Browse CUBIC Reviews

Ramona from City of Falmouth

CUBIC

Very positive transition to CUBIC. Our old billing programmer worked with the IT personnel to write a program to transfer our customer data base so that we did NOT have to spend time entering information for 1200 customers. It was an easy transition and that speaks volumes to the IT Support personnel. All modules we have are very user friendly.

Pros

Automation and user friendly data base, and the interface to our General Ledger.

Cons

Learning curve to complete billing data base and different type of billing process.

Reasons for Choosing CUBIC

The main reason at the time is we had purchased BUCS, and the CUBIC again, the interface ability to streamline data entry duties. A time saving solution.

Pam from Timberlake Community Club

Good product but hard to maneuver.

Overall our experience is good. But there are a lot of steps to do on somethings to accomplish a task. Thank goodness for the Customer Service Support.

Pros

This product is not very easy to use. Things that would work best for our company are not available to do with CUBIC. System in the past BUCS, was even worse from what I have heard from employees here that used it. The training you receive is amazing and this helps a lot knowing that you can always call and talk with someone and they can typically assist you.

Cons

Things that would work best for our company are not options available that CUBIC can provide. You have to do a lot of improvising and adjustments.

LEANN from Village of Beaverdam

Cubic Review

Pros

I like being able to back date payments.

Cons

Software is more suited to larger companies/cities vs a smaller village.

Belinda from City of Falmouth

Cubic

I like that I can use it with out much worries, If I have any questions most of the time I can call customer service and get help. I like the easiness or the billing system.

Pros

I use Cubic billing software everyday and it is very easy to use. It is an easy program to follow. I find Cubic to be very easy to have any errors fixed with help of customer support. When I make an error I write down the way to resolve the issues and if it so happens I make the mistake again, I have my notes to refer back to and I can correct it myself, which is great.

Cons

I really don't have any negative about Cubic, it is very easy to work with.

GWEN from Geneva County Gas District

Industry: Utilities

Cubic is a very good program

What I love about cubic is the remote service if I mess up I have a team that can come in and help me. Thank you for that.

Pros

The features are very easy to use. When you are looking for something you can find it, that's what I like about the program. The only thing I don't, like is the restore and the backup is right beside each other and I have hit the wrong button and restored instead of back up. I love everything else .

Cons

I just feel the restore and the backup should not be side by side because it is to opposite things. One saves the work and the other take it away.

Sherry from Village of West Mansfield

Cubic

It has been a good system for our small Village!

Pros

I feel it is pretty easy to use once you learn to get around. The technical support is 100% helpful!

Cons

There are only a couple things that I have an issue with. There are so many ways to get to the same page, example "Customers", I'm not sure what the reasoning is for that. If someone else (Water Super) is on my computer and leaves it on a different choice, it always throws me a little. Also, there is no way to select a different number for a print out on my bank deposits, set on 1, but I need 3.

Angie from Town of North Manchester

Great software

So glad we went with Frey. I have used 2 different billing systems previously & CUBIC is hands down the best. We are all very happy with the decision we made!

Pros

Software is easy to use. A few of the features have allowed our billing process to be shortened by days. Customer service is fantastic!

Cons

It was time-consuming to gather all the information needed to be able to switch to this software but well worth it!

Reasons for Choosing CUBIC

Liked the functionality better & thought long-term CUBIC would be the best option for our office needs.

Stephanie from St Thomas Water Association

Cubic is a yes for me

My experience with the Cubic is Wonderful.

Pros

Our Water association uses Cubic as our billing system. Cubic is an easy system to navigate and makes bill and statement printing easy. if customers have any questions about their bill I'm able to find the answers easily and quickly. Customer service is always excellent.

Cons

The updates have to be loaded twice sometimes.

Shelley from City of Falmouth

CUBIC Review

My overall experience has been excellent.

Pros

I like how easy CUBIC is to use the most. Navigating through the different screens and options makes answering customer questions so simple. Everything is very clear.

Cons

I have yet to find anything I dislike with CUBIC.

Aaron J. from Town of Brownsburg

Broad Software of Utility Billing Users

CUBIC is very powerful and can do a lot of things for utilities. Overall, my experience has been good with it. Frey has great customer support to help navigate the difficult things.

Pros

The software is very adaptive. You can add multiple fees or taxes, you can also create billings for multiple types of utilities.

Cons

Consolidation of user accounts is difficult. The local school has multiple meters, so each meter has it's own account. This can make our large user report difficult, because it treats each one of those accounts as a large user, however the real large user is just the school.

Renee from River Ridge Development Authority

RRDA

Wonderful experience thus far, training was great and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] continues with excellence support on the daily

Pros

The ease of use and customizable reports

Cons

Some restrictions as compared to our old system, learning curve settled some of these issues

Chose CUBIC upon recommendation of our consultant, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Reasons for Switching to CUBIC

Growing business, concerned with longevity of Excel based system

Kathryn from City of Plymouth, Indiana

Wonderful Program

Pros

Working with utility payments are very easy and super easy to see what all is happening within an account. Customer service is so much easier with this software.

Cons

The fact that online payments are not shown in real time within the account. We use an outside company for credit/debit/online check payments.

Dona from City of Plymouth

New User/Daily User

Pros

This is another FREY program that has the has the four sections where I can find what I need. I also like that all these FREY programs have the message center that lets other users know why they can log on if you are doing back up or checks or what ever.

Cons

I have only been using this program for 4 month and not too much thought has gone into finding anything I dislike about this or any of the FREY programs. Maybe by the next round of reviews, I will have a dislike or two.