• Pros

• "This product is very easy to use. Staff is very helpful."

• "Easy to use, easy set up & great customer service!"

• "This is my first year using Saffire. The team I have worked with has been great! They have amazing patience with me as I learn and always willing to help. "

• Cons

• "Our only issue has been with our ability to provide sufficient internet service to our entire grounds. The system works wonderfully. "

• "The only thing I could see changing is the ease of editing certain things such a editing pictures on my website. They have however taken steps to address these problems."

• "I wish that there was an image library to use. "

Browse SaffireTix Reviews

Chelsey from Kern County Fair

You need SaffireTix!

There is never a bad experience with SaffireTix. Saffire is always super helpful and hands on when you need them.

Pros

The best thing about the SaffireTix software is how easy it was to implement with our Saffire website.

Cons

The only downside to SaffireTix is we operate an outdated facility with a lot of people coming at once, so we some times lack the connectivity to operate the software to its potential.

Reasons for Choosing SaffireTix

We have worked with the Saffire team for years and were happy to expand into new products with them.

Reasons for Switching to SaffireTix

We wanted to go with a simpler outlet for our customers.

Shelly from Pierce County Fair Association

Amazing support team

It is a great ticketing platform and they have an amazing team ready to help with any aspect of the ticketing.

Pros

The software is user friendly and has lots of great tutorials. The layout is easy to use and follow. SaffireTix also personalizes the page to look just like your website.

Cons

It takes time to work through the tutorials, but it is well worth it and they are always there as a resource.

Reasons for Choosing SaffireTix

The costs are similar across the products out there, but team at SaffireTix is very personal, the relationship was the canoe tipper.

MAGGIE from Maggie Leigh Media

Mobile Responsiveness and Transparency

Everyone is very quick to respond to inquiries, provide detailed insight and solutions for addressing any issues, comments, or concerns and for the most part, the layout of everything is fairly user-friendly. Your team is very approachable and I appreciate all that they do! Notes that did not fit above: It does seem inconsistent in the process of updating dates of events year to year, some events allow me to adjust the date in the quick edit portion others I have to go into the page and edit the item on the page. Now that I know I need to edit the item on the page to get the date to appear appropriately that is not an issue, but that took over a year to figure out. I am guessing there are some people that simply unlist the event and build it all over again. I would also suggest figuring out a better color code system/naming when it comes to unlisted events and removing products from page (i.e. for unlisted events the block goes grey but still says "listed" I believe it should be grayed out and state "unlisted" / when it comes to removing a product from a particular page it may be less scary to a user to replace that terminology with "remove" versus the current "deactivate" which makes it seem like you are deactivating the entire product from the entire website.

Pros

I like the ability to dive into the backend of the fair's website to make edits quickly without relying/waiting on someone else. I am able to make the changes I need, when I need and they are immediately made/seen on the live site.

Cons

The lack of mobile responsiveness and the lack of transparency in convenience fees to the customer. I would like to see the ecommerce portion of the site flow smoother from a mobile responsive standpoint and would love to see the convenience fee/etc pulled up into the main blue portion of the checkout where the customer sees the products they are purchasing. Our number one complaint regards the convenience fees, with half complaining about the fees themselves and the other half claiming we "snuck" them in/weren't honest with the fees (we do have disclaimers all over the website, social media and email communcation).

James from Three County Fair

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Opinions Are Like...

No problems other than the COVID-19 pandemic shutting down our operation and the uncertainty if we will be even able to use SaffireTix this year.

Pros

Being able to handle nearly all aspects ourselves

Cons

I feel like many fields to enter data could use a description of what the field is meant for and that the "steps" to take could be outlined in a more structured / uniform way.

Reasons for Switching to SaffireTix

Reliability, ease of operation and more control over product building

Larry from Kissimmee Valley Livestock Show & Fair

Very good

Pros

We find the software very user friendly and the support has been excellent.

Cons

Would be nice to have a package deal where you had one price for full needs versus piece meal.

Reasons for Choosing SaffireTix

Ease of use and have used for several years.

Chrissy from Waukesha County Fair

Saffire Paves the Way for Success!

Saffire is more than a company offering website and ticketing, they are a partner along side you every step of the way. Their team of industry experts make the challenges of the high-stress fair/festival/entertainment world offer an operation beyond compare, making you feel at ease all the way through the process. They are detailed in their approach, innovative in their design, and continue to find ways for their clients to grow in success! Combining an awesome design team & additional marketing partner - the team at Saffire are always working to stay fresh and innovative! For us, there is no looking back. We are #TeamSaffire all the way and are so grateful for their continued partnership and development.

Pros

Being in the Fair/festival/entertainment business we are always looking for efficient, robust systems with opportunities to grow - the Spark platform created by Saffire offers this plus so much more! The program is individualized for each client/company. It is laid out in such a way that anyone can use it and if you're unable to figure something out, their team of support professionals is beyond compare! They offer top notch service exceeding expectations and in the end you know more than you ever thought you would about the ease and inner workings of the program. Another great feature is that YOU can customize your website, ticketing platform, and tickets how YOU and YOUR company choose. System integration is incredibly simple with emphasis towards making your business a success. The SaffireU offers 24/7 answers to questions and continues to teach you how to work through incorporating new things into your already exceptional website, ticketing page, or ticket/ticket package. Once the design is set, you are able to see your adapted site, ticketing page, or tickets live and in real time. There is no middle man or having to wait for someone else to get back to you - the capabilities are accessible, adaptable, and right at your fingertips! Aside from this, the analytics, reporting, and overall development is constantly evolving for the benefit of YOU as the client/partner in it all. Reporting is real-time as well...no downtime or having to wait for results. Just exceptional!

Cons

Saffire is constantly adapting and at-times, with items/platform pieces even beyond our Fair/festival needs. So in some ways, their development/system is even more robust than necessary for our daily operations. Aside from that, they continue to adapt, so when we had hopes for integrating multiple print tickets for a single "product" in their system, they assured us they would add this to their "wish" list of developments. As they continue to say, if you are looking for the integration, we have no doubts that our other clients/partners are too! They make a team effort to listen to their clients/partners with intent, advance, and continue to develop - couldn't ask for anything more!

Jessica from National Cherry Festival

An amazing product

The BEST part of the Saffire is the people. They are absolutely wonderful. I have enjoyed working with all of them. We look forward to continuing to use the program for years in the future.

Pros

One of the biggest benefits drew us to the website was the ability to have a great customer end user experience. Our festival sells a lot of concert tickets and it was very beneficial to not have the customer leave the site. I have found that the back end is easy to use. If we have suggestions for the ticket software, they are listened to and sometimes add to the workflow. It is has been very easy to the scan features, and box office works great. Even though we didn't get use the new updates this year, we think they would have been AMAZING!

Cons

I'd still like some additional reporting options and/or the ability to query specific reports.

Reasons for Switching to SaffireTix

The ability to keep customers on our website, the working relationships with the Saffire and the room the software has to grow with the changing needs of the industry.

Randy from Gwinnett County Fairgrounds

Website and Ticket Sales Integration is the best choice for Fairgrounds

Saffire gave us the ability to develop a beautiful and professional website and world class ticketing system without a dedicated IT person on staff. We have a dedicated coach at Saffire that has become a good friend. He is always available to help. Sometimes he just reaches out to check and see how we are doing. We are very happy that we chose Saffire!

Pros

We chose Saffire to develop our website and our ticket sales systems because of their extensive experience in our industry. It turned out to be an excellent choice! They helped us in many ways that we could not have imagined on our own. The "Spark" management software makes it easy to manage your website and ticket sales in one integrated platform. The reporting and research tools are outstanding! They have a robust training platform you can do at your own pace and I like the fact that it's always accessible if you need to review something again later. Customer service is excellent and is always just a click away on any screen in the system.

Cons

The worst thing about Saffire is also one of the best things about Saffire. You have so many options and so much control that the learning curve can be pretty steep at the beginning. It gives you the ability to spend as much time as you like depending on how extensive you want your website to be.

Reasons for Switching to SaffireTix

We needed a better website and we wanted a ticketing system that gave us more control over the process. Saffire solved both problems and they have worked with hundreds of other fairgrounds so it was really a pretty easy choice for us.

Rachel from Extraco Events Center

SaffireTix is the Best!

SaffireTix is a great tool, especially for those in the event business. It is easy to navigate, the staff is always willing to help, and during events it keeps things fast and simple. I would recommend SaffireTix to anyone who is need of a great ticket sales program.

Pros

Recently with the pandemic, events have been canceled and re-scheduled, which creates a need for refunds. Saffire makes it simple when issuing refunds and being able to confirm it with the customer. It has made my life easier, especially when working from home. If there is an issue with a customer's order, they can't find their tickets, they aren't sure if they deleted their emails, etc. I can look up their orders with ease. I can email them their tickets with just a few clicks and the customer is satisfied and has all of their order information located in one email. There are so many features from Saffire that have been helpful when hosting events. I started working for my company in January and Saffire is so simplistic in learning how to use it. Their staff is always standing by to help and answer any questions you may have.

Cons

Issuing refunds to customers is something that no one wants to do. Saffire makes it easy to do so, but once you cancel the order, you can't pull up their receipt and look at their order once you have issued the refund. Sometimes there is something the customer needs and we like to be able to go back and look at the order and we are unable to view the whole receipt.

Darci from Grant County Fairgrounds

Good people to have on your team!

In the events industry, you GET to be a customer service guru. You GET to answer a number of different questions. You GET to work with a number of different people, groups, organizations, businesses. The fact that we don't get a number of questions regarding our ticket sales, is GOLD. The platform works. Working with Saffire is like having another member in your office who handles all of that side of the job. Big fan over in WA. ( I stole that from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].)

Pros

Not only is it user friendly for our guests, it is completely user friendly for us on the back end. SPARK sparkles for all of us here. We need to change a date, or some verbiage: SPARK. Done. If we run into something we aren't sure about, the entire Team at Saffire is willing to help us out too, but we do love our coach. It's something that is a little bit more difficult: Yo, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! Done.

Cons

There has been ONE limitation. We wanted to sell tickets in a grouping type of a scenario: 2 for $198, but we couldn't choose two seats with one ticket purchase. Seriously, not a big deal, we just sold them for $99. So, why am I even mentioning this...?

Ed from Cody Stampede Rodeo

It keeps getting better!

Pros

This software is great. Saffire makes it easy to understand and operate. If you can't figure something out they go above and beyond to help. We produce over 90+ rodeos a year and their ticketing is perfect for what we do. Not only do their systems make getting patrons through the gate a breeze, their reporting is outstanding for keeping accurate books.

Jim from Grant County Fairgrounds

It's the only way to operate a Fairgrounds

Fantastic customer service and a great partner

Pros

The Customer Service is the best I have have ever encountered. They are always willing to work with us on everything.

Cons

Sometimes the costs for implementing a new process are a bit high for our facility

Reasons for Choosing SaffireTix

Ease of use, customer service

Customer service

John from Loudoun Fair & Associates

Saffire Receommendation

I have been able to create very informative reports on attendees by time of day and what type of ticket used. The ability to have data at this level has been very helpful.

Pros

The online learnings were quick and targeted. Sometimes I think it is too easy that I must have missed something. The whole Saffire team is great to work with, they welcome any questions. Informs you of choices to make reporting easier.

Cons

Saffire continues to improve as they listen to their Customers on how they use the software.

Reasons for Choosing SaffireTix

The Saffire team was very personable and took the time to listen to what we were looking for and understanding our needs and desires.

Flexibility in use

Nancy from Benton County Event Center and Fairgrounds

Saffire is a true Gem!

Working with the Saffire Team is a joy. They understand our business and the demands we are under during Fair time. They calmly and with good humor talk you through any issues - like the time I entered the wrong end time on ticket sales during a FLASH SALE. Their remote support is quick to respond and their event (in person) support is professional and fun at the same time. Saffire folks are part of our team. They care about our success.

Pros

Ease of Use, Excellent on-demand reporting, Nimble, Accurate

Cons

Saffire operates on a continuous improvement model -they come up with new features all the time to make operations easier.

Shyla from Fallon County Fairgrounds

Game-Changer for Large Events and Venues!

Year after year the Saffire Team is innovating new ways to make my life easier. There's a lot of stress with putting on large events but knowing I have a reliable program with an excellent support team on-call, makes ticketing is one piece I don't need to stress about. The "Box Office" was a game changer for my superiors since I am able to run a report and reconcile that against our cash boxes after each event. Box Office also is very easy for my volunteers/employees to run. Overall, I would recommend Saffire to anyone.

Pros

I love how user friendly the setup is. If you have time to go through the videos and self-teach the opportunities are endless. If you don't have time or you're just unsure on something, the support team and our main contact [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are extremely easy to get a hold of and will get you all set up ASAP. They also get problems fixed quickly which is a huge stress reliever when you are on the receiving end of customers due to "technical issues".

Cons

It is a large expense, but if you have the ability to invest in your business, you won't be disappointed in this product.

Reasons for Choosing SaffireTix

From what I heard, the manager met the Saffire Team at Fair Convention and she was hooked. We did not have a website or any online ticketing platform before that. We just used homemade paper tickets and tracked sales manually.

James from Austin Revolution Film Festival

Industry: Motion Pictures and Film

Life Saver

Can't say enough good things. They are easy to reach, fast to help and it has elevated our business. A big reason we've gone from relative obscurity to tops in the business is because of Saffire.

Pros

It's very easy to use. With a film festival, we have a relatively large volunteer staff that changes from year to year. It's never an issue to get people trained and ready to use the software.

Cons

Never had an issue with the software. Nothing negative to say.

Reasons for Switching to SaffireTix

Just loved the user friendly, ease of use combined with an excellent culture of customer support.

Stephanie from Ozark Empire Fairgrounds

Best Company Ever!

The Saffire team is amazing and is always there to help you! Plus they are great about listening to your needs as a company and working with you to get what you need.

Pros

It’s super user friendly on both the buyer and sellers sides. Also the support you get from Saffire is unmatched!

Cons

It takes a while to learn all the aspects that it offers.

Reasons for Choosing SaffireTix

They understand our business and are always willing to help you anyway they can. Plus it was a One stop shop for all the things we needed as a company!

Charva from Heart O' Texas Fair & Rodeo

Efficient, Functional, Great

We were already using Saffire for our website so integrating the ticketing system just made sense. The team is extremely easy to work with and very helpful in solving problems. Overall, we've had a great experience with SaffireTix.

Pros

The software is very user friendly and the staff is extremely efficient and helpful when you do run into a problem.

Cons

The ability to provide different codes for each item sold in one package. It was confusing to our guests. Also, the ability to do partial refunds to avoid frustration for our guests.

Bill from Jacksonville Fair

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Very good. Could be great.

Pros

I like the varying customization options for the website's pages.

Cons

The calendar feature for events is extremely difficult to use when inserting a lot of dates. It takes 12-14 clicks per individual date. When you're inserting 80 dates for an event, that's a lot of clicking. There are a number of bugs when formatting text on pages. You change the text and the change doesn't take effect, etc.

Constance from Food & Vine Time Productions

Great support

The Saffire team are enthusiastic, energetic, cutting-edge and genuinely care.

Pros

Functionality and customization options.

Cons

Some of the fixed areas that can't be edited on our end, that have to go back to designers for an additional fee.

Tracking and reporting services

Hope from Destination Dripping Springs

Saffire Review

AMAZING!

Pros

I like that it was easy to use and learn, the customer service is top-notch (I feel they are apart of my family :)), and it's easy to update and change everything from an event, an image, and if there's ever an issue- I can get someone to help very quickly.

Cons

I wish that there was an image library to use.

Response from Saffire

Replied May 2020

Thanks for the review, Hope! We love working with you!

Tricia from Wharton County Youth Fair

Great product and value

We have honestly not had a single issue with the software. Being that we are in a rural area, our internet has often given us trouble, but Saffire seems to always be available with a back up plan!

Pros

Since we were already Saffire clients, SaffireTix was very easy to implement into our existing web site software. Being that we only use the ticketing software during our Fair, there seems to be a learning curve each year for our office. Saffire support is amazing!!

Cons

The reports generated sometimes don't have the information my board members want to see.

Reasons for Choosing SaffireTix

Our organization already had a relationship with Saffire through our website. We were happy with their customer support and felt confident in their ability to get us up and running for ticketing.

Mary from Visit Palestine

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Refreshingly Simple

pretty satisfied with Saffire tix, we haven’t used it enough to say for sure.

Pros

The ease of building a landing page quickly with the modular tools makes building or adding to our site simple for all of our staff members no matter their skill level.

Cons

I’d love to see a clickable phone link from each page so people using mobile can call directly to each business. Also the allocations file is challenging and slows me down when trying to add events with an existing location because I have to search the address file.

Laura from Boulder County Fair, Livestock Show and Rodeo

Pick a Partner

I like the company representative attending our event to get us up to speed in using the system since we are an annual event.

Pros

Saffire Tix is a company that understands the entire process and who is invested in the success of the event. They help with the promotion and the ease of use by the consumer. Saffire provides good recommendations and adjusts to any situation.

Cons

I don't have anything specific, I just need to work with the software more often to provide the reports that I need. Currently the credit card company isn't on the same schedule as the ticket sales, so the ease of financial reports, deposits doesn't match.

Micaela from Crook County Fairgrounds

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Great team to work with!

The staff at Saffire is very easy to work with and knowledgeable. They are quick to answer any questions.

Pros

The system is easy to use and easy to integrate with our website. As a facility that holds events, it was easy to setup new users allowing them to sell tickets for their events through our website. The training videos also allowed me to just get the new users setup and direct them to the videos to get started so little additional time was required of me to train. Plus, Saffire worked directly with the new users if they had any questions.

Cons

We experienced some internet connectivity issues so our original plan of scanning tickets live was interrupted and took a little bit to switch over to scanning with no internet.

Carol from Portland Rose Festival Foundation

Fast & Easy for Client & Customer

Our experience with SaffireTix has been incredibly positive. They want to do everything they can to help ensure our ticket sales are successful, and exceed our goals and expectations.

Pros

One of the best things about SaffireTix is how easy it is to quickly set up new events and get them on sale. We recently found ourselves in a situation where we had a very short time frame to get concert tickets on sale. Between the ease of 'back end' setup and the responsiveness of the support team, we were able to meet our on-sale deadline successfully. The system is very easy and intuitive for customers as well. The concert we were able to quickly get on sale unfortunately had to be cancelled about a month later. Processing the refunds was very fast and easy.

Cons

There are some features that can be hard to find, but the support team is very responsive and willing to help address any challenges.

Elaine from Florida Federation of Fairs

Very User Friendly

As I indicated previously, the software program was already in place, and the overall experience has been great! Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Pros

The software was already in place when I started with the Florida Federation of Fairs, but it is quite user-friendly.

Cons

The features that are in place seem to be functioning quite well for us.

Nancy from Twin Falls County Fair

Twin Falls County Fair SaffireTix review

We have sold more tickets online with SaffireTix than we did with previous ticketing systems. It is not only user friendly on our side but also for the customer.

Pros

I like that the SaffireTix program is very user friendly.

Cons

We have struggles to get the reports to match up to the way we balance our internal ticket financial tracking system. Would like to be able to have a more customizable option.

Reasons for Choosing SaffireTix

I have worked closely with Saffire on another website project and was familiar with what they over and the outstanding customer service that they provide.

Reasons for Switching to SaffireTix

The system always had glitches that we could never seem to get fixed.

Ron from Central States Fair

Most cost effective ticketing option

The Crew at Saffire has been VERY responsive to our needs and requests. Highly recommended.

Pros

We produce two large ticked events each year. Each of those events has multiple ticketed events with a variety of ticketing options. This system is the most versatile and cost effective program we have found. We get great customer support. I would highly recommend your consideration of their products.

Reasons for Choosing SaffireTix

Flexibility to meet our varying purchase points for each event with the most cost effective service.

Peggy from State Fair if Louisiana

Best Software Ever

Saffire is an awesome business! Great customer service, patience with us that aren’t so experienced and always available.

Pros

Easy to use, easy set up & great customer service!

Cons

I really can’t think of anything I dislike.

Reasons for Choosing SaffireTix

So many reasons to list but of course price.

MICHAEL from Fayette Co Fair Association

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Saffire Tix Review

Overall we are satisfied with the software, they have help us with a report that did not exist. The staff onsite has been a big help.

Pros

We use the Saffire Tix for a few years now and have had good experiences with it. It has helped us to track sold and promotional passes. It gives us a report on online sales and when they are purchased, also we get an email address from the purchaser for future marketing.

Cons

At first we did have some issues at the gate in scanning tickets fast enough, some of that was due to our personnel and a learning curve and some was the original equipment which since has been improved. The last fair in 2019 went well

Sara from Oakland County Fair

Oakland County Fair

Pros

This software is extremely easy to use. It is impossible to say what I like the most.

Cons

What I like least is perhaps some of the limitations with media.

Rebecca from Grant County Fairgrounds

GCFG Review

Pros

This product is very easy to use. Staff is very helpful.

Cons

I would like to see reservation features or season pass features in the future.

Emily from Grunewald Livestock

Great Customer Service

Great problem-solving skills and willingness to help whenever needed! Definitely happy with this company.

Pros

Cons

None! We are more than happy with this company!

Response from Saffire

Replied May 2020

Thanks for your review, Emily! We're so glad to hear you've had a great experience with our Saffire support team. We are always happy to help whenever needed!

Lydia from Twin Falls County Fair & Rodeo

Quality Product with Quality People

I love the reports we can get on our ticket sales.

Pros

It is easy to use and works great for what we use it for.

Cons

I'm still learning different aspects but I haven't had any complaints on the software.

Carmen from Crystal Springs Rodeo

Great support

Saffire has been there each time we needed them. They help and explain everything. You have to be willing to learn, but they are so East to get ahold of

Pros

Wonderful support. The product does take some time to set up each year, but it gives us great reports and so many options.

Cons

We have scannable wristbands. Would like to see reports separate out the online purchase better from the scans on the wristband. We make it work, but it is a little repetitive

Reasons for Choosing SaffireTix

The people and platform options

Patty from Central States Fair

Saffire Products Review-CSF

We have really enjoyed working with Saffire. The customer service is excellent.

Pros

SaffireTix is very easy to use. It gives us a lot of detailed information.

Cons

We would like to be able to add our campsites to this website for our customers to select their own site.

Zeann from Black Hills Roundup

SaffireTix Review

Very good, love the reporting.

Pros

Very user friendly to setup & manage website.

Cons

E commerce to sell merchandise is not real easy & defiantly not easy to sell apparel in multiple sizes & colors.

Reasons for Choosing SaffireTix

All in one package and familiarity with rodeo world.

Reasons for Switching to SaffireTix

Reporting, and integrated ticket sale within the website (not sent to another ticketing hub).

Sarah Jean from Crabtree Amusements

Saffire for Carnivals

I love Saffiretix. Helps get fairs onvoard with presales

Pros

I love the ease of use and saffiretix! Saffiretix allows us to presale any size event/fair!

Cons

I find graphic control can be challenging.

Kristen from TN Valley Fair

Saffire Review

Pros

The best part about Saffire is being able to have the website and ticketing integrated into one system.

Cons

There are small features that would be very helpful if added, but the Saffire team is always receptive to client ideas and works to implement new features based on recommendations everyday.

John from East Texas State Fair

Am in forever. A SaffireTix groupy.

Pros

We appreciate the flexibility, professional support and the family who runs the company.

Cons

It can be expensive but so is other ticketing software.

Cindy from Stagecenter Theatre

Industry: Performing Arts

Theatre

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is amazing at her job. She is always there to answer any questions we might have. She nevers say's I can't do that. It is always I will take care of that right away.

Pros

Saffire makes a very user friendly program. Easy to learn and we like that anyone on the board can go look at tickets sales and How many tickets are left for that show.

Cons

Nothing ...So easy. We also like that we can download the app on our phones to scan tickets.

Jeana from Miss Rodeo America, Inc.

Overall great product

The customer service is excellent. The program is simple to use on both the consumer and seller side.

Pros

Being able to hold seats and release whenever we had changes.

Cons

We do not want any printed tickets, so it’s confusing when the receipt says this is your ticket and that cannot be removed.

Lauren from Frankenmuth Jaycees

Improved our events!

Pros

Saffire Tix is easy to use and has really brought our event to the next level! We used to spend hours and hours mailing tickets to clients but not its all electronic, we have saved on time and postage!

Cons

I don't have much to complain about as it works well!

Randy from Brazoria County Fair

Usefulness

Pros

Good report feature. Ease to read reports.

Cons

Not able to access all reports for reconcile daily accounts.

Lee from Fayette County Fair

Saffire Tickets Work For Us

Pros

The Saffire system made it easy to keep up with sales

Cons

Required cell phone coverage or wi-fi to work

Christine from St Lucie County Fairgrounds

Saffire Rocks!

Pros

The ease of pulling reports. Great customer service. They even have a Saffire University that you can do at your own pace. Also, representatives came across the country twice to help us in person.

Cons

Nothing at the moment. We are still working on perfecting our site and ticketing...with Saffire.

Devon from Lehr Heating and Plumbing

Great company!

Pros

I liked everything about the product I am using

Cons

There was nothing I disliked about the product I am using.

Ashlee from Central Wisconsin State Fair

Fantastic Company!

We are able to do more with our ticketing and grandstand options!

Pros

Ticketing options, quick customer service, and a beautifully laid out website.

Cons

There is nothing I would change at this point.

Reasons for Switching to SaffireTix

For a nicer looking website with a company that can handle ticketing and has better customer support.

Rob from ACS Inc

Industry: Executive Office

Staff

It's been very good great staff

Pros

Your staff is the reason I came to your co.

Cons

no sure still working on it