What are YouLi users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using YouLi software through verified user reviews

• icon"I love how intuitive it is to use, and I also LOVE the reminders, it makes it super easy to keep track of everyone."
  • icon"We like the ability to brand the software, make live updates to agendas, and the pre-departure activity tracking. The Youli software has been a core part of our business from Day 1."
  • icon"We LOVE how intuitive Youli is to use and how simple it is to build gorgeous itineraries."
  • icon"UI/UX feels dated / difficult to use esp for people that are color blind."
  • icon"I also think it's a bit tricky for a lot of our older clients to figure out (60+), but that just comes with the age I think."
  • icon"The only feature I'm not crazy about is the inventory management, but we are getting around it. I'll see how it all works out once we get enough data put in to run reports."

Browse all YouLi Reviews

• Have you used YouLi and would like to share your experience with others?

Victoria Lynn

Industry: Program Development

Robust Application, Lean Team

Pros

This application and more importantly the team is first class all the way. I am very happy to have discovered this travel application and planning platform-- it has nearly everything I need to automate my business a bit more, and give my clients a personalized, organized experience with my company. It seems as though they release new updates, improvements and fixes on a regular basis. They are quite flexible. They listen to feedback and implement with speed... it's the advantage of having a robust application, rand by a small team who you can touch, call, email etc. I also appreciate that the company is founded by enterprising women.. always a plus! Thank you YouLi Team!

Cons

The cost is a bit high. It would be nice to have a native app to be able to access things without internet connection. More built in forms needed

Nicola

April 2022

A great time-saver for busy business owners

Time-saving for sure. And super easy to keep track of everyone. We also love being able to send the waivers, itinerary, important docs, etc. all in one place!

Pros

Cons

Would love to be able to preview the text of the daily itinerary. Would love if it stored clients' data under their names, so if they sign up for another trip with us, they didn't have to register their info again. I also think it's a bit tricky for a lot of our older clients to figure out (60+), but that just comes with the age I think.

Reasons for choosing YouLi

We found that it kind of covered most of the points that we were looking for, and it was just one product (instead of trying to use two different programs). Again, we did a 6 month trail with Travel Contact and Umapped combined, but we weren't happy with some of their functions, so [SENSITIVE CONTENT] recommended that we switch

Reasons for switching to YouLi

Vamoos is too expensive (though we did like it), Travel Contact was a bit cumbersome to use, and Umapped was great, but we were using it in conjunction with Travel Contact so we just switched to YouLi because it's all in one. We used a OBM ([SENSITIVE CONTENT]) who recommended that we switch.

Jeff

April 2022

Great solution for trip planning and management

Overall I have enjoyed the YouLi experience. It is a little pricy for what you get, wish there was a non-profit discount.

Pros

I like that it is all web-based. It looks good and has lots of features that are needed. The payment system is good as well to accept a varity of payment plans.

Cons

It is a lot of work to create new trips. Not sure the best way to solve it, but I find myself copying old ones and tweaking them versus setting new ones up. I did have an issue where a individual signed up instead of signing up as a group, and there was no easy way to fix that but have him deleted and forced to sign up again.

Elinor

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Couldn't be easier to get up and running

Youli's customer support is excellent. They respond right away and open to suggestions and ideas for new features. As a tour operator, we look forward to growing with Youli. They help us better serve our customers and make us look even better!

Pros

Youli makes it incredibly easy to launch new trips. The design is intuitive and functions are well organized, making the process of designing and launching a new trip very quick and easy. And the end result is a beautifully designed, user-friendly booking process . I love the "Magic link" feature in place of account passwords, which can create too much user friction. Youli makes it easier for us to "upsell" clients with enticing trip add-ons. And it has eliminated a ton of work for our staff when it comes to on-boarding new customers in terms of helping them prepare for their trip and collecting all the necessary information from them so we can prepare the trip for them.

Cons

One drawback is that there isn't a way to easily "transfer" a customer from one trip to another, as there is no centralized CRM. Each trip is separate in this regard. We simply re-enter the customer's information into the new trip. And as Youli launches in new Zapier integration, we'll use zaps to build a CRM in Hubspot to store historical customer data and manage CS tickets.

Reasons for switching to YouLi

Regpacks was, by comparison, very complicated to get up and running. I used it for 1.5 years and was still having issues with the software. Customers constantly had login issues due to browser incompatibility. Credit card processing fees were high and I had issues with payouts. Customer service was not great.

Nick

May 2022

My One Stop Solution

I feel like a part of the YouLi family. They know me by name, they make me feel special, and they are always supportive of my projecs

Pros

Coordinating travel is a tricky thing. In the past, I used spreadsheets, Trello, EverNote, and Wix. With YouLi, all of these tools (and much more) are incorporated into one brilliant package. YouLi allows me to quickly build sales pages, set up payment options, manage my travelers, and much more. Since incorporating YouLi into my retreat business, I have saved countless hours organizing details..

Cons

There are a few little things that I do wish were easier. Setting up Single or Double occupancy for a room and automatically charging the correct amount to the customer would be amazing. There are times when I can't find a setting that I'm looking for, but the YouLi team ALWAYS answers quickly.

Reasons for choosing YouLi

I attended a demo that walked us through the product. Once I saw the ease of use, I knew this was the product for me.

Reasons for switching to YouLi

The other software wanted to hold my funds until after the event was completed. Absolutely ridiculous. YouLi's flexibility allows me to choose how I want to get paid

Response from YouLive To Travel

Thank you, Nick. We are very happy to have you as a client from the launch of your business, and excited to see you grow!

Replied June 2022

Charlene

Youli review

So far so good.

Pros

I love the overall layout and the client experience. We are still a work in progress. I'll love it more once we get quickbooks hooked up and are CRM in place and we are no longer having to use to old Tres Database.

Reasons for switching to YouLi

Too archaic and time consuming

Laura

April 2022

Great software. Perfect for group travel

Great. It looks really professional. We are looking to use it in the other side of our business, along with upgrading.

Pros

I like that it's easy to use, and you can have multiple trips

Cons

I'm not sure whether this is just on the limited software (we haven't yet upgraded), but it would be great to have a database of all 'activities' and select for each trip.

Response from YouLive To Travel

Laura, Great to see you are happy with the YouLi software! Yes, you can create a Template with the full library (database) of all activities under the Planner Dashboard and select them from the list for each trip. This way, you can create custom itineraries and send quotes in just a few seconds! Here is a helpful article on creating Trip Templates in YouLi: https://help.youli.io/hc/en-us/articles/360001899415-HOW-TO-Copy-or-Duplicate-a-Trip Enjoy!

Replied April 2022

Susan

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

YouLi solves the biggest problem for small group tour operators!

We came to YouLi to solve a problem for small group tour operators who are using email and spreadsheets off platform. YouLi offers a "two for one" solution: a travel management software and a booking platform We found the customer service at YouLi exceptional. The team take a real interest in your business and work hard to find the right solution

Pros

TripaSista is a double sided marketplace for tour operators/ women travelers and we utilise the YouLi platform as a travel planner and booking software We like the following features:- A travel management software and a booking platform Create tour itineraries from a template with the ability to publish on your own website Ease of setting up payment gateway with a choice of direct transfers to avoid credit card fees Viewing communication with travelers in one place Auto-email responses and reminders

Cons

So many great features can be overwhelming and therefore not adopted

Reasons for choosing YouLi

Because the business is owned by women tech founders based in Melbourne, Australia which has synergies with our brand.

Ben

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Simplified my tourism business administration

Since implementing YouLi to Best Life Adventures I have been able to bring together a number of complex spreadsheets that had no uniformity to them. It has allowed me to hand over the administration of our expeditions to another team member and freed me up to spend more time driving new business.

Pros

Complete task management for all my customers, centralised payment system and report generation

Cons

Needs a mobile app version so I can use it whilst on the move.

Stephen

Function over form.

Pros

Itinerary + task management, templates, collaboration

Cons

UI/UX feels dated / difficult to use esp for people that are color blind. Uploading photos.

Founding / sales team

Karen

Travel Itineraries Sorted

I feel so well looked after. I’m a technical klutz and I needed my hand to be held while I got started but it has been a dream to use.

Pros

It has given my business a level of professionalism that I couldn’t have imagined. It just looks fantastic! The seamless integration with my website has been great. It has so many clever little things that have saved me hours of time.

Cons

There’s not much I don’t like about YouLi because it fast tracked my dreams of a travel company and turned them into reality.

Reasons for choosing YouLi

YouLi sounded like a good fit for my business - ethical, caring and simply nice people to deal with and the product is brilliant.

Fiona

Industry: International Trade and Development

Tours & Trade Missions

I use it to capture my entire database for a project and house every detail I wish to convey to them, all in one place.

Pros

It captures the full database of my clients and everything I want to tell them in one place.

Cons

Clients need to be educated in how to use it and my 40+ year old clients do not find it intuitive and tend to default to the emails and phone calls that this software is designed to obviate.

Reasons for choosing YouLi

I did not know of any other products. YouLi found me!

Keri

Streamlined Our Itinerary Building

We love using it! It has streamlined the itinerary building and payment process all while looking very professional.

Pros

Cons

I wish there were a way to edit the itinerary where you could more easily go to the next day and not back to the menu.

Hallie

Great service

Pros

I like the ease and organization that this software brings to trip organization, preparation, and sales.

Cons

There are some challenges, like the inability to change someone from an administrator to a trip leader.

Jeanette

Youli helped build our business

Pros

Cons

UX for the calendar / time selection could use a little polish, but we love that the team is very responsive to all feedback.

Professional Legends

Very positive.

Pros

Ease of use, simple but attractive appearance. Makes us a point of difference with our competitors.

Cons

There were a few obvious gaps (eg bulk uploads, etc). However, our ideas were taken on board and later integrated as standard features.

Henry

eNVI.US SXSW 2019 Tour

Pros

- Laid things out for an easy follow formats for our tour participants in chronological order - Its available both digitally and they can print it off, which is great for when they're travelling - You could send out a tour wide notification or reminder

Cons

- Tour goers didn't have a location for them to take notes during each day

YouLi