• Pros

• "I love the swift and helpful communication that accompanies this service. I have reached out a few times for support, and each time a representative has been incredibly helpful and responsive. "

• "Usable interface and easy navigation.Good reference points and easy/affordable price points on different airports."

• "Easy to get in touch with customer support when I have an issue. Clear communication about internal travel policies. Easy to navigate interface."

• Cons

• "we should add more functionalities on the ancillary and LBS(leg based shopping)"

• "Small issues with single sign on. This tickets been open for quite some time. Wished that could prioritize this and close the loop"

• "As someone who likes to take a little more control over the particulars of my bookings, I find the hotel section to be a little clunky to navigate for comparison shopping. "

Browse TripActions Reviews

Maddison from Mitratech Holdings, Inc

Everything all in one place!!

Overall I absolutely love it and booking trips is extremely easy.

Pros

That my entire trip was in one place - and all rewards information can still be applied.

Cons

The rental car function needs a lot of work. My receipt showed different information than the company had on one trip which was a painful issue to reconcile.

Thomas from Egnyte

Phone no more

No longer need to book and expense my own travel - save money out of my own pocket.

Pros

Being a road warrior (>125 miles with Delta a year) there is never a shortage of travel issues and problems, but Trip Actions quick customer service (chat function) is always there for you.

Cons

- Please integrate the corporate discount rate with BonVoy, I continue to book my hotels outside the system to grab the best rate.

Louise from D2iQ

One stop shop for booking business travel

Every business needs a travel booking app and TripActions works well.

Pros

Speed and performance is very fast. Typically this is an issue when canvasing multiple systems to bring up the optimal travel options. You can book all the traditional travel - flights, hotels, cars, etc. I like how they save your travel into different trips which can then be extended as needed. Lastly, they also provide rewards to encourage you to save on travel in exchange for a gift card. Setting up your profile with Rewards information is very easy. Customer support is via chat and usually very responsive.

Cons

Since they do pull from numerous sources, it can get confusing when selecting hotel options as to which provide points, rewards, or both. In some instances TripActions also presented pricing that was more expensive than the direct vendor price.

Laura from Professional Training & Coaching

Horrible for business travelers

It feels like nobody who works there actually flies frequently themselves. Thus, they never adequately address my needs. It is SO frustrating. This is literally the only company I've ever sought out to actively negatively review. They're masking a bad travel experience with a pretty user interface for booking.

Pros

The interface is easy to use. However, pretty products do not create for a great user experience--depth of integration and customer service do that.

Cons

For business travelers who have status on multiple airlines, this software is pretty miserable. TripActions serves as the barrier between me and my carrier of choice. It feels like nobody who works there actually flies frequently themselves. All I want to do is to be able to contact the airlines myself or have better integration so that 1) I can change things without a third party. In Southwest, I can't change in the app if my flight is late, or if I want to switch (at no cost due to my status) to an earlier flight. With Delta, due to loyalty, often if I call, they will waive change fees for me. However, with TripActions, the integration isn't there and a third party is negotiating on your behalf. It's ineffective and time consuming. Their change fees have to be approved by a manager--this makes it hard to switch flights last-minute and get home sooner. 2) My upgrades aren't invalidated. YUP! You read that right! Because the integration with TripActions and Delta is poor, I am not able to book my seat with status through TripActions. I always end up calling Delta directly to get upgraded. Most recently, though, on a long haul flight from LAX to NYC, Delta confirmed my upgrade, but when I went to check in, I found out TripActions invalidated it when they saw my new class of seat didn't match the initial one I booked. This results in me spending HOURS on the phone/chat feature between Delta and TripActions.

Response from TripActions

Replied August 2019

Hi Laura, Please forgive the delayed response. I'd like to learn more about your experience so that we can make this better for you. Would you DM me so we can start a conversation? Samantha

TripActions makes booking company travel easy!

Great tool that is easy to use and gives back perks in the form of Amazon gift cards. Awesome customer service and overall, a tool that makes booking company travel easy! I get notifications on my phone through the app for when I need to check in for flights, if my flight is delayed, and even gate information. I would highly recommend this product!

Pros

My company uses TripActions to manage all of our company related travel bookings for Hotel, Airfare, Rental Car, etc. This tool is easy to use and allows you to search only options that are within the company policy range, to ensure you are compliant with reimbursement restrictions. You can also earn Amazon Gift Cards for certain bookings, which is a unique feature that often helps sway my decision of which flight time or hotel I will book to earn extra value. They also have a very responsive customer service team, that is available to answer any questions regarding bookings, help rebook travel when needed, and other support related issues. Overall, a great product that I highly recommend!

Cons

There are not a lot of cons to this software for my use case. If I had to select one, I would probably say the $15 booking fee that is added on to all bookings, however, this goes to cover the cost of support. If you need to use customer support for your booking, then the $15 fee is well worth it as they manage every aspect for you in regards to questions/clarification, rebooking, etc. Since my company covers this booking fee cost in reimbursement, it isn't really a big deal for me if I don't end up using the support function for every trip.

thiyagarajan from Information Technology

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Good Software

Great..Improvement on Fare group shopping and categorization

Pros

Cons

we should add more functionalities on the ancillary and LBS(leg based shopping)

Reasons for Choosing TripActions

easy interface,reliable one..Program setup is a breeze,travellers visible policy,24/7 live support.

Stephanie from Kespry

Best travel software I've used

A+

Pros

Customer service is likely one of the best things TripActions has to offer. Whenever a flight gets delayed/cancelled or something is going on they always let me know before the airline even does. Plus it's great to get Amazon credit for booking within the company asks. Product is easy to use and never gives me headaches like Concur used to do.

Cons

Nothing really comes to mind if I'm being honest.

Tomi from Mitratech

SO easy to use!

Pros

SO easy to use! I love the 24/7 hour support and the help that the Trip Actions team provides for me. They make painful travel extremely painless. I have recommended TripActions to several of my friends. Also - the rewards are awesome!

Cons

The colors, sometimes the vast number of options can be confusing... other than that - really nothing!

Lydia from YMCA Camp Seafarer

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Trip Actions review

Pros

Ease of using the app. I also enjoy that you can book personal or professional trips.

Cons

Not really the softwares fault...but a con is not having all the options available to us because it is outside our companies policy regarding timeframe

TJ from Rubrik

TripActions makes traveling easy

Overall, it's been great and has made planning travel much easier.

Pros

It's very easy to navigate and it finds great options.

Cons

I wish you could include corporate codes to offer discounts at specific hotels.

Whitney from SurveyMonkey

Whitney Galindo - University Recruiter review of Trip Actions

main benefit is staying organized and having one centralized location for all my travels. thank you trip actions team!!

Pros

I love Trip Actions! In my role I travel a lot for university recruiting (mostly in the US and Canada). What I love most about the tool is: -ease of use. it's super easy to keep organized with tripactions. all my traveling can become pretty confusing, so I appreciate having the specific itineraries. It's so great to have ALL of my trip info (flight, hotel, rental car etc) in the palm of my hand, in one centralized location. also the app UI is super user friendly -customer support: super friendly, helpful, and timely -trip action points: i love love love being able to collect points for my travel when i save SurveyMonkey money. i really love having the option to cash in for amazon gift card or personal travel -ability to book personal travel: i often book mine and my families personal travel via trip actions. unfortunately it's not always cheaper, but it is more convenient to have everything in one place

Cons

Just today actually i experienced a functionality that i'd like to be updated. For context, i'm going on two separate university recruiting trips to san diego in the fall (one is september, one in october). both of these trips were merged into one itinerary, likely because it's the same location. however when i reached out to your customer support team, they said that once a trip is merged, you can't unmerge it. i wish you could because it's confusing to look at two separate trips in one itinerary.

Susan from Computer Software

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Friendly UI, Missed a few setup steps that caused issues

As a growing company ourselves, I realize that it is hard to obtain good customer service for the help desk. It was pretty clear that everyone I chatted with was extremely new and at times I felt that I knew the product better than your team for those easy questions.

Pros

I liked that everything was in one site. I could put in all my frequent flyer/hotel numbers. I liked the reward program to encourage behavior among our users. I like the fact I can put in a $ to beat for hotels.

Cons

We didn't properly understand the site when we started or best practices when setting up. This led to confusion. We needed more best practices. Example: People were trying to book rooms for multiple users. These other users were not in the system yet and we didn't understand why it was working. Once we figured out that they also needed to register, it was easy. But this was after hours of frustration on the end users. We seemed to have trouble setting up our corporate numbers in TripActions. I realize that this was probably on our end with the hotel but since we never figured it out, a percentage of users need to go outside Tripactions to book our corporate rate hotels. Paying a fee for hotel only is also a big concern. Doesn't make sense to use the system for the corporate hotels and pay an extra $20.

ayesha from Flashpoint

Industry: Security and Investigations

Tripactions review

Great

Pros

Ease of use, gamification and customer service

Cons

cancellations are challenging, pricing can vary

Pros and cons

Generally good attitude towards tripactions. Coming from non managed our team isn’t crazy about the change, but that’s more of an change management issue. Without the rewards there isn’t anything that employees are crazy about.

Pros

CSM’s are great. Help desk team usually is really responsive and helpful. Booking fees are definitely a little on the expensive side. Their reps can go and negotiate rates on our behalf.

Reasons for Choosing TripActions

Egencia has a really dated look and feel.

Tyler from Hudl

TripActions Review

Pros

I like the filters for navigating the platform. It makes it very easy to find hotels, flights, and rental cars. I love getting money back while saving my company money. This has to be the best model in the industry.

Cons

I do find that some hotels do not get listed on the site by cross referencing them to a home site like marriott.com.

Zack from Lime

Worth it for the customer service alone!

I travel weekly, and use TripActions to book my flights, and sometimes lodging. I have never had a negative experience using the software, and really appreciate the ease and simplicity it brings to navigating the process of getting around.

Pros

Beyond the low-fuss, high-ease interface for booking flights and other travel accoutrement, the customer service is beyond reproach. The CS team has helped me out on numerous times and worked minor miracles on my behalf, from last second flight adjustments to researching and answering my left-field questions on how to get around the nonsense that certain airlines subject their customers to. Happy to use, highly recommended!

Jon from Google Cloud

Refreshing experience to booking travel

Makes booking business travel a fun experience!

Pros

The ability to earn rewards from choosing lower cost options, which can be redeemed for Amazon GCs, travel, and more. Great way to game-ify booking travel along with saving the company money. The website and mobile app both have very modern interfaces and performance is reasonable when loading all the travel permutations. Setup is very easy for user preferences and loyalty IDs.

Cons

I didn't like how they split choices between rewards points earning and non-rewards points earning hotel selections. They also split between those options which are eligible for cashback rewards and those that are not. It's all to provide more options but it ends up confusing more than anything. The other thing to note is that if you are booking a new trip, Tripactions charges a set fee. So make sure you combine hotel and flight bookings otherwise you will be hit with a separate fee per booking.

Lee from Collibra

Excellent communication

Fun and pleasurable. The gift card aspect creates a gamification experience that makes booking work travel fun... I honestly can't believe I just typed that, but its true!

Pros

Cons

No complaints--I have had only good experiences using tripactions

Tom from KeyedIn

Great options and service when something goes wrong

Great solution for business related travel, but some options are a little too personal travel based and can create some clutter. Solution can be used for personal travel, but I tend to book personal trips directly with my preferred vendors to use points, miles, perks, etc. In some cases I can find hotel or car options outside of app not available in TripActions, still learning source of their availability.

Pros

1) Incentives (employee kickback percentage) is awesome way to keep cost conscious but not force employees to pick the cheapest options. 2) Recognition of my status with vendors makes getting appropriate seats, room options, or discounts easy. 3) Information and views into flights, aircraft, amenities, and seat availability is convenient.

Cons

Rarely book a pre-paid hotel or pulled options from priceline style sites where I can't cancel or earn status for my business travel. These options often clutter the listing or make for several filters to apply to narrow choices. Same applies to apartment style options, bed and breakfast, etc. that require more filtering. No way to limit choices in profile so they don't continue coming up.

Zachary from Lyft

Always easy to use and great customer support

TripActions makes business travel super easy. My flight got canceled due to aircraft issues while I was out of the country and TripActions saved the day by getting me on a new flight right away. 10/10 would use again.

Pros

Cons

Nothing I can think of. This is a really great platform

Tim from Violin Systems

TripActions - So easy to use

Pros

- It is very easy to use for both business and personal trips. The search features for flights, hotels, and rental cars are very easy to use and manipulate. - It definitely finds the best pricing on all aspects of trips. I routinely find the pricing to be 10% cheaper than what I can find using other methods. - I like the reward option which allows you to reserve cheaper options and bank Amazon rewards. - I like that I can easily (one toggle) switch from business to personal trips.

Cons

- So far, my only (very minor) compliant is that you cannot reserve Exit Row seating on an airline during your initial booking. You must call the airline after the reservation is made. Minor annoyance and most likely a requirement of the airline industry.

Great for companies who have travel, but has some bugs

We don't have to spend as much time manually scheduling flights/bookings which is very helpful, but there have been a bunch of bugs that detracts from that experience.

Pros

I like that it's very easy to send candidates a link where they can book their own hotels/flights. We can see everyone who has booked/hasn't booked and follow up with them. I no longer need to spend time booking those things for them, unless requested.

Cons

There are definitely some bugs that have led to a poor candidate experience for us. For instance, sometimes requests for the candidate/guest to enter their personal CC information even when we have already specified that we are using the company card on file.

Better experience

Response from TripActions

Replied December 2019

Thank you for your review of TripActions. It's great to hear you're able to offer candidates a fast and easy solution, but definitely a concern to hear you had billing issues. Please always feel free to contact TripActions customer service at 1-888-505-8747 or submit a support ticket directly from in our app. We want to make it right!

Ok trip management tool but needs improvement

TripActions definitely has a good potential but need to work on linking hotels.com reward program!!

Pros

It is very intuitive and easy to use. Finding hotels and flights hasn't been that easy. Great feature: you can create an "itinerary" and have flight and hotel under the same folder. They have great customer service (I've only used the chat portion)! They are vert friendly and are quick to answer.

Cons

A little disappointed that I cannot link my hotels.com rewards program. I have notified their customer service team, and apparently a lot of people have requested that they link hotels.com reward program so hopefully they are working on it. Also, some of their features are inaccurate. For example, I bought what I thought was a train ticket but it was in fact a bus ticket.. it didn't mention it in the booking process.. I only found that it was a bus ticket in the confirmation email I received AFTER entering my credit card information and paying for it. HOWEVER, I mentioned it to the customer service team and they looked into it, apologized and offered a refund if I was no longer interested in taking this trip!!

Thomas from Olive

Great Tool to Quickly Book Travel

Pros

I love being able to compare hotels in one spot quickly. You also can't beat the Amazon rewards. Its a great money saver for my company, and a great reward for fiscal responsibility. I also like having a quick itinerary I can access via the app with all my trip details

Cons

One thing that is still extremely frustrating is changing a flight or hotel. I can do this task in a matter of seconds on an airlines website, yet I still have to engage with a human via chat on TripActions to change details of trip. Recently, I needed to change a couple of flights and it took 14 minutes for me to get it all sorted. There needs to be a quick and easy way to change travel plans yourself, particularly flights, without having to chat with anyone.

TripActions has made organising travel so much easier for me

TripActions has made organising my travel so much easier and allowed me to save the company money while doing so.

Pros

TripActions makes it incredibly easy for me to book travel in the most cost effective way for the company. I love the incentives to save the company money, but it's actually the ease of use of TripActions that is the best part. I can get travel booked on my phone with a handful of taps.

Cons

The only downside for me of TripActions is the fact that all travel is booked in US dollars, which results in foreign currency conversion charges on my credit card.

Tucker from Hudl

TripActions Review

Overall, I love TripActions. I use it for all my travel whether it be business or travel. The use of TripActions has become a major benefit to working for Hudl especially since a job in sales requires a lot of travel.

Pros

-Customer support -Interface on web and mobile -Prioritizing customer loyalty programs -Amazon rewards

Cons

-Hard to find flights with flexible travel dates. Have to try searches multiple times or open multiple tabs to find best deal.

Jason from Dome9 Security

A developing product that consolidates reporting for business travel.

Knowing where employees are traveling ahead of time has been very beneficial.

Pros

The product has improved dramatically over the past year, and the company continues to put resources towards additional improvements. The main benefit is consolidating reporting for business travel while also giving an employees an incentive to save money.

Cons

The platform is still a work-in-progress, so some of the UI takes getting used to. Sometimes I question the pricing as it will be higher than other travel websites, especially for international travel.

Yulan from Chartboost

Industry: Online Media

Easy to Use with good customer services

I use TripActions mainly for my business trips. Overall good experience as the tool is easy and intuitive to use and make my trip planning organized. The customer support is very responsive and supportive. TripActions automatically adds my expenses to my reimbursement reporting.

Pros

Easy to use,User Portal is clear and intuitive! TripActions can be integrated with my company 's expense system and make my reimbursement so much easier. Notifications are useful as reminders before the trip. Customer support has been helpful!

Cons

Hotel and Flight prices seem to be higher than market price. Refundable hotels are higher price than non-refundable hotels, I wish they are all refundable options for safety and in case of unwanted emergency.

Fast and simple to use, with rewards to boot

Very satisfied with TripActions to date, slick modern UI and makes booking travel simple.

Pros

Feature-wise this is on par with most other travel booking sites such as concur. The website is quite modern and loads quickly which is important. Most of the time when booking travel, you are waiting for the search query to finish running. TripActions UI make it more palatable to wait. I also really like the incentives program which offers up cash which can be redeemed for gift cards if you choose a more affordable option. It's a nice reward for good corporate citizens. The other great thing is that it shows all the different ways to book the property, i.e. through hotels.com or directly through the hotel.

Cons

Sometimes certain hotel properties that I want do not show up in the primary search. I have to go back and explicitly search for these properties. While the search time is quite reasonable, it can always be faster! But I understand they need to query a variety of systems to get the right pricing.

Zev from Looker

Streamlines bookings, with no real disadvantages vs booking direct

Pros

I'm not particularly airline loyal, and Tripactions seems to provide all the same flights that are available in search engines like Kayak, at the same prices, and passes all of my traveler information back into the airlines booking systems. It's totally seamless, and prevents me from having to keep my info up to date in multiple airline websites. It's cut down significantly on the amount of time I have to spend booking flights for work. Their support has also been incredibly helpful in rebooking flights when I've needed it. They get things done quickly without any hassle.

Cons

I've heard that folks with high status don't love it because they don't receive the same customer service they'd get if they were booking direct, but I haven't experienced that.

Lauren from Dropbox

great!

Pros

Super easy to use-- the agents are extremely helpful and quick to respond

Cons

The 70 dollar service fee is a bit steep

Fun way to book work travel

I really look forward to booking work travel on TripActions so I can try to earn Amazon dollars. It can just be tough to do so when traveling to the Bay Area because everything is so expensive.

Pros

As an employee, I really like that I can earn Amazon gift cards for booking affordable travel options. And I’m sure my employer likes that more budget friendly options are incentivized.

Cons

It can be kind of tough to search for hotels, if you’re looking for a specific place that you’ve already decided to stay.

TJ from Dialpad

Work Travel is now easy!

My experience has always been great. I love the fact that work travel is much easier using TripActions. The only downside is hearing my wife watch how easy it is for me to book travel and difficult it is for her (Not having tripactions for work).

Pros

Love the ease of use. Whenever I book travel it automatically gets me taking care. All set!

Cons

I did like the fact that we needed approval to make changes. I would like to be able to make changes and then have it either approved or denied by workforce.

Jahan from Roadster

Easy to use and very useful

It's easy and allows my team and I to easily sync up travel plans and even earn rewards.

Pros

It makes scheduling travel very easy, allowing me to create my entire trip within the app. I can then easily push my expenses to get reimbursed with minimal effort.

Cons

Sometimes I am able to find rental vehicles for cheaper or may even find more vehicles are available then the app shows by going directly through national.

Sara from Switch Automation

Straightforward and easy to use

I love that there's one central place to book all trips, where the payment is connected directly to the company and you can link your frequent travel numbers within the app. It's wonderful that TripActions tries to maximize your individual reward memberships to get you the best travel deal for you and your company.

Pros

Extremely easy to search for and book hotels or flights. I love the text reminders about delayed flights and the comprehensive itinerary once travel is booked.

Cons

Wish you could save searches of flights and trips, as we must get our travel approved and can't always book right away.

Tristan from Sauce Labs

Excellent Customer Support

Pros

The customer service is absolutely top notch. Before switching to being a user in Marketing I was in Recruiting and booked 5-10 flights and hotels a day for guests. Whenever I was in the office on a Friday at 7pm trying to arrange an onsite for Monday from Europe to U.S. I was always supported by the best Customer Support team that I have ever encountered. Great solutions, quick replies, and great conversations.

Cons

As an administrator, I would have liked quicker followups for hotels that were blacklisted due significant issues i.e. cancelling and not notifying candidates. As a user now in Marketing and booking own flights, I have no complaints and super impressed.

Tim from OverOps

Great people make a great Company.

Pros

The support and people I have worked with. It is clear that they care and want me to have the best experience. That means everyone to me and they deliver every time.

Cons

Can sometimes find cheaper rooms going directly to Marriott. I am a rewards customer and rooms that show as “not available “ are on the Marriott site.

Zach from Hudl

Incredible User Experience

Pros

The ease of use in booking hotels, flights or rental cars is second to none. I’ve never used another software for booking travel that is as simple to navigate.

Cons

I’m not convinced the best prices always appear for flights specifically. I’ve looked at airline sites to compare and find lower prices for the same flight.

Lee from Associated Agencies, Inc.

A Vital Tool For Business Travel

TripActions gives me one place to handle all my business travel and the rewards program benefits both the employer and traveler.

Pros

TripActions allows me to easily search for the best options for all of my business travel easily and with responsive customer service staff always at the ready.

Cons

Not always the best pricing in the marketplace.

Uchechi from Lyft

TripActions Review

My experience with TripActions was awesome!! It is very user-friendly. They provide the best deals on hotels and flights. I loved that they provide live support from real people. I needed to add an extra day for my hotel booking and the TripActions agent fought tirelessly to make this happen for me and in a timely manner.

Pros

I like that they provide live Support on their website.

Cons

There wasn't anything that I didn't like.

William from Pivot Interiors

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Ease Of Use

Overall been extremely pleased with the application and speed of service.

Pros

The app and on-line interface is easy to use. Changes are made quickly with the app even for airline changes. Offers great deals on Hotels and Cars. As a user being able to see my itinerary all in once place and make changes quickly is important to me.

Cons

Some airlines require TripActions to contact them for changes but the staff is very responsive and the IM service helps you do it on the road.

Yama from Procore Technologies

Take some worry out of travelling

I love it personally. Not sure if it is really required but it is something that I enjoy having access to at our company.

Pros

Being able to have what my company deems within budget listed for me to select when travelling. Customer support is also fantastic. Makes travelling a lot easier and auditing information is in 1 place. No need to worry about expensing as it can be connected to corporate CC.

Cons

Honestly I have nothing negative to say about TripActions. I have had nothing but good experiences with this software.

Jon from Mark43

Great platform

We use this platform to book employee travel and also candidate interview travel. It works well for both purposes. We've had to change our workflow a bit to accommodate the candidate travel but overall its been positive.

Pros

Aggregates all flight and booking info into one platform. You can see other users travel arrangements and you can schedule on behalf of others.

Cons

Service fee is charged separately and adds a little bit of pain when it comes to submitted expenses and receipts..

Liam from Lennar

User Friendly, Plenty of Perks

Pros

Extremely easy to use. Love that there's a user friendly mobile app as well. On top of all that come some pretty great perks that I don't think anybody could possibly complain about.

Cons

Maybe this one's on me - but it automatically (or I didn't read the fine print carefully enough) booked a hotel for me with the non flexible option (the cheapest). Usually my team and I need flexibility so I never choose this option, and in this case, I needed to cancel my last night with the hotel I chose. I couldn't because I was unaware I was booked with the non flexible price. If the platform could make it a little more clear which option you're diving into, that'd be ideal!

Stephen from Hudl

TripActions Review

Pros

The simplicity - Very easy to navigate through

Cons

I have never had a bad experience with TripActions -

Simi from Computacenter

Great Experience

Overall had an awesome experience with booking my travel plans along with my team.

Pros

I was the first time user in January when I used Trip Actions software to book my official trip. I had no issues. It was self explanatory and very easy to use.

Cons

Nothing I can say at this time about the software that I didn't like.

Lia from Chan Zuckerberg Initiative

Industry: Biotechnology

Using TripActions is a sigh of relief

Booking flights is so simple, as is booking hotels.

Pros

Clean, clear UI makes it fairly obvious what I need to do and, maybe more importantly, it's obvious how to do it.

Cons

I really do not appreciate getting random "notifications" that are NOT related to any bookings I've made, that simply force me to open the app to make the red notification icon go away. And all it was there for was to "remind" me that there is a chat person available if I ever need it.

Shekhar from Lyft

Great Customer Service

So easy to book business travel and get support.

Pros

First off, it's super easy to understand what you are doing and choose between options. Second, when I got stuck in a weird case (between cancellations), I fired up chat and was seamlessly supported through the process quickly and clearly.

Cons

Only thing was that my KTN didn't seem to get to the boarding pass. Not sure if that was me or trip actions, but it's definitely in the system.

Shantel from Gravity Payments

Saves so much time

Makes booking bulk travel so much easier, especially with employees coming from various places.

Pros

Love being able to utilize TripActions when booking a work related travel. Instead of having to email back & forth about preferred flight times, I can look at all the available options on my own & book it myself. The options to earn rewards by booking less expensive flights is a great perk too!

Cons

I haven't come across any issues so far.

Simone from Procore Technologies

So Easy!

It has helped me book quickly and within price range. They also solve my traveling owes quicker than service onsite.

Pros

-Quick and they are always solving any issues on the day of travel.

Cons

I love everything about Trip Actions. They are always on point.