with our experience. Great customer service and onboarding process makes starting with Rhinogram very easy.

Pros

We started Rhinogram prior to COVID, during COVID Rhinogram became essential in our communication with patients while our office was closed. We started using Rhinogram for consults and video calling, our patients find this product easy to use and we are very happy with it.

Cons

Sometimes it takes some time to navigate to find what we are looking for when changing a closed office message.

Liz from Dr. Mark Cowart, D.D.S. Inc.

Love Rhinogram

Love Rhinogram, it is a great app to have

Pros

We love being able to contact people by text, alot of people can not answer a phone call at work, but they can answer a text quickly.

Cons

I wish it would not cut off at certain time after signing in, I know if is for security reasons, but I use it so much that would be helpful

Hugh from Hugh R Phillis, DMD, Professional Assoc.

Great add-on to existing Orthodontic Software

It turned out to be better than I had anticipated on initial review. All the staff find it very helpful and the secure communications feature of it is great to re-assure patients that their information is being keep safe.

Pros

Readily used by doctors and staff to summarize visits, triage emergency calls and keep patients reminded of key elements of treatment.

Cons

Initial set up is moderately involved but smooth once all participants registered in system

Advice from Orthodontic Software - Tops

marcela from 578 Windermere Dr

we love it

Pros

We love it at the office for how easy it is to use, even if you have never used it but have some basic computer knowledge I think it's very easy to learn

Cons

Every now and then we don't receive incoming messages from patients, which is a problem cause this is the method we use to check in.

Response from Rhinogram

Replied July 2021

Please reach out to Customer Support for assistance if you experience issues with receiving messages. You can reach us by phone or text (423) 800-7644 Opt. 1 or email success@rhinogram.com

Jennifer from Elison and Wood Orthodontics

Fantastic product!

We have loved texting with our patients rather than experiencing long periods between call-backs and patients love having this simple option.

Pros

This software integrates with our practice management software and so easy to use!

Cons

There have been only two instances where we had trouble integrating new employees, but were able to get resolved.

Reasons for Choosing Rhinogram

Solely because of the practice management software integration and their recommendation.

Response from Rhinogram

Replied July 2021

Thank you for the review. I'm glad your issue was resolved. Any time you experience and difficulty with integration please reach out to our Customer Support team. success@rhinogram.com or call us (423) 800-7644 Opt.1

Kristy from Blue Wave Orthodontics

Convenient Communication

Pros

Direct text message and receiving a quick response

Cons

If a patient has 2 appointment's back to back it would help if Rhinogram only sent a reminder for the first appointment (the earliest appointment)

Response from Rhinogram

Replied July 2021

Thank you for your review. We appreciate all feedback to make Rhinogram better for our users. An Enhancement request has been sent to our product team for the option to only send one reminder to a patient when they have two appointments on the same day.

Abreea from Keith B Dressler orthodontist

The best

Very pleased

Pros

I like being able to communicate with patients better. They don’t have to be put on hold or us holding for them to see what their schedule is.

Cons

Nothing. Everything is great.............

Irene from Sleep Health MD

Rhinogram Is Vital to Our Practice

Overall, we would have a real struggle communicating with the patients if we did not have Rhinogram.

Pros

The face the Rhinogram has a bi-directional text feature is extremely vital. We've searched other texting vendors who only offer outbound texting which makes no sense.

Cons

I can't think of anything negative regarding the software. It works great for us.

Sheila from McGrory Orthodontics

Rhinogram made our lives easier!!!

We have loved having the capability to text patients and for them to text us!! Especially with Covid protocols.

Pros

We love the ability to communicate with patients through text!! It is easy quick and easy to address an issue, it is difficult for some patients/parents to answer phone calls or emails at work, but with texting we usually get quick responses.

Cons

It is difficult to keep up with a text thread for in office use, especially if it is a group message. I would love to see a feature that could highlight or mark as important for messages that need to stay highlighted until they have been addressed. Connecting patient/parents to numbers (connected parties) could be easier and with fewer steps.

Response from Rhinogram

Replied June 2021

We appreciate your feedback. I will reach out to our product team and send over an enhancement request for a highlighting feature for important messages and an easier way to connect family members in Rhinogram.

Sherri from Sturbridge Orthodontics

Sturbridge Orthodontics

Excellent

Pros

Ease of use and convenience. Patients love being able to text us directly to our office number.

Cons

Doesn't always update daily which causes issues w/ bulk appt reminders and phone numbers.

Response from Rhinogram

Replied July 2021

Please reach out to support for assistance if you experience any update issues. We are here to help. You can contact us at success@rhinogram.com or call or text (423) 800-7644.

Kris from Appel Orthodontics

Fantastic Product!!!

Our communications with patients have improved dramatically. Patients respond to texts more readily than phone calls. Our staff utilizes the software all day for multiple reasons!!

Pros

Rhinogram has assisted our practice in reaching out to patients and receiving immediate responses. We utilize the program for late arrivals, missed appointments, payments and to answer questions. Patients love to be able to text the office!

Cons

Adding a profile takes 24 hours to be able to use, immediate use is preferred.

Lindsay from Jason L. Webb, D.D.S PC

Rhinogram

Pros

It is easy to communicate with patients

Cons

It groups all messages daily, so if you need to go back to a message, you have to scroll through all the others.

Heather from Exceed Hormone Specialists

Amazing Platform During COVID-19

Pros

Very easy to use. Easy to teach to staff and patients.

Cons

Expensive. Some elderly patients have trouble.

Price was better.

Stefanie from Dougherty Orthodontics

wonderful addition!

Pros

The product is easy to use for all team members! It was a great addition in order to better reach our ever evolving demographic of patients and their contact preferences!

Cons

I would love to be able to integrate directly with Dolphin Cloud :( My LEAST favorite part!!!!!!

tara from MSOFS

It has served the purpose

Pros

software was very easy to learn and user friendly The staff was able to learn quickly

Cons

the time it took to download our data into the system

More options