All Peek Pro Reviews

Jeffrey

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2 - 10 employees

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed November 2020

Sleek customization + ease of use

Sinto

Hospitality, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2023

A wonderful Tour operator software

Peek is simple to use. They provide excellent customer support, which was very helpful when I was switching from my previous online booking provider.

PROS

I'm from India , and we searched for a tour operator software that would accommodate our trips and allow for quick and simple payment. As you are aware, it can be challenging to create a dependable system for our clients in our area. It was difficult for us here. No customers are expressing a desire to go, particularly to  Wayanad.  We chose Peek Pro because it is dependable, allows us to change the details of our tours in real time, pays us once the tours are completed, is actively developing new features that we can use in our company, and—most importantly—is run by people.. Having a decent tool to advertise our firm is a relief as we are now moving toward having a greater ROI.

CONS

Taxes are already included in the cost of our trips and rentals. But only put their fees in the "Taxes and Fees" section after that. I'm just being nitpicky when I say that I believe the checkout should be improved. The complexity of some of the screens varies, although not significantly.

Reason for choosing Peek Pro

Both my partner and I can easily utilise Peek's back end technology, and clients can easily use it on the front end. Peek is very simple to set up and offers excellent customer service. In general, we adore Peek since it's straightforward to use, has a beautiful interface, is simple to set up and configure, and has excellent customer service. Our questions are always promptly answered, frequently the same day.

Reasons for switching to Peek Pro

Our previous software was cumbersome and difficult to use. The best part of Peek Pro, in my opinion, is that you can choose to either pay for the software yourself or incorporate a little cost with each booking you receive. Let's also talk about how fantastic their customer service staff was. When I ever had a problem, they responded to me within an hour, and frequently, thanks to their online chat assistance, they did it in just a few minutes.

Melinda

Recreational Facilities and Services, 1 employee

Reviewed July 2023

My Business is sooo much better because of Peek Pro!

My overall experience has been amazing and super positive. [sensitive content hidden] helped me sign up and on board with Peek Pro. They were professional, detailed, organized and efficient. The times that I had video calls with them were super helpful and informative! I recommend them for their amazing customer service.

PROS

Sooooo... I really really really needed Peek Pro. I found out about this software about 3 weeks ago and I am in my 3rd summer season of renting paddle boards and kayaks at my local lake. I was having to manually double book customers with my website. It took forever and I often forgot a booking or two during the busy weeks. Opps! That will never happen again with Peek. I am booking more rental than ever and now people are finding where I launch from without having to call me confused!

CONS

There are a few things that I would change because my business is not a traditional one. I run and operate my own business so having set hours is a challenge for me. I wish that I could make changes to my schedule weekly without having to make a whole new season. I would like to be able to add a rental during my non-open times if I want since it is my schedule. I would like to change my equipment available much easier than many clicks. This is me just being detailed! Make some updates, but seriously, my life has changed for the better because of this program. I recommend it for anyone in my field.

Reason for choosing Peek Pro

You all found me. The differences were not big enough to make me want to reach out the the other company. Also, Peek Pro's widgets look way more professional in my opinion.

Reasons for switching to Peek Pro

Peek Pro can double and triple book based on my equipment available and Square's booking system is not that intelligent. :(

Dennis

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed March 2024

Overall Good Product

PROS

Ease of product setup. Overall functionality of the software.

CONS

Multiple excursions booked across multiple days with only show up on the calendar on the very first day of the booking. It would not show up for the rest of the days which often led to overbooking.

Reasons for switching to Peek Pro

The overall software just seemed not as advanced and the user interface was not as user friendly

Ronnie

Photography, 1 employee

Jury Is Still Out

My overall experience is that this product is not very user-friendly and extremely time consuming and laborious to use.

PROS

I like that you can have variations to your product

CONS

It is very cumbersome to use and the portal is confusing at best.

Reasons for switching to Peek Pro

the automation and the ability to add variations to my product. Eventbrite was WAY more easy to use and very user-friendly compared to this.

Carrie

Sports, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2023

Peek Pro was a game changer for our business!

Peek Pro has made my life easier. All of our bookings are in one place but divided by date. I can see who has paid or where they are on payments or if they have only given a deposit. Customers get automatic text and emails now which is saving me a ton of time. They helped me set up a promo code which was a wonderful addition. I feel our website looks more professional and things are easier for me to manage now!

PROS

I LOVED all the support from Peek Pro. They gathered my information and started everything for me. We would have zoom calls (which they recorded for me) and they would make any changes I wanted and help me learn how to do things myself. They were very easy to work with and even found a "work around" for something that I requested that wasn't in the normal way of doing things. They made sure I liked the visuals, that the information was correct, they were always asking if I wanted anything added or changed. They would give suggestions...just overall made this so easy for me. They even made sure I understood how things would work if someone cancelled a booking and I needed to refund them money. I couldn't be happier with the outcome and feel this is a big win for our business!

CONS

I don't have any cons at this time, things have been great.

Reasons for switching to Peek Pro

I wanted more payment options....deposits, credit cards, International sales, payment plans.I wanted automatic texts and emails to customers. I wanted the gift card option.

Casey

Peek Pro for a Treck and Hikeing company

PROS

It was incredibly easy to use program with an awesome onboarding team. we where up and running in 2 weeks!! This software saves takes the headache out of scheduling. From a built in texting, emailing, and payment processing.

CONS

As with any software that is mostly pre packaged the amount of customization can feel limiting, but in the end was way more robust than I first expected.

Reason for choosing Peek Pro

the services provided like the texting service, as well as the design elements made me fell like Peek Pro would be the better option for us.

Entertainment, 1 employee

Reviewed December 2023

A truly turn-key product!

PROS

The Peek Pro integration team is outstanding. They set up everything based on our needs and make changes as requested.

CONS

No cons at this time, this is our second business integration of the Peek Pro platform.

Reasons for switching to Peek Pro

We had both products for a year and with out a doubt, Peek was superior to the alternative.

Leo

Retail, 2-10 employees

Simple Bicycle rental platform

Peek Pro basically set it up behind sense. Not much for me to till the onboarding and learning part. Everything was expanded and understandable. Our onboarding person kept on us during the two week process to double check and triple check that we were comfortable this it all.

PROS

Simplicity, designed with our exact needs.

CONS

There is not much to not like. Maybe not have a direct account manager, but it hasn't been a big issue.

Reasons for switching to Peek Pro

Simplicity and wavier forms was the biggest reason to switch.

Don

Great People To Work With

[sensitive content hidden] were the best.!! Answered all questions Fixed whatever we felt needed fixing. Excellent follow up

PROS

Customer service was excellent during the set up

CONS

Nothing everything was great don't have any complaints

Better price. Great personal. Better overall product

Reasons for switching to Peek Pro

Time for a change. Peek offered more functions and benefits

Fritz

Sporting Goods, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2023

New user

awesome! great simple yet sophisticated software, and great customer service

PROS

The booking flow is extremely straightforward, and simple for the user. They are pretty much prohibited from making mistakes, and the interface is clean and not messy. For a new user, the setup team was fantastic and I didn't have to lift a finger, other than learn how to use the product. I was pulled in a million different directions at the time but they are patient and very nice and understanding

CONS

I would prefer that the customer had to read through the rental waiver first and sign it before they did the booking

Reason for choosing Peek Pro

I did not have a great experience talking with other reps, but Peek was fantastic

Marian

Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees

Review of Peek Pro

PROS

Peek Pro is going to help us stay organized, welcoming, and even financially sound.

CONS

The vocabulary used in the internal interface is not the same vocabulary we use, so it confuses me. I may be the only one. There's a huge learning curve, and the training was done by the trainer pointing out things in quick succession rather than me trying things as she guided. I didn't even know what questions to ask at the end of sessions, and mysteries I brought up in between still haven't really been answered. I have had to poke around a lot on my own and results from minute to minute vary widely. I've lost a lot of sleep.

Reason for choosing Peek Pro

I was poking around the internet for help and y'all noticed. I hadn't even gotten as far as finding other products. Your price was worth the risk.

Michaela

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Reviewed February 2024

[sensitive content hidden] is awesome!

PROS

They were very kind, professional, and were flexible with my client not being the best or most responsive

CONS

Nothing, have had a great experience. My client has made the process difficult but [sensitive content hidden] made it a dream process on the PeekPro end.

Kim

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1 employee

Reviewed November 2023

Go Travel with Kim LLC

The team are wonderful and friendly and were able to get me up an running in no time. Glad I found Peek Pro!

PROS

The user side of Peek Pro is quite attractive, with the design integration between web and phone making it simple to reserve a seat.

CONS

A couple of button functions that could be useful during the setup would be the calendar being viewable before selecting the type of pass they will purchase, as well as the shopping cart feature to purchase more than 1 pass in a single transaction.

Rena

Hospitality, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2021

Peek PRO booking software = smooth sailing for our boat business!

PROS

Peek PRO software is so simple and easy to use, and it makes our booking process seamless. The software ties into our website so well, and our customers always comment on how easy it is to book a sail with us. We appreciate the real time booking, calendar updates, automated confirmation/reminder emails and all the support that goes along with using the Peek system. Their customer support team is awesome, and always help us out in a timely manner. We truly couldn’t be in business without Peek PRO!

CONS

There are a few bugs or software quirks that we find from time-to-time since we rely on this system 100%. However, with that said, whenever we have an issue, the amazing Peek Support team helps us resolve it, or find another way to execute something, within a timely manner.

Reason for choosing Peek Pro

We chose Peek PRO based upon a similar business’ recommendation, and we are so glad we did!

Hi Rena, we're so glad this recommendation paid off and that you're finding Peek Pro useful for your business. We strive to offer the best platform for businesses like yours and continue to work on ways to provide the best booking system out there. Our customer support team is always available for any issue you may have so please keep contacting us if you ever have a question! Our features are designed with partners like you in mind so we're so glad to hear that you find them key to your operational needs. Please let us know if you ever have any questions in the future!

Replied March 2021

Rachael

Recreational Facilities and Services, 11-50 employees

Falls Short of Promises

We really wanted to love Peek, and spent a lot of time vetting the software before deciding. Lot's of promices were made as to its functionality, yet failed to deliver on them. It's a good system for a beginner or simple items, but if you want a flawless functionality that is robust and will take your business to the next level, then this is not the system for you. When you discover that the system can't do certain items they put in a feature request to happen sometime in the future. When you call customer support to ask for help and you discover it's a 10 step process to do something simple and you express your displeasure they just say "I'm so sorry the software is difficult for you to understand" Really? I've worked with and have built several different systems in my lifetime, and simple changes shouldn't be that difficult!

PROS

We moved to Peek after rigorous discussions with the company. The one thing it does over other softwares is the ability to book multiple pieces of equipment at the same time. We also like the calendar and manifest.

CONS

The software is inefficient and hard to manipulate based on needs, not to mention a lot more expensive then other softwares in this league. - Waiver Function is terrible. Can't search for waivers signed. Waivers have glitches and can get corrupted or just disapear. Support can't help find them either. - Can't apply discount to just certain items, it discounts the entire reservation. So if you discount a large group, then have to charge damages, the damages are then discounted. Also you can't override taxes & credit card fees. - Can't refund to store credit if guest drops a piece of equipment. You have to create a custom code per customer then email it to them. - Automatice Email & Text Message System is terrible! Can't customize text messages, so you have to send them to each guest individually. - System doesn't offer a waitlist feature. - They recommend using an ipad with their app so guests can sign waivers. However the app is the bare minimum so you constantly have to switch betwen the app and their web url in order to check in guests. Guests have to be given a booking ID at checkin to be able to sign and scan a QR Code. Using the URL on an iPad, you can't see the amount charged or amount owed as that section is cut off. It's very inefficient to have to use 3 different devises. A tablet for the app and URL, then a desktop to see the charges on the side of the screen. - Dynamic pricing and changing rates is combersome. Especially if you offer weekday, holiday, and weekend rates during different seasons.

Reason for choosing Peek Pro

They contacted us and made the pitch. We had an issue to resolve with current software and they were able to provide it.

Reasons for switching to Peek Pro

We switched for 1 reason only and that was so we could book multiple machines at the same time. However when you consider the functionality of the systems, Xola is a much better choice.

Gina

Reviewed July 2020

Possibly fraudulent - definitely misrepresenting their service and product

Terrible. Their 'free' digital waiver is almost unusable, and instead, they promote a 3rd party provider that charges a $1300 set up fee + $149 a month. This is on top of multiple other issues - inaccurate recording for payments, no customer data collection, faulty reporting mechanisms... etc! So many basic functionalities are either missing or flawed.

PROS

It seems good during the demo, and seems intuitive to use, but it's actually a mess when you get past the surface.

CONS

I've had to contact them several times because they are charging our guests MORE than our account shows! This is incredibly damaging to my company's reputation - and a serious waste of my staff's time as we have to get on the phone with Peek, again and again, to try and get these issues resolved.

Reason for choosing Peek Pro

I thought it would be a better reservation system - but they have failed to deliver several key components that were promised during the demo.

Reasons for switching to Peek Pro

During the demo with Peek Pro, it appeared to be a superior system - but they have since failed to deliver many of the services promised in the demo. We've been told "that's something we're working on". The overcharging of our guests is actually fraudulent - and we are now having to consider a legal case against them. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE!!

Else-Jean