• icon"The software integrates wonderful and seamlessly into our current website - no fussing with sending our members to an unknown website for registration."
  • icon"This product has been relatively easy to use. The token feature is going to be very useful for our organization."
  • icon"I like how comprehensive it is. I also like that we can incorporate other people as Admins to be able to view the people fro their group who register for an event."
  • icon"There are a few features that are missing for us, but once we report them they are willing to see which ones are possible to add in the future."
  • icon"Getting a trigger to fire without having to save the page multiple times is a challenge. Users keep getting error messages about refreshing the page, which they do to no avail."

All Regpack Reviews

Tami

Flexible system that can be used for much more than just registering users

Pros

Flexibility of the triggers, ease of building forms, initial strong customer support, overall ability to extend the tool to be much more than a registration system. I have set this up as a mini-Student Information System for a small school, tracking applicants, admissions data, student data and more. The ability to stage the release of various forms and emails makes that possible.

Cons

Would like it to do the following: 1. Enable triggers to change a user's status 2. Enable triggers to work with NOT logic and not just AND logic or ability to set up multiple trigger situations for a single form/email. 3. Ability to sort statuses. 4. Ability to have payment plans for paying that aren't forced (auto-bill). 5. Ability for an admin to login as a user to see what's happening in their account. 6. Make editing of an existing filter work better (it typically erases it and you have to start over). 7. Make it easier to unassign users from an asst. admin in bulk.

Response from Regpack

Tami, it's great to hear that Regpack has been a flexible solution for your organization and is giving you more value than you initially thought. Some of the features you'd like to see already exist! A client success manager is reaching out to you directly to go over this feedback to ensure you use the system to it's max potential.

Replied May 2018

Larema

Industry: Alternative Dispute Resolution

November 2022

Great Database and Payment System

I enjoy Regpack overall. I think the things wrong with the system are minimal compared to the hassle of not having Regpack to manage all of our clients. I look forward to further developments and have been very happy about some of my prior issues being addressed since first joining on. I always get excited about new features.

Pros

My favorite parts of Regpack are the triggered email features and the ability to sort and create reports on any of the information imputed. I also very much enjoy the payment portal and the customizable forms. Before coming to Regpack we only had fillable form to email from our website, so having the data populate to printable forms or to exportable spreadsheets was a game changer. It's also immensely helpful to have so many customizable report options, as you can run a report on any group for any fields.

Cons

There are a few quirky issues I have run into while using Regpack. For one, when sending emails with reminders for forms that have not been completed, it automatically includes a link to the form. Helpful, right? Except it doesn't actually login when showing this form, so I had a handful of parents who would follow the incomplete form link instead of logging into their account to finish their paperwork, then they got frustrated because they filled out the same form a ton of times, but it did not save because of this weird quirk in the system. Little things like that pop up every now and again. Users also complain about not being able to find the dashboard on occasion to make payments, so having a better way for a "payment due" window to pop up, even over incomplete forms, or having a ranking system in the back end for project setup where it shows a priority list of things to display (currently you can select dashboard, first incomplete form, or a specific form, but I think it would be neat to be able to prioritize which to show based on triggers, like show incomplete form UNLESS payment due type of system). Also, the phone number fields drive me up a wall. Breaking the number into 3 sections means you can't copy and paste a number into a field if someone asks you to update a form, people can be morons and put the entire number in one of the fields (parents do it ALL the time) and the phone number only field won't let you put parentheses around the beginning part of the number

Reasons for switching to Regpack

They basically discontinued all support for us, and their Reports were the absolute worst.

Terrible Customer Service Ruins Other Aspects of Regpack

The worst customer service. We're live and they're ignoring emails. So either there's a bug they don't know how to fix and won't let us know, or once you've paid, they don't care. I've spent this past week attempting to get help and I'd rather be stuck on the 405 at 5PM with the sun in my eyes and four lanes of traffic to cross to make my exit than deal with them. They are costing us time and money as we wait for them to get around to helping us. Dramatic? Yes. I get that. Have I sent more emails than anyone ever should to try and get mediocre help? Also yes. Their line is that they respond 'in the order the emails are received' but apparently they can't hire enough people to answer them in order in a timely fashion. I would not recommend this to anyone, unless you absolutely cannot afford anything else. And then go in prepared, add a few minutes to your morning meditation, practice deep breathing as you wait and wait and wait for help.

Pros

We purchased this software because it was much cheaper than other versions of membership management software out there, so perhaps I should've been prepared. The function of the Dashboard / Administrative side is a bit obtuse and glitchy at times, but overall usable.

Cons

It's the customer service that really kills you. Since there are still obvious bugs in the system, you'd think they'd have a customer service team who are interested in helping you iron those out. I've been working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to get everything set up, so initially responses were timely. However, once you go live they hand you over to their general support team, which does not respond sooner than 12 hrs unless you loop in [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and then you'll get one email back from them during the business day on time sensitive issues but no follow up. I looped in [SENSITIVE CONTENT] in an effort to get the bugs addressed quickly and she proceeded to ignore my emails until I looped in [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. At which point I received timely emails for one morning (ie: I sent an email, they responded, I sent another email, and they responded, and then back to the long wait time). I think the really disappointing aspect is that [SENSITIVE CONTENT] couldn't even be bothered to respond to my emails requesting help and following up, despite the fact that we're live and have a serious issue to fix. The support that finally responded to this issue told us to change a setting, but that setting is already correct. When I responded with this information, it's been radio silence ever since.

Reasons for choosing Regpack

It was the best price, and I foolishly thought that the reviews about bad customer service were hyperbolic.

Response from Regpack

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you've had some frustration with our Support team. Upon reviewing your feedback and locating the team members and account you're referencing, our management team personally reviewed the email threads and found that response times were generally within 2-6 hours from receipt. Additionally our Support team, Project Management team, and Sales team was in constant communication with you to provide explanation and context for your questions and to ensure you went live on schedule and with the resources you needed to be successful. If you have further feedback that our team can address personally, please let us know and we're glad to help.

Replied September 2021

September 2022

Best program out of the 3 I've worked with

I love it! The staff is fantastic, the system is user friendly and the families have had minimal issues with the new system.

Pros

The software is very intuitive and easy for a computer dummy, like my self, to figure out

Cons

This is very minor but there are a few features that I wish the system had, such as an option to choose how payments are shown. More nit picky issues than fundamental issues.

Reasons for choosing Regpack

The responsiveness of the inquiry and the attentive responsive to my initial questions.

Reasons for switching to Regpack

The first person that created our registration did a fantastic job but no one else could manage it but him. It became a dangerous situation for a small business to depend on one person. The second system I tried was the least intuitive thing I think I have ever used on a computer. Everything took a very long time to do and families kept getting kicked off the system and then were unable to log back in. A true nightmare.

Response from Regpack

Sarah - so glad we were able to provide a tool that you and your team, and your families, can use easily!

Replied September 2022

Madey

Love Working with Regpack

It is great, I enjoy using it.

Pros

I like the features that they have continued to add over the years. It has come a long way since we started using this in 2017. The customer support is always timely with issues and responses. They also are really good at checking in to make sure that you like using it and if we have any issues.

Cons

I wish that some things transferred over. For example, we use this to put on educational events, so sometimes a user may come to multiple events and not all of their information transfers. Not that big of a deal, it just would be helpful.

Reasons for choosing Regpack

Cost. Regpack offers what we need for a great cost.

Reasons for switching to Regpack

Cost and iMIS was very outdated.

Response from Regpack

Madey - so happy to hear you love using Regpack and our team gives you the support you need!

Rachel

February 2022

5 Year User

Subpar at best. For someone with automation/website design/coding/management experience I feel this program has away to go. I would appreciate and look forward to a more user-friendly experience in the future. Quicker support services would be a huge help.

Pros

Waitlist features, mostly customizable. I like that I am in control (for the most part) of what our registration looks like.

Cons

The support services. The timeliness and quality of these services continue to not be beneficial and unhelpful. 1-2 days is ridiculous especially when most problems arise during registration etc. Our parents/clients become very angry when we are not able to quickly help them and there spot gets filled...

Reasons for choosing Regpack

At the time it served our needs better. ACTIVE however has phone numbers, a chat service and a quicker support service from what I have heard and researched.

Response from Regpack

Hey Rachel, Glad to hear that you love Regpack gives you the ability to control the look and flow of your registration process. Regarding our Support, our average response time to support requests is 4 hours, not 1- 2 days. I hope you have taken advantage of our Q&A sessions we offer, which are 1:1 training calls that allow you to ask questions, learn your system setup, and understand how best to use the system.

Replied February 2022

Nic

Flexible Registration Software

Pros

Our programs require a lot of paperwork and info and regpack gives us the freedom to design what we need and more options than any company we talked to and the pricing is reasonable.

Cons

Can occasionally be slow to load and this is both a pro and con but the security is pretty good so it can log you out often and require additional security codes to log in.

needed more custom options

Response from Regpack

Nic - the beauty of Regpack is exactly what you described: the flexibility to build out your processes your way, not ours. Glad you are enjoying that!

Jean

A robust system that can accommodate the intricacies of just about any modern web based business

Overall after using the software for several months, there's almost no way we're going back to our old ways of using several different pieces of software to achieve a convoluted goal. There's no one place to view data, create events, get online payments securely, and create custom reports.

Pros

The customer service at the beginning is great. They have plenty of staff to review your needs and provide solutions. Offering video help tutorials are key, and they provide a bunch to you either that are pre-recorded or to your specific asks. Being able to incorporate this software on a WordPress website allows us to continue to have our brand and familiarity with a new user experience without ever leaving our website.

Cons

Maybe there are too many options right out of the gate. You may need a bit of hand holding through your first few projects. Being able to copy projects for future use is key. You're able to set a project to your exact liking then just use that as a template for your new projects. There is no phone support, but the online ticketing feature does provide great feedback in a day or two.

Response from Regpack

Jean, it's great to hear that Regpack has replaced several different software tools! Automating your process means saving time and working more efficiently! Good to know Regpack has been able to provide this for you and that in addition, can accommodate the intricacies of your organization's process.

Replied October 2018

Kiersten

RegPack Wins for Customer Service

I have been satisfied with my overall experience.

Pros

I love that I can create all of the forms I need, copy them over to similar projects, and get all of the customer service help that I need. I also really appreciate that feedback was heard and then implemented.

Cons

I think the aesthetic is really lacking and I think there are just some nuances that could be improved, like families only having to enter information once for their account and then can update as needed.

price

Response from Regpack

Kiersten- happy to hear you enjoy copying over project structures, as that is a huge time saver! Our support team is always happy to help!

Robert

November 2022

Regpack Review

Pros

What I like the most of this software is the accessibility to be able to create payment plans and the management of the information. It is very useful to be able to see where users are at and the reports are very functional.

Cons

I would say the navigation is a bit confusing for the products being at the bottom of the page and there are fields for filters that look jumbled a bit.

Response from Regpack

Robert - thanks for this great feedback. Happy to know that the payment plan tool provides a flexible way for your clients to pay you and you can get the data you need to manage your business!

Valerie

Best Solution So Far

Overall, it's the best we've used in the last 8 years out of the 5 we have tried. But it is somewhat complicated for the end user. I am constantly fielding phone calls and emails from parents who are having trouble finding classes, logging in, updating Child Profiles, etc. The Triggers also work for the most part, but definitely glitch often and I have to move 3rd graders from the 1st grade classes because they showed available. I have spent a lot of time learning this system and really hope they keep updating, fixing, and adding features because some things just seem elementary that are not available, such as the duplicate merging option, even Excel and Google have these funtions.

Pros

We love the ability to create different projects with different needs, such as registration. One project could be for camps that parents fill out and one for adults where only tickets are purchased. This is awesome given that we are a nonprofit and host many different classes, camps, workshops, and events. I also love the ease of access when creating discount codes, etc. I love that products can be categorized and bulk triggers can be added. Payment processing and report pulling is easy and fully customizable.

Cons

They took away the feature that counts quotas after a product has been paid for. It is very important, especially since COVID, that we only have so many students per class. This does not work as parents begin registration often, but never complete it. The password/login feature glitches A LOT! Parents end up getting frustrated and creating a new account instead of logging in because the Reset Password function almost NEVER works properly. There also is no way to Merge DUPLICATE accounts when this happens, and they charge per Active User, so I have some parents that have 2-4 accounts, and they are all active, taking up user space, costing us more money. I can't make them inactive because they have classes paid for and registered on each account. If you make them inactive, it pulls them from the rosters. There is also no way to BULK delete users that begin the registration process, but never complete it, you can't DELETE anything, not even Projects. I spend A LOT of time marking "Missing Names" as inactive so that they don't count towards User Quotas. Payments are easy, and pulling reports, however, if you want to issue a refund after 30 days, you have to log in to the separate BlueSnap Merchant Account because Regpack doesn't allow this. There also is no way to automatically change Age/Grade levels for students each year. If the parent doesn't update the Child Profile, the system doesn't either and will show a 5th grader in 5th grade for years.

Response from Regpack

Valerie, it's so great that you've been using Regpack for so long and see the value it brings to your organization. The flexibility of the software to work for a variety of different processes is crucial, especially in today's climate! I appreciate your feedback on the paid for product feature, which was something we deprecated this year. Quotas do still work, and we'd love to chat further about optimizing this for you! As a note, our pricing includes unlimited users, so you don't have to worry about paying for extra. The limitation for refunds in the system is 60+ days, and this is a restriction imposed by payment processors and not Regpack. We're always happy to help facilitate this process for you! We'd love to chat more about the login issues you are describing so we can help you and your parents resolve them.

Replied April 2021

Industry: Performing Arts

Robust product with lots of options, but some glitches

The discount structure of our program was so easy to set up in the system. We loved that part of it. And the autobilling and email automation saved us so much time!

Pros

Lots of different ways to set up your program with custom forms, payment plans, and automations. This software is great for a wide variety of use cases. The new interface on the back end is easy to use with a great search function. And the autobilling makes it really easy to make sure everyone is paid up.

Cons

It does glitch occasionally. A button won't work as you expect it to. A filter will include erroneous results. A pop-over or tool tip will get stuck in place and you'll have to refresh the page. Our users frequently had issues resetting their passwords. It chips away at the faith you have in the software to give you reliable reports, etc. The user experience is also not the most intuitive on the front end. Right at the beginning, there is a box with a dotted border instructing users on how to use the progress bar to navigate the forms. Why not just make the progress bar more obviously interactive? This is UX design 101. If you have to explain something in your design, you should find a way to make it more intuitive instead. And our patrons STILL had questions about how to find things in the system.

Reasons for choosing Regpack

None, really. We found regpack through a recommendation and I immediately saw it as a huge upgrade for us without a big increase of costs.

Reasons for switching to Regpack

User experience for our patrons was HORRIBLE in studio pulse. The way the class descriptions were displayed was NASTY. And the discounting/billing options were slim. We were still doing most payments via check because it was so bad.

Response from Regpack

Andrew, I'm so glad to read that Regpack makes customizing your process easy and gives you the options you need to present your classes and manage your attendees easily in the back end. I have our dev team looking into some of the glitches you mentioned. We work hard to ensure a smooth user experience and when we find issues, we work quickly to resolve them. The resent password issue you mentioned was brought to our attention and resolved last month. All in all, its great to hear Regpack has been a big upgrade for how you work and we look forward to continued success in our partnership!

Replied July 2020

Sarah Jean

I have some suggestions

My overall experience has been poor. The one exception to that rule is [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], the salesperson who I dealt with initially. He responds to my emails promptly and seeks out answers to my questions. Not so with the actual project manager. I don't understand the project manager role. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] joined me for one phone call -- which was long distance for me -- and I haven't been able to speak with her since. I assumed that the PM would walk me through the process of setting up a form. I assumed that we would have a share-screen session where she would explain the different functionalities and connections between the software's various components. I assumed that I would receive training. None of that happened. Instead, I set up the form. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] reviewed it, took 3 days to respond, and made minor changes. Then she sent me form emails. When I asked a question - silence. When I asked again - form email. When I asked for resources, I got a hurried Loom video. Where's the training? Where's the documentation? Where's the assistance? Where's the Customer Service? We were under a deadline and had to launch. There were problems and unforeseen issues, mostly because I was troubleshooting without any training. The only person that responded to our pleas for help was [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Promote him. He's the only reason I'm not slamming you on every review site I can find. I suggest that you review your 10 day build process and the role of a PM. Currently, they're both useless.

Pros

Maintaining the User database is easy and straightforward.

Cons

The Roadblocks don't seem to actually work. Getting forms/triggers to save can be quite a challenge. Getting a trigger to fire without having to save the page multiple times is a challenge. Users keep getting error messages about refreshing the page, which they do to no avail. The language describing some of the tools/features is convoluted and unclear. Drag and drop on the forms is a nightmare. Why are the products all listed in one section on the form? They really need to be separate blocks that can be moved like the Fields are moved within a form.

Response from Regpack

Sarah Jean, I'm sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience with our Project Manager. After reviewing your account, it seems as though there was a miscommunication about the way our onboarding process works. The PM assigned to your account is an expert in building Regpack projects. As part of our service, we build out your system for you, so you don't have to quickly learn how to on your own. Once the system is built out for you, we assign a Trainer to your account who works on a screenshare 1:1 with you to teach you the system and answer all of your questions. You actually had a training session on July 16th, 2 days after you wrote this review. While it sounds like we got off on the wrong foot, I'm hoping your training session can help mitigate your issues and once you go live, you will see how Regpack can really optimize your registration process and allow you and your team to manage data and payments easily in the back end. We look forward to a positive relationship with you!

Replied July 2020

Linda

Regpack Review

Overall we really like Reg Pack, it is the closest we could get to a custom built system. The pricing is very reasonable for what Reg Pack offers I am using Reg Pack for three different types of youth sports businesses and it meets the needs of each one and their unique processes that other sports management tools could not handle.

Pros

We really like the ability to build an intuitive registration process, reporting & emails. We have 13 different organizations, this product allows me to tailor each organizations project to fit their specific needs with forms, products, emails & reporting. We have a lot of unique processes and requirements that other products could not accommodate, because they did not have the ability to customize like Reg Pack does. The ability to push out system and manual emails for reminders, notices, payments received etc, has been huge for us, we really love this feature. Being able to build our own reports is great as well. Overall we really like the product. We are still learning features after using it for 2 years and I am sure we will continue to improve our processes as we learn features that we don't currently know. I really like that it is a pure data management tool and does not have all the other fluff that other youth sports registration management tools have. Reg Pack was very easy to learn and our parents and volunteers are really glad to get away from paper registration.

Cons

Don't like the email only method of support. Sometimes it is difficult to get your issue across clearly in an email and it takes several iterations of emails back and forth to resolve. Would like the ability to speak to a person more often and discuss issues and learn tips & best practices to improve our use and knowledge of Reg Pack's features. Not having the ability to build ID card templates in Reg Pack and print from regular or badge printer. All the data is in Reg Pack and the photo, but I have to export data and manually export each photo to an external system to be able to print ID cards and badges. Very time consuming with 3000+ kids and 900+ volunteers that register daily over a 5 month period. Not having the ability to run global reports across multiple projects with like data fields. Credit card fees are a bit high and forces our organizations to eat the fee to get parents to pay online or continue to use external payment options.

Reasons for choosing Regpack

The ability to customize and manage the data and reporting Reg pack does not have all the fluff, social media forums, website requirements, etc that the others had The ability to have a stand alone registration process for each organization, yet I can oversee & manage all of them as the League Administrator.

Reasons for switching to Regpack

The developers decided to not support it any longer and some of the intuitive features I was looking to get added were too costly for them to build and support. We needed a product that had been around, will be around and provided the tools and support for the future of our youth sports leagues registration of children & volunteers.

Response from Regpack

Linda, great to hear that Regpack has allowed you and your organization to move away from paper and get a customizable system to fit your exact needs, down to the project level. It's also great to hear you "get it" about the fluff vs function - we aim to provide a business tool that allows you to manage your data how YOU Need to, without getting lost in features you don't need. We're happy to have you as part of the Regpack family!

Replied September 2019