• Pros

• "Ease for members of my organization to purchase tickets - although it’s not that difficult to type a name and credit card number. "

• "We have used this for several clients and really love it as we do annual events and it easy to duplicate an event when you do it year after year. "

• "We loved the interface and ease of setting up and managing tickets from one dashboard especially considering we had tried the other platforms and we didnt like them as much and the fees were higher."

• Cons

• "Ticketleap is made for events that are on one date (not a span of multiple dates) so you have to get a little creative when it comes to dates for longer events (like conferences, etc). "

• "I don't recall having any particular complaints."

• "We had a few payment issues but customer service was always quick to fix. Customization was also harder when we started but has improved over the years. "

Browse TicketLeap Reviews

Chad from Warren County Schools

Very solid solution for ticketing for a non-profit community theater

Very effective solution for us. The support is quick and helpful. There are some minor issues that do not fit with our business model but they can be fairly painless overcome with work arounds.

Pros

The ability to have multiple users with box office access, the quick check-in system, and the overall quality of the experience are excellent. Inventory management is a plus. Pricing is very reasonable and competitive. Presentation of events is well done.

Cons

Difficult to do reservations that are paid at the door. URLs are by nature a little clunky but not hard to link to.

Caitlin from FLDWRK

Easy, User friendly & Beautiful Event Management System

Pros

I love the easy, visual, drag and drop event page editor. It has simple yet elegant design features (choose your event page color of choice, upload an image, draft your event description and tagline, input your event hashtag to pull in your instagram & twitter feed, etc.). I also love that it is super easy to create coupon codes for specific events, export spreadsheets of attendees, and include customized event questions (anything you want with multiple question field options). I've also experienced great customer service- very relational and helpful phone calls with little to no wait time.

Heather from Brides of Long Island

Industry: Online Media

They forced us to cancel our event

Their customer service kept stating contact instead of helping out their client. I spoke to three different employees while trying to work out a solution and each time I called they told me a different story. I do not recommend anyone uses this company. They are all about money, and not about the small businesses that support them.

Pros

Cons

I do not like that this company decided to cancel their fast pay option which sends us our money weekly. They told us they would now be paying us after our event takes places which means we had to cancel it as the venue requires payment up front.

Glen from Polaris Productions

Industry: Performing Arts

I like it a lot.

It's been really positive.

Pros

TicketLeap has a shopping cart *and* recurring event support. If a patron wants to buy tickets for multiple performances of the same show, across multiple dates or times, TicketLeap lets you select everything you want and enter your payment information just once. It's not the cheapest, but it does what I need. Every year I take another look around at what's available, in case I've missed something prettier or cooler or cheaper, but I end up staying with TicketLeap. It's also easy to refund tickets for people that made mistakes. I think I've swapped performances for people too. And -- I've done discounted advance cash sales and sent the buyers tickets via the management back end, and was not charged a fee.

Cons

I don't recall having any particular complaints.

Good Ticketing Platform

Customer service is great.

Pros

The fees are lower than other platforms. The ability to customize page.

Cons

The reports are not easy to navigate and set up could be simplified.

Christie from Make Guthrie Weird

Essential for Event Organizers

Pros

TicketLeap will make your life infinitely easier. Event setup is easy. Payments are quick. The social media integration makes marketing easier. The sale statistics make tracking marketing and engagement a breeze. Easy to check in guests.

Cons

The app could be a little more robust but overall it’s a great service/application.

Ticketleap was by far our favorite ticketing company!

Pros

Cons

The only thing we didn't like I would have to say is the customer support. Sometimes it took a little bit longer to get a response and when youre running a high end show sometimes you need instant support.

Jami from Reservoir Artist Manager

It's been great

Jenn from Film Festival

did about half the job we needed it to do

Used in combination with Elevent, we got the job done, but it was frustrating to have to switch between the two all day and only be able to use each on specific platforms/OSs.

Pros

Used this as half the ticketing software for a film festival last weekend, because neither of the two services we used were quite what we needed. This one is pretty good with last-minute ticket sales, but not advance sales - we couldn't connect the purchases to stuff in the future, just used it to collect their money and hurry them into the theater.

Cons

The Android app doesn't even offer the 'box office'/ticket sales option! Luckily of our two-person team, one of us had an iPhone, so we had to rely on him to do the rush (last-minute) ticket sales for this fest. Cooool

Guillermo from CTI Print, Document, Data Management Solutions

Molly from Be Music MGMT

Ticket Leap Makes Selling Tickets A Breeze

I have used several different online ticketing platforms for my artists, but keep coming back to Ticket Leap. They are easy to use and offer a wide variety of features. My favorite features are being able to customize the ticket page, offer multiple ticket types, and ease of setting a seating chart. Their customer service is top-notch and always quick to respond. We have never had any issues when running an event through them. Easy for use and the customer. Low ticketing fees are also a plus.

Response from TicketLeap

Replied February 2017

Thanks Molly!

Jami from Be Music Management

great service

we use ticket leap for all our VIP ticketing and have had great success. It's a great service we recommend to all.