• Pros

• "The up-time is tremendous. The system is very reliable. "

• "Ease of use. The support from Baptiste has been phenomenal and I would not be surprised if he sleeps in the office. Very professional and keeps you updated with everything."

• "Its Versatility - WebReserv is Economical, Easy to Use with Good Support"

• Cons

• "The customer interface is not as pretty as some of the other reservation sites out there, but the functionality is reliable and easy to understand by both the customer and our team. "

• "takes time to find how to use it to its best ability , It's not the most intuitive software to use. lots of trial and error."

• "The entry field takes up more than a screen page so you are constantly having to scroll up and down and the scroll bar is not that responsive. "

Browse WebReserv Reviews

RuthAnne from North Beach Inn

WebReserv works great for a beach cottage resort

WebReserv has been great for our business, making it easy for guests to access our availability accurately and book immediately.

Pros

Its easy to read the calendar, both for our guests and us as hosts. It captures all of the info we need from our guests, and interfaces seamlessly with our payment system. It automatically sends out the emails we want to send: confirmations, cancellations, pre-stay reminders, post-stay, etc.

Cons

It doesn't interface with the other potential booking systems we could use (like Trip Advisor) It does not have ability to accommodate the info we need for housekeeping: ie generate a calendar showing arrivals and departures in a given week with number of people and pets, etc. It doesn't have a wait list function for our nightly rentals. It doesn't allow one party to make bookings for multiple cottages on same dates, so you have to make a separate booking, filling in all the info, for each cottage.

Stephanie from Stout Tent

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

AMAZING Customer Service!

Simple and easy from start to finish. I love that they offer a service to set up your property for you. We first contacted them during a very busy season and it was so nice to have their expert team set it up perfectly for us. It was done within 48 hours and we set up a training call. We really love that it's a simple monthly fee for us and they're not charging our customers a tax on top of the rental fee.

Pros

The customer service is phenomenal! From the very first time I called and every interaction after that it was easy to get ahold of our account rep and they explained the system in a process in a way that was easy to understand.

Reasons for Choosing WebReserv

For these particular properties and rentals we didn't need to use OTAs and Webreserv had a much easier implementation process and better customer service.

Response from WebReserv

Replied December 2019

Thank you, Stephanie, for the kind words! It was a pleasure working with you, and we are thrilled to have you on board with WebReserv. :)

Melody from Creative Cottage

Just hope you don't have a problem that needs fixing!!!

We have been using Webreserv for a few years now and it was time consuming to set up. The tech support person is great IF you can get a hold of her AND you don't have any problems on the weekend. It can take up to 3 or 4 days to return a call and we have had significant issues with our customers being able to pay for their reservation without having to call us (defeats the purpose of online payment). I have had a change request for 3 years in being able to better customize the end of month reports for finances and have yet to have a response from their "Engineering Team". We are currently shopping a new reservation software company because of all the problems we are having with Webreserv!!!

Cons

When a problem occurs, it can take a very long time resolve and business on the internet moves too quickly for Webreserv.

June 2016

Peter from ANPE Travel S.L.U.

June 2016

Professional booking-solution and perfect customer service at an unbeatable rate

Switching from sluggish excel-sheet-based booking-organisation to the neat webreserv-booking-solution was one of the best business-moves so far. Easy and self-explanatory interfaces, the well arranged booking-calender, a useful report-system and the multi-user-option make it easy as pie to administrate our surf-schools in Spain and Morocco. And the best thing is: if there is something you don't know how to do, if there are any questions - you will never have to wait for a perfect and prompt response from the customer support - including weekends and holidays... I did a lot of research on different booking-solutions and webreserv is definitely the most flexible one with the most appealing pricing-scheme.

Pros

- flexible booking system - not commission based - very helpful and friendly customer support - report system - multi-user-option

Response from WebReserv

Replied June 2016

Dear Peter, Thanks for that great review. We are happy to have you as part of our clients. Sincerely, The WebReserv Team

Catherine from Derosw Coach Tours

June 2016

Absolutely Superb and Service Outstanding.

I have had the WebReserv installed for a number of years now and cannot recommend it highly enough.It is the best booking system ever.So easy to manage and so clear with bookings.

Pros

Baptiste !!! He is wonderful - at the early stages every email I sent him with queries he reverted to me within minutes ! Top class service for a top class product.Keep up the good work Baptiste and I look forward to working with you for many years.Thank you for your patience!

Cons

Nothing.

Response from WebReserv

Replied June 2016

Dear Catherine, Thank you very much for the kind review. We will keep doing our best to answer your booking needs. Sincerely, The WebReserv Team

ABE from Salmon River Lighthouse & Marina

Superb customer support and very user-friendly program

Organizing upcoming housekeeping schedules and customer contact well in advance with ease as a result of the friendly format of the reservations calendar.

Pros

Ease of use and functionality. The ability to add multiple products in virtually any description format is very accommodating.

Cons

Calendars don't synch up after you select the first month to make a reservation (check in date), which may be a year or more down the road. One has to click through all the months a 2nd time to get back to the check in month to then add the check out date.

Donna from Long Ridge Campground, LLC

On Line Reservation System

Almost all of our business' reservations are made by our customers on their own through our website. This frees us up in the office. Great time saver as well as the ability to book reservations 24 hrs/day - 7 days/week.

Pros

Pricing, functionality, flexibility, options, customer service

Cons

1. Inability to link to my Square credit card system 2. The system shows the customer's copy of the confirmation as "Paid in Full" with no balance due...this causes a little bit of a "hiccup" when they are checking in and we want to run their Credit card

Janneke from Whale Watch Cabo

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Simple yet effective

We've used it for 7 years with very little problems.

Pros

It's simple, easy to set up. And you're able to change almost all details.

Cons

I'd like it to have some API links and shared resource options. For example, we use the same boats as group tours and for private tours. Currently we need to manually keep track of the availability calendars so we don't get over booked. Also, if there could be a payment gateway option for Mexico, other than PayPal, that would be great!

August 2016

Bill from Newton Hall Guest House

August 2016

Newton Hall

I have been using this software for about five years now and I have been very happy with the performance to date. The software requires very little manual intervention and allows us to accept bookings 24/7 - which is exactly what we were looking for.

Pros

Cons

No Cons

Bren from Touchstone Inn

WebReserv is Economical, Easy to Use with Good Support

WebReserv allows me to have automated booking and bank processing at a decent price directly from my website at a low monthly rate, and also allows for manual input when necessary.

Pros

Its Versatility - WebReserv is Economical, Easy to Use with Good Support

Cons

There is nothing that I do not like about Webreserv in an industry where everyone is a pimp it is refreshing to get quality for your money and not feel robbed at every turn as with OTAs who are destroying the hotel industry.

Jim from Lost Bridge Marina

Webreserv

Prior to Webreserv we were taking reservations by phone and writing them on a calendar. We did approximately 500 reservations per year. Webreserv has allowed us to grow that business to over 1,800 reservations per year

Pros

The up-time is tremendous. The system is very reliable.

Cons

While the system provides the ability to charge a different rate based on season, it does not give ability to have different rental hours based on season.

September 2016

john from Narcisa

September 2016

Great, once you've taught yourself how to use it.

It's not the most intuitive software to use, only through lots of trials and errors did the system start working for me, and this was quite time consuming.

Pros

works well once you've figured out how to use the functionality

Jessi from Carbondale Recreation

Gateway RV Park WebReserv Review

Overall, it has been a really good fit for us. From an administrative perspective, I have nothing to compare it to as it's the only reservation software I've used professionally. But from a customer perspective, I think it is very good.

Pros

Overall, WebReserv is pretty user-friendly for both the administration and the customer. I like that it is simple and straight-forward and it linked easily with our existing website platform.

Cons

Some things are challenging--making changes to established limits proves difficult (i.e. we automatically charge a $10 cancellation fee but sometimes I want to remove it and can't), and I struggle with the photos for some reason.

Mary from Faywood Hot Springs, Inc

WebReserv...Keeping us on Track

WebReserve allows us to keep track of all of our customers, past, present and future. we have eliminated missed reservations and duplication with this system.

Pros

WebReserv is accessible from any online device. This makes keeping up with business easy no matter where I am at.

Thomas from Active Geiranger AS

June 2016

Great software for booking off all activities++

It is a very flexible and easy to use booking software! We are using it for various outdoor activities such as: kayaking, guided trips, boat hire and fishing trips. We would absolutely like to reccomend it!

Response from WebReserv

Replied June 2016

Hi Thomas, Thanks for the great review. I hope you keep using WebReserv for many years. Sincerely, The WebReserv Team

Kristi from TCI

I loved the versatility of this platform

Pros

It is great for customizing to make it work for your specific business. It is user friendly and you can make changes without "breaking" and of the functions.

Cons

They sold out to ZOZI and tried to charge 100x's more for a less functional product. Now I see that the service is still available. I was told I had to phase over to ZOZI or lose my account. It was a nightmare because ZOZI is terrible. I lost a ton of money and business thru the move and ended up switching to a completely different platform not long after.

Patrick from Lakefront Cabins

Good Software for Rentals

Pros

Very easy to make changes and update your rentals. Support is very responsive if you have anything you need.

Cons

Did not offer direct integration with other online booking sites.

Ana from Sweet Lisbon Cozy Holidays

Good software.

Pros

It's easy to use and integrate with the website. This was my first software at my guesthouse. It was easy to use, with marketing promotions. Good reports for management. The custom support was very fast to answer.

Cons

They don't have a channel manager, and for a bed & breakfast or Guesthouse that is essential. I used this software a few years ago when the value for money was very good. Now it's very expensive for what they offer, at least in my area of working.

Ana from Sweet Lisbon

Basic Software

Pros

Really easy to use, excellent for online marketing, where you may create codes. Very cheap.

Cons

This is very basic and as soon we grow a little we had to change to another. No channel Manager, which is a pitty.

Andy from Toyboxcda

Best value

My overall experience has been excellent, I have been contacted by and have tried several other booking sites and Weber deserve is by far the best value for the money

Pros

Webreserv is definitely the best value for the money of any booking software company out there. I have been with Web reserved for four years and have never had an issue. I can change features or options easily and altar appointments through the back door.

Cons

It could be more customizable and also could be a little easier for the customer to complete they’re booking