• Pros

• "Great support, works with no downtime, priced well."

• "The iOS app is well maintained, polished, and works flawlessly. Integration with my website was painless."

• "Super easy to use and easily integrated into my current organizational platform."

• Cons

• "The software is great but was initially difficult to set up for my unique needs."

• "Disputes take too long to be handled / Statement payouts take more than one day / other then that all is good"

• "It's missing a few whistles and bells I would like to see. But, I've spoken with the development team and many of these updates are on the way..."

Browse Peek Pro Reviews

Hallie from Marietta Adventure Company

Great fit for our small rental & shuttle operation. Huge time-saver, very happy.

As mentioned above, we are saving a LOT of time answering fewer phone calls regarding booking kayak trips or questions about the kayak trips. The automated emails also help make sure that people don't miss their reservation, and they get a reminder of things they should bring and what time they need to be there, and we don't need to put in any extra work to make this happen. I put a lot of time into the initial set-up, but that was expected. It's very easy to use. I haven't had to call for support, but I would expect them to be very helpful if needed. Also, there is ultimately not much cost to do this. Peek charges a percentage on each booking (currently 6% i think), which most operators, including ourselves, add as a booking fee to the customer (which is pretty typical nowadays, so I don't have an issue with it). There was no additional set-up fee. I'm very happy. I was worried about how to integrate into Quickbooks on the accounting-side, but I've figured out some methods to enter the Peek sales that aren't very complicated.

Pros

Peek Pro has allowed us to easily add our reservations to our website, allowing customers to see what's available and book online. We can edit the schedule as needed, and the best part is the reduced call volume in our otherwise busy retail shop. Rentals and shuttles are a small part of our business, so we needed to streamline the amount of time it takes to manage it. Peek has helped tremendously! There is a lot of capability to the system, and you may have to find a few work-arounds to best suit your business, but all-in-all, I've been really impressed with the capabilities. The software helps us avoid over-booking, and it also automatically sends customized emails to remind people when and where they need to be. So helpful! The support team for set-up were very thorough and helpful as well. Once you get the hang of it, you should be able to do most everything yourself, but the support team will help get everything set-up initially, which is really nice. They have options of how to set up different types of operations, so it's good to have someone to work with.

Cons

No major complaints yet. Make sure you check through the email settings before you start using it, we had a few default emails that were still auto-sending that we should have customized sooner than we did, and I overlooked that they were sending out. There are a few small things I'd like to see updated eventually, like being able to customize and/or remove payment types (remove cash, for example), and also I'd like some more complex options for programming discount codes.

Response from Peek Travel

Replied July 2019

Hi Hallie! Thanks so much for writing this detailed review. It's been an absolute pleasure working with you, and we're so glad we've been able to streamline your business and save you time !

Kevin from Schmidt Show Tiki Tours

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Exactly what I was looking for in a booking system for a tour company.

Sales team was extremely helpful and honest, giving me an excellent overview of the capabilities of the software. They let me play with the software BEFORE the demo so I had time to figure things out and ask specific questions. Any time I had followup questions the onboarding/training support was lightning fast.

Pros

Easy to understand. Overall configurability. Excellent mobile app. Built in waivers. Built in reports. The ability to do point of sale. Full control of cancellations, refunds, emails, etc. Advanced pricing and availability rules. Potential to integrate with other marketing software. Ability to do manual bookings. The list goes on and on...

Cons

Sometimes things can be difficult to find. The placement of important/frequently used buttons needs to be re-thought out a bit. Sometimes when you delete things there are still references to it in other places, which then requires a bit of extra cleanup. It also would be helpful to have a small info button next to certain things that helps explain/teach the user.

Reasons for Choosing Peek Pro

The right mix of functionality and simplicity to be able to quickly and easily support myself. They also waived certain fees due to my level of software experience, they knew they were not going to have to hold my hand.

Response from Peek Travel

Replied September 2019

Hi Kevin! Thanks for the detailed review. Great to hear you're enjoying the long list of features and it's been easy to understand. Your suggestions are much appreciated as we are constantly working to improve. Keep reaching out to us as questions come up! We're here to help :)

Norm from Norm Hann Expeditions

Great Booking System, Easy to Use

The service and support has been excellent! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] / Live Chat has provided prompt service that has solved my problems.

Pros

I love how user friendly this software it. It is really intuitive and I can update and add things really easily. The system flows really well. I also love having the waivers built in and creating client manifests for my trips and courses.

Cons

I find it challenging to invoice clients for physical products like paddleboards, paddles and merchandise. As a Canadian company some of the templating and notifications for clients are US based.

Reasons for Choosing Peek Pro

Ease of use, built in waivers.

Hunter from Max Charters

Industry: Maritime

Great system and great support

Pros

Peek Pro makes it very easy to keep all information organized and in one place. Everything from the automated emails and integrated waivers to the phone app make everything very simple.

Cons

When I initially began working with Peek I was going to have them build my website as well. It was inexpensive but I was not thrilled with the quality of the site they put together. I have since switched to a site built on square space.

Response from Peek Travel

Replied November 2019

Hi Hunter, thanks for the review! Great to hear that you've been utilizing the many features we provide and that everything's been easy to use. if you ever need anything, we're here! :)

Mike from High Mountain Sports

Lots of Bells and Whistles with lots of bugs and loose ends that leave you wanting more

Pros

It allows people to make reservations. It works well on most websites. You can embed it or link to their site. They have humans to answer the phone and relatively short hold times when doing so. Most of the Customer Service Agents are very polite and concerned about your issues. They are great at making you feel like they care about you.

Cons

They include taxes in the price of our tours and rentals. But, then include a section called "Taxes and Fees" but only include their fees. This makes us look like we are charging more than we advertise. When asked about this I was explained that it was easier for them this way. We can generate a special report if we want to see it subtracted. I don't think they see the point. They allow holiday rates, but those holiday rates cannot be increased by a dollar amount to match your policy. They can only increase by a percentage. This is just one of many feature requests we have been waiting to see. They spend more resources on talking to customers than they do fixing the issues customers face. We have called in for many things over the months and can always talk to a Customer Service Agents. And they are good at understanding your frustration and try hard to help relieve the situation. The issue is that they cannot actually fix your problems. At this point we have 2 actual bugs reported that are effecting our in-season sales. They are working on the problems at least but it's been over 2 weeks since I filed a serious report, and over 2 months since filing a less serious one. That one has presented itself again since filing it. Peek actually bought our previous rental software company and ditched their software which had features we relied on. Since then we have been doing our best to get by with lesser software. I hope we can find a better solution.

Alesha from Helvetia Winery

Best Customer Service EVER

#1 booking software program.

Pros

This software was a complete godsend when it came into my life while I was doing marketing. We provided wine tours to individuals and typically downloaded their information to put into our emailing system. The old software we used to use was clunky and complicated. Peek pro was fantastic, the thing I liked most about them is that you had the ability to either pay for the software yourself, or include just a small fee with every booking you received. Also, let's talk about how absolutely AMAZING their customer service team was. If I ever had any sort of problems they got back to me within an hour, and often times with their online chat support they were back to me within minutes. I would highly recommend this software to anyone.

Cons

Honestly, I can't say one thing that I didn't like about this software, it is perfect for large and small business, and even has an eCommerce area where you can sell merchandise.

claudia from Costa Rica Explorer

Peek in Costa Rica !!

online calendar on website, no high fees, easy system for team.

Pros

The best part is this software is designed for the user, cheap and can be used in Costa Rica. This tool will be of great help for waivers, payment hold and organizing offline bookings. No monthly fees means a business like ours that is just starting can grow into Peek Pro and progress the old school methods and accountanting from the beginning without investing too much time. Their team is fast to respond and quick to help, usually I don't like email spam but peek training spam was very helpful. Made my questions more specific and less about general use.

Cons

Peek Software has yet to create spilt payment and deposit on one, though they are working to improve it. Also the waiver signature would be ideal on the waiver info when downloaded. Though really are more good thing than bad.

Reasons for Choosing Peek Pro

works in Costa Rica for the payment processor and the fees are minimal. Also looked nicer to operate, and was after doing trail runs with over 4 others software systems.

Response from Peek Travel

Replied November 2019

Hi Claudia! Thanks for the review. It's awesome to hear how Peek Pro is helping with the day-to-day of your business. It's been wonderful working with you and please feel free to reach out if you need any support :)

Jonathan from Robinia Courtyard

Robust Platform that is Easy to Use!

Overall, the experience was quick, efficient and already effectively increasing revenue.

Pros

The software is very easy to build, scale up and launch. After three days and two phone meetings we were up and running with no changes made to date! Revenue is already flowing in and has paid for itself!

Cons

Once you get past the extremely small hurdle of seeing how your rental product fits into the flow of the Peek platform, it is all smooth sailing.

Reasons for Choosing Peek Pro

Similar business was already using the software. From a end-user perspective, we enjoyed the navigation and overall process for booking through Peek, so it was a done deal after the pricing structure was discussed.

Response from Peek Travel

Replied December 2019

Hi Jonathan! Thanks for the awesome review. Our goal is to make the set-up process as easy as possible, so it's great to hear that the experience was smooth sailing. We're thrilled that you are already seeing the revenue flowing in!

Meredith from Colorado Nature Tours

Peek Pro Review

Staff is extremely nice and helpful. They made the process of installing their product into my site painless.

Pros

Easy to use and has all the features I need for my business.

Cons

There is nothing that I didn't like about this software.

Response from Peek Travel

Replied November 2019

Hi Meredith, thanks for the feedback! It's wonderful to hear that peek pro has all the features you need for your business. We're always here if you need anything :)

Dee from Blairsville Galaxy Bowling

Great Service

We are booking more parties with less problems since using Peek Pro.

Pros

The ease of use, customer friendly, and low cost.

Cons

Have not found any cons yet only pluses now that our customers can book any time.

Reasons for Choosing Peek Pro

Peek employee's were very friendly and helpful, and showed me how easy it would be to use.

Response from Peek Travel

Replied December 2019

Hey Tyler, it's been an absolute pleasure working with you. We're thrilled to hear that you've been able to increase your bookings with fewer problems!

Ruth from Caliente Hot Glass Studio

Industry: Fine Art

Great value, amazing support!

Peek Pro streamlines our booking process and allows us to focus on running a business while also allowing customers to book at their leisure. Their support team is top notch too.

Pros

I love that Peek doesn't have a monthly subscription fee, and their credit card fees / booking fees are very reasonable. They have extensive help articles and 24/7 chat support. The onboarding and support teams really go the extra mile to make sure it's a good experience for you. The software itself is very flexible and thorough. It's web based and also a mobile app. I predominately use the web. It has resource management to keep from overbooking and has options for activities to start at specific times / intervals, as well as a setting to stop accepting bookings x hours before the activities start and allows you to black out dates without removing the activities from your calendar. The reporting features are easy to use and they also send you a weekly snapshot of your activities and forecast for the month. Overall, Peek Pro saves me a lot of time by taking care of the entire booking process for me, and increases the amount of bookings we receive because customers can book online 24/7.

Cons

The calendar can be tricky and isn't as flexible as I'd like. You create your activity first then go to the calendar to add the activity. Once it's added if you want to change the slots you basically have to delete the entire thing and do it again. I end up adding the same activity 3 or 4 times to get it right, but once it's done, it works awesomely. There isn't an option for auto-generated or weekly reports nor an option to set the beginning of the week (our week starts on Monday, not Sunday) so each time I run a report I have 5 or 6 extra clicks before downloading the file. I also haven't been able to connect it to quickbooks (desktop version).

Response from Peek Travel

Replied October 2018

Hi Ruth! Thanks for your kind words. It's great to read that you've been utilizing both our helpdesk articles and our 24/7 Partner Support team. We always want our Partners to be in charge of their own business, and use our software to do so.

Marc from Edge of the World Tours (EOTW Tours, Inc.)

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

We have been using Peek Pro for our tour business for several months and could not be happier.

The automation of so many functions that used to be manual without any deterioration of customer experience (and likely an improvement) has been invaluable.

Pros

- The account rep. who sold us the product, having been a tour guide for many years himself, truly understands our needs and has gone above and beyond to ensure our satisfaction. With reps like him working for them this company will likely do very well. - The migration and on-boarding to this software was very easy and seamless. - The support team has always been incredibly knowledgeable, kind, helpful and available when we need them (in contrast to many technology companies in my experience). This is incredibly valuable as our livelihood depends on our ability to address problems promptly as they arise. - The product itself is very intuitive and easy to use and seems to have applications for everything we need as a tour business. And if we find that there is something that can be improved they seem very open to feedback and always looking to improve the software. - Adopting Peek Pro as our booking software has automated and simplified so many aspects of our business that formerly had to be done manually and the end result for our customers is service that matches or exceeds what they previously experienced. As small business owners with families this is invaluable in terms of the time freed up and the stress relieved. - The ability to create pick up zones with associated pick up times is an incredibly valuable function. - The company appears to be developing a presence on the demand side with Peek.com, which will be incredibly beneficial as this develops traction.

Cons

On occasion, when reception is poor (as it can be when you are out on tour) the system can be a bit slow, though this has not happened often.

Response from Peek Travel

Replied October 2018

Hi Marc! Thank you for writing such a nice review of Peek Pro. We are always listening to our Partners feedback, and building the features that add the most value for them. It's great to see these features have been helping you the way we hoped they would. Also, thanks for the feedback on your account rep has been - looks like we'll need to take him out to dinner to celebrate. We understand that with poor reception, it can be difficult to use the internet. Did you know we have an offline mode to our app? You can still view your manifests and booking details, check in your guests, and have your guests sign waivers. If you need any help on using this just reach back out to our team. It's been a lot of fun working with you and your team and we're looking forward to crushing it with you for the coming years.

Kyle from Sourced Adventures

Best tour/activity software around

We have been using PeekPro for around 2.5 years now and it has been a fantastic experience. I can't say enough good things about the team and software. There is a lot of competition out there now and to me what really sets Peek apart is the user experience -- Both on the back office side and customer facing side. We need software that is powerful with tons of features but also relatively easy to learn and use. You could have a back office staffer up and running with relative ease, which cuts down on your training time and gets them up to speed quickly. As far as features go, it's extremely robust and they're constantly releasing new features that help us streamline our operation. I've tried everything out there and for me without a doubt Peek is the winner, it's the most well-rounded platform with the best UI/UX and the team behind it. Look no further!

Pros

- User experience - Easy of use - Advanced pricing features - Inventory management - Promo codes - Channel management & marketing - Customizable and advanced booking flow - Conversion tracking features

Cons

They're continually improving the software so naturally there are things that are constantly being fixed, improved and updated which you should expect from any software. That being said, there are no *real* cons to speak of. Any cons I might have had in the past they have fixed and/or they've added those features.

Response from Peek Travel

Replied October 2018

Hi Kyle, Thank you for your review! It's always awesome to hear your feedback so we can improve our software for you and the rest of our Partners. We definitely pride ourselves on our future-proof software, and it's great to see you notice that.

Mike from Tours & Crawls of Annapolis and Baltimore

We've seen a 25% increase in clicks to conversion to sales!

We've seen a 25% increase in the conversion of clicks to sales! More to follow on that later. We switched over to Peek after spending 10 years with Zerve. We were in fact one of Zerve's first customers outside of NYC, making us one of the first tour companies in the country to move to an online reservation platform! While being forced out of necessity to make a switch was not ideal, we did our due diligence, checked out EVERY major platform on the market, compared each and decided that Peek offered the best combination of features and value. And, we have not been disappointed. Peek's integration team did a fantastic job of moving us over onto their platform. Their development team has been responsive to suggestions and has been steadily adding more and more useful features in a timely manner, and the customer support team has been great with answering questions and addressing problems as they occasionally arise. As I mentioned at the outset, we've seen a 25% increase in the conversion of clicks to sales! After much research and consideration, we have determined that this is due to the ease of use of the mobile and web platforms. A customer can literally book a reservation in under a minute! They can book so quickly that they don't even have time to second guess themselves. Needless to say, as a leader in the tour industry who has been utilizing online platforms since the beginning, we are thrilled with Peek and its platform!

Pros

Ease of use. Speed at which reservations can be made by customers. Tech support. Conversion rate of clicks to sales.

Cons

Response from Peek Travel

Replied October 2018

Hey Mike, A review like this from you is amazing! We are thrilled you've seen such an increase in your conversion of clicks to sales. As you said, our developers are always working on more features to help operators like you, and seeing such definitive growth in your business because of our product is incredible. You know you can always reach our Partner Support team 24/7 with any ideas for features.

Nancy Hadeed from Antigua Rainforest

Very Helpful

As mentioned I have been looking for a sotware that will assist us in selling our product as well as an internal reservations system. This has worked for both. Loving it!!

Pros

I have been looking for a booking software for the company that I work for for years. I have used a few but after a year I discontinued using it because they never met the needs of the business. Peek Pro is amazing. It is so easy to use and set up. I enjoy navigating through the process of booking tours as well as the back of house setting up tours. I can't wait to utilise it in its full capacity.

Cons

There has been a few glitches. In the beginning it kept saying that all tours were booked. I had a few people call me asking me if we have availability, because when they book online it says full. We rectified it. I still have some problems setting up new tour times and when I went to the support team I never got an answer back.

Response from Peek Travel

Replied September 2019

Hi Nancy! It's great to hear that you're loving the software. We're glad that it's been able to help with both your reservation system and sales. Thanks for the feedback about the Support team - we'll be sure to pass it along!

Michael P

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Couldn't imagine my business without it.

Pros

We were with several of Peek's competitors but were always looking for a better fit. We have been with Peek now for several years and we aren't on the look out any more. We started with them shortly after they launched, and there were some growing pains at first but in retrospect, it is really stunning how much they have grown and how often they roll out new features and functionality. I have found through the years that if I have a need for the software to do something completely new, all it takes is for us to mention it to the Peek team, and fairly quickly our issues are addressed, and a solution is implemented. I have never worked with another team that is so responsive to customer suggestions. Peek is invaluable to our everyday operations and is so integral to our growth and my sanity that I could not imagine working without them.

Cons

My only complaint is that there are so many new features rolling out that sometimes I cannot keep up. However, I am aware that the issue may have more to do with my own issues and not be a reflection of Peek at all.

May 2015

Shelly from Philly Bike Tour Co.

May 2015

Most Excellent Booking Platform!

I switched to Peek Pro from Get In Sell Out about 2 months ago, and there's no looking back! I love the clean look of Peek and the ease of use for both my customers and on the back end. Their setup fee was nominal, and the operating costs are flexible. All of the credit card processing is done seamlessly through Stripe, unlike with GISO where folks were redirected to PayPal. Also since Peek is just a little pop up on the screen, our customers don't actually leave our website when they're booking a tour. Another thing that's helpful on the backend is being able to input a customer's credit card when they call in. Our previous system was to send a paypal invoice. Everything is streamlined and just makes sense. Customer service has been nothing but friendly, prompt, and helpful. One con I have right now is regarding private tours. With GISO, I was used to being able to set up a private tour and link the customer directly to that tour. With Peek, you can easily set up a private tour, but you need to link the customer to a calendar that they then have to select which date they want to book. This also means that I can't have multiple private tours on that calendar... especially since the pricing is usually different for each private tour. So, for every private tour we book, we need to add a new tour with a new description and a new price AND make a new calendar that only has that tour on it to be able to link our customer to it. It seems like there simply "must be an better way!" Another feature that I would love to see is to open up the bookout window for tours once they are already booked. We require guests to book a tour at least 48 hours in advance. This is to make sure that one of our guides are available. So, if it's March 1st today and someone books a tour for March 20th, we make sure a guide is available, no problem. Now on March 19th, someone looks at our website, sees there's a tour on the 20th and wants to reserve it. It seems to me that it'd be pretty easy to have an algorithm that was something like: "If 0 people have reserved this tour, let customers book up until 48 hours before start time. If 1+ people have reserved this tour, let customers book up until 2 hours before start time." I was informed that the Peek team is constantly working on features and updates, which makes me hopeful for both of these issues. As it stands right now, I am 100% happy with Peek and these changes would just be bonuses.

Brad from Sail Peoria!

Excellent Customer Focus

After volunteering for a well-known college senior business class project, the primary focus for business improvement was the need for a web-based reservation system that was customer friendly. Peek worked with me to make the customer experience with the reservation process as user friendly as possible. I have since received many unsolicited comments praising my website and reservation system. Mission accomplished!

Pros

I've looked at other tour operator software and tried a couple for a short while. What impresses me about Peek is that they strive to give you exactly what you need to operate your business. I've watched them over the past couple of years as they continue to add services and capabilities as customers request them. The others pretty much tell you it's their way or the highway - take it or leave it. So I left them!

Cons

I had to think about that one for a minute. I guess I would say that their smart phone apps could be better. They don't have a lot of the same functionality as the website has.

February 2016

Chase from Virginia Beach Horseback

February 2016

30% increase in sales in the first 2 months!!

I am the owner operator of Virginia Beach Horseback, the only destination in the United States where you can rent horses and ride down the beach on a resort beach. We tend to place in the top 5 websites for "Riding horses down the beach." With this being said, it was a necessary business move to strategize a better way to capture more customers by making it easier for them to reserve online through our website versus only being available for phone calls and manually plugging in reservations ourselves. Within my first two month of using Peek Pro, our business saw a 30% increase in sales. Now, not only do we have the advantage of people discovering us online and buying ticket, this has helped make it easier in reaching our full capacity during stronger seasons of the year. The setting up process if very simple and easy. Having things established on your website is all dealt with by the staff to ensure it's fully functional. Within a few hours time frame we were able to convert the company to the new reservation strategy, and it fortunately became a win-win for us in the long run. I would like to say what really makes this company the only company of its kind, is the cell phone application that integrates with the desktop computers while phone calls are being answered and reservations are being plugged from the back end. My managers are able to see exactly what the schedule is and where new people fit and be plugged and chugged into the cell phone app, allowing my 20+ person staff at all times to know exactly what's going on. As an owner, it is important to know what you are making every day. The freedom of not always being on the job is necessary when thinking about the next best move to make when advancing your business. Whether on the job or not, we know exactly what we make in cash as well as credit card sales. Hands down, I'm very happy with the service and speedy customer support responses. Alex Seidler is a great, well-spoken gentleman and I am glad to have crossed paths with him to convince me to try the service out. I recommend this to anyone who owns a reservation-based company. I honestly feel the internet is where all things are going these days. It is important to catch up with the times and Peek Pro can make it happen for you!

Emil from TES Tour Baku

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Less human work, more automation!

We wanted to get rid of excel sheets and papers, to spend less time to organize the tour in the back stage. It was exactly the software that we were looking for. And yes, it was really long time for us to find the Peek Pro. But as it was said in our preverb: "Late" is always better than "Never"!

Pros

First, we can control the number of attendees of our tours, archive the customer information, calculate the income, track paid & unpaid tickets. So there can not be any overbook situation. It gives us chance to integrate the software to our website, which allows us to make direct online sales, even we are a non-USA and non-EU company. Many reporting forms, which helps You analyse the statistics. After learning and using the software, we understood that there are much more useful aspects of the Peek Pro software, which we really did not even think about that before. If to say shortly, it is the only software which answers our needs to operate punctual and smooth as a local tour provider. P.S. Very helpful support team, which acts really quick!

Cons

We look forward to see Peek Pro more useful for the multi-day tours. It is very useful to use it for our day trips, but not yet for the multi-day tours.

Greg from Happy Flights Parasailing

Has helped us grow

We're a small business with no dedicated admin staff - Peek Pro has been invaluable for us and a key factor in the sustained increase in our online booking numbers. As a parasailing operator, bad weather sometimes forces water activities at our location to be closed at short notice, and being able to quickly deal with customer notifications, rescheduling and refunds is a feature of Peek Pro that we find particularly useful. Have to also mention the wide variety of business reports that can be generated - just so vital and no way we would be able to capture this useful information ourselves.

Pros

Fits in with our work flows, business practices and way of doing things - Peek Pro adapted to our business, we didn't adapt our business to the software. Excellent customer support and easy to use by staff not comfortable/familiar with business software.

Carl from Fish Finders Private Charters

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

This software makes life easier and converts more sales.

I can run my business sales more automated and spend much less time on the phone. This software brings my business up to date and into the mobile and electronic marketplace.

Pros

I like that I can run and even configure the software from my phone in the field. I like that I can receive text confirmations and even confirm or decline reservation requests with a quick text code reply.

Cons

Scheduling time off for a resource or guide is tedious. I need to either cancel an entire chunk that I scheduled (I usually schedule a month or more blocks) OR I need to go into each activity one at a time and remove the resource or guide for every day and every activity that the guide or resource is not available. It would be MUCH easier and faster if I could just enter a date range to make a resource or guide unavailable and would take a few minutes rather than a half hour or more to schedule a vacation or illness for guide. I have made this feature request many times as I'm sure others have but obviously must be very challenging feature to add.

Carrie from Atlanta Movie Tours, Inc.

Business Changing Software

There are many times in business when you know you made the right choice and never have I felt that more often than with Peek Pro. We made the change from Zerve at about 4 years in business and roughly 2 years on Zerve, approximately 4 months prior to their mass-exit from the industry. We narrowed between many of the top tour ticketing software options and finally picked the winner...Peek Pro. There were a number of major qualifiers for this, including ease-of-use for admin, guides and guests, integration, cost, reporting, promotions and a big one, development. With the exception of a few items that many of the systems, including Peek Pro, hadn't fully fleshed out, they hit high marks with more than enough and a big one was development. We love seeing that items on our list are being ticked off monthly rather than waiting years. Customer support through the website tends to be quick and the FAQs are super helpful. Generally we can find most of what we need and have had very few glitches, more often than not they are tied to a wholesale or other integration, not specifically Peek Pro. Highly recommend!

Pros

Ease of use, active development, cost, support, reporting, promo options

Cons

A few things are sent out prior to really solid beta where things are removed that were there previously, but they are added to development for improvements to come through soon

Timothy from Founding Footsteps

Small Business Lifesaver!

Peek PRO tour operator software has been my booking program since my company began. Since that day, I have received COUNTLESS calls asking me to switch. Peek PRO is the only company that is so confident in their product, they don't charge a monthly fee. The value I've received is unmeasurable. Their small, one-time setup fee is not just the by far the best purchase I've ever made. I wouldn't be able to operate my business without them. Due to their ease of use, in less thanks a year our company grew from #70 on TripAdvisor to #4!

Pros

They provide numerous services without charging a fee. They made it possible for me to begin a business. I would need a huge staff of people to cover all of the areas that peek does for free.

Cons

I can't think of any.

Joseph from Conservancy of Southwest Florida

Industry: Environmental Services

Once you learn how to use it, the program is incredibly easy to use and has unlimited customization

Quick and simple process to book every aspect of our tours. From employee or volunteer scheduling to customer bookings, I love this company and its product.

Pros

The ease of personal use along with the ability to tailor the system to your needs. I am in love with this program because of how much information can be gathered from your consumer. However, by far the greatest single attribute about this program is the customer service. The reps that this company hires are very professional and easy to work with. They have an answer almost immediately or will try to find it and follow up with the correct answer. Be it 11:00AM or 9:00PM, I get a speedy response regardless if I call or message. I love working with this company

Cons

In the beginning of using and customizing for your own company, it can be a bit daunting and confusing trying to figure out how to work it.

Alison from Historic Denver Inc

I have been using Peekpro for over a year now, the product and help chat feature are both wonderful.

Ease of use, easy to train guides, enjoy the support team

Pros

The software is easy to use, I have trained retired guides with limited computer skills to use it, and anytime I have an issue, the help chat feature has worked with me to solve it. They are quick to respond, very helpful and if there is a problem they can't solve, they send it on as a suggestion to the software developers. Their widget is easy to integrate into my website, and I can create custom buttons for unique experiences that I want to highlight. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for easy to use software that has a "can-do" attitude support team.

Cons

I have run into a couple reports that I would like it to run that have been challenging. Their standard reports are great, but sometimes creating a specific report can be a little bit cumbersome.

Kerim from Intercambio Catracho

It's totally worth it...

Pros

We are from Central America, by far we were looking for a tour operator software that would adapt to our tours, and the payment was quick and easy. As you will know in our region it is somewhat difficult to develop a reliable system for our clients. We had rough times here. No clients showing interest in doing tourism especifically in Honduras. For this reason we chose Peek Pro, it is reliable, we can update the information of our tours in real time, the payments are received a few days later after we served the tours, they are working so hard in new features that can be applied to our business and the most important thing is managed by humans. Now, we are on the way to have better ROI, its a relief to have a good tool to promote our business.

Melissa from SFBBC

Industry: Maritime

Need more time each day?

When I first started with Peek I was on the live chat weekly for help in learning the nuances of the system. They always worked with me to teach me how to do it myself, although there are some functions that I have them do for me and the great staff are always willing and able to help. I especially like the responsiveness.

Pros

Peek is automated to a point where I receive alerts when customers buy. Those customers receive automated notices with instructions about their tour.

Cons

I do not use Peek for large group tour payments. The customer wold be paying a high percentage booking fee and I loose part of my payout. I only take deposits for large group tours in the Peek system.

Caleb from North Coast Surf School

Good Partner to Have

They have the activities bookings nearly perfected. Make sure to communicate correctly and learn the dashboard.

Pros

They have the technology needed to make complete your bookings. Their system has very few errors. You can instantly refund any customer through the app. This is the company that also received all of ZOZI's best before they went out of business.

Cons

Do not think they can help all of your problems; you have to remember that you are a partner with them and they can not read your mind. If you are the type of business person, who does not take responsibility for your actions? You will not work well with them.

Ryan from Electric City Escape

Frustrating at certain times and great at others

Pros

Really like the manifest and the ease of making a bookings and taking payment. We also enjoy the reports and analytics that we can tie into the software.

Cons

Gift cards and promos not in love with at all. Not the easiest to set up and we have run in to several problems in the past. When we switch from Zozi to Peek, I do not know why you could not transfer all our data into yours so we had our entire year of reports within one system. Really was not happy with that and now we can not access ZOZI reports anymore. Those reports are so important to understand the growth of our business to generate more business for us and you. We also feel like their are so many steps to complete any tasks. It took a really long time for us to feel comfortable with your booking system. There are things you all are better then zozi for sure but you also need to learn from their setup that made them so simple, clean, and productive.

Joseph from Grim Philly Twilight Tours

Peek Pro: Nothing Short of Exceptional

My name is Joe Wojie; I am the founder of Grim Philly and Grim Philly Twilight Tours. We employ close to twenty tour guides; the vast majority of whom are college history professors in addition to other professional staff, for 10 different walking, tavern, and riverboat cruises in the greater Philadelphia region. We have been voted best city tour on the PHL 17 Hotlist each year since our founding five years ago, and have been featured in a number of prominent media outlets including local radio, and nationally on Travel Channel. In searching out the most cost-effective and efficient administrative support to assist with regard to our scheduling, phone systems, ecommerce, website development, SEO, and various other business support systems we have narrowed the multiple tasks down singularly to Peek Professional; hands down. Customer service both to our staff and customers has remained top-notch and swift. Trainings have been provided complimentary on request to our staff, making early transitioning to their scheduling system and calendar seamless'and suggestions made by us for small improvements to their already intuitive system we have seen implemented. Enough positive things could not be said about every aspect of working with them since we have partnered together'and no amount of inquiry from sales reps of competitor companies with whom we have worked in the past or researched prior to moving to Peek could persuade us away from what has been a profitable, professional, and thus far nearly flawless relationship with a company who is well staffed, diligent, and has time and again proved to go to every length in providing the most solid and comprehensive services in the industry. It is fair to say that Peek Professional services have not been merely 'good,' or 'very good:' but have been nothing short of 'exceptional' in every capacity.

Seanalee from Saguaro Lake Ranch

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Great app and program to help us with our paddlesports business

Pros

This software is very user friendly and cusomizable. Great customer service too. We are able to book multiple varied trips - update or adjust the trips in an instant. People can book online or direct with us. Also takes the payment - cuts down on closing at the end of the day. Just a great product!

Cons

Not able to delete some unused activities ourself - however they will do it for you. If there is an issue with payments - we are unable to look in the back end to see if the payment went thru, however again - they have helped us over the phone.

November 2015

Allen from Backwater Adventure

November 2015

A Real Asset

Peek Pro has made my job so much easier! I have a very busy guided boat rental business in Florida with 2 locations. In season I was going out 3 times a day with 5 boats totaling 15 boats and 30 customers. I was handling all of this manually before Peek Pro which took up a lot of my time. Now, I drive people to my website and have them book online. Peek has places for me to communicate with the customer built right into the software. Customized (and better yet automated) booking confirmations, booking reminders, post trip feedback and review emails go out every time. I even get return emails from my customers thanking me for the tour and asking questions. My phone time booking and answering questions has decreased by about 75%. I love getting my new booking email immediately after my customers hit the booking button. Peek also sends automated emails and texts to my guides so they know who is coming and when so they can greet my customers appropriately. I use the reports feature a lot to see track sales and to identify the source to track marketing. The cost of the program is genius in that a small convenience fee is added to the customer (nothing to the business owner). I was skeptical, but I get very little resistance to the convenience fee (about 5%) and when I do I have the power to book manually so the customer doesn't have to pay the fee at all. My charge card fees to run credit cards was reduced by a half of percent with Peek's partner, Stripe doing all of the processing and they are timely with the deposits to my account. Overall I rate Peek a 4.8 out of 5 because they have a great product with great customer service and they continue to try to improve on everything they do for the customer and for the business owner. Allen E Florida

Rich from True North Axe Throwing

Great Software

Because of the unique needs of my business the first couple of iterations were a bit rough and I felt like the peek team rushed into the implementation way to fast. It felt a bit like they wanted me online so they could make money sooner despite the setup being wrong. In the end we were able to fix the issues with the software which now works great but, while very helpful, the team was a bit pushy and really rushed into launching an unpolished product.

Jaime from Rochester Pedal Ride

Great switch!

Pros

The customer service was top notch. It was very easy to communicate with them and they were great with all my questions.

Cons

I would love to be able to view my schedule as a full monthly calendar.

richard from Bodega Bay Sailing

Industry: Maritime

PEEK PRO saves me 25 hours of labor a month and gives my business a professional edge

I love this software and company! They truly have saved me 25 hours a month and I have been using the software daily for 3 years. The online booking has increased my business by 30%. The SFWE is easy to use and their customer support is great.

Pros

The online calendar, the money transfer, the customer support and the trip advisor followup

Cons

I have used the software for 3 years and some features that I wanted were not seen as a priority although they have been addressed now

Gaby from Poray

2 activities for one software

Pros

I can have tours and bike rentals, with one software, have a calendar and the widgets

Cons

the rentals software is not fully developed and we also have 2 branches and is a nightmare to set up every product to make the distinction for 2 locations . You cannot archive past activities uf they had bookings, so We have at least 2 unoque events every month so our list of activities is long and we cant erase them at least. We are located in Mexico, so we need to have 2 languages set up and so far we have to do everything twice and the widget format doesnt change to spanish, so our local costumers are not confident during the booking procedure.

Brad from Sail Peoria

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Peek Pro allows you all the control you want to run your business like only you know best!

Online booking for my customers. A greater majority of my customers prefer to do online booking rather than calling to schedule.

Pros

Peek Pro allows you to customize the customer experience to meet their demands while allowing you to run your business the way only you know what's best. I've tried other touring software that has looked good from their sales pitch, but THEY tell YOU how things are going to work regarding the customer experience. Wrong answer....

Cons

Their software is not as user friendly as I would like. I'm a business man with a small amount of knowledge about HTML editing. Thankfully, they are always very willing to help!

Gregory from US Bureau of Reclamation/Lake Tschida Recreation

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

So far as we transition from ZOZI to PEEK it is fantastic.

To new to answer.

Pros

The reporting system is what we need badly and it is very robust. I do realize PEEK is new to rentals and I will be patient. The checkout system is really easy and will be great for our customers. The speed of the system with response to data input is phenomenal. The numerous widgets so far is really nice and the integration for Google and Facebook is also super. The email system is also incredible. We came over to ZOZI from WebReserv and now to PEEK all in one year so this is a real challenge but I have been doing it from the beginning so it isn't too hard of a learning curve.

Cons

Not being able to sort the rental products alphabetically as well as all other widget data. Having to input pricing into the duration spots manually after the first one. Not having the option to open a season on 1 day yet restricting the 'Public' so they can't book a reservation for the next 7 days(this would be ongoing throughout the calendar days). Not being able to print out a list of campers for the week with starting and ending dates. Not being able to use 'BUNDLES' yet for rentals.

Josh from RippinLips

Peek's given me more reviews and helped me schedule more trips than other fishing operators!

Pros

I'm just a fishing guy my wife handles the books. Peek's mobile makes it so easy for me to pull up a trip. It's also so simple to sync my calendar. Taking payments beforehand and blocking time out is also easy, which is awesome because the weather always changes. Customers have given me so much positive feedback about the booking experience. A lot of repeat customers love Peek's ease of use and the ability to check my schedule frequently. I've gotten more reviews and scheduled more trips than guys that have been fishing for 20 plus years and I just started 4 years ago!

Erick from Pura Vida Packages

Awesome Solution

Its being a good business decision to move forward with Peek Pro, I would recommend it to anyone who could use this tool.

Pros

- The Team is easy to work with through the whole process. - Fair set up fee. No monthly fee. - Amazing booking flow and reservations system. - Easy to use on the back end. - Peek Pro Integrations are awesome!

Cons

- Nothing by now! Everything has been great!

Reasons for Choosing Peek Pro

The cost per month of Rezdy vs no cost per month with Peek.

Response from Peek Travel

Replied November 2019

Hi Erick, thanks for the review! It's been a pleasure working with you. We're here to help if you need anything!

Kenneth from Ghost Town Tours Jerome, AZ

June 2016

Team Peek deserve all the stars in the sky!!!

I opened my tour company Ghost Town Tours in Jerome, Az 06/13. We were just a few locals that wanted to share our love of Jerome, Az. with anyone that would listen. When we opened we had the oldest fashioned reservation system known to man, pen and paper. After our first busy season I realized the importance of online communication with my incoming guests. I found it overwhelming reviewing all the booking platforms. I had worked with several other startup reservation platforms and was very frustrated by the limitations and customer service. When I finally found PeekPro.com I was skeptical at first, but was quickly converted to their platform. Several of the customer service representatives (Madaline and Caroline) went above and beyond to help me with my unique tour schedule and requirements. They completely integrated the system so well that now, I have to make up an excuse to message them just to say hi!!! When ever I do have some type of brain malfunction, the ease and security of having a customer service representative just a chat bubble away makes a world of difference. My guests are having a better experience coming to Jerome. I can easily train all staff on booking new guests. If you are looking for a booking platform for your tour company, STOP! YOU FOUND THEM!!! Don't work hard, work smart!!!! These folks helped me grow from 2500 guests a year to over 10k guests last year. YES!!!! 4x increase in guests in 1 year using this platform. If you are a new tour company, don't waste money on booking reservations and waiting for customer service or platform integration. Join the family, they will treat you like gold!

Lisa from Angeli Carriages

Impressive Customer Service & Price Structure

I am co-owner of a carriage tour and special events service provider in Austin, TX. Outlay for sign up was returned three-fold in the first week. So, "check" for ROI. Now to the service experience. I don't know how to adequately express how pleased I am. And I'm not being compensated in any way for a review. Any tour operator with questions is welcome to email Angeli Carriages and ask questions. I'm a skeptic when it comes to tech and service providers. But PeekPro is solid software NOW, and I believe they are further developing it to improve ease of user edits. Our set-up fee included installation on our website, which was probably a deal-make/break for us. I kept expecting to hear about add-on fees for this or that - but there just weren't any. As in, none. The set-up fee covered all my many calls (I'm not tech savvy) to their tech support. Every single call answered my question, and typically was accompanied by an "Would you like me to help you do that?" response. Their tech support has been immediate, responsive and with a universal attitude that is as good as it gets. Re pricing - love their model - modest cost to clients, no discounted pricing to you, cc processing costs low and sourced with a well-known, reputable processor. I called all of our initial clients to ask them about their experience using our new online booking software, and got very positive feedback. We have been approached by other companies wanting to install online booking services on our website. This is the only company that checked all the boxes: very low cost to us/our clients, easy customer interface, and particularly - OUTSTANDING customer support.

Allison from Solid Surf Adventure

Great for rentals!

Pros

While searching for booking software I looked into Fare Harbor but I heard about Peek through another local surf camp that was using Peek. My experience with everyone from the sales team to onboarding to training has been great so far and it's been better than my expectations. I've found Peek to be very easy to use both in the front end for the booking flow and the back end for building it. The rentals platform is been great so far and it's only going to get better once the addons get working on it. I'm very likely to recommend PeekPro to a friend or colleague.

Cons

When I was looking into different softwares, it was clear Peek was the best one for rentals. I haven't been disappointed

Finis from French Quarter History and Ghostbuster tours

Great new productive changes

Very impressed with the new changes. I was pretty much satisfied before and now I'm very glad that I have chose p2b my service collector I guess you would call it on my webpage. Also I like the individual service in the event that I do need to speak with someone. In the past when I have to call I get instant service so you guys keep up the good work and if any of you out there need a collection service such as peek feel free to pass my name on to that individual company thank you again

Pros

Service

Cons

Mot enough business for them.

Philipp from CaboTrek

Peek is innovative and easy-to-use

Pros

I really like Peek's ease of use on the back end and in the front end with the customer booking flow. With Peek, you can customize the booking flow enough so that the customer knows exactly what to do. Peek also just rolled out bi-weekly webinars for product training, and I've gone to a couple. They're really helpful. I love how innovative Peek is they're always working on new features!

Ozair from bubble battles LLC

Peek Pro is a Game Changer!

We have a teaming building activities business and all I can say is, there was life before peek pro and life after peek pro. The amount of value that is added to your business for the cost that is associated with the platform, there is no better software or team of people out there for your ROI.

Pros

Simple, easy to use, great team backing you up as an extension of your own organization.

Cons

Sometimes the accounting on deposits can be a bit off when it comes to sales tax but once whole payment goes though everything seems to work out.

Response from Peek Travel

Replied June 2019

Ozair, color us flattered! Thanks for this awesome review. It's a pleasure working with you too :)

Jessica from Big Red Pedal Tours

Love Peek Pro! It has made running my business so much easier.

Pros

Automation of tour bookings on the calendar, ease of use (it's very intuitive), customer support is top notch!

Cons

That tour reviews aren't being shown publicly on our website. Rerouting of reviews of 4/5 or higher to Yelp or TripAdvisor is no longer possible. Though we are grandfathered into this feature based on when we signed up for Peek, I have to go through customer support every time I want to make a change to what page our reviews are being rerouted to, which takes time. Wish we could go back to how quick and easy this could be edited.

Lucie from Outdoor ESCAPES New Hampshire, LLC

Gets us more customers fast!

More sales and more time to guide, instead of in the office.

Pros

I like that I have the option to set up things on my website myself, and it's great to have customer support when I need help. Other advantages I like are the quality of widgets (makes our site look awesome), our ability to keep track of resources (guides, rentals, etc.), and the ease of sales (great timesaver in our office...we'd rather be guiding trips!).

Cons

The only cons I can think of are the occasional glitches that get fixed quickly when I message support.

Bob from Tahoe Mountain Guides

Peek has made booking mountain bike tours remarkably easy. Intuitive and functions easily.

The fact we can book from any device. This makes it easy for us and our customers.

Pros

The lack of maintenance. I don't have to worry about customers not able to book a tour. And if the customer doesn't have access to internet, I can book from my phone.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. Works when I need it. Integration into WordPress sometimes is a little goofy. But, nothing always works the first time.