Browse Peek PRO Tour Operator Software Reviews

Hallie from Marietta Adventure Company

Great fit for our small rental & shuttle operation. Huge time-saver, very happy.

As mentioned above, we are saving a LOT of time answering fewer phone calls regarding booking kayak trips or questions about the kayak trips. The automated emails also help make sure that people don't miss their reservation, and they get a reminder of things they should bring and what time they need to be there, and we don't need to put in any extra work to make this happen. I put a lot of time into the initial set-up, but that was expected. It's very easy to use. I haven't had to call for support, but I would expect them to be very helpful if needed. Also, there is ultimately not much cost to do this. Peek charges a percentage on each booking (currently 6% i think), which most operators, including ourselves, add as a booking fee to the customer (which is pretty typical nowadays, so I don't have an issue with it). There was no additional set-up fee. I'm very happy. I was worried about how to integrate into Quickbooks on the accounting-side, but I've figured out some methods to enter the Peek sales that aren't very complicated.

Pros

Peek Pro has allowed us to easily add our reservations to our website, allowing customers to see what's available and book online. We can edit the schedule as needed, and the best part is the reduced call volume in our otherwise busy retail shop. Rentals and shuttles are a small part of our business, so we needed to streamline the amount of time it takes to manage it. Peek has helped tremendously! There is a lot of capability to the system, and you may have to find a few work-arounds to best suit your business, but all-in-all, I've been really impressed with the capabilities. The software helps us avoid over-booking, and it also automatically sends customized emails to remind people when and where they need to be. So helpful! The support team for set-up were very thorough and helpful as well. Once you get the hang of it, you should be able to do most everything yourself, but the support team will help get everything set-up initially, which is really nice. They have options of how to set up different types of operations, so it's good to have someone to work with.

Cons

No major complaints yet. Make sure you check through the email settings before you start using it, we had a few default emails that were still auto-sending that we should have customized sooner than we did, and I overlooked that they were sending out. There are a few small things I'd like to see updated eventually, like being able to customize and/or remove payment types (remove cash, for example), and also I'd like some more complex options for programming discount codes.

Response from Peek Travel

Replied July 2019

Hi Hallie! Thanks so much for writing this detailed review. It's been an absolute pleasure working with you, and we're so glad we've been able to streamline your business and save you time !

James from Escapery Creations LLC

Fantastic customer service!

Overall an incredibly positive experience with Peek and we appreciate everything they did for us during shutdown.

Pros

Any time I ever have a question about Peek I call customer service and the team there immediately is invested in helping my business solve whatever problem we are having. For the money, it is an incredible booking service that I would recommend to all of my friends.

Cons

I am glad to hear about the new update because holding cards for customers is definitely something we have had issues with in the past. The current way is not very convenient or intuitive. Also, the difference in features between the web and mobile app is significant.

Reasons for Choosing Peek PRO Tour Operator Software

Fareharbor is currently courting our business pretty hard but I like Peek a lot so I don’t think we are going to switch.

Response from Peek Travel

Replied March 2021

James - Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us. We're happy to hear our support team has been so attentive and willing to work with you to solve any of your issues. Please continue reaching out with any issue that may arise or question you have! Looking forward to working with you in the future and helping you provide the best experience possible for your guests!

Danny from The Local Vibe Tours

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Perfect for my small tour booking needs

Great booking flow for the customer. Easy to navigate back end.

Pros

Intuitive and powerful interface that is very customizable.

Cons

Was hit with a surprise $199 USD set up fee that was not mentioned in the original demo or follow up call when pricing was discussed. I understand the need for the fee but didn't appreciate how late in the process it was disclosed to me.

Reasons for Choosing Peek PRO Tour Operator Software

Very similar products and price points. Peeks interface slightly edged it out for me.

Reasons for Switching to Peek PRO Tour Operator Software

Ez Tix customer service and help went downhill. Haven't updated features in their software.

Shelley from Canaveral Tours

Worst experience onboarding, lousy communication

It was awful. The onboarding which was "supposed" to be seamless had me working with my old booking system at the same time, which is twice the work. The emails, confirmations and reminders were difficult to get used too. It was one of the main reasons for switching, to have better email and sms communication with my customers. A feature which is highly appealing is the sending of a picture with the followup email. That process never worked on pc or on apps which is a feature offered. I had multiple email and video meetings with peek pro asking them to complete tasks they had listed and were not completed. I was assured it would be done only to wait a week and then blast a frustrated email that it was not completed. The tech who was doing most of the onboarding was singularly focused and did not understand how the items I needed integrated together. The phone app was irritating, every time you changed the screen from portrait to landscape it would rebook. You had to use it in landscape mode to get the options but the screen was too short because of the top tool bar. Then you would have to turn the phone and lose the options! I cannot carry my pc/ laptop around with me when I need to make changes of find information for customers. If Peek Pro had been better at communicating. Had better tutorial tools to understand the system and just done more work and less talk about fixing my issues I would most likely still be using them. However, I just could not continue.

Pros

I liked the resource and calendar integration. The front end for the customer offered almost everything I wanted for my customers. The flow was intuitive on front end.

Cons

the functionality of the emails and communication with customers was difficult on backend. the backend functionality had too many steps to get to information looking for. Manifest was informative but screen versus print different. Plus any interaction with guest booking would throw you out to dashboard and you would have to go back to calendar and manifest again to continue with process. That is one example of many functions that where multiple steps to do simple tasks. Unable to schedule manual emails to clients, Unable to view sent emails, no outbox.

Reasons for Choosing Peek PRO Tour Operator Software

Their sales team did a great sell which I'm sorry to say had no follow through!! I was assured, even after reading reviews that they were not good on customer service. I was told their support team and techs were definitely on task to support the software. Sales and support apparently don't communicate any better than they do with customers.

Reasons for Switching to Peek PRO Tour Operator Software

I wanted more options for communicating with my customers, email and sms. I returned to Rezdy because the front end on Rezdy is very good and I have no issues with their customer service.

Mike from High Mountain Sports

Lots of Bells and Whistles with lots of bugs and loose ends that leave you wanting more

Pros

It allows people to make reservations. It works well on most websites. You can embed it or link to their site. They have humans to answer the phone and relatively short hold times when doing so. Most of the Customer Service Agents are very polite and concerned about your issues. They are great at making you feel like they care about you.

Cons

They include taxes in the price of our tours and rentals. But, then include a section called "Taxes and Fees" but only include their fees. This makes us look like we are charging more than we advertise. When asked about this I was explained that it was easier for them this way. We can generate a special report if we want to see it subtracted. I don't think they see the point. They allow holiday rates, but those holiday rates cannot be increased by a dollar amount to match your policy. They can only increase by a percentage. This is just one of many feature requests we have been waiting to see. They spend more resources on talking to customers than they do fixing the issues customers face. We have called in for many things over the months and can always talk to a Customer Service Agents. And they are good at understanding your frustration and try hard to help relieve the situation. The issue is that they cannot actually fix your problems. At this point we have 2 actual bugs reported that are effecting our in-season sales. They are working on the problems at least but it's been over 2 weeks since I filed a serious report, and over 2 months since filing a less serious one. That one has presented itself again since filing it. Peek actually bought our previous rental software company and ditched their software which had features we relied on. Since then we have been doing our best to get by with lesser software. I hope we can find a better solution.

Rindy from Scales and Tails Utah, Inc

Peek is great!

Overall it's been a success. Clients book, show up and are already paid for upon arrival.

Pros

I like that I can set it up and it runs it's self. It's easy for clients to use and the backend isn't too complicated.

Cons

I wish it had more elaborate features for creating promo codes. I feel it's still rudimentary.

Reasons for Switching to Peek PRO Tour Operator Software

Peek was less expensive and the backend was way easier to manage.

Rena from New Orleans Yacht Experience

Peek PRO booking software = smooth sailing for our boat business!

Pros

Peek PRO software is so simple and easy to use, and it makes our booking process seamless. The software ties into our website so well, and our customers always comment on how easy it is to book a sail with us. We appreciate the real time booking, calendar updates, automated confirmation/reminder emails and all the support that goes along with using the Peek system. Their customer support team is awesome, and always help us out in a timely manner. We truly couldn’t be in business without Peek PRO!

Cons

There are a few bugs or software quirks that we find from time-to-time since we rely on this system 100%. However, with that said, whenever we have an issue, the amazing Peek Support team helps us resolve it, or find another way to execute something, within a timely manner.

Reasons for Choosing Peek PRO Tour Operator Software

We chose Peek PRO based upon a similar business’ recommendation, and we are so glad we did!

Response from Peek Travel

Replied March 2021

Hi Rena, we're so glad this recommendation paid off and that you're finding Peek Pro useful for your business. We strive to offer the best platform for businesses like yours and continue to work on ways to provide the best booking system out there. Our customer support team is always available for any issue you may have so please keep contacting us if you ever have a question! Our features are designed with partners like you in mind so we're so glad to hear that you find them key to your operational needs. Please let us know if you ever have any questions in the future!

Gary from Big E Tours

Peek is everything we needed

Automating many regular tasks, including guest followup emails, waivers. As well as connecting directly to OTAs so they have our exact availability and no longer have to check multiple sites to update availability.

Pros

We really like the simplicity for setting up new products. And appreciate the software updates that continually improve the booking software.

Cons

Not optimized for Android tablets or cell phones.

Reasons for Choosing Peek PRO Tour Operator Software

The tech service was what sold us and continues to solve any issues we may have.

Reasons for Switching to Peek PRO Tour Operator Software

Back end was very cumbersome to build new product and took extra time to train anyone new on the software. As well as there quarterly costs.

Response from Peek Travel

Replied March 2021

Hi Gary - Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. It's great to hear how our Digital Waivers and OTA Integration helps make your business succeed. As you said, we are constantly looking for ways to update the software to provide the best experience for all our partners. We look forward to continuing working with you in the future!

Else-Jean from Pacifica Paddle Sports

Software that Streamlines our Front Desk Procedures

We appreciate how this integrates with our website, and allows customers and employees to complete bookings. Our front desk team is able to increase efficiency, and have a more professional approach to customer reservations.

Pros

Peek Pro is easy for our employees to learn, and easy for customers to use when booking our services. Peek Pro's customer support team is always quick to answer our questions.

Cons

The gift card system needs to be updated. Only customers are able to buy gift cards, our employees are unable to help customers that want to buy it in person. We can do promo codes in place of gift cards, but it's not a great work around.

Reasons for Choosing Peek PRO Tour Operator Software

I've seen Fare Harbour on a competitor's website, and didn't appreciate the front end presentation. Peek Pro seems to have a better customer facing side.

Response from Peek Travel

Replied March 2021

Hi Else-Jean, Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us! We're so glad you've found Peek Pro simple to use and helpful for both your team and customers. Our customer support team is always available to help if you have any questions moving forward! We value your comments regarding gift cards and take them into consideration when updating the site next! Please don't hesitate to reach out to our team if you have any other comments or questions related to the software.

Nolan from Full Spectrum Sport Fishing, Inc.

Industry: Maritime

Excited for the companies future using Peek Pro!

Pros

I most enjoyed the modern booking style of Peek allowing customers to automatically book when and what they want.

Cons

Just a tad bit user unfriendly for cavemen like myself, however the product team was there to help every step of the way!

Reasons for Choosing Peek PRO Tour Operator Software

A business partner had great success and support with Peek.

Hector from ViveValle

Pésimo servicio a cliente

La experiencia mientras todo funcionó fue muy buena. A raíz del COVID-19 Peek dejó de transferirme el dinero de mis ventas y ha retenido mi dinero por más de 4 meses. El personal de atención no resuelve nada y solamente dicen que lo van a revisar.

Pros

El software funciona bien, las reservas se hacen facilmente y todo lo técnico funciona.

Cons

Definitivamente la atención a partners es pésima; no resuelven los problemas y se comportan de manera muy sospechosa. Definitivamente no recomendaría este software por esa parte.

Reasons for Switching to Peek PRO Tour Operator Software

Estructura de comisiones y atención personalizada (anteriormente)

Dan from Solon Bicycle

Outstanding software for rentals!

Spectacular! Once set up, it's almost too simple to use!

Pros

The sleek design looks spectacular on our site and is very easy for the customer to use.

Cons

It's a little tricky to set up mostly because there's an endless amount of features and options.

Reasons for Switching to Peek PRO Tour Operator Software

We switched because we wanted something a bit more powerful and easier to use for the customer.

Response from Peek Travel

Replied September 2019

Thank you for writing this review, Dan! So happy to hear that you've had an outstanding experience with the software. You're right; it can certainly seem like there's an endless amount of features at your disposal, so don't hesitate to reach out if you need any support!

Logan from French Quarter Phantoms

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great system for managing online reservations for tour companies!

Online reservations are critical to tour operators and PEEK provides a convenient hub for managing these online reservations, as well as integrating some other third party products (such as Groupon) to integrate into their booking system. Case in point: we are now able to have guests use their groupon vouchers to book through PEEK whereas before all of these had to be called in to our office personnel. This reduces the workload on the office and allows them to spend more time helping customers book who are unable/unfamiliar with online booking, as well as be more social and inviting to guests at check in since there are less calls and thus less immediate need to answer them. Additionally this form of booking reduces errors such as misheard voucher codes or dates. It is also very helpful in the management of availability for tours and controlling overall booking capacity and availability on the fly.

Pros

Ease of use is definitely the top feature. Our previous system was much less intuitive and required more work to do things like move reservations, charge guests (or refund them) or even just generally managing the available tours on a given day. Plus the layout is easy to understand and features visual distinctions (such as color) for different individual tours that help make them easily distinguishable and reduce confusion.

Cons

We have been told several times that guests did not receive confirmation emails. We are not sure why this occurs, and it does not occur consistently so we cannot reliably figure out WHY. We have the system set to automatically send emails so this can be somewhat annoying, but in these cases we can easily send new confirmations or just simply verbally confirm. Additionally, guests often report they have trouble downloading the peek app, but since by the time they arrive we already have their reservation this is not a critical problem. In any case, reservations seem to always be efficiently sent to OUR inbox so that even if a guest has not received theirs, we can easily find them.

Reasons for Choosing Peek PRO Tour Operator Software

I know that in the end, the owner chose this due to the combination of more reasonable costs and more intuitive user interface, plus the much more helpful nature of the support staff and their attentiveness.

Reasons for Switching to Peek PRO Tour Operator Software

Rising costs with previous system making profits less across the board, as well as a rather antiquated booking/availability system that was much more cumbersome to use. Additionally support personnel were FAR less readily available and generally less helpful.

Elyse from Wyoming Rivers Cooperative

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Ability to interact with reservations/ reservation information is too limited

Super helpful staff. Incredible onboarding process. Constantly checking in on us. However, issues like not being able to simply interact with individual customers after a booking is made or easily see the waivers associated with each participant on a trip have twice been passed off as complicated for larger tour operators. I have a mocked-up screenshot of what this could look like if anyone is interested. I think it would be a helpful addition to your manifest for large and small tours, would make looking at and managing your bookings easier on both operator and customer. It looks like this: In manifest, when you click details, you see the main contact for a trip then Adult #1 Adult #2 and so on and so forth. Under each Adult# you would see an email (the email entered by the main contact when they forwarded waivers). Under that you would see a checkbox for each of the waivers that have been submitted by that individual (you should also be able to click these so you can see the waiver associated with that person) under that the "send email drop down menu" would show. So at a glance you could see what is not signed and then just scroll down and select the "waiver reminder" email and click send for each person who has not signed.

Pros

I like how easy it is to learn how to set up a calendar or product or activity. I like the all-inclusive feel of the check-out. I like the ability to customize emails, have waivers signed in the program itself and all the customer information tracked by booking.

Cons

In the last few weeks of trying to get our business going (and during these times everything is very up in the air) I have been particularly frustrated with the ability to interact with bookings and information in bookings once they are made. Example one: once a booking is made, if I want to send an email to someone that is not a stock email, I can't do that from Peek. Now we have two communication threads. One in Peek and one in my business email. Which would be fine if I could somehow link the two but I can't Example two: This is a bigger issue for me because it makes following through with steps after booking the responsibility of the customer/ main contact only. For me this is creating an extra step. Once the main contact gives me the names of other folks they are booking, I want to be able to send reminder emails directly to those folks. So Peek is collecting their emails when the main contact sends an "invitation to waiver" email, but not storing them in a way where I can interact with them. If 4 of 10 people have not signed their waivers, I have to ping the main contact (I would probably send them a personal email because I cant clarify WHO hasn't signed in Peek) and then get them to remind others. It makes much more sense to be able to have the software retain the emails as they are forwarding waivers to others and then tour operators can click a dropdown below each persons name to send them reminder emails. We should also be able to see what is outstanding for each

Reasons for Choosing Peek PRO Tour Operator Software

We liked the pricing model, the people and the overall ease of set up and use after the fact. However the issues I am having now are things you don't really run into until you actually start booking trips.

Marc from Edge of the World Tours (EOTW Tours, Inc.)

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

We have been using Peek Pro for our tour business for several months and could not be happier.

The automation of so many functions that used to be manual without any deterioration of customer experience (and likely an improvement) has been invaluable.

Pros

- The account rep. who sold us the product, having been a tour guide for many years himself, truly understands our needs and has gone above and beyond to ensure our satisfaction. With reps like him working for them this company will likely do very well. - The migration and on-boarding to this software was very easy and seamless. - The support team has always been incredibly knowledgeable, kind, helpful and available when we need them (in contrast to many technology companies in my experience). This is incredibly valuable as our livelihood depends on our ability to address problems promptly as they arise. - The product itself is very intuitive and easy to use and seems to have applications for everything we need as a tour business. And if we find that there is something that can be improved they seem very open to feedback and always looking to improve the software. - Adopting Peek Pro as our booking software has automated and simplified so many aspects of our business that formerly had to be done manually and the end result for our customers is service that matches or exceeds what they previously experienced. As small business owners with families this is invaluable in terms of the time freed up and the stress relieved. - The ability to create pick up zones with associated pick up times is an incredibly valuable function. - The company appears to be developing a presence on the demand side with Peek.com, which will be incredibly beneficial as this develops traction.

Cons

On occasion, when reception is poor (as it can be when you are out on tour) the system can be a bit slow, though this has not happened often.

Response from Peek Travel

Replied October 2018

Hi Marc! Thank you for writing such a nice review of Peek Pro. We are always listening to our Partners feedback, and building the features that add the most value for them. It's great to see these features have been helping you the way we hoped they would. Also, thanks for the feedback on your account rep has been - looks like we'll need to take him out to dinner to celebrate. We understand that with poor reception, it can be difficult to use the internet. Did you know we have an offline mode to our app? You can still view your manifests and booking details, check in your guests, and have your guests sign waivers. If you need any help on using this just reach back out to our team. It's been a lot of fun working with you and your team and we're looking forward to crushing it with you for the coming years.

Ruth from Caliente Hot Glass Studio

Industry: Fine Art

Great value, amazing support!

Peek Pro streamlines our booking process and allows us to focus on running a business while also allowing customers to book at their leisure. Their support team is top notch too.

Pros

I love that Peek doesn't have a monthly subscription fee, and their credit card fees / booking fees are very reasonable. They have extensive help articles and 24/7 chat support. The onboarding and support teams really go the extra mile to make sure it's a good experience for you. The software itself is very flexible and thorough. It's web based and also a mobile app. I predominately use the web. It has resource management to keep from overbooking and has options for activities to start at specific times / intervals, as well as a setting to stop accepting bookings x hours before the activities start and allows you to black out dates without removing the activities from your calendar. The reporting features are easy to use and they also send you a weekly snapshot of your activities and forecast for the month. Overall, Peek Pro saves me a lot of time by taking care of the entire booking process for me, and increases the amount of bookings we receive because customers can book online 24/7.

Cons

The calendar can be tricky and isn't as flexible as I'd like. You create your activity first then go to the calendar to add the activity. Once it's added if you want to change the slots you basically have to delete the entire thing and do it again. I end up adding the same activity 3 or 4 times to get it right, but once it's done, it works awesomely. There isn't an option for auto-generated or weekly reports nor an option to set the beginning of the week (our week starts on Monday, not Sunday) so each time I run a report I have 5 or 6 extra clicks before downloading the file. I also haven't been able to connect it to quickbooks (desktop version).

Response from Peek Travel

Replied October 2018

Hi Ruth! Thanks for your kind words. It's great to read that you've been utilizing both our helpdesk articles and our 24/7 Partner Support team. We always want our Partners to be in charge of their own business, and use our software to do so.

Kyle from Sourced Adventures

Best tour/activity software around

We have been using PeekPro for around 2.5 years now and it has been a fantastic experience. I can't say enough good things about the team and software. There is a lot of competition out there now and to me what really sets Peek apart is the user experience -- Both on the back office side and customer facing side. We need software that is powerful with tons of features but also relatively easy to learn and use. You could have a back office staffer up and running with relative ease, which cuts down on your training time and gets them up to speed quickly. As far as features go, it's extremely robust and they're constantly releasing new features that help us streamline our operation. I've tried everything out there and for me without a doubt Peek is the winner, it's the most well-rounded platform with the best UI/UX and the team behind it. Look no further!

Pros

- User experience - Easy of use - Advanced pricing features - Inventory management - Promo codes - Channel management & marketing - Customizable and advanced booking flow - Conversion tracking features

Cons

They're continually improving the software so naturally there are things that are constantly being fixed, improved and updated which you should expect from any software. That being said, there are no *real* cons to speak of. Any cons I might have had in the past they have fixed and/or they've added those features.

Response from Peek Travel

Replied October 2018

Hi Kyle, Thank you for your review! It's always awesome to hear your feedback so we can improve our software for you and the rest of our Partners. We definitely pride ourselves on our future-proof software, and it's great to see you notice that.

Mike from Tours & Crawls of Annapolis and Baltimore

We've seen a 25% increase in clicks to conversion to sales!

We've seen a 25% increase in the conversion of clicks to sales! More to follow on that later. We switched over to Peek after spending 10 years with Zerve. We were in fact one of Zerve's first customers outside of NYC, making us one of the first tour companies in the country to move to an online reservation platform! While being forced out of necessity to make a switch was not ideal, we did our due diligence, checked out EVERY major platform on the market, compared each and decided that Peek offered the best combination of features and value. And, we have not been disappointed. Peek's integration team did a fantastic job of moving us over onto their platform. Their development team has been responsive to suggestions and has been steadily adding more and more useful features in a timely manner, and the customer support team has been great with answering questions and addressing problems as they occasionally arise. As I mentioned at the outset, we've seen a 25% increase in the conversion of clicks to sales! After much research and consideration, we have determined that this is due to the ease of use of the mobile and web platforms. A customer can literally book a reservation in under a minute! They can book so quickly that they don't even have time to second guess themselves. Needless to say, as a leader in the tour industry who has been utilizing online platforms since the beginning, we are thrilled with Peek and its platform!

Pros

Ease of use. Speed at which reservations can be made by customers. Tech support. Conversion rate of clicks to sales.

Cons

It's missing a few whistles and bells I would like to see. But, I've spoken with the development team and many of these updates are on the way...

Response from Peek Travel

Replied October 2018

Hey Mike, A review like this from you is amazing! We are thrilled you've seen such an increase in your conversion of clicks to sales. As you said, our developers are always working on more features to help operators like you, and seeing such definitive growth in your business because of our product is incredible. You know you can always reach our Partner Support team 24/7 with any ideas for features.

Greg from Time Crunch Escapes

Peek Pro Is A Winner!

Again, the customer support, ease of scheduling for our customers, ease of check in are all great! Highly recommended.

Pros

For small businesses or businesses just starting out the fact that there is no cost to the business is awesome! The small Peek fee is passed on to the customer. The design, customer support and implementation is all done by Peek. That is awesome, and they actually answer their phones.

Cons

Like any software they each have small features from an end user that you would like to see. For example their app is only Apple compatible. Cool thing about Peek is that you can request something to be changed and added, and they pass those thoughts and suggestions on to their development team.

Cost and ease of use!

Response from Peek Travel

Replied March 2021

Steve, your comments are very appreciated by our entire Peek Pro team! We're dedicated to providing a platform that's suitable for businesses like yours and will continue to do so to ensure the best experience possible for you and your customers. As mentioned, we value all partner requests and always take them into consideration. Please continue reaching out to us with your suggestions! We love hearing them! We're looking forward to continue working with you and Time Crunch Escapes in the future!

Kevin from Schmidt Show Tiki Tours

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Exactly what I was looking for in a booking system for a tour company.

Sales team was extremely helpful and honest, giving me an excellent overview of the capabilities of the software. They let me play with the software BEFORE the demo so I had time to figure things out and ask specific questions. Any time I had followup questions the onboarding/training support was lightning fast.

Pros

Easy to understand. Overall configurability. Excellent mobile app. Built in waivers. Built in reports. The ability to do point of sale. Full control of cancellations, refunds, emails, etc. Advanced pricing and availability rules. Potential to integrate with other marketing software. Ability to do manual bookings. The list goes on and on...

Cons

Sometimes things can be difficult to find. The placement of important/frequently used buttons needs to be re-thought out a bit. Sometimes when you delete things there are still references to it in other places, which then requires a bit of extra cleanup. It also would be helpful to have a small info button next to certain things that helps explain/teach the user.

Reasons for Choosing Peek PRO Tour Operator Software

The right mix of functionality and simplicity to be able to quickly and easily support myself. They also waived certain fees due to my level of software experience, they knew they were not going to have to hold my hand.

Response from Peek Travel

Replied September 2019

Hi Kevin! Thanks for the detailed review. Great to hear you're enjoying the long list of features and it's been easy to understand. Your suggestions are much appreciated as we are constantly working to improve. Keep reaching out to us as questions come up! We're here to help :)

Tanya from Big Blue

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

The reports side is fantastic

The software is great, customer support is phenominal

Pros

reporting functions and pricing for user is great. Some calendar function and customization options.

Cons

It was tough getting over the extra charge to our customers. Use of the actual calendar has some hurdles for us but Peek is working with me to sort it out

Reasons for Choosing Peek PRO Tour Operator Software

I need both a functioning calendar and the reports, it was the calendar that ultimately made the decision. While not perfect for what we need, it was the best option

Reasons for Switching to Peek PRO Tour Operator Software

Due to the reporting system, it was basically non-existent on Rezdy

Response from Peek Travel

Replied April 2021

Hi Tanya, we're glad to hear you're finding Peek Pro useful and it sounds like you're really taking advantage of some great features. The Reports feature was designed to help operators, big or small, actively track their business a number of different ways. Feel free to reach out to us if you ever have any questions about a part of the Reports feature. We look forward to continuing to work with you and Big Blue in the future!

Nancy Hadeed from Antigua Rainforest

Very Helpful

As mentioned I have been looking for a sotware that will assist us in selling our product as well as an internal reservations system. This has worked for both. Loving it!!

Pros

I have been looking for a booking software for the company that I work for for years. I have used a few but after a year I discontinued using it because they never met the needs of the business. Peek Pro is amazing. It is so easy to use and set up. I enjoy navigating through the process of booking tours as well as the back of house setting up tours. I can't wait to utilise it in its full capacity.

Cons

There has been a few glitches. In the beginning it kept saying that all tours were booked. I had a few people call me asking me if we have availability, because when they book online it says full. We rectified it. I still have some problems setting up new tour times and when I went to the support team I never got an answer back.

Reasons for Choosing Peek PRO Tour Operator Software

One of the reasons we chose Peek PRO was because it was to be compatible with our POS. EposNow. The integration hasn't happened yet but waiting to see if it happens.

Reasons for Switching to Peek PRO Tour Operator Software

They were extremely expensive as well as not customer service oriented .

Response from Peek Travel

Replied September 2019

Hi Nancy! It's great to hear that you're loving the software. We're glad that it's been able to help with both your reservation system and sales. Thanks for the feedback about the Support team - we'll be sure to pass it along!

Jacqueline from THE LODGE AT BLUE LAKES

Overall great software with some room for improvement

There are small problems that need fixing but we are overall satisfied with Peek Pro's software and especially happy with their customer service team.

Pros

We appreciate the ease of a cloud based payment system, as well as the easy to navigate interface.

Cons

Since we began using Peek Pro we have asked for the ability to split payment methods, being unable to utilize this type of feature definitely created some headaches and lot business. However, it appears that Peek Pro has implemented this featurein the latest version. We also have experienced some issues with customers being refunded and then recharged for the full balance when we attempting to update the price of their purchasing For example, when upgrading from a rental they had paid $100 for already to a rental that was $150 - the system would "refund" the $100 and charge the customer a full $150 rather than just the needed $50. In some situations this created a problem because the customers account would have $250 in held funds until the original $100 was returned. We found a work around, but it wasn't ideal. Hopefully switching our account over to Peek Pro 6 will address this as well.

Reasons for Switching to Peek PRO Tour Operator Software

Our account was automatically switched over when Peek Pro absorbed ZOZI.

Response from Peek Travel

Replied March 2021

Hi Jacqueline! Thanks for reaching out and writing your review. Your comments help us make Peek Pro serviceable for all partners. Peek Pro 6 does have the ability to split payments so please reach out to our customer service team with any questions on how to use this new feature. We hope that you stay satisfied with the Peek Pro 6 changes and continue to find the software helpful with the new improvements.

Michael P

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Couldn't imagine my business without it.

Pros

We were with several of Peek's competitors but were always looking for a better fit. We have been with Peek now for several years and we aren't on the look out any more. We started with them shortly after they launched, and there were some growing pains at first but in retrospect, it is really stunning how much they have grown and how often they roll out new features and functionality. I have found through the years that if I have a need for the software to do something completely new, all it takes is for us to mention it to the Peek team, and fairly quickly our issues are addressed, and a solution is implemented. I have never worked with another team that is so responsive to customer suggestions. Peek is invaluable to our everyday operations and is so integral to our growth and my sanity that I could not imagine working without them.

Cons

My only complaint is that there are so many new features rolling out that sometimes I cannot keep up. However, I am aware that the issue may have more to do with my own issues and not be a reflection of Peek at all.

May 2015

Shelly from Philly Bike Tour Co.

May 2015

Most Excellent Booking Platform!

I switched to Peek Pro from Get In Sell Out about 2 months ago, and there's no looking back! I love the clean look of Peek and the ease of use for both my customers and on the back end. Their setup fee was nominal, and the operating costs are flexible. All of the credit card processing is done seamlessly through Stripe, unlike with GISO where folks were redirected to PayPal. Also since Peek is just a little pop up on the screen, our customers don't actually leave our website when they're booking a tour. Another thing that's helpful on the backend is being able to input a customer's credit card when they call in. Our previous system was to send a paypal invoice. Everything is streamlined and just makes sense. Customer service has been nothing but friendly, prompt, and helpful. One con I have right now is regarding private tours. With GISO, I was used to being able to set up a private tour and link the customer directly to that tour. With Peek, you can easily set up a private tour, but you need to link the customer to a calendar that they then have to select which date they want to book. This also means that I can't have multiple private tours on that calendar... especially since the pricing is usually different for each private tour. So, for every private tour we book, we need to add a new tour with a new description and a new price AND make a new calendar that only has that tour on it to be able to link our customer to it. It seems like there simply "must be an better way!" Another feature that I would love to see is to open up the bookout window for tours once they are already booked. We require guests to book a tour at least 48 hours in advance. This is to make sure that one of our guides are available. So, if it's March 1st today and someone books a tour for March 20th, we make sure a guide is available, no problem. Now on March 19th, someone looks at our website, sees there's a tour on the 20th and wants to reserve it. It seems to me that it'd be pretty easy to have an algorithm that was something like: "If 0 people have reserved this tour, let customers book up until 48 hours before start time. If 1+ people have reserved this tour, let customers book up until 2 hours before start time." I was informed that the Peek team is constantly working on features and updates, which makes me hopeful for both of these issues. As it stands right now, I am 100% happy with Peek and these changes would just be bonuses.

Brad from Sail Peoria!

Excellent Customer Focus

After volunteering for a well-known college senior business class project, the primary focus for business improvement was the need for a web-based reservation system that was customer friendly. Peek worked with me to make the customer experience with the reservation process as user friendly as possible. I have since received many unsolicited comments praising my website and reservation system. Mission accomplished!

Pros

I've looked at other tour operator software and tried a couple for a short while. What impresses me about Peek is that they strive to give you exactly what you need to operate your business. I've watched them over the past couple of years as they continue to add services and capabilities as customers request them. The others pretty much tell you it's their way or the highway - take it or leave it. So I left them!

Cons

I had to think about that one for a minute. I guess I would say that their smart phone apps could be better. They don't have a lot of the same functionality as the website has.

Karen from Patriot Tours, Inc.

Glad I Choose Peek PRO

I use this software to book customers on walking tours and sell them add-ons. The customizable booking flow makes the add-ons less obtrusive than the software I used previously. Peek PRO also has more marketing capabilities like tracking abandoned shopping carts, key to converting lost customers into sales. So far my experience has been very positive. Support was always available to me during the onboarding period and now that I am past that, highly responsive.

Pros

Peek PRO is easier to use than the booking software I used previously - more intuitive about where things are and how to find them, easier to create promotions, configure options. The booking flow is fully customizable to offer the best possible experience for customers.

Cons

Because I was using something else for quite a long time, it's challenging sometimes to change the way I think to work with Peek PRO but I think that is more about learning the product than the product itself.

Reasons for Switching to Peek PRO Tour Operator Software

I like to do things myself, but sometimes find something I need support to do for me. But more and more, when I requested something from support, it took two or three attempts before it was done properly.

February 2016

Chase from Virginia Beach Horseback

February 2016

30% increase in sales in the first 2 months!!

I am the owner operator of Virginia Beach Horseback, the only destination in the United States where you can rent horses and ride down the beach on a resort beach. We tend to place in the top 5 websites for "Riding horses down the beach." With this being said, it was a necessary business move to strategize a better way to capture more customers by making it easier for them to reserve online through our website versus only being available for phone calls and manually plugging in reservations ourselves. Within my first two month of using Peek Pro, our business saw a 30% increase in sales. Now, not only do we have the advantage of people discovering us online and buying ticket, this has helped make it easier in reaching our full capacity during stronger seasons of the year. The setting up process if very simple and easy. Having things established on your website is all dealt with by the staff to ensure it's fully functional. Within a few hours time frame we were able to convert the company to the new reservation strategy, and it fortunately became a win-win for us in the long run. I would like to say what really makes this company the only company of its kind, is the cell phone application that integrates with the desktop computers while phone calls are being answered and reservations are being plugged from the back end. My managers are able to see exactly what the schedule is and where new people fit and be plugged and chugged into the cell phone app, allowing my 20+ person staff at all times to know exactly what's going on. As an owner, it is important to know what you are making every day. The freedom of not always being on the job is necessary when thinking about the next best move to make when advancing your business. Whether on the job or not, we know exactly what we make in cash as well as credit card sales. Hands down, I'm very happy with the service and speedy customer support responses. Alex Seidler is a great, well-spoken gentleman and I am glad to have crossed paths with him to convince me to try the service out. I recommend this to anyone who owns a reservation-based company. I honestly feel the internet is where all things are going these days. It is important to catch up with the times and Peek Pro can make it happen for you!

Jessamyn from Joliet Area Historical Museum

Industry: Museums and Institutions

User Friendly

Overall, the company is easy to work with and the software too!

Pros

Peek is really easy for the user and our guests. The back-end took us a little bit of time, but honestly not much. And the guest experience is very simple!

Cons

I wish it had a couple of more customizable options - like discounts for specific tours instead of one overall discount code.

Reasons for Choosing Peek PRO Tour Operator Software

We felt that peek was a more approachable ticketing system for day-to-day tours that we had going on.

Response from Peek Travel

Replied March 2021

Hi Jessamyn - Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and share your experience. We've enjoyed working with the Joliet Area Historical Museum over the years and hope to continue working together for years to come. Peek Pro was designed with both the interests of users and guests in mind to ensure a smooth experience for both parties. Our team values your feedback and will definitely consider it moving forward. Please don't hesitate to contact our team if you ever have any questions in the future!

Jennifer from Lake Tahoe Yoga LTD

Makes Booking Easy for Clients

So far it has been quite a bit of work, but my clients say it's much easier than my previous set-up.

Pros

I switched to Peek Pro because they do not charge a monthly fee. I was tired of paying for services that were not creating conversions. They charge a percentage upon each sale which is little more than I already pay for PayPal or credit card fees. The team at Peek has been very helpful in guiding me as I set up the widgets and helping me when I struggle with the back-end. Generally, it does everything I need it to do, with some minor adjustments and work arounds.

Cons

The reports aspect lacks manipulation. I wish that I could choose how to view bookings based upon guides, dates, and classes all at once. They do not offer a subscription option so I have had to manually enter codes for all of my unlimited and package users. It is not the best for what I do, but I hope the developers can clean it up so it better serves my needs and keeps booking easy for my clients.

Reasons for Choosing Peek PRO Tour Operator Software

I only pay them if I get paid.

Pricing, management, accessibility

Anthony from Hidden Canyon Kayak

Great Customer Service and Easy User Interface

Pros

I love how easy the user interface is to operate and I love the availability of customer support. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was incredibly helpful in solving a persisting issue that my business has had. Overall very happy with the software.

Cons

The widget flows can be difficult at times, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was extremely helpful in mitigating my issues.

Erin from Third Coast Surf Shop/Third Coast Paddling

Great Partner for Our Rental Services

Pros

The Peek team made the software simple to launch. The ability for customers to book online in advance made an immediate impact on our business. We've had great experiences with the customer support team. They solve problems quickly, they understand our needs, and are pro-active in helping us look ahead to the next steps.

Cons

We have both activities and rentals available on Peek, and we'd like to see some of the same features available for rentals that are available for activities. (For instance, being able to send a weather cancellation email to all customers with reservations for that day in one-click.)

Response from Peek Travel

Replied March 2021

Hi Erin - Thank you for taking the time to share your experience using Peek Pro. We love hearing that you've been working with our customer support team to answer your questions regarding bookings. Please continue to contact us if you have more questions or issues. Peek Pro is always working to update our software and will absolutely take your comments into consideration for our next update. Thanks again for working with Peek Pro and trusting us with your business!

Emil from TES Tour Baku

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Less human work, more automation!

We wanted to get rid of excel sheets and papers, to spend less time to organize the tour in the back stage. It was exactly the software that we were looking for. And yes, it was really long time for us to find the Peek Pro. But as it was said in our preverb: "Late" is always better than "Never"!

Pros

First, we can control the number of attendees of our tours, archive the customer information, calculate the income, track paid & unpaid tickets. So there can not be any overbook situation. It gives us chance to integrate the software to our website, which allows us to make direct online sales, even we are a non-USA and non-EU company. Many reporting forms, which helps You analyse the statistics. After learning and using the software, we understood that there are much more useful aspects of the Peek Pro software, which we really did not even think about that before. If to say shortly, it is the only software which answers our needs to operate punctual and smooth as a local tour provider. P.S. Very helpful support team, which acts really quick!

Cons

We look forward to see Peek Pro more useful for the multi-day tours. It is very useful to use it for our day trips, but not yet for the multi-day tours.

Greg from Happy Flights Parasailing

Has helped us grow

We're a small business with no dedicated admin staff - Peek Pro has been invaluable for us and a key factor in the sustained increase in our online booking numbers. As a parasailing operator, bad weather sometimes forces water activities at our location to be closed at short notice, and being able to quickly deal with customer notifications, rescheduling and refunds is a feature of Peek Pro that we find particularly useful. Have to also mention the wide variety of business reports that can be generated - just so vital and no way we would be able to capture this useful information ourselves.

Pros

Fits in with our work flows, business practices and way of doing things - Peek Pro adapted to our business, we didn't adapt our business to the software. Excellent customer support and easy to use by staff not comfortable/familiar with business software.

Jennifer from Riverside Camp and Marina

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Good for what it is, not for everyone though

So we now have two seperate programs, one for boats and one for lodging. They both handle their respective rolls but I wish I could get one that did everything. In short, if I only had boat rentals, or paddleboards or similar, it would be fine.

Pros

I use this for rental boat booking and scheduling, which it does pretty well. Photos of the different products, and I like that I can set it up to send me a text when a booking is received. I do appreciate that the team went out of their way to try to make it work, and they are always reachable and willing to help.

Cons

We also have rental cabins and campsites, but Peek does not work for this, due to the way the program is written it is VERY difficult to make the software confirm to standard lodging practices (such as 11AM checkin-3PM checkout) it wants to change everything back to standard 9am to 5pm.

Reasons for Choosing Peek PRO Tour Operator Software

Cost (we are a very small company and didn't know if we would get many online bookings or not) and availability of support.

Carl from Fish Finders Private Charters

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

This software makes life easier and converts more sales.

I can run my business sales more automated and spend much less time on the phone. This software brings my business up to date and into the mobile and electronic marketplace.

Pros

I like that I can run and even configure the software from my phone in the field. I like that I can receive text confirmations and even confirm or decline reservation requests with a quick text code reply.

Cons

Scheduling time off for a resource or guide is tedious. I need to either cancel an entire chunk that I scheduled (I usually schedule a month or more blocks) OR I need to go into each activity one at a time and remove the resource or guide for every day and every activity that the guide or resource is not available. It would be MUCH easier and faster if I could just enter a date range to make a resource or guide unavailable and would take a few minutes rather than a half hour or more to schedule a vacation or illness for guide. I have made this feature request many times as I'm sure others have but obviously must be very challenging feature to add.

lora from Marissa Charters

Great Customer Service

Peek Pro has allowed the customization I need for my niche business. It is easy to use. They take care of the setup and follow up with you after the initial setup. They don't disappear after the initial setup. They had multiple "views" for the activities schedule. I was able to keep the custom trips I offer AND get the calendar view I needed. I am excited to keep working with them.

Pros

Excellent Customer Service Ease of use Clean look, easy for customers to read Multiple activity views Versatile Customizable

Cons

The system charges a percentage to my customers. This was the only reason I hesitated in the beginning, my market is very tight and I feared my customers would not like the increase in price. But they worked with me and my unique situation and I am confident it will be worth it.

Reasons for Switching to Peek PRO Tour Operator Software

My last system did not allow me to customize the activities I offer without "workarounds" that the system was not meant for. It made things complicated and my customer service suffered. It created a lot more work for me as well.

Carrie from Atlanta Movie Tours, Inc.

Business Changing Software

There are many times in business when you know you made the right choice and never have I felt that more often than with Peek Pro. We made the change from Zerve at about 4 years in business and roughly 2 years on Zerve, approximately 4 months prior to their mass-exit from the industry. We narrowed between many of the top tour ticketing software options and finally picked the winner...Peek Pro. There were a number of major qualifiers for this, including ease-of-use for admin, guides and guests, integration, cost, reporting, promotions and a big one, development. With the exception of a few items that many of the systems, including Peek Pro, hadn't fully fleshed out, they hit high marks with more than enough and a big one was development. We love seeing that items on our list are being ticked off monthly rather than waiting years. Customer support through the website tends to be quick and the FAQs are super helpful. Generally we can find most of what we need and have had very few glitches, more often than not they are tied to a wholesale or other integration, not specifically Peek Pro. Highly recommend!

Pros

Ease of use, active development, cost, support, reporting, promo options

Cons

A few things are sent out prior to really solid beta where things are removed that were there previously, but they are added to development for improvements to come through soon

Joe from VIP Tours of Branson

Easy To Use for Operators and Clients

I really love so many things about the software. I love how easy it is to make a reservation, to check rosters, financial reports, invoicing, automated email follow ups, etc.

Pros

The system is simple to use and easy to learn. When necessary, customer support has been excellent.

Cons

I don't really have anything to complain about.

Reasons for Choosing Peek PRO Tour Operator Software

Quite frankly because the sales representative actually stayed in touch with me and it came down to "whoever calls me back is who I'm going to go with!" Fare Harbor rep didn't call back when he said he would, nor even the next day. He was REALLY upset with himself when I told him that what made the difference was Peek wanted our business more and showed it.

Response from Peek Travel

Replied March 2021

Joe, we can't thank you enough for this review. Your review is much appreciated! We do our best to keep our partners satisfied through routine check-ins and communication. Please feel free to reach out if you have any more questions about Peek Pro.

Roger from Capt Rogers LLC

Peek PRO Review

I have had a great experience with Peek Pro since day one. I do need to fine tune it more for my operation but it meets my needs for now. I have had calls from other software companys telling me how much better they were from Peek pro.... but I didn't want to listen or even entertain the posibility of changing and learning a new system...no way!

Pros

Keeping reservations in order for me... my fleet has grown and would not be able to operate without it!

Cons

My definitions of items in the menu differ from the softwares. so finding my way to the correct windows to change default information is usually confusing. But blame myself for this as well for not being able to take the time to really learn......

Reasons for Choosing Peek PRO Tour Operator Software

I never entertained another product.

Timothy from Founding Footsteps

Small Business Lifesaver!

Peek PRO tour operator software has been my booking program since my company began. Since that day, I have received COUNTLESS calls asking me to switch. Peek PRO is the only company that is so confident in their product, they don't charge a monthly fee. The value I've received is unmeasurable. Their small, one-time setup fee is not just the by far the best purchase I've ever made. I wouldn't be able to operate my business without them. Due to their ease of use, in less thanks a year our company grew from #70 on TripAdvisor to #4!

Pros

They provide numerous services without charging a fee. They made it possible for me to begin a business. I would need a huge staff of people to cover all of the areas that peek does for free.

Cons

I can't think of any.

Joseph from Conservancy of Southwest Florida

Industry: Environmental Services

Once you learn how to use it, the program is incredibly easy to use and has unlimited customization

Quick and simple process to book every aspect of our tours. From employee or volunteer scheduling to customer bookings, I love this company and its product.

Pros

The ease of personal use along with the ability to tailor the system to your needs. I am in love with this program because of how much information can be gathered from your consumer. However, by far the greatest single attribute about this program is the customer service. The reps that this company hires are very professional and easy to work with. They have an answer almost immediately or will try to find it and follow up with the correct answer. Be it 11:00AM or 9:00PM, I get a speedy response regardless if I call or message. I love working with this company

Cons

In the beginning of using and customizing for your own company, it can be a bit daunting and confusing trying to figure out how to work it.

Alison from Historic Denver Inc

I have been using Peekpro for over a year now, the product and help chat feature are both wonderful.

Ease of use, easy to train guides, enjoy the support team

Pros

The software is easy to use, I have trained retired guides with limited computer skills to use it, and anytime I have an issue, the help chat feature has worked with me to solve it. They are quick to respond, very helpful and if there is a problem they can't solve, they send it on as a suggestion to the software developers. Their widget is easy to integrate into my website, and I can create custom buttons for unique experiences that I want to highlight. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for easy to use software that has a "can-do" attitude support team.

Cons

I have run into a couple reports that I would like it to run that have been challenging. Their standard reports are great, but sometimes creating a specific report can be a little bit cumbersome.

Jennifer from Epic 4X4 Adventures

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID - Especially if you want to get your money.

I was actually beginning to fully understand the Peek software and finding more useful functionality but the accounting side of the house is a disaster. Payouts take forever. For a tour booked June 7 I still do not have the funds today, June 15. I had a recapture on a security deposit May 8 but as of today still do not have the funds. Nearly $1200 in damage to a rental vehicle I paid to repair but waiting 6 weeks for customer funds. If you issue a refund to a customer even before you get the money, they give you the money then put your account in arrears and stop paying out any reservations even when they have far more money than the arrears balance. Customer chargebacks are in a vacuum. The dispute department ignores all of your emails and does not reply to your response to the chargeback so you even know if they are advocating for you. This has been a terrible experience. If you want to get paid for your reservations or damage deposits timely, I recommend avoiding Peek at all cost.

Pros

Some of the features are useful. Steep learning curve if you are new to this type of software but I do think the list of features is robust.

Cons

Calendar is impossible to look at if you have several products. Does not have all the functionality I need. What I really disliked most about this company is the accounting department. Accounting is the weak link with Peek. Most of the customer service representatives are very nice and try to be helpful but accounting hides behind customer service representatives that are there for technical support and other concerns. You have to call and call for answers. They do not get back to you, no system for escalating issues. Requests to speak to managers are ignored. Unless you call and call there is no movement on your concerns and some customer support representatives are downright rude.

Reasons for Choosing Peek PRO Tour Operator Software

Peek was recommended to me by my web developer. They did a great job on my website and let me know Peek is fully integrated with them. Because they did such a great job, I gave Peek credibility they did not earn and didn't even shop it.

Norm from Norm Hann Expeditions

Great Booking System, Easy to Use

The service and support has been excellent! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] / Live Chat has provided prompt service that has solved my problems.

Pros

I love how user friendly this software it. It is really intuitive and I can update and add things really easily. The system flows really well. I also love having the waivers built in and creating client manifests for my trips and courses.

Cons

I find it challenging to invoice clients for physical products like paddleboards, paddles and merchandise. As a Canadian company some of the templating and notifications for clients are US based.

Reasons for Choosing Peek PRO Tour Operator Software

Ease of use, built in waivers.

Reasons for Switching to Peek PRO Tour Operator Software

For ease of use as I try to do all of the updates myself vs having a web programmer do it for me.

Alesha from Helvetia Winery

Best Customer Service EVER

#1 booking software program.

Pros

This software was a complete godsend when it came into my life while I was doing marketing. We provided wine tours to individuals and typically downloaded their information to put into our emailing system. The old software we used to use was clunky and complicated. Peek pro was fantastic, the thing I liked most about them is that you had the ability to either pay for the software yourself, or include just a small fee with every booking you received. Also, let's talk about how absolutely AMAZING their customer service team was. If I ever had any sort of problems they got back to me within an hour, and often times with their online chat support they were back to me within minutes. I would highly recommend this software to anyone.

Cons

Honestly, I can't say one thing that I didn't like about this software, it is perfect for large and small business, and even has an eCommerce area where you can sell merchandise.

Kerim from Intercambio Catracho

It's totally worth it...

Pros

We are from Central America, by far we were looking for a tour operator software that would adapt to our tours, and the payment was quick and easy. As you will know in our region it is somewhat difficult to develop a reliable system for our clients. We had rough times here. No clients showing interest in doing tourism especifically in Honduras. For this reason we chose Peek Pro, it is reliable, we can update the information of our tours in real time, the payments are received a few days later after we served the tours, they are working so hard in new features that can be applied to our business and the most important thing is managed by humans. Now, we are on the way to have better ROI, it´s a relief to have a good tool to promote our business.

paul foer from paul foer

Very satisfied--excellent vendor support/service

It is solving many many challenges easily and effectively and for a reasonable fee.

Pros

It was very easy to integrate thanks to the staff at PeekPro. It has saved me tremendous time, energy and hassle. I am a simple one-person operation and it is very powerful and adaptable, although I would like additional help understanding how to use it even more effectively.

Cons

I think that blocking the calendar is a bit "clumsy" to use and to review. I i wish it were done so instead of a list that is not even in order, it could just be shown graphically on a calendar by dat, week or month

Reasons for Choosing Peek PRO Tour Operator Software

The response from Peek employees while I was choosing a provider was extremely positive and indicative that such service would continue--and it has!

Melissa from SFBBC

Industry: Maritime

Need more time each day?

When I first started with Peek I was on the live chat weekly for help in learning the nuances of the system. They always worked with me to teach me how to do it myself, although there are some functions that I have them do for me and the great staff are always willing and able to help. I especially like the responsiveness.

Pros

Peek is automated to a point where I receive alerts when customers buy. Those customers receive automated notices with instructions about their tour.

Cons

I do not use Peek for large group tour payments. The customer wold be paying a high percentage booking fee and I loose part of my payout. I only take deposits for large group tours in the Peek system.

Gina from Wild Blue Yonder Rafting

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Possibly fraudulent - definitely misrepresenting their service and product

Terrible. Their 'free' digital waiver is almost unusable, and instead, they promote a 3rd party provider that charges a $1300 set up fee + $149 a month. This is on top of multiple other issues - inaccurate recording for payments, no customer data collection, faulty reporting mechanisms... etc! So many basic functionalities are either missing or flawed.

Pros

It seems good during the demo, and seems intuitive to use, but it's actually a mess when you get past the surface.

Cons

I've had to contact them several times because they are charging our guests MORE than our account shows! This is incredibly damaging to my company's reputation - and a serious waste of my staff's time as we have to get on the phone with Peek, again and again, to try and get these issues resolved.

Reasons for Choosing Peek PRO Tour Operator Software

I thought it would be a better reservation system - but they have failed to deliver several key components that were promised during the demo.

Reasons for Switching to Peek PRO Tour Operator Software

During the demo with Peek Pro, it appeared to be a superior system - but they have since failed to deliver many of the services promised in the demo. We've been told "that's something we're working on". The overcharging of our guests is actually fraudulent - and we are now having to consider a legal case against them. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE!!